Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Gaile Gate  <gailegate35@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6948 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Gaile Gate  <gailegate35@gmail.com>
27. Juni 2008 um 16:21

Hier ein Kontakt von Romantik sie schreibt sie komme aus London da sie bei mir Inline im Header steht kann ich nichts sagen über die Herkunft de Mail.Ich sagte zu ihr das ich Probleme habe mit Google und sie soll mir Antworten auf meine Yahoo Mail.Hat sie auch gemacht doch ich weis immer noch nicht wo  sie ist.Admin schau ob du mehr erfahren kannst.Heute schrieb sie mir für den Flug zu mir hat sie 1000 Euro nötig.Der Flug von England zu mir kostet 80 Euro ich denke sie kommt von Nigeria.Ich Poste das ganze einmal hier bis wir mehr wissen.

Inline
Good evening xxxx from London !
It was nice to hear from you baby,I am trilled to receive your mail this evening.How is your day going?.Like i have said in my profile. I am single and looking for a great man to love and spend forever with. I have always been wondering  if GOD will sent me a man from Heaven. I may be the one you have been looking for, and you may be the man i have been waiting for Who knows. I am very seriouse and not here to play games. I am seeking marriage,but know that i am not in a hurry to get married, i always wait for things to fall in place.This is my  first time trying the online thing. I believe very soon that i am going to find my own true love. Am tall in 5"8 fit, have hazel eyes, light brown hair and i weight 118 lbs. What is your eight and height? Now about my Biography. I am originally from England, both of my parents are from here. Am a good christian, and i want to find a man who believe in Christ too. My dad passed 5yrs ago,  i am presently at my mom place now.  She is very sick with headaches due to fractural fluid leakage.Tell me about your religion?, i want to tell you that i do teach children bible study at my church. Have you ever been married? How many kids do you have, Since when have you been online dating?.What kind of relationship do you really wish to have ? How was your last relationship and what have you learn from it ?  What actaully do you want in a relationship ? Do you think a relationship can work out between us due to the distance ? Have you ever traveled out of your country ? I have ever been married and have no kids, i am still waiting for that special man to come sweep me off my feet.Take care of yourself .Looking forward to hear from you again..Stay Blessed .Do you like pets? I have a cat, but i love all pets generally.
warm hug
Gaile

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2011 um 09:22 von zapparella » 
Grund: rem10009 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Gaile Gate  <gailegate35@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Juni 2008 um 16:36

Inline

Good morning from London !

How are you doing today, i am very inspired to hear from you again today, the time out is 09:29am here in London. Thank you for your sweet informative mail,i  thought that was nice. And It is a pleasure to meet you.How was your night ? hope you slept well,and i believe you had a nice dream? .Thanks for the pictures, i must say you are a very Handsome man. Thank you for your reply to my letter and ,i am glad for the details you gave about yourself .It makes me feel happy and more interested in you.How is your weather today ?. It is raining here now .I love it when it rains and when we have a cool weather ..I am happy knowing more about you.I want honesty ,faithfilness and understanding with you .As at now,you are the only person i communicate with .I believe in a woman for a man .Though i had several interests and emails from men but i think most of them just need a lady to be having internet sexual pleasure not serious relationship .Your proffession sound interesting, what a good career. I really wish you knew my dad, He is really a great man, such a loving and caring father.My Dad is a sucessful Oil business man. I lost him 5yrs ago, it was a pain in the heart. His family have been mal treating me and my mom. They are so greedy,They want all of the Asset and properties to there name.So they start violence,they try to kill me. But am glad there eveil plans did not work out on me. I am the only surviving child of my parents,have no brother  and sister no siblings. You seems nice and sound like someone that i would love to get to know. I am happy , because i finally find what i am looking for in a man. I pray to God to send me a good man that has the fears of GOD in his heart. There is so much i want to know about you. I believe its God that brought us together, because what i am seeking is a good caring man.Also i want you to know you are the third person that i will be communicating with online.And you appear to be a nice and gentle man,we seems to have so much in common. What type of relationship are you seeking? And what are you seeking in a relationship..? I am seeking a long term commitment that will eventually lead to marriage. I have been hurt really bad in the past, so now  i am just been caution. I seek a honest and caring man. I am afraid to give out my heart as i do not want to get hurt again. Age means nothing to me, all i want is faithfullness and dedication to this relationship and i hope we can build something together. I think getting hurt makes you really cautious, and sometimes to cautious to the degree you miss out of alot because we put walls up around ourselves, but once bitten twice shy as they say. I'm searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication,dancing together, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you,flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can't experience true love and generate a healthy  relationship. I believe in a smaller "wow" when it is first a friendship and then a larger "Wow" later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it's not just what you are like on the outside. But more about what you are like on the inside. I'm seeking friendship first, (no game playing please). Do you want to have kid, if Yes how many?.I will love to chat with you on yahoo instant messenger, ok , let me know if you have yahoo messenger, we can IM and get to know each other. if you dont have messenger smartly click on this link and download it on your computer.http//www.messenger.yahoo.com.Have a wonderful day baby.
Warm Hug
Gaile

Good to hear from you again handsome,this email is different baby, because I'm at the point of no return. You have to be very honest with me, which you have been doing, and i want you to know i have never been playing around with you. It's very important for you and me to answer all question. So far we had been doing just that, but this goes deeper. Our lives depend on it.Okay.First of all tell me how is your day going?. To tell you the true, I get angry if someone tries to humiliate me. I also get angry with myself, for not been smart enough to understand or recognize people with bad feelings or intentions.However, because I have God in my heart, my heart is full of love, and I'm very calm.I was baptized when I was 15 and i have been very active at my church. If you don't want nothing with me, I'll understand, but I had to open myself to you. I had never have sex with love before,. Now, I need to feel love while having sex, because is going to be special with the man who is willing to be my husband. This is why I do not want to have sex, before marriage. This time it has to be special, very special. I hope you still see me with respect, and you did not change the way you look at me. Tell me what are some of your goals in life, i mean your wishes? yours dreams in life. My wishes are to have a family, with  kids in a log house, closed to the mountains, and a river passing by. I'll love to be far from the Cities, and neighbors. I love to have animals, and plant my own vegetables, and some trees fruits. I am willing to work hard with you, I'm not a lazy woman. I had always been in Cities, and I'm tire of it. I'm tired of hypocrite people, and people fighting over nothing. I'll be happy to clean my horses and cows, and give them food to eat. I also will like a Church in the nearest town, so I can go with my kids on Sundays. I want a simple life, where we all can be happy and in peace.  I Love the peace and quiet of the country where we can enjoy nature and even sit under the stars in the evening and relax after the day to just relax, have a small garden, have a few pets without bothering anyone else. I can even dance naked in the moonlight if you wanted me to! Would you give me the honor of a slow dance?? (just teasing for now, maybe some day we could do that! if you were interested. They say life is about simple pleasures, what is your simplest pleasure, and how does it make you feel?.What do you find physically attractive?.  Cant you see we are just been so fortunate to find each other. I love playing volleyball, i found it very interesting. I like football too, i like to watch on Tv , also see college games. I am very much inlove with video games too. You excite me so much because you are very young at heart, i like almost everything about you. And am sure as time goes on i will fall inlove. What is the most adventuresome thing you've done in the past year?. Well I learned to dive and got certified at the first level. This was a fantastic experience and I want to do more but I do not want to do it alone and not in cold water. What is your favorite colour?.Mine is pink.. What is your favorite flower?. I have always love Rose flower. The color of my eyes are hazel, you will love to look into my eyes.From what you have told me so far in your sweet, informative mails, I feel you are truly different from most others and I really like what you have written about yourself. You appear to me to be a very intelligent  man (and Very Open) I have nothing to hide i am just me. I will be looking forward to hear from you sweetie. Have a blessed day

Wet hug
Gaile

Im Chat

Can you help me with the Financies?

Gaile

Yahoo

Good morning darling,
Baby, I am just writing you to let you know how much I love you. My mom is not doing any better yet, but soon she will be. Her body is not  responding to treatment. Honey i know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through.Honey, you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you. I think about you all the time, like I said, I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. Your name repeats over and over in my mind. Each day my love grows stronger for you and I know for a fact that my love will never fade. These miles between us won't fade away but I know that our love will keep us together. It's so weird for us to be so far away from each other but yet so close. I love you, Baby.So many times I thought life is so unfair. I know there are reasons why we can't be together. Reasons that God only knows, but this will not be the reason for me to forget you. You really know how much I love you and care for you but there is nothing I can do more. Even though we're apart, this will not be the end of our commitment. You are the best thing that ever happened in my whole, entire, darn life. Just always remember that I really treasure your love and cares for me. I really love you so much. I don't know if the distance will make the relationship not work,because  If two people are looking for the same goal, try to get to know each others and are honest to each others, I don't see why it could not work. All we can do is give it a try and see what happens. If you don't try, you'll never know if it is possible or not. I am ready to build a happy home together with you , which i beleive you will do the same., i will be looking forward to hear from you.Blessings in Christ
Your wify
Gaile

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.110.129; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:04:22 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [66.249.92.174]
Authentication-Results: mta146.mail.re1.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 66.249.92.174  (EHLO ug-out-1314.google.com) (66.249.92.174)
 by mta146.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:04:21 -0700
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id o2so83755uge.31
       for <xxxx@Yahoo.de>; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to
        :subject:mime-version:content-type;
       bh=Nu/0Ki8WgfVoAdHm2QJWEtHY1mPtDRJTBrKth/0afYY=;
       b=cUCCJ8Er77O38JOSLBfDxcWK20w4u7tLqgekDwtbo9zWueJwLj38YddTNYmCUyF8f0
        Cwc9nj1WOjzhM88b3gBQo/tUg7W2RYM43Yz5u9SQmA//aptf/qxlGqfAfU+cExLcDK4i
        E7HLLIVSBwWw/6VSyNFvUaY9HClVxe7CIE47I=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
       b=lpAUnjBm8Vlt38bEkm5A5/9exzlsMn9552GGodnNGkW6EpQSTVShdut3hijOEyG/9r
        ZpjSgBIdcEe+7KFGKRmFiJ+dnz07Q1S3kb53K/H2FRr4S/PamdEei20uD/UrqENw+Egq
        aur2rnNl0fJhSeiJogeI73dlXy80CryF7BEI8=
Received: by 10.125.89.5 with SMTP id r5mr1720491mkl.173.1214384661021;
       Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.125.99.16 with HTTP; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <46472aa60806250204r12855268u518c96deaab1a8e0@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 01:04:20 -0800
To: xxxxx@Yahoo.de
Subject: My love..
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_365_9939694.1214384661016"

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2011 um 09:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 27. Juni 2008 um 16:39

Inline

Good morning Baby,.
How are you doing today, its a beautiful day out here. I am very happy to wake up and found your mail this morning. Sweetheart you know It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and we are totally crazy about the other. After sharing some seriouse information about ourself. I know I was created for you.Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I am here waiting and when the time is right, will accept you as my husband and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you,We completed one another; you thought that no good woman existed and then you met me. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a man that can read though me and explore my inner core. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it, Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth."I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. Please dont ever give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me. ZwinkerndThank you for all that you have given me and that you continue too always .Like i have told you i want to come to come and Visit you in Netherlands.I dont have any money right now to purshace the flight ticket. I want you to help me with the money, So i can come to you and we can spend some passionate time together.I will need you to help me with 1000 Euro, i think that is what it would cost to get me on plane and fly me over there to Netherlands. I love you so very much peter and i will be waiting to hear from you.... Blessing always my dear.
Your wify
Gaile
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2008 um 07:58 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Antwort #3 - 27. Juni 2008 um 17:35

Also der Header sagt gar nichts aus. Nur der Proxy von Google und das Postfach von Yahoo ist feststellbar.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2008 um 07:59 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 27. Juni 2008 um 17:42

pyragony schrieb on 27. Juni 2008 um 17:35:
Also der Header sagt gar nichts aus. Nur der Proxy von Google und das Postfach von Yahoo ist feststellbar.

Schlecht ich weiß nicht von wo die kommt. Ich muss sie einmal Fragen warum der Flug 1000 Euro kostet vielleicht komme ich dann der Sache näher.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2008 um 07:59 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 27. Juni 2008 um 17:49

Schau mal auf die Datezeile -0800! Vielleicht ist darum der Flug so teuer! Wird wohl aus Alaska kommen!
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2008 um 08:00 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 28. Juni 2008 um 00:11

Sie will mit mir Spielen das kann sie haben.Ich habe ihr gesagt ich bin im August in London und gebe ihr das Geld.Sie hat mir den Pass gesendet aber geschlossen und man kann keine Daten sehen.

Auszug Chat

gailegate35: So baby are you going to send me the money, so i can buy my ticket
23:30 
gailegate35: Are you doubting me or what?
gailegate35: Okay baby, i am not Arguing with you, i believe you baby..
gailegate35: So can you go and send me the 100 Euro now, so i can get my ticket
 I dont have a scanner at home, and its late here now..
Ich: I am on August 25 in London and pay a flight for you you can fly with me

Hello my sweet caring and loving man, i am very excited to receive this mail from you. How is your day going? Its kind of Bored for me out here, i feel so lonely. I wish you was online so we can chat all day. But i do Understand you really have to work.. I still will like to chat with you on Gmail tonight before i go to Bed.. Honey my love that is the Cost of the ticket, i even called my Travelling agent to Confirm and He told me the same thing Baby.. You can Transfer the money to me Via Western Union Money Transfer..Baby for cash transfer all you need is my Address, so go to western Union and send the money to the information Below..

Name---Gaile Gate
Address--Flat 3 Mcleod Court
City-- Dulwich Common
State-- London
Zip--- Se228NS
Country--- United Kingdom

Swetheart let me know when you send the money, i will need the Western Union information from you. I will need the Money Transfer Control Number, ( MTCN)... I love you so much and i cant wait to be with you... I love you so much...

Your wify
Gaile

Hier der Super Pass

Grund: Paß gelöscht. Wertlos. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 28. Juni 2008 um 07:47

Frag sie mal, ob sie dich wegen dem Paß verarschen will.

Uli schrieb on 27. Juni 2008 um 17:49:
Schau mal auf die Datezeile -0800! Vielleicht ist darum der Flug so teuer! Wird wohl aus Alaska kommen!

Da hänge ich leider fest. Es ist so, als hätte die Mail die USA (oder Alaska) nicht verlassen.
Mit Inline-Mails ist das so eine Sache für sich.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 28. Juni 2008 um 12:15

Zitat:

Name---Gaile Gate
Address--Flat 3 Mcleod Court
City-- Dulwich Common
State-- London
Zip--- Se228NS
Country--- United Kingdom

Die Adresse ist stimmig. Sie kann sie aber auch aus einem Immobilienverzeichnis haben. in Mcleod Court gibt es noch einige Eigentumswohnungen zu verkaufen. Leider war Flat 3 nicht mehr zu haben. Täte mich schon interessieren, ob da dann eine Gaile Gate lebt! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juni 2008 um 12:56 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 28. Juni 2008 um 18:26

pyragony schrieb on 28. Juni 2008 um 07:47:
Frag sie mal, ob sie dich wegen dem Paß verarschen will.

Das habe ich sie sagt sie hat kein Scanner ich habe ihr gesagt ich will den Pass offen sehen sonst ist der Kontakt zu Ende.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 28. Juni 2008 um 18:29

Dann gibts kein Geld. Jetzt wird sie wohl versuchen, verzweifelt einen zu fälschen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 28. Juni 2008 um 20:49

Nein falsch Admin sie hat es gemerkt das sie als Scam gemeldet ist.

Auszug Chat

gailegate35:  I am not going to send you a copy of my Documental Pasport, because i have not meet you..
Bye
Ich:  IMPORTANT: NEVER SEND MONEY TO OTHER USERS OF ONLINE DATING WEBSITES FOR ANY REASON - BECAUSE OF HIGH SCAM POSSIBILITY!
gailegate35:  Well, i am not a Scammer
ifn you are looking for a Scammer, you go to Africa.
And stop Acussing me of what i dont do. Stop telling me nuts.,,

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 28. Juni 2008 um 21:10

Wir könnten natürlich auf den Busch hauen und sie ganz frech fragen, wo sie eigentlich herkommt. Ihr Englisch scheint Richtung Afrika zu führen (sie weist ja auch darauf hin!).
Du kannst ihr z.B. schreiben, dass Du jemanden von der Southern University von London kennst, der hätte Dir geschrieben, dass ein Mitdozent von ihm in der gleichen Straße wohnt (12 Mcleod Court in Dulwich Commmon London SE22 8NS). Dieser Mr. Winer hätte nachgeforscht, aber in Flat 3 gäbe es keine Mrs. Gate. Woher ich allerdings diesen Mr. Winer kenne, na ja, das bleibt mein Geheimnis. Diese Person ist jedenfalls real!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 28. Juni 2008 um 21:21

Uli schrieb on 28. Juni 2008 um 21:10:
Wir könnten natürlich auf den Busch hauen und sie ganz frech fragen, wo sie eigentlich herkommt. Ihr Englisch scheint Richtung Afrika zu führen (sie weist ja auch darauf hin!).
Du kannst ihr z.B. schreiben, dass Du jemanden von der Southern University von London kennst, der hätte Dir geschrieben, dass ein Mitdozent von ihm in der gleichen Straße wohnt (12 Mcleod Court in Dulwich Commmon London SE22 8NS). Dieser Mr. Winer hätte nachgeforscht, aber in Flat 3 gäbe es keine Mrs. Gate. Woher ich allerdings diesen Mr. Winer kenne, na ja, das bleibt mein Geheimnis. Diese Person ist jedenfalls real!

Ich hatte ihr geschrieben das ich zwei mal in der Woche geschäftlich in London bin.Ich könnte sie besuchen wäre kein Problem seit dem macht sie ein auf blöde.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 29. Juni 2008 um 06:12

Zitat:
Uli schrieb on 28. Juni 2008 um 21:10:

Ich hatte ihr geschrieben das ich zwei mal in der Woche geschäftlich in London bin.Ich könnte sie besuchen wäre kein Problem seit dem macht sie ein auf blöde.

Also ich würde den Mr. Winer ins Gespräch bringen. Eiskalt.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema