Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Chichi / Nansi <chiwhiite05@yahoo.ca> <nansyluv231@gmail.com> <securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwireaccountdept@myway.com> <brownchambers@ymail.com> <brownlawchambers@fsmail.net> <rev.mathewburke@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 24919 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Chichi / Nansi <chiwhiite05@yahoo.ca> <nansyluv231@gmail.com> <securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwireaccountdept@myway.com> <brownchambers@ymail.com> <brownlawchambers@fsmail.net> <rev.mathewburke@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 18. September 2008 um 18:08

@ Calle:

Befehl ausgeführt.

Wir sollten unsere Mails an die ein oder zwei Tage zeitversetzt senden, damit sie uns nicht immer mit dem gleichen Brief antworten können.   Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Chichi / Nansi <chiwhiite05@yahoo.ca> <nansyluv231@gmail.com> <securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwireaccountdept@myway.com> <brownchambers@ymail.com> <brownlawchambers@fsmail.net> <rev.mathewburke@yahoo.com>
Antwort #16 - 22. September 2008 um 19:03

"Chicken George" ist ein wenig durcheinander. Als Antwort auf meine Mail hat er mir die erste Mail mit den gleichen Fotos noch einmal gesendet.

Egal, ich schicke meine erste Mail auch noch einmal.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #17 - 25. September 2008 um 22:05

Meine neueste schwarze Perle hat geschrieben. Die übliche Story.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello Darling Love ,
thanks for your mail,how are you today and how is your health too?i hope that every thing is fine with you,and you are also in good health stateDarling,I am writing this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through your mail that speaks good of you and also touched me great alot. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.
I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well, Iam MISS Chichi Mutara  24years old girl. I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as a due to case of emergency.Listen To this very careful and i need your well understanding and believe after reading this message.My (late)father Dr D Mutara was an international wealthy business man,he was the managing director of a Gold and Mine industry, with branches in Ghana and Mughadishu(capital of
Somalia my country)
and he was also a great politician in my country.
But my father and my mother was killed in on going war and crises in my country, and my entire family  and all my father's
properties was totally destroyed. However, after my perants death I managed to escape with the help of a private charity organization that is being owned by the church in Dakar Senegal here in west Africa,where i live now as a refugee in the refugee camp,the refugee camp is managed by the church with a Reverend Father Johna Johnson as the camp cordinator and care taker of every thing that happens here in the refugee camp.Darling please listen to this,while
runing away from my country as a result of the war,i managed to arrive in Dakar Senegal with a FILE containing very important document (THE LAST STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF MY LATE FATHER CONTAINING (US$4.7m)Four million seven hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in one of the leading banks in Europe,i also have  other very important documents here with me as proof that  i am
my late father's only surviving next of kin, since I'm her only child (which i will be willing to forward to you on your acceptance to assist me with this transfer). Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.
Furthermore i will be willing to give to you the  contact informations of the Bank for your confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable
the Bank to deal with you on my behalf as i have already write to the bank early this year and they ask me to provide and chosen partner of my chosen or relative who will
stand on behalf of me because of my refugee status and my age .I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me as my foreign partner or take me as your wife, sister, family member and manage the money in your care because i need to complete my studies when everything goes well , as my father basically specified that i am his next of kin and that the money should be released to me under the
condition that i have a husband or i have a foreign partner, this is why i have decided to have confidence in you.Considering my present state of helplessness as a refugee in Dakar Senegal, i have no other option
than to seek your assistance to enable me find a new life as i have all lost that matters
to me in the bloody war.
Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply,immediately as soon as you finish reading this mail. for confidential purposes, your urgent reply will b
highlyappreciated.
Darling take good care of yourself and i will send you a phone number which you can reach me in my next mail when i hear from you ok,have a lovely day and please remember i am hoping on you to help me out
of here for i am suffering great pain and agony here and i am waiting for your soonest reply.
Warmest kisses
Chichi

Die übliche Story. Es ändert sich eigentlich nur der Betrag. Aber diesmal werde ich ein anderes Drehbuch schreiben. Wenn die Rede auf Anwälte kommt, werde ich wie üblich Fickn Willi einschalten. Aber die alte Ratte wird sich in die Kleine verlieben und wird versuchen sie mir auszuspannen. Bin mal gespannt...   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Neues Foto war auch dabei:

Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #18 - 25. September 2008 um 22:17

Zitat:
Aber die alte Ratte wird sich in die Kleine verlieben und wird versuchen sie mir auszuspannen. Bin mal gespannt...  

Und dann kommt diese Pestbeule von Advokat "Voll Trottel" und spannt Fickn Willi die Alte aus.  Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #19 - 25. September 2008 um 22:21

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Das wird ein Spass. Mal schauen ob sie darauf eingeht. Wie sie wohl versuchen wird von allen dreien abzukassieren?   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #20 - 27. September 2008 um 22:21

Die alte Leier: Ich soll erst mal eine Bank kontaktieren.   Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig

Hello Darling RazorBuzz

how are you how is work as well?i hope that everything is fine with you and you are also in good health too? well as for me i am doing pretty good and my day has not been the best, the  life i live here as a refugee is quite a terrible one,but i believe that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surelly bring us together.

Darling like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and  all they ask me is to look for someone a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his or her account information to recieve the money because of my refugee status, you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself

So Darling that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me ok, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that ok because i already have my late fathers death certificate even the statement of his account for prove.  please after reading this mail,make sure you contact them ok,so that after the transfer,i will come over to meet you in your country

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

Secure Trust Banking Group Plc..

Email Address

securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk     

kttwireaccountdept@myway.com

Telephone  Number...+44 7900 990 465

Fax  Number...+44 7031 918 115

The name of the transfer officer is GAJ01041 MR GARY ANTONY JENNISON.
My Father's A/c Name; Dr Habimama .D. Mutara
A/C NO;115763163
Next of kin ; Miss Chichi.Z.Mutara

Ask them on how to transfer the $4.7 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you since the other day. his name is  Rev. Johnnson. tell;( 00221-77111 03 20 ) and i also want you to send me your informations like your address and telephone numbers as well s i can try to call you too.

Darling please i need you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can hear your voice we can talk more about this and i can clearly  exlpain even further to you ok,when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with Chichi, so that he can send for me in the camp.I will wait to hear from you soonest and i would also like for you to send me your contact phone numbers and informations so that i can also try to reach you if possible.

Warmest Kisses,
Chichi

Langweilig. Die müssen sich mal was Neues einfallen lassen. Aber immerhin kann ich so meine Standardbriefe verwenden.    Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge Zunge
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht,IP Dynamisch 
Zum Seitenanfang

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #21 - 27. September 2008 um 23:32

am Quelltext gibt es kaum Veränderungen,
nur die IP ist Dynamisch

Zitat:
Received: from [196.207.238.13] by web59905.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:18:42 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #22 - 30. September 2008 um 14:22

Meine schwarze Perle ist ganz schön ungeduldig.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello Darling love ,
how are you today and how is your health too?i hope that everything is fine with you and you are also in good health too...
Darling,i want you to know that i have decided to take a chance and trust you to handle issues concerning this transfer because i have not other person in this world to help me,or else i will die living here,and secondly love is all about trust,if we say that we love each other,then we must learn to trust each other and not to betray that love which we share,i know that even if you do not love me enough you will
never run away with my money after the transfer as you will just have pity on my poor situation and condition of living her,so please think about the pain am going through here and do something for me and us,this all i have to say to you...
Darling Please i want you to contact the bank as soon as possible,because i have already contacted them,and they are expecting to get a from you as my principle partner,so please mail them as soon as possible and ask them all that it will take for possible transfer to commence...
Darling Have a very wonderful week and please do not forget to contact the bank as soon as possible......
kisses
Chichi

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

Secure Trust Banking Group Plc..

Email Address

securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk     

kttwireaccountdept@myway.com

Telephone  Number...+44 7900 990 465

Fax  Number...+44 7031 918 115

The name of the transfer officer is GAJ01041 MR GARY ANTONY JENNISON.
My Father's A/c Name; Dr Habimama .D. Mutara
A/C NO;115763163
Next of kin ; Miss Chichi.Z.Mutara

Zeit für Fickn Willi    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #23 - 01. Oktober 2008 um 16:30

Die "Bank" hat geschrieben.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

SECURE TRUST BANKING PLC.
       One Arleston Way Solihull B90 4LH.
      Email; securetrustuk@myway.com
     Tel; +44-7900990465, Fax; +44 121 693 9124.

For Your Kind Attention
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady, Miss Chichi Z Mutara (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late Dr Habimama D Mutara is our late customer with substantial amount of money he deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a British resident lawyer, on behalf of the next of kin.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Habimama D Mutara  (Her decease father) confirming his death. Your partner have promise to send to us the death certificate, 

3.An Affidavit of oath from British high court here in London.

we shall forward you the contact of a lawyer here who will help you to provide all the documents if you are not living here in United kingdom (London)we shall do that when we hear from you again on your next mail,

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s),please contact our Foreign Operational Director Mr. Gary Antony Jennison on telephone number ( +44-7900990465) for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Ruth Jane Lea (Ms).
Fax:(+44 121 693 9124)
or Accounts Dept.)
For more contact

kttwireaccountdept@yahoo.co.uk

SECURE TRUST BANKING PLC.

Der Quelltext:

Return-path: <securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk>
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:35:59 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.14] (helo=4.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1Kl0vu-0000j7-Of
     for xxxxx@01019freenet.de; Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:35:58 +0200
Received: from n9d.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([209.191.87.111]:27910)
     by 4.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #65)
     id 1Kl0vu-0000ux-5D
     for xxxxx@freenet.de; Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:35:58 +0200
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n9.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Oct 2008 12:35:57 -0000
Received: from [209.191.119.154] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Oct 2008 12:35:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Oct 2008 12:35:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 97901.92240.bm@omp101.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 85761 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Oct 2008 12:29:16 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
Psdpjrg6ehgeWQ=;
X-YMail-OSG: M3_y0rQtm4gkCklEzWjFMzDwPlfBF1.vWDH8gDY43FJcaMGnNZ2vTiHVEC2PJ5bT0w--
Received: from [92.40.146.76] by web28416.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Oct 2008 12:29:16 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:29:16 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: ACCOUNT DEPT (STB)
To: xxxxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <E1KkgkK-000350-Dp@www15.emo.freenet-rz.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1783562507-1222864156=:83745"
Message-ID: <742246.83745.qm@web28416.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.co.uk is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.co.uk is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::081001143558-0AEE2AE0-F88402BC/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxx@01019freenet.de

Ich habe noch nie gehört, dass eine Bank kein Mailprogramm hat, sondern einen Webmailer benutzt. Na ja, lassen wir den Film weiterlaufen. Das Drehbuch steht ja schon fest.    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #24 - 01. Oktober 2008 um 17:24

Die Quelltext-Auskunft zur "Bank"

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  92.40.146.76.sub.mbb.three.co.uk
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  92.40.146.76

inetnum:        92.40.0.0 - 92.40.255.255
netname:        H3GUK
descr:          Mobile Broadband Service
admin-c:        GJ1005-RIPE
tech-c:         HURa1-RIPE
remarks:        ** Please send all queries regarding spams or abuse
remarks:        ** to abuse@three.co.uk
remarks:        INFRA-AW
mnt-by:         H3GUK-MNT
mnt-domains:    h3guk-mnt
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           H3G UK RIPE admin
address:        Hutchison 3G UK Limited,
               Star House,
               20 Grenfell Road,
               Maidenhead,
               Berkshire
               SL6 1EH
               United Kingdom

Zitat:
Ein Gespräch zur Rufnummer 00447-900990465 [Großbritannien (Mobilfunk)] kostet Sie im Augenblick 7,80 c/min (60/60) mit dem günstigsten Anbieter
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #25 - 01. Oktober 2008 um 17:33

Zitat:
kttwireaccountdept@yahoo.co.uk

Steht in zwei Blacklist     Smiley       Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #26 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 23:05

Die nächste Mail meiner schwarzen Perle.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My Darling Razor Buzz,

How are you today? i hope you are in good state of health,it gives more joy as i am writting to a special one like you.Darling,you are my dream,my hope and the reason of my happiness,i owe you millions of my love with all my heart.

Darling,from your mail which  just read i found out that you've already contacted the bank,now i would like you to send me the bank's response for me to know what the bank are saying concerning the transfer so far because i really wants this transfer to be made as soon as possible in your acount over there in your account so send me the response as soon as you recives my mail.Good bye my Darling.Have a sweet dream and my warmest kissesss.

Chichi

Sie redet mich sogar mit meinem "Namen" an.  Schockiert/Erstaunt  Ich bin gespannt, wie lange sie braucht um darauf zu kommen, dass "Razor Buzz" wohl kaum ein deutscher Name ist.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #27 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 23:07

Die "Bank" hat mir sogar einen Anwalt empfohlen. Na dass nenn ich einen Service.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

STB,

As we have promised to search a lawyer for you who will help you in providing the required documents our bank needed to proceed on your transaction, On this development please find the contact of a British resident lawyer below, write him on how to help you prepare a Power of attorney and an Affidavit of oath to enable the secure trust bank transfer your deposit to your account,

The contact of the lawyer,

Lawyer's name is barrister  Brown Kenny,

Emails,,,,,,,,,brownchambers@ymail.com
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,brownlawchambers@fsmail.net
tel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(+44-7529392972)

You can contact him now with both emails and if possible call him also to let him know how urgency the documents is needed by the bank,

Note....we advise you to get those documents very fast as our (Ktt wire account department) have mandated us to release your payment to you,

Best regard,
Jennison (Mr)
Account dept.
STB

Jetzt muss der Anwalt nur noch Mitglied beim Verein für....  Na ihr wisst schon.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #28 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 14:39

Die übliche Leier    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Darling Razor Buzz
thanks for the mail,iam always happy
whenever i get your mail,because it always makes me feel even closer to
you,i hope that you feel the same way too?

Darling,i have seen the email reply
from the bank and i have also read it properly and also understood what
they have demanded for them to successfully transfer this money to your
account.

Darling,i want you to know that i have with me  two of the documents which the bank has demanded for,i have

1.The last statement of account of my late father

2.The death certificate of my late father.

Darling,but i do not have the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the British high court over there in London which the bank has also demanded;you know the power of attorney and Affidavit of oath will give you the power and auhtority to make this transfer on my behalf as my foreign partner before this bank.

As regarding this two remaining documents we are going to need the help of a
lawyer to get this documents ,i want you to write to the bank now tell them that you want to
help us get a good lawyer that can get this documents from British high court in London,so as soon as they gives you the contact informations of the lawyer,you will
co-oprate with him immediately ok,And you can call him and email him also
to contact the lawyer and seek for his help in getting this two
remaining very important documents for the bank to be able to transfer
this money without wasting of time.

Darling,take good care of yourself and i will be expecting your mail and your call me with the reverend father phone so that i will know how far you have gone ok, i will be waiting to hear from you, With all my heart i send you my love...
Warmest kiss

Chichi

Quelltext unverändert aus dem Senegal.

Vorhang auf für Dr. jur. Fickn Willi    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #29 - 07. Oktober 2008 um 19:25

Heute war "Chicken-George" aber besonders fleißig: Gleich 4 Mails - allerdings 3mal die gleiche.     Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

DARLING THIS IS TO TELL YOU THAT IN MY DREAM I SAW YOU,
 In my dreams I see you there every night
Your vision of loveliness is such a sight
The feeling of love I hold on tight
In my dreams I see you there
The love that I hold for you is in your sight
You will see it in the
You will see it in the night
I feel you skin touching mine
I feel you breath cross my cheek
Your hand brushes through my hair
I hope the night last a long time
Because the night time is all I have
To hold you tight in my dreams
In my dreams I will see you there
Can¢t wait till I fall asleep
With love......
Chichi

Die zweite Mail:

Darling Razor Buzz

how are you today? together with your business, hope all is well with you if so am so happy for you,mine was so bad because i was thinking about you all through the night, darling i miss so much and i will like to be with you over there in your country .

Darling thank you so much for all you have been doing just to help me tranfer my late father's money into you account, Darling your so caring and lovely, i wonder what i could have done with out you, i love you so much with all my heart,darling i read the mail that you sent to me and i understand that you have a friend that is a lawyer that you want him to help us to contact the lawyer that's good, but darling you have disappoint me, remember that in my previous mail i told you that you should keep this to yourself, but now you have tell it to your friend ,

Darling it's just that am so scared that i don't want to lost the money, because that is all i have now, and i don't want to lost it ok, but if you still trust that your friend and you know that he will help us to tranfer this money to your account that's ok with me, because i love you so much and i don't want any body that will be an abstacle with me and you ok,

darling am so sorry that you call me  but the conection was bad , but i will like you to call again because i want to hear your lovely vioce ok, here is the reverend father phone once again(00221-77-111-0320) darling remember to tell him that you want to speak with me
ChiChi he will send for me in the camp ok, meanwhile send me you phone number so that any time that i want to call you i  will beg the reverend father to call you with your phone number ok, i will be waiting to hear from you, i wish you the very best of good luck a big hug and kiss
ChiChi

OK meine süsse schwarze Perle, du bekommst die Nummer meines Anrufbeantworters bei freenet. Das kostet ein paar Kröten.     Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2008 um 21:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema