Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mariia <marusya.dream@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 3810 mal)

Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Mariia <marusya.dream@outlook.com>
11. August 2022 um 14:32

Hey, im Mariia, a few weeks before we already exchanged emails with you. I had written to you from the Internet cafe, and today I have a whole new e-mail. I previously said, I live in Ukraina.

I was very delighted to see your answer and my own mood improved. I hope that you and I get to know each other, and it will grow into something more. I realize that we have a time difference. Yet I don't think it will be a challenge for us. I've a workday today. And I'll be free tonight. When my work day is over, I'm going to go to the store. After which my evening will be free. I anticipate a message from you.

Have a good work day.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <marusya.dream@outlook.com>
Authentication-Results: xxx; dkim=pass header.i=@outlook.com
Received: from EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com ([40.92.68.56]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N7Adi-1nKvci2jxE-017Ru9 for <xxx>; Wed, 10 Aug 2022 18:06:00 +0200
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; 3YkRCpgtcskXFza0mTxws5hw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; am-MessageData-1; bh=FLB18uHlQ/j7kBnH/evSlMGC0RDbPYfG/Rcjr0T6aEs=; MtTzKuauFuaID5EetFYzgHwg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; heck; bh=FLB18uHlQ/j7kBnH/evSlMGC0RDbPYfG/Rcjr0T6aEs=; jNc8+CnOlBpJysAu5sNyONgw==
Received: from GV1P194MB1857.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:150:55::22) by AS8P194MB1032.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:20b:2a9::18) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.5504.14; Wed, 10 Aug 2022 16:05:59 +0000
Received: from GV1P194MB1857.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1c94:44f8:f99c:f787]) by GV1P194MB1857.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1c94:44f8:f99c:f787%9]) with mapi id 15.20.5504.016; Wed, 10 Aug 2022 16:05:59 +0000
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 19:05:53 +0300
Message-ID: <GV1P194MB18572CB79249AB0EA40B6D22ED659@GV1P194MB1857.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
To: xxx
Subject: I'm just quite permissive
In-Reply-To: <xxx>
References: <CANv_MF0qS0+Qd27g_ZD1v78aU9V31p6Ju7ZqSVjghZFbMrqwsg@mail.gmail.com> <xxx>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------0500DD23620CE492B"
X-TMN: [xAP0wYST0JHX0vsYWyfhGU07GS3N/DnW]
X-ClientProxiedBy: OL1P279CA0027.NORP279.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:e10:13::14) To GV1P194MB1857.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (2603:10a6:150:55::22)
X-Microsoft-Original-Message-ID: <608202788.20220810190553@outlook.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MS-Exchange-MessageSentRepresentingType: 1
X-MS-PublicTrafficType: Email
X-MS-Office365-Filtering-Correlation-Id: 92ab24c4-b9e1-4c62-c592-08da7aea371c
X-MS-TrafficTypeDiagnostic: AS8P194MB1032:EE_
X-Microsoft-Antispam: BCL:0;
X-Microsoft-Antispam-Message-Info: 
[...]
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource: GV1P194MB1857.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Internal
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Aug 2022 16:05:59.3164 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Hosted
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-RMS-PersistedConsumerOrg: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: AS8P194MB1032
Envelope-To: <xxx>
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Filterresults:
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juli 2023 um 21:34 von Stiray » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Ekaterina Zvereva 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Re: Mariia <marusya.dream@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. August 2022 um 14:38

Good afternoon xxx!!!

How are you?

May I know what city do you live in? I want to tell you a little about myself. As I have already told you, I'm 33 years old and I have lived all my life in Ukraine, in the city of Zaporozhye. But after the outbreak of hostilities, I had to leave everything and I moved to Kyiv, now I rent an apartment here.

My height is 169 cm, and my weight is 54 kg. Before the war, I was a student of the Zaporozhye university with a degree in Management. I had plans to go to your country to get an internship and then get a job on a permanent basis. That's why I don't have a man and children here. In addition, almost all men over the age of 18 were mobilized to defend their country.

You've probably already heard about sirens in Kyiv and curfew. All this is true and many people hide in basements or the subway when they hear an air alarm. But in Kyiv, life is still somehow going on, unlike the destroyed cities that are closer to the border with Russia.

I hope that all this will end very soon and I'll be able to go to your country and start a normal life. I'll be glad if you tell me about yourself, it would help me to distract myself.

Here are some more full-length photos, as you have already understood, I am quite short

please tell me more about yourself, about your family.

when is your birthday? who are you according to the zodiac sign?

Sincerely, Mariia

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 19:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 15. August 2022 um 13:49

Hello xxx!!!

It's nice to receive your message, communication with the other world is very important to me.
How are you? what are you doing now?
I hope you're doing well?
Unfortunately, there is only war and devastation in my world right now, without any hope for a bright future. But I try to think less about it, otherwise you can really go crazy. If we meet in the future, I hope for closer communication. I hope you won't refuse? I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to. I am an orphan and I have never seen my parents, my parents sent me to an orphanage right after I was born. I have never tried to find them by accepting reality as it is.
In our country, the state helps orphans, and immediately after I received my primary education in an orphanage, I entered the university for free education. 
As I already told you xxx, I was forced to leave my life in Zaporozhye and go to Kyiv for my own safety.
Have you ever been to Ukraine? In the Ukraine that was before?
Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just need moral support to survive all this, I just want to meet a man with whom I can have a nice conversation, exchange photos. In any case, let's see what our communication will lead to.
I sincerely hope that everything will end, and my program according to which I had to go to your country will work. I probably will never return to Ukraine again. 
Please write me what you think about all this, I really want to know your opinion.
I am sending you photos and hope to receive your photos in return.

Sincerely, Mariia

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 19:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 15. August 2022 um 16:39

Hi xxx!

How are you?
I was hoping to get a message from you today, but unfortunately you didn't write anything.
is something wrong?

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2023 um 16:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 16. August 2022 um 12:26

Hello xxx

I am very glad that you wrote to me today. I am very pleased to receive your message.
How are you doing today? I hope everything is fine?
I watched the news today and so far there are no prerequisites that the war will end. We are told by the media about humanitarian corridors, but in fact they are not often open and not everyone can leave Ukraine, otherwise all citizens of Ukraine would have been evacuated.
You'll probably be wondering what plans I had before the war. I was supposed to leave for your country under the student exchange program, but now everything is in big question. I'll tell you a little more about my program:
All ethnic groups always help each other, and even in your country there is a state program of assistance to citizens of Ukraine. Representatives contacted my university after learning about my success, as well as that I was an orphan, and they decided to offer me an International Student exchange and internship at work.
But I also won a grant from several students in the competition, which includes paying for a visa and tickets, plus $ 15,000 for expenses during my stay in your country.
I can spend the money on my own and receive it upon arrival. I will need to come to the capital and get the money at the embassy. 
I will be in the capital for only 7 days when all the formalities are completed, and when I get the money, I will be able to choose a city for my practice and have a place for my practice. I can choose almost any city where companies provide work in my specialty. 
xxx, I hope it wasn't boring for you, I just wanted to find a friend in your country. Maybe we can become something more than just friends.
I would like to ask you for a phone number so that I can call you and talk to you. I would really like to hear your voice. Maybe you can give me your number and we'll chat with you!
Now I'm waiting for the war to end, or I need to get to the border with Poland and fly away from there. But since it is very costly and dangerous, I am waiting for the end of the war.

I kiss you, Mariia

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 20:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 17. August 2022 um 15:24

Hello, my dear xxx!

I am very glad that you have written to me again.
thank you very much for your message.
how are you? how was your day?

I have some good news. Today I received another confirmation that they are waiting for me at the embassy. But since the members of the international delegations have been evacuated, they cannot help me here.

Explosions were heard this morning, but I think it happened on the outskirts of Kiev. The neighbors knocked on my door and took me with them to the basement. We stayed there for 3 hours. My neighbor, it turns out, was born in Kazakhstan and has been living in Kiev for more than 25 years. She is waiting for her family from Kazakhstan when they can cross the border and pick her up. I immediately asked her to take me with her and leave me at the border with Europe. There I can decide for myself how to go further. She promised to talk to them about it. This already gives me at least some chance.

How I want to forget about all this horror. But it does not always depend on the person himself. I have already stopped being so sensitive to information and watching the news all day.

When I got home, I imagined how we would meet in a restaurant, drink a couple of glasses of wine, have a nice conversation with each other. As if there was nothing wrong. After such events, I really do not have enough peace of mind. Wake up in the morning not from an explosion, but from someone's pleasant words.

I don't drink a lot of alcohol, but I can afford a glass of wine or champagne. I don't smoke either, but I don't mind if someone smokes next to me. It's everyone's choice.
I'm so ashamed that I didn't have time to answer you right away. I hope you understand that life here is far from ordinary. 

I kiss you, Mariia

p.s. Life goes on, no one will take away our right to life

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 20:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 19. August 2022 um 09:22

My sexy xxx

Thank you very much for your message. I am very glad to receive your messages.
how are you? what did you do today? how is the weather there?
I am very glad that I have you now. thank you for your support, for your understanding. I really like talking to you. I really like getting to know you.
Today I would like to completely take my mind off the whole news agenda and watch the news just once in the morning.
I talked to my neighbor again. She said they would have 1 seat in the car. But now everything will depend on the border service. Now only relatives are allowed in Ukraine and a thorough check of documents is being carried out. Therefore, they are waiting for permission from the border guards to enter. Probably, now this is the only chance for me to get at least to the border.
Okay, enough about that.
Probably because I've been nervous and stressed for the last few weeks. You can't even imagine how much I would like to feel human warmth next to me.

I'll be waiting for your message.

I kiss you!!

your Mariia

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 20:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 20. August 2022 um 12:34

Good afternoon, my sexy xxx!

I am very glad that I can write to you again. Thank you for your message.
how are you? how was your day?
I woke up today with good news. My neighbor's family from Kazakhstan has come to the border and is going through customs. Which means that if the military lets them through, then I can go with them. This news really lifted my spirits.
I even began to sincerely believe that maybe in the near future we will be able to see each other. The most important thing for me is to leave Ukraine and start a new life where there is no war.
If I get out of here, then I will need to come to the capital of your country to solve all the formalities, as well as receive a cash grant. Most likely, I will be able to get some more help from the Embassy of Ukraine. At least, all refugees are now being assisted with housing and work.
xxx, I think we could go to a nice cafe to celebrate our meeting. It's been so long since I've been in a cafe or restaurant just talking to someone. I think I missed quite ordinary things.
How do you imagine our meeting? 
I hope that soon we won't need to share photos and we'll just be able to chat with you in real life.
I kiss you!!!

Yours and yours alone, Mariia!!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 19:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 20. August 2022 um 12:37

Hello, my dear xxx!!

I am very glad that I can write to you again.
How are you doing today?
I will start this post with good news. My neighbor's family was able to get permission to enter Ukraine, and soon they will be able to get to Kiev. Since a curfew has been imposed in Ukraine, they are forced to move with stops, because there are many military checkpoints here. The neighbor said they would get here in about 3 days. 
And now the bad news. Unfortunately, we have very little money now, and now we are collecting money to leave here.
they ask me for money for gas, for travel, for food. I do not know how long we will go and what this path will be.
I want to ask you for help, could you send me $370 so that I have money in my pocket for expenses???
I tried to find money, but unfortunately I don't have anyone else here. they don't want to take me with them without money.
I do not know what to do now.
I am very ashamed to ask you for help, please forgive me. I didn't think everyone would come to this.
But now there's a chance to get out of here before it's too late.
There are constant attacks here, I am very scared.
Because of the war, I lost my job and was forced to leave all my possessions in my hometown.
But this is the only chance for me to get out of here. During all this time of the war, no one has offered me help, and if I miss this opportunity, I may just die one of these days. I need to find $370 soon, and I will try to do it. God, I can't believe that even during the war, money decides everything.
Well, at least I have a chance, and I have to try to do my best. This is my motto in life.
I do not know how you will react to this news, but I hope that you will be with me until the end.
I wish you a good day, wish me luck!
I kiss you many times, your Maria.

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 19:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 21. August 2022 um 13:54

Hello my dear xxx!!!

I'm sorry I didn't text you yesterday. we had a siren here again, and I had to go down to the basement. you have no idea how scared I am here.
I want to get out of here as soon as possible.
Yesterday I asked you for help, I thought you would help me. but you didn't even answer my request.
please tell me, can you help me? I need to find $370 to get away from here.
I'll give it all back to you as soon as we meet. I beg you very much, please don't leave me. please do everything possible to help me.
I kiss you, my dear.

your Mariia!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2023 um 16:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 22. August 2022 um 10:43

Thank you for your message. I am very pleased.
I am really very ashamed to ask you for help. forgive me please.
I promise you that everything will be fine.
you can send money via Western Union or Money Gram. These are fast money transfers, I will be able to get your money right away.
here are my details to send money: 

Name: Mariia
Last name: Yermakova
city: Kyiv
address: 55 Polkovaya Street

Thank you very much for your support, for your understanding.
I really hope for you.
I kiss you, my dear.
your Mariia!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2023 um 16:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 22. August 2022 um 11:12

Hello my dear xxx!!!

we had an air alert again today.
have you tried to make a money transfer? did they ask for my passport?
Okay, I'm sending you my passport.
I hope that it will help.
I really hope for you.

your Mariia!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2023 um 19:21 von Webmaster »  

UP_258471_Yermakova.jpg ( 118 KB | Downloads )
UP_258471_Yermakova.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #12 - 23. August 2022 um 14:29

Hello my dear xxx!!!
how are you? what do you do?

Hello my dear xxx!!!
why don't you write to me? what happened? please write to me.
I thought you would help me, but there was nothing from you.

your Mariia!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2023 um 16:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 23. August 2022 um 14:54

xxx, what the hell is going on???? why the hell do they think my passport is fake? have they gone crazy there at all?
Look, I have my passport in my hands.
why are you being prevented from sending money? it's your money. what right do they even have to climb in and decide for you?
Do you really think I'm some kind of fraud?

I have a problem here, and I can't leave here. And now you're also writing to me that I'm some kind of fraud and my passport is fake. I'm very sorry.
I'm not in any mood right now anyway.
I'm very scared. I'm already tired of sitting here.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2023 um 20:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #14 - 24. August 2022 um 16:07

xxx, I really hate that you don't write me anything.
Why should I put up with this?
Why do I have to sit here and wait for you to write to me?
I'm already tired, I want to leave here as soon as possible. and you don't even write me anything. do you think this is normal?

Hello my dear xxx!!

I understand that you work every day.
well, you can write a message after work.
what are you doing now?
I don't understand why my passport photo on my chest seemed strange to you? what didn't you like?
and I can't understand why when you sent the money, they asked you for my passport. they don't usually ask that.
they only need my information, name, country, city.
you can go to another place and send money from there. don't show them my passport.

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Mai 2023 um 16:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema