Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nazgul <nazgul_summer@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 109 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Nazgul <nazgul_summer@outlook.com>
27. Mai 2023 um 14:08

Salutation my dear stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl? My name Nazgul. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I in searches someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself later. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: Nazgul_summer@outlook.com

Good pastime, Nazgul!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Dialup Wifi Pools, Yoshkar Ola:
Received: from [77.40.3.9] (port=8651 helo=9.3.dialup.mari-el.ru)
        by ds149.mirohost.net with esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
        (Exim 4.95)
        (envelope-from <o.bileka@denimex.com.ua>)
        id 1q2ewB-001Oph-76;
        Sat, 27 May 2023 00:25:27 +0300
Message-ID: <E218208C7FAC838FAC566ED2D104A98A@denimex.com.ua>
Reply-To: Samiyah <o.bileka@denimex.com.ua>
Subject: =?utf-8?B?VHJhdXJpZy4gc3RvcHBlbiBGbGFtbWVuZGUgTcOkZGNoZW4uIEFienV3YQ==?=
        =?utf-8?B?cnRlbiBEZWluZW4gQW50d29ydA==?=
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 00:25:33 +0300

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2023 um 00:23 von Stiray »  

PCX-11012.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
PCX-11012.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema