Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Janet <janet_stopper82@yahoo.com> <janet_stopper82@live.com> (Gelesen: 2905 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Janet <janet_stopper82@yahoo.com> <janet_stopper82@live.com>
02. September 2008 um 21:40

Wieder einmal ausgeraubt Juwelen sind weg und kein Geld für die Hotelrechnung.Diese Geschichte kennen wir doch auch schon wann gibt es einmal was neues.

Hello XXXX,
How are you doing over there?i hope you are in good condition like i expected, thanks for your intrest,i asked myself some questions and give u the answer,can u also answer them and let me know what you think,i would take them one after the other: 
So what do you like to do for fun? Your hobbies and interests can reveal a lot about you, and I'd like to learn more. Is there anything special that you're passionate about? I love swimming,taking walks down the park,observing nature,running and walking,i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side,I'm passionate about a candle lit dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. Are you close to your family? I was asking if you're close to your family in the emotional kind of way, but now that I think about it, do they live nearby, too? I'm not really close to my family,cos i don't have one,but each day and night i really miss them all,they don't live nearby. How would you describe your sense of humor? Some people like silly slapstick, while others go for more subtle stuff. What tickles your funny bone? My sense of humor is quite intresting,i'm shy at first but as we get closer i feel free to express my heart desires. What kind of food do you like? Do you have a favorite restaurant? Some like hot and spicy, others prefer comfort food. If you had to pick one type of food, what would you say is your favorite? I love american food and also italian food and most times,i love to cook for myself.I love Mc donalds.I love comfort food. Wow! We could be a match. Would you like to chat online? It seems like we have a lot in common. I'd love to talk to you more and see what develops. What do you think?i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you can mail me back......take care and have a wonderfulday....
                                                                                                                Janet...

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0zLjQuMDt1cz0wO2w9MDthPTA=
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Janet Stopper <janet_stopper82@yahoo.com>
X-Message-Info: HOmp9aBkd/o4hpUB
Received: from n1c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.78]) by bay0-mc10-f1.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Thu, 14 Aug 2008 00:35:37 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Aug 2008 07:35:36 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.168] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Aug 2008 07:35:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Aug 2008 07:35:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 474680.29770.bm@omp109.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 85677 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Aug 2008 07:35:36 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
  1x9Hny6ImNZxE=;
Received: from [41.204.224.41] by web59910.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 14 Aug 2008 00:35:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 00:35:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello
To: XXXX@hotmail.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-12922295-1218699336=:85190"
Message-ID: <267089.85190.qm@web59910.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Return-Path: janet_stopper82@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Aug 2008 07:35:37.0185 (UTC) FILETIME=[580DA510:01C8FDE0]

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.204.224.41
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.204.224.41

inetnum:	  41.204.224.0 - 41.204.227.255
netname:	  DIRECTONPC-Wireless-ISP-NETBLK
descr:	    Dynamic IP pools for Direct on PC Ltd
descr:	    Fixed wireless broadband
descr:	    wireless Internet services for Abuja and PH.
admin-c:	  IP1-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   IP1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   DOPCNG-MNT
mnt-lower:	DOPCNG-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.204.224.0 - 41.204.255.255

person:	   IP Administrator
address:	  Direct-on-PC Limited
address:	  Plot B, Block 1
address:	  Illupeju Industrial avenue
address:	  Illupeju
address:	  Lagos
address:	  Nigeria
address:	  NG
phone:	    +234-1-2701700
fax-no:	   +234-1-2713554
e-mail:	   hostmaster@directonpc.com
org:		ORG-DOP1-AFRINIC
nic-hdl:	  IP1-AFRINIC

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2011 um 22:42 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20537  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Janet <janet_stopper82@yahoo.com> <janet_stopper82@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. September 2008 um 21:43

Dann die zweite Mail

Hello XXXXX,
Thank you for the email you sent and i am very sorry for lateness in reply,i really appreciate it and i want you to know that it touched my heart so much,i wish only i could just dry my tears and look forward to the moment we did meet,but how would that happen when all my life has been filled with heartbreaks and failure,left to me now without a man in my life,i feel i should commit sucide.I'm just been mistreated where i'm now and i can't decide in my mind what to do next,i've made some mistakes in my life and there's no way i think i can correct it,it seems that all men are just the same,they break your heart and leave you with pains,a man has broken my heart and left me stranded and i don't think another man would make me happy but rather he would make matters worse,how am i sure you would not be like my last date,i am a very down to earth person but i just don't know how my heart should be broken,my last date brought me into so much trouble now that i can't figure if i would get out of it,can you show me that you truly love and care for me?Can you take all this pains away and make me happy?Can I count and trust you with my life?.I must know this cos with the way life is going,i think i'm lockedup and can't seem to find a way to get out.I need a true relationship based on trust and affection. 
Love is a delicate subject but the basis of a long lasting relationship is trust and without it we r nothing,but can u imagine in a far away country that i know little or nothing about lost and can't seem to find a way out,how can that be.I'm so lonely and i've nobody to hold on to and there's no one to pull me up.Maybe if u truly in search of a lady that would be truthful,respectful and loving you just met me,but fate only brought about us meeting here. 
I need a man that would be ready to make me happy,a man that would heal the wound of my broken heart,a man that would see the better side of me,a man that would not be aggressive and who would not want to hurt my feelins,i need real love and truth including honesty from my man,trust is the basic foundation of a lasting relationship and i desire that we uphold our integrity towards each other.I am a kind of woman who obey the wor of my man and ready to serve him when he wants me...
Can you be that man i seek and desire?
                                                                               Janet...

Hello XXXX,
How are you doing over there?i hope you are in good condition like i expected, thanks for your intrest,i asked myself some questions and give u the answer,can u also answer them and let me know what you think,i would take them one after the other: 
So what do you like to do for fun? Your hobbies and interests can reveal a lot about you, and I'd like to learn more. Is there anything special that you're passionate about? I love swimming,taking walks down the park,observing nature,running and walking,i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side,I'm passionate about a candle lit dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. Are you close to your family? I was asking if you're close to your family in the emotional kind of way, but now that I think about it, do they live nearby, too? I'm not really close to my family,cos i don't have one,but each day and night i really miss them all,they don't live nearby. How would you describe your sense of humor? Some people like silly slapstick, while others go for more subtle stuff. What tickles your funny bone? My sense of humor is quite intresting,i'm shy at first but as we get closer i feel free to express my heart desires. What kind of food do you like? Do you have a favorite restaurant? Some like hot and spicy, others prefer comfort food. If you had to pick one type of food, what would you say is your favorite? I love american food and also italian food and most times,i love to cook for myself.I love Mc donalds.I love comfort food. Wow! We could be a match. Would you like to chat online? It seems like we have a lot in common. I'd love to talk to you more and see what develops. What do you think?i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you can mail me back......take care and have a wonderfulday....
                                                                                                                Janet... 

Quelltext wie oben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 02. September 2008 um 21:50

Heute schreibt sie mir mit neuer E-Mail und fragt Geld an für ihre Rechnung im Hotel.

Hello XXXXX,
Its really lovely to hear from you again ,How are you doing today ? hope you are fine as expected,Well i  think at this point i have to tell you know what i am going through now and hopefull you could kinda get me out of this nuts. i need a caring honest man to help me outta of this place.Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control,Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart,When we started baby we were friends, but that's not how this fairy tale is gonna end, see I was thinking and it clicked one day, that no one else 
has ever made me feel this way,Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness,Im a young lady with dreams and am looking for the right man to make thise dreams a reality,when i went through ur profile i really liked it and found both of us %99 compatible,the only %1 missing is that right now am not home,am stucked up in africa and i need help to get back home.if you can give me a try and help me back home am sure we can makes something work outa this. After the death of my parent i met a guy called Gray in Florida though he's from nigeria in africa, he came for a degree in the state when.i fell in love with him and when he returned to his country he asked me to come see him so i gathered some money and got myself a round trip ticket,when i got down here he turned out to be a robber he stole my money and jewelries now the hotel manager am staying siezed my return ticket cuz am owing some money,so i'll like you to help me with the bills so i can get back my ticket and get home,i promise you'll never regret u did. 
I want u to trust and understand me very well i will never let u down if u can help me outta of this place.Honey i dont mind if i have to change my flight destination to the nearest airport to you so you could pick me u at the airport.I am sad and unhappy here right now i need your help.I will also like to hear your voice if you dont mind you can call me to my mobile number......+2348050277438....i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible......take care and have a nice day over there......
Much Love,
                                                                       Janet....

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0zLjQuMDt1cz0wO2w9MDthPTA=
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Janet Stopper <janet_stopper82@live.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: WpSbshS9ehB6CzYj
Received: from blu0-omc3-s22.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.97]) by bay0-imc1-s36.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
      Mon, 1 Sep 2008 23:42:26 -0700
Received: from BLU118-W25 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s22.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 1 Sep 2008 23:42:26 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU118-W25D697F23E9EFC0A940CA4FD5F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: janet_stopper82@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_6422db24-aa6f-43b8-ac1c-f767630cd222_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.211.250.240]
To: <XXXX@hotmail.de>
Subject: Hello darling
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 07:42:26 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Sep 2008 06:42:26.0485 (UTC) FILETIME=[1018B650:01C90CC7]

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.211.250.240
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.211.250.240

inetnum:	  41.211.192.0 - 41.211.255.255
netname:	  DOP1-20070404
descr:	    Wireless Broadband Internet service ,VSAT
descr:	    DIRECT ON PC LTD
mnt-by:	   AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:	DOPCNG-MNT
parent:	   41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation:   ORG-DOP1-AFRINIC
org-name:	 DIRECT ON PC LTD
org-type:	 LIR
remarks:	  LIR
phone:	    +234 1 270 1700
fax-no:	   +234 1 271 3554
e-mail:	   saroj@directonpc.com
mnt-ref:	  DOPCNG-MNT
mnt-by:	   AFRINIC-HM-MNT

person:	   IP Administrator
address:	  Direct-on-PC Limited
address:	  NG
phone:	    +234-1-2701700
fax-no:	   +234-1-2713554
e-mail:	   hostmaster@directonpc.com
nic-hdl:	  IP1-AFRINIC

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 02. September 2008 um 22:50

Oh, das wird sicher nichtjugendfrei!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 04. September 2008 um 21:48

Uli schrieb on 02. September 2008 um 22:50:

Wie meinst du das Uli
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2011 um 22:43 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 04. September 2008 um 21:54

Zitat:
Uli schrieb on 02. September 2008 um 22:50:

Wie meinst du das Uli

Wie die schon beginnt, ihr Top anzuliften, da können wir sicherlich noch mehr erwarten! Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 08. September 2008 um 21:31

Ich frage sie einmal ob es auch ohne Top geht. Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 09. September 2008 um 22:04

Ja ich denke wir bekommen ein Pass da bin ich einmal gespannt was da kommt.

Hello XXXX,
How are you doing over there?hope you are in good condition like i expected.......I am very grateful for the reply and am so happy to sse it and i am also sorry for my late reply ...I will mail the manager's address to you so that you will help me through and i will be able to collect my things from him before he sold it out...i want you to know that i am owning the manager $780 and if you can help with it i will collect my passport from him and send a copy to you if you want to see it and you can call the manager to his mobille +2348051589653 so that he will know that you are the one who helped me if you like that.....i will be very grateful if you can help me and i am promising you that i will never disapoint you for any reason and you will not regret helping me....i will be waiting for your next mail and i want you to take care of yourself and have a wonderful day there....
                      Janet

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2011 um 22:44 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 17. September 2008 um 18:33

Die sendet mir einen Mini Pass jetzt kann ich noch einmal anfragen. Smiley

Hello XXXXXX,
How are you doing over there?i hope you are in good 
condition on like i expected here.....i am very grateful for your help and concern about my condition and i have talk to the manager on phone and he told me he will be back today from travelling  and he will give me the passport and i will send it to you when i collect it......i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible and i want you to take care of yourself and have a wonderful day over there......
                               Janet....

Hello XXXX,
How are you doing over there?i hope you are in good condition like i expected here....thanks for the mail cos i am very happy to see it and i have collcted the passport and i will also send to you the manager's address now so that you can send it to him cos i have already told him that you wanna help me through my bills..........this is the details you need in sending the money..........
Name.............FASOYIN OLUNIYI. A.
Address..........S2 208 OKE ELETA,IBADAN
State...............OYO STATE
Country..........NIGERIA
Zip code.........23402
this is the information you needed in sending the money and i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible and i want you to take care of yourself and have a wonderful day......
                                                               Janet

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 17. September 2008 um 18:47

Hasst Du nur ein Thumb geschickt oder ist das Originalgröße? Das einzige, das ich auf Anhieb erkenne, ist, dass das Passbild nicht den strengen amerikanischen Anforderungen entspricht!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 17. September 2008 um 18:54

Das ist so gekommen da habe ich schon eine Lupe nötig ich habe ihr schon geschrieben bitte neu senden in groß.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2011 um 22:45 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #11 - 17. September 2008 um 22:30

Zitat:
Die sendet mir einen Mini Pass jetzt kann ich noch einmal anfragen.

Sag mal, hat die nicht mehr alle???   Smiley

Die soll einen anständigen Paß rüberwachsen lassen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2011 um 22:45 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 24. September 2008 um 01:14

Man ist die Stressig und Doof ich will doch nur eine ordentliche Kopie haben ist das denn so schwer zu begreifen.

Hello XXXX,
how are you doing ?i saw your mail and i am very happy to see it....i want you to know that i triked my best to make it larger but it is the scanners problem .......i want you to know that i cant lie for you and i am not ready to play game also ....i want you to believe me and help me out of this crazy situation of mine and i promise you that i will not dissapoint you for any reason or the other.....i will be expecting your next mail ......have a nice time and take good carfe of yourself.......
                                                                                                   Janet......

Hello XXXX,
how are you doing ?i saw your mail and i am very happy to see it....i want 
you to know that i triked my best to make it larger but it is the scanners 
problem .......i want you to know that i cant lie for you and i am not read
y to play game also ....i want you to believe me and help me out of this cr
azy situation of mine and i promise you that i will not dissapoint you for 
any reason or the other.....i will be expecting your next mail ......have a
nice time and take good carfe of yourself.......

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema