Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Linda <linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr> <laveguarde.securities@voila.fr> (Gelesen: 9309 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Linda <linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr> <laveguarde.securities@voila.fr>
08. März 2008 um 10:10

Habe einen neuen Kontakt über http://www.rusgirls.voprosoff.net, habe aber derzeit keine Lust (und auch eine Zeit), mich darum zu kümmern. 
Da ich auch noch keinen direkten Onlinekontakt mit ihr hatte, kann ich auch keinen Header vorweisen. 
Aber vielleicht hat einer von Euch Lust, sich das große Geld zu verdienen.

Diese Form der Bettelbriefe ist bekannt und erinnert stark an die Nigeria Connection, 
die mit einer ähnlichen Masche zur Jahrtausendwende unterwegs waren!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hi, How are you today? The very moment i saw your profile, i was convinced within my heart that i can trust you with all my heart but my only fear now is that i hope and pray you believe what i have to tell you. I am Miss. linda KETU I am 24, My mother was an African American while my father was from the French speaking colony of Cote D' Ivoire. I was living with my mother not too far from Charleston building, USA. And i attended Charleston senior High School, 1201 Washington Street E, Charleston, WV. I lost my mother sometimes ago and after her death i came to meet my father for the very first time in Cote d' Ivoire West Africa, though he was also living in the states before he relocated back to Cote d' Ivoire to set up a business. Exactly two months and one week after i came to meet my father with the help of US consulates he died, he was very sick when i came to meet him. But before his death there were some documents he gave to me and he told me that everything he worked for in his life time is in the document and when i crosschecked the documents, i discovered that my late father deposited a package box that contents $ 4.5 Million dollars in a security company here in Cote D' Ivoire, my late father deposited the package box as family valuables package box. The reason he deposited the box with the security company was because of the political problem in this country. Why I am telling you this, is that i am just a girl and there is little or nothing i could do on my own and again if my late father's relatives here in Coted'Ivoire find out that my late father left that kind of money in my care, i don't know what they might do to me. So i need you to help me contact the security company and claim the deposited Item for me as my friend and Guardian, and take me along with you to your country. If you do this for me apart from love, i will also offer you 20% of the total money for helping me and I will also entrust my share of the money in your care for wise business investments since i am not exposed to the business world. Please dear, i requested for your trust and understanding because it might sound unbelievable but it is the truth. So please, kindly get back to me as soon as possible. Sincerely, Miss.linda KETU please mail me here for more intimity linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr

Ihre Mailadresse ist bei Google derzeit noch nicht geführt. Auch die Suche nach dem reinen Namen hat noch nichts erbracht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 19:23 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10093 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Linda <linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr> <laveguarde.securities@voila.fr>
Antwort #1 - 08. März 2008 um 14:38

Würde schon Spaß machen, die Nigeria - Connection zu verarschen. Bei denen geht das erheblich leichter. Die kann man sogar richtig in die Falle laufen lassen. Aber ich denke, wir sollten dabei bleiben, wofür dieses Forum da ist. Das ist Beschäftigung genug. 

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

roadrunner2000
Scam Warners

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Antwort #2 - 08. März 2008 um 17:59

Hello Linda, 

your history has touched me very much and I would help you willingly. How can I do this?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 08. März 2008 um 21:56

Ich denke, ich muss mich doch noch ein wenig um die Sache kümmern.  Smiley

Zunächst meine Antwort und dann ihre:

Zitat:
Uli – Freitag, 7. März 2008 21:34:15I have a lot against scam! Same letter I received from another person nearly a month ago! Nearly the same letter was sent by Nigeria Connection the last years to a lot of people!!!

linda_ketu – Samstag, 8. März 2008 17:06:27yeah what you say is truth,some use to do it because they saw that there are some people who are face to this problem and are trying to solve them;this is for example my case.that's why i told you that i have all the certified documents that are needded; a lot of friends solved their own by this way,and they advised me to do so; so if you think you can help me,read again my letter and contact me

Ich werde jetzt aber normales Email nehmen, dann bekommen wir wenigstens einen Header!
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 13:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #4 - 09. März 2008 um 22:01

My dearly beloved,

Thanks so much dear for your kind response. I am very glad to know that you are going to help me rcuperate what rightfully belongs to me and I really do appreciate this a lot because this is the only problem that I have now.

Without wasting much time because I will like us to conclude this transaction soonest so that I can leave from this country and make my life in your safe country, Germany. I want you to kindly send your complete contact information to me (YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS INCLUDING TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS) so that I can forward it to the safe deposit house where my late father deposited the consignment, and introduce you officially to them as my helper and also the new beneficiary of the consignment, to enable you discuss directly with the officers in charge concerning the release and safe delivery of the consignment to you over there in Germany.

Dear, I know that I will be safe in your hands upon my arrival to you over there in Germany after this transaction is concluded. Why I'm saying this is because after going through your email response, I DECIDED TO TRUST YOU WITH CONFIDENCE AS MY PARTNER AND I ASK PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME, OKAY.

I will send my personal photo to you in my next email and please kindly get back to me soonest with your required information so that we can proceed rightaway.

Lots of kisses,

Linda Ketu

[spoiler=MailHeader]Return-path: <linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr>
Delivery-date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:56:51 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.21] (helo=11.mx.freenet.de)
      by mbox14.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
      id 1JYRdZ-0001Bm-CJ
      for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:56:49 +0100
Received: from n31.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([87.248.110.148]:35103)
      by 11.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #12)
      id 1JYRdO-0006Lj-UJ
      for xxxxxxxxxx@freenet.de; Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:56:39 +0100
Received: from [217.146.182.177] by n31.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Mar 2008 19:56:38 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.112] by t3.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Mar 2008 19:56:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp217.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Mar 2008 19:56:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 612886.43594.bm@omp217.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 90236 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Mar 2008 19:56:38 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
  e:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
  AEkTsOXEHh2vQ=;
X-YMail-OSG: 96Fcwi0VM1mfTBzqkb2iIxcXMLrdHfvAgaXFPchq
Received: from [41.207.206.156] by web28410.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:56:38 CET
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:56:38 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Dear, please do get back to me soonest. VERY URGENT REPLY NEEDED.
To: xxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxx@freenet.de>
In-Reply-To: <002201c8813d$88eb0170$8e7ba8c0@merlin>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1229806530-1205092598=:86979"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <530300.86979.qm@web28410.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.fr is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.fr is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080309205649-11E2C6C0-B850A56B/0-314320/0-1
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de[/spoiler]

[code]Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.207.206.156
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.207.206.156
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.207.206.156

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.207.206.0 - 41.207.206.255'

inetnum:      41.207.206.0 - 41.207.206.255
netname:        AVISONET
descr:              ISP Cote d'Ivoire
admin-c:        CTA1-AFRINIC
tech-c:              CTA1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:              CIT-DT
mnt-lower:      CIT-DT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.207.192.0 - 41.207.223.255

role:           CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
address:        CI2M
address:        Avenue Houdaille
address:        Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
address:        Ivoiry Coast[/code]

[img]http://freenet-homepage.de/pyragony/TracerLinda.jpg[/img]

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Mai 2009 um 22:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 09. März 2008 um 22:11

Mir hat sie noch nicht zurück gemailt. War wahrscheinlich zu wenig optimistisch  weinend
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2008 um 17:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 09. März 2008 um 22:21

Zitat:
Mir hat sie noch nicht zurück gemailt. War wahrscheinlich zu wenig optimistisch  weinend

Die will von mir Fax und Telefonnummer haben. Kann sie kriegen. Faxnummer von Freenet. Ist eine 0180-5- Nummer. 
Kostet bischen vom Ausland. Telefon kriegt sie Handy. Mal ein wenig die Kosten hochtreiben.

Smiley    

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2008 um 17:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 10. März 2008 um 00:52

Ich habe ebenfalls jetzt eine Antwort. War im Spamfilter hängengeblieben und scheint gewisse Merkmale eines Massenmails aufzuweisen (?).

Hier ihr Brief an mich:

My dearly beloved Ulrich Dierssen,

Thanks so much dear for your kind response. I am very glad to know that you are going to help me rcuperate what rightfully belongs to me and I really do appreciate this a lot because this is the only problem that I have now.

Without wasting much time because I will like us to conclude this transaction soonest so that I can leave from this country and make my life in your safe country, Germany. I want you to kindly send your complete contact information to me (YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS INCLUDING TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS) so that I can forward it to the safe deposit house where my late father deposited the consignment, and introduce you officially to them as my helper and also the new beneficiary of the consignment, to enable you discuss directly with the officers in charge concerning the release and safe delivery of the consignment to you over there in Germany.

Dear, I know that I will be safe in your hands upon my arrival to you over there in Germany after this transaction is concluded. Why I'm saying this is because after going through your website ALTHOUGH IN DUTCH, I have the confidence to TRUST YOU AND I ASK PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME, OKAY.

I will send my personal photo to you in my next email and please kindly get back to me soonest with your required information so that we can proceed rightaway.

Lots of kisses,

Linda Ketu

Quelltext ist identisch mit Deinem. Daher sende ich ihn nicht! Werde ihr auch eine Handynummer senden und eine "Wegwerf-Faxnummer". 
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Mai 2009 um 22:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 10. März 2008 um 16:31

Ich bin inzwischen auf eine ähnliche Story gestossen:
http://419.bittenus.com/HelenNana/

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #9 - 11. März 2008 um 16:47

@ Uli
trete mit dem Luder so nicht weiter in Kontakt. Schreibe ihr nur einen glühenden Liebesbrief wegen  Smiley
und verlange erst einmal eine Kopie vom Ausweis. Werde den Brief veröffentlichen. 
Dass die beiliegenden Kopien von deiner Mail eine plumpe Fälschung sind, 
hast du bestimmt schon gemerkt. 
Werde diese Dinger noch hochladen. Muß sie erst bearbeiten, haben zuviele Mb´s
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 11. März 2008 um 18:41

Habe die inzwischen auch schon bearbeitet und auf das komische Siegel noch eine Aufschrift gesetzt: 419.bittenus.com. Mal sehen, was als nächstes kommt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 11. März 2008 um 18:56

Habe Dir eben auch die verkleinerte Version meiner Urkundenvariation zugesandt. 419.bittenus.com auf dem Siegel ist mein künstlerischer Beitrag zu deren Kunstwerk! Ich versuche noch, die Ursprungsgrafik für dieses Certificate of Deposite zu finden. Diese merkwürdige Weltkugel sollte ja irgendwo zu finden sein. Ist jedenfalls eine ziemliche Schlamperlarbeit! ;-p

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #12 - 11. März 2008 um 18:58

Zitat:
Habe Dir eben auch die verkleinerte Version meiner Urkundenvariation zugesandt. 419.bittenus.com auf dem Siegel ist mein künstlerischer Beitrag zu deren Kunstwerk! Ich versuche noch, die Ursprungsgrafik für dieses Certificate of Deposite zu finden. Diese merkwürdige Weltkugel sollte ja irgendwo zu finden sein. Ist jedenfalls eine ziemliche Schlamperlarbeit! ;-p

Danke Uli,
dann brauche ich es ja nicht mehr zu machen!   Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 11. März 2008 um 19:05

Die weiteren Briefe bieten keine Änderung am Header. Hier der Inhalt und meine Kommentierung:

My dear Uli,

Thanks so much dear for your kind response. I have submitted your contact information to the security company this morning and as a result, have also forwarded the security company's full contact information, the deposit documents and also my another of my personal photo for your good veiwing.

Darling, Iwant you to go through the attached deposit documents very well to get all the information right and then, go ahead to contact the security company immediately and discuss with them concerning the claim of the consignment that my late father deposited with them. This is because the cash fund in the consignment is all what i am depending rightnow to take good care of my self in future  like I told you earlier, as I have the plans of investing the fund into good businesses in your country, which I will also entrust in your care for management because I do not have much experience in business field.

The security company's contact information is:

COMPANY NAME: LAVEGUARDE SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
ADDRESS: BLVD VALERY GISCARD D'ESTAING - ZONE IV ABIDJAN
                15 BP 17020 ABJ 15 - ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL / FAX: +22522422381
EMAIL: laveguarde.securities@voila.fr
CONTACT PERSON: MR. ISIMILA  ATANTE, The director of operations.
DIRECT TEL: +22504666055.

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please do NOT disclose to the security company that the consignment contains cash money for security reasons. What you have to tell the company is first to introduce yourself to them as the new beneficiary of the consignment containing family valuables, that was deposited with them by late, including your complete contact information; telephone and fax numbers, And then tell them that you want to claim the consignment so they should tell you what you have to do.

So my dear, contact the the security company immediately after reading this email and get back to me with update so that I can know the outcome of your discussions, which will enable  us to be together in your country SOONEST.

Remain blessed for ever my love and thanks so much for your help to me. I am expecting to hear very good news from you soonest.

Lots of kisses,

Linda Ketu

LAVEGUARDE SECURITIES ist im Internet bereits als Fake bekannt. Bin dadurch auf die Seite http://419.bittenus.com/certdeposit/ivorycoast.htm gestossen.

Falls die mich anrufen oder anfaxen wollen, dann geht es nur über teure Handynummer! Mal schauen, ob sie etwas peilen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #14 - 11. März 2008 um 19:38

Eigentlich wollte ich den ganzen 419-Schwachsinn gar nicht im Forum haben.
Schließlich heißt es "Anti-Bride-Scam".
Aber es wird sich wohl nicht mehr vermeiden lassen. Werde wohl ein neues Banner machen müssen.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema