Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alina <alina.makaronchikk94@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 455 mal)

RealVirutual Love
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Alina <alina.makaronchikk94@gmail.com>
17. Dezember 2022 um 03:27

Hello  my happiness ! Thanks for your email! How's your day? How are you? I hope
your  day  is full of kindness and you are in a great mood. xxx, you know I went to
the  countryside to visit my mom and dad and I have to say that my trip was great! Of
course,  I  got  to the village late in the evening, but we did not immediately go to
bed. We talked for a very long time and drank tea with a cake that I specially bought
at  the  supermarket.  I  hope  you  won't  be surprised if I say that I also told my
parents  about  you  and  your coming into my life? My parents listened with great
interest to my story about how we met, how our relationship is developing and what we
expect  from  our communication on the Internet. I told them that you are exactly the
man  I  saw  in  my  dreams.  I told her that you are an interesting, honest, caring,
serious and respectful man. This is only a small part of your virtues, which I listed
to  her. xxx, I know that you are indeed the man I dreamed of! You do a lot for me,
despite  the  distance  between us. You give me a lot of positive emotions. With your
letters  you  show your care for me. You spend your time on me, and most importantly,
you think of me. This means a lot to me! Our feelings and emotions are mutual! I also
constantly  think  about  you,  imagine  our meeting. I spend most of my day thinking
about  you.  In  my letters I try to convey to you all the feelings that I have in my
soul.  I  want  to  support  you  and  make you a happy person! I told all this to my
parents,  and  when  I  finished  my story, my mother did not ask many questions, but
looked into my eyes for a very long time! Then she smiled at me and said that she had
not  seen  my  eyes shining with such happiness in a very long time! The eyes are the
mirror  of  the  soul, and if we really experience happiness, then it is very easy to
determine by the eyes! My mother said that she supports my decision to seek happiness
abroad!  As  you  know,  she  also went to another country for my dad. My sister went
through  a  similar  journey  for  her husband. My parents wish me true happiness and
believe  that you are the man who is able to give me love and happiness! They told me
that  they  fully support my desire to meet you in reality! I said that at the moment
we  did  not make specific plans for our meeting, but I am pleased that my mother and
sister  will  support  me  if we make a decision if I go to you! xxx are you happy?
Dear,  I  am very happy! This is the most important thing I wanted to hear from them!
They are sincerely happy and happy for me. For them, the most important thing is that
my life is happy! I am sure that my life will be happy next to a man like you, xxx!
Even at a distance of a thousand kilometers, you have already changed my life for the
better. My dear, if I tell you everything in detail, then the letter will turn out to
be  very long! I don't want to take up too much of your time! In general, this is the
most important thing you should know about my visit to my parents in the village  I
returned  last  night and before going to bed I wondered how much time we need to get
to  know each other enough? How many letters should we send to each other? 100? 1000?
Or  even  more?  I  thought  about it for a long time, and even if we communicated in
other  more  modern  ways,  it  would  not change much. We would only know each other
virtually  anyway, and to be honest, I'm starting to feel like our relationship needs
something  more.  Just  recently, I wrote to you that a serious relationship will one
day require us to close the distance between us. We can write thousands of letters to
each  other,  but  one  meeting will give us much more. Thinking about it, I tried to
find  reasons  why we can't meet now, and I couldn't find any. Please don't think I'm
being  too  flippant about this. I am very serious in my intentions. xxx, I want to
be  with  you.  Tell  me  please,  are you ready to accept me if I come to you? It is
likely that in the future I will have to move to live with you forever, if we realize
at the meeting that we can no longer be without each other. Of course, it's too early
for  us to talk about my moving in with you forever, but I think this is something we
need  to take into account when planning our meeting. Thanks to meeting at your side,
I  will  be  able  to  adapt  to  new  living conditions, weather, traditions of your
country, culture and mentality. Now the most important thing is to understand whether
we  both  want  me to come to you now? xxx, please think about this very seriously.
Write  all  your  thoughts about our meeting. Now I will finish this letter and await
your  decision with trepidation in my heart! I send you tender kisses and tight hugs!
Take care! yours Alina

Header fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Dezember 2022 um 18:43 von Stiray »  

DCIM_0064.jpg ( 276 KB | Downloads )
DCIM_0064.jpg
DCIM_000481.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
DCIM_000481.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
RealVirutual Love
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Alina <alina.makaronchikk94@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. Dezember 2022 um 03:33

Hello my dear ! Thank you very much for your letter! I didn't like the fact that
I  didn't  get an answer to a very serious question. My last letter is very important
and  I  want  you  to  read  and  answer my questions. OK? I will be waiting for your
answer! I am very worried! write me! I'll be waiting for your reply tomorrow morning!
I hope your day is well spent! I wish you a good day and mood! I kiss you! Sincerely,
Alina

Header fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Dezember 2022 um 18:37 von Stiray »  

DCIM_00241.jpg ( 101 KB | Downloads )
DCIM_00241.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

RealVirutual Love
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 17. Dezember 2022 um 03:36

Hi!  Why are you not seriously concern to our acquaintance? Don't answer my questions
and  not  read  my  letters? I tried to write to you that you knew me better. But, of
course,  in  one  letter  you will not write, but I tried and I thought that you also
write  a  letter,  in  which  I  know  more  about you. Don't get me wrong, it's very
important.  Maybe  you are that person, which will be associated with my life, I want
to  say  that  I  don't  need  games. Now I'd like to ask you to be serious about our
acquaintance,  and I hope you will answer my letter, OK! Tell us more about yourself!
I'm  very  interested!  I  very  much  hope  that our acquaintance will continue with
seriousness  and everything will be fine! If you keep playing with me, you better ask
me not to write! Okay? You have a great day and a great time. Alina

Header fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Dezember 2022 um 18:37 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

RealVirutual Love
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 17. Dezember 2022 um 03:38

Hello  my dearest ! Knock! Knock! It's me again! Thanks for photo. I like it.
How  are  you?  I  hope that everything is fine with you on the other side of the
screen,  and  this  day  will  please you only with pleasant moments! As for me, this
morning,  before  going  to  work,  I  stood  in front of the mirror, raised my head,
squared  my  shoulders,  smiled  and  said  to  myself, “Everything will be fine!”
Everything  is  really  good, and when I think of you, it can't be otherwise! Dear, I
don't know when Christmas is celebrated in Russia. I live in another country and it's
called  Kyrgyzstan.  My  dear xxx, yesterday after work I returned to the apartment
and  decided  to do some physical exercises at home, because I had no desire to go to
the  gym.  Fatigue  took over me yesterday But despite the fact that I did all the
exercises  very  well  for  an hour on the fitness mat. The strangest thing is that I
turned on romantic music, although for training I prefer more energetic music This
is  another  small detail that you have changed in my life. Every day I notice that I
think  more  and  more about you. I wake up in the morning, make myself breakfast and
think  about  what  did  you  eat this morning? What is the weather like outside your
window?  What  dreams  did you have today? I go to work in the morning on the bus and
think  about  what  you  have  planned  for today? I try to imagine how we could have
breakfast  together  and  talk  about our plans for the whole day! I come to work and
wait  for a pause to be able to read your letter and write you an answer! I come back
from  work and look at the couples walking the streets and talking about something. I
even  begin to envy them, because they have the opportunity to go somewhere together!
For  example, go to a cafe, take a walk in the park or watch a movie at the cinema! I
get  sad when I understand that after work I will come home, I will open my door with
my  key and only silence will meet me ... I know that I will again prepare dinner for
me alone, I will again watch TV or read alone book. The life of a single woman cannot
be  fun,  but  today  my  day  is different because today after work I will go to the
village  to  my  parents.  I always enjoy the opportunity to spend time with them. My
colleague  asked  me  to  swap  work days with her so that later she could also use a
couple of free days to visit her family. I plan to return to Bishkek tomorrow, but if
you don't hear from me in one or two days, then please don't worry. I will definitely
write  to you as soon as I return to work, but I will be happy if I see a letter from
you  when  I  return.  well. xxx, I'm at the end of my letter because I have to get
back  to  work.  I  send  you  a bouquet of tender kisses and best wishes! Take care!
yours, Alina

Header fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Dezember 2022 um 18:44 von Stiray »  

DCIM_0065.jpg ( 280 KB | Downloads )
DCIM_0065.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

RealVirutual Love
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 17. Dezember 2022 um 03:42

Hello  my dear !!! I hope that a great mood and inspiration will be with you all
day, and if you feel sad, remember that someone is happy thinking about you, and this
someone  wants  you  to  always  be  fine!  Yes, that someone is me! Dear, I don't
understand  why  you  are talking about Russia. I live in Kyrgyzstan and we celebrate
Christmas  in  January.  , this morning I accidentally broke the little mirror I
usually  use  to  show  my  clients  what  their hair looks like from the back. To be
superstitious  is  a bad omen. But I'm an optimist, so I prefer not to believe in bad
omens If this is some kind of sign, then this is a sign to buy a new mirror, which
I  now  need  Do  you  believe  in omens? Do you believe in fate? Personally, I
believe  in  fate,  and  everything happens for a reason. But I also believe that the
fate  of certain events or things depends on our decisions or actions. For example, I
am  sure  that  our  acquaintance  here was not accidental, but it depends only on us
where  all  this will lead us. Will it be our experience that we will forget in time?
Or  will  it  be  a  happy  relationship  based  on  love, respect, honesty and other
essential foundations? If you look at us from the outside, it seems to me that we are
doing  everything  to get the second result, right? It is logical that a serious
relationship  requires  that the partners were together. One day the distance between
us must disappear so that we can talk face to face, touch each other, exchange kisses
and  hugs,  feel  all  the  manifestations  of  love  and  just enjoy every day spent
together.  I don’t know when this will happen, but I’m certainly glad that we met and
are moving along the trajectory that should cross and unite our lives! xxx, a woman
came to me and she is already sitting in a chair, waiting for her new hairstyle, so I
need  to  stop  dreaming and return to reality But dreams tend to come true, don't
they? Have a nice day! Hugs and kisses! yours Alina

Header fehlt
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Dezember 2022 um 18:44 von Stiray »  

DCIM_0028.jpg ( 609 KB | Downloads )
DCIM_0028.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 17. Dezember 2022 um 18:48

Bisheriges Sündenregister:

<aigul.keksik@gmail.com>
<alina.lunarflower@gmail.com>

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=144004

Den Fund des Kollegen kann ich nicht bestätigen.

<aigul.karamelka@gmail.com>
<alina.moonlight.1994@gmail.com>
<alina.simpotyashka@gmail.com>
<alina.sunnyflower@gmail.com>
<alina.sweet.kitty.1994@gmail.com>
<alina.ponchik94@gmail.com>

Weitere Themen:

Alina <alina.makaronchik94@gmail.com>
Alina <alina.space.star1994@gmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2023 um 21:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert