Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Alfinura <alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com> (Gelesen: 1797 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Alfinura <alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
29. November 2023 um 12:50

xxx, Hello !,Thank you for your response.I couldn't believe when I saw a letter from you.Apologies for the delay. I don't often check my email.By chance, I decided to check my mailbox and was happily surprised to see your letter.I typically use this mailbox to send letters to my friends.I'm interested in learning more about you better. I'm sure there are many interesting things we can learn about each other.I committed to share you my picture, and attached.I'll share more about myself in my next letter. Looking forward to your response.Well, I hope you understand, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.Have a great day!Alfinura.P.S. If you enjoyed my photo and are interested, please send an email as soon as possible.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
Received: from esja.orangewebsite.com by esja.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
id 9En0KNCrZmU3OhwApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Wed, 29 Nov 2023 03:11:12 +0000
Return-path: <alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
Envelope-to: xxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 03:11:12 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:53404) by
esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.96.2) (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1r8Aym-007lCi-2G for
xxx; Wed, 29 Nov 2023 03:11:12 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=key.spokanecriminaldefense.com; s=mail; h=Message-Id:Content-Type:
MIME-Version:Subject:To:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:
Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:
Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:
References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=KHjQX+XCOnwltPMQfh1i6eu1TrQNfeLB1cmYYt61+aI=;
b=o
/UkcRLN5nVeKBtf2y7kXarpYNGnYzdQueCjKDmW0EJRu/30vRfuvUyLYDMbQsOcKEU9P8WMOy2IiL
o7dg6SwxBdzUVk5wDvmNogzPd1Qn/V+Ky09aLCKcv3jWPdakkTW1tApj8ss0OBQ5ATnu7jrE3MR80
45u2tKzi4G2zX180=;
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 06:10:28 +0300
Reply-To: Alfinura <alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: xxx, Sorry for the delay.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------268ABBAA3656FCFDC"
Message-Id: <E1r8Ay5-00005U-S5@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, forwarded message
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID308697-1463477672
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9

Eingegangen sind bislang 3 Mails mit 3 unterschiedlichen Bildern.
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2024 um 13:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Alfinura <alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. November 2023 um 18:42

Die Bilder wurden bei der weißrussischen Profitänzerin Anna Meleshina geklaut.

Анна Волчецкая (Мелешина)

https://vk.com/annavolk1
https://vk.com/id1953324
https://www.instagram.com/annavolk1/

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #2 - 02. Dezember 2023 um 14:14

xxx,I promised I am going to tell you more about myself now.I am  years old. I have never been married and I have no children. My height is .(cm) and my weigh is (kg). You can have an impression about it from my picture.I work as a shop-assistant and do sell clothes for women (skirts, trousers, blouses ). I live in Kyrgyzstan in Tala-Bulak village.You can find my country on the map.This is in Central Asia and our capital is Bishkek.But somewhere I am going  to get a student visa and I am going to come to your country.I thought a lot about it and had come to such decision.I do really want to move to a more stable country. The life is very complicated here. I know it will not be easy in a foreign country. But I am sure I can do much morein your country. I am a hard-working person and I am not afraidof difficulties, so with the opportunities that your countrygives I can do more than I do here. I already have some experience living and working in a foreigncountry. Some years ago I worked in Australia and I should sayI liked it very much. So I know what is waiting for me and Idon’t want to waste time. Living in Australia I had relations with a man. But I had togo back to my country as my visa was over. He didn’t want towait for me any longer. It was too difficult for him. It wasa very hard period for me but I could handle it. I tried to have correspondence with foreigners. But as soon as theyget to know I was from Kyrgyzstan they disappeared. They thought I was a scammer. I hope that you arenot scared that I am from Kyrgyzstan. I want you to understand, I am not a scammer. I don’t need money from you. I heard much about it and I really feel sorry for women who are true and want to find their happiness.  All this is so wrong as there are so many people who really want to find their friends or second halves. And internet is a very good opportunity for this. I hope that you like my pictures. I am not a model, of course.I am just an average Kyrgyz girl who is truly seeking friends or more...I hope that you are interested in me and I will hear back fromyou. And perhaps, in the future we will have an opportunity tomeet. We will be good friends or maybe we have a relationship.Well, I hope that now you understand me better and I will bewaiting impatiently for your reply.Have a nice day!Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id CKK7K4oSaGUMbTYApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Thu, 30 Nov 2023 04:41:46 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 04:41:46 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:33606) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1r8Yrz-00F5oR-2O for
xxx; Thu, 30 Nov 2023 04:41:46 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=gX7LhmEcXI7kkIDHaRiW0wObD2ju1Vn3TZxm7Ip3qyU=;
b=v
YmjVZ2YnGywdmQw4XDdAKR4LpL2F9JCUc+PMjs9bPzc2UN2+woe8aL0qsU5mrAT4Nr020tzx1Lhf/
7F8XhxWv/HHd2Yk2Sn9YyQIvyCae0bD/kFJBqCWVdwImHcn6EQEVZFOM5aKQjCvjdmVSYah0dObc4
Y/farMq5+LCLlN5g=;
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 07:41:03 +0300
Subject: xxx, it's me again
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------7887FDFA6167CACA"
Message-Id: <E1r8YrI-0005rj-7B@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID308880-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2024 um 14:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 02. Dezember 2023 um 19:52

xxx,I'll tell you a little bit more about myself in this letter.I already wrote to you that my name - Alfinura. But you can call me - Angel. It's my nickname. All my friends call me such way...What is your real name?My phone number - +. But I'm not sure you can call me,because this is a Kyrgyzstan number, and I can receive calls only from Kyrgyzstan.I live in an little apartment, unfortunately I do not have a computer. So I write to you all the letters of the Internet cafe.I have already written to you that I was going to move to yourcountry. I get a student visa. I shall receive it approximatelyin a   month. I can work and learn. So I will be able to supportthemselves with money to live and study. So I can be independent fromanyone. We could see with you at leisure. And cheerfully to spend thistime. I have already written to you that I lived in Australia when I was years old. I lived there for about six years. So I am very fluentin English and writing. I loved living there. But I had to leave.Because my visa was over. I had a relationship with a man there,but he did not want to live any longer with me, so I did not renewthe visa because of it and returned to Kyrgyzstan. I do not like torecollect. Probably I shall tell you more about it when I learn youmore. Therefore do not remind me of it and do not ask me about it.I think it was my fault, because life in Kyrgyzstan is very difficult.This is a very corrupt country. And with our President Japarov, we haveno democracy here. It is very difficult to get a job. But I hope thatin a month I will have a visa to your country. so we will be able tocommunicate and meet with you not only through letters. Because it'salways nice to meet new friends. I do not know whether the relationshipbetween us, but I always wanted to be your friend.I have a few questions for you.               Now you have a relationship with a girl? When was your lastrelationship? And why did you break up? what attitudes you would like to find through Internet?I look forward to your reply.Alfinura.P.S. I have attached my pics. Do you like?

Spoiler:
id yNaPMEGIaWWQwxQApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Fri, 01 Dec 2023 07:16:17 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 07:16:17 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:51642) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1r8xl5-005iSA-2F for
xxx; Fri, 01 Dec 2023 07:16:17 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=JY67q+cLyZJ8qD5Wkfk/Zd/LYdvIWhSBh40SEMGlVAg=;
b=L
fDCnYQKUGdJuZlIJLC0ruaDJVrQmKaOu0Kh01lJE7I8VeX02oZwFlisvKftKgAN0eoZEHKX/us2tW
VQ5bfKIypKz7N6TropNLsuYvwvJM7K5gazb7EnaMQ0eW2ty8RO1pyUljcTpBYTD7uN9hF5mld7VY3
rzg2AZy2nKRVy4lc=;
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 10:15:33 +0300
Subject: xxx, What is your real name and nickname?
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------582EFEB5737ADFD"
Message-Id: <E1r8xkM-00068Z-Oo@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID309126-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #4 - 02. Dezember 2023 um 20:08

xxx, hello!I have some time and I decided to tell you more about myself.I really like you and I would like to know you well. AndI want you to understand me better too, to know how I live,what I do in my spare time.Well, I like cooking very much. This is one of the thingsthat make me relax and forget about all the bad things thathappen during the day. Salads, different soups, pasta,souses, cakes and pies– it is just a short list of what I cook. What’s favorite dish?I like bowling and billiard. do you like bowling? or billiard?What’s is your favorite color? Mine is red and black.I have no pets. But I do love cats and dogs and horse.I like comedies and melodramas.What’s favorite types movie do you like?It is always so nice to rent some movie, to cook somethingtasty or something sweet, to invite someone of my friends andenjoy the time together. It is especially nice doing it in thecold winter evening with a warm blanket and a cup of hot teaor coffee.I do not smoke, but sometimes I can drink a little wine (red) or beer.I regularly go into aerobics. And I also I go twice a week tothe swimming-pool. It helps me to stay in a good shape and tobe healthy. I try to lead a healthy life style, don’t have any bad habbits. Music helps me to be a in good spirit. I like ballads very muchthough sometimes I can listen to a fast music. I like Lara Fabian very much and Darren Hayes.I like to have long walks in parks.I like to drive on a bicycle.What about you? What are your prefers? Tell me, please, moreabout you and your interests and hobby.I have important question for you. Do you know any colleges anduniversities close to your place? I could check them in advance andenter then when I go to your country.I would like studies near to you and meet you.I wish to arrive to your country. I wish to receive the visa next month.I have already started to collect documents necessary for a trip.I wish to study as the medical worker or the bookkeeper.I like both trades. But I can choose and any other branch of formation.Well, I have to close here. But will be waiting very much for your reply.Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id +NUgKhHRamWO8CsApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Sat, 02 Dec 2023 06:39:13 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 06:39:13 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:38588) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1r9Jem-00CHS4-0v for
xxx; Sat, 02 Dec 2023 06:39:13 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=rHdKC7ZQ76TDq+BGZmMUJd8D6QwsrDM72YF2R4VkfeE=;
b=D
wEffN44+LF1Dpb3Rde50UYQEBmfVEzm6tUhvBXU8TSJ4YZrw8ldTcXDNNNj8+HITfiJ1zjZKGcB90
si2zEO/irTXVmJhvgzeU8KiC6ToOW2VRZ0skMY552xKsrsXatteKWvJ+X0S2251jzkYLnH5VEghBn
7ZTFYOk+7OVvAEwk=;
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 09:38:29 +0300
Subject: xxx! My hobby...
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------5153BBBBF2819CFCFA"
Message-Id: <E1r9Je3-0002Ho-5M@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID309370-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #5 - 03. Dezember 2023 um 13:30

xxx,I know the internet is not a place where you can trust everyone.But I really want to believe you. I don't know why I have itfeeling, but I believe you.Here is my home address,-to Alfinura.Number apartment: - ,Name street - Omor Ata ,Taldy-Bulak(Village),Region (state) - Chui,Zip code - ,Country - Kyrgyzstan.-in case you decide to send me a card or a hand-written letter.Unfortunately, I can’t talk to you on-line, as I write lettersto you from the internet cafe and the time is limited there.I wish I could chat with you but right now it is just impossibleas I don’t have a personal PC. But I shall continue to sendyou email letters and pics. As I already told youI rent my apartment and I don’t have a phone there.Therefore I can not call to you. I have already givenmy phone number to you. I hope you get it. But my phonedoes not allow calls to other countries. For the reasonof limits here in Kyrgyzstan.Yes, I am going to come to your country. Somewherein a month. I am going to enter the Universityor college. I am doing all the paperwork for this now. That'swhy I asked you about the colleges or Universities close toyour place. So I could study and meet with you there.I shall live in campus.Do you want it? You want that I lived near to you in your district?Do not forget to send me your photos.As soon as I finish this letter I will go and have a short walk.You know walking is one of the things I adore. It is so nice tohave a long walk and then find some small cafe and get a cupof coffee there. I don’t have a car and I don’t really want tohave it right now. And it is too expensive for me. I have no moneyto buy a car. I have never tried to drive a car and I have no license.  Walking is much more pleasant. Unfortunately, most of the timesI have to walk alone. All my friends are married and they tryto spend more time with their families. I also like to go to themovie a lot. But do it rather seldom. Usually I go there with myfriends, but they don’t do this often. They try to spend moretime with their husbands and children. As I don’t have childrenand a husband, I try not to bother them often. Sometimes I feelrather lonely but I try not to think of this often. Any way, my city is too beautiful not to walk. My city is verybeautiful. There are so many places of culture there, lots ofmonuments. It is very green. It is especially beautiful inspring and in summer time when everything is awaken afterthe winter. I like nature very much and it is always a please to go somewhereto the country-side and to spend a day there. I like picnics,camping a lot. It is great to spend a day on the fresh air,especially when you are with friends or family. I try to enjoyit every time we do it but sometimes I feel very sad as I missnot having my second half near. Well, I am not going to be sad, as I am sure everything willbe fine. Please, tell me about your city? What is it?What’s interesting there?Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id MLHjF3dhbGXFFgkApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Sun, 03 Dec 2023 11:07:35 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 11:07:35 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:51126) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1r9kJy-002jYX-2o for
xxx; Sun, 03 Dec 2023 11:07:35 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=4yorrfAMkMBASyU2OpI6WbiK/0oboZgWquc/tz2HK1A=;
b=0
IvoaM5nIN8gJpdnCtIb4tTQyyw6kHPNsmiSKnyF9GC2MtHwt022obBvc+dwmsAnZD6JPCRutftsVu
/bKocEyiwYLkMhHi2BRfSYawXaszwrBDUr9tqcD9YMpoGgxBzYVeb0hfsjYYzOtLJ24ZiMir1HyeI
zTw8vL4rFXMxbFYE=;
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 14:06:51 +0300
Subject: xxx, here my home address...
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------9199ECECF6764CCCDF"
Message-Id: <E1r9kJI-00054W-FP@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID309582-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #6 - 04. Dezember 2023 um 19:46

xxx,I hope you got my last letter with my home address?Do you like my pics?I have friend Vika. She is close friend. She makes all my pics.She likes to photographe me. It's her hobby. I like to pose her.I decided to come to the Internet cafe again to write you.I already spoke you - I shall arrive to you in a month.I still choose college in which I shall go to study.I shall inform you the name when I shall know.I shall know all the information in a week.I am going from the post office. I decided to send  my parentsa letter. As I already told you I am not really in good relationswith them. But any way, they are my parents and I love them.I also have a brother and he is younger than me and they give himall the love they have. They always loved him more than me and didn’tpay much attention to me. My mum wanted to have a son very much andshe couldn’t get pregnant for a long time and she was very happywhen she got to know she was going to have a son. Of course,it hurts to know that they love him a lot and are not veryinterested in my life. But if they are happy, I am glad for them.My last relations were  years ago. Unfortunately, it didn’twork out as he was too busy spending good time with his friendsall the time and he almost paid no attention to me. I was justlike a beautiful thing for him and nothing more. Since that timeI had no relations with other men.You know that I write from the internet cafe.I have to go now. People are coming and coming to the internetcafe and you know my time is limited (min). Internet cafe is aplace where everyone can come and use a computer there. We have topay for such a service. It is not a library where you can usecomputers free of charge. When I lived in Australia I oftenwent to the library and could use computer there as long asI needed. But here the time is limited as there are too manypeople who need to use them. Please, tell me about your family.What relations do you have with them?P.S. I asked you in my previous letter to send me your address.I want to send you a card and my picture. Or perhaps, I willsend you a hand written letter.Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id IJvKM54JbmXyUCcApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Mon, 04 Dec 2023 17:17:18 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 17:17:18 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:56964) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rACZK-00AoUd-1h for
xxx; Mon, 04 Dec 2023 17:17:18 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=m+K5ghPhv+RjmcMoxtYGPDpoti9p5eyW27Ese+4glcM=;
b=U
KknB7zOwhyqAlf2J6CZo9MkwEpoNUl7+WE0tgZ+0qpb/tgqd9bAT3QfnckP2D7J1FqECxoB8i0WkE
Sq03viByL46WD+Df6tV0heYwWvkBJC69nNRIPmJEWbmtSDAJjbswwKbStnCVdgzFEDMjS3Mm75EXm
Tz61C9rsfv7F4seg=;
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 20:16:35 +0300
Subject: xxx, Do you like my pics?
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------526ADEBD546FEEED"
Message-Id: <E1rACYe-0004tp-Ao@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID309903-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #7 - 05. Dezember 2023 um 19:24

xxx,Sorry for not writing to you for a long time.I am not really in a good spirit today.I had a very bad conflict at work. Some people here in Kyrgyzstan think that if they have lots of money they can do and Say everything they want. I had a conflict with one very rich Woman at work. She didn’t like the quality of the clothes. And was so rude with me. But I am just a shop-assistant. I am not the owner and I just sell things.Sometimes I feel that I am very tired from my life in Kyrgyzstan.I have nothing. I rent a very small apartment and can’t affordanything better. I get a very small salary and prices increasehere every year. But salaries are still the same. I was shockedwhen I get to the store to buy some food yesterday. Theyincreased prices again for milk products. Milk costs aboutone Euro which is too much. For-example, my salary is  kyrgyz som (KGS) a month. That's about  EURO, so you understand how small it is.And a half of it I pay for the apartment.And what is left I spend for food.Therefore I wish to leave to live in other country.Therefore I save money for a trip.I am just tired from a hard life here. And I want to move toa foreign country. I want to get another education, to finda good job there. That is why I am trying to get a student visa.I shall study and work. I shall work to pay training and my life there.I haven't decided yet what University I am going to come to. I am still searching information. I would like it to be close to you. I am doing the paperwork now. And as they told me my visa would be ready in a month. But I don't knowthe exact dates. It is just the way things are done here. As soon as I know everything, I will let you know.I want to have a more stable life for me and my future family.And what is more important I want have a strong man near meand to have a comfortable life for us. So I am trying to savemoney any way I can for my trip and studies. Please, forgive me for writing this to you. But I need to talkto you. It is sometimes so hard to be just by myself. Andsometimes I need a strong shoulder and a friend to cry and toget an advice. I know that you are a very understanding person. So, please,try to understand me. You are my friend and I trust you.Now I shall go to a bathroom. I like to lay in bathing with foam.It would be great to take a bath together. It is veryrelaxing. And I think it is rather romantic.You want it with me?Please, let me know what you think of this.Write me your thoughts and your dreams.Write a replay to me. Your letter will make me glad.I will wait with hope.Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id 8AeIKnJob2X3LQIApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Tue, 05 Dec 2023 18:14:10 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 18:14:10 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:36406) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rAZvv-000ddm-0C for
xxx; Tue, 05 Dec 2023 18:14:10 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=v6DOU/WhMxH4RpBsrs3d0bQP0oEmUf+v18f4p6vH6KI=;
b=h
qd0tn3HQzjtbI9/344ByohJI3d8pssOCJGK5qljY2iSKQuf77s+QqLX6HrcoNh2c6zvfpvjJXJfCM
33jfCSIwi2d7rHwb0EQeC/KxVkVbQswHEtUsTUr4aDshp3JNjHMKqnCC958CK22q2Jm+1EvvqCKb5
b7fGtXrAvI4y/xb0=;
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 21:13:26 +0300
Subject: xxx, I have bad day.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------787CADC5895CFFF"
Message-Id: <E1rAZvE-0007ue-04@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID310121-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2024 um 14:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #8 - 07. Dezember 2023 um 19:24

xxx, Do you like my joke foto?In the first lines of this message I want to apologise forcomplaining in my previous letter. I don’t really want to complain and I don’t want to talk about it.This was the first and the last time I did it.I was just in a very bad spiring while writing my last letterto you. Sometimes we have bad periods in life and we need a strong shoulderof a friend. I hope that you let me think you are my friend. AndI trust you that is why I decided to share my thoughts with you.If you ever need to talk and if you ever need a friend, you canalways talk to me...I have been thinking a lot about our meeting and I want tomeet with you a lot. I am doing all the paperwork now to get a student visa. AndI do hope to get it. So if I get it I will be in your country.and I think it is really a very good opportunity forus to meet.Please, tell me do you really want to see me? Do you want meto visit you? Do you think that we could like each other and betogether in the future? Please, be honest with me and tell methe truth. I know that you are being tired with this question. But youshould understand my concerns. This is a very major decision tomove to the other country.Perhaps, you wonder why I have such a big desire to move fromhere. The reason is very simple. I have nobody and nothing tostay here. I will miss my friends, but they already have theirfamilies and they live with their own lives. I have parents butyou know we are not in good relations with them. And I thinkthey will not miss me. I have no good job, have no stability. I have no family. It isvery hard to live in Kyrgyzstan and I don’t think it will ever bebetter. And I am really tired from this life. That’s why I havesuch a strong desire to get a student visa, to come there, toget a new education, to settle down and already to have a family. I hope that you understand me and that you support me in my decision. Please, don’t be offended if I don’t always answer your questions.I do it because my time in the internet cafe is limited. I don’talways answer your questions because I am in a rush when Ianswer your letters. I come here  times a week and haveonly  minutes to write to you.I wait your answer on my questions...Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id mLPzJJuNcWWXLyoApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Thu, 07 Dec 2023 09:17:15 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 09:17:15 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:37176) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rBAVP-00Bk2Z-0p for
xxx; Thu, 07 Dec 2023 09:17:15 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=i3BgBJB1PGEEqSW38wCEt3Bls4JVsqWykkmRoQMeyYc=;
b=1
01tsmNmbx8CHeLhLPIDfMiWhZgJoza7D4b1cdx522kgFxAlVIKlfy0vQLZ8oPJK81H3vux1Q0jC14
eMeLUxjRCLsr4d+h4E4wGMaZEZs35M/wcwh89oiCW+qYeZlKkLdfhuliYK9e0EXAFVJmBsxtKQUWf
vh5adfBsX2MVgddM=;
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 12:16:32 +0300
Subject: xxx, Do you like my joke foto?
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------2923ECCF389DCACC"
Message-Id: <E1rBAUj-0007ff-Kn@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID310512-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #9 - 23. Dezember 2023 um 11:51

xxx,
Have I already told you my nick name?
This is an Angel. You can call me too!
Today I am writting to you why I am alone. I am so tired that
males sees on me as on beautiful pic only but not on woman.
I think that we have much in common  and may be if meet we
will understand that we are a good match. 
I am trying to get more information about the student visa
and I am doing a paperwork that is neccesary for it. There are
so many things that I should do for this but I think it is worth it. 
I am going to come to your country. I am sure I will get my visa.
And I want to know will you meet me there? You are my friend
and you are a very close person to me already. And I like you
very much. I feel that there is something between us.
I hope you too have the same feelings. Of course, I can’t say
that I know you very well. But I feel that you are close to me.
I wish to know you better. I wonder how it can be to spend
time with you,  to be with you, to cook together, to have dinner
together, to watch movies, to walk holding hands. 
Letters are good, they help to understand people better. But
only meeting can show the real feelings. When you can touch, look
into each other’s eyes, it says a lot. 
Please, tell me what you think of this. Would you like to meet me?
Any way you can be my friend. I will be in a foreign country and
I will need a person I can trust. And I trust you already and
I hope you do the same. 
Please, think on this and let me know if you too want to meet
with me.  I want it very much. I want to see you in real life,
to talk to you, to know you real but not only through the letters.
I think, I can trust you?
I already wrote to you, that all my pics is done by my friend Vika.
She says I have a beautiful body.
She is a very talanted photographer and I like to be her model.
She is my friend and is a very good girl. She usually takes pics
of me. We went to work together.
She works close to my place. She is a shop-assistant too.
Also today she has made 2 pics me and my passport.
I shall attach to you it in the following letter.
I will go now to get more information about visa.
I am going to get very important information.
I hope to hear good news.
I shall have information approximately in half an hour.
Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id 2OKuNgY2hGV0tQIApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Thu, 21 Dec 2023 12:56:38 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 12:56:38 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:34422) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rGIbQ-000kNS-1P for
xxx; Thu, 21 Dec 2023 12:56:38 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=lZz/2vjwKnN3U47ODKUdJXGsG9xnd6RuZVYoqhjRw9s=;
b=M
or8EM4LFhobWj8FLiwk8bPM4BLWmzCdLzPy0b+/KmxfAz/4aY72Aq7eGG+IDQxwiPLABBc2nd1YFK
AZVqH98v/239V/seF40CP755WNXA8VB1KwF5rACbp9Q2oR3NmiYB69LqMMNHmrQbn83rbka/OJHgc
gjB6fB8eJduAj2y4=;
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:55:54 +0300
Subject: xxx, like you!
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------9676CCBAA629ECBCF"
Message-Id: <E1rGIai-0000E3-81@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID313263-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #10 - 23. Dezember 2023 um 12:23

xxx,
I have all the information about my visa now. And I will get
it without any problems. It will be so great to come to your
country at last and to see you. I even can’t believe this
could happen some day! Yes, perhaps, I act like a silly girl.
But I already dream of our meeting. I try to imagine how this
could be. How I will touch your hand, look into your eyes.
So now I have to do is to show them all the papers and to
pay for it. 
But here I have one problem. I tried to save money. But I didn’t
expect I would have to pay for visa so soon. I thought it would
be later. So I don’t have enough money right now.
And I need your help in this if you really want to meet me.
This is 300 usa dollars, 
so you better understand how much it is in currency.
It will include medical insurance and everything that should
be there. Perhaps, you think why it is so expensive. Well,
sum of money includes visa, insurance, medical certificate
and many other papers. 
I already have got my passport for going abroad. I have already
made it and have paid for it. But I didn’t think that they would
give visa so soon. And if I don’t pay for it now, I could have
problems in the future with getting visa. And I don’t want to
miss this chance. To prove you that I am real and I don’t lie
to you, I am going to attach you a copy of my passport. 
So all I need to do now is to pay for visa. And then everything
will be done and all we have to do is wait for the time it is
issued. I have only 7-10 to pay for it and I will get it
without any problems.
This visa allows me to stay in your country.
I also plan to work there while I study. I don't want
to depend on any one. I will return back your 300$.
I am asking it to borrow. I will work and return back it.
I promise!!! I don't have a bank account. 
It's very expensive here to have a bank account.
Only rich people have bank accounts here.
But I have a Bitcoin wallet - bc1qxlfz5czt0huvljd72vg3hs7gzzq52ncjh8qewt
Please, understand my problem and send me 300 dollars.
I have attached a photo of the Qr-Code from my wallet.
You can easily send money to him or my wallet number.
You can buy bitcoins in two of the most popular online stores -
www.trustwallet.com or www.coinmama.com
If you haven't used bitcoins, then don't worry.
It is safe, legal and very fast.
In 5-10 minutes your money will come to my wallet account.
I can't get your money any other way
because I remind you that I live in a remote village and
we have other payment systems.
So, please, let me know if you can help me in this.
Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id fO7WOvCFhWW51xgApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:49:52 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:49:53 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:33950) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rGeyR-006pKt-06 for
xxx; Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:49:52 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=qDBqngeNwKqPJ5CJhaAqPvv+Luso+ZJrhbWU1uq5Mf4=;
b=2
ftnkkMEVLjeUMBTKuKQnFTuGzdgK64n8U5I+s6R76MZMLZjqfGdvdbh5kxLF0P/XM/JYS8+neQJz/
lMw0a8Jx4eij5R+7dmBifMGMuUu2dP4mUhIN1rVqo7K+KhREXFadb+SOftvdBxcZKK8ewBbPXWGaB
FdRjcTQICZsv9YnU=;
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 15:49:09 +0300
Subject: xxx, information about visa...
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------273EADF4344FCEFB"
Message-Id: <E1rGexi-00080M-Ax@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID313473-1463477672

ALFINURA_NAMAZBEKOVA.jpg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
ALFINURA_NAMAZBEKOVA.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #11 - 23. Dezember 2023 um 20:22

xxx,
I do not know what to start my letter... 
I feel shame and offended. 
I just want to tell you that I am completely serious.
I have serious intentions to come and I am not going to lie to 
you. I am not a silly little girl that plays games to get money. 
Can’t you see it from my letters? 
I asked you to send me 300. And I feel shame for this.
But I had no other choice then to ask you. The problem is that 
I have only 7-10 days to pay for my visa. I didn’t realize 
I would Need the money so urgently. They took my papers and told 
me that I wouldn’t pay in 7-10 days, they would just refuse me. 
And then I will not have another chance to get visa.
It was a shock for me. I thought that I could just leave the
papers and then pay for it before the trip. I think I would be 
able to find the money by that time. But it was beyond my forces. 
I was shocked. 
-
I went to all my friends and acquaintances. 
But all refused to me. 
They don’t give such a big sum of money. 
-
I don’t ask my parents as they just don’t give me money. 
When the last time I asked them to help me, they refused me. 
They told me they had to support my brother and themselves. 
It hurt me. That is why I do not ask them about anything any 
more and I almost don’t talk to them.
-
I asked my friend Vika to help me, but she had not such money.
She is married and has a child. And recently they have bought
an apartment and took it in credit. 
-
I also went to the bank to check there. But they even didn’t listen  
to me. My salary is only 120 Euro. And they just can’t give me 300.
-
I had tears. That is why I decided to ask you. And I feel shame for 
this. I understand that it is very difficult for you to trust the 
girl you have never seen before. Lots of women lied to foreigners. 
But I am not the same. I am real. And I am not going to lie to you! 
I promise! I ask you this money not as A present to me, I am going 
to give them back to you. As soon as I come there and start working 
I will give you money back. I told you I was going to study and to 
work. I will be able to pay for my studies and for my accommodation.
I already told you I was going to get a student visa.
I will be able to come to your country and to choose any university 
or college. I can stay there as soon as I finish it. I am going to 
choose the one that is close to you to be able to see you often.
I ask you one more time, please, understand me and send me 300.
Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id COYzJFwCh2XPyTIApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:53:00 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:53:00 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:35062) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rH4JD-00Dyqs-1r for
xxx; Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:53:00 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=a+U1LsRxMoj7sECJ+VuD/Yn+CLu2dN6+2c6e1Lj0Od4=;
b=t
FPZ2smS+GePh3PuwWoowiGMOF7GLesPg+9bbsw6bqZse0/ilRAtkZNWoprlBV+acDZzKTfXo9tpoS
FMvblADcHRcBLpteJkWefdjoHZlix8H9AarOQ11RqbA37SIWwJXg53srhN4wzqOM9Kmk/HyfksUs8
2AHlI0qQ4mVkZVUA=;
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 18:52:16 +0300
Subject: xxx, sorry, I feel shame...
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------486DDBDC7679CEED"
Message-Id: <E1rH4IU-0001j4-C8@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID313722-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #12 - 24. Dezember 2023 um 18:00

xxx, 
This is another letter today for you.
Today I pray to Santa to make my wish come true!
I pray that he will convince you to help me!
I don't ask for much, but you will never regret if you help me.
I wish to tell, that you did not worry for tickets.
I need about 600 USD to buy tickets. But I don't need it now.
I will need to buy the ticket when I shall receive the visa.  
I will try to find money by this time. I understand what you think 
now. If I can't find 300 USD then how could I find 600 USD. 
It is easy. I am going to sell my fur coat. It is a very expensive fur 
and I can sell it for 600-800 USD. I have already made an 
advertisement of sale. But I may not be able to sell it for some 
days. If I do not do it now, then they could just refuse me in it. 
Don't worry! I will have money for the ticket. I promise you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already wrote to you that the only way to help me is to send me bitcoins.
Hope you know what it is? This is electronic money.
This is very convenient, because you almost never 
have to pay to transfer money to me.
It won't cost you more than a dollar.
If you do not have your wallet, 
then you can register yours here - 
trustwallet.com 
or 
coinmama.com
You only need to install it on your computer or smartphone.
There you can buy and send money to me.
I remind you that I only need $300.
I have attached my wallet qr-code. You can also send money through it.
I remind you once again that my wallet -

bc1qxlfz5czt0huvljd72vg3hs7gzzq52ncjh8qewt

Another way is to send bitcoins through an ATM.
You can find the one closest to you on the sites -
coinflip.tech
or 
oinatmradar.com/bitcoin-atm-near-me
there you can send cash or credit card.
Just help me with the visa and send me 300 dollars.
You don’t need anything else to send the money.
I don’t know what else to say for you to send me money 
as soon as possible as my time is limited.
Next time they will just refuse me in visa. I wrote you all
the truth in this letter. I am sincere and open with you.
I hope that you will understand me and decide to meet with me. 
Please, believe me and send me 300 USD. 
And please, remember that I have only 7-10 days to pay for it.
Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id GMOYMaY6iGX01ggApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Sun, 24 Dec 2023 14:05:26 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 14:05:26 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:50460) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rHP6c-002Qvw-1C for
xxx; Sun, 24 Dec 2023 14:05:26 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=XKiwnN3mrloigMLZIUJTthGgwgCEu/0YJWJVriS/T88=;
b=W
e9K3EroVsxX+nWg8CQm1WC7tuK8/VTuz4tkVdzsIerurkTOa4k0dNTBRGAkhD9ws9JWKYUMo5l4np
jXUpvxM4m91EjlQo6mknT1aWaMLdSQmMYpA6IILVcJevJbZkvj96jE80p1str37LIeEjZvCj59KYb
knSBmx7E/id3Un/A=;
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 17:04:43 +0300
Subject: xxx, another letter for you.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------112BCECD554ABCA"
Message-Id: <E1rHP5w-0007FO-FI@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID313860-1463477672
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #13 - 25. Dezember 2023 um 14:37

xxx,
Happy Merry Christmas! I do not lie to you. I am open and sincere with you. 
I don’t know what to do, no one from my relatives or friends can give 
me these money. I am in a hopeless situation. I can rely only on you.
Perhaps, if you don’t have the money, you can ask someone of
your friends or relatives? I ask you for for help but not to make
me a present. I will give the money back any way. Tell your friends
and relatives that I guarantee to give the money back. I tell you
once again I am going to work and to study in your country so
I will give the money back any way. Please, just believe me and
send me it. I need only 300 USD. 
I will give you the money back as soon as I come to your place. 
Next week they can just officially refuse me in visa. 
Please, understand that everything is ready there and I need just 
to pay for it. I will come to your place by all means if I pay 
300 now. All the paperwork is done. The problem is only money. 
It took me much forces to make all the paperwork for visa.
I had to visit all doctors to get a medical certificate.
It is one of the conditions of your government to allow people
only who are not sick. I am healthy. And there were many other
papers and it took me much forces and time to get all. And now
when there is only one step left, I am in the corner. I don’t
know who else to ask if not you. 
Everything is in you hands now. I hope you will do it soon and
send me money. 
I may not have any other chance to get visa. I hope you will
believe me. And I want you to know that I am sincere with you!
I hope I will touch your heart and you will have feelings to
me. I hope you will help me.
I’ve got up today with the thoughts about you and it is such
a happiness to know that I have a close person in my life and
I hope you feel the same about me.
My friends are really very good people. Perhaps, their life is
not really good and comfortable as you know the situation in
Kyrgyzstan. I already told you about this several times. 
Salaries are too small here. And many people have to save every 
rouble to buy a washing machine or a fridge. 
And my friends too have such difficulties.
But I am proud of them. They overcome all the difficulties together.
This is what I want to. I want to be together in joy and sorrows,
even if the life is not really comfortable, help each other,
understand each other.
I think that every person needs such a place where he feels
comfortable and safe. Especially, it is important for a woman.
We now have to be strong. Enjoy your day and think of me.
I pray that you have believed to me and have helped me.
Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id SFQAJ5WEiWV4FR8ApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Mon, 25 Dec 2023 13:33:09 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 13:33:09 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:34330) by
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>) id 1rHl4v-008Xxr-1r for
xxx; Mon, 25 Dec 2023 13:33:09 +0000
List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=+oTOsArfIBap3ej9AVVUZPMmIj1m9+OdkG6a5yZd9Nc=;
b=N
WF2je/NZCYG/oIUvhu8U9h/jOC/Y0tQLdInHDPQa1xQzeWYKxFvEP31luSJlohzzTBpj8ET0cLKGZ
wz7r3kO3x4NCXNRhCZqZS/Ve5t13yx4fn+eGJ1tw/w3yzzhOLfMVXFOVd7f/u82j1cOUUXF3CGqMr
2dRvb+FXrh34tEws=;
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 16:32:27 +0300
Subject: xxx, Happy Merry Christmas! I do not lie to you...
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-------438FDEA7925DBFE"
Message-Id: <E1rHl4F-0007qD-O0@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID314009-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2024 um 11:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #14 - 29. Dezember 2023 um 17:41

xxx, 
May be pic which I add today prove to you that I am real.
I made it yesterday to prove to you that I am real. 
Hope you remember my nick name? (Angel). I have written 
about it in my second letter to you. My friends call me Angel.
I think that you have concerns about me real.
I hope you understand my situation?
If I would not pay for visa I would give up. Then it will be 
very difficult To get it. Please understand 300 is a price of all
documents. This is not price of visa only! This is full amount 
of all documents! It is price of visa, insurance and many others. 
I must pay for it in different places therefore I am asking you to 
send money help to me. I have already sent all documents to 
Bishkek. And now they demand the receipt on payment.
They still wait payment. I have agreed they some more days will
wait it. Understand I have already collected and given all documents.
And I must pay for it only. And I would get a visa. I hope you understand
my haste. I will give you your money back! I promise!!!! I will study
and work in your country and will give you the money back. I just want
happiness. And I want it to be with you. I have only good goals. 
I hope that you will understand and help me.
Alfinura.

Spoiler:
id oAUYHxoqi2WpCj0ApuHJtg (envelope-from
<alfinura@key.spokanecriminaldefense.com>); Tue, 26 Dec 2023 19:31:38 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 19:31:38 +0000
Received: from key.spokanecriminaldefense.com ([195.226.192.244]:58890) by