Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 30071 mal)

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Snezhana <snezhook@rambler.ru> <ssspokulina@rambler.ru>
Antwort #75 - 23. Februar 2008 um 17:03

Bei der Analyse der Mails von Snezhana ist mir aufgefallen, dass sie im Gegensatz zu den anderen Scammern nur HTML-Texte sendet. Und diese sind noch mit Stylesheets (css) aufgepeppt. Für den normalen Gebrauch für Mails etwas umständlich.

Daher komme ich zu neuen Vermutungen oder Szenarien:
1.  Sie schreibt ihre Mail als HTML in Russisch mit einer Textverarbeitung wie OO-Writer oder MS-Word, schickt diesen an einen Online-Übersetzer und bekommt den Text auf Englisch zurück (Qualität der Übersetzung scheint zu variieren, was aber auch für Snezhanas Tagesform sprechen könnte). Durch die Stylesheets bleibt auch die ursprüngliche Formatierung erhalten.

2. Snezhana ist computermäßig gut drauf und benutzt die Stylesheets lediglich zum Formatieren des Mails. Normaler weise hat man beim Drücken der Eingabetaste im HTML immer einen größeren Zeilenabstand. Durch Benutzen von css lässt sich das umgehen. Das ganze geschieht mit der Textverarbeitung und wird dann an das Mail-Programm gesandt.

3. Szenario wir 2, doch wird der Text auf portables Medium kopiert und von Internet-Cafe oder sonstwo abgesandt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #76 - 23. Februar 2008 um 17:14

Zitat:
Bei der Analyse der Mails von Snezhana ist mir aufgefallen, dass sie im Gegensatz zu den anderen Scammern nur HTML-Texte sendet. Und diese sind noch mit Stylesheets (css) aufgepeppt. Für den normalen Gebrauch für Mails etwas umständlich.

Daher komme ich zu neuen Vermutungen oder Szenarien:
1.  Sie schreibt ihre Mail als HTML in Russisch mit einer Textverarbeitung wie OO-Writer oder MS-Word, schickt diesen an einen Online-Übersetzer und bekommt den Text auf Englisch zurück (Qualität der Übersetzung scheint zu variieren, was aber auch für Snezhanas Tagesform sprechen könnte). Durch die Stylesheets bleibt auch die ursprüngliche Formatierung erhalten.

2. Snezhana ist computermäßig gut drauf und benutzt die Stylesheets lediglich zum Formatieren des Mails. Normaler weise hat man beim Drücken der Eingabetaste im HTML immer einen größeren Zeilenabstand. Durch Benutzen von css lässt sich das umgehen. Das ganze geschieht mit der Textverarbeitung und wird dann an das Mail-Programm gesandt.

3. Szenario wir 2, doch wird der Text auf portables Medium kopiert und von Internet-Cafe oder sonstwo abgesandt!

Von der Seite habe ich die Sache noch gar nicht betrachtet. Ist aber durchaus möglich. Es macht ja keine zusätzliche Arbeit. 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #77 - 23. Februar 2008 um 17:21

Sagt mal, bin ich bekloppt oder sehe ich schlecht.
Unsere Snezi trägt nen Ehering. Könnte jedenfalls einer sein.
Schaut euch mal das Bild mit ihrer Muschi genau an.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Standort: Rüsselsheim
Antwort #78 - 23. Februar 2008 um 17:33

Ich dachte, nur in den USA und trägt man den Ehering links! Ist das in Russland auch so??
Jedenfalls habe ich schon früh Antwort bekommen. Hier die Mail und Einzelheiten. Bild ist per Mail unterwegs....
Hab sie nur überflogen, steht irgendwie dasselbe wie gestern drin, dass sie nur noch mit mir korrespondiert. 
Werde sie mal auf den Ring ansprechen!!! 

Jedenfalls heisst es jetzt "Hello my Darling" und "Your lonely Snezhana"

Code
Alles auswählen
IP address:                     77.40.68.181
Reverse DNS:                    181.68.pppoe.mari-el.ru.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            0
ASN Name:                       IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity:          0
Registrar (per ASN):            Unknown
Country (per IP registrar):     RU [Russian Federation]
Country Currency:               RUR [Russia Rubles]
Country IP Range:               77.40.0.0 to 77.40.127.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Yoshkar-Ola, Mariy-El
Country (per outside source):   RU [Russian Federation]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.arin.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 77.40.68.181 

My dearest Edgar.

I am very much pleased to write to you to you to this remarkable day. I wish to tell to you, that for me every day is remarkable 
And my mood always rises only after I go to cafe the Internet and I see your letter.
I am pleased, that I can have remarkable correspondence. I spoke you, that now I correspond only with you. There are men, 
Which write to me, that wish to continue dialogue with me. They speak, that I really involve them and I like. 
But I wrote to them and spoke, that I do not wish to write to them. Also that I shall not use any more this email.
I have only one email and consequently I write to you from here now. I see another's letters and I ignore them. 
I am pleased to find yours always the remarkable letter for me.
I very much would like to have with you serious attitudes and to be the sensitive partner of a life for you. 
In our letters we should continue to study each other better. With each your new letter I learn, that you very interesting person. 
I enjoy your letters and dialogue with you. I think, that we should write each other as it probably more often. 
I very much like to dream and think of my future. I very often represent the house. 
To me I very much would be desirable to have in my apartment or to give to an old fireplace dwelling and to a plenty of colors. 
I would like to have an aquarium with exotic fishes and sea turtles. What do you think of it? Whether what house dreamed to have you?
I wish to tell to you today, that I was late for work. My work to be approximately in 40 minutes of driving from my house. 
And I reach for work every day by a trolley bus. And I have the ticket for all month and I take the ticket every month. 
There was a failure on road and failure has occured on a small crossroads. And the trolley bus on which I went has got in a road fuse, 
Which was formed because of this failure. 
The trolley bus stood also to me it was necessary to go on foot for work. And I was late for work. I was late for 20 minutes. 
I knew, that I am am waited by my patients. And I very much hastened. I have imagined, that children when sit at my cabinet think now and wait for me. 
They have come to recover to hospital and at ideas on it I went even more quickly. 
When I have come to the cabinet I was glad, that nobody has left, and all have waited me. 
It was very a shame to me with my delay, and I have explained my small patients, 
that a trolley bus on which I went have got in a road fuse which has turned out because of failure - collision of two cars. 
I did not speak for children more as I know, that children should not represent that awful failure. 
Children are very sensitive also superfluous him it is not necessary to speak. 
It was awful failure. Greater car and in Russia this mark car refers to Kamaz, has driven into another small automobile car. 
Also there were two death in small car. It people who stood a beside have told. I was afraid to approach more close and also I was late for work. 
I have left therefrom quickly. 
To me it was very bad on a soul, that I was late. But my children have understood me, and were glad awfully when has appeared before them. 
I love the patients. It is pleasant to me, that I can help to become them healthy and beautiful.
And my mood has risen thus. And I am very glad, that this day which has badly begun, well comes to an end.
I am glad for you, I am glad, that we could find each other through such big distance between us. And I am happy, 
That the Internet can help to be closer to us even through letters. And I really dream to see ever you in a reality.
With all sincerity, your lonely 

Snezhana
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #79 - 23. Februar 2008 um 17:38

In der Tschechei, wo ich geheiratet habe, trug man den Ehering links. Warum also nicht auch in Rußland. Sind ja beides sozialistische Staaten gewesen.  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #80 - 23. Februar 2008 um 17:49

Bei http://www.anti-scam.org/scammer/3091.html können wir schon einmal sehen, was für Bilder uns noch erwarten!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #81 - 23. Februar 2008 um 17:55

Zitat:
Bei http://www.anti-scam.org/scammer/3091.html können wir schon einmal sehen, was für Bilder uns noch erwarten!

Oh Mann. Die Ladezeit. Wenn das so weiter geht mit den Fotos, brauche ich bald nen neuen Serveranbieter.   Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #82 - 24. Februar 2008 um 08:48

Hello Snezhana, 
your letters are simply lovely. Really emotional and so meaningful. I only can do what to fetch you to Germany. Please answer me as quickly as possible. 

Ich habe einfach keine Lust, mehr zu schreiben, als unbedingt notwendig.
Hoffenlich kommt jetzt endlich mal die Kohleforderung. 
Den zweizeiler wird der vlad doch hoffentlich lesen, zumal ich ihn in ganz großen Lettern versendet habe. 
Ist halt nur die Frage, ob er überhaupt Englisch kann.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #83 - 24. Februar 2008 um 14:04

Zitat:

In-Reply-To: <18786826.2212781203198030482.JavaMail.servlet@pustefix156.kundenserver.de>
References: <18786826.2212781203198030482.JavaMail.servlet@pustefix156.kundenserver.de>

Ich habe jetzt auch eine Mailadresse von einem Entwickler von Pustefix gefunden und ihn angeschrieben. Bin mal gespannt, ob es zu einer Antwort kommt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #84 - 24. Februar 2008 um 18:08

Zitat:

Ich habe jetzt auch eine Mailadresse von einem Entwickler von Pustefix gefunden und ihn angeschrieben. Bin mal gespannt, ob es zu einer Antwort kommt!

Hey Baby, halt uns auf dem laufenden!   Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #85 - 24. Februar 2008 um 19:13

Snezi hat gerade geschreibselt, über ihren Arbeitstag. Irgendwie interessiert mich das aber nicht.  Laut lachend   
Was ich ihr auch schreibe, keine Antwort. Langsam wird es echt zu blöde.   
Ne halt, jetzt gehts los. Siehe zweiten Absatz.

Hello my dear Webmaster,

I am happy to receive your letter again. To me it is always very difficult, when I have no opportunity to read your letters. Because your letters became a part of my life. My lonely private life. My life was really very boring without you Webmaster. But now I have you my the friend Webmaster. And it is very interesting to me to learn about you more.

You asked me concerning my trip to you to Germany and that you can make for this purpose. It would be fine certainly, whether if we could óâèëåòü each other and understand we approach each other actually. But it is necessary for me to legalize my papers that I could arrive to you. It costs very dearly for me and I have no simply such money now. If I could legalize all my papers I with pleasure would arrive to you and we could is closer learn each other my dear.

I wish to tell to you about the day. I do not know why, because today that has not occured interesting or significant, except for your letter. But I think, that it would be interesting to you to learn about it, is simple because it is my usual day. Yesterday my day as always has begun early in the morning and it was one more difficult working day. After I shall rise, I wash, put on, I have breakfast and I go for work. 

To reach work to me usually it is necessary to go 40 minutes by a trolley bus. It very much is not convenient because at this time in a trolley bus many people here again does not have even an idea to sit. Because all is frequent sitting are occupied. And in interior not where even to rise.

I begin work at 8 o'clock am. At 12 o'clock I have 30 minutes that a few to have a bite. And then again work till the evening. After work you come home sometimes hardly alive. Sometimes there are no forces even to watch TV. Certainly I have the days off and I try to use them. But not always it passes as it would be desirable, because always there is a lot of work on the house.

When you work with children very much you get tired. But with them it is not boring, and even it is cheerful. 

I love the work and a trade.

Here such my day. I certainly do not complain of the life. I consider, that it is necessary to be pleased to each lived day. Because them actually not so much as it seems at first sight. In fact when to you there will be 80 years and you having turned back for the lived years will think. You will think that as all and the life is short.

And very much I miss under your letters. And I wait always for the moment when I can write to you the letter.

But here again so it is fast and it is not appreciable, has passed my time in the Internet of cafe, and it is time to me to go home. But I know, that you always in mine ideas.

Yours Snezhana

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #86 - 24. Februar 2008 um 19:14

Also selbst als "Freier" hätte ich keinen Bock mehr zu antworten... 
Ihre Mails werden immer zäher, selbst beim "drüberfliegen"....

Code
Alles auswählen
IP address:			   77.40.68.181
Reverse DNS:			  181.68.pppoe.mari-el.ru.
Reverse DNS authenticity:	 [Verified]
ASN:				    0
ASN Name:			     IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity:	    0
Registrar (per ASN):		Unknown
Country (per IP registrar):     RU [Russian Federation]
Country Currency:		   RUR [Russia Rubles]
Country IP Range:		   77.40.0.0 to 77.40.127.255
Country fraud profile:	    High
City (per outside source):	Yoshkar-Ola, Mariy-El
Country (per outside source):   RU [Russian Federation]
Private (internal) IP?	    No
IP address registrar:	     whois.arin.net
Known Proxy?			  No
Link for WHOIS:		     77.40.68.181 

Hello my dear Edgar.

I am happy again and again to see your beautiful letters. They always please me. To me it is good that you to me write the letters.
They to me very much dear, especially now when we began to correspond even more often. For me it is very good, more increasing and more learn about you. 
It is very pleasant, you try to speak about yourselves as passes yours every day. My dear I shall as try to write to you every day, 
But I wish you to ask, that you were not afflicted, if you will not see my letter. I not always can simply write to you. On that is the reasons. 
I can be late for a long time on work then already to become very much late and me it will be just necessary to go home. And besides here at us 
Not the cheap Internet to use. But I I shall try to write all to you every day. I hope for your understanding.
I am very grateful to you for attention and interest to me.
Mine Edgar I wish to ask you, I shall be possible in the subsequent letters to name you a favorite?
I think, that it will be pleasant for you. As I am already fascinated in you. You for me the person who is necessary for me.
It is very a pity, that we at this time while are divided.
We are divided into 1000 kilometers. But I think that we can break all barrier by means of language of love. 
Even the greatest and difficult obstacles cannot prevent to be to us together. 
Also will not prevent to be to me with such strong and clever person as you mine Edgar.
For today I shall finish the letter. I shall wait for your letters. In fact only your letters heat me and please, 
I always become happy when I see your letters. They are filled by feelings, thanks you, that you try to write to me letters, 
That find for this time that try to tell about itself more. I so am happy, that I have found you. It is interesting to me to have with you 
Such good conversation. I hope at all of us to turn out with you, but time will show. I shall wait for your new letters. I wish you good day.

Snezhana
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #87 - 24. Februar 2008 um 19:22

Ich hab die erste versteckte Geldforderung.    Smiley

I´m the first, i´m the last, i´m the everything.      Smiley

Die IP ist identisch mit der von mafiamanager.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #88 - 25. Februar 2008 um 07:13

Please read attentively it is all about a lot of money.

Dear Snezhana, 

many thanks for your letter. As written always very emotionally. I almost already know your whole life now. It is really a pity that you do not have any papers or must fix these first. However, you should do this fast. I would be ready to send you 500 euros immediately but I do not have any proof that you are really real. Your pictures are very beautiful, however, can have moved down of every swindler from the Internet. 500 euros reach easily to have anybody make a new passport to apply for the visa and to fly to Germany. 
I therefore had the following idea: 
Since we are man and woman soon, it can not care. Do not regard me as perverted now, however, please, I am not it. 
Take a picture of you and this has nakedly created you like God. You hold hands a signpost highly on which you write the word "nicht so nette Frau" with both. Please conceal nothing. Do not misunderstand it now and really do not hold me, please for perverted. How should I know otherwise whether you are really real? A swindler can not have such a photo and I it is proof enough of your reality. I of course then will immediately destroy the photo. 
Send me your address also please and tell me how I can send the money to Russia best. I have not the slightest experience like one does this best there. 

And I ask you once again do not hold on for perverted, I really am not it. I am really pleased to greet you in Germany soon and can it hardly expect. 

Best regards and one thousand kisses

Bitte aufmerksam lesen, es geht um viel Geld.

Liebe Snezhana,

vielen Dank für deinen Brief. Wie immer sehr gefühlvoll geschrieben. Jetzt kenne ich ja fast schon dein ganzes Leben. Es ist wirklich Schade, dass du keine Papiere hast oder diese erst in Ordnung bringen musst. Das solltest du aber schnell machen. Ich wäre ja bereit, dir sofort 500 Euro zu senden, aber ich habe keinen Beweiss, dass du wirklich real bist. Deine Bilder sind zwar sehr schön, können aber von jedem Schwindler aus dem Internet heruntergezogen sein. 500 Euro reichen leicht, um einen neuen Reisepass machen zu lassen, das Visum zu beantragen und nach Deutschland zu fliegen.
Ich hatte deshalb folgende Idee:
Da wir ja bald Mann und Frau sind, kann es ja egal sein. Halte mich jetzt aber bitte nicht für pervers, ich bin es nicht.
Mache doch ein Foto von dir und das nackt wie Gott dich geschaffen hat. Mit beidem Händen haltest du ein Schild hoch, auf dem du das Wort „nicht so nette Frau“ schreibst. Verdecke bitte nichts. Verstehe es jetzt nicht falsch und halte mich wirklich bitte nicht für pervers. Wie sollte ich sonst wissen, ob du wirklich real bist. Ein Schwindler kann so ein Foto nicht haben und es ist mir Beweis genug deiner Realität. Ich werde das Foto selbstverständlich dann sofort vernichten.
Sende mir auch bitte deine Adresse und sage mir, wie ich am besten das Geld nach Russland senden kann. Ich habe da gar keine Erfahrung wie man das am besten macht.

Und ich bitte dich noch mal, halte mich nicht für pervers, ich bin es wirklich nicht. Ich freue mich wirklich, dich bald in Deutschland zu empfangen und kann es kaum erwarten.

Viele Grüße und tausend Küsse
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2011 um 12:00 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mafiamanager
Scam Warners

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Antwort #89 - 25. Februar 2008 um 17:14

Klasse !!!!   Smiley

Also es gibt eigentlich nur 2 Möglichkeiten:

- normaler Folgebrief 
- no comment

Im Gegensatz zu den Afrika- Scammern scheinen die ja die Mails nicht zu lesen und gehen, 
bis jemand angebissen hat, nach "Schema F" vor.

Bin mal gespannt! 

Dein "Ndulu Up In The Arse"   Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 10:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema