Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Farrias Amand <farriasaand332@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 731 mal)

Ebrahim
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Farrias Amand <farriasaand332@gmail.com>
16. März 2021 um 08:24

Hello,
Thank you very much for your response and for accepting my proposal.
How is life there? I hope you and your family are doing well, I am doing well here in Libya. I will be very happy to know more about you. Like I said, my name is Sgt .. Farrias Amand .., US Citizen, from Charlotte. , North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, I graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, I am single for 30 years, I am currently in Libya in a war zone for a peacekeeping mission due to the WAR crisis that is happening here in Libya.
About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and I am a very respectful and kind woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own religion is Christian Catholic, I never judge others and I am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life and I am very respectful.
Dear, I have my reasons for contacting you as I have something very important to share with you in my next email. I want to start a very solid relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring many great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationships do not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or enter business partners with my funds that I need to invest with urgent assistance.
Dear: How do you make a living to overcome financial expenses and support your life and your family? I know we are just getting to know each other, but we can share ideas and discuss important things and more topics while talking about ourselves, I like to think positively and I am concerned about other people's feelings.
I will be very happy to know more about you, such as your hobbies, interests, lifestyle, religious beliefs, as I always say, I have a very very important topic to share and discuss with you in my next email so that you can give me a solution about it, let me stop here for now, I expect an urgent response from you soon.
Sincerely, Sergeant ...... Farrias Amand.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2021 um 21:17 von vierauge »  

farriasaand332a.jpg ( 79 KB | Downloads )
farriasaand332a.jpg
farriasaand332b.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
farriasaand332b.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Farrias Amand <farriasaand332@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. März 2021 um 18:56

Namens- und Dienstgradschwäche. Sollte wohl einmal Amanda Farrias werden.

SSgt. J.F Instructor USAF

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema