Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Kathleen Smith <katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com> <kutie89@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6137 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Kathleen Smith <katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com> <kutie89@gmail.com>
09. August 2008 um 22:30

Mit ihr schreibe ich auch schon eine lange Zeit es kam nie eine Frage nach Geld deshalb habe ich sie auch noch nicht ins Forum gesetzt.Sie antwortet auch nur mit kurzen Sätzen und will immer in den Chat.In ihren letzten Mails ist dann auch die Frage nach Geld gekommen und ich gab ihr die Standart Antwort Bitte Pass und genaue Adresse.Die Adresse ist schnell gekommen doch bei dem Pass musste ich ewig anfragen.Nun heute ist der Pass gekommen und ich glaube wenn Uli diesen sieht macht er sich in die Hosen vor Lachen.Also Uli erst einmal ein Bier trinken Smileyund dann schauen.

Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me.You sound so much Interesting and I will like to get to know all about you.. Here are some More about Me,I am a single and have No Kids,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love.I am new on this Online dating stuffs,Cos a friend of mine introduce it to me.. Have been Hurt many times and I have alot of experience in relationship, But I dont want to Get Hurt anymore cos it was the worst thing that ever happened to me,Well U might be thinking that Why am I single....
Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and thats Make me Feel Sad and I dont think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendlly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings..
I am a Orphan,I was born in australia, My dad is from USA and My Mum is from  australia,I dont konw the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of australia,I do Live with My Parent in States and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident, I am the Only Child of my Parent..I was 10yrs when my Parent died..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry anyday i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In the united states now came over to  Pick me Up..So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny to the states for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.
I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Loooking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing  But Love Matters Most to me....
Its a pretty good here in minesota, united states anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to australia anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.
Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment..
p.s: Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i will send mine back, so i will be looking forward to hear from you till your next mail...

yours kathleen

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.211.2 with SMTP id j2cs421859wfg;
       Mon, 26 May 2008 03:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.86.10 with SMTP id j10mr2215699ybb.213.1211799187589;
       Mon, 26 May 2008 03:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com>
Received: from n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.41])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 4si16260625yxd.2.2008.05.26.03.53.05;
       Mon, 26 May 2008 03:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.41;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.41 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.200.225] by n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2008 10:53:05 -0000
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by t6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2008 10:49:28 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.152] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2008 10:53:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp400.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2008 10:53:05 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 380417.45405.bm@omp400.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 43672 invoked by uid 60001); 26 May 2008 10:53:05 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  nt-Type:Message-ID;
  h7Gxm+/Z3My1w=;
X-YMail-OSG: VjJSn6yS5R3mPOTSGspNXwiKLdHeSOqGOANeVDIT.X8QcQIsiUdbnw--
Received: from [41.204.224.41] by web46101.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 May 2008 03:53:04 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.185
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 03:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com
Subject: about me from livedatesearch... kathleen
To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1004625331-1211799184=:43436"
Message-ID: <279258.43436.qm@web46101.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>

--0-1004625331-1211799184=:43436
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Dezember 2011 um 06:21 von Webmaster » 
Grund: afr21116  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Kathleen Smith <katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com> <kutie89@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. August 2008 um 22:36

Hier dann ihre zweite Mail.

thats my pics and i hope you love it.

Hello,
 How are you doing?I am Glad to hear back from you and I can see that this is the better way to get to know more about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...
1) How Old are you?
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?
4)What interest you Most?
5)What type of Lady are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?
7)What do you for fun?
8) What are your turn on and Turn off?
9)Can you Love this Lady?
10)Would you hit your Lady wth any Reasons?
11)Do you have a Kids?
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?
14)Why are you single?
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?
18)What is Love to you?
19)How do you treat your Lady?
20)Do you Have faith?
21)Are you religion?
22)What Church do you attend to?
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?
25)Whats your Favourite Food and whats your favourite Movies and Colors?

good morning XXXXX,
                              I am so happy to read back from you and i will love to get to know you better, you sent me the same pics though and i have attached a pics of myself too so i hope that makes you feel better, i will like us to know more about each other by asking this questions and also you can ask back too, i did add you to my list on Google mail and wait to chat with you there............. I can see that this is the better way to get to know more about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...
How Old are you? What do you seek for in Relationship? What type of relationship do you seek for? What interest you Most? What type of Lady are you Looking for? What do you do for a Living?
What do you for fun? What are your turn on and Turn off? Can you Love this Lady? Would you hit your Lady with any Reasons? Do you have a Kids?Do you want some Kids in the Future? Like How Many Kids do you want? Why are you single? What is have you experience when U have been single? Does Distance and Age Matters to you most? Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos? What is Love to you? How do you treat your Lady? Do you Have faith? Are you religion? What Church do you attend to? Do you Love Public Intimacy? What do you Like and What you don't Like?Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?

yours kathleen     

Hello,
  What a Good responds, You sounds Great and I will like to keep talking to you in other to know more about this stuffs... here are My Answers also Just to follow up each other and know more about each other...                                                              
1) How Old are you? I am 28years Old
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry himself like the king he is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for a that somebody that I can share my entire self with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love..I seek for a Serious and Long term relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of my Life with.
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive WoMan,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truthfull..I seek for a true and Serious relattionship that will last forever..You r so Handsome....I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal!
4)What interest you Most?Wow..I have God Interest, have interest in Kids. and also have interest with the man I Love with My Heart!!
5)What type of Guy are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?I Just finish studies I am searching for a Job
7)What do you for fun?I Love reading,singing,Watching tv,going to beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors,Camping,and Fishing
8) What are your turn on and Turn off?My turn on is someone who is Honest,truthfull,friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn Off is .. I dont like someone who lies,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious..
9)Can you Love this Guyy? Yeah Definiatly I will Love Him till the end of my Life.
10)Would you hit your Guy wth any Reasons?I will never Hit my Guy and I will never Hurt His Feelings. I will never Argue with Him. But work things out fine with each other and understand each other better.
11)Do you have a Kids?Nope I dont have a Kids But I wish to have some in the Future.
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?Yeah
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?2 or 3
14)Why are you single?Been single for about 2 years back.I am single cos I havent meet the right man and I Just broke Up with my Man
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?Being Single is the Most Dullest thing I ever Seen
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?Distance does not matter to me,Everything as to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotioners and also Age is Just a Number But Love matters Most.
17)Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos?I am not Looking for someone like that in My Life.
18)What is Love to you?Love is Not About finding the right person but creating the right relationship and also Love is the Good thing in Life.
19)How do you treat your Man?I treat Him with Respect,Care,Honor Him and I treat Him Like a King
20)Do you Have faith?Yeah I have faith and Believe that with God everything is Possible.
21)Are you religion?Yeah
22)What Church do you attend to?I do attend to protestant Church
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?Yeah, Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to be held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?I dont Like Liar, I hate dirty things Around the House. I Love Singing,Reading and I Love cleaning the House in other to have a Good Surrounding
25)Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?My Best Food is  Pizza and My Favorite Movies is Titanic and Passions My best color is Blue.
  I Hope I have answered all the Questions and I will Love to Answer Any One you ask me with Honesty and trust. Please Be Honest with me and Never Let me Down.
  I cant wait to hear back from you..
 Your Sweet Baby Gurll kathleen

Quelltext ist immer gleich von Nigeria            
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:32 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 09. August 2008 um 22:45

Hier hat sie eine neue E-Mail bei Google gemacht ich wollte nicht bei Yahoo Chaten.

hello what do you mean by this message, if you are just trying to have fun let me know?i hope to get to chat with you and see what you on for, you can meet me on kutie89@gmail.com so we can chat

Quelltext noch Nigeria

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.49.17 with SMTP id w17cs144507wfw;
       Sun, 22 Jun 2008 06:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.165.21 with SMTP id n21mr10458772rve.244.1214143096712;
Return-Path: <katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com>
Received: from n54.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n54.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.32])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id g22si8214621rvb.7.2008.06.22.06.58.15;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com designates 98.136.44.32 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.32;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com designates 98.136.44.32 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n54.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jun 2008 13:58:15 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.100] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jun 2008 13:58:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp201.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jun 2008 13:58:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 490099.68374.bm@omp201.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 48962 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Jun 2008 13:58:15 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  nt-Type:Message-ID;
  U3pI6LPZ1kuWg=;
Received: from [196.220.8.211] by web46109.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 Jun 2008 06:58:15 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.199
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 06:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: re XXXXX
To: XXXXX <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <875579190806220629v5733913ei83d0fc96ce6dd23f@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1143778046-1214143095=:48639"
Message-ID: <274509.48639.qm@web46109.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>

--0-1143778046-1214143095=:48639
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

hello XXXX,
                 I am looking for a man that i can spend the rest of  my life with, someone simple and caring with the fear of God in his heart, dont need lots of drama just want a simple life

hello honey,
                 i wud realy like to get to know alot about you and learn  somethings with you cause u seems to be kind of ready in getting to know  my kind of person and hopefull we can meet in person  soon..with time we will get to know each others  feeligs,motives and intensions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and  trusting each other.Can I Trust You With My Heart?I've found a new love full of passion Which has come to make me blind When I found a special someone In a love that's hard to find. You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me. You've combined fantasy with reality Even though we're miles apart,But what I really need to know Can I trust you with my heart? Can I share my worries with you? Can you handle my fears I bestow? Can I count on you to walk with me Down a long a winding road? I don't want a promise Of which there's no guarantee Can I trust you with my heart, Without you breaking it on me? My heart's vowed never to fall in love again But it's weakened & has come to surrender, To be held in your tender hands And mended back together. But I hope you can understand That I don't want to go too far Without knowing just one answer . . . Can I trust you with my heart?and How do you think we can meet???I cant wait to hear back from you... Take Care.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:33 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 09. August 2008 um 22:53

Dann kommt das Ewige  Smiley Smiley Smiley

hello honey,
                 I am so happy to read from you and get to know that you feeling okay and doing good, how is work and your personal life, i feel connected when i read from you because i feel good to know that you really want a honest woman in your life, i will like to meet a honest man too and start up my life, i want you to know more about you and getting more pics from you will do just that. tell me more about your day and how things are going with you, i want to have more insight into whats happening around you.

yours kathleen

I do know you such a busy man and have lots of things to do but i am so happy to read from  you,my day is not as filled with adventure as yours, i go to work in the restaurant where i work as a waitress, get back home 4pm, take a shower, cook something nice, watch the tv and go to bed, not much of an activity here, i wish i could join you on your trip to spain and fish............lol.its nice reading from you honey
yours kathleen

Hello Darling..Have been thinking alot about you..I can't Sleep without you and since have Find you I have Change in my outlook and My Life have been Change with The Feelings you Share with me..Do you Trust Me with your Heart??Do you have Faith??..Trust is a strong word..A meaning broken in two..This word is formed around one letter..the letter which is "u"For you are the one I love,The one I live for And if you remain by my side.The u becomes an "us"For "us" means no other love And only me and u And from this day forth.I promise us Forever I'll us I'll be true. True to our relationship In hope it will never "rust" For you are the one The one I love The only one I can "trust" Trust in me and you will find..Unbridled love of the purest kind Believe in me and you will see here's nobody else but you and me.Trust in me, I won't let you down.The one I want, you, I have found.Believe in me, don't drift apart..There is only you in my heart.Trust in me and my word..Don't take to heart the things you heard..Believe in us, our honesty, our trust...Who cares about expensive things?It seems like everyone but me.I don't need a man to flash cash in my face...I don't need your gifts, to feel good about me.All I need is a hug in the morning, and a tender kiss goodnight.All I need to know is that you love me, and everything alright...Why is it all about the money, when it should be about love?
All that matters is what money can't buy!All matters to me is Trust,Faith and Feelings.I want to be young at heart forever,the way I feel when i'm with you.I wanted to mean something to somebody,and now I know I do!I want to change a mans life..I want to be the best wife that I could ever be...I want what money can't buy...And you're the only one I want to be with me.i will love to join you on that trip

yours kathleen

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:33 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 09. August 2008 um 23:03

1.Quelltext mit X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.185

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.204.224.41
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.204.224.41

inetnum:	  41.204.224.0 - 41.204.227.255
netname:	  DIRECTONPC-Wireless-ISP-NETBLK
descr:	    Dynamic IP pools for Direct on PC Ltd
descr:	    Fixed wireless broadband
descr:	    wireless Internet services for Abuja and PH.
admin-c:	  IP1-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   IP1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   DOPCNG-MNT
mnt-lower:	DOPCNG-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.204.224.0 - 41.204.255.255

person:	   IP Administrator
address:	  Direct-on-PC Limited
address:	  Plot B, Block 1
address:	  Illupeju Industrial avenue
address:	  Illupeju
address:	  Lagos
address:	  Nigeria
address:	  NG
phone:	    +234-1-2701700
fax-no:	   +234-1-2713554
e-mail:	   hostmaster@directonpc.com
org:		ORG-DOP1-AFRINIC
nic-hdl:	  IP1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   DOPCNG-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:34 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 09. August 2008 um 23:04

Dann die üblichen Fragen wie am Anfang ich denke sie hat ein wenig Gedächtnis Probleme.

What do you seek for in Relationship? What type of relationship do you seek for? What interest you Most? What type of Lady are you Looking for? 6)What do you do for a Living?
What do you for fun? What are your turn on and Turn off? Can you Love this Lady? Would you hit your Lady with any Reasons? Do you have a Kids?Do you want some Kids in the Future? Like How Many Kids do you want? Why are you single? What is have you experience when U have been single? Does Distance and Age Matters to you most? Are you Looking for a Tug or someone who Loves going to Club,and who as tattoos? What is Love to you? How do you treat your Lady? Do you Have faith? Are you religion? What Church do you attend to? Do you Love Public Intimacy? What do you Like and What you don't Like?Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?

yours kathleen
hello honey,
                  Today is the happiest day of my life because this will be the first time you will say how you feel about me and how you dream about us been together, i want you to know that i wish i can be there with you so honey prove that to me and invite me over.

yours kathleen

Ok das  Smiley Smileygeht so weiter noch 10 Mails und das ersparen wir uns und kommen zur Hauptsache das liebe Geld.

hello XXXX i dont have all that cash to come over to you, so if you can help out it will be great.

honey thats my pasport

Quelltext ist immer gleich ja und wo ist der Pass sie hat ihn so gross gemacht das ich ihn nicht laden kann und Admin bekommt ihn als Mail.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:34 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Kathleen Smith  <katiesmithnwa@yahoo.com>   <kutie89@gmail.com>
Antwort #6 - 09. August 2008 um 23:06

2.Quelltext mit X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.199

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.220.8.211
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.220.8.211

inetnum:	  196.220.8.208 - 196.220.8.215
netname:	  NGOGHS029-HS-AKM
descr:	    IP Block Assigned to Site HSE - Akmode Cafe
admin-c:	  EE1-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   EE1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   NAL-MNT
mnt-lower:	NAL-IP-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   196.220.0.0 - 196.220.31.255

person:	 Ekengewa Ekeng
address:	HSE Services Limited
		  Suite F43/78 Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC
		  Lagos, NG 

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2011 um 03:45 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 09. August 2008 um 23:15

Unser Rais ist heute einmal schnell wie der Blitz Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:35 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 09. August 2008 um 23:18

Zitat:
Unser Rais ist heute einmal schnell wie der Blitz Smiley

Smiley Übe ja schließlich schon lang genug Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:35 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 10. August 2008 um 00:31

Und dann will ich auch mal schneller sein, als der Blitz. Habe das Original gefunden.

Off Topic Kommentar
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Dezember 2011 um 06:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 10. August 2008 um 00:52

Aber Hallo wo hast du denn den so schnell her. 

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:36 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 10. August 2008 um 01:18

Zitat:
Aber Hallo wo hast du denn den so schnell her.  

Ich habe nur geggogelt nach dem Begriff australian passport und wurde bei wikipedia fündig! 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Australian_ePassports_Information_page.jpeg

Zum Pass M0992136 von Kathleen Smith:

Im Gegensatz zu den beiden Derivaten mit der gleichen Passnummer hat Bimbo hier Vor- und Nachnamen vertauscht!
Die Basis ist das Originalmuster, dass für einen Mann ausgestellt war und der ganz einfach John Citizen genannt wurde (wie es die Unterschrift auch belegt).
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 07:36 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema