Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Olga  <aazure@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 11529 mal)

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Re: Olga  <aazure@yandex.ru>
Antwort #15 - 25. Juni 2008 um 17:39

Nun, dann hatte sie 2005 noch schwarze Haare und sie dann irgendwann blond gefärbt. 
Vielleicht sollte ich die Bilder vertauschen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #16 - 16. Juli 2008 um 18:49

Hallo xxxx My Darling! 

Ich bin so froh, wieder hier zu schreiben und dieses Schreiben für Sie! 

liebe i was writting Sie über meine Reise, tun Sie dies remmebr? Ich war in der Wirtschaft in Russland, ich dachte, dass Sie verstanden! 

als für das, was ich di, liebe bitte können Sie explaine was haben Sie damit? 

Ich wusste, dass ich werde Ihnen fehlt so viel, aber es war wirklich schwer zu leben, in diesen Tagen ohne dich! 

Ich war Zählung der Tage vor der Abreise, und es war mir nicht helfen, dass fühle mich so einsam ;-( 

Ich bin so leid, dass ich nicht in der Lage war zu schreiben Sie während meiner Geschäftsreise, aber ich hatte einige Probleme mit dem Internet-Café in der Stadt war ich Griesgrämig 

Die Stadt war nicht sehr groß, so dass das Café geschlossen für die Reparatur, und leider hatte ich eine solche Menge Arbeit war, dass ich nicht Ballen zu gehen in eine andere Stadt! 

Aber, xxxxxx können besser sprechen Sie! 

Ich war fehlt you so much! Und ich war zu träumen über den Moment, als werde ich hier schreibe diesen Brief für Sie! 

Ich bin so froh, dass mein Traum hat sich verwirklicht! 

Darling, wie geht es dir? Wie ist alles, was es in Ihrer Stadt? 

Was ist diese Nachricht für 10 Tage? 

Ich werde sehr froh zu wissen, aber leider jetzt muss ich aufhören, denn ich bin so müde nach dieser Reise, und ich kam gerade aus dem Bus-Station auf der Internet-Café. 

Have a nice day 

Thinking about you 

Mit freundlichen 

Olya

Smiley 

lange kam keine mail,aber war ja angekündigt das Vlad 10 tage unterwegs ist.evtl ist er einzelkämpfer und hat keine vertretung,
leider auch kein foto

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juli 2008 um 07:19 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext entfernt. Keine Änderung.  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #17 - 20. Juli 2008 um 14:22

mail vom 18.07.

Hello my dear xxxxx!

How are you? How is everything going on there?

I hope that you are ok?

I have come back from my trip and now I am waiting for your letters!

I will be very glad to get your mail!

Yours

Olya

leider kein foto

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 21. Juli 2008 um 16:20

das dauert wohl noch ein bißchen bis da eine geldforderung kommt
My darling xxxx,

I am so glad that every Monday I have the possibility to be here and to get your letters, but of course the most pleasant thing is my answers to you Smiley

dear i have to say that i also want to come to you very much,and you know how important is it for us..but.i have told you that i was in the travel agency and i can't get the international passport now,as it cost a lot for me:-(((((

My dear, how was your weekend? What was new for you? How was the weather there? What about your mood and health?

Darling xxxx, you know I was missing you so much during the weekend!

I just came from my business trip and we again couldn’t communicate for some days Griesgrämig

My dear xxxx, you know dreaming is a great thing and usually it can make my mood much more better, but anyway we have to come back to reality Zwinkernd

As for my weekend I spent it with my family as I didn’t see them for long time, I even was not able to come there before my departure Griesgrämig

Of course my mother was very glad to see me and she had a lot of questions ,but can you guess what was the first question she has asked me?Zwinkernd))

Of course it was about me and you Zwinkernd

My mother was very interested in our mailing and asked me to bring some new photos of you, so I have to print them now.

So we spent all day together and were very glad to communicate with each other!

In the evening it was so nice to have a cup of tea together, with all my family and to get the latest news.

In the morning I went home back as if I did this on Monday I would not be able get to my work in time and this means that I will not be able to get to the internet café and to communicate with you, and I didn’t want to loose this day at all!

Darling what about your Monday? Was the beginning of the week great for you? Did you get up early? As for me I got up at 6 and I started to prepare for my work, as you know Monday is hard working day after the weekend, and as for me it is practically impossible to work as I am thinking about my coming to the internet café and getting your letter:-)

Darling I will be waiting for your letter very much, as I am thinking about you all the time Zwinkernd

Missing you 

Waiting for your letter

Have nice week

Kisses and Hugs

Yours

Olya

steht zwar internet cafe,aber nicht  Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2008 um 20:51 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext entfernt. Keine Änderung.  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #19 - 21. Juli 2008 um 20:47

Zitat:
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138

Die  Smileysteht zwar nicht da, aber Outlook. Das gibts auch nicht im Internetkaffee.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 23. Juli 2008 um 00:34

Hello my darling xxxxxx,

It is so great to come here and to see your letter in my mail box Smiley

It makes my day perfect!

At one moment I get great amount of positive feelings with every line of your letter!

It is so great to know everything about your, your country and your everyday life!

I want to know everything about you!

It is so great to be here in Ukraine and to think about what you can do in your far-far away country!

Sometimes during my break at work, or before going to bed, or early in the morning I have such a mind in my head:†what can HE be doing now?â€

And usually I have a lot of ideas Smiley

darling as for our meetign ,i understand that you are waiting for it so much ,and i also do,but sometimes everythign depends not only on our wish:-(

i thought that i would be able to get passport ,as i have some money .but it is so little to get it!i have never been abroad and i didn;t know that it will cost so lot of money!!i don't know what to do,as i really don't know where to get this money!i have been asking my friends for help,but no one is able to help me!Griesgrämig((

darling i want to come to you so much!to see you in the airport and to hug you!to see you smile when i will be coming to you and to feel that you are near to me....but you see,sometimes we dream about one things and in life happen another ones!

Darling xxxxxhow was your day? I hope the first day of the week was not very hard for you, and even if it was, I hope that my letter made it a little bit better and pleasant Smiley

Dear you know after I have returned I have a lot of things to do at my work, and it is so hard to realize that during the time we could be together having time somewhere outdoors and having some fun, I am seating here in a big building and working...Working…and working ;-(

But nevertheless we can mail each other!

I think that it is also a very important part of our communication Smiley

And I enjoy it so much!

It can’t be better then a real meeting, but it is better then nothing ;-(

Darling xxxxx what did you do in the evening yesterday? Did you watch TV? Or may be you read a book? As for me I was watching TV, as it was so hot outside that it was impossible to do anything. I have watched some talk shows that are so popular here. But actually it were just everyday talks of people from the TV screen Smiley

In some time I have understood that it will be just impossible to get asleep and I went out to the shop in order to buy some ice-cream was lucky that it was not closed and I have realized my idea!

At home I have made some ice and added it to my cold tea Smiley

It was great! I don’t know what to do today, as it seems to be that the day will be also as hot as the previous one Griesgrämig((((

Darling, unfortunately I need to stop my letter here, as it is time to go to my work, as usually time flies very rapidly with you, my dear Smiley

Have a nice day 

1000000000 of kisses

Yours

OIya

erste foto wo man keine daten lesen kann
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juli 2008 um 07:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #21 - 25. Juli 2008 um 07:05

My dearest xxxx,

It is so great that I have this possibility to be hear so often and to say “hello” to you Smiley

Darling, how are you? How is everything going on in your country?

How is the weather there? I hope that it is better then in our country, as it is still very hot here Griesgrämig I think that the main business this summer will be selling ice-cream Zwinkernd)) I think that I have eaten some number of kilos of it during these two month Smiley

dear you know i have to say that i understand the situation with the travelling to yo u,but you need also to understadn that this sia very big step for me ,and i just didn't think it will take so lot of time and papers.

maya be in your country it is little money ,but for me it is a lot;-(

Dear, how was your day? Did you have some special plans for it?

As for me I was planning a great washing day, as because of my trip I have forgotten about it for some time, I just didn’t have any time for this!

But anyway, it is not my rule not to pay attention to such things!

So I have started great washings in my flat Smiley

Actually I like this process very much, but you know the thing that I really “like” is washing the clothes, as it is so hard to do in a cold water, and it is the thing that I pay a lot if time for, as I need to make different parts of the clothes of different colors;-(so that was my business for yesterday, plus after I was busy with ironing al these clothes:-( it was so hot that I was not able to sleet till the 12 o’clock in the night…that is why I thought that it would be  better not just to seat and to watch the TV, but to do something useful, so today I will have some time to wash the floor and to cook something very tasty:-)

You know, yesterday when I was doing the ironing I was watching the news on TV also Zwinkernd you know that women are able to do some things at once, and actually I like this fact very much, what about you?Zwinkernd

I was very attentive as I wanted to hear something about your country, but unfortunately all the news were about our country Griesgrämig

And I have dreamed to hear something special and then to tell it you in my letter Smiley

By the way xxxxxx , did you hear something about my country on TV?

You know, my darling ,I was so afraid to sleep too a lot today, as yesterday, that I got up in half an hour before the time ,but I told myself that I have not right to sleep more, as I it can be as it was yesterday and I would be again late;-))))

So I went to the kitchen and, made a cup of tea for me and read a book Zwinkernd

I was seating in the armchair and waiting till it will be time to got to my work, so I could earlier come here to write you a letter Smiley

I am very glad that time came so quickly!

Darling xxxxx , I have to stop writing you, but not thinking about you Zwinkernd))

Best wishes

Take care

Million kisses

Yours only

Olya

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #22 - 28. Juli 2008 um 18:41

hello my dear xxxxxx!
thnak you for youyr letter,i was very glad to get it!
you know i undrstand that it is only one steo left till our meeting,but you know my darling i didn't know that this the last step will be so hard to us!
when i went to the travel agency i thought that in soem weeks i will be able to see you ,to spend time with you!
but you know,sometimes there are things that we cant change!
i want to see you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!but you know ,now i can't do it as i am not able to pay for my international passport.it is really great money for me;-(
allthsi time i am thinking about what to do ,but you know  i didn't find the way out yet.......
darling i am felling so awful now,but the worst thing is that i know that i can't change anyhting!
darling i need youyr support so much now!
and you know,i am sure that you are a very clever person,so may be you will be able to advice me soemthing!please,i so need this!
yours
Olya

der nächste der anfängt  nach flocken zu winseln!!!   Smiley

Return-path: <aazure@yandex.ru>
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:27:21 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.13] (helo=3.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox72.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KNVZA-0007OU-Vd
     for xxxxx@01019freenet.de; Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:27:21 +0200
Received: from smtp5.yandex.ru ([77.88.32.24]:35172)
     by 3.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KNVZA-0006l2-Q3
     for xxxxxfreenet.de; Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:27:20 +0200
Received: from 8c.76.1243.static.theplanet.com ([67.18.118.140]:49423 "EHLO A1"
       smtp-auth: "aazure" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>)
       by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S1053143AbYG1Q1Q (ORCPT
       <rfc822;xxxxxxfreenet.de>); Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:27:16 +0400
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: smtp5
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1217262436
X-MsgDayCount: 2
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp5.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: aazure
Message-ID: <094101c8f0cf$0aab63c0$1600a8c0@A1>
To:     xxxx@freenet.de>
References: <E1KMM1U-0003W0-H9@www19.emo.freenet-rz.de>
Subject: Re: Re: hi 
Date:   Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:58:09 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
       boundary="----=_NextPart_000_062E_01C8F0DB.7EC84FA0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3198
Delivered-To:xxxxxx@01019freenet.de
Delivered-To: xxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080728182721-6F0BEAE0-07B16946/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxxx@01019freenet.de

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #23 - 28. Juli 2008 um 19:43

Die bleiben einfach ihrem Einlieferer treu. Nicht feststellbar woher die Mail wirklich kommt.
Nur die Zeitzone verrät das genannte Gebiet.

Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  67.18.118.140
addr-out:   8c.76.1243.static.theplanet.com
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0

OrgName:  ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.   
OrgID:  TPCM
Address:  315 Capitol
Address:  Suite 205
City:   Houston
StateProv:  TX
PostalCode: 77002

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #24 - 28. Juli 2008 um 22:08

Zitat:
now i can't do it as i am not able to pay for my international passport

Ich bin nicht in der Lage, für meinen auslandspass zu bezahlen.

Wie teuer sind diese Pässe? 
Hat jemand Infos?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #25 - 28. Juli 2008 um 22:49

Charly schrieb on 28. Juli 2008 um 22:08:
calle schrieb am Heute um 18:41:
now i can't do it as i am not able to pay for my international passport 

Ich bin nicht in der Lage, für meinen auslandspass zu bezahlen.

Wie teuer sind diese Pässe? 
Hat jemand Infos? 

habe heute in der antwort eine kostenaufstellung angefordert..schaun ma mal was noch kommt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #26 - 29. Juli 2008 um 15:37

also liebe leute,mit den kosten für den paß gehts mal los

hello my dear xxxxx!
i am so glad that you answered me so rapidly!i am always waitign for your asnwers so much!
when i was in the travel agency i was told that there are 2 variants of making the passport,the first is that i will get it in 2 weeks and it costs 260$,and the second if i will get in 3 weeks and it cost 220 $
but you know dear it is really huge amount for me!i should work for a month  to get this!
i still don't know what to do and the only thing i want now is to be with you!!!!!!!
yours
Olya

Vlad hat mich nicht mal prinz genannt.... Smiley

Änderung:
Noch kein Hinweis, wo die Mail herkommt
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juli 2008 um 20:02 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext gelöscht, keine Veränderung 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #27 - 29. Juli 2008 um 18:10

Zitat:
the first is that i will get it in 2 weeks and it costs 260$,and the second if i will get in 3 weeks and it cost 220 $

was soll der quatsch mit 2 und 3 wochen?!

und die kosten betragen mehr als ein monatsgehalt 
der damen, manche geben 130 euro, 
andere 180-200euro als gehalt an;
passt das irgendwie zusammen???
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Juli 2008 um 18:17 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #28 - 29. Juli 2008 um 18:43

Charly schrieb on 29. Juli 2008 um 18:10:
was soll der quatsch mit 2 und 3 wochen?!

und die kosten betragen mehr als ein monatsgehalt 
der damen, manche geben 130 euro, 
andere 180-200euro als gehalt an;
passt das irgendwie zusammen???

ja charly keine ahnung,ich meine auch das da nichts zusammen paßt,werde das mal erfragen,wobei eine antwort auf eine direkte frage höchst selten kommt...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #29 - 29. Juli 2008 um 23:15

Ich nehme an, dass es hier um ein "Bakschisch" für das Amt gehen soll, damit der Pass schneller fertig wird. Ähnliches gib es auch bei der deutschen Botschaft. Willst Du das Visum sofort, zahlst Du deutlich mehr, als die 35 Euro! Kann sein, dass es in Russland bei der Passvergabe ähnlich geht!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema