Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alla <lastydeva@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 557 mal)

flchamp
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Alla <lastydeva@mail.ru>
14. April 2022 um 16:01

My family is now mom, dad and son Dima. We all live together. My mom is a housewife, she helps me with my child, and my dad is a driver, I don’t know how I would have coped without my parents. My parents are a very good example for me as a loving couple and strong family, they had such a wonderful relationship that I dream of the same high, long relationship! My dad prepares most of all breakfast for my mom and makes her favorite cup of coffee with milk, they called each other "my love, my dear" and it was so sincere and sweet! And his mother always spoils him with a delicious dinner after a hard day at work. They are so cute, you can't stop looking. about your family? Are you close?

I am a person who loves family for whom family is the highest value. My dream is to find a man with whom we will create a strong, friendly family. I have a son Dima, he is only 5 years old, I sincerely hope that you also love children and this is not a problem for you. I want to find happiness. I know it's not easy to find the love of your life, but I believe that luck is on our side and we will soon find happiness.

My parents cook amazingly. And as a child, my grandmother always spoiled me with all kinds of sweet pastries. No wonder I also love and can cook very well. and I also love to eat, so I go in for sports to always be in shape, but I was lucky with genetics, so I often indulge myself with all sorts of sweets.
I love to cook Ukrainian dishes such as borsch with donuts, dumplings. I love baking bread, cakes, pastries. True, baking takes a lot of time. Cooking is another hobby of mine. I can cook sushi, marmalade, and marshmallows, I'm an experimenter. I would like to sculpt dough with my beloved, it is such a fascinating process. I love both meat and seafood, in general, I am not selective in food. The only thing that you don't really want to cook for yourself, but for the family, cooking turns into a pleasure

Sweetie sorry me for not being with u all day like before.  Very cold here, so soon will go home. Very frosty outside. I would love better to hug u and watch flame in the fire place tonight) what are ur plans for evening?I am sure u think of me)

Wanna sleep now dear)  wish u a wonderful time of day and night) hope this day will be peaceful)talk tomorrow) send u hugs) will dream of u)

I met this woman online from an international dating site and looking to see if I'm being scammed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Alla Voloshyna
DOB 03.23.1986
Horlivka, Ukraine
whatsapp +380635578218
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2022 um 13:01 von Schnitzel »  

lastydeva1.jpg ( 59 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva1.jpg
lastydeva2.jpg ( 72 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva2.jpg
lastydeva3.jpeg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva3.jpeg
lastydeva4.jpeg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva4.jpeg
lastydeva5.jpeg ( 101 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva5.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
flchamp
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Alla <lastydeva@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 14. April 2022 um 16:04

My love for you is that ray of the sun, which I missed so much before seeing you. When I think of you, it seems to me that you are there, I can feel your exciting breath, the warmth of your body. Honey, you Can't imagine what you're doing with me! I live only for you! While you are on this earth, I am not afraid of anything, I will overcome everything. Every day, I thank God for helping me find you among many people, for our great tender love, which will have no end - I'm sure of that. You have no idea how I want to run up to you, cling to your strong manly bosom, feel the smell of your muscular body. My dear, dear! I have never loved anyone the way I love you! I myself am surprised at this, but I can’t do anything. Yes, and I do not want! You are the best, you are the most beloved, you are the dearest person to me.

I really got suspicious when she sent me this.
After doing a plagiarism scan, I got 2 notifications, one of them was from this very site.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2022 um 12:50 von Schnitzel »  

lastydeva6.jpeg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva6.jpeg
lastydeva7.jpeg ( 113 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva7.jpeg
lastydeva8.jpg ( 88 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva8.jpg
lastydeva9.jpeg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva9.jpeg
lastydeva10.jpeg ( 85 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva10.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flchamp
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 14. April 2022 um 16:08

I have banking information she wants me to send money to. It's to a third party person. She claims it's her boss. I don't know what I can post regarding the bank info so any guidance would be appreciated.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 14. April 2022 um 22:44

Die Bilder im Keller aus dem Startbeitrag sind Fakebilder.

Die Bilder wurden bei Chizhova Veronika (Kartavenko) / Weronika (Kartawenko) / Чижова Вероника (Картавенко) geklaut.

Chizhova Veronica Urbanovich / Tschischowa Weronika Urbanowitsch / Чижова Вероника Урбанович

Kovylkino (Saransk) / Bryansk

https://moyaokruga.ru/golos.primokshane/Articles.aspx?articleId=344215&ysclid=l1...

https://vk.com/veronicayrbanovich
https://vk.com/id23037982
https://vk.com/id530538010
https://ok.ru/profile/578947118532
https://www.instagram.com/veronica.chizh/

Veronika Chizhova ist mit Konstantin Olegovitch / Konstantin Olegowitsch / Константин Олегович seit 2015 verheiratet.

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2022 um 12:50 von Schnitzel »  

lastydeva11.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva11.jpg
lastydeva12.jpg ( 90 KB | Downloads )
lastydeva12.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 14. April 2022 um 22:49

flchamp schrieb on 14. April 2022 um 16:08:
I have banking information she wants me to send money to. It's to a third party person. She claims it's her boss. I don't know what I can post regarding the bank info so any guidance would be appreciated.

@ flchamp

You can post the bank details here. We also need the headers to the emails.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flchamp
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 14. April 2022 um 23:24

Iryna Khroma
card number  5354400700023917
IBAN UA 473390500000026202001091876
phone number +380669451713
address
Schorsa st, 32
Odessa town
Ukraine
date of birth 16th of December 1965

I don't have any emails all messages are through whatsapp.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. April 2022 um 23:35 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flchamp
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 15. April 2022 um 23:01

I appreciate the help. I don't know how the woman I was speaking with is able to live with herself being such a sick human being.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema