Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Liana <lianalinochka@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 2101 mal)

Themen Beschreibung: ---> Saransk
Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Liana <lianalinochka@outlook.com>
07. Juni 2023 um 17:34

Hi, I am very glad to write a letter for acquaintance.
I'm very sorry if my letter is bothering you. I'm very lonely and weared to live.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
Many of my friends told me to try the internet for find for new friend.
I'm believe it will be a very serious step that can change all my life.
I not used this kind of dating and so bit confused what to do and write.
If you are also might be interest in the continuation in our talking,
I'll be glad to see about you moreinfo.
I highly doubt that is necessary to write about myself in the first email.
In a beginning I probably need to write about my name - I'm Liana.
I active, sociable, industrious, open and sincere girl.
I want to find a kindly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving man.
These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it about you.
If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great communication that will make happy both of us.
Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts.
I also wish to see much your various pictures.
Write me on my email address: lianalinochka@outlook.com
Therefore, I attach you my foto. I hope you enjoy this all and we will now more frequently and interesting dialogue.
Sincerely, Liana

Spoiler für Microsoft Inline:
Received: from DB9P193MB1180.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::86c9:6ead:c18e:b6a8]) by DB9P193MB1180.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::86c9:6ead:c18e:b6a8%6]) with mapi id 15.20.6477.007; Fri, 2 Jun 2023
16:34:00 +0000
To: xxcx
Subject: a happy future 
Thread-Topic: a happy future 
Thread-Index: AQHZlXAIawNFLNCZIk+1h2J6PQ3bMQ==
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 16:34:00 +0000

Zitat:
Subject: a happy future

Ich werde sie mal fragen, ob ihre Future breit ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2023 um 19:12 von Stiray » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Valeriya Tsvetkova 

c5EhFbB.jpg ( 21 KB | Downloads )
c5EhFbB.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Liana <lianalinochka@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Juni 2023 um 17:57

Das Bild wurde bei Valeriya Tsvetkova / Валерия Цветкова aus Tscherepowez gekiaut.

Lerochka Tsvetkova / Lerochka Cvetkova / Лерочка Цветкова / 

https://vk.com/lerochka_ts frühere Domän lerochka_tcvetkova
https://vk.com/id123085547
https://www.instagram.com/lerochka_tsvetkova/
https://www.facebook.com/lerochka.tsv/
https://ok.ru/profile/182180570058
https://my.mail.ru/mail/lerochka_samay/
https://sprashivai.ru/Lerochka_Tsvetkova
https://www.mamba.ru/ru/profile/1453405244

Externe Outings:

<lianalianochkaa@outlook.com> <liana.lianachka_semenova@outlook.com> <lianakkrasotka@outlook.com>
<lianakrasotka@outlook.com> <lianalianuchka@outlook.com> <ltsgo.ann@hotwelll.com>
<belovedliana@outlook.com> <glavbuhanna@hotwelll.com> <irina.irinkaaaa@madaron.com>
<lianalinochka@outlook.com> <blondinka1987liana@outlook.com> <sweett_liana1987@outlook.es>
<sweet_liana1987@outlook.com> <lianasem@hotmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2023 um 14:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #2 - 13. Juni 2023 um 12:08

Hello, thanks for taking the time and responding to my email.

This is a new and unusual experience for me on the Internet. But I will try write you good letters. Do not be too strict about my mistakes in words, English is not my native language. And I hope to improve poor level of English during communication with you. Now, if you do not mind I will tell you a little about myself. My name Liana.

I am now 35 years old. My birthday is August 30th. I was born in 1987 year. My weight is 54 kg with a height of 173 cm. I live in the provincial town of Saransk (Russia, the Republic of Mordovia) I graduated medical University.

My education will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied for 18 years. All 18 years old I also studied English. I work as a second surgeon in a small clinic for 4 years. I'm proud that I help people. Many things depend on me during the operations. I think that in future I will be able to become an independent surgeon . . I live alone, I have no children and a beloved man . . Sometimes I feel very lonely in her apartment. It is for this reason that I decided get to know you . I like to play sports (most likely, you will notice this in my photos). Twice a week I go to practice in the gym to keep fit.

My training includes (aerobics, treadmills, yoga) I'm for a healthy lifestyle I have There are no bad habits, such as (alcohol, smoking and drugs). there is Do you have bad habits ??? What else can I tell you about me? I prefer all music regardless of genre (rock, jazz, pop, etc. ) I like watching movies about love, comedy, fantasy. I'm not so I love hits, where the stages of violence show. What else would you like to know? about me ??? Ask questions (only I ask you to ask me adequate questions) I want to say right away that I'm a decent girl and I will not to do naked photos. . I hope you will not laugh and we will write a lot letters to each other. I hope that you are interested in our dialogue. What do you expect from a woman ?? You want a woman to be your partner in life ?? Maybe you're just looking for a girlfriend or mistress ?? May be are you looking for a mother for your children?

What made you answer my previous letter, just interest ?? Or just politeness? Or maybe Is there something else ?, The distance between us is a problem for you? I hope, that our communication will continue. Tell me about your preferences about woman. I send you a few pictures of me and my life. I seriously in your intentions, so please show me your devotion.

I want to say right away that I am a decent girl. I don't take or send nude photos. My mother always taught and brought up a worthy girl. my request please do not ask me for naked photos. I want a serious, trusted relationship. if you ask me for naked photos, I will end our communication.

P. S. Uuuf, finally, I finished this letter. I wrote this a letter with great inspiration and tried to tell as much as possible about me . . ))) I wish you a good and good day !! I hope to hear from you soon. I will wait your photo in the following letter,

Liana...

Received: from AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e]) by AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6500.020; Tue, 13 Jun 2023
09:10:32 +0000
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 11:58:25 +0300
Message-ID:
<AM8P193MB1300F2AF1B7F1603BF4CC7BBB255A@AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
To: xxx
Subject: You have not told to me the name. What is your name?

Frage nicht beantwortet. Also noch einmal.
Wo habe ich nur das Bild von Ruppert.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2023 um 19:12 von Stiray »  

42013_001.jpeg ( 57 KB | Downloads )
42013_001.jpeg
43104_001.jpeg ( 102 KB | Downloads )
43104_001.jpeg
45010_001.jpeg ( 94 KB | Downloads )
45010_001.jpeg
45310_001.jpeg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
45310_001.jpeg
4512037.jpeg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
4512037.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #3 - 14. Juni 2023 um 17:47

Hello Vollbesoffsky,

I'm very glad that you decided to continue our communication. I was thinking of what I can write more about me. But I did not write to you about my family. I think that you should know about it. I was born in a small town of Saransk (Russia). My city is located in 650 kilometers from Moscow to the southeast. I live here. I do not remember my father because he did not live with us. I was grown only by my mother. We were the best friends. But my mum had a cancer of a stomach, and she has died in 2006. Year was horrendous for me. It was awful and incredible. I could not understand it for long time. I was empty. Even now I remember my mum very much frequently. You know, that I had very happy childhood. Only then, several years I started to understand, that she felt, because I had no father with me. But I have received news from other people, that it was no mistake of my mother.

My father (I cannot name his "daddy") never loved my mum. He has left her lonely, because my mum was the pregnant woman. It was very difficult for her to bring up me. Buy to me of a dress and toy. We lived only her little earnings. But we never complained of our life - we have solved all problems together. My mum always spoke me, I should marry the person which I shall real love. I hope you understand, that memory of my mum very important for me. After death of my mum I feel very much lonely, because I have no native sisters and brothers. but I have my best friend Marina and Anastasiya. oooh I will send you a photo. They are remarkable girl. We can name us sisters because we are friends more than 15 years, and we help each other. Do you have a best friend?I want to tell you about my hobbies. Summer for entertainment I work in my small garden. I raise flowers. Roses, orchids, tulips, an aster. Do you have any favorite hobbies?I can describe my individuality as sunny, active, open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards. I want to know you much better because you are attracting me in what you say. How much time are you in search of women?What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality. What you do not like in me?

Yours, Liana

([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6500.025; Wed, 14 Jun 2023
11:17:16 +0000
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:07:52 +0300
Message-ID:
<AM8P193MB130035861D94F578B9C28930B25AA@AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Subject: Hello Nixalsverdruß

Sie hat meine Frage immer noch nicht beantwortet. Also frage ich noch einmal.
Aber jetzt bekommt sie das Bild.

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juni 2023 um 15:52 von Webmaster »  

Am_and_Marina.jpeg ( 110 KB | Downloads )
Am_and_Marina.jpeg
Am_and_Marina__2_.jpeg ( 102 KB | Downloads )
Am_and_Marina__2_.jpeg
Am_and_Marina__Anastasiya.jpeg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
Am_and_Marina__Anastasiya.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #4 - 15. Juni 2023 um 18:06

Hello dear xxx,

How you? What is the weather today in your country? I hope all is well. Today I have had a difficult day, but now I’m free and I can write the letter you. I'm sorry for my previous letter. It was sad. I did not want to make you disappointed. I hope you did not get offended to my story about the mother.

I would like to tell to you about my plans for my future. All my plans are connected only with one, but I do not know as to tell it to you. I would like to find the favourite person very much. All my ideas are directed to that to find which person I I shall grow fond all my heart and which will love me because I think love always should be mutual. I wish to connect all future with this person because I know that there is nothing better than to be with the favourite person. I know that I shall be happy with such person, I am assured that we with him shall are happy and we shall plan our future together. Plans to get married and plan our family also. These are the most pleasant plans about which I can dream only.

Well, I want to tell you about my hobbies. I like listening to different music. It depends on my mood and feelings. I like Joe Satriane as well. I suppose he is a magnificent guitar player. I hope you agree with me. I like the group “Dire Straits” very much. I like “Pink Floyd”. They are not similar to any others. There are a great number of popular musicians abroad. But I remember Russians as well. May be you heard about the Russian group "Spleen" or "Chaif." But I think the most famous Russian group abroad is “Gorky Park”. Probably you've heard about it. They had a great success at the beginning of 90s. I like going to the cinema very much. Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in Russia. I like such old American films as Gladiator, Brave Heart. Mel Gibson is a good actor.

My health is the most important thing for me. I do not boast. My health is really good, and I always try to be in a good form. I every morning, try to spend as much times as possible in the open air. I have no car and I take a bus. I have been living in the conditions of rather cold winters and damp autumn since my childhood. Such of climate helps to toughen my health. I do not smoke and do not take alcoholic drinks. I prefer a healthy way of life and I'm proud of it. Sewing and knitting are my hobbies if it's possible to say so. I also like to spend my free time gardening collect berries. I love to ski and to skate in winter.

I can speak about my hobbies for a long time. But I also want to say that I do not like some things. I do not like artful and envious people. I hate when somebody deceives. I do not love cruelty and roughness. I'm not interested in people, who prefer to spend their time drinking alcohol. I also do not like bad untasty meal and cloudy days. I shall be glad, if you tell about you many various things for me. I want to know about you more and more. Because you my Friend. You agree? Friends always should know well each other.

Your Liana...

([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6500.025; Thu, 15 Jun 2023
13:00:54 +0000
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:47:35 +0300
Message-ID:
<AM8P193MB13004BF6357B63F961027283B25BA@AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Subject: Hello dear Ruppert

Sie will einfach meine Fragen nicht beantworten.
Also noch einmal.

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2023 um 18:23 von Webmaster »  

522012.jpeg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
522012.jpeg
701012.jpeg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
701012.jpeg
83217821.jpeg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
83217821.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #5 - 21. Juni 2023 um 15:50

Hallo mein lieber Vollbesoffsky,

Vielen Dank für Ihren Brief. Es erhellt meinen Tag. Ich hoffe, dass Sie das gleiche Gefühl haben, wenn Sie meinen Brief erhalten. Und natürlich genieße ich unsere Korrespondenz und meine es ernst. Ich betrachte dich als meinen Freund, ich denke, dass du mich in vielen Dingen verstehst, es fällt mir leicht, über viele Themen mit dir zu sprechen. Du kannst mir alle Fragen stellen, die du willst.

Ich denke, dass Vertrauen für die Beziehung sehr wichtig ist, wenn beide Partner wollen, dass die Beziehung wächst. Keine Beziehung kann ohne sie stark sein. Danke, dass du ehrlich zu mir bist und von meiner Seite aus kann ich sagen, dass ich auch ehrlich zu dir sein werde. Ich denke, wir sollten versuchen, uns so viel wie möglich zu erzählen.

Ich würde dich gerne von innen besser kennenlernen, weil du mir sehr interessant erscheinst, also habe ich eine Frage an dich: Welche Eigenschaften schätzt du an Menschen am meisten? Meiner Meinung nach sind Ehrlichkeit, Treue, Freundlichkeit, Aufrichtigkeit und Verständnis bei Menschen sehr wichtig. Ich denke auch, dass in jeder Beziehung Vertrauen die Hauptrolle spielt. Deshalb denke ich, dass 100 Vertrauen zwischen Mann und Frau bestehen sollte, sie sollten in der Lage sein, sich gegenseitig alles zu sagen, all ihre Freuden und Sorgen zu teilen. Wenn sie ein Problem haben, sollten sie versuchen, gemeinsam eine Erlösung zu finden. Was meinst du? Was ist Ihre Meinung? Und zögern Sie nicht, mich etwas zu fragen, ich werde Ihnen gerne antworten.

Ich freue mich auf Ihren Brief!!!!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Liana...

([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6521.023; Wed, 21 Jun 2023
12:16:07 +0000
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:08:03 +0300

Hat ja lange gedauert, bis der  Smiley gemerkt hat, dass dero Gnaden kein englisch kann.
Frage immer noch nicht beantwortet. Also auf ein neues. 
Nur wird diesmal der Brief länger und abwechslungsreicher.

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juni 2023 um 16:28 von Webmaster »  

8561042.jpeg ( 147 KB | Downloads )
8561042.jpeg
872107341.jpeg ( 151 KB | Downloads )
872107341.jpeg
7867411045.jpeg ( 159 KB | Downloads )
7867411045.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 27. Juni 2023 um 20:48

Hi my dear Vollbesoffsky,

Thank you very much for your letter and your tender words. You are so sweet to me, it is so pleasant read your letters. When I close my eyes I can see you saying this to me. It makes me feel very good. Even though we are far from each other, in my dreams we together. We are walking together at some nice place in and saying tender and warm words to each other. I feel that you are very special to me.

I would like to tell to you about my plans for my future. All my plans are connected only with one, but I do not know as to tell it to you. I would like to find the favourite person very much. All my ideas are directed to that to find which person I I shall grow fond all my heart and which will love me because I think love always should be mutual. I wish to connect all future with this person because I know that there is nothing better than to be with the favourite person. I know that I shall be happy with such person, I am assured that we with him shall are happy and we shall plan our future together. Plans to get married and plan our family also. These are the most pleasant plans about which I can dream only.

You know Vollbesoffsky, I don't think that the outside beauty is the most important thing, you can be beautiful for some time, even the most beautiful. But in some years this beauty will go away, there will be other people who will look better. I think that the real beauty is inside your soul. The person should be beautiful from inside, in my opinion. Don't you agree with me?

Vollbesoffsky, I see in you the person who I can talk easily with, who is interesting for me. I would like to know your soul, I would like to know everything about you. I see that you are not playing with me or joking. Many of our thoughts are the same, our values are very close and we are looking for the same things. I see that I can establish the emotional connection with you. I can talk to you on any topic. It's very easy for me, it seems like I know you for a long time. I like your thoughts about life and relationships between man and woman. By your letters I can say that you are a decent man with serious intentions. I like that in you. I think that we are even a little bit alike in that. I am also serious about our correspondence. I like to read your letters and I think that I will really like to talk to you in person, you seem to be an intelligent and well educated person.

OK Vollbesoffsky, I am finishing my letter now and I hope that you are having a great day. I am thinking about you and I am really happy that we've met. This thought makes me smile. Hope to hear from you soon.

With hugs Liana...

([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6521.026; Fri, 23 Jun 2023
12:32:06 +0000
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 15:28:04 +0300

255770.jpeg ( 200 KB | Downloads )
255770.jpeg
8710104.jpeg ( 147 KB | Downloads )
8710104.jpeg
9853523.jpeg ( 197 KB | Downloads )
9853523.jpeg
57542205.jpeg ( 200 KB | Downloads )
57542205.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #7 - 27. Juni 2023 um 20:50

Hello How are you doing? How is your mood? I always think of you no matter where and no matter what I do. My everyday thoughts are about you: your cheerful mood, health, good luck. Hope this letter will find you in high mood... I've already got attached so much to you that I miss when I can't read your regular letter or can't answer to you. I consider that it's impossible to be alone always,it's necessary to have such friend with whom it's possible to talk smth about,who could help and be pleased at you anytime: at difficult or happy minute.Simply I'd like to say that I thank the destiny that it has given me an opportunity to acquaint with you.Each your letter makes my soul and mood be in high spirits.

Your Liana...

Spoiler:
([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6521.026; Tue, 27 Jun 2023
10:52:39 +0000
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:33:48 +0300

Wie oft muß ich der dummen  Smiley eigentlich noch schreiben, dass dero Gnaden der blöden anglekanischen Sprache nicht mächtig ist.
Frage aber immer noch nicht beantwortet.

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juni 2023 um 20:54 von Webmaster »  

4412__61_.jpeg ( 127 KB | Downloads )
4412__61_.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #8 - 06. Juli 2023 um 05:16

Hallo mein Vollbesoffsky,

Ich bin sehr froh, dass Sie mir geschrieben haben. Ich brauche deine Briefe immer öfter. Sie machen mich glücklich. Ich war entschlossen mit der Arbeit in der Klinik! Ich werde der Chirurg sein. Ich werde bald Urlaub haben, ich werde als leitender Chirurg arbeiten. Hoffe, dass Sie sich für mich freuen, denn der Chirurg ist mein Lieblingsberuf.

Heute bin ich zu spät zur Arbeit gekommen. Als ich morgens aufwachte, kam mein Nachbar zu mir. Sie ist eine alte Frau und sie ist eine sehr gute und Königsfrau. Wir sprechen einander an, wenn wir etwas brauchen. Heute kam sie zu mir, weil sie ein Problem hatte. Die Tür zu ihrem Haus war kaputt und sie konnte sie nicht schließen. Sie lebt auch alleine, ihr Mann ist vor 5 Jahren gestorben und jetzt ist niemand bereit, ihr zu helfen. Also ging ich, um mir die Tür anzusehen. Wir haben versucht, es zu reparieren, aber wir konnten nichts tun. Ich bin ein schlechter Zimmermann (lächelt). Da sich herausstellte, dass mit einem Schloss etwas nicht stimmte, war es notwendig, die Hilfe eines Spezialisten in Anspruch zu nehmen. Klava (so heißt meine Nachbarin) war sehr enttäuscht, was wir tun konnten, wir sind Frauen, und es war klar, dass die Hilfe eines Spezialisten notwendig war. Ich habe versucht, meine Nachbarin zu beruhigen, weil sie sich nicht wohl fühlt und es sehr gefährlich für sie ist, nervös zu sein. Sie musste ins Krankenhaus eingeliefert werden, aber sie weigerte sich, es zu tun, und jetzt muss sie jeden Tag Injektionen nehmen. Ich versprach, nach einem Zimmermann zu fragen. In unserer Klinik gibt es einen Mann, der für die Reparatur verantwortlich ist, wenn mit der Klinik etwas nicht stimmt. Er trinkt viel Alkohol, aber er hat "goldene Hände" (in Russland bedeutet das, dass eine Person mit "goldenen Händen" alle Dinge sehr gut kann) Ich möchte ihn bitten, meiner Nachbarin bei ihrer Tür zu helfen. Ich möchte, dass er versucht, mein Dach zu reparieren. Ich weiß nicht, ob er zustimmen wird. Ich hoffe auf seine Hilfe. Ich kann ihn jetzt nicht finden, aber sobald ich ihn sehe, werde ich fragen. Es ist sehr wichtig, alten Menschen zu helfen. Mehr noch, unsere Regierung behandelt alte Menschen nicht gut. Die Renten sind winzig. Sie bekommen keine Sozialhilfe. Unsere Medizin ist nicht kostenlos. Alte Menschen müssen das ganze Geld für Medikamente ausgeben. Natürlich ist es nicht gut, es ist unfair, ungerecht. Aber die wirtschaftliche Situation in Russland ist nicht hoch entwickelt. Nun, ich interessiere mich nicht für Politik, aber die Frage der Sozialhilfe ist für mich sehr wichtig.

Ich erinnere mich nicht, dass ich Ihnen über mein Diplom geschrieben habe? Ich habe das Diplom der Europa-Norm. Dieses Diplom berechtigt zur Arbeit als Arzt in Ihrem Land.

Deine Liane…

([fe80::2d7:183:492b:bf9c]) by AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::2d7:183:492b:bf9c%4]) with mapi id 15.20.6544.024; Mon, 3 Jul 2023
11:09:55 +0000
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 13:59:19 +0300

78420.jpeg ( 93 KB | Downloads )
78420.jpeg
86220.jpeg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
86220.jpeg
782424.jpeg ( 93 KB | Downloads )
782424.jpeg
7812101.jpeg ( 89 KB | Downloads )
7812101.jpeg
7889310.jpeg ( 91 KB | Downloads )
7889310.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #9 - 06. Juli 2023 um 05:27

Hello How are you doing? How is your mood? Each your letter makes my soul and mood be in high spirits. I'd like to return to our correspondence.How was your day?????? I hope that you write to me very soon because without your letters my life seems boring.I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Your Liana...

([fe80::2d7:183:492b:bf9c%4]) with mapi id 15.20.6544.024; Tue, 4 Jul 2023
08:49:55 +0000
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 11:31:33 +0300

Wieder meine Frage nicht beantwortet. Also auf ein neues.
Als Zusatz bekommt sie noch den Text eines Kinderliedes, welches mir sehr gut gefällt:

"Wenn ich groß bin, dann gehe ich zur Volksarmee".

7210__169_.jpeg ( 108 KB | Downloads )
7210__169_.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #10 - 11. Juli 2023 um 11:30

Hello my Vollbesoffsky,

I am thinking a lot about you and I like to read from you. I am very glad that you understand me. You the unique person which to worry about me. You know, I need to tell you something. I think that friendship is very important in the relationships. Let me explain what I mean here. I think that passion and affection are very good, but two people that decide to be together need to know how deal with each other in everyday life. You know what I mean? And I think that friendship between them will help a lot. I would like to see a very good, I can say the best friend in my soul mate. I think that emotional connection is very important, so that two people will feel very comfortable with each other. How do you think?

When I am reading your letters Vollbesoffsky, I feel that you are honest and sincere with me, you are telling me a lot about you, so I want to give you the same thing. You know, I have a dream. I would like to find a true love, a special person who is going to love and take care of me and I will do the same for him. I want our love to be forever. I think that when I meet that special one I will give him all of my tenderness, care and love. And what is your dream? What do you want the most from life? Please, tell me. It will be very interesting for me to know what you are thinking and dreaming about.

It's a pity that many Russian men became alcoholics. I remember that many-many years ago my mum and I had to make a fence around our house. But what could we do? Mum and I? When my mother came to a shop to buy nails, three men asked her what for she needed nails. She told they and they began laughing, when learnt that a young lady and her little daughter wanted to do. They came to our house together with my mom and everything was ready in the evening. They refused to take money. The only thing we could do for them just to feed them with pancakes after their work. By the way since that time it is my favorite food. One of the man asked if the had something to paint the fence. My mum answered that she would buy paint a little bit later. Next day in the morning the 2 men came and they brought their own paint and painted the fence. We wanted to pay them for it some money, but they refused. They said that the paint was left after the painting of their fence.

Yesterday in the evening I was thinking of my future work in the clinic. I'm happy that I will get my favorite job. I should not study, because I have the diploma of the surgeon of the European standard. I don't know how to spend this month, I don't want to waste my time useless. I must think it over. Of course I will write letters to you. But it will take only the part of my day. What to do in the rest? I must find a decision. I hope, you are not sick and tired of my letter.

You know Vollbesoffsky, I need to tell you something. I have never thought before that this is possible to find a very good friend, somebody special with the help of Internet. But now I can say that this happened to me, I’ve met you and it seems to me like I know you for a long time even though we exchanged only a few letters. Now I can say that there is a person in the world who understands me, my life position, whose dreams and intentions are close to mine. You should know that you are dear to my heart, I am always ready to listen, understand and try to help you if you need that. Ok, I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your reply!!!

I am thinking about you!!!
With tender hugs and kisses

Liana…

([fe80::2d7:183:492b:bf9c%4]) with mapi id 15.20.6565.016; Fri, 7 Jul 2023
10:30:58 +0000
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 13:27:38 +0300

Jetzt schreibt die dumme  Smiley schon wieder auf Englisch.
Vollbesoffsky kann kein Englisch und die Frage immer noch nicht richtig beantwortet.
Also auf ein neues.

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juli 2023 um 11:34 von Webmaster »  

79210__5_.jpeg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
79210__5_.jpeg
79210__7_.jpeg ( 72 KB | Downloads )
79210__7_.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #11 - 11. Juli 2023 um 15:13

Hello How are you? How is your health dear? You can't imagine what a pleasure for me was to recieve letters from you. As if I'm living only for your letters. I must say that I enjoy your letters. I'm looking forward to learn you better. I'd like to assure you that you can always count on my attention, understanding and encouragement - Main thing for me is how honest, thoughtful, colourful and interesting are your thoughts, words and answers to me and I'm glad that we continue our correspondence. I wait your letter.

Your Liana...

([fe80::1aa1:9f5c:137a:b25c]) by AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::1aa1:9f5c:137a:b25c%6]) with mapi id 15.20.6565.028; Tue, 11 Jul 2023
12:04:58 +0000
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:26:31 +0300

Ich habe jetzt keine Lust mehr. Die beantwortet meine Frage nicht und schreibt immer noch auf Englisch.
Vollbesoffsky ist der englischen Sprache nicht mächtig.

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juli 2023 um 15:14 von Webmaster »  

4412__13_.jpeg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
4412__13_.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #12 - 11. August 2023 um 14:38

Hello, I am very pleased to write a letter for dating.
I m very sorry if that email is bothered you. I am very lonely and weared to live.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
Some of my friends advised me to using the internet for search for new love.
I am think it will be a very significant step that can change all my life.
I never used this way of acquaintance and so little confused what to do and write.
If you also will be interest in the continue in our conversation,
I ll be very happy to read about you more.
I highly doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first time.
For a start I must need to talk about my name - is Liana.
I active, sociable, hardworking, open and sincere girl.
I want to meet a kind, courageous, fair, caring and loving person.
These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it about you.
If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great chat that will make glad both of us.
Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts.
I also wish to see much your different pics.
I m waiting your letter on my e-mail: LianaLinochka@outlook.com
Therefore, I attach you my photo. I hope you enjoy it all and we can now more frequently and interesting to talk.
Sincerely, Liana

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <vida_marty_1968@hotmail.com>
Received: from esja.orangewebsite.com by esja.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
id iKKbOWcZemQJ2gUApuHJtg (envelope-from <vida_marty_1968@hotmail.com>);
Fri, 02 Jun 2023 16:31:35 +0000
Return-path: <vida_marty_1968@hotmail.com>
Envelope-to: xxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 16:31:35 +0000
Received: from mail-db5eur02olkn2091.outbound.protection.outlook.com
([40.92.50.91]:10848 helo=EUR02-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) by
esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.96) (envelope-from
<vida_marty_1968@hotmail.com>) id 1q57gd-001d3O-2v for
xxx; Fri, 02 Jun 2023 16:31:35 +0000
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none;
LjrZxMwhlZOl/r5m76uITfKQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901;
am-MessageData-1;
bh=RhtBA7rmiCE2vNPWYSkX18DOU8AxzEHQ+582+FCl06k=;
jQmyJC1o2Hrh8AmQ4u9q4DpA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none;
dkim=none; arc=none
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com;
s=selector1;
heck;
bh=RhtBA7rmiCE2vNPWYSkX18DOU8AxzEHQ+582+FCl06k=;
vWH9k/5lx8dZrHPwKPaeU7+A==
Received: from PAXP193MB1342.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
(2603:10a6:102:15e::12) by DU2P193MB2081.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
(2603:10a6:10:2f7::15) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.6477.10; Fri, 2 Jun
2023 16:30:52 +0000
Received: from PAXP193MB1342.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::53bc:695a:6081:dc38]) by PAXP193MB1342.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
([fe80::53bc:695a:6081:dc38%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6477.011; Fri, 2 Jun
2023 16:30:52 +0000
To: "xxx" <xxx>
Subject: nice to meet you:) 
Thread-Topic: nice to meet you:) 
Thread-Index: AQHZlW+YsS6FcdOppEeojQpmX8ZkhA==
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 16:30:52 +0000
Message-ID:
<PAXP193MB1342D22D0CB194A86D0D5F76A04EA@PAXP193MB1342.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
X-MS-Has-Attach: yes
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: 
x-tmn: [aZ2q7CkW9IiIKIM4WmEjkEOozJwy4kfE]
x-ms-publictraffictype: Email
x-ms-traffictypediagnostic: PAXP193MB1342:EE_|DU2P193MB2081:EE_
x-ms-office365-filtering-correlation-id:
a00aa4d3-3742-43d6-5d2f-08db6386bb3e
x-microsoft-antispam: BCL:0;
x-microsoft-antispam-message-info:

Off Topic Kommentar25872
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2023 um 19:11 von Stiray »  

2BnhmU7XMC5.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
2BnhmU7XMC5.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #13 - 11. August 2023 um 14:40

Hello, thanks for taking the time and responding to my email.

This is a new and unusual experience for me on the Internet. But I will try write you good letters. Do not be too strict about my mistakes in words, English is not my native language. And I hope to improve poor level of English during communication with you. Now, if you do not mind I will tell you a little about myself. My name Liana.

I am now 35 years old. My birthday is August 30th. I was born in 1987 year. My weight is 54 kg with a height of 173 cm. I live in the provincial town of Saransk (Russia, the Republic of Mordovia) I graduated medical University.

My education will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied for 18 years. All 18 years old I also studied English. I work as a second surgeon in a small clinic for 4 years. I m proud that I help people. Many things depend on me during the operations. I think that in future I will be able to become an independent surgeon . . I live alone, I have no children and a beloved man . . Sometimes I feel very lonely in her apartment. It is for this reason that I decided get to know you . I like to play sports (most likely, you will notice this in my photos). Twice a week I go to practice in the gym to keep fit.

My training includes (aerobics, treadmills, yoga) I m for a healthy lifestyle I have There are no bad habits, such as (alcohol, smoking and drugs). there is Do you have bad habits ??? What else can I tell you about me? I prefer all music regardless of genre (rock, jazz, pop, etc. ) I like watching movies about love, comedy, fantasy. I m not so I love hits, where the stages of violence show. What else would you like to know? about me ??? Ask questions (only I ask you to ask me adequate questions) I want to say right away that I m a decent girl and I will not to do naked photos. . I hope you will not laugh and we will write a lot letters to each other. I hope that you are interested in our dialogue. What do you expect from a woman ?? You want a woman to be your partner in life ?? Maybe you re just looking for a girlfriend or mistress ?? May be are you looking for a mother for your children?

What made you answer my previous letter, just interest ?? Or just politeness? Or maybe Is there something else ?, The distance between us is a problem for you? I hope, that our communication will continue. Tell me about your preferences about woman. I send you a few pictures of me and my life. I seriously in your intentions, so please show me your devotion.

I want to say right away that I am a decent girl. I don t take or send nude photos. My mother always taught and brought up a worthy girl. my request please do not ask me for naked photos. I want a serious, trusted relationship. if you ask me for naked photos, I will end our communication.

P. S. Uuuf, finally, I finished this letter. I wrote this a letter with great inspiration and tried to tell as much as possible about me . . ))) I wish you a good and good day !! I hope to hear from you soon. I will wait your photo in the following letter,

Liana...

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <LianaLinochka@outlook.com>
id gAzkDO8jf2TbXyUApuHJtg (envelope-from <LianaLinochka@outlook.com>); Tue,
06 Jun 2023 12:17:51 +0000
Return-path: <LianaLinochka@outlook.com>
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 12:17:51 +0000
Received: from mail-vi1eur04olkn2062.outbound.protection.outlook.com
([40.92.75.62]:31631 helo=EUR04-VI1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) by
esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
<LianaLinochka@outlook.com>) id 1q6VdH-00AHHL-3C for
xxx; Tue, 06 Jun 2023 12:17:51 +0000
JK1vhnvqCypUHYMLK2ENOMqQ==
am-MessageData-1;
bh=MZZsx9IT5yJ0z+hOcQWKtKBAGQIl1HGWkPHo0YpKsDc=;
o52chYZf0C/TbwboFXrD23iA==
dkim=none; arc=none
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com;
s=selector1;
heck;
bh=MZZsx9IT5yJ0z+hOcQWKtKBAGQIl1HGWkPHo0YpKsDc=;
1yTO79MyxNr/FYIdE1Rrj7Xw==
(2603:10a6:20b:366::13) by AS8P193MB1512.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
(2603:10a6:20b:39b::22) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.6477.19; Tue, 6 Jun
2023 12:17:08 +0000
([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6477.016; Tue, 6 Jun
2023 12:17:08 +0000
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 15:12:16 +0300
Message-ID:
<AM8P193MB13000A28775ADFDD41F7BFF0B252A@AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
To: xxx xxx <xxx>
Subject: You have not told to me the name. What is your name?
In-Reply-To: <7d51bb9b25cc8064b98912efafae2f5f48716f24.camel@servicedh.com>
References: <PAXP193MB1342D22D0CB194A86D0D5F76A04EA@PAXP193MB1342.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> 
  <7d51bb9b25cc8064b98912efafae2f5f48716f24.camel@servicedh.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------07314D25338A9536E"
X-TMN: [xK6vcW9jRXvM43R0KhT7oATR9oZNdrSy]
X-ClientProxiedBy: AM4PR0101CA0047.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com
(2603:10a6:200:41::15) To AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
(2603:10a6:20b:366::13)
X-Microsoft-Original-Message-ID: <873026126.20230606151216@outlook.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MS-Exchange-MessageSentRepresentingType: 1
X-MS-PublicTrafficType: Email
X-MS-TrafficTypeDiagnostic: AM8P193MB1300:EE_|AS8P193MB1512:EE_
X-MS-Office365-Filtering-Correlation-Id:
2eb45cd1-f174-4b23-0e44-08db6687ec63
X-Microsoft-Antispam: BCL:0;
X-Microsoft-Antispam-Message-Info:
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2023 um 19:11 von Stiray »  

4512037_001.jpeg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
4512037_001.jpeg
45310_002.jpeg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
45310_002.jpeg
45010_002.jpeg ( 94 KB | Downloads )
45010_002.jpeg
43104_002.jpeg ( 102 KB | Downloads )
43104_002.jpeg
42013_002.jpeg ( 57 KB | Downloads )
42013_002.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #14 - 11. August 2023 um 14:41

Hello How is your health? How is your mood? I m looking forward to learn you better.This working day was really hard for me and I got really tired, but in spite of my mood I think that I m due to write to you because I m,as if,charging with positive energy and warmth from our correspondence.How was your day?????? I with impatience shall wait for your letter. Have a nice mood 

Your Liana...

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <LianaLinochka@outlook.com>
id sLXPFR6oiWT6QyMApuHJtg (envelope-from <LianaLinochka@outlook.com>); Wed,
14 Jun 2023 11:44:30 +0000
Return-path: <LianaLinochka@outlook.com>
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:44:30 +0000
Received: from mail-db5eur02olkn2108.outbound.protection.outlook.com
([40.92.50.108]:12252 helo=EUR02-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com)
by esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
<LianaLinochka@outlook.com>) id 1q9OvP-009h6l-2G for
xxx; Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:44:30 +0000
fSrV1ZGgH5odnwtfNTLmGqyA==
am-MessageData-1;
bh=MnvVOV77D4+jHJ1s3Z8+C1staN/NPOFjdWkZX3HKSIk=;
nb/w26mNc9PiCE1zhTgiVN/A==
dkim=none; arc=none
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com;
s=selector1;
heck;
bh=MnvVOV77D4+jHJ1s3Z8+C1staN/NPOFjdWkZX3HKSIk=;
YCMFvVbZdnM7vSZPXbVgdu+w==
(2603:10a6:20b:366::13) by DBAP193MB0876.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
(2603:10a6:10:1cc::23) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.6500.21; Wed, 14 Jun
2023 11:43:48 +0000
([fe80::bcd6:7188:961d:cb7e%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6500.025; Wed, 14 Jun
2023 11:43:48 +0000
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:12:45 +0300
To: xxx xxx <xxx>
Message-ID:
<AM8P193MB1300D59604E0DC6785E00F47B25AA@AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Subject: Hope to hear from you soon.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----------0011C018B0540C091"
X-TMN: [jB2Vr2fI8Ul7jYoJ5LTlBS5gf8VcmRTL]
X-ClientProxiedBy: AM0PR02CA0096.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com
(2603:10a6:208:154::37) To AM8P193MB1300.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
(2603:10a6:20b:366::13)
X-Microsoft-Original-Message-ID: <388409541.20230614141245@outlook.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MS-Exchange-MessageSentRepresentingType: 1
X-MS-PublicTrafficType: Email
X-MS-TrafficTypeDiagnostic: AM8P193MB1300:EE_|DBAP193MB0876:EE_
X-MS-Office365-Filtering-Correlation-Id:
42b02c70-3469-4b7d-854b-08db6ccc9c76
X-Microsoft-Antispam: BCL:0;
X-Microsoft-Antispam-Message-Info:
eThJYIYDaOhsmEDK
X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount: 1
X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:
        =?us-ascii?Q?2L0yJQxNFXyA/U9jFNdEv8dVGyFQfbNp2sAyAcChlPG9yxnsrukcByMZ6KK5?=
=?us-ascii?Q?Vjs7V4mvD+8ixDBEOB7mf7zo1edzj1Uzytunu69Q+/w+F+2yzDobvK4+YN64?=
=?us-ascii?Q?7qznOAZzsY+8Hxk5eNJ4X/0EpuwgWsQ9xCvbBj14rimLEH/WXl9gKJ4qmzX1?=
=?us-ascii?Q?wzvx7Utnyi9fV2KMwxHZ2BiR0Pz4Z00CyuQeeP9UahtRgS8qChSQ+ypqguhb?=
=?us-ascii?Q?kDIKQhHcbQ1R04sb90VdTZ4lF1/p6LVPycYAMoK7H1tPPgT1l7mVWV4VP7Jv?=
=?us-ascii?Q?1yx5KVWoVHD+/wTgjnFpi/ql7s3qI7X3y4xxu7DcdbVb+rirDDksaNQst4+P?=
=?us-ascii?Q?A2K8HKe+mHIxY2TePPAJKADfiZvpozwenzQx9HzW9OKXoXnXrJB02TGsbOIq?=
=?us-ascii?Q?IKgNXAt7Zl1E+uEWro+Mxzt4EL+Qh8p3vh4Olw32NIMIFNgcL1rckBx2zvul?=
=?us-ascii?Q?dQWT9wX/EcvoSFqQPKqHlpXSuu9+5ObPU7aI/vX4ALOGvB5o9JgfCFciGVMa?=
=?us-ascii?Q?7UNFfwSGo7drUsCa7ehiL11ZID/NTRZuZ66PGtBJK4pO1KpnGGvMyVSSQ70h?=
=?us-ascii?Q?1W9SofvDMRi9pXPB+DokGD7LLy/HCtoVrIkSvXEcDdyo+1YDD94PJUwbiiDp?=
=?us-ascii?Q?+aOkfl3QPxBahVwCGasQnli46afGp/qyMMvFwCWi1GjR5XjS3M7utbHjyiIy?=
=?us-ascii?Q?qi/sK9GMrp9TuGiHGC/tYgFgFr6nqRzlfUJ1HGCvJdGLjmKUHr7SKfe0aQ9Y?=