Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mariam <sunmariam@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 1839 mal)

Voortrekker
Global Moderator

Re: Mariam <sunmariam@outlook.com>
Antwort #15 - 17. September 2022 um 18:00

... so so .... Hasi kommt aus Tiflis ..... dann sollte man sie mal zu den Bildern vom 14.09.22 befragen ... die wurden nämlich hier gemacht: 
ARTE, Zamosc 4.0
Rynek Wielki 11, 22-400 Zamosc, Polen 

https:/ /readymap.pl/ru/16724/18968
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. September 2022 um 18:01 von Voortrekker »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #16 - 19. September 2022 um 16:28

Hi my sweet xxx!
I think you will be interested to hear how my day goes! Usually my day starts at 7 am. I wake up two hours before work. I don't like to rush. As you understand, my working day starts at 9 Am and ends at 5 Pm. I leave for work at about 8:30 am. I can get to work in 30 minutes. The work is not far from my home. Sometimes I walk to work! On my way home from work, I go to the store to buy some groceries for the evening. My sleep starts around 12 Pm. I already got used to falling asleep at this time and it is difficult for me to force myself to sleep at an earlier time. You know, I've been thinking a lot about our communication again today... about my last letter. xxx, have you noticed that we have been talking about serious things lately? I haven't even noticed how you've infiltrated my life!? I tell you everything without a doubt...you've gained my trust.... That's a big success! ...  ... I'm glad you came into my life and now I can't imagine life without you. You have filled my life with happiness and new emotions. I've never felt as good with anyone as I do with you xxx! Now I can't imagine how I would live without you. But now I know for sure that I want to create a serious relationship with you!

I had a great day today My favorite mom came to visit me! She also noticed that I am much happier and more cheerful now. I almost always have a smile on my face and my mom has also become interested in the reason for my happiness. After all, you can't hide anything from your parents. Mom will always understand and support. This time I couldn't help myself and told my mother that I had met you xxx. I told her that you make me happy even from a distance! I told about the nice letters you write to me. Mother was glad to see me so happy. SHE WISHES US HAPPINESS AND SEND YOU, HER GREETINGS!!! Do you think I did the right thing in telling my mother about our relationship? Maybe I was too hasty and I shouldn't have done it?

P.S Mom and I made our signature family pie. I would really like you to try it!
This concludes my letter and I look forward to your reply!!!

Mariam

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 12:33:04 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2024 um 20:21 von Stiray »  

sunmariam_10_1.jpg ( 128 KB | Downloads )
sunmariam_10_1.jpg
sunmariam_10_2.jpg ( 100 KB | Downloads )
sunmariam_10_2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #17 - 19. September 2022 um 16:31

Hello xxx!

I sent you a letter a few days ago! Hope you receive all emails? It looks like you didn't receive it, so I decided to write to you again.. Can you tell me if you received my last letter? I'll wait.. I hope to see your letter soon.

Mariam

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:02:27 +0300

sunmariam_11.jpg ( 187 KB | Downloads )
sunmariam_11.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #18 - 19. September 2022 um 16:48

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #19 - 21. September 2022 um 17:09

Hello xxx!

How was your day? Are you okay? I have not heard from you today. I checked my mail in the morning. But your letter was not there. It made me sad. I thought you would write to me during the day. But your letter was no more .. I still hope you write to me..

Hope to get your answer..

Mariam

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 16:38:14 +0300

sunmariam_12.jpg ( 215 KB | Downloads )
sunmariam_12.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #20 - 01. Oktober 2022 um 14:14

Hello my dear xxx!

Forgive me for not being able to write to you these days. My computer is broken and I managed to get it under control just today. I was very afraid that the computer could not be repaired and that I would lose contact with you forever. I went to many repair shops before I found a good technician who could help me. I was very nervous because I was afraid of losing you. But now everything is in order, and I can write to you again!
I hope you have not forgotten me and still want to continue our communication? I hope I'm still the only girl you hang out with? You must be aware of the latest news and know what is happening in our country... Because of the mobilization announced in Russia by President Putin, many Russians are fleeing to our country to avoid mobilization. It's getting dangerous here! Because of this, I urgently had to go to relatives in Kyrgyzstan, the city of Bishkek. I guess I'll have to live here for a while and work remotely...
It pains me to look at the events in Ukraine. I hate violence. I am a very sentimental person. I think the whole world is now following the events in Ukraine. I feel very sorry for the people who are dying in this senseless war on both sides. I believe that war in the 21st century is simply unacceptable! Civilized people should be able to negotiate! I believe that there is nothing worse than war. Do you agree? I want this nightmare to end as soon as possible, and politicians to find a peaceful solution and put an end to the war!

On this I will end my letter and I will wait for your answer!

Mariam

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 09:55:24 +0300

sunmariam_13.jpg ( 226 KB | Downloads )
sunmariam_13.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #21 - 20. Oktober 2022 um 19:23

Hello my dear xxx!

I never forget about you, and you are probably waiting for my letter right now. I miss you madly and am very happy to write you a letter. I hope you are doing well and are still waiting for my letter. I am very sorry that circumstances were not the best and I could not write to you sooner. I have missed you very much all these days. My computer was completely out of order and it took me a while to get a new one. But now everything is all right, and I can write to you again!
I hope you haven't forgotten me and still want to continue our communication? I hope I'm still the only girl you keep in touch with? I am still staying in Bishkek. I was offered a good job in insurance, and I agreed to stay for an internship. But don't worry, it won't stop us from seeing each other.  My internship ends this week, and after that I can work remotely. It's very convenient. I'm really glad I got the job. Other than that, it's business as usual. It's nothing new.
I've never had any real happiness in my life. But now I'm happy because I'm writing to you. The important thing is that we are always thinking of each other.  I feel like we're made for each other. I feel like you are very special to me. I tell my friends I have found my man. They are very happy for me! They often ask me, do I trust you? I tell them I trust you 100 and more!  I hope you will write to me very soon, because I really want to continue our communication...

Your Mariam

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:54:45 +0300

sunmariam_14.jpg ( 184 KB | Downloads )
sunmariam_14.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema