Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Ekaterina  <estia80@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 5079 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Ekaterina  <estia80@gmail.com>
24. Juli 2008 um 17:47

Wieder so eine Mail sie kommt über den Server Niederlande und sagt sie komme aus Kazan.

Hello
My name Ekaterina, but friends name me Kat.
I shall be initially fair, my intentions are serious!!!
I have become interested in you and have decided to write to get acquainted closer and to make friends.
If you are interested, write please to me on Email: 
estia80@gmail.com
With hope in heart I wait for the answer  

Mitglieds Vorname  Katya  
Mitglieds Nachname  Kat  
Geburtstag  Sep/01/1980  
Sternzeichen  Jungfrau  
Geschlecht  weiblich  
Orientierung  Heterosexuell  
Figur  Athletisch  
Beziehungsart  Romantik, ernste Beziehung, Freundschaft, ONS  
Staat  Russische Föderation  
Staat  Kazan  
ZIP  420000  
Persönlicher Status  Single  
Kinder  keine  
Größe  171cm  
Gewicht  52kg  
Haarfarbe  Kastanie  
Augenfarbe  Braun  
Typ  Andere  
Religion  Christian  
Rauchen  Nichtraucher/In  
Trinken  Trinkt gerne  
Schulbildung  Studium  
Welche Sprache sprichst Du  Englisch, Französich, Russisch  
Beruf  I work in the Cafe - Bar., as  
Hobby  I am fond: sports, cookery, reading of books, the literature, music, a collecting.  
Interessen  Tiere / Haustiere, Künste / Fertigkeiten, Billiard / Pool / Dart, Kochen, Radfahren, Tanzen, DIY, Football / Fußball / Rugby, Garten, Golf, Gym / Aerobics / Keep fit, Wandern / Zelten, Eis / Schneesport, Literatur / Historie, Bergsteigen, Filme / Kino, Museum / Gallerien, Musik - Blues/Jazz, Musik - Classic / Oper, Musik - Dance / Electronic, Musik - Pop / R&B, Musik - Rock, Musik - World, Natur, Lesen, Singen / Instrument spielen, Sport (Spielen), Sport (Zuschauen), TV / Radio, Tennis, Theater / Ballet, Reisen / Besichtigung von Sehenswürdigkeiten , Volleyball / Basketball, Wohltättigkeit, Wassersport, Yoga / Meditation  
Über  I in many respects the cheerful and optimistical person., 
My loyalty and reciprocity, honesty and openness, 
Goodwill and kindness is a part of my character.
My private world is based on spiritual riches and on moral principles., I am pensive and romantic, but responsible and serious in intentions.  
Suche nach  männlich  
Suche nach dem Land  Algerien, Argentinien, Australien, Österreich , Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgien, Bosnien Herzegovina, Brazilien, Bulgarien, Kanada, Tschad, Chile, China, Kroatien , Zypern, Tschechien , Dänemark, Ecuador, Ägypten , El Salvador, Finnland, Frankreich, Deutschland, Griechenland, Grönland, Hong Kong, Ungarn, Island, Indien, Iran, Irak, Irland, Israel, Italien, Jamaica, Japan, Süd Korea, Libanon, Libyen, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Marokko, Niederlande, Neuseeland, Norway, Philippinen, Portugal, Rumänien, San Marino, Saudi Arabien, Södafrika , Spanien, Sri Lanka, Schweden, Schweiz, Tükei, Vereinigte Arabischen Emirate, Großbritannien, Vereinigten Staaten, Staat Vatikanstadt, Venezuela, Montenegro  
Suche nach dem Familienstand  Single, geschieden, getrennt, verwitwet  
Suche nach Rauchegewohnheiten  Gelegenheitsraucher/In  
Suche nach Trinkegewohnheiten  Trinkt gerne  

Hello XXXXX

Many thanks to you for the letter., I am glad that have interested you!

I also am glad, that with you have got acquainted!!

Thanks you for a photo!!

I shall tell to you a little about myself:

I live in Republic Tatarstan in beautiful city Kazan.

It - the big city for our republic.

I have finished our local University, on a speciality the Manager.

Now I work in a post of the manager, the Cafe - bar.

My work very much to like me, as during my work I should communicate with people that delivers to me great pleasure much.  

Now about my family:

At me small, but the amicable family is my mum and the younger brother, and also I have the best girlfriend, 

She too for me as a part of family.

We together with her are engaged in sports, we go to have a rest.

I the supporter of a healthy way of life and consequently very much love sports.

I am engaged in step-aerobics, yoga, navigation, I adore to skate. 

I try to hold the figure in the good form and consequently frequently I visit sports halls, pool.

I do not smoke, and alcohol I use very seldom and only in holidays extremely symbolically and in the good company.  

I study foreign languages, philosophy, a history. 

In general I very inquisitive person, love all new and interesting.

I the optimist on a life and always look forward with a smile, with good sense of humour:) 

I Take from a life all. I also very open person and I love frankness and honesty.

I want to ask:

Whether it is a lot of at you friends? 

Than you are engaged at leisure?

Ask questions, I with pleasure shall answer you!!

I wish you excellent day!!

With impatience I shall wait for your letter!!

Kat

Spoiler:
Return-Path:   <estia80@gmail.com>   
Authentication-Results:   mta213.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)   
Received:   from 72.14.246.248 (EHLO ag-out-0708.google.com) (72.14.246.248) by mta213.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:55:32 -0700   
Received:   by ag-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id 22so15356604agd.8 for <XXXXX@yahoo.de>; Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:55:32 -0700 (PDT)   
Received:   by 10.90.102.15 with SMTP id z15mr436162agb.104.1216911332293; Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:55:32 -0700 (PDT)   
Return-Path:   <estia80@gmail.com>   
Received:   from MICROSOF-3D1A0B ( [89.18.166.90]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e27sm7282923elf.3.2008.07.24.07.55.13 (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:55:31 -0700 (PDT)   
Date:   Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:43:43 +0400    
Reply-To:   estia80@gmail.com   
Message-ID:   <1492345485.20080724174343@gmail.com>   
To:   XXXXX <XXXXXX@yahoo.de>   
Subject:   Hello   
In-Reply-To:   <734905.7876.qm@web28303.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>   
References:   <734905.7876.qm@web28303.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>   
MIME-Version:   1.0   
Content-Type:   multipart/mixed; boundary="----------FE14C10F365B3B65"   
Content-Length:   200292   

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2011 um 21:32 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Ekaterina  <estia80@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juli 2008 um 21:11

Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  89.18.166.90
addr-out:   89.18.166.90.versatel.reverse.dnska.com" TARGET="_top">89.18.166.90.versatel.reverse.dnska.com

inetnum:    89.18.166.0 - 89.18.168.255
netname:    PCEXTREME
descr:    PCextreme BV
admin-c:    PB8076-RIPE
tech-c:   PB8076-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-PCEXTREME
mnt-by:   MNT-REASONNET
mnt-lower:  MNT-REASONNET
mnt-routes:   MNT-REASONNET

role:     PCextreme BV
address:    Londensekaai 1
address:    4331JG Middelburg
address:    The Netherlands
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@pcextreme.nl
admin-c:    TdL35-RIPE
tech-c:   TdL35-RIPE
nic-hdl:    PB8076-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-PCEXTREME

route:    89.18.160.0/19
descr:    Reasonnet Route Object
origin:   AS25525
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2008 um 21:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 24. Juli 2008 um 21:51

Zitat:
Server Niederlande

was sollen wir jetzt daraus schließen?

das bild kommt wahrscheinlich auch aus kazan;

es zeigt eine nicht unsympathische junge frau
mit einer gewissen lebenserfahrung ......

vermutlich in der hauptstadt von tataristan abgebildet
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2008 um 22:48 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 24. Juli 2008 um 21:52

Charly schrieb on 24. Juli 2008 um 21:50:
was sollen wir jetzt daraus schließen?

Na dass die wahre Herkunft der Mail verschleiert wird. 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 24. Juli 2008 um 23:23

Das Bild ist am 4.6.2008 um 17:57 aufgenommen worden. Um 23:52 Uhr wurde es weiter bearbeitet. Zeitzone: +0400 (europäischer Teil Russlands). Zunächst schien es, als sei die Person erst später in das Bild kopiert worden, aber dieser Effekt kommt durch Aufhellung des Vordergrundes. Exif hat mir dann noch verraten, dass der Blitz eingesetzt wurde, damit hat sich meine Vermutung bestätigt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 25. Juli 2008 um 00:30

Uli schrieb on 24. Juli 2008 um 23:23:
als sei die Person erst später in das Bild kopiert worden

die hand passt sich auch dem brunnenrand an
die einzelheit ist zwar nicht besonders scharf, 
aber doch deutlich genug zu sehen, denke ich ....

sieht sie eigentlich eher russisch oder tatarisch aus ? unentschlossen
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juli 2008 um 00:35 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 26. Juli 2008 um 15:50

eindeutig russisch.
Tataren haben mehr asiatischen Augen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 27. Juli 2008 um 20:04

Das Übliche Bla Bla Bla schreibt was sie alles Kochen kann SmileyQuelltext gleich bleibend ich werde einmal bei PCextreme BV anrufen die sind ja  in meiner Ecke.

Hello dear XXXX

Thanks you for the letter!

I am glad to receive from you a photo!!! I think we shall learn each other more and more!!

I shall tell also more about myself:

I very much like to prepare and I am able to do magnificent dishes of Russian kitchen and I know many different national and traditional dishes. 

The cookery began for me a hobby which I very much I adore. 

At me it is a lot of hobbies, but basic my hobby this reading of the modern literature.  

Also I like to read novels, a fantasy, books on psychology. 

And my free time is a full sense of this word "free"., 

At leisure I can do all that is pleasant to me., 

For example I shall go with the girlfriend to any interesting places such as; 

Cinema, theatre, concert, in a circus, in a zoo, in a museum or on an exhibition, on the nature, in our central park, 

In cafe or simply to take a walk on coast of our beautiful river Volga.

And also I can simply go in for sports, driving on a bicycle, navigation, to play with friends in simple volleyball and beach volleyball, to run some kilometers, to play with the girlfriend in tennis and still set of different active employment.

Basically I the optimist and all is very interesting to me., I the inquisitive person and all was interesting to me, I like to learn something new, to do new opening.

Tell about itself! Than you still are fond?

Tell about the family!

With impatience I shall wait for your following letter!!!Zwinkernd))

I wish happy day of set of smiles on face!!!

Yours Kat
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2008 um 22:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 27. Juli 2008 um 22:21

Beide Bilder wurden mit der gleichen Kamera aufgenommen und später mit Adobe Photoshop CS2 weiter bearbeitet! 0001.jpg ist vom 2.6.2007 und P10.jpg ist vom 15.6.2007.P10 wurde am 30.6.2008 noch einmal bearbeitet, 0002 am 18.7.2008.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 31. Juli 2008 um 00:10

Sie erinnert mich schon wenn ich nicht sofort schreibe die Frauen sind doch stressig.Quelltext über Niederlande.

Hello dear XXXX

I did not receive from you the letter, but have decided to write and share to you with you the good mood.

I hope, that you have not forgotten me and that in the near future you please me with the letter;)

Has made a new photo and I hope to you to like., it is a small gift for you as I like to give gifts and to attract!Smiley)

With impatience I wait for your letter and you are in my ideas!Smiley)

Success to you also take care!

Yours Kat

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 04. August 2008 um 23:09

Hi Leute! Alle Fotos sind zu 100% aus Yoshkar-Ola! Es stellt die Figurengruppe im Hintergrund eine Familie mit Frau,Kind und Mann dar! Diese Figurengruppe steht auf dem "Бульвар повды" in Höhe de Häusernummern 14 und 12 nicht weit vom Stadion Druschba (Freundschaft)! Der Boulevard ist die Verlängerung vom Park der Kulturen! Schade ist eigentlich nur, dass ich zu dieser Zeit dort war als die Fotos entstanden sind! Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #11 - 04. August 2008 um 23:19

Dass es Y-O ist, konnte ich auch erst am vierten Bild erkennen. 
Damit steht fest, dass die kleine nicht aus Kazan kommt.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 04. August 2008 um 23:50

Jetzt gibt es auch ein Photo vom 1.08.2008 und ist aus der selben Serie Quelltext wie immer über Niederlande.

Hello dear XXXX

Thanks you for a prompt reply and for beautiful words!

It is very pleasant for me.

Excuse, but I yet have no opportunity to contact you by phone. Can be at you is MSN?

Inform me!

I think that we could find much in common!!!

I too sometimes in the days off like to go on the nature!

To me to like to have a rest on the nature sitting on coast of the river. To look at that as the river plays the waves and the warm wind caresss my body. During such moments I have feeling of ease and freedom. It is necessary to close eyes and to listen to sounds of the nature and I start to feel like her particle. Singing of birds and a rustle of leaves on trees is the finest music to relax and leave from daily vanity and cares, to dream., I too can sometimes reflect about fine, about something or on somebody!!! For example about you!Zwinkernd

Good rest helps to save up forces that with good mood and vivacity of spirit to return to work. And how you like to have a rest? You have hobby which helps you to have a rest and relax well? 

I every day before work go on street to be engaged there in run. I run approximately on 2 kilometers every day. It helps me to wake up and on work I feel vigorous and fresh. I leave on street for run very much early and consequently still more very few people. When I run on sleeping city to me I seem that one on all ground. I hear music which plays my player and she bears me on a meeting to a wind. Sometimes I feel such ease that the instant and my legs seems to me to be disconnected from the ground and I shall depart to the sky is similar to a bird. I envy birds in fact they on the present are free. For them there are no borders and they can fly anywhere. In this respect they have more than opportunities than at people. For the person to overcome the big distance not enough one desire. He needs the sanction without which to him will be impossible to get there where he wants. Therefore the person is not absolutely free in the desires and actions. Though our society is considered free. As it can be free if in him so many interdictions. Certainly with a view of maintenance of the order and the world it is a necessary measure. But sometimes it very much prevents and in some cases people loving each other cannot be together. It very much is not fair in relation to them. You agree with me? 

Well. I finish my letter and with not patience I shall look forward to hearing from you also letters. I wish you good mood.

I embrace, Kiss

Yours Kat

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 05. August 2008 um 00:06

Zitat:
Schade ist eigentlich nur, dass ich zu dieser Zeit dort war als die Fotos entstanden sind! Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Wirklich schade, dass Du nicht mit auf dem Bild bist. Das wäre doch die Sensation! Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 07. August 2008 um 17:09

Hier kommt ihre Antwort warum die Bilder von Yoshka-Ola sind.Quelltext ist Niederlande

Hello XXXX!

Thanks you for the letter! 

Yes, I do not deny, that some photos at me from Yoshka-Ola, 

I went in this city as he to be not far from Kazan.

I went and in other cities which are near to my city: Nizhni Novgorod, Volzhsk. I basically go on other cities on work, in business trips! At me it is a lot of photo, I like to be photographed! 

I send you those on which I have well left! And simply would like to like you!Zwinkernd

But I never was abroad, but very much it would be desirable to visit necessarily there!

We could talk in MSN.

Tell yours MSN

I shall wait for your letter!

I wish successful day!

Kat
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2008 um 21:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema