Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Linda <linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr> <laveguarde.securities@voila.fr> (Gelesen: 9315 mal)

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Standort: Rüsselsheim
Re: Linda <linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr> <laveguarde.securities@voila.fr>
Antwort #15 - 11. März 2008 um 20:52

Oh stimmt ja! Wir sind im falschen Forum  Zwinkernd

Allerdings ist das ja nicht SOOO weit entfernt davon...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Antwort #16 - 11. März 2008 um 21:29

Da Linda ja auch an Liebe interessiert ist, hat es sicherlich auch seinen Platz in diesem Forum!  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2008 um 17:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #17 - 12. März 2008 um 19:14

Sie haben meine Fakes wohl garnicht angeschaut. Hier die Antworten. Lassen wir zunächst Linda zu Wort kommen:

My dearly beloved and respected ULI,

Thanks a million times for your kind response, confirming your communication with the security company concerning the release of the consignment to you like I asked you to do.

Dear, I really do appreciate you from the depth of my heart for your tender kindness, care and love for me. I have nothing much to say now until you have secured the consignment / cash fund safely in your possession, over there in your country and I come over to meet you there for us to proceed with the investment plans.

At this point dear, I am still asking you to please follow up with the security company in doing what is required, once you hear from them so that the consignment can be released and delivered soonest to you safely over there in Germany like I desire, so that we can start arranging for my travel to join you over there.

Until then dear, have a wonderful and joyous week while also expecting to hear very good news from you, once you hear from the security company concerning the release and delivery of the consignment to you in Germany.

Lots of kisses,

LINDA KETU

(Header unverändert!)

Jetzt diese komische Firma von der Elfenbeinküste:

LAVEGUARDE SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
BLVD VALERY GISCARD D'ESTAING - ZONE IV ABIDJAN,
15 BP 17020 ABJ 15 - ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE.
TEL. / FAX: +22522422381
EMAIL: laveguarde.securities@voila.fr

OFFICE OF MR. ISIMILA ATANTE,
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.

ATTENTION;  MR. ULRICH DIERSSEN                                                                           DATE: 12 / 03 / 2008

SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL THAT WE RECEIVED TODAY; WITH REFERENCE TO THE APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM FORWARDED TO THIS OFFICE BY YOUR PARTNER - MISS. LINDA KETU CONCERNING THE RELEASE OF THE VALUABLE THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR SECURITY VAULTS FOR SAFE KEEPING BY OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER; MR. HYCENT M. KETU: YOU ARE HEREBY TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

IN ACCORDANCE TO THE GUIDING LAWS OF TRANSMISSIONS OF THE SECURITY AND FINANCIAL FIRMS - ACT 24 SUB-SECTION 192 OF 2000 WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR TRANSACTION WITH OUR SECURITY COMPANY, YOU ARE TO NOTE THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU FIRST, OBTAIN AN OFFICIAL LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME / OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE ON THE DEPOSITED VALUABLE TO YOUR OWN NAME ACCORDING TO THE GUIDING LAWS, TO ENABLE US PROCEED LEGALLY TOWARDS THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU, AS INSTRUCTED BY THE NEXT OF KIN AND YOUR PARTNER; MISS. LINDA KETU. OUR LEGAL DIRECTOR IS TO SECURE THIS LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME AND ON YOUR BEHALF FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN ABIDJAN - COTE D'IVOIRE (THE IVORY COAST).

THE PROCESSING OF THIS CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL COST THE TOTAL SUM OF €4,800.00 (FOUR THOUSAND AND EIGHT HUNDRED EUROS ONLY; EQUIVALENT TO  3,148,800.00 FCFA - OUR LOCAL CURRENCY HERE IN COTE D'IVOIRE) AS STATED IN THE ATTACHED APPLICATION FORM, FOR THE LEGALIZATION PROCESS AT THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE BY OUR LEGAL DIRECTOR. YOU ALSO HAVE TO FOLLOW UP THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT INCLUDING COPIES OF THE FIRST TWO PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR THE OFFICIAL PROCESSING OF THE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

YOU ARE FURTHER ADVISED TO SEND THE OFFICIAL LEGAL COST OF €4,800.00 (FOUR THOUSAND AND EIGHT HUNDRED EUROS ONLY; EQUIVALENT TO  3,148,800.00 FCFA FOR THE PROCURING OF THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME AT THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE BY OUR LAWYER, VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM WITH THE NAME OF OUR LEGAL DIRECTOR AS OUR ETHICS OF OPERATION DICTATES:

NAME......................MRS.  KARIDJA  KANTE - COMPANY'S LEGAL DIRECTOR.

ADDRESS...............BLVD. VALERY GISCARD D’ESTAING – ZONE IV ABIDJAN, 15 BP 17020 ABJ. 15 

COUNTRY.........ABIDJAN - COTE D’IVOIRE

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TRANSFER INFORMATION INCLUDING THE FILLED CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FORM AND OTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED TO THIS SAME EMAIL ADDRESS (laveguarde.securities@voila.fr) AND ONCE WE RECEIVE THEM, OUR LEGAL DIRECTOR WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN ABIDJAN TO ACCOMPLISH THE NEEDFUL FOR THE PROCURING OF THE LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP / BENEFICIARY CERTIFICATE IN YOUR OWN NAME: MR. ULRICH DIERSSEN FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU, AS YOU REQUESTED.

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND MAXIMUM COMPLIANCE IN ORDER TO PROCEED FURTHER WITH THE SMOOTH TRANSMISSION OF YOUR TRANSACTION WITH OUR SECURITY COMPANY, REGARDING THE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT BELONGING TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER, TO YOU SUCCESSFULLY BEEN THAT YOU ARE HIS FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNER.

I, ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT OF LAVEGUARDE SECURITIES & FINANCIAL SERVICES (LSFS), ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE DO SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU AND THE ENTIRE KETU FAMILY FOR THE LOST OF YOUR BELOVED ONE WHO WAS ALSO OUR GOOD CUSTOMER. MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

WE ARE ALWAYS AT THE BEST OF YOUR SERVICES AND ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOUR RESPONSE ACCORDINGLY, AS ADVISED HEREIN TO ENABLE US PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR REQUEST REGARDING THE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY HITCH.

FOR ORAL DISCUSSIONS IN THIS REGARD, CALL ME ON THE NUMBER BELOW.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. ISIMILA ATANTE,
DIRECT TELEPHONE: +22504666055.

Wieder ein Anhängsel (lohnt sich aber nicht, dieses hier auch zu veröffentlichen!). Werde es aber nicht zurückschicken, sondern Linda mitteilen, dass im letzten Sturm leider mein Dach abgedeckt wurde und ich diese 4800 Euros nicht habe. Mal sehen, ob sie mir dann das Geld anbietet (würde dann auf Geldwäsche hindeuten!)!

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Return-Path: <laveguarde.securities@voila.fr>
Delivery-Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:57:51 +0100
Received: from smtp1.voila.fr (smtp1.voila.fr [193.252.22.174])
by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu22) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
id 0MKr6C-1JZQWh2uGL-0000Ii for xxxxxxxxxx@online.de; Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:57:51 +0100
Received: from me-wanadoo.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mwinf4018.voila.fr (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 6D3D5700008A
for <xxxxxxxxxx@online.de>; Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:57:47 +0100 (CET)
Received: from wwinf4612 (wwinf4612 [10.232.13.55])
by mwinf4018.voila.fr (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id D25F97000082
for <xxxxxxxxxxxx@online.de>; Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:57:46 +0100 (CET)
X-ME-UUID: 20080312125746861.D25F97000082@mwinf4018.voila.fr
Reply-To: laveguarde.securities@voila.fr
To: Ulrich Dierssen <xxxxxxxxxx@online.de>
Message-ID: <18740434.1084101205326666844.JavaMail.www@wwinf4612>
Subject: LSFS: INFORMATION ON RELEASE OF DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT WITH US. ACT
ACCORDINGLY AS ADVISED.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="----=_Part_64304_6897932.1205326666831"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.192.80]
X-Wum-Nature: EMAIL-NATURE
X-WUM-FROM: |~|
X-WUM-TO: |~|
X-WUM-REPLYTO: |~|
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:57:46 +0100 (CET)
X-me-spamlevel: not-spam
X-me-spamrating: 59.286745
X-Nemesis-Spam: bayes
X-PhishingScore:   0
tests= SIZE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED
X-SpamScore:   0
Envelope-To: xxxxxxxx@online.de
X-AntiVirus: checked by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 7.0.1.66; AVE: 7.6.0.73; VDF: 7.0.3.17)

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.207.192.80
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.207.192.80
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.207.192.80

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.207.192.0 - 41.207.199.255'

inetnum:	41.207.192.0 - 41.207.199.255
netname:        AVISONET
descr:	        ISP Cote d'Ivoire
Webmaster-c:        CTA1-AFRINIC
tech-c:	        CTA1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	        CIT-DT
mnt-lower:      CIT-DT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.207.192.0 - 41.207.223.255

role:           CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
address:        CI2M
address:        Avenue Houdaille
address:        Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
address:        Ivoiry Coast 

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #18 - 12. März 2008 um 19:21

Hier meine Antwort:

Zitat:
Hallo, my dear Linda,

I'm sorry to tell you, that there are some problems since last night. We had a great storm and the roof of my house is destroyed! The new roof will cost about 20.000 Euro! So I really could need your money, but I'm sorry, I don't have the 4.800 Euro they asked me for!

Bad news and I hope we'll find another way! I will ask some friends, but I think they won't understand me!

Your lovin
Uli
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #19 - 12. März 2008 um 20:38

Smiley  Die kommt aber schnell zum Geschäft. Mir hat sie eben auch nochmal geschrieben. Hat nur die letzte Mail wiederholt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #20 - 12. März 2008 um 22:34

Subject: Dear, are you still there for me or not? URGENT REPLY PLEASE.

My dear,

I hope that you are alright over there in your country. I am writing to let you know that I am still awaiting your response to my last email concerning, your complete contact information so as to enable me forward it to the security company immediately and introduce you officially to them as my late father's foreign business partner, my care taker, partner and also the new beneficiary of the consignment, so that you can communicate directly with them concerning the release and delivery of the consignment to your address in your country.

Dear, please kindly get back to me soonest while wishing you a very happy and joyus week.

Remain blessed for ever for fnding it in your heart to help me recuperate what rightfully belongs to me.

Lots of kisses,

Linda Ketu

Zitat:
Hello Linda, 
please excuse that I could not answer so fast but unfortunately, my computer had a little one faultily. Everything is working again now. Dear Linda, before I send you my fax telephone number and my phone number, I would already like anyway to know with whom I have to do it. Were nice of you if you could send me a copy of your identity card. Yes, I do not even know look like you. Then describe me, please, more exactly once what it is actually about. 
Many kisses
Viktor

blablabla
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #21 - 13. März 2008 um 22:18

Obwohl ich ihr ja angekündigt habe, dass ich nicht zahlen kann (ich habe ihr die komische Anforderung, die ich an die Mailadresse von dieser Firma schicken sollte, als Anhang mitgeschickt (war schön groß)), hat sie mir jetzt wieder zurückgeschrieben. Inhalt: nur den Betreff (My dearly beloved and respected ULI, ok I am expecting to hear from you soonest.) und zwei Bildchen von ihr. Da unser Webmaster so überlastet ist, warte ich, bis er vielleicht auch die beiden Bildchen bekommen hat und sie dann in einer Mußestunde hochlädt. 

Mein Fazit: Sie hat den Brief nicht gelesen, den großen Anhang gesehen und als Bildchen von mir interpretiert. Ansonsten wüsste ich auch keine andere Erklärung! 
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #22 - 14. März 2008 um 06:27

Linda hat wieder geantwortet. Waren auch zwei Bildchen dabei. Der angeforderte Paß natürlich nicht.

Soll ich mir das antun und den Schwachsinn lesen? Ich glaube nicht. 
Die beiden Urkunden, die Uli bereits zur Verfügung gestellt hat, waren als Anhang auch dabei. 
Werde ihr heute abend eine wunderschöne Mail  Smiley wo es um  Smiley geht.

My dearest Viktor,

Beloved, I thank you so much for your kind response. I want you to please know that because of the family problems that I am presently facing here with my uncles and aunties because of the deposit documents of the consignment, someone from the family STOLE / took my international passort from behind me without my knowledge. It's indeed a very sad experience for me and I will take my time to expalin everything in details to you when I come over to meet you in your country after this transaction is concluded.

But this is not a problem now because I will process another passport to travel to you in your country once you have received the consignment from the security company. The most important and neccessary thing now is to claim the consignment from the security company and have it secured in your possession there in your country.

Because you want to see my photo to know how I look, I have attached my personal pics. for you in this email  and I hope you will like them. I also want to see your own personal photos in return, okay. I want to know your occupation, whether you are married, single or divorced and also your age, although it makes NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. I only want to know you better, since I will be coming to join you over there in your country.

Regarding this transaction, all what you have to do is to get in contact with the security company, introduce yourself to them as my late father's foreign business partner and also the new beneficiary of the consignment, and then ask them what you have to do for the claim and safe delivery of the consignment to your address in your country. 

For your better understanding, I have attached the deposit documents for you in this email including the security company's full contact information so that you can go through the documents very well and after that, go ahead to contact the security company rightaway for the claim.

The security company's contact information is:

COMPANY NAME: LAVEGUARDE SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
ADDRESS: BLVD VALERY GISCARD D'ESTAING - ZONE IV ABIDJAN
                15 BP 17020 ABJ 15 - ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL / FAX: +22522422381
EMAIL: laveguarde.securities@voila.fr 
CONTACT PERSON: MR. ISIMILA  ATANTE, The director of operations.
DIRECT TEL: +22504666055.

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please do NOT disclose to the security company that the consignment contains cash money for security reasons. What you have to tell the company is first to introduce yourself to them as the new beneficiary of the consignment containing family valuables, that was deposited with them by late, including your complete contact information; telephone and fax numbers, And then tell them that you want to claim the consignment so they should tell you what you have to do.

Below is a draft copy of the letter / email that you have to send to the security company concerning the claim of the consignment:

MY NAME IS....(your full name here).....I AM FROM .....(your country)...AND I AM THE FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNER TO YOUR LATE CUSTOMER; MR......(my late father's name as you see it on the deposit documents that I sent to you).........

I AM THERERFORE ASKING YOU TO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO CONCERNING THE CLAIM OF THE CONSIGNMENT..........(send copies of the deposit documents that I sent to you for reference) THAT MY LATE PARTNER DEPOSITED IN YOUR CUSTODY FOR SAFE KEEPING.

PLEASE LET ME HAVE FULL DETAILS BECAUSE I AM NOW READY TO CLAIM THE CONSIGNMENT AND HAVE IT SHIPPED TO ME IN MY COUNTRY.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WHILE ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COOPERATION.

REGARDS,

(your full name and contact address including telephone ans fax numbers.)

So my dear, contact the the security company immediately after reading this email and going through the deposit documents very well to get all information right and kindly get back to me with update so that I can know the outcome of your discussions, which will enable  us to be together in your country SOONEST.

Remain blessed for ever my love and thanks so much for your help to me. I am expecting to hear very good news from you soonest so that we can finish this transaction very quickly for us to start arranging for my travel to you okay.

Lots of kisses,

Linda Ketu
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 19:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #23 - 15. März 2008 um 13:55

Mein zerstörtes Hausdach zieht bei ihr auch nicht. Sie will einfach Geld, egal, wo ich es hernehme:  Smiley

Ihr Schreiben:

My dearly beloved xxxxx,

I thank you so much dear for your kind response. I am very sorry for the bad news about your house roof. Actually we need this cash fund in the consignment at the security company NOW  inorder to solve all our problems.

I have a suggestion to make that will help the both of us solve these problems soonest and that is; since your house roof is going to cost about 20,000 Euros to replace new one; it is better you do everything possible to conclude with the security company soonest, by sending the requirements and the legal processing fees of 4,800 Euros to them as they requested so that they can release and send the consignment to you over there in Germany as soon as possible.

This is because I want us to conclude this transaction soonest to enable us start arranging my travelling documents to join you over there in Germany soonest. Do not forget that I am going to live there in Germany with you, under your care and also after you must have collected your 20% compersation for helping me bring the consignment / cash fund over to Germany safely, I am still going to entrust the remaining 80% in your care for wise management because I am a novise in business management. In summary, I am entrusting my whole life and future in your hands upon my arrival in Germany because I TRUST AND BELEIVE IN YOU.

Dear, it is very unfortunate that I am NOT able to take care of the expenses in this transaction now. Otherwise, I would have paid the fees to the security company myself without asking you to help. So my dear, understand my position and kindly do your very best to send the neccessary requirements including the legal processing fee of 4,800 Euros to the security company soonest, so that they can release and deliver the consignment to you in Germany very quickly since we have very important need for the money NOW.

Remain blessed for ever my dearly beloved and respected Uli, for finding it in your heart to help me recuperate what rightfully belongs to me while also appreciating you WHOLE HEARTEDLY for showing me such LOVE, CARE AND TENDER KINDNESS. I am expecting to hear very good news from you shortly confirming that you have sent the requirements to the security company for the release and delivery of the consignment to you in Germany so that, we can start preparing for my travel to you there, okay.

Lots of kisses,

Der Header ist wie gehabt. Nur frage ich mich: warum bleibt ihre Mail immer in meinem Spamfilter hängen?

Spoiler:
From - Sat Mar 15 13:51:15 2008
X-Account-Key: account4
X-UIDL: 0MKr6C-1JZpnu1au2-0000EY
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <linda_ketu03@yahoo.fr>
Delivery-Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:57:18 +0100
Received: from n4b.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com (n4b.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.183.158])
by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu22) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
id 0MKr6C-1JZpnu1au2-0000EY for xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx; Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:57:18 +0100
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n4.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2008 15:57:14 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.151] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2008 15:57:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2008 15:57:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 177274.92939.bm@omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69048 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Mar 2008 15:57:14 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
pe:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
yNUO7O/eVrYUwI=;
X-YMail-OSG: rk33w.AVM1mj3peeBt7A_NM49b4Svnx8wVE.4Sca
Received: from [41.207.216.119] by web28403.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:57:13 CET
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:57:13 +0100 (CET)
Subject: My dearly beloved and respected ULI, you are my only hope to claim the consignment from the S.C.
To: xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx>
In-Reply-To: <47D81ECB.2070903@online.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="0-1082033514-1205423833=:67674"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <22610.67674.qm@web28403.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-Nemesis-Spam: bayes
X-PhishingScore:   0
X-SpamScore:   0
Envelope-To: xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx
X-AntiVirus: checked by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 7.0.1.66; AVE: 7.6.0.73; VDF: 7.0.3.22)

--0-1082033514-1205423833=:67674
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1216150872-1205423833=:67674"
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #24 - 15. März 2008 um 14:08

Zitat:
Mein zerstörtes Hausdach zieht bei ihr auch nicht. Sie will einfach Geld, egal, wo ich es hernehme:  Smiley

Und die Beträge werden immer höher.
Schreibe ihr doch, dass du selber an die Elfenbeinküste fliegen wirst um ihr das Geld zu bringen.
Mach es so wie Sebastian Schreiber aus der Fernsehsendung.
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #25 - 15. März 2008 um 16:54

Ich habe bereits meine Freunde von Mission Biblique in der Elfenbeinküste zitiert. Entweder hat sie diesen Passus nicht mehr gelesen (habe eben zuerst von meinem "Sturmschaden" berichtet. Diese haben in der ganzen Straße diese Firma leider nicht gefunden. Werde ihr das wohl noch einmal schicken müssen.

Genauso wenig hat sie bis jetzt das Logo ihrer Schule in den USA nicht erkannt. Ich lasse es schon immer größer werden. Vielleicht sollte ich da jetzt doch den Namen der Schule separat drunter schreiben. Vielleicht fängt sie dann an zu begreifen! 
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #26 - 16. März 2008 um 18:43

Hier ihr neuester Schmarrn! Ich denke, dass ich Ihr langsam "reinen Wein" einschenken werde.

My love,

I read your emails of yesterday and today and after that, I realized that you are NOT RESPECTING OUR AGREEMENT in this transaction. What I mean by saying this is because I told you earlier on that I DO NOT WANT ANY GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES / INSTITUTIONS to know anything about this transaction because of it's magnitude and nature, as I am afraid that the cash fund in the consignment may be confiscated by the governments of our both countries. That is why I told you earlier on to ensure that you keep all our communication in this transaction; 100% CONFIDENTIAL until we have finally secured the consignment / cash fund safely in your possession and I travel to join you over there in Germany. THIS IS OUR AGREEMENT AND HAS TO BE RESPECTED PLEASE, FOR US TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN THIS TRANSACTION.

For your kind information, the security company EXISTS and they are still in operation. I have been to their office complex here severally to confirm and discuss about the claim of the consignment from their custody. So it surprises me that, you are saying your friends here in Abidjan told you there's no such company here. Also, the fax line exist as I have used it before in communicating with the security company. For you to be very sure of what I am telling, you can come and meet here in Abidjan yourself, so that we can go together to the security company for the claim of the consignment. THIS IS THE ONLY SURE EVIDENCE / ASSURANCE I CAN GIVE TO YOU IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY DOUBTS.

PLEASE FOR OUR SECURITY AND ALSO THAT OF THE FUND IN THE CONSIGNMENT AT THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE, YOU HAVE TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANONE ELSE HERE, IN MY COUNTRY CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING AND WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HERE IN PERSON TO SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF. SINCE AFTER THE REBEL ATTACKS, SO MANY BAD THINGS HAVE HAPPENED HERE IN COTE D'IVOIRE; TALKING ABOUT, SECRET KILLINGS, KIDNAPPINGS AND ALL SORTS OF EVILISH ACTS. YOU CAN ALSO CONFIRM THIS FROM YOUR FREINDS HERE. SO I AM AFRAID AND DO NOT WANT TO BE CARELESS WITH MY LIFE AND FUTURE PLEASE.

IF YOU TRULY KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO HELP ME LIKE YOU PROMISED FROM THE VERY BEGINING, YOU HAVE TO RESPECT OUR AGREEMENT AND KNOW THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS FOR YOU AND ME AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE BUT ALL TO GAIN AT THE END, DESPITE THE EXPENSES NOW. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO PROCEED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE CLAIM OF THE CONSIGNMENT AND IT'S SAFE DELIVERY TO YOU OVER THERE IN GERMANY, WHICH IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

However, I am very glad to let you know that I have already confirmed from the security company here that they have an attached international diplomatic contact that can bring the consignment safely to you over there in Germany, without any hitch after all the legal documents have been changed to your own name as the new sole beneficiary, which is the reason why the security company is requesting the legal processing fee of 4,800 Euros. So dear, this is the good news and I am very happy to confirm this from the security company today after reading your emails because it has really worried me so much because of security reasons because I do NOT want anything to happen to the consignment.

So my dearest Uli, I can understand your worries and concern dear. You want to be very sure that I am telling you the truth. That is very good and I AM NOW CONFIDENTLY SAYING TO YOU THAT I AM TELLING YOU NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. So what I want you to do know is to arrange yourself and come down to meet me here in my country for us to meet face to face, if you have the time so that you can see things with your own eyes. Otherwise, you have put yourself together and send the requirements to the security company IMMEDIATELY so that they can start processing the release and safe delivery of the consignment to you in Germany, so that we can start arranging for my travel to join you over there for us to proceed with the investment plans and have other things done, okay.

I have taken my time to write you this long email because I actually want you to understand my position and our (you and me) engagements in this transaction, so that you can follow up very well and carefully for us to achieve our aim which is claiming the consignment from the security company here and deliver it safely to your address in Germany as I desire.

Please dear, kindly get back to me soonest with your kind response so that we can, proceed rightaway to the next step as I will like us to conclude this transaction with the security company soonest so that I can join you over there, ok.

I TRIED CALLING YOU ON YOUR NUMBER; +xxxxxxxxxxxxx SEVERALLY TODAY FOR US TO DISCUSS ORALLY BUT IT WAS RINGING THROUGH WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE. SO WHAT HAPPENED DEAR?

Remain blessed for ever more my dearly beloved and respected ULI for finding it in your heart to help me claim what rightfully belongs to me, while also expecting to hear very good news from you soonest. Have a very happy and joyful weekend.

Lots of kisses,

Linda Ketu

Zitat:
    Hallo Linda,

is there something wrong with Laveguarde. It is impossible to send a
    Fax, because it seems that there is no Fax on the other end of the line.
    So I asked my friends from Mission Biblique in Abidjan to find the right
    Phone- and Faxnumber. But they told me, that there is no such agency.
    Also they tried to find the agency at the address. This agency must have
    changed the address.

I think, at time it's best to use the mission to claim your money.
    Because they know a lot of people in the government. They can help you
    also. It's very helpfull to have a lot of brothers and sisters in the
    whole world. We stand together and help each other!

In Love
    Uli

Nach dem, was sie schreibt, kann es sich nur um Schwarzgeld handeln (sorry, sollte jetzt nicht rassistisch sein! Zwinkernd), 
aber wenn es auch in Deutschland konfisziert werden kann, dann muss es sich ja um etwas verbotenes handeln. Und das werde ich ihr auch so mitteilen! 
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #27 - 16. März 2008 um 19:06

Und wer soll jetzt den ganzen Mist, den sie schreibt lesen?
Also ich bin da viel zu faul dafür.

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #28 - 16. März 2008 um 23:35

Ich bin auch zu faul dazu! Um diesen Schmarrn weiterzumachen, da würde ich ja pleite werden, bei den gestiegenen Bierpreisen!  Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #29 - 17. März 2008 um 06:53

Mir hat sie auch nochmal geschrieben. 
Lese es aber nicht durch. 
Würde mir nur das Gehirn
Smiley

Dear Viktor, are you still there for me or not? URGENT REPLY PLEASE.

My love, Viktor

Happy Sunday and hope that you are alright in good health over there in your country. I am still expecting your response to my last email so that we can proceed towards the immediate conclusion of this transaction with the security company, concerning the claim of the consignment from their custody and it's delivery to your address in your country.

Dear, please kindly get back to me soonest with your answer, okay as I want us to conclude soonest so that we can start making arrangements for my travel to join you over there in your country.

Remain blessed for ever my dear for finding it in your heart to help me recuperate what rightfully belongs to me while expecting to hear positively from you soonest.

Lots of kisses,

Linda Ketu

Werde jetzt über die beiden Certificate ganz groß Fake drüberschreiben und ihr als Bitmap-Datei senden.   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Februar 2010 um 12:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema