Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kseniia <litvin.oksi@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 481 mal)

FG
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Wien
Kseniia <litvin.oksi@gmail.com>
03. September 2021 um 15:23

Hello my dear new friend xxx!!! I am so happy we have find each other on the dating site. Though the thousand women you have choose me and it makes me so proud i have got your attention. Who knows, maybe It could be a start of beautiful  story. I am also interested in knowing you better and ask you, Please write to me a letter about yourself with more details, i promise to answer all your questions and tell you about myself all you want to know.
I hope you will answer to me soon and wish you a nice day and great
mood
My greetings to you, Kseniia.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Januar 2022 um 12:11 von Schnitzel »  

litvin_oksi1.jpg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
litvin_oksi1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Voortrekker
Global Moderator

Re: Kseniia <litvin.oksi@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. September 2021 um 18:08

Hello dear xxx!! Oh, Wow, didn't wait you write to me so fast. I am very happy to get your mail, thanks a lot!!!  

I think I must tell you as more as I can about myself  and of course give you exhaustive information about my personality.

To be frank, I really do not know what to start with, always had thoughts Internet meeting is not for me, but it is 21 century and why i can't try? There 
are a lot of couples  were built by this way.

So, let's start to know something about me.

So,as you know, dear xxx, my name is  Kseniia( short Oksana), my dad gave this name to me after the Saint Ksenia.She is prayed for love, for children, for marriage, for health, for pregnancy. Prayers to her in the families established the world, the suffering ones received healing, and those who needed, found their good place in life. Dad has find this name is the best for his little girl. I was born  in the small city, Donetsk region, Eastern part of Ukraine.

Then after school i went to Donetsk, to study. From that moment I still live here.

I am 37 years old I have son  of 6 years old. His name is Nikita. In his minds he is older, because he is alone man in our family and he is my protector and my shoulder!!!! My best friend!Hope for you it is not a problem if i have child??? If you this the woman with child  is not not for you, then i give up. I have my Mum, Dad died a lot of years ago. Still have granny. 

I am working in the supermarket,  because I must take care about my son and myself, must count on my own forces. I was married, had husband, it is difficult  topic, i don't know what to start with. We had good life, my husband was hard working man, initiative and maybe fortunate. 

He built business, own little company with building materials and furniture for repair inside of houses. We had no problems with money and everything. 

He spoiled me a lot with clothe, cosmetic, dresses and other woman's things. I had no problems with something for son, he had everything needed. 

2014 situation here has changed, war started. my husband needed to go to other city for business meeting, from that moment i have lost him. 

All connection with him i have lost, no answered phone, nothing. I went to police, they didn't help firstly. Tried to find him with a lot of ways, asked 
for his friends to help.  I have thoughts firstly maybe he simple left me for other woman, but it was not like this, he was killed as police have find then 
his damaged car, Ukrainian army bombed that place where he went.Bus with people and some cars were shooted. So, I have lost my husband and my happy life stopped on this. I cried a lot, felt broken and also don't want to continue to live!

But  I  could  not give up, cause I had the only one little creature  who  needs  me - my son. 

After those years, i am tired to live like this, I decided to start a new life. I found a  job at the company which produced plastic windows, as a manager. Then company became a bankrupt some time i was without job.,

Then i find other and now I am working in the supermarket. I need to take care of my son, I need to live further anyway..

You can ask me why Internet and dating site, as there are lots of men in my city around?  See, xxx, I am disappointed in Ukrainian men, most of them 
looking for housewife for themselves who will cook for them and wash their clothes, but they don't understand  women  needs  care and support too!!!

I can see so often destroyed families and alone women here. But I want other life for myself, I need beloved  man near, I need love comes to my heart. 

Finally I want to be a good wife, wear ring and be proud of it!!! 

That is why I made my choice to look for  man  abroad, it is like a last hope!!!  xxx, I hope I don't tired you with my writing, i just hope to 
hear back from you and know about you more also!!!  have a nice day!! Kseniia.

Code
Alles auswählen
NET-176-109-224-20
Lugansky Merezhy Ltd
kv. Zhukova, 4b, 1
Lugansk
UKRAINE 

Zitat:
Received: from pc2 ([176.109.231.35])
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 10:36:02 +0300

... IP ist sauber und wurde noch nicht benutzt. Für mich ist das kapitel damit abgeschlossen, da es nur um den Quelltext ging. Ich werde sie für mich nicht nutzen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2021 um 20:21 von Schnitzel »  

litvin_oksi2.jpeg ( 38 KB | Downloads )
litvin_oksi2.jpeg
litvin_oksi3.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
litvin_oksi3.jpg
litvin_oksi4.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
litvin_oksi4.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema