Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Derya <nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 292 mal)

Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Derya <nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn@gmail.com>
24. Mai 2023 um 00:17

Hello How is your day? I am Derya. I am a free character. I have no kids. I have higher education. I am looking for a serious person to love, take care of and understand each other, to share common points of view. I wish to find a loyal fellow who treasures the comfort and the coziness of the family, supportive attitudes and mutual understanding. As a matter of fact, I need a sweetheart who is ready for becoming a husband. I do no want to play games. I have a hope to meet a solid sunny who is not going to play games with me. You might make me happier by writing me an answer. I will be waiting for your message. Have many enjoyable moments every single day.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn@gmail.com

Potentially yours, Derya!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <nre38928@nifty.com>
Authentication-Results: xxx; dkim=none
Received: from dmta0002.nifty.com ([106.153.226.33]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N5TDG-1qDKH93S6k-012w9Z for <xxx>; Tue, 23 May 2023 21:32:38 +0200
Received: from localhost by dmta0002.nifty.com with ESMTP id <20230523193232982.GAJS.104745.localhost@nifty.com>; Wed, 24 May 2023 04:32:32 +0900
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 21:30:35 +0200
Message-ID: <0DA0016870616D3BB46415E35FA171DEEE36A05F@unknown>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------060603070208030604090300"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
To: xxx
Subject: Good day man!
Envelope-To: <xxx>
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
UI-InboundReport:
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Mai 2023 um 10:47 von Schnitzel »  

nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn1.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Re: Derya <nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2023 um 00:18

Datingprofil mit ihren Bildern:

Tamara Soboleva, 35, Из Челябинск https://www.mamba.ru/ru/profile/1155819213

Externe Outings:

<zunoanfwuoansonda@gmail.com>
<cdhcxguij@gmail.com>
<rsbseaomm@gmail.com>
<eascuopneusneascuenbe@gmail.com>
<mvdewrioknfsunbcsatknvx@gmail.com>
<einsydbakmaidkdbusvdkaaijs@gmail.com>
<sanbvcaapsavvcalp@gmail.com>
<fghvcdhjbc@gmail.com>
<nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn@gmail.com> https://www.django-hurtig.com/jagdzentrum/jagd_vorgang_mainstream_id.php?id2=256...
<mnhhiafzbksyedok@gmail.com>

Weitere Themen:

Asil <latasl@yahoo.com>
Asil <asilpol@yahoo.com>
Asil <asil.charming@yahoo.com>
Zeliha <zmerkit@yahoo.com>
Zeliha <elihakit@yahoo.com>
Derya <sanbvcaapsavvcalp@gmail.com>
Derya <zunoanfwuoansonda@gmail.com>

Der Kollege wurde mit ihren Bildern an einem Tag bombadiert.

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146431&start=45
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2023 um 23:03 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 06. Juni 2023 um 19:33

Hello!

I am pleased that you answered me. Sorry for the delay in responding. From now on I will try to answer faster. I want to tell you a little more about myself today and explain once again what I'm looking for. Please be careful and decide if you want to try to get to know me better or not. You've probably already realized that my name is Derya. I was born and live in Turkey. Surely you have heard how we had strong earthquakes this year and rescuers from all over the world helped us. Even I felt strong tremors. I live in Batman City. I have a good education. But I work in a regular grocery store – as a saleswoman cashier. It is very difficult to work here in these times. I'm looking for my soulmate. It probably sounds corny, but it is. I am looking for a responsible man and an adult inside myself. I'm looking for a normal love, without perversions like naked photos. I don't understand why people ask for naked photos of each other. I have already tried to write to some and they immediately ask me for a naked photo. Is this a new era of dating? Meet naked? In general, I don't understand it. So don't ask me for naked photos ever. Because it's stupid. I am looking for the value of love and a serious relationship. Not necessarily a wedding. But I want a healthy relationship, where first of all respect for each other, honesty, care and understanding. And only in this case everything else in the relationship will be at the highest level. I'm not just looking for sex. This can be obtained easily here. But it is difficult with relationships and finding good and strong ones is becoming more and more difficult. I focus on this because it seems to me that now everyone is looking only for sex and people are not at all interested in what is in the soul and in the heart. I hope you're looking for the same thing. I'm sorry that I focused on this. I am a gentle and passionate woman. I want to love and be loved. I'm looking for a high relationship. I am 28 years old. Please send me your photos, write something about yourself. Write whatever you want if you're really interested and you're not going to play games with feelings. I will be happy to see your answer.

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 03:54:55 -0400

nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn_2.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
nufvsffsvnwetbffdbsn_3.jpg (Anhang gelöscht)
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 15. Juni 2023 um 23:06

Wo sind die Bilder geblieben?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert