Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Favour / Morein / Rita / Jelin / Ann <mabou.favour@yahoo.com> <morein_mabou@yahoo.com> <ritarealgirl55@yahoo.com> <jelinlove@yahoo.de> <anndion2006@yahoo.ca> <revsimon_paul88@yahoo.com> <scharteredbankste@gmail.com> <petersands4scbnlondo@gmail.com> <scharteredbanksteplc@gmail.com> <scharteredbankplc@inMail24.com> <customers_consultant@inMail24.com> (Gelesen: 11983 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Favour / Morein / Rita / Jelin / Ann <mabou.favour@yahoo.com> <morein_mabou@yahoo.com> <ritarealgirl55@yahoo.com> <jelinlove@yahoo.de> <anndion2006@yahoo.ca> <revsimon_paul88@yahoo.com> <scharteredbankste@gmail.com> <petersands4scbnlondo@gmail.com> <scharteredbanksteplc@gmail.com> <scharteredbankplc@inMail24.com> <customers_consultant@inMail24.com>
Antwort #30 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 18:21

Jetzt kommt das ganze auch in deutsch.

Hi mein Liebling 
Ich bin sehr glücklich, von dem gelesen werden Sie wieder, in der Hoffnung, dass Sie da drüben feinen Honig, als ich von Ihnen gelesen habe ich verstanden, was jeder wie Sie gesagt haben, wenden Sie sich bitte Honig werde ich wie Sie mir helfen, um eine E-Mail an die Bank wenden Sie sich bitte versuchen Sie zu kontaktieren Zuerst habe ich ihnen gesagt, sie haben alle etwas über Sie, werde ich Ihnen einige Zeilen über die Wache Sie wird sich mit der Bank. 
Das ist es, was müssen Sie an die Bank. 

Mein Name ist ...................... aus ................. Ich bin der ausländischen Partner der Miss Ann Mabou. 
Ich werde gern wissen, die Möglichkeit der Übertragung von ihrem verstorbenen Vater Geld hinterlegt zu ihrem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen in Ihrer Bank. 
Dank ............. 

Mein lieber wenden Sie sich bitte senden Sie es an ihnen gibt emial-Adresse, so dass sie antworten, wenn Sie wissen, werden wir ihre Anfrage. 

Ich vermisse dich viel und wollen mit Ihnen bald. 

Viele Küsse 
Ann

Hi My Darling
I am very happy to read from you again,hoping that you are fine over there Honey as i read from you i understood every thing as you said, Honey please i will like you to help me to send mail to the bank  please try to contact them first i have told them every thing about you, i will give you some gaurd lines on you will contact the bank.
this is what you have to send to the bank.

My name is.....................from..................i am the foreign partner of miss Ann Mabou.
I will like to know the possible way of transfering her late father money deposited on her name as the next of kin in your bank.
Thanks.............

My dear please send it to them with there emial address so that when they reply you we will know their request.

I miss you a lot and want to be with you soonest.

Lots Of Kisses
Ann

Header Sonatel

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Favour / Morein / Rita / Jelin / Ann <mabou.favour@yahoo.com> <morein_mabou@yahoo.com> <ritarealgirl55@yahoo.com> <jelinlove@yahoo.de> <anndion2006@yahoo.ca> <revsimon_paul88@yahoo.com> <scharteredbankste@gmail.com> <petersands4scbnlondo@gmail.com> <scharteredbanksteplc@gmail.com> <scharteredbankplc@inMail24.com> <customers_consultant@inMail24.com>
Antwort #31 - 27. Oktober 2008 um 20:34

Jetzt hat sie kein Pass. Wer so viele E-Mail Adressen und Namen hat, der hat auch einen Pass.

Hi Love
How are you today? Hope fine, Nice to read from you Honey as you need my passport the problem is i don't have any passport i lost it during the tragedy
please honey, Can you send some money to me through the western so that i will use it to get my passport please try to help me at this point hence your lawyer said i will send my passport i love you have a nice day i will stop here and expect to hear from you soon,
Ann
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2010 um 18:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #32 - 28. Oktober 2008 um 10:39

Dann kannst Du ihr jetzt ja zurück schreiben, dass sie sich bei Western Union zwingend mit einem gültigen Identitätsnachweis ausweisen muss!

An deren Stelle würde ich dann dieses Bild  aus unserer Sammlung zurechtschneiden und daraus einen Pass oder Ähnliches basteln!

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Januar 2009 um 06:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #33 - 03. November 2008 um 09:19

Hat doch eine ID Karte und was für eine die kennen wir schon von anderen Bettler.

Dearest in mind .
How are you doing today i hope all is well and fine with you over there, I hope you are doing very fine today, i most appreciate all your efforts to assist me in every way possible as i have been requesting from you. i need you to know and understand that all i need in my life is you and not necessarily the money deposit of my late father in the bank so please don't think am stressing you that much because of me. I have always needed and wanted you for my happiness. I have to get you involved into this money because the bank advices me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as regards to this money because of my refugee status over here at the moment.

I don't want to labour you too much because i feel you are so important in  my life and i am so committed in you in life. i love you with all my heart and i know that you will not fail me, please i will be very happy to get in touch with you again, do try and contact  the bank  today and reach me back  so i shall know if they agrees you to be my trustee to the money, i wish i could be speaking with you all the day. i pray the bank accept you as my trustee to the money, i need you to know that i am doing nothing here, i am staying alone everyday sometime i will eat some times i will not eat you can't imagine three people eating a plate of food and you know is not good for me, that is why i want to leave this place and come to you for a better life,

I am really feeling pains here in the camp, I will be hoping to be with you soon my love. i really have to go now the Rev is on his way to his office and you know i snick out from the hostel to come and write to you, do have a nice day and think of me the way i do for you over here, take care of your self for me and remember somebody loves and cares for you here. i still remain yours forever in love. 
                                               ANN 
=================================================================== 

SEND THIS  MAIL  TO  Standard Chartered Bank PLC  London.TODAY

To
TheTransfer officer is Mr. Peter Sands,  
Telephone numbers +44 702 4033 750 or +44 702 4032 786  
Emails  (scharteredbanksteplc@gmail.com ) 
( petersands4scbnlondoplc@gmail.com ) 
 My Father's Account Number is BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.  
Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Si! x Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which I Ann Mabou is the next of kin.

Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from Standard Chartered Bank PLC  London.TODAY

Respected Sir,
I, Mr ........... a permanent resident of  ...... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end.

That Miss Ann Mabou , daugther of Late Dr.Patrick.W. Mabou now living in Dakar Senegal,is in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.

That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
          Yours faithfully,
             Mr.....................

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2011 um 18:21 von Uli »  

0228_-_Ann_Mabou.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
0228_-_Ann_Mabou.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #34 - 03. November 2008 um 22:04

Meine Voraussage hat sich erfüllt! Sie haben das Foto für den Ausweis verwendet.

Und ihr Status: Sie ist nicht verheiratet, nicht geschieden, sie ist eine Kirche!!!! Wieder lächerlich, dieser Ausweis!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Januar 2009 um 06:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #35 - 01. Dezember 2008 um 00:19

Uli schrieb on 03. November 2008 um 22:04:
Meine Voraussage hat sich erfüllt! Das Foto ist von mugo3.jpg aus unserer Sammlung! Und ihr Status: Sie ist nicht verheiratet, nicht geschieden, sie ist eine Kirche!!!! Wieder lächerlich, dieser Ausweis!

Wie kann das sein Uli

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #36 - 02. Dezember 2008 um 15:30

Zitat:
Uli schrieb on 03. November 2008 um 22:04:
Meine Voraussage hat sich erfüllt! Das Foto ist von mugo3.jpg aus unserer Sammlung! Und ihr Status: Sie ist nicht verheiratet, nicht geschieden, sie ist eine Kirche!!!! Wieder lächerlich, dieser Ausweis!

Wie kann das sein Uli

Ganz einfach! Ich rechne eben mit der Dummheit der Leute! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #37 - 24. März 2010 um 18:10

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema