Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <dr.olga@sudosevo.ru.com> (Gelesen: 1196 mal)

Velic
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Olga <dr.olga@sudosevo.ru.com>
18. November 2021 um 09:55

Hello again, it's Olga, I hope you remember me. I wrote you
the letter a few days ago, but have not received your answer.
Probably my letter has not reached you, therefore I again send this
letter, I hope you receive it this time.

Hello   dear  stranger  How  are  you?  My  parents  gave  me  a  name Olga,Me 34 years old.
First of all I want to explain where did I find your e-mail address. I went to agency of
acquaintance and said that I want to find a serious man through the Internet. I want to destroy
the loneliness and to find the good person who, as well as me will want to share all pleasure
of life. In our country many lonely people use such services. So they gave me your e-mail
address and said that you are also trying to find a good and serious partner in life.
I hope they did not deceive me, since they received monetary compensation from me. If it so
inform me and I will not disturb more you.
I think you would like to know who I am? And I would like to tell you. I am from a country called Russia,
in the southern part of this country. My house is located in Sudosevo - small beautiful village.
I am happy to live here, unfortunately there is a problem. Although my country big enough,
but there are no decent men for serious-relationship. I am a single wonderful girl try to find
pleasant man for real love and relationship, who can really love and appreciate own woman.
Before I start telling you my story let me inform you about a very important fact. I hope
you’re not disappointed that I don’t live in your state (I think you’ve already guessed).
I sincerely hope it doesn’t frighten you. I’m the same as ladies living in different
country. I’m just a human being with a heart and soul. I suppose my nationality and
location don’t disappoint you and you will answer my email. I think the nationality and
cultural difference are not the most important things in a woman for you. By the way in
the nearest future I’m going to travel. Maybe I visit your state and who knows we are
possibly become friends or maybe even more… and if your interest isn’t limited only
by distance and boundaries I’ll be really happy.
Now let me tell you a few words about myself. I live in Russia. The hamlet I live in is
called “Sudosevo”. It’s a small village where just 1500 people live. Maybe you’ll try to find my
place on the map. It’s not far from Saransk (a large city in the south-west of my country).
In my childhood I dreamed of becoming an interpreter of the English language and I
wanted to work with our President to know state and international secrets.(smile).
But the fortune disposed in a different way. I started my education in a medical school.
After finishing school I entered Medical University. Now I work at hospital. I’m a gynecologist.
xxx I promised to send you my image and now I keep my promise.
I hope you like them. In addition I want to say that my hair is light though I change it
sometimes.  My  height is 5 feet 6 inches. My weight is 125 pounds. As you know I’m 34 years old.
I was born on September 29 in 1987. Of course tastes differ but maybe you’ll like my image
and my appearance. In other case if you don’t like my appearance please let me know,
I won’t disturb you any longer.
I should say I’m an optimist in the depth of my heart and it helps me in my life. I’m not
a little girl and I see my life from a philosophical point of view. I can’t make myself an
absolutely happy ladies. I’ve got a wonderful job and good house. But there are things that
make people happy. They are not material things, they are more than that. I was the first
who wrote that. It means I’m ready to share my thoughts with you. I’m very glad and
grateful you’ve written me. In any case I hope you are interested in our dialog and I’ll be
looking forward to getting an email from you. At the end of the letter I want to ask you
simple questions. What is your profession? Do you like your job? Have you got an
experience in communicating with people from other countries? Maybe you’re more
qualified in it than me. If you don’t want to answer the questions please don’t do it. It’s
just my woman’s curiosity. I’ll be extremely grateful if send me your photos. I’m sure
to save them in my computer.
Best regards.
Olga.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <dr.olga@sudosevo.ru.com>
Authentication-Results: mqgmx020.server.lan; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@sudosevo.ru.com
Received: from mail-pl1-f179.google.com ([209.85.214.179]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx017 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M57nK-1mmTzv2Fee-00183U for <xxxx>; Thu, 18 Nov 2021 06:25:44 +0100
Received: by mail-pl1-f179.google.com with SMTP id m24so4229849pls.10 for <xxxx>; Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:25:43 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sudosevo.ru.com; s=google; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=yLl6cai+Jv4bI2Zxm8XoTNWnSTTmbeKRtdRrvGuml0Y=; b=L3B3AMuySkh3XOJT7yBvZuKArxRJConwfzgEZN4ibKf7tekokF822Bm9+aVkP0Ka/O gV3/5poYHfmaZkeKktSpMG3xAU6RXamv1mrqPyxFTxe9MbFZQcx5CsPbOGvPGqSF6dRd EaU3VOQ5g4HtH5gA4pQcwIvCQvbU42+t/aPdaUFZ6EIC1YmdgtQ+rr8hiSDvICibC6yg aK2DwU6B/p1joOHUDxqcFFycoHWWOikMpK0/ZKm7MaGeneJqcRLqf2r5DLcgA/IrVzEQ /m7z+8BnO3t20m1YuDkUi3kRCMq95OhYNNxdMh8jMRd2O9dDPXYt2Ql8f5pGWUF+VLhu DVHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=yLl6cai+Jv4bI2Zxm8XoTNWnSTTmbeKRtdRrvGuml0Y=; b=EYgsiwMmD4xDU2ZxVi1oa/lqkgDYNbXijm2mZvdjuZwoJRN15PROcQW8dXXFYDIa5r rfHPBdO4LIToVCcfqAea2jvu6Pi/sJ2BNL2u92sfC4cdtOq7dagJVA/Zzs/SySCJ6gVC dnfodqwJXOUBHd6lbwb9jPmOSF0D3bacPu5gql8LxiDGi83/OkRow1pYh8oOoZmjG9mI 5tkoaknQdydWSGB2nJr4KPkqKp8QCDoYocMK+AcpoK0dqnigD8Ltht7O0bQeeIMZfb14 no0K0qeKFROKgx8TbmG6Ch9E0QY96D6TV9uo/xaYxh13rsbZFhCE9gZl1qoZw2796PFf 9yZQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: AOAM531vYqFIdKbRlMLe1QxbdM3zZU2CAMI7oUywiyUIeT8TpWVef9un 4UkxyyPcEuX3NlTwGKeZYiihz8qWY55c/maNVsNdPRRBcrditgrFrQfRKk7p
X-Google-Smtp-Source: QyF7FXoYqUA=
X-Received: by 2002:a17:90a:d515:: with SMTP id t21mr6924033pju.123.1637213141062; Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:25:41 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:25:31 +0300
Message-ID: <CAJaFkY2WX-yMjewQMQpA+Z3_hc2QETYrW-Z-L-4-LejLeqDZ8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello xxx, it's Olga. Did you get my letter?
To: <xxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="000000000000b42c5905d109635b"
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juli 2023 um 20:41 von Stiray »  

dr_olga1.jpg ( 76 KB | Downloads )
dr_olga1.jpg
dr_olga2.jpg ( 57 KB | Downloads )
dr_olga2.jpg
dr_olga3.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
dr_olga3.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Olga <dr.olga@sudosevo.ru.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. November 2021 um 19:19

Das erste Bild wurde gespiegelt und manipuliert. Die anderen Bilder sind nicht mehr auf ihren Profilen.

Die Bilder wurden bei Viktoriya Onniceva (Razgulova) / Wiktorija Onnizewa (Rasgulowa) / Виктория Онницева (Разгулова) aus Sankt Petersburg geklaut.

https://vk.com/id153756975
https://www.instagram.com/viktoriyaraz/

Externe Outings:

<dr.ekaterina@yastrebovka.ru.com>
<dr.tatyana@petryaevo.ru.com> 
<dr.svetlana@hlebnoe.ru.co> 
<dr.yuliya@orlovka.site>

Weitere Themen:

Alina <dr.alina@chulok.ru.com>
Olga <olga.dr@idyash.ru>
Irina <sandersoncampy542@gmail.com> <dr.irina@taush.ru>
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Juli 2022 um 15:37 von Stiray »