Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <likeolga@front-edu.com> (Gelesen: 2756 mal)

seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Olga <likeolga@front-edu.com>
02. Februar 2021 um 18:25

good day . Whatup? Please do not be surprised to my message. I know that we have with you a dream in life - we want warmth and love. With your permission, I will say you more about me. I am twenty five years old. from Ukraine I am cheerful, extrovert girl. I like to dream and rejoice life. I like to spend time in good company, But in my heart right now is ice. I want to find a human who melts the cold. I'm sure you can be ideal. I'm an open woman, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to go in the world of pleasure and fidelity, if you are ready out of the gray boring life make vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this chance, leave everything and write me soon! I love sex. We can communicate and share photo, even erotic. That's one of my picture. In the future, of course, you would get more of my pics and be able to know me closer. I hope that I could like you and our relationship!! i'll continue. ! ! Y our pas s ionate Olga P.S I'm hope you like my photo

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für PrivateSystems Netzwerke, USA:
Return-Path: <anonymous@host.custompagedesignsllc.com>
Received: from host.custompagedesignsllc.com ([204.197.252.166]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus009 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M5OuZ-1l4jxh0DS9-001Nwi for <xxx>; Fri, 29 Jan 2021 19:54:20 +0100
Received: (qmail 26617 invoked by uid 48); 28 Jan 2021 19:12:48 -0500
To: xxx
Subject: Hey
Message-ID: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com>
Reply-To: likeolga <likeolga@front-edu.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:12:47 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0B73_01D6F590.6B204120"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V15.4.3538.513
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (eXpurgate); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2023 um 07:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Olga <likeolga@front-edu.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Februar 2021 um 20:53

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 05. Februar 2021 um 17:44

Hello! It's me, Olga, sorry for my slow reply, i was busy so much...
I am so very pleased, that you replied to my quick message! I was waited for your answer with a big impatience!
I hope you will be attentive to words that i am going to write, then i can assure you i will be patient and attentive reader also Zwinkernd
Cause from what you'll write to me i'll consider, is there any point in our further dialogue. The thing is, and i think you'll agree with me-
it's so hurts to be ignored, yes? I want to be straight with you in our correspondence, i want to have a chance to talk free about what's on
my mind. And it's so sad when you get ignore at the end, or rude words or more of it, when you've been called by a different name.
It's so unpleasant this happened with me a couple of times and less of everything i want it happen again. Ah, i am sorry if it sounds too
pretentious, i don't want you to be frighten, i am a kind person after all. Please, read my letter to the end and only then make your
conclusions. The point is, i am a gentle and loving girl but life gives lessons that needs to be learned, so i try to be more cautious now.
There is so much people that carries cruelty and evil with them. I am interested in you and the fact that you wrote to me tells that you like me too.
None of us could tell right now, where will our communication lead us to, i hope, no matter what we could be friends at least.
Well, to the point- something about me: i am a student, my main subject is sociology. I am 25 yo and i live in a town called Dnipro, Ukraine.
In my future letters i'll give you more detailed story. I must tell you right now, from very beginning, that in my free from studying time
i am working as a dancer at night club, this is a very popular place and most of the time we should wear some very sexy wears ( sometimes
topless), nothing more, no sexual encounter or anything else. i am not ashamed of my work. If you think that you can't communicate with a girl
who sometimes shows her body in public places, it'll be better for you, well for me too, to stop this communication. I like man's who try to be
honest with themselves, who doesn't judge just because most of the peoples do, brave and passionate persons. Please forgive my english, i am
still learning and sometimes it's hard for me to View translation, for example something from urban language or national specific. Anyway, forgive me if
i'll miss something you'll write.
I like having fun, laughing and i think i am easy person in communication, like jokes, and the people who like to smile. Smile- is something you
like to have when you live in a Ukraine, it helps )) Anyway, you'll not be bored next to me! Despite of that, i have not to much friends, but i try to
be a best for this little company i have, true friendships is something really valuable! Hope we could be that kind of people to each other and will
be careful and respectful to each other. I'll do my best from my side! It's not with any person i want to be engaged in such relationships, but, in some way,
i want to try it with you. I like you and want to give it a try. i don't want you to think like i am irrational in some way, but we must confess to each
others that attraction between man and woman is irrational by it's nature, don't it? I think i have my own head, i know something about peoples and society,
well thanks to my education. Sometimes i think it's too much for a young woman like me, sometimes i want to feel myself silly little girl, who had someone
who cares about her. But life had it's rules- either you grow quick either you lose. So, i became an independent instead of waiting for someone.
Now i think, no matter what was in your life before you shouldn't complain, look at everything around you- life isn't simple but it also had it's beauty!
We are the creators of our world and we must chose the people that surrounds us wisely. That's my philosophy, what's you thinking about it?
There is something that's on my mind also, as i told you, i had an experience in talking with some peoples from Internet, and some of this experience isn't
pleasant, as i told you before, i want to be heard but some peoples talks like robots and avoid personal communications, so will it be possible if i'll
call you some day? When you'll be ready just write me your phone number and i'll call you. I want to hear your voice. I'll love to do that right when i
repair my cell phone, i accidently crashed it at my work cause of some drunk girl. Oh, one more thing, i wrote you that i want to make an exchange with
some erotic photos with you, but i also want to be sure that it's not the only thing why you wrote me. I want to be sure you interested in me as a person also!
Some man's just wanted hot photos and they keep talking only about that, talking about some cash instead of my photos, but- the only way i can send this kind of
photos is thru mutual respect and understanding. Some of this man's stopped writing me as soon as they got it. And this was not very pleasant for me. But,
don't get me wrong, i think sending some hot photos to each other is really fun and exciting! It's a big pleasure for me to show this photos for someone i
feel sympathy to!- It gives me wings to fly! I only ask you one thing, please dont be to insistent, let it go as it should go. Don't forget, i am waiting
for your photos also and with a big impatience! Just resize them first, intenet speed is really low here and sometimes it takes ages to download a large
scaled photo.
I am here and waiting for your answer with a big interest and huge impatience! I want to hear about the place you live in, your country, city,
peoples around. I am so curious!
This was a long letter, but there is so much i need to tell you. I want to hear your opinion about main thoughts in this letter, don't make me waiting
for too long!
With my best wishes,
Olga

Spoiler für Webhost LLC, Russia:
Return-Path: <likeolga@front-edu.com>
Received: from s50.webhost1.ru ([185.179.191.135]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus008 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Lw2G3-1m1XD301b3-017po1 for <xxx>; Wed, 03 Feb 2021 17:38:17 +0100
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=CIA) by s50.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <likeolga@front-edu.com>) id 1l7LAN-0003YR-GM for xxx; Wed, 03 Feb 2021 19:38:14 +0300
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 18:09:34 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: likeolga@front-edu.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <10310008087.20210203180934@front-edu.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Re[2]: Hey
In-Reply-To: >
References: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------108A253F39BE66"
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 08. Februar 2021 um 17:53

Hello my dear friend xxx !
Could i call you my friend?
It was so great to receive a letter from you and i am so happy that you want to communicate with me further.
I want you to read my message carefully cause there is some important things i am about to tell you and i
want to know what are you thinking about that. I am glad that you do not judge me cause of my work as a club dancer.
For me a dancing is just an expression of my mood and my perception of music and beauty of movement.
I have been hesitant when wrote you about my job in my first message, Mostly i don't talk with peoples about
my job. But i think that any relationships should be built on trust and sincerity. I enjoy of dancing and some
nice music, this makes me feel happy even when i am sad about something. I think i have a nice body, so dancing
is something i was born for, i think Besides i think that every girl likes when someone finds her attractive
and sexy, i like to think that i'm exciting girl It's really cheer me up. Hope my words doesn't knock you
down, i try to stay straight thinking and free-minded. I am only asking you to not think about be as a lecherous
girl or whatever. I am fragile, faithful and kind-hearted girl. I need only one man in my life to make me happy!
Sometimes life getting hard, sometimes bad things happen but no matter what, i love this life, every day, every hour!
But i stay rational and don't do anything that could be morally and socially unacceptable. And i think there is nothing
wrong with my job as a dancer. Someday i could make a special dance for you only, would you like to see it xxx ?
Every girl in our dance party has it's own nickname, a stage name, mine is Morning Flower. Does it sounds good in english?
The pictures i am sending you are made with a help of my old girlfriend. There was an accident with my computer a month ago
and all of my pics were deleted. I'll try to find some or make a new ones for you. Don't forget to resize your photos
before sending them to me, internet connection is so weak here, i am forced to use 3g modem for connection. Communication
innovations appearing with a big delay in Ukraine and we don't even have 4g connection here, maybe soon it'll appears.
But for now the traffic payment remains high, i need to pay for each megabyte i am downloading and it's getting quite a big
sum time to time. This is a reason why i can't use Skype or social networks or messengers. So for now, the best way of
communication for us is email.
I mailed you some new pictures, hope you found them nice. I want to know what are you thinking about my photos, did they
made any impression on you? I am always waiting for your photos with a big impatience, hope you'll make some new one
for me special. I am about to send you some more exciting photos in future, when we'll get closer to each other.
You know, it's not easy for me to find a new interesting peoples, to let them in my life. But i find you a very nice
and interesting person. I think i made a right move when i mailed to you first time and now i hope our communication
will continue. I want we to learn each other closer. xoxoxo
Let's i tell you something about myself then, well, as i already told i am 25 years old and my photos should tell you
everything about my appearance. I have no close relatives as i am an orphan. From very early childhood i was grown in
a shelter. This was a tough times. There are so many memories i want to forget when i am thinking about this years.
Children protection programs are don't get enough cash from a government in Ukraine, it's a big problem and very sad
thing to talk about let us talk about something else. We could talk about this later.
Right then i left a shelter according to some local laws i was presented a small nice apartment not far from a city
center. I was a diligent student at the shelter so this fact, as also my willing to proceed my education, gave me
an opportunity to study at the local university without paying a huge cash. So i joined a sociology faculty of
Dnipro State University. There is a lot of info and you probably asking yourself- why does she wrote all of those?
You see, this academic year will be a graduation year for me, and now it's time for my graduation practice that should be carried
outside the country, where i must departure at the very nearest future. All the papers already signed and my tickets are
booked. I was given two weeks to reach your capital city, but i didn't thought about where should i move after. I was
told to choose any city of your country i want for my practice, where i'll be staying and where i'll get all i need to
finish my education, like room, food, cash for a living. All this expenses will be taking care by the Finnish
government as i am taking a part in their governmental education assistance program. I'll update you with details in
my next letters. The main thing is that everything is ready and i'll arrive in your country very soon. I'll need someone
i know in the places where i am going to and i am extremely happy that i found you! This practice in your country will last
for 5 month. So, we will have a plenty of time to meet in real, talk about everything, do whatever comes in our minds.
By the way, i love sex! This is a great opportunity to learn someone you like, sexual excitement makes souls wide open.
I am not pushing you toward this, everything will come as it should, in time and in right place. I hope you'll get my
straightness right after all we are two adult human beings and it's all so natural when two people feel sympathy.
When the time will come and my practice ends, i'll have to return to Ukraine to get my diploma. Right after i'll graduate
i have a plan to sell my flat and leave Ukraine. So, i am deciding now where should i move after that.
My flat isn't big but it's my nice quiet place where i can hide from a world sometimes. I redesigned it a little
so it's pretty nice looking apartment now, i proud of it It costs me some good cash but still... I'm not
getting much with my dances but i never ever ever being doing anything except dancing to earn my cash, no sex-cash
deals, i am not a very *friendly* person, i just like to dance, please remember this. And i despise a girls who falls so low that they
sell their bodies, this isn't right!
Almost all the time i'm in the university or at the club, i try to keep myself busy, i like that.
I like sport, like to run at the early morning sometimes. Winter brings other fun stuff like skates or ski. Sometimes i
visit a pool, in other words i try to keep my body in a good shape. What are you thinking about sport?
Oww, xxx , you must be getting so bored to read this long letter, i'll try to make next letter shorter
I am waiting for your thoughts regarding some things i wrote.
Hope you doing great and smiling after you read all of this, wish you a great mood!
Your Olga. Your Morning Flower

Spoiler für Kamatera Inc, Netherlands, VPN Server:
Received: from s50.webhost1.ru ([185.179.191.135]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus006 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M5Z6M-1lsaav2xrc-00xcep for <xxx>; Sat, 06 Feb 2021 12:24:42 +0100
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=CIA) by s50.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <likeolga@front-edu.com>) id 1l8LhP-0007uW-Ba for xxx; Sat, 06 Feb 2021 14:24:40 +0300
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 13:17:41 +0300
Message-ID: <88454355.20210206131741@front-edu.com>
Subject: Re[4]: Hey
References: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com> > <10310008087.20210203180934@front-edu.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------5E6224B2E57FB97"
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V03:K0:rlkOsF4ROD4=:730QnnVkwC0PLDC1ItTOqcJ0yTco Mw5RSMYLATjleUeJDoP4y0wSJoHNAC6zHpGD4pG7rS3D3exOH+AnjrP0UkL/Sr/gZVOJy/j7A
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 12. Februar 2021 um 18:27

Hey my sweet dear xxx !
I am so pleased to get a letter from you, it brings a smile on my face and frequent beats in my chest!
It is so easy to talk with you. I would like to continue our correspondence, you definitely caught me with something!
I hope we continue our communication and find out where will it lead us to
I thought maybe my previous mails was to cumbersome for reading so i need to make some clarification about my foreign practice and
education assistance program. I hope that my english language level will allow me to make it understandable
I should begin from a fact, that in despite of that i am living in Ukraine i am not a Ukrainian on my nationality, my nation called "Mari".
I am sorry that i should begin from this far, but it is necessary you will see. Mari nation is not numerous, there are only about 40 or 50 thousand
people all over the Ukraine and some in other countries.
Mari Nationality is just one of many nationalities of Finno-Ugric group. There are other nationalities there like Finns, Hungarians, Estonian etc.
There are plenty of info about mari in the internet, and you can find it if you think this is interesting. Anyway, let me go on with my story, we are
approaching to the point.
All this nationalities are tied with one cultural legacy and with a common help of each other they doing all to save this cultural unity.
so, the government of Finland established a international help program that supports Finno-Ugric peoples who lives in developing countries or in
counties with unstable socioeconomic situation. I found this out when i was surfing thru the internet and i thought- i should try to get involved in this
program, so i filled all the papers and sent it for review. About one month later i got a call from my university dean and i was told that my application was
approved and, with a help from this Finnish program, my final practice will be carried abroad. I think that my orphan status and my achievements in studying
played a significant role, so i was elected from many other peoples.
Dear xxx , this program gave me a big opportunities, they already paid for my flight tickets, and they also going cover all my habitation costs
when i will fly to your country. I will also get a cash grant for all my possible needs during the time of practice, this grant is equal to 7400 Euro.
I will get this cash when i get to my final practice location. I will be totally free to use this grant what ever i want, this cash will be given to me
at the Finnish embassy in your country's capital city.
This grant will pay all my expenses that will appears during my practice, like rent, food, clothing, everything that i will need in this 5
month. But i will get this cash only in about two weeks at the Finnish embassy in your capital. After i will sign all the documents and receive this grant,
i will be free to go to any city i want and there my practice will be carried out and i want to choice your city.
Once again, all expenses will be covered by this governmental program- flights, land travels, residing, food...
Now i think that i am not so unfortunate person after all I think you can imagine that- when something really good suddenly appears in your life
it feel so fantastic, i can not believe this happening but it is true! After many ears of hard work, struggle and survival... It is some kind of miracle!
Ops, it seems that i am bothering you with my stories again! Anyway i hope you feel just a little happy for me also.
Dear xxx , sounds silly but i just want to give you a part of my god mood to you.
Hope you didn't fall asleep cause of my endless talks and you will not disappear. Can you send me a letter soon? I want to hear your thoughts!
I want to know your opinion and i am also waiting for a couple of gentle words from you.
You can find a map in attach, there is a little info about Finno-Ugric nations location there, just for your interest...
I will be looking for your mail and i hope to see it soon.
It is so nice to have a talk with you, maybe it is more than just a friendship waiting us in future? Hope so...
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Olga

Spoiler:
Received: from s50.webhost1.ru ([185.179.191.135]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus007 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Ma1lp-1lUAUR2Xmx-00LnmA for <xxx>; Tue, 09 Feb 2021 15:20:25 +0100
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=CIA) by s50.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <likeolga@front-edu.com>) id 1l9TsD-0002zM-HU for xxx; Tue, 09 Feb 2021 17:20:21 +0300
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:48:38 +0300
Message-ID: <1124631323.20210209164838@front-edu.com>
Subject: Re[6]: Hey
References: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com> > <10310008087.20210203180934@front-edu.com> > <88454355.20210206131741@front-edu.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------120B0D4F40FF62"
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:4i8w55yBGOw=:RAix2fD74dDUuacg8pProMSQ3N ObzXwK8cN+HwumB/jUubk2B+zWQXEXpRaJE7z2tLXyIz3rnARxkLrQwqgCsSfrKBEzC885ZtX
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 15. Februar 2021 um 18:11

My dearest xxx !

I am so glad to get a message from you! I was waiting for your lines with impatience.
Sometimes, when i check my mail and don't find new letters from you, i read the letters you sent me before once again.
I am so happy with your interest in me but sometimes i feel little sad when you have no chance to reply me fast.
Can i ask you to write me your letters as often as you can? Even a small ones, even a couple of words, it's always a
big pleasure for me! I know, i know, sometimes it's i who is slow to reply, please sorry for that! Please try to
understand my situation, my studying and my works takes a lot of time and believe me, i am using every single spare
minute to write you my letters. Besides there are a lot of things i should do before my practice travel. Every free
minute is a diamond drop and i'm writing you this letters with a diamond dust, only for you xxx
Probably a phone talk could be more comfortable way to talk or maybe not, who knows, but still, my phone is off line.
It was crashed and i thought- why should i buy a new one here?- I know that i can buy a cool iphone (that i was dreamed
about a long time ago significantly cheaper when i'll reach your country! After all it'll be so soon. I wish i could
speak with you, hear your voice and talk about my travel, but right now i have no phone. So, the simplest way to keep our
dialogue is emailing. I am very counting on your understanding. There are too much expenses and very little time because of
this upcoming travel, so i have no chance to buy phone now. But, i'll try to find a way to speak with you on phone
as soon as i can, believe me!
It's so great that you speak what's on your mind regarding my past letter. Somehow i knew that you'll understand my life
stance. Sometimes i catch myself on the fact that my english level isn't enough to express myself. But i am learning
fast.
There is still no exact info regarding my flight, habitation and some other things... There is so much things that i should
solve in the first time in my life, and sometimes it makes me feel exhausted. I'll let you know all the information
as soon as i'll get it. Never mind, the main point is that i'll arrive to your country soon, then i'll tell you the
whole story about this long procedures. And you can be absolutely sure- nothing excites me more than our first meeting!
Hope you feel the same. Do you?
Sorry, but i'll have to keep this letter short. I was running all the day from one point to another, so much to do.
I am going to the bed early today and i hope to meet you in my dreams!
It will be a big day tomorrow- my friend Irina's birthday. I presume it'll be boring there, you know, only
couples, some of them married, some have childrens. And this is one of the situations where i find myself so lonely.
In this moments i feel how strong my need in a man's presence in my life, i mean one man, only men in my life!
And i have some good feelings about our dialogue in this way Hope there will be some changes soon...
I wish you could be with me at this birthday, i bet the things become much much cooler! You made a great impression on me,
so i think it's what you usually do with peoples. Am i right? Sending you a kiss :*
Anyway, i should be at this birthday party, Irina is close friend of mine. Actually she helps to make those photos i am
sending you. And, there is a small secret i want to share with you.
We all were a first year students in those days. It was a long time ago.You know, wild blood boiling, so.. i and Irina
were lovers. It wasn't last long, a couple of month maybe, don't remember exactly. I don't think that i or she are lesbians
and you too shouldn't think like that. We were just experimenting and that's all. Anyway, now we are just a good friends.
I must warn you right now, i will not send you her photo I told her about you, that i found a special man in the net,
she is happy for me, but still she asked to keep her anonymity. I already told you more than i should So, if you found
my little secret exciting you should use your imagination only. Once again, please let it be our secret, ok?
It was a pleasure for me to write you this letter, this way i can tell you how strong i miss your words.
So, i am waiting for your reply.
Hope this letter made you smile and wasn't too boring.
It's sad, but i must finish my message, so tiered...
Sending you my photos, hope you'll like it
Millions of kisses,
Your's Olga

Spoiler:
Received: from s50.webhost1.ru ([185.179.191.135]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus010 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MRnL2-1lLJxP39cg-00TFzg for <xxx>; Sat, 13 Feb 2021 13:14:54 +0100
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=CIA) by s50.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <likeolga@front-edu.com>) id 1lAtp1-0002WY-5y for xxx; Sat, 13 Feb 2021 15:14:51 +0300
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 15:03:05 +0300
Message-ID: <565486136.20210213150305@front-edu.com>
Subject: Re[8]: Hey
References: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com> > <10310008087.20210203180934@front-edu.com> > <88454355.20210206131741@front-edu.com> > <1124631323.20210209164838@front-edu.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------871342220F2074D"
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:v6HKwjDAlh0=:rO7/mQSGRVLUxtMe7pOJQqdvS3 0tc4ugIqP6OYp+y1lL7PorWYECs44tVFkqK38OUvLO0h5oTL6jT3yK+NFxk8/mCAADeP4JITF
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 18. Februar 2021 um 20:42

My sweetest xxx !
I am so happy to see your letter again, my sweet and sexy! How are you doing there?
Admirable that all the necessary papers and documentations are ready and in a day or two i'll travel to Kiev
for practice meeting at the local consulate. This is a very latest news so i was so hurry to share it with you
Every time i found your letter at my email i feel so good, so warmth, so excited. I believe it's unusual but somehow
i miss you as if we know each other for a years. I learned that you are so gentle and passionate person and it's
so easy and pleasant to keep a dialogue with you 
Birthday i talk you about passed well, nothing special. As i told you it was a little uninteresting and i thought
all the time, what if you could be with me now. I am single now and sometimes it's hard. There is still a big
sexual needs in me. Well, i have some ways to release it with my fingers, if you understand It's a little shameless
but know i can tell you that. This all nature's gifts, desire, passion, sex and i need it as a young woman.
And i want to ask you- would you like to see me playing with myself? I can get a shot special for you
As i see our communication goes in right direction, and from my point we should not hide anything, be absolutely
sincere in our actions and talks. This is a relations i was looking for) But first, i must warn you, there are
so much unrevealed passion in me and you must be ready for a lot of it! Hope it doesn't sounds kinky or something
I'll need all the passion you can give when we will meet, hope you are ready for that! Hope you don't mind about this
straightness...
I think there is a reasons why i have no partner or boyfriend. I guess it's all about me. Besides, i'm going to leave
this country so there is no point to look for boyfriend here. But the main thing, in my opinion, is that man's here
are so ordinary, i don't know how to say- with lack of passion and fantasy, they are so bounded in sex. Let's just
take oral sex. I think it's something so hot and exciting, sometimes i think it could be better than just a sex, and how about
69 pose?- this is so fascinating. I would like to feel cum in my mouth or on my face, just a thought about that really
makes my Frauen Dings wild! But i never experienced all of it!! And i want to try it at last!! And i thought, we could try it together!?
What do you think xxx ? And there are lot of things besides oral still need to try...
I guess i never had appropriate partner... Man's here often thinks that oral is something wrong, but i don't understand why?
After all we should be free in our love and passion! So, i just can't fulfill my fantasies here, as i'll be considered like a
dissolute girl or worse like a hooker. This is so illogical and unfair. I think that sex should be like something bright and
full of joy without any prejudgments. I want to watch some porno together, it's so exciting, then maybe try to fulfill
some scenes. You see, there is a lot of things that i want to know from you regarding sex like, what do you think about
all this, specially oral sex? Could we try that one day? But i am asking you to understand me and don't think of me like
a sleeper, i am a good girl after all! I told you all this, all my fantasies cause i think i can trust you! You are a first
man i have such a free dialogue regarding sex, this is so new for me! I think you'll agree with me- no real relations could
be without sex, it's very important thing to talk about. I am sure you think the same way, who knows, maybe it's a fate that
we meet each other!
I need worthy man in my life, to whom i can give all my sincere and deep passion and love!
To keep your interest i'll send you some new photos made for you only. I must confess it's a little nervous to send this kind
of photos and i can only trust your actions and words and hope you'll not show them to anyone!
Hope you still think of me like a sexy attractive girl but not like a very *friendly* person or something...
And if there is something that repels you, please, don't hide your thoughts and write them to me! Ok?
So, could you do something for me? Can you make some special shot, where you cumming on my photo, so i could think like you
really cumming on my naked body, my face? I what to play with myself while thinking about that! Is this possible?
I like you so much xxx and i really enjoy thinking about we having sex! Let's be sincere with each other!
I became so wet while writing this letter, so it seems i must finish it and then finish with my Frauen Dings
Hope, after reading this letter you'll get so excited as i am now!
Waiting your reply with huge impatience!
Hundreds of hot gentle kisses!
Yours Olga

Spoiler:
Received: from s50.webhost1.ru ([185.179.191.135]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus008 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MQ2rN-1lFakl28vr-005FLy for <xxx>; Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:52:57 +0100
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=CIA) by s50.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <likeolga@front-edu.com>) id 1lBzqL-0004bV-Ry for xxx; Tue, 16 Feb 2021 15:52:50 +0300
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 15:50:13 +0300
Message-ID: <1056067225.20210216155013@front-edu.com>
Subject: Re[10]: Hey
References: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com> > <10310008087.20210203180934@front-edu.com> > <88454355.20210206131741@front-edu.com> > <1124631323.20210209164838@front-edu.com> > <565486136.20210213150305@front-edu.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------B21E612718528CC2"
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:skjUhdbu4HU=:5r9FTas/LNjyl11h25YzTqrJ8g kjqOKncGJ7NE/5s7Fawil9UrcNMHSwRS4qZsWxP9yoJjLu4vYSOPck+g8LJiV2hRALO3uKiOf
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 21. Februar 2021 um 20:05

Hi my hot xxx !
Another letter from you and another piece of pure happiness!
You are so passionate and hot, i can feel it in your words!
I am in a completely rush now, my train will departure in 5 hours and i'll be on my way to Kiev.
I must be very attentive now, don't want to forget something like documents or other needed things.
This will be a long trip, i'll be away from this place for a 5 month, ow, i better not forget to empty my fridge Smiley
There are so many thoughts in my mind now, and much more feelings in my heart, i am so rushed and excited,
cause we will have an opportunity to meet so soon! I'll stay in Kiev for a couple of days, i need to get on
some meeting in local embassy and sign some papers before my flight to you Smiley
I'll find a way to contact you from the Kiev. Not much cash left after all the expenses but it'll be enough for my travel)
Most probably i'll use internet cafes, that's a cheapest and easiest way to contact with you at any time of the day.
This is my first time when i am leaving the Ukraine and i am a bit scared and nervous. How is the life going out there,
a whole new world, new life... So much to learn...
Could you please tell me, how much will it be 7400 euro in your country currency? Will it be enough for a living?
That's a lot of cash here, in Ukraine. I think you could help me to spend this cash) I can spend them how ever i want
and nobody from the program will know that! The other expenses like habitats and food are paid by government program.
So, i hope this grant will be enough for sort of appropriate living, am i right or no xxx ?
Well, i am running too far again, first of all i need to get this cash when i'll get to your capital and visit a Finnish
embassy. There i'll get my grant, all the necessary instructions,a practice plan and a practice distribution. When all
this'll be tone i'll travel to you and we will have our first meet! )) Now, i want you to do some little research for me,
could you? I need to know your precise address, district, administrative area, etc. Also i'll need to know the name of the
nearest airport to you. Any info that'll help me to reach you. And one more thing, of course if you'll not be against it, why
dont i use some opportunities to get some extra money with some dance sessions, maybe you'll find some clubs near by,
well this is not an urgent request we can talk about it when i'll arrive to you. But still, do you have any idea how much
do a clubs dancer girls earns at your places? One more time, if you dont like that idea- you can be my only audience for
my dances )) I could make a really special hot show only for you!!! Something i dont do at my work but always wanted to try-
a lap dance, i bet you'll like that! I'll turn you all completely, i promise! Smiley
My sweet xxx , will you have a chance to meet me at the capital airport somehow? It could be so great to meet
a friendly face first time when i'll stand on your land. Not talking of that i could be feeling myself much safer with
you near by. As i told you, this is my first international flight and i am a bit scared.
I can't wait to see you in flesh as soon as possible, but i warn you, i could be looking not the best way, after all,
you'll see me after a very long travel. Oww, i feel like i am shy a little. Feeling myself like a school girl, so stupid))
I am interested, how are you imagine yourself our first day together? We could have some dinner or just have some walk,
don't know, maybe go to the bar, and then.. go to a nice quiet place, so no one could see us and stay alone, just you and
me :*
You better be ready for me cause i am almost there, you are almost mine Zwinkernd And there are so many enjoyable moments ahead!
This will be unforgettable as for me, as for you- i am promise you that;)
Please, i want to ask you one more thing- could you hold yourself and don't masturbate till the moment of our meeting?
I want to take all you got there when the time will come? Can you do that for me?
I hear a doorbell ringing, this is my friend come to help me with my packaging. Soon we will go to the train station.
Well, this is it, my journey has began! And at the end there will be you!
You'll have all the info regarding my flight when i'll reach Kiev.
Please, reply me as soon as possible!
Sending you a lot of kisses to any place of your body!
Yours Olga

Spoiler:
Received: from s50.webhost1.ru ([185.179.191.135]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus009 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MWSm5-1lNITa32Mt-00XwCA for <xxx>; Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:41:38 +0100
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=CIA) by s50.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <likeolga@front-edu.com>) id 1lD4A2-0001yH-Vm for xxx; Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:41:35 +0300
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:40:45 +0300
Message-ID: <1047278804.20210219144045@front-edu.com>
Subject: Re[12]: Hey
References: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com> > <10310008087.20210203180934@front-edu.com> > <88454355.20210206131741@front-edu.com> > <1124631323.20210209164838@front-edu.com> > <565486136.20210213150305@front-edu.com> > <1056067225.20210216155013@front-edu.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------A3123E71743BA46"
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:z/1vH5bR4K4=:ESGcjn67qcrrFjxrvHVR9Vow+C 4bwJmz1THf3o/2g2WRs4f17icpj2ckLuTs0CIhqOG3h0R4XCX/CGNSzPFwcELQEb88r/jAmr2 b+Pd+zw0PXfi1gVJw12Rx6+RsPqTg/Z93+ICOhPz5WkjkWgue9y3C/88CX7zI43yYcKNyLaAM 41SaJzEfL65E+DUopf4c4vP5fdptm/Npf1oVKVq05cDm7i483UiKn1TkPd4K7GLQdEgF3p8bU 6hli+otAMmbPhL5nWL8Ml/FQ1P/Tem45qI8GTObIh7JJWs6w/0R1VxFQLL2QCQmyntK/9quih cEaajCsanP/msGLi0s9gmpL0Oc8OsZXX3bQ1f8RdWUbrobpxo37TwdRCNrF94SmMo9ObxeQ/p wj0ZcUo44DOxzSj1TXXO9ADRmZLie0skn6FrN4gx0QE4ODhsT2+Ns3/FlGyrNI+EWggf0Mm91 jEDyXgDNI6/VEzb5F46J0oKUFl710ju7R1ViAOxFn47WUEvPF7G/Bdjw5JrMdIoORgmxbmVxO FG6nSQU3OjYzQ6TdFBEXAEAsa90OABMF4Z5N4NYLf2d1jW1B974vuTfhQU0eaFs/+T1odiwH7 NeZ7KMMdq2iBVW0W+G4BTMQlz72GA1XrPu9XFTQ30SES3+SaiiLj0q8jbomdas3rfm4g9jeFs Xh+Z243NZRLqcJw3w8O8O7X38itlkQQ7P5mqRnqCCHWMByvWFloA0Zsi9cSnjgKGt/2J4VylY p1/6HatRrEzO1WbL94G2qAvJJflYEgexzMZ9hdDSGLGC2/TIXgnge4biueQW8t2C/6nllImfz H6+EEAYGRV4gF0IF0MlZlmxCkDlXpuOyiMIvhFfwzpi2Z/Oy7kRc6wdXTKJzkpZ4aV+i7inhI ErgDwfqfo+1V1+y9szmGNmdyW83ymlSCqoaUmx935VwKx9MrUpIc5BggfQm0mvfDy2S0+gTEX Pnis086nk7qS55LSMOQ0KLsYT+LOYlSJP8bpYNSKTiCPkUOc3l+YFoZAz/Z5s3WADgCh3RGUC cbU69Gp3UhqYdCAhpGE5YltxAVQs22SUKrMuvDBCUdyC5zcjAn6/FYL4iVcQ2TpS/bHdzFX1d 3imOVDkIcqsTIXw+YxVuqIzArpktJqc+F5jNQu7sagW1ABYwazGhBIdrOW3tbJ/twe3mKjhQY mLm0/An2nx6irVrOKps3dR9lPiXK8Qu2jKbauUo2KaoqD58DZTsmT2J89wBqcvXHsFAyuxDjp LujYPG+qPHjx5GwOJCIdfF4P0QNTdEAx5XncDjN45ZIxmSO/6NCKUF98fe3foMM3Coqd86g13 opRr1cpVJbj9Lh+6mBTsQggEMrJjt/TDQQm0grGPc/7oiqaLe2URVORdxUaKm/c1UgGX1GRnB qdjg+XduskR71daAD/luQGjmzu1wXdT23QuXK/iOe3BwUFAtWa+ZyfsVoG/cJwM10vZxIZAGD mJ05ATFo02tYuq/RIwv+2udI6cTOZU4P2+KqIwJtVLbi7P72mdZ+nOrvf7JJZ2Pd6JN8i9b2Y w4mdjMSywkEb1L/cPfN4Oh4STOLF/gg3Qzj/CVSyA2QYyDYywaG/JBFgqiXfImpAAvP/GjmJ3 PgbQOPSGTeYCNM22OWheWWvMYkkzVitxuMHMHGsoKvZq4EIWyQsYmxKsZrvlL/R+yl7pgdXGz vs3wd1x7o1amtUQUJ3KKdpYnn5tkdgzlxIpzQCNfcr7C8wmwja+CUpMn107SynhxLoeNP4xDJ t5oVJhykprey94usRttKDmntqepBFaaaIKb44tjYft6y6v0WjDDNA6YOqwhL2HfS4ZuymWo3T 6iIIHSOFe5sUiR5j/5L3asQ3j1JrezR55lrMrw/vAlqTMu5+2ENDM6bBg7g7ketKPZ3vwD74n g1niKxN0MyYInOBgiz5lYxuoVEBqNZwZ/nzYBPi6yi1Enq02X9+9J2c9VSJByC6DhnvToEVng NVJ0kpr3Gii0sP7yaM/hKnlBDAUfR7uVGteP1wxXOM63+EHyvWqLnqz9TVUtqsZ+nFvhOFt0t Jh+bCbV2ni+7mwFcn/uwh9iOCPu8fz7e9JffUKbuWSJofUYlMfvZApjBZ4QCLOp68cN0OCEGM gEFSMmoSv2x07PZxxxktepk51nfkV36llcM+lxBXXbrqlCmom6EfDJED7etFslNis5iuuOubF vlcNUfT2ZEop+hVUBSMOKZNojYLsgVoArMbqmxw7wGD2CFe3tR2m0+hNan9JaWamYivZ/LJG5 0eDpGKTwcjSQLuP0JfrqDHN7QbD1Zpe/D10NByNxelOzQ9zhUHWgxTtZ7d3xRXx8CmptcKOat eGgeummmO1FrmWz1ERSSrfyz3lNb1or+pwWwaMvcnbHhRvWcngUljwQT3y0QA1mMPO0bFTL3t VI+YBzhywgDuQJS4YtbCLvXl9BqngwaIgNB6jo5vqOEVm4QPjkp9hW52sK3bUtPFi4AEMDZme uxwGbVhMtIprZdfIUDLzW1mxNocs3367sBXwMfGNFrah+RliCoCuqcPJhfEVsT6yUlKskiCIQ xIGLJFVOT202XbjGtFCzB5KBiyh/d3NUky43rf0m6mzrG2dncoVaOIXkZFea0fPIdzJsqT8G4 uN4TFg8b/bZDGS7G8QFt9eM6DnyQpeqCtrDS00gj2X/zvFyM3vGC5nkWytummSDN/K9iSkHRZ mfQW50jI/6BWZZLZOCdQJ+M/GZjPtdPbghYHf1QCAhoeM06wjPIPDRVMgr/MYSafo6UDsNjDK irDagpQI58rvfNOTEjYyN25MOWwtMcR3cvg7PYVkk5nPyU4SmJ3xbLaQTeIIn5OjzmoceR9P7 6yPNTCAHRPrgIEcVf4igLHzKyHvgtVLN1JJ5hqJApiJbDY7LIHJAXl0FC6Bw//lpewVzoKstT PQo7rPgVmZ+y3vYv9TICSuaE9vyzaQcGrytOlLWb0GZwrfSkwScxJwSJS/GjqT+o8p1jPM4L2 RLlTn5fDWJE94amnmGTF8xTYs8xJQSqXlJ6GtHZaHBR55YpAyY+vKpVvXpk4uZBjk75BaVdoc u0ApOrYLtrdJrhp8dzCUw8d0kAdA/xkho7VRMdHimcDVU0yKLVsrBPoWsoiwZKhOZY2ilYtDJ bYERARDpJt57zoqjyQsjxCosXAKhkbx6zf/7p6uOhHUnsEKNhpUmlt7bNr3g/kCzozopUt9WJ vUXwlNYBbcdPp3Y0YKmTodGmJbqw4fqDBgP0y/Dc/RrATapmWQc3cZdg4GpU+XjJbUaPTe0ZG 9XDCnKgnAsju0MMP27Sq43WX5x4wuavrb1RFvwgP/YxiJ5rO1Jw5+IGlNK5sQEdQZvXZsgZCX G6vgmeyNCFEUzekQoAaxpNo8ireQK3YmZrENFCzqjFHIivToaV9F2Jqfo+CbnnWKK8ROEcykX lhW6CJvc/Gjcyvjvbm8z4tMIB3hnkpiNTw6zCxtg4Oa7JEa5iHcyiBH2E83peUMyTzz6CQe3j FJsCZmZ0DWKUYcgG03XNmvB3SH3lbMjwY6Z+sR23jSesq2REnPuWPau6++Zzn3vTuB4BjOSzh 2mKK5j/KS8vmAcaouMGyPPv3snZ90ydH+yC5L9/simdcmnsniev3wOmhNeujJmD8RTjbYqEVY 2serq7XonG8lomsVENa6XHxWrAaWpUdXgfXYTQYbdmWopbgPMxfByofrNZ2ZenyBK4BcZtkOe A/34bMk37fD7f6DNtKf2Nlbs3Vo4HIPkAhH1ab2JsjvhawmO+lRtVN56fJKNJOcTlhMX3mhVP BOa8PsLYNeQijzBxYXdjhgnQQZQMjTjZkcdyvAt+MBJTbkPb8Hkgpg+D/7/SqnlYx46nHa9VA wzqm8g+w40b4QZjC5RAkj7ZRpwZeIT/4ArMDkDksdVo2I5zNg/x1HEpS+y6cc3h0xrEEbvYE1 yrOU/9QDh3zgEUkFlyTBMULK6Qy5lcEWGwJ1A/pE/ERdSdiKTHmamKDOujvYL4lIeYyzQl86f AT2bxMruw5xPeUf/PnSY7r+bCVq4CCMYCLwaUkUn9KvOt4FO5pL63jo9Ed23TBMLCdyCbM47F QT4Ns6zIkp6+nCAiH8yzydmZXhD8wesoroXgH6wRxfj9VQbcuRieP0y62SIZLLP7gjHuFmbcu xbe5ohjcpXWNSGZ4bTZKExA1u1qgoBMTuYXDlPJ3boTmaIh1yWWny8wBLPoqPZmzddbrKm+M/ ZbyvxQ2tG4rCPENyzyYKvRcsoHGWib1bIB0bryJW4LmjlNSEsQYLyxxNjI/OdqOlurDaZCAdV 7mKq8ttrQKD14sQewhRJpseHxa/lBf0xSjx5kMl54LUrpsnjMD8F2G3rp5zkOtE6igi86/hrA AodoF0/mvBAWS4tzAnybnT6cXw1EeQEr6zLD89QZoS83fKeR+mwXaI3ucdWZ+zQkndexaS7Jf qWnfK88Dd0CocN+7NUCK0QXVwg+VFJm6YyJwdseAUihoAkDRbB1UjjUHiwlMo20UX13YXjm7f uK3pGI9GATUJF3yMJtuJy8lu6c1TdAjIB3iuIJbO5/9JwHd7ptoGg/ZGZg39fr9mSGxl09vt4 0ogVVCKtYqdLdNr7WJF+rwaLqZK2vyZVDkLcNNg2qZLv2JvPa9SGwqGnqYT7Rcmixtb4EXe4G q2aGF6TH0yWEjkMPMVcAEjMa35ESl5gV+jg3AiJ7sFjYd28v+Rh0zrdWxxIfNLU5NZ7gUJY9K GWhDohnvZek3umj7oTVU+lOS8iMkO7byzhH6NNu9EAzD8GjC9l5ojLQ6uez/fnczWqmdQFjfC w4oZTRNCXw176yJpt+wBkR+R3eT9MRubhn7j5F66GJnHJstzz5WOaZ5GOyDz5ZHYZKg1rrrNs 58aPVIQhXm78EstaBZnfg0VB1UOh4VoKcaZYyzHzN+4Qjkdm5IjBJffchi85l/IHJ57qn1PG6 qkosYzruSFeZ2a7n+FkrRYtK4dH21XIJo7jA95YcHPYHsisWRnACrocG45aFKJTT7DJCZpCU/ aYoHdbQ3rJ7IwQ+1xC54AKwy93K7BbETy/7pjTtr989LrbfU0QYAXhNrmA4Mv/NcoDnke6nm6 TtlVvD3d3DwH5yf+GDXaYKT1efwoAVfl4rTRTuNdMUniAHaE0MEHscDjZ7WLfNX/A5DsU1o7D zzamdAuOQqsFkDVzhFZ1eUKhhEm0shHWWrwE9MGhX1bI7BnsoOttjlxmK2sqpP+9InjTZpJHS rrz9lmPh7p6+VDhy+Ju47zAXVdRr4KlV7iDCsFNJwcKeZ5U5kiZjPePUbzQVJsV9XJ5PsFV4I MOb5w52515wELY+PTdUzp+5kjZCyAHgSjH6BpV1ybPgW9DUlNmq9EKjHvkScX27mDMYjoH/kM iowxIdS2yzzccmV2YeDz/EZ8FOxQV9CorlWU1tByc0HDPFQrqy/7xyb8p8DzoFC3KxAQWWsEF 1XUVxpJECddRpxSP4SfnNlI1NuBWfI08oztR1YCwlVzZgaVYoOOXPIg6xFKaKJURcPxTrmmIr NdRjROUcbxI4rMemYCXEOlQ/GzOwkwtBA7h9KFAC54jX5Jslyo3ZUeFQmTXuNxwKYI7LkBA5D FaeJw9Zgb9Rlhg2VpSS+r7cHgESwG2u9rG90LF+fNS1ZIoxc/QWKUtkMkfD9GsBj7l8zUQhrp J0GxjowARBfVYxshSews+88BFUqdUuqFWUHyEHpmh/o2k0kNncMJGsdcD+uUKHNP5kANKjEti Ged0g0TL0yPEez2G2EuqYQV0+lx1N5onNAMI1SqBY+uA/xG6r1eeifHg0BLFfb7nSmmweO8nY nDWmcdeexB48+lRJnpIYLeaTWF68o64mz/126HrJ+dJPJayFG3EGLELZJFkfQbQBcaQlXiNYi QriZgwn7qXW8Rk9hV97aLgR8xruFf8QofynhGYdPVBv2fNbFOp7bT5mprJ9Uv6S897wa2akmx 74TUYq2w2udJ5u8xyXs+tvFq+JDJCJBHvhjXuf+gl68Rh+wLZwH54ccn2oYINn8uWgC6io4au GpH9Dir7GRx3F91f1oh5VlGBsJL5I2h/OsxWNF57sOfduECGuUTz6ZUywtzqXspVEm1mTqVYI 0P3M/yPOMGWVYEnE2qU7XLH+c35adNzqcNkA7py7uommDqbL/BebBetzbzUKSnwVVwKpGVhZR Dl2VeFDLUzLnZ+ngEBQ7G9O3VX/m91oDiACtWILgD6SC2pcbE9z9wbJOvHP0umWC77JCVhK23 8pnSPOFlKTaPXhMH3UHRdPZmwOfNReYHJdB5LkyMKneUwwAqA/gxSMaK5LOd5i8on0wStqB49 yOd3OwgEeexoOpAinLy24S2q3rPTsszcg4coXt79qYbpQfMjoq6ZQHTuKGr50t5OLkfvkt5WL NmeKhb9Soqyo0PhHAOzFR1lNaHzkjyfTpXkOSNytzkmItKhV/qRMwSrdwV1pre9T7Q0pE0PVp DfIQVOtwuVkSZKxfE4rj+iMcbXrcXFpec+0h3Ma70JrQSQT8V8P/U0XCem+PxqKkWEJ7gxOFM Zm2qOCOVOWrVDJmTLHHeZ/wCElufBsin3Pi8+A7CZuR+smQIseYlBFipqmv1Skavh/bMn8PLo 5k/7HeFheEpeglmSj6qZOBieAGCi3x78CLLqEPb3Nd9KnRdTbCgoUJLktYJFyxlf+XcgXz7dN N4QXuURe7UH7vdfa4po4g=
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 28. Februar 2021 um 17:41

My sweetheart xxx
I am extremely glad to get a letter from you,
it's such a relief to get your message, i really don't want to lose you honey!
You are in my life, in my soul and in my heart forever! But, i feel so down and upset
now cause of this problem. I'll try describe it to you.
Different countries have their own traditions and laws. Specially when we talk about Ukraine,
where, due to political situation, law fields is always on the move. Cause of my english
level it is hard for me to pick up a right words to clarify a whole situation, hope you'll
understand me. The situation is also complicated with a lack of time- my flight departures soon.
But, before my flight, i must solve this problem, if i fail i will lose everything! Time constraints
makes this problem almost impossible for me to solve. The problem is- it seems that i have
some unpaid utility bills. It includes gas, water, electricity and communal repairs costs.
It turns out that due to some country laws i can't move abroad until i'll pay these bills!!!!!!!!
Do you have a similar laws in your country? I don't know for whom our government chasing for, emitting such
kind of laws, but at the end a regular peoples like me are suffering.
However i have an utility debt for two months and it's equal to 11975 Hryvnia or 450$USD. I saved 150 USD for
emergency case or for small road expenses, i paid them to reduce my debt sum. So now i have to find the rest
of the sum that is equal to 7985 Hryvnia or 300$USD.
I will not be permitted to get on my flight until i pay this debt in full amount!!! This act came into force
recently and i didn't knew about that, but still i feel myself so stupid and i can't stop blaming myself
because of this all. I start searching for this cash right after i was told about my utility debt, sadly
i have nobody i can ask for cash in Kiev, no friends or relatives here. I also can't reach Irina or
any other peoples i know to ask for help. I also tried to get some cash from the governmental program i am
participating in, i asked them to give me a part of my grand right here without reaching your country but i was told
that this grant is for educational purposes only and they will not pay any kinds of my debts. So, this is the
situation i am in here, i have no cash left with me, i can't find any although i tried like mad. I feel myself
so low-spirited. xxx you are my one and only hope in this situation! I swear to you, as soon as i'll
reach you and get my 7400 euro from the embassy i'll give every cent back to you! All i need now is to pay the
rest of this debt fast and get to you. I need this 300$USD to pay this bill completely and the problem will be
solved, so we could make our mutual dream come true! You are everything i am thinking of now, i need you, i need
your love, i need all of you! It is necessary to pay this 300$USD as soon as it possible, time is running out.
I hope you'll forgive me for i let this happen! I wish i could have a time to explain a whole situation more precisely.
But, there is always a time for a gentle kiss for you my precious xxx !!!
I'll tell you all about my adventures, about this long trip, describe you everything that happened when we will be
near each other, touching and feeling our skin and lips. And we will be laughing about all of this little difficulties.
There is no need and no time for unnecessary questions, i am just asking you to help me as soon as you can. I am so
scared to lose you!!! All that left for me is hope that you'll be able to help me! I pray that you could help me!
It's such a shame for me to ask for your help, but if i'll not be able to find this cash, i'll not arrive to my practice
location, i'll not arrive to you. Hope you'll help me. Once again, i'll return this sum as soon as we meet! I know,
you'll not leave me now, in this catastrophic situation. From your letters i realized that you are reliable man,
a real Man! I want you, i want to be with you, you are such a marvelous person, so kind and full of passion!
I want to feel you inside of me! In every little hole of my body, that wants only you! I want to know the taste of your
body and your love juice, i want you so desperately! This last wild days left me no time and mood for masturbation and
now i am getting so excited and wet just from one thought about you in my bed! You became so essential to me and i
know you understand a true value of having a person in your life, who loves you so sincere and deep, like i love you!
i am cherishing every part of you, of your soul and body and i don't want even think about losing you!
I really hope that you understood my situation correctly and still think only good thoughts about me. In this hard
hour i need your support and understanding! i desperately need to see that you care about me, even just a little, now
like never before i need to feel that you are on my side! I passed a lot of things to get closer to you and now, it's just
this last obstacle left between us. We can be together so soon, eye to eye, do all the beautiful, sexy and gentle
things in the world together! You, me and our desires! I want you so much, and i hope you feel the same for me!
Time isn't on our side so i'll be expecting your quick reply with a big hope and devotion!
Sending all the kisses i can send to you xxx ...
Yours till the end of times,
Olga

Spoiler:
Received: from s50.webhost1.ru ([185.179.191.135]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus009 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MKJA9-1lYGvQ0QzX-00LpFt for <xxx>; Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:59:52 +0100
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=CIA) by s50.webhost1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <likeolga@front-edu.com>) id 1lE8uC-0007rL-Dz for xxx; Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:59:48 +0300
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:57:03 +0300
Message-ID: <82934560.20210222135703@front-edu.com>
Subject: Re[14]: Hey
References: <F9036AA786527CCF13165FEE6AB2D293@front-edu.com> > <10310008087.20210203180934@front-edu.com> > <88454355.20210206131741@front-edu.com> > <1124631323.20210209164838@front-edu.com> > <565486136.20210213150305@front-edu.com> > <1056067225.20210216155013@front-edu.com> > <1047278804.20210219144045@front-edu.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------11764572858F37"
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:VHzx5HNBkBQ=Zunge8fElkJ9qHM1P9oFWI+OYoZsoP KoeICOmMiN9lCOR9dHNRQQ2gyczth/EJPBVh4+XGPfC2Kk0IhuVygrNqeXm8YUNF1iwC3P1qz 14CL6vvHMq4sYOAoKHLzrw1N6Cwyfuowji+cjJ9vAr5XxMxu/gvmJh/b2bqOdcUJsrpf4DMZU iG8Z8KWJYCs8DpH04zW25iPuDbrRi3h2tvp+wz+IRzUuSX859sQkRRjVBESodWw+OIBSkEaBX pzE66mJar88vAuZ8+gsc54pVg3hENRUZ6lnYtTL6lTOFySFUH6U6CeE9vH5F4PoDuoVmmoUkT gwjhjQIrQ7NWh6TEuoLvORyMxZcanU0f8fpK7WlUloSDQMWkbmZ6eH2rdk6h7qngOi3/7zswY NVsr08aHWx+5H5puHc2VrgpY1PpimXx4m7rY4gYIGyj1PJ4PeAcABmFAI+4l2Yd/hB2n137cv vvkC9qxXmK3izRyk3ynw67HTDeB+fteYQmtW88u2d50U38wT1XWJrRKRjeOCbncxlgryldwW4 r65/IJJQky6nA2+UvPwN5LNMW1U+rLld1yJ5XTFBfDpRbo18hkWcuOJxpP4/VpIBldWD0a5dM MBdL93EpUny3g0+65gWObHsZfzkiSRetpd94nAECyY5IwEXs3F4RvBuUywDMdvEhzJD9FRbOq rF1nXynJNxa1yAqztPWdhLbAI8Ms9rSScriSaCFWTyQ5ddnw35qdDVDSFSaWkgPWq7JHstTaj BvU53sukIhGerjVazYohWzw3GzaPLtkmnRG4qQ9oZ8JbFzvOfoZ2TKgcW6NL7LoD6OZAmFW3o Az9kqDKlTxBRIMigYV7xkH+CHZwpy96ENfBmnQ80jc/5Oaj8PQvCqBJthnb5PucPrUkccBqLH /DRkqAekBLefibJn5B9ai+RQy51UgQFQ2070ChHyiqlY4urUGrMuhErDWQUT/InYfkTSmTB1p Jy6K6ER87c1vk9quqsXrIA64YslExttX47JA3449NM85tHbzj6BbB+ujd/JhfeKKnyfMPJCmC eZBsDGWiP2nKR7cPPn6gDlk+o1llwRVKvywzo9TdBGKyzQdiPZvqWfgmtqGg/ypgmdmTGBcqQ XfegZ2PgnfFcdWV8uyNZ+fvbbpBJeFaH52Js67GTJ0A41EW21PJiGC7EjUhEYHP9vUTSJPO18 bjHAAkqIP8I/J2s9wP8WUYsVhwvTqur57B2AgoZPcrfzARH/1+CUA+vcamq5iRF3881TfVdM3 tonGhwUDjiQusCpb4jGCnDvCtzjptzw6tvzdiVZLuzLOkOp/AErnQgtLrXeA84veq07ESmxP4 rr2Y9dBuFulRM17xIZ5ibs3uRiXEGbaNnKIa4vgPS34pMO0Gu/xwUVXzVGEUCBQ4/CGi4vRhe 9X9mfUjYqjDaHgw9sfO4p0tnFLnvSrp3A2HJoSKHZwMZWXm/NhZDTDucfKcCJsITTZgARC8nY nnbsal2HoWIHTtDv9egRvy0sUfV4NsmWX8ySzdmwWTzze2orIm1v22OZj9l+NMybA91BoX9d7 RCYLZjZvJlXGU4R3Wi7deuX24yUFVudEZKbQr5nM/Tux5ceEfGWngUEOhcXymhlAdJbRVkKlp x5w2WaNp9ZsnRFGc50qDa+xN4eFgqWgEL//KSzfzjhyEeaptEyX8/2HebVZCIZ95AQlbz7WcE 8e3L9zef2EFeehVOB+2PIpeX4+kn9IjU2CxFvBhsUbjt8bYJdjOvddjOHTPGtuK73kn0Epscb nUgcsYSAOr7J3KFbo3ZyIU7YcPLH2PvO5QO16hifPQ8sEDb4VExYbOsQw1O8cmNg/UjS+IIoi L0cyXiZDEQwik6NSJwMmT/G/BZHKR0yj0FtG9+I+vyywalvLqGLUz2JsgyJOPIHtCQUE7yCg/ c4axCI9UghCjFH4G1oK9OE/q19cV5S0TpjGa6UnRqJpir7zZA85Ao7KAxNj0jvuTtpfgytns9 wwdjVOBLf4wzd5CWxj3dqAznDvnamLMcKVCS+MDWpa0NmLPgZTL7zNS7n5ee4RWfU0TVjKlKh uGKFUpRYvoIhkLFdnLltae8GOglXGGHsWngvjYUdK2vA7YWdWWLuimnjxWD37apsnrg1feJBB tc9P0qP0LS+cEm7waow6yWrl2c2Nj7Nduqwxz8JDQp/HnZJFmhcKzehTTHvYLXG75PPDQfegL 6mfske+dmp9BW6B8n5L3vOiyaGGst2Hj+cDGw/I3WuHxim/HRjbcHVWQSqr4yW6nKnjz5TYAK 8lCwtvLXSdxV2KztZ7kpRqtzVXEeo7fBqogN4o28jQY4HrVU2s9MwEyiTcBdtTIfgvf1PqZ2z PajwR8CDhYDO7soYXHulijTs3Z3tQEFReBkC2kgIxEJm6KYZG3wfm5aoyWD5VWV9o6/hA83Ez Jo7Jh2TIWi1r/986iI6vcOnZrYs/MhPTyylf9HUm6EasDqf67l+8SAb8BO0SeO20XLCWg23Br aqStOnq1s+DzdBu+Pd+6yyID3/on667h9O3U2vFBZKKTc5obf5iALDhQTqZfGt+sQPlLEWA2a OqozH4ZYT86YWJtANuYukevws27j4JqvrAn/n/Oce7UneWmM57C9CS90lSMHF8uaAqe0pYdGk /h3Pef5k8mbwk9NjhpnFFZW+mzHGc+ji61/ribya5NfWtySm3CiCxOYlrwlZ0vqNtP5b9qNHQ NCQH2ZKvWaqBIMDkvfS7zawjDjtb6BkMosNf/DuiBKWfurEZba/KUjtHTORfIa7a04Xc7eipv odMjP7I4RumJjxCrSzS975wG4accG1gupYFa6iml/PQNA0mm2c/rWvlDo5Xw0xEx/BrMsqzrV MCCqyKQUAFUk4y9AxAcG5Kn6s3T+scO72J0/MkOpIKEnnwlXGxzkfgW26KKBo1yNolPURmuy5 OBnUe5ruchbvxW1/X9JxOWNGKcPn5oYDJuJzGNtsDRydGGprAAJ9jGVmy3IlhR2ZtowSWC4hX pjPX0MrCnzXjbpSVQv6AH0D3oVVk+sPqtcuHEcTqlT19mD/8K5sfv5wpWyd90GhSwlmzdG5q+ uxpbWcJBoz7sX/4PrbezATSVyRbvuXlu8m+ow4KgbfSwUA38kjRrZdw+nrrveLYskfYPvPpz3 2xDuOSrtfoXW1RPg1IPDnZRp1bFaF0B51MuK7Lo45RqVP8YuEUZ370axVt3aJXi0TiXoYEQ3d 3UR+5/PldrHj3S/X3//daNAQD7egntx/KPteWD++jS3wfU60Dy0qaCGSYqc/RztCVgjpH/EdA j0cs61mssRII2pPcqvHIevdciiRWzX6qeWvN0bikHYhtUqVAQPGgxfKC9CV65YQSPsRXCW2wS aenqFl4nT1MjKhU6sJaSHWrnvAcYn3m6XL5ZlgEm9Kpz3HL7jxuwzPqF0wcJa2ZXy5vR323ZG VhkTxMbZo51Ja4T8u0DX/TDdjtXn6ZEGsmdXBDZ7czMMwTTya43mViRHmmrW+55sMdB//ouJJ /okRBqvYujSnTTWmR95j96OT9UDQ96gJV6wdJ531ZV39xQl3SVM+CF9EwSiyVZoV3VHSdGQw3 kg+4u1xTbLp0PDjGP+7lQn0C0K+Y4UAJ7EamSY/OCqaRQF+kwWoMtXo9gIZkiY6iISFX4V3oQ 2ocJ9F0OIYYqm4KztnsXj62Ho0Xy+qR0agovAblLhq9aQCFd+VPhYD/S0T9iIq4Lf9YMigyrJ EbPepT8dqf8vQCQvOUqtJKgYphoDU1If/ySy9f5ssf/GaPY6KyuWip1N16c3q/GTiUV0VKsT4 xOucDOMXb+PxWxHdi8dhdERCKSbGtWyqXYaXmAVY8QGhfEe7/Gt4aKup7MJ6P9qo1epsBtpxS cyFKQvONOAT6C0z+m2jEbjtoQq9kGAB5p4YKIjTQmjAc9tgjupc8raBk9qmKYi+RunMUjaKZr ac1WkNcDzlxeqV+W9hxjBnWewjvNBbINiYuUpkFcMywZOoKyCFisMsDw1Ity7yFs0akNJtTZp goGeJs43hk49nWGHpMvJPcrA5an1mnrEg6/SoxyxAot0K7d+LCCVDTPcSNN0xwsbDbGd3wE88 DdQMObS47GC5Xr6EzRWC+d4n+OtzqdDLMMGNZk9SvmnVSCBbdAju+OVWg/hVT73j8Lgi0adNh H5Y4xEbzfP5vWvfwKY9dcsN0AqzkwMwWsHeejsOZB6TFJTO8IvSPg8g3VCD9rhPTXpsu1nL54 HmTr9CY/nItw9X+QSlQwwkMC7hnZIyhrvO9f/EuvgJfeDLyLPbNlnQEAuBnXpOQSHerU+AZtr Usw1opsOvS66i+vIfILRF6wlvaQuJpeRfMphemY/wO5quBFMwhsl4cSWjFOgbp6ZAgY0hLIzc w7wVLe9GT1iStTo20BCxQVabopMdlcFGo+uEYJRMiurILmOk/GQhE8BAshiSsAllufOiEOvB3 e5NhRBDqbRCIW+6Y81dYS3NSYa3PIfHngqa+xN7eQCFiL6GyNw1RkUDNMSkTLHt6V63zw8xSK /5Eev58QFwaB+MqYQl+HN0ZBgG/ylT4ayLXl51bmBlUlGK4uk0ws1iFzTrsr6Inpin2ErxnXz uKjXo0XEOOfcSme3exs+6pS5QeVbLzDOsg9SOjnd6usUHDtHYKzW8mB+B+BXXRoEwhgnVXDzs khKWQKCKiHr19j6dGBV1Fw0lHt3rMFndXhVq2FfY3jR+MOfZ+iRjvE1n9eebs/c5IBhgy7XJG 9xWuAbS621lSVbPcMsPlLH0bW50qsIlWCB0tYpzv/SOq2XCmQPM02aJfK2TaXIkmIKUBH1p72 2jJcO9vFVFN+3cJfuN0sSFSl80MIkeUz48I/4DdB62LxLj6peBoQm3hzzreTsOm1OhYnjItYz OInTW5qDvMvn0QS0M4EaHBzi+RLtBgawLB3DzrkxB326cyhSUTf8MSynbXW4bCvz4MYyLEkFS M+azxOjCZCf62VMzZ+gjKMGzDINkY9qlbQuV1qplhLYjgyP2FDlgTXDpLU3+BY6JFqNYzYxzY 7is0GxnmeEu1B9Ywe7r8sWmw2qhkPuItyzpZRUc8/NXolqiX73V2rJufSpm2xTu2DmwQvYV6M llaumloM7wCneE/3FJfcoqadJDBEZmXQKPCONCdzWyenMThuZ71eJ9H1aYkRIf6S1pV3yS3IR QwoaoeV4RYhAAcpNBb8bEyOe7sqsEpGcEPYHatZ+1huHKlpObPVRI0e8OAsoBkf2LS5PvKfnl MUETRplAhTeN6AcqFsrv+pvQY5+5cG4FxyosWlrWTelDVXZvEJun0Pv9P65tKZFN9WbqPAFGA l1uk1M2RlewOjekeYfb+Ft63w7sXvq8HZxUxh75LR4SqdM+AfHVIAcobAxMTZRP6ce9d6Q/t7 cv0u8M1uUaXjd8nfVu8ka/s6nKJwUDcELARasFS0rqHB9IcshQhkmx5u+G6VZ1rdMPLISBw+D 98OhKDhBrDWKMdHuhSV6quSpn+sG+JEC47oEzQ4SqgP1fmX079tlDGn1jp3yXwoX62kmzrDtS I4Skf60RiIqi7xBo46BuwkKjaMPGLdla0pApP5kJmLVRD2njM3k8F39oC7MkqPB/9nQdEJ6Z2 z2BMgyK5CixyG9NnUdekrzE3uhanTcPaoTfSfJuK9jwYMkc1SMA04D03peZ00FmPeosfKSKIt 8ysIRAraEmV6PRC8l/zAwaAFIuTlvP8E4/LHG+vpjxKo8idSR46BhG549EBTbm9JwP13y5xkY 7MhM2xBhLk5E/B6f8nCxz5cllleHakj+n2rjqed4M4x0gGYDFF23LEnFZ4wwnHwgB/FbWu4sL JfdlEL8O5TFhtnjdrTl0/NDFqsDPKled6rOsE84+xmU4+Qpkjgu0HOKku8aryphuNDCEBnmdB 8L8rPjQXrHd5uEGOzpgsiJARZvDhmlT7oCRMnhyATGwuxlhFOrvuqwbcxID/6podbYPSNzseX OmGEgDfT+7jsdlVMb7MmQlwcP/T2Kg+OeSKmZRigG9xymJm+iThG+Pb9U4xtpPsO/C+Xaa/w0 iz9vN9LCiota5Vxa1KVID+yFqHv2Hq5bRkqC14j26Fveci37G/GwKkpJRumWNqfXrBloJkX+l vN8pG9fzk8pVQWS3qhhZdDw0123zrtiCr5mxSnk9EN8bqL0C4eqbcGMhlo6VwF/pVMqoU3Z2q j01tuRmjHgZkokkz2YYxWc2lUeV6qwlalrlNQuOlFfEo/vS8MbvZuzhxzMjGM41kyeWPbFuQU duXo5xkivfNnR2NA4k5VEEdb6Y9tcoHyYKA61cvEPW/CXmT2PSQqjwuHbdt2KHoS103o5lz+5 JsMYA4v7OuelfSeQf9kb3X936sde3mwgRrRR5sicYHHFVJjKrz8TuH86Cj475ngBu0TxLh7ni Vi73nzvrFbSz5WiF/1BLTrWDuo/+uLC5fr3hzieuhbqsNUvEm7vXeN/N5fBhuOHQ1TcgNKGOT Teo/2aVLvxpo+43xo1kx+GLYJHFDAMf1Es5azXkqqQz3FyY8l8TcLBkBwHnsmQORbRb/fziI1 vk6W42QpLSwhMKTCZ2L8I/XW+Ern66ko7RWMddMmNl2wx2Vgkz1Uhwy3rFfCOeFryrM5mT7od y38X9tLw0nfOmzAWvxteZSWJLUM12HsmKZahLGmYU7CqvrRqU+xTbC+qSkzLsHi0SQoWso12g ==
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juni 2023 um 06:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema