Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Glory <glory_makers@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3792 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Glory <glory_makers@yahoo.com>
24. Juli 2008 um 20:04

Ich bin mir einfach nicht sicher bei ihr und ich warte noch auf die Geldfrage. 
Die Bilder, die sie mir gesendet hat, sind nicht real, denke ich, sie sehen so nach Model aus.

Hi my name is Glory l was born in FILXTON  MANCHESTER, by an african nigerian mother to an Irish father, i have be live with my mother in her home country nigeria. am 27 years old and i will be 28 this by September 14th, am single never married before and i dont have any kid.i love to cook and i do it well.

About  usual day. I wake up at 6:00 take a walk and after that I go  bathroom to bath my self. After then have my breakfast, I love easy breakfast. At 7:20 AM I leave from my house and I go to my mum's stop she sale Teddy Bear. I go to the on public transport. 

Sometimes there are very many people at bus stop and if I cant waite i just take a walk down on foot. In general I like to take a walk before my work from a house 
approximately 20 minutes of walking. My working day lasts with 8 AM up to 5 PM. 

Sometimes I'm very much tired after work and when I get home  is just pleasant at once i have  to accept bathing. After that I feel restoration of forces. It really helps me to relax after a difficult working day.It happens when in our shop many clients. Such days basically are in 
holidays.Also all the day it is necessary to carry out on legs.I live separately parents In the inheritance Housse was given to my mum from her mother. 

Because it is necessary to look behind an apartment. in family expecialy a unique daughter like me. From all seasons I most of all love summer. I do not love winter because here in Nigeria is very cold.But in the winter is very beautiful also do not know with what 
to compare this beauty. 

I like to look well. Sometimes basically in the summer I like to have jog in the  morning is very much encourages to me.At leisure me like to read books. Basically I read novels about love.I want to speak you why I have decided to search for my love through internet. I do not know why but I was earlier not successful in love.

Because I am lonely now. Is impossible to find men with which I would be happy.I have not meet the  man with which I would like to live all my life with.I dont thinkl i can really find my love through internet, but I  think that is necessary to try it.I recently tried it. You to the first who show intresnt on me.

I hope, that I write clearly enough and much about myself. I shall try to answer all your questions. If I shall not answer your question it means probably I could not  understand  do not take offence at me and write once again. I hope you understand, that the overall objective in my life is to find that only thing, my second part of me with which I can go 
through all difficulties of life. 

Together to we shall make pleasure, I'm very much looking forward to dream of it. I think, that you understand me and your vital purposes are similar to mine.I think that time will show us it. I want to finish my letter and with the big impatience I shall expect your answer.
Have remarkable day and good mood.
Have a nice day,
Love Glory

Hello XXXX,
How are you? It is nice to receive your e-mail, I saw there is an attachment,but I couldn't see your picture,hope you'll send it once again.
Here is a bit about me: I live in Sofia,Bulgaria.I'm a doctor and I work in a hospital.Never been married and have no kids.It wasn't my dream ,but this is how it happened.I am single and still looking for a nice person to share my life with.I live in a flat in the central part of the town of Sofia and right now my parents live with me.In my spare time I like hiking in the mountain,walks in the park and along the beach when at the seaside.I like reading,movies,cooking,traveling.If you are interested  to know more about me , please let us meet at the yahoo messenger,where we will be able to talk and see each other.I wouldn't like to write long letters cos my goal is to meet that special person i am looking for. I am not sure whether that can happen through the Internet,but as you I have decided to give it a try.One never know,right?
Well,i'll stop here and hope to hear from you soon.You have a nice day and week.
Best regards
Gloria

Hi XXXXX,
how are you doing and how was your weekend i hope that all is well with you is nice to read your email and i want to also tell you that i love your photo you look very nice and good.

I want to tell to you about my last relations. Probably you will be interested in it.I told you before that now I am lonely. But I am already lonely for about one year. I had a serious relations one year ago and it proceeded about two years.It was a man which I very much liked and thought that we shall be together always. With him I felt like simply in a fairy tale and I very much loved him.It was a very wonderful time we spent together, but unfortunately it has stopped.

For me it was as if all world has fallen on me. I always trusted in his words.Because I think that without trust people cannot build a true love.Both should respect each other and trust each other. I have found out that his attitude has change to me. It was absolutely casual.I simply went along the street and have seen him with other girls. It was a bad thing for me.

Earlier I did not think that he will be so,he deceived me and did not tell me the truth. After that i could not get myself. I did not want to see him. I was afraid because I could not bear it. he did not know that I saw him with other girls. But I have told  him that I can not forgive him Certainly he was sorry and told me that it would not repeat it self again but I have not changed my answer.he was not fair with me and most of all he tore apart my heart. he simply used the advamtage that  I trusted him and i always trusted in his words.It was very difficult for me to forget all this.

I would like to be simply happy and to live as the normal person. I want to be happy with a man and to live with him all my life. The understanding is very important for me.I wait for the man of understanding, I think, that is very important and, certainly,  love and care of me. I shall try to make the man happy. But without his love and understanding it will make it difficult for me to make him happy. 

I once again want to test such feeling as love. I hope for it. I guess you too understand my words.I hope you think the same way as well as I do. And you agree with my opinion?I always believe that is better to speak awful the truth than beautiful lie.Any thing which hide's person if sometime becomes known, it will deliver a huge pain to another person.
I wait for your reply.
Love Glory.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.28.3 with SMTP id f3cs376391rvj;
       Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.253.5 with SMTP id a5mr769097ani.5.1216913130457;
       Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <glory_makers@yahoo.com>
Received: from web37007.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web37007.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.85.92])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id c27si11486776ana.37.2008.07.24.08.25.27;
       Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of glory_makers@yahoo.com designates 209.191.85.92 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.191.85.92;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of glory_makers@yahoo.com designates 209.191.85.92 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=glory_makers@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=glory_makers@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 66901 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Jul 2008 15:25:26 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Message-ID;
Qt/xobboIHDx+Q=;
Received: from [83.229.91.63] by web37007.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:25:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: re XXXX
To: XXXXX <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870807240453o39357c5cx3201139c4a45631d@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-186517722-1216913126=:66782"
Message-ID: <893237.66782.qm@web37007.mail.mud.yahoo.com>

--0-186517722-1216913126=:66782
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1983091434-1216913126=:66782"

--0-1983091434-1216913126=:66782
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. August 2011 um 02:20 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20524  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Glory <glory_makers@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juli 2008 um 20:58

Kann es sein, dass in die Texte etwas reingerutscht ist, was nicht dazu gehört. Zunächst ist von der irischen Afrikanerin die Rede (die gute Dame auf dem Bild hat keinerlei negroiden Einschlag, wie es bei einer schwarzen Mutter zu erwarten wäre), dann kommt eine bulgarische Doktorin namens Gloria, deren Schreibstil aber die typisch afrikanischen Rechtschreibfehler enthält (ist zweifelsohne richtig in diesem Thread) und dann wieder Glory!

Der Quelltext weißt nach Nigeria!

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  83.229.91.63

inetnum:    83.229.89.0 - 83.229.91.255
org:    ORG-SA410-RIPE
netname:    Supernet
descr:    Supernet
admin-c:    TS3788-RIPE
tech-c:   TS3788-RIPE
mnt-by:   SV-MNT
mnt-lower:  SV-MNT

organisation: ORG-SA410-RIPE
org-name:   Supernet
org-type:   OTHER
address:    8th Fl 21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony way
address:    Ikeja Lagos
address:    Nigeria 

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2010 um 08:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 25. Juli 2008 um 19:33

So frech wie ich bin, habe ich sie eingeladen. Ich denke, da kommt eine Geldfrage.
Sie sagt schon, ich habe kein Geld für die Reise.

Dear XXX,
How are you doing today is always a pleasure to read your email............ it will really be a dream come through for me if i could come to you.

But the fact is i dont have the money to come to you as me and my mother are not rich, we manage the little we have but if you can come to Nigeria and meet me that will be great because me i dont have money to come to you but i would have really love to come to you.
Have a nice day,
Glory.

Uli, der Text war so, ich habe nichts geändert.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2010 um 08:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 25. Juli 2008 um 20:37

Bei Glory2.jpg kann man ein wenig Landschaft sehen, inklusive Häuser usw. Sieht ein wenig osteuropäisch aus. Vielleicht Schwarzmeerküste?
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2010 um 08:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 30. Juli 2008 um 20:43

Wieder so eine schlechte Fälschung. Am oberen Bildrand steht zweimal Passport und die Bildkante unten ist nicht gerade.

please not that before you book the ticket i will need you to send me 200 pounds for health insurance and certificate of medical fitness other wise i may not be able to come if you can send me that then you can ago ahead and book for the flight ticket.

let me know what you think about that.
Morning Smiles

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2014 um 23:35 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 30. Juli 2008 um 21:15

Die Basis des Passes ist echt. Ich habe leider noch keine Passseite mit Foto gefunden. 
Zur Gültigkeit:
Personen unter 16 Jahre: 5 Jahre
Darüber: 10 Jahre!
Da haben sie also einen Kinderausweis abgekupfert! Das Mädchen würde also 2010 16 Jahre alt. Dann bekommt sie den Erwachsenenausweis!
Einen "Schönheitsfehler" scheint der Pass noch zu haben:
im maschinenlesbaren Teil haben sie eine andere Passnummer angegeben, als oben!
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2010 um 08:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema