Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Daria <dariadashulka@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 1004 mal)

Rogeee
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Daria <dariadashulka@outlook.com>
10. August 2022 um 06:07

I know about her I had an experience with her for 8 months. Her email address is dariadashulka@outlook.com

Hi xxx
I was waiting for your letter and it was important for me to know your reaction to the fact that I dance a striptease. I love dancing and listening to good music.
If we meet in the future, I will gladly please you and dance a strip show for you. I hope you won't refuse?
Thank you for not judging me and I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I will tell you more about myself: I am 32 years old, my height is 167 cm, and my weight is 52 kg. I live in Chernigov, Ukraine. I am half Armenian by nationality.
I am an orphan and I have never seen my parents, my parents gave away
me to the shelter immediately after my birth. I have never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans and immediately after
As I received my primary education in an orphanage, I entered the university for free.
The state also allocated me an apartment, in which I live now, this is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life. I live in the apartment alone and I own it.
have you ever been to Ukraine? I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?
My past relationship ended 1.5 years ago, and I decided that I did not want a relationship with a man in Ukraine, because I plan to leave Ukraine forever. Get an internship, find a normal job, because I don't want to keep undressing for the money.
Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man,
with whom you can have a nice conversation, go to the cinema, museum, cafe or just stay at home to make love.
In any case, let's see where our communication will lead.
Moreover, I am graduating from the university, this is the last year, and now I have to practice in your country.
My documents should be ready soon, but first I have to arrive in the capital and I need to be there for 2 weeks.
Of course, I will be provided with free food and housing, Ukraine will take care of everything.
Please write to me what you think about all this, I really want to know your opinion.
I am sending you new photos and I hope to receive your photos in return.
Regards, Daria
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2022 um 21:36 von Schnitzel »  

dariadashulka1.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
dariadashulka1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Rogeee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Daria <dariadashulka@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. August 2022 um 06:10

Hello my dear xxx
Now I am very busy preparing travel documents and I also need to go to work on the night shift. Very little free time.
Dancing striptease, I do not make a lot of money, but I have enough money for food, cosmetics, clothes and so on.
The documents are still in process, so I cannot tell you the exact date of my arrival, but as soon as I know, I will let you know.
Today, when I was preparing the documents, I imagined how we met in a restaurant, drinking a couple of glasses of wine, having a nice conversation with each other.
After a wonderful evening, we go to my hotel, where we will have an unforgettable night. I have never had sex with a foreigner. Have you ever had sex with an Armenian? Women of my nationality have very hot blood
I don't drink much alcohol, but I can afford a glass of wine or champagne, and I don't smoke tobacco.
I am so ashamed that I didn’t have time to answer you right away. Hope you can forgive me. And to deserve forgiveness, I am sending you new photos. Can you take pictures that can turn me on?
I kiss you Daria
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2022 um 10:49 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Rogeee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 10. August 2022 um 06:14

Hello my sexy xxx!
I have great news! I ended my stripper career here, yesterday I had my last night at the strip club.
I am so happy that my documents are ready for the trip and tomorrow I am leaving for Kiev. My bus to Kiev will be early in the morning, so I need to have time to collect all the necessary things, pack my luggage and not forget anything.
It is difficult to describe in the letter what emotions I am experiencing now before my first trip to another country, before our future meeting, I am very excited. In Kiev, I will receive the remaining documents, I need to fill in some other paper, I will write you a letter from Kiev.
I read a lot on the Internet about your country, traditions, holidays, food prices, real estate and so on.
In Ukraine, $ 7000 is a lot of money, but not so much money for your country.
I will receive this money as soon as I arrive in your country and will be able to dispose of it.
I have already been in your capital for 2 weeks and there, at the Ukrainian embassy, ​​I will receive money. I will also receive all the instructions applicable to my practice.
We could go to a nice restaurant to celebrate our meeting. Do you want this? Then we can go for a walk, you will show me beautiful places in your city, and then I would like to get to know you better!
I hope you understand what I mean I think we will have a hot and unforgettable night.
Write me your phone number, when I arrive in the capital, I will receive the number of your country.
I really want to see you as soon as possible. I am so turned on by the thought of all this, so many thoughts. How do you imagine our meeting?
I have to finish my letter. I will write you all the information about my flight as soon as I arrive in Kiev.
I am sending you a video with this letter, as I promised. I really want to see you.
I hope to see your answer when you will not be able to write before!
Wish me luck! I miss you!
My kisses, your Daria
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2022 um 10:49 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Rogeee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 10. August 2022 um 06:21

Hello my dear xxx
I arrived safely in Kiev and am happy to see your letter.
Now it's very sad and hard for me to talk about
I am in great pain right now, and my eyes are full of tears. I don’t want to lose you, but I don’t see any other way out. I have a small problem, but if it is not resolved, I will not be able to come to your country.
The problem is a small amount of money, but I am ashamed to ask you for help, so I thought that we might have to end the correspondence. I don't want you to think bad of me.
I tried to fix the problem myself but it didn't work.
I am afraid that you will not listen to my problem and will not be able to help me.
You have become a dear person to me, to whom I have a special attraction. Now I am at a loss, afraid of losing you and my future life forever.
I don’t know what I’ll do right now, but I don’t think you will help me solve this problem.
Now our meeting is under threat, and I can destroy my future in your country, because it is also important for me to get an internship, after which I can get a normal job in your country.
I was so stupid that I thought that I would soon meet you and my new life would begin! The problem is that I have a debt for an apartment, I need to pay utility bills.
In Ukraine, a law was recently passed stating that if a citizen has monetary debts with the Ukrainian government, he cannot leave the country, he will simply be arrested at customs.
This law was adopted due to the fact that people take loans from banks and then do not pay, do not pay for housing, so that people could not hide from debts in another country.
Before going to your country, I needed to buy some things that I will take with me, a suitcase in which I will carry my things. I had to put myself in order before our meeting, do a manicure and pedicure, buy cosmetics.
In general, I have no money left to pay for utilities and now my debt is $ 415. I don't have much cash with me, about $ 125, but I need another $ 290. Can you help me with $ 290?
Now I cannot continue my journey because of the debt, first I need to pay the debt, I will have an official document confirming that I can easily leave the country.
I tried to find money, but in Kiev I have neither acquisitions nor friends, I also tried to get money from the program, according to which I go to you. But I was told that they would pay all my travel expenses, but not my debt. You are the only person who can help me. If you refuse me, then my future will be destroyed, and most importantly, I will not be able to meet with you. I really hope for your help, I promise that I will return the money to you as soon as I arrive and receive $ 7000 at the embassy. But first I have to come. I really hope for your help!
There is a Western Union fast money transfer office near the hotel where I am staying. Ria Money Transfer or MoneyGram or xoom (I was told this as PayPal). Can you make a money transfer via this service soon? For a money transfer you need my full name (Daria Myronenko), which you can see in my passport and my address of residence: country Ukraine, Chernihiv region, city of Chernigov, st. Pyatnitskaya, house 21, apartment 14.index 14000
I only need $ 290 and the problem will be solved. My flight is already the day after tomorrow.
Please try to help me, I have no one else to turn to. I will wait for your answer.
Your Daria 
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2022 um 19:29 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Rogeee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 10. August 2022 um 06:28

First she sent me this message:

hello my dear. I read your letter and it made me a little sad that you say I can play with you. I don't need it. I don't play any games. I just want to come to you and when I arrive I will make you happy and you will see everything for yourself by my actions and deeds to you. you'll see for yourself, dear!! my intentions are serious to you and this trip is very important to me! this trip is my chance to improve my life. this is really very important to me, dear.
darling, here is my phone number +380276413589. Darling, can you send it today? I won't get tired of thanking you! this is really a very important act and I really appreciate that you don't leave me and help me come to you. you will help our relationship with you! I kiss you!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2022 um 10:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Rogeee
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 10. August 2022 um 06:31

Later I communicate with her  to a different number her number +380 (68) 395 83 72
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2022 um 10:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 10. August 2022 um 10:47

Externe Outings:

<dariapryz@gmail.com>
<heishlydaria89@gmail.com>
<dariachersi@gmail.com>
<mesheymadasha@gmail.com>
<dariachopr@gmail.com>
<dariasitym@gmail.com>
<darianisha@outlook.com>
<dariauplov@outlook.com>

Weiteres Thema:

Daria <darialithe@outlook.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 10. August 2022 um 10:56

Zitat:
+380276413589

Zitat:
+380 (68) 395 83 72

Zitat:
Международный телефонный код Украины
(Country Calling Code)     380
Код выхода на международную линию
(International Dialing Prefix IDD)     00
Формат телефонных номеров     +380 (xx) xxx-xx-xx
2-буквенный код страны альфа-2 (Alpha2)     UA
3-буквенный код страны альфа-3 (Alpha3)     UKR
Цифровой код страны ISO (трёхзначный с ведущими нулями)     804
Название страны на английском языке     Ukraine
Полное официальное наименование страны Часть света     Европа
Расположение     Восточная Европа
Столица     Киев

Международный телефонный код используется для звонков как с мобильных, так и со стационарных телефонов.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #8 - 11. August 2022 um 19:36

Auswertung des gefälschten ukrainischen Reisepasses:

Passnummer: UP 258471

Passinhaberin: Daria Myronenko

Ah - da ist er ja wieder... Nach meiner Liste ist das das dritte Mal in den letzten drei Monaten, dass mir dieses Machwerk über den Weg läuft. Z. B. Hier!

Und noch immer ist der Fälscher zu blöd, die richtige Schriftart im maschinenlesbaren Teil zu verwenden.

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema