Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Marina <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru> (Gelesen: 2146 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Marina <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>
15. Dezember 2020 um 19:38

Hi! What mood at you? I first time during lives write the similar letter. I slightly I test excitement! My name is Marina. I from a city Ulyanovsk. It known a city in the European part RU. My agetwenty eight years. I cheerful and easy in dialogue the girl. Still I brave because be I shy, I never have not made the decision to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I think, what you just as also I try to find here the love, it so? If I am right I have desire to write you slightly about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I wish to construct relations on the Internet. I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the person through the Internet because to me it was not possible to find in my city adequate the man who was able sincerely to like the woman. Men in RU concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect th at the woman too has heart. I wish to believe, that you serious the man whom it is valid search here for the love and is able to see in the woman not only appearance, but also sincere qualities! I wish to believe, that you will write me the answer so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photo! I wait your answer that to fasten our acquaintance. Have a nice time, Marina.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <medic-balance@medic-balance.com>
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with
LMTP id +FoPEQG7ul+NKgQARr05yQ (envelope-from
<medic-balance@medic-balance.com>); Sun, 22 Nov 2020 19:24:49 +0000
Return-path: <medic-balance@medic-balance.com>
Envelope-to: xxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 19:24:49 +0000
Received: from ns.host1.edit-hosting.de ([87.118.126.187]:37021
helo=host1.edit-hosting.de) by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps 
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
(envelope-from <medic-balance@medic-balance.com>) id 1kguyf-0019PH-0O for
xxx; Sun, 22 Nov 2020 19:24:49 +0000
Received: by host1.edit-hosting.de (Postfix, from userid 10007)
        id CBC33645965; Sun, 22 Nov 2020 20:22:58 +0100 (CET)
To: xxx
Subject: hello
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10007:66769.php
From: =?UTF-8?B?c3dlZXRwaWUubWFyaW5h?= <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>
MIME-Version: 1.0;
Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--2vOxkqevrR"
Reply-To: sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru
Message-Id: <20201122192346.CBC33645965@host1.edit-hosting.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 20:22:58 +0100 (CET)
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID69233-1463477672
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9

----2vOxkqevrR
Content-type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 10:07 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Anastasiya Balandina 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Marina <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>
Antwort #1 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:40

Hello!  How  are  you  my  friend xxx!! Thank you for your response! I want to say
thanks  for  the  photo. I like your photo, I think you're an attractive man. And I'm
glad  we met you. I just found your email in my spam box. I don't know why your email
got  there,  but now I've added you to my contacts list, so now your emails should no
longer go to the spam box. Please do the same, just in case my emails don't end up in
the spam box, so we can safely receive each other's emails, okay? So, thank you again
for  responding  to  my email!!! Now we can start our acquaintance! How do I start my
story  about  me?? This turns out to be no easy task.)) First of all, I want to admit
that  I was a little worried if you answered my request about getting to know or not!
In  the  recent  past,  I  have  already tried a couple of times to meet a man on the
Internet  after  the  Dating  Agency  gave me the e-mail of men who, according to the
Dating  Agency,  were  looking for a serious relationship. But it actually turned out
that  these  men  were  not interested in finding a serious relationship or were only
looking  for sharing naked photos. I hope I'm lucky this time, and you're looking for
a  serious relationship??? I don't want to waste your time and mine. I want you to be
honest  with  me  if  you're  looking  for  a  serious  relationship or if you're not
interested??  Please  be  honest with me!! I was already badly injured 1.5 years ago,
and  I  don't  want  to be hurt again. Then my man betrayed me! He cheated on me with
another  woman  not long before we were supposed to get married. It seemed to me that
my  world  had  collapsed  and  I  would never be able to trust a man again, but time
heals... and now I found the strength to believe in love again. But still not in love
with  a  man  from  Russia. I got smarter. That betrayal helped me to see clearly and
make  sure that in Russia, most men really do not respect and do not appreciate their
women.  I  did  a  lot  in  my past relationships to make my man happy, but he didn't
appreciate my concern. I realized that for all three years of our relationship, I was
just  his  cook,  cleaner,  but I never got true love and care! After much thought, I
decided  to  try looking for happiness on the Internet. I've read many articles about
how Russian women find their other half through a Dating Agency and live happily next
to  a man who really knows how to appreciate and respect a woman. I think we all have
a  right  to be happy, right??? And who will build happiness for us if we don't do it
with  our  own hands?? Maybe everything I write to you now is not exactly interesting
to  you,  but I think it is very important to explain to you at the very beginning of
our  communication  about  what  kind  of relationship I am looking for, and why I am
looking  for  these  relationships on the Internet. I think you don't mind if I start
our  acquaintance by telling you exactly what I'm here for??!! So, as you should have
realized,  my  goal  is  to  find  the  right  man  with  whom  I can build a serious
relationship and be happy together. I think it sounds very simple, right?? But at the
same  time,  this  is a very difficult task. If you are looking for the same thing as
me,  then  we  should try to start our communication, and only time will tell what it
will  lead  to.  Personally,  I always believe in the best! Well, I think I did get a
little carried away with stories about the past. We have to live not in the past, but
in  the  present,  right???  So, thank you again for writing to me, and now I want to
tell you about myself. My name is Marina!!!! I am 28 years old and live in Ulyanovsk,
Russia. I have never been married, although as you can see from what I wrote above, I
was close to it. I have no children. I work as an accountant in a clothing store, but
sometimes  I help salespeople on the trading floor! I'll tell you more about it in my
next  email!  I  don't  want  to  bore you with long letters , so I think it would be
logical  if  I  told  you  more  about me in each subsequent letter. And I ask you to
follow  this  principle in the same way. Please tell me more about you in every email
and  don't  forget  to  send me your photos. I think this will make our communication
more interesting. Do you agree?? I do not want our communication to be similar to the
questionnaire.  But  I  will  be happy to answer all your questions. I think I should
tell  you  right  away  that  I  lead  a  healthy  lifestyle.  In  the past, I played
volleyball,  skied a lot, and even did figure skating. But now work takes up too much
of my time, and I don't have the opportunity to exercise regularly. But despite this,
I often go to the fitness center to keep my figure in good condition. I will send you
some  of  my  photos, and I hope you like them. I also like to read books, watch some
movies,  and  cook.  Cooking is one of my favorite Hobbies. I will tell you all about
this  in more detail in my subsequent letters . Of course, provided you're interested
in  it.))  In  any  case, I hope that you will not leave my letter without attention.
I'll  be  happy  to  see  your  answer tomorrow. And I just want to apologize that my
letter  was a little long. But I have tried to write you what I think is important to
learn  from the first letter so that we can then move on to our goal, if it matches .
And  I  promise  that in the future I will try to make my emails shorter!! )) Waiting
for your answer! Marina

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>
LMTP id XZIlGDNmvl8ywAUARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:12:03 +0000
Return-path: <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:12:03 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:42623) by
jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1khvWc-001aMi-Om for
xxx; Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:12:03 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=email-me.ru ; s=default;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:
Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:
Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc
:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:
List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=FVG7f6SM2i7SmFDHRDHCeRJ7q5NzCAyVmAv09ZGU8cU=;
b=kbGdMOOAXwG00arcbbVeG718Lx
PgyvSdUiSWarn73xNZwnuV2nym9EvjSw15UEWIWQNmUmFcmJ6M8Nrp8FXmAEmaqZ75Cv/xdl8cQ+U
cxtEIN7SoqRfEa2kiy2ml4/SfD/t1pkpNwP6QOEf6ansygppY8ITadwAxi/Xjf4/c1B3vH7+IQTGb
Fd2EuXRFc/UqhSEzUzSaX6B1KRNkAEp4D+LlzvdcHgOCDX0RofEEFZSq0Q4F9JC9sPIBFerpfNt2p
lSEz/Xhi6kZ+Qp8af7GYjIQBoAwa4UOYN8E5Gr8lQIf+0Jmm6ejDdvylwyQV5aazrTzPyGorTQpuZ
a0soILhQ==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=50274 helo=[10.200.255.9]) by
hostch01.fornex.org with esmtpsa  (TLS1.1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
(Exim 4.93) (envelope-from <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id
1khutJ-0007m9-5d for xxx; Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:31:30
+0300
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:30:57 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1489471144.20201125143552@email-me.ru>
To: xxx xxx <xxx>
Subject: Hello!  How  are  you  my  friend xxx
In-Reply-To: <f72e82c3e046bd06e4a5333260a5713c4b5af599.camel@servicedh.com>
References: <20201122192346.CBC33645965@host1.edit-hosting.de>  
  <f72e82c3e046bd06e4a5333260a5713c4b5af599.camel@servicedh.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------1030801052D353E3F"
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with
any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - hostch01.fornex.org
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - servicedh.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - email-me.ru
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: hostch01.fornex.org: authenticated_id:
sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru
X-Authenticated-Sender: hostch01.fornex.org: sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID70698-1463477672

------------1030801052D353E3F
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:09 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #2 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:41

Hello  xxx!!!  Thank  you  for your response! I'm glad you answered me today. This
means  that  you  are  interested  in a serious relationship, and we can continue!! I
sincerely hope that our communication will grow and develop day by day. We will write
letters  to  each  other and answer each other's questions. This is important because
this  is the first sign that we are interested in each other, right?? xxx, after I
wrote  you  my  last  letter, I thought for a long time about if my letter interested
you??  Or  did  you not even start reading my email and delete it after you only read
half  of  it?  Perhaps  I  shouldn't  have  been  so  open  and written about my past
relationships  right  away  in  the first letter?? I really tormented myself with all
these  questions!!  But  then  I calmed me down with the thought that honesty is most
important!!  If we tell each other what we think and feel from the very first letter,
it  will be more correct than we will hide something, right?? The past is an integral
part  of  our  life, and it is impossible to escape from the past. The past cannot be
changed!!  But we can always find the strength to accept our past as part of our life
and  continue  to move forward despite all the failures in the past!!! Unfortunately,
for  many  people,  the  past  becomes a ballast that prevents them from building the
future.  This  is  not  correct. So I boldly tell you about my past failures. I don't
want  to  have any secrets from you. xxx, I want you to understand that I take our
correspondence  very seriously. I don't have time for games!! I am very limited in my
time,  because  I  have  to  write  to  you  from work. The fact is that the Internet
Provider  that  won  the  tender  to  connect  my house to the Internet suddenly went
bankrupt,  and  at  the  same time lost all the money that the residents of my house,
including  me,  collected  to  connect the Internet to our house. Now there are legal
proceedings  about  whether  we should again collect money to connect the Internet to
our  home  or  the  Internet  Provider  should  return this money back, and we should
already  contact  another  Internet  Provider. When the court will pass sentence, and
when  the  Internet  Provider will return us the money, I do not know yet, but I will
believe that soon. But in the meantime, I'll write to you from work. I will try to do
this  regularly,  but  if  suddenly  I can't answer you right away, then please don't
worry!  I  will always answer you when I have some free time at work! xxx, I think
you  won't  mind if I devote most of my letter today to telling you about my work. Of
course,  I  will touch a little on the subject of my family, but I will tell you more
about  it in my subsequent letters. I don't want this letter of mine to be as long as
my previous letter. I'm afraid that this way my letters can quickly bore you, and you
will  close  my  letter, as most of my classmates closed the book of Lev Tolstoy "War
and  Peace"!!  By  the  way, this is my favorite book. But now the story is not about
this,  but about my work. So, I work in a clothing store. And as I wrote to you in my
last  letter, I hold the position of accountant there, but I also help sellers in the
trading  floor.  I  like  my main job as an accountant, but I also like helping other
women  choose  clothes and be beautiful! It is worth mentioning that when I graduated
from  the  University  and received the education of an Accountant, for a long time I
could  not find a job in my specialty. I worked as a hairdresser for several years! I
did women's makeup and hairstyles, dyed their hair! In General, I did what I do now -
I  make  women  more  beautiful!!))  Of  course, I was sad that after I spent 5 years
studying  Accounting, I had to work in a Barber shop, but in Russia, after graduating
from  University, it is always difficult to find a job in the specialty! As a result,
only  half  a  year  ago I was lucky, and I found a job in the clothing store where I
work  right  now!))))))  I really like it here, but at the same time I'm always busy,
and  I  always come home very tired!! The fact is that I work from 9: 00 am to 21: 00
PM!  According  to  the schedule, I work 5 days a week and I have 2 day off, but this
does  not always fall on Sunday! I want to note that the store is open 7 days a week!
Sometimes  I  have  to replace other sellers, so often I can get a day off on Monday,
Tuesday,  or  any  other  day  of  the week. It's not convenient, but I'm used to it,
especially  since  I  live alone! My mother and sister live in the village. My father
left  the  family  when  my sister and I were young! Unfortunately, I can't have more
free  time  to  talk  about my family, but I'll do it in my next email, okay?? Please
tell  me  about  your  education  and  where you worked. What are the difficulties in
learning  and  in  work you've ever seen?? This will be interesting. I hope my letter
didn't  tire you too much.? I tried to write a little letter, but I feel like I got a
little carried away again. ))) I wish you a good day and wait for your answer, if you
are not bored with me.)) Marina

Spoiler:
LMTP id OLKgGquRv1+h5QYARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:29:47 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:29:47 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:53343) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kiFT8-001toh-0l for
xxx; Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:29:46 +0000
bh=Oq5ruL6BeQIXSL/bOty5BOOUnTVGPajemehOqmbijZQ=;
b=CJlwhES9wdre+pvh8ZeIo0oT9y
U2VlzUlkt+XfOpaiG9YOQjd+7XCE5M1T7ddcgbyB0Tg+mdHT1RnEYbk2WtB6qvSCdkXlGxeyt5Fqs
o7IUGvllzP65Qa5ToIIrCiu+FNMOrHHIvDumRNj01WubKP8dGs2hvIbDd9iHy9IMBSQOmvXGKPwhe
Hr5OMgyY5HkWFSfaW+u7jrWjo3Kjcms7N914qAHIH+3TLV4pEUM2uZVXehk1I/8YGgthEyYUCmday
WCc6BCD/h9fMUvuA2YRFJ1Gnj2otG9x+6AeUPbaHW4wmq2Gs9t8XfkDFJTdudKdqnXzOPtzEIhduR
HPbHkdqQ==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=59283 helo=[10.200.255.10]) by
1kiFSS-00043N-V7 for xxx; Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:29:05
+0300
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:28:38 +0300
Message-ID: <16410514410.20201126140338@email-me.ru>
Subject: Hello xxx
In-Reply-To: <c879ca4bd80ca80a623b3008f55d617f69feb76d.camel@servicedh.com>
  <1489471144.20201125143552@email-me.ru>
  <c879ca4bd80ca80a623b3008f55d617f69feb76d.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------0691431C71CCFE867"
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID71046-1463477672

------------0691431C71CCFE867

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:43

Hello  xxx!!!  Thank  you  for  your  new email!!! I'm glad that our communication
continues  and  I  can  see  your  emails when I have a break at work!! Thank you for
showing  me  that  you are interested in our conversation. I really appreciate it! My
friend,  I  am sorry for the death of your parents. I'm sorry they are no longer with
us.  xxx, so, in my previous letter, I promised you to write more about my family.
I  only  managed  to  write  that I have a mother and a sister. But this is not quite
true.  I  still have a nephew.)) These are my older sister's children! Her son's name
is  Yuri!!  My  sister  named it after Yuri Gagarin. I think you know the name Of the
first  Cosmonaut??)) I will send you a photo with my sister and her son today! Yes, I
don't have a father, because he left my mother , me, and my sister more than 20 years
ago. I was 8 years old at the time, and my sister was 11 years old. Our mother raised
us  alone.  She worked as a milkmaid at a Dairy Farm in our village. She got up at 3:
30 A.M., had Breakfast, and went to milk the cows. She would come back at about 7: 00
AM in the morning, Wake me and my sister to get ready for school. My mother never had
any  free  time,  but I always knew that she loved me and my sister. My sister was in
many ways my mother's replacement, because my mother worked hard to raise us alone. I
was  very lucky with my sister. Usually children in the family often argue over a toy
or  some  other  reason,  but my sister never offended me. She always braided my hair
when  we  were  going to kindergarten. )) It was so nice that even now I write to you
about  it  and  smile.  She still lives with her mother, despite the fact that she is
already  married!  It  is  a  pity,  only,  that she, too, is not very lucky with her
husband. Her husband often uses alcohol in large quantities. He even hit her a couple
of times in the past, but my sister didn't find the strength to leave him and start a
new  life. I don't blame her for that. This is her choice, but I can admit that their
relationship  is  one of the reasons why I do not want to build a relationship with a
Russian  man!!  And, of course, the example of my father, when he left my mother with
two  small  children,  left  a  lasting  impression  in my heart! Is it possible that
Russian  men  do not have a special gene that is responsible for family values?? I do
not  know  this for sure, but I can say that my mother and sister are wonderful women
who  appreciate  such  a  thing  as  a  family home and, of course, they deserve more
happiness!  It  is  a  pity  that  in  Russia there are hundreds of thousands of such
examples,  when men leave their wives and children. Moreover, there are those men who
beat  not only their wives, but also children!!! This is terrible!!! And the terrible
thing  is  that  the laws of my country do not always protect the rights of women who
are  subjected  to  violence, which is probably why men here feel too unpunished. Now
some activists are trying to make sure that the law "on domestic violence" is finally
adopted  in  my  country.  This  law  should  have  protected all family members from
violence,  but  at the moment there are many opponents of this law. And, of course, I
can't  understand  why  my  country encourages domestic violence! Personally, I don't
want to suffer from a man I love. I want a happy relationship where a man and a woman
respect  and  appreciate  each  other.  I  want me and my man to please each other in
everything. It's so nice when a man can just give flowers to his beloved woman. And a
woman  without  any  reason  can  arrange a romantic dinner. Do you agree with me?? I
think  that  happiness  is  in  small  things. I Wake up in the morning and go to the
window first thing. I open the curtains and let light into my apartment. I rejoice in
the  sunbeam  that  bounces off my mirror and bounces on my pillow. Then I go to this
very  mirror,  look  at  my  reflection, and smile at myself!! I say aloud to myself:
"Good  morning,  Marina!!!"  No,  no, I'm not crazy.))) Of course, I live alone in my
apartment  and I don't have enough of a loving man around, but I'm not crazy. xxx,
if  you don't find it difficult, then please try to start your morning by wishing you
a  good  day  and smiling at your reflection. You will see that your day will be more
pleasant  than  ever.  This  is  a  very simple secret to making yourself happier. My
mother taught me this since I was a child. As I told you, my mother had a very simple
life,  but  she  always  smiled. She never gave up, and she taught me to look at life
positively!! xxx, now I have to apologize, because unfortunately, I can't continue
my story about my family now. My break is over and I have to work! I will continue my
account of this in my next letter. I will also try to tell you a little more about my
childhood and youth. I wish you a good day. Your, Marina

Spoiler:
LMTP id YD7mFmTwwF+s9wUARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:26:12 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:26:12 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:40082) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kicpH-001egL-6J for
xxx; Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:26:12 +0000
bh=ns7RR8xG8v6orteJD1W43BPVmsf6rdBrDhWZWYVZ2MA=;
b=SmgP4o7w0h3vVAypUBB9Hnwj8T
9FtbR6BYmfLoh2cXA6HtQpMZV5ZFdh99od/3RgMe7AGEb8IlPZkoB79vsq9PVgQeuT1qGwGwynz4Q
zU6w/zs0Ji2Neirn6sJZKe7/rYEJpL9GQ2OAXqXuBDAs99RRha6zA90aIQOkKgXXIwUXilW5Mn0UK
W40yHp31TIYGcS3ke5li12m7kyNgA8HkKJewzv+Az+JEcCjoiCXsl0ferHicEOQ9qeVYLApnGqyoX
4V6x/A7G2NkZSQJlmIDP+AsJ/2rh3tXzCw9M+eu9uBoNaIvOOcFQYD53TGmehJifnWIZJeRIlCp5Q
jlQFalKQ==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=59654 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by
1kicoc-0007gK-88 for xxx; Fri, 27 Nov 2020 15:25:31
+0300
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 15:24:58 +0300
Message-ID: <779266429.20201127142358@email-me.ru>
Subject: Hello  xxx
In-Reply-To: <ce4cd2da8d31573d51fe50081586a8a3ba3c8290.camel@servicedh.com>
  <16410514410.20201126140338@email-me.ru>
  <ce4cd2da8d31573d51fe50081586a8a3ba3c8290.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------0531E31C231BB2F1B"
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID71547-1463477672

------------0531E31C231BB2F1B

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #4 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:46

Hello  xxx!!!! It's very good that you wrote to me again!!! I am gradually getting
used  to our communication, and I am really happy to find your letter on my e-mail!!!
This helps brighten up my gray days!! I hope that my letters also bring you no little
pleasure  and  do  not overwork you too much?? It is important to me that we both can
feel  the  joy  of  reading our letters. Of course, I understand that my emails get a
little  long,  but  every  time  I  write you a letter, it's hard for me to stop! For
example,  do  you have friends in reality that are easy for you to talk to?? When you
don't  have  to  think  about  what  to  say to end an awkward pause? I think this is
familiar  to everyone!! Now, it's easy for me to write you letters!! It's easy for me
to  read  your letters and respond to them!! It makes me happy!! This is a good sign!
))  xxx,  in my last letter, I didn't have time to tell you everything I wanted to
tell  you  about my family! I understand that you're wondering why my father left the
family if my mother is really that good. It's no secret, but it's a sad enough story!
It  all started after the collapse of the Soviet Union, when, along with the collapse
of the country, almost all agriculture was abandoned to its fate! My father worked as
a  tractor  driver,  but the collective farms quickly fell into disrepair and tractor
drivers  began to pay little. My father gradually started drinking! I was little, but
I  remember  him  coming  home drunk! These are not pleasant memories. Because of his
frequent  drunkenness,  relations  in the family began to collapse! After a while, he
found  another  woman with whom he often drank and left us! He died a couple of years
later  from cirrhosis of the liver...... I truly feel sorry for him, but I don't want
to  think about it now xxx, in my last letter I promised to tell you more about my
childhood  and  youth!!  Now,  I've always been an obedient daughter! I studied well,
participated  in various competitions in mathematics and other school subjects! I did
a  lot  of  sports:  I  skated and skied, I rode a bike! I also played volleyball and
figure  skating!  I wrote to you about it, do you remember? I remember one time I was
skiing  down a mountain and I must have accelerated too much, because all of a sudden
I  fell and ended up in a deep snowdrift. But it wasn't scary. It was terrible that I
broke both skis! No, I was not afraid that my mother might scold me for it. My mother
was  always  kind,  but  now  I  had  to  buy  new skis. Of course, skis were not too
expensive,  but  even  this  amount was too much for my mother! I knew that my mother
would  buy me these skis even if she was starving, but I could not allow this! I made
an  agreement with some of my neighbors that I would come and clean the snow in their
yard for money! I would get up at 5am and clean the snow, then go to school and clean
the snow again after school!! I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks! I was 11 years
old  at  the  time,  and that's when I started earning my first money! I remember how
proud  my  mother  was  of  me!!))  Yes,  my  childhood was not simple, but I love my
childhood!  I love my mother's hot rice and meat pies! I love the potato pancakes she
baked  at  the  stove!!  My mother is good at cooking and loves to do it. She gave me
this love! I also love cooking!

Spoiler:
LMTP id DOUjO31Dwl/bgQYARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Sat, 28 Nov 2020 12:33:01 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 12:33:01 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:48788) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kizPR-001np8-PZ for
xxx; Sat, 28 Nov 2020 12:33:01 +0000
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References
:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:
bh=KlXsF4wpZViHzOR61pivA/3KJXqVyGu/bApPvwtEKqY=;
b=ABoS2B0in/aZW8QT8WkEUcrcNH
EcFbGXdr+JHLPgkxLTgmfkLGzDnLtxPxcS7A44DpHErNnJz7+t7i0NIX61dlnLT4fUCGjysOtqC1e
wF8TCMK5R89cMcs9uIqex7+XCsc6MK0H9BGpm0/LP7dlt1uZ8qo5BHp077Lq7/Cb39EhrDEmNMc9J
Yg8qdWmq6f+0ptPtrjBZTkSxFTuyQvkfQh/toCp4fhL53f+kgtuEK270ya8jGQr5hCY7QrgjvmHqy
/nmSsnBADk0iNcwFXrWKRlWigKnsovd6beWx2rQ6OzoQ3bDwk1u/GChXaQwID85G9bcDIJj8/QUTy
KpraVwrQ==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=55056 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by
1kizOn-0008Cm-3v for xxx; Sat, 28 Nov 2020 15:32:21
+0300
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 15:31:44 +0300
Message-ID: <1565104021.20201128151044@email-me.ru>
Subject: Hello xxx
In-Reply-To: <e73c979e9cad908eae5cc815e6bff0aa8fe8a889.camel@servicedh.com>
  <779266429.20201127142358@email-me.ru>
  <e73c979e9cad908eae5cc815e6bff0aa8fe8a889.camel@servicedh.com>
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID71999-1463477672

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #5 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:47

Hello  dear  xxx!))  Thank  you for your letter!!! Thank you for the good mood you
give me when I receive your letters. Sometimes we all need so little to smile, right?
Your  letters become an important ritual of my day! Despite the fact that I am always
very  busy with work, I do not forget about you and always try to find an opportunity
to  read  your letter and write you a response!!! xxx, I just noticed that I wrote
to  you  :"  Hello  dear  xxx " ! I did it absolutely without thinking! I hope you
don't mind me calling you "dear"?? I was able to allow myself to address you this way
today,  because  I  feel  like  I'm  liberated  myself  from letter to letter. If our
communication  took  place  in reality, it would probably be difficult for me to tell
you  so  openly  about  my  life: about my family, my father and my childhood! And of
course,  it  would  be  difficult  for  me  to  take  the  first  step  to  start our
acquaintance! Yes, of course, in the modern world, many women themselves approach men
for  Dating and this is considered normal. I'm not saying it's not right! In my first
letters,  I  wrote to you that every man builds his own happiness with his own hands,
and  therefore  any  woman  has  every  right  to be the first to meet a man. But I'm
talking  about  having  a  more conservative upbringing! I will try to explain to you
what  I  want  to  say! My sister and I never drank or smoked! Even now, I can rarely
drink  a  little  red wine or champagne! We've never tried drugs! We always helped my
mother  with  her  homework: we fed pigs, ducks, chickens, and geese. However, I must
admit  that  I  personally  have  never fed geese! My sister did it because the geese
always  wanted  to  pinch  me! No, I didn't tease them, but for some reason the geese
didn't like me!! But the pigs loved me.)) I even had a favorite pig named "Nusha"! It
was  a  nice  pig  with  a  huge  appetite.  I  always  tried to feed Nusha something
delicious.  Sometimes I didn't even eat the gingerbread my mother gave me to secretly
feed  the  pig.  Did  you  have a favorite animal as a child?? Of course, I like most
children loved dogs and cats, but for some reason I remembered now about the pig. And
anyway,  I'm  sorry that I changed the subject so suddenly.) I repeat that it is very
easy for me to write letters to you, and I even feel that you are my old friend, whom
I  have  not  seen for so long and tell you about what new things have happened in my
life  during  the  time we have not seen each other. It's weird, isn't it?? But let's
get  back to the subject of parenting! I was talking about how my sister and I always
helped  my  mother.  Many  of  our  classmates ran away to discos, but we did lessons
instead!  No,  my mom didn't lock us in the house so she wouldn't let us go anywhere,
and  she  didn't make us work! My mother did not read us morals! We just looked at my
mother  and  saw her as a role model! Now in my city I see a lot of young mothers who
walk  with  young  children and at the same time drink beer, smoke and swear! This is
terrible,  because  the  child  sees  it and starts repeating it after their Parents!
Parents  should  set the right example! They should play sports so that children also
start  to love sports! For example, my aunt was also a role model for me, in addition
to  my  mother!  This  is  my  mother's own sister! It was her example that I went to
University to get an Accounting Education! To do this, I had to move from the village
to Ulyanovsk! This is about 90 kilometers from the village where my mother and sister
live! It's not as far as my aunt did! She moved to live in Kiev, this is Ukraine! She
married  a  Ukrainian  man.  But she comes to us every year, despite the fact that my
country  and Ukraine now have complicated political relations! By the way, I promised
in my last letter to tell you about our family tradition! When my aunt comes to visit
Russia,  we  always  go  to  the  cemetery  to my grandparents! Do you have a similar
tradition  of coming to the cemetery?? My grandparents lived in Ulyanovsk, and when I
went to University, I lived with them and helped them! My grandfather died when I was
in  my 2nd year of University, and my grandmother died a year after that! I inherited
their  apartment!  It  was  an  old  house,  and  the  house was already intended for
demolition,  so  I  received some compensation from the city authorities and used the
money to buy a new apartment. Of course, for this I had to take a large loan from the
Bank!  At  this  time, I was already working, and the Bank approved this loan for me.
I'm  still  paying  for  it!  As  you know, I live alone, so when I go home, I'm very
lonely! And in order to escape from loneliness, I watch TV or read books! Yesterday I
switched  from channel to channel until I came across the movie "gone with the wind"!
I've  watched  this  movie  a few times, but you can always watch a good movie again,
right?  Today  I  plan to do something more useful - I will go to the fitness center!
Please  write  to  me  and  tell me what your plans are for this evening. I will look
forward to your next letter! Marina

Spoiler:
LMTP id 2P9mG3aixF/kRwIARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Mon, 30 Nov 2020 07:42:46 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 07:42:46 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:59776) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kjdpc-000e04-O3 for
xxx; Mon, 30 Nov 2020 07:42:46 +0000
bh=gdpQ9Iflb9L0MO8ipvUw6MnVI9GI6RG98UgKri+11i4=;
b=JXq+zKB1bgdLkUknZFGeVMr7BZ
ruP4FK30ocAIqk1pV/D+aFWD6/8c65VK42c+bKM45G0AmW4mCrNNqRP8QB8Bj2choFb7OqqIxefv9
oyGmDkBYZsCLE7KXgO/O8gYw2bodKjH0813SOA8fKSRnkw1dxu4M+UlYo6gGMFir5S9fSzs8/2y6s
emdQkNKiKg2+/1FrzajsI+vPRw0FWFweEXw5t0myRbiewYwyXw9BKqvI54S8aFB/xjjunJjAVdPjR
prJgOimtNZBIfBssYbz9Fjv9macRLQPmdd3Vo/GU1YzM9idz4QYZt8hy+rMMnbru3ORxFDJNCu3ua
aLPjcOcA==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=61931 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by
1kjdol-0007mz-P7 for xxx; Mon, 30 Nov 2020 10:42:04
+0300
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 10:40:59 +0300
Message-ID: <12110395779.20201130100059@email-me.ru>
Subject: Hello  dear xxx
In-Reply-To: <801d4aafff1cab31065c65c9b30b950aafd8b815.camel@servicedh.com>
  <1565104021.20201128151044@email-me.ru>
  <801d4aafff1cab31065c65c9b30b950aafd8b815.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------06C0D01F611755E76"
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID72915-1463477672

------------06C0D01F611755E76

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #6 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:48

Hello dear xxx!!! I'm glad to get another letter from you! Now I thought about how
great  it  is that we live in the 21st century, when we don't have to wait a month or
more  for  correspondence from one corner of the world to reach another corner of the
world!  All  this  happens  in  one second!! The world has become more open, and it's
really great that men and women from different countries can communicate!! Perhaps in
the future, borders between countries will be destroyed not only on the Internet, but
also on the World Map?? And then we can visit each other without any problems?)) What
do  you think about Geographical borders between countries?? Are they needed or not??
I'm  interested in your opinion!! xxx, I'm sorry, but now I have to close my email
to help my colleague! I will be back soon and continue my letter!

Spoiler:
LMTP id KBQjBXMZxl8u5gEARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:22:43 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:22:43 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:46157) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kk2ny-000XJN-T6 for
xxx; Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:22:43 +0000
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References
:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:
bh=iCGmeb65rrQlrxlYB69wfsSc4dTAjC9iAsVWqwiFIWw=;
b=m2nb0u5AO6pv5Irg/L5HCoFywY
eIa5OVhfGCFjghYod2XRVEaa995MAdskqTH+SXDIlN1BpsNpzWEyEbGYpxiUeLvbE2+WAtJSVfsj5
x2r2qKZ2IjcDDVlWypmrLPx+AmVErgJynuv+hSGKDByyqqychxIwJ+Yv4zr+WmytekbPxK3NbydUN
ephOkyp5l2s3ili13jICCwbVMjxRWW4WJyH/5EyS21ulMOyYFIhhW7eahVugLIc9tqqqpBcGgZNXJ
dAt+XMWDz1mqCuxvcUqplJxNnjmCdS5xRoBVO6QaDJA5f55ysSjXMJ1VNfShM3CSYaUi+PC9jMTZs
MTpZ56Zg==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=52959 helo=[10.200.255.3]) by
1kk2nK-0008Hm-H8 for xxx; Tue, 01 Dec 2020 13:22:02
+0300
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 13:21:05 +0300
Message-ID: <212914484.20201201131405@email-me.ru>
Subject: Hello  dear  xxx
In-Reply-To: <2cc63e716591245f86b4c36703c05011fbfb1d14.camel@servicedh.com>
  <12110395779.20201130100059@email-me.ru>
  <2cc63e716591245f86b4c36703c05011fbfb1d14.camel@servicedh.com>
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID73391-1463477672

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #7 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:50

xxx,  I'm  here  again.  I'm sorry I had to interrupt, but I had to accept payment
from  the buyer immediately! Sometimes we have to deal with customers who do not like
to  wait for a single minute and can even be rude! Of course, we can't enter into any
conflicts.  We  must  be  polite under all circumstances. It is not difficult for me,
because  I  try  never  to  conflict! From my own experience, I can say that negative
energy only provokes even more negative energy! In General, I try to treat all people
with  understanding.  There  is so much cruelty in the world that we should all start
smiling more often.))) I see a lot of people every day who have only concern or anger
on  their  face!  This  morning  I  went to work and saw a situation where a motorist
almost  hit a woman at a pedestrian crossing, because he was not looking at the road,
but  instead was reading something on his smartphone! He jumped out of the car, waved
his  hands and long scolded the woman who was not guilty of anything! It is good that
the  police  were  nearby  and the driver of the car was quickly calmed down and even
gave  him  a  fine for almost hitting a pedestrian. This is not an isolated situation
where people are completely immersed in their smartphones that they don't even notice
anything  around  them! For example, I notice a lot of young girls who meet in a cafe
and do not talk to each other, but continue to write something on their smartphone.))
It seems to me that at this time they write something to each other instead of saying
something  in  words!)) Some don't even get a spoon in their mouth because they can't
look  away  from the screen.)) Most likely they don't even feel the taste of the dish
they are eating!! Of course, I'm not against modern technology. They make life easier
for  us.  It  was  also  very difficult for me when a criminal a couple of months ago
snatched  my  bag,  where  my smartphone, all my wages and keys to the apartment were
lying.  I  went to the police, but there is still no news about this. I asked them to
look  at  the cameras that were near the stop, but the police say that because of the
darkness,  the  criminal's  face  is  difficult to recognize! So I was left without a
smartphone,  without  keys  and without money! It's good that my friend Tanya lent me
money  to pay for a loan, for food, and even gave me her old Nokia 101 phone, which I
still  use. And it's good that I still have access to the "cloud", and I can send you
some  of  my  old photos that were taken on that smartphone! Of course, I immediately
changed the lock on the door of my apartment! Tell me, how is crime in your country??
Maybe  this  situation  is  observed only in my country? xxx, I think it's time to
change  the  subject!  What haven't I told you yet?? I think I told you where my aunt
works,  but I didn't tell you that my sister works at the Post office. By the way, if
we  sent  each  other  letters  in  an  envelope, my sister would bring them to me.))
Although  no!! She works as a postman in the village, but not in Ulyanovsk. And it is
90  kilometers  from  Ulyanovsk.  Of course, I sometimes go to them, but sometimes my
mother  and  sister  come to Ulyanovsk themselves. It is possible that on my next day
off  I will be able to visit my family! I think they will be very surprised if I tell
them  about  you! In any case, they will be happy for me, because if I am happy, then
they  are  happy!  And  at this point, I can say with firm confidence that I am happy
that  I  turned  to  a Dating Agency and wrote you my first letter! Please be sure to
keep writing to me!! I will wait for your next answer! Marina

Spoiler:
LMTP id +FLyHIEgxl+1kwIARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:52:49 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:52:49 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:55723) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kk3H5-000i9o-RI for
xxx; Tue, 01 Dec 2020 10:52:49 +0000
bh=n5eQi08zfbhx9kG6izU144N2Ny9IDXg8iUBC40NwTMg=;
b=abZejNEDiTe25Ih/Tb1eWMJ+cZ
LM4ks4Ed03Bc2ayt53prXK2A2+EPVxcgSE/bUDcCpBW/JBnsxCP6wjpqd7bumTgiUVbvBOWA0wt3d
zSqg/ox8uCGHpunuVBWJZU86hOFFXtq44sC0FYzdCvLNlgrN8rFJ+hUSw93y5SrYKk188iCAmLJ5G
pYwADV8h+DBd9nsa73j34yohBZc/vq9SBtEu+hwZ4L1rKb86b63f5Gy+8jHB11KvaQ1VXsC3zixUD
RzL/X9x+clqe9delBENQ6IqYwbhWyq9jeKUWeANxTsuBiUEOQeTTP5OrpitKsk31uz5xYtrhbfQDD
iDWsx9LA==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=53659 helo=[10.200.255.3]) by
1kk3GQ-0004MJ-Jh for xxx; Tue, 01 Dec 2020 13:52:07
+0300
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 13:51:09 +0300
Message-ID: <181064460.20201201131408@email-me.ru>
Subject: xxx
In-Reply-To: <2cc63e716591245f86b4c36703c05011fbfb1d14.camel@servicedh.com>
  <12110395779.20201130100059@email-me.ru>
  <2cc63e716591245f86b4c36703c05011fbfb1d14.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------08E0741493E6E68EB"
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID73408-1463477672

------------08E0741493E6E68EB

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #8 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:51

Hi  xxx!!!! How are you?? I'm worried about the lack of your letter. I understand,
if  you  are very busy, and you can not write to me now. And this is normal. But what
if  you  do  not  receive  my  letters  ??  Or  are  you  not willing to continue our
communication?  This  worries me very much. Please answer me soon and tell me why you
do not write to me. Marina

Spoiler:
LMTP id aEKgD0hdzl9QZiEARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Mon, 07 Dec 2020 16:50:16 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 16:50:16 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:55318) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kmJiJ-009BIZ-Jb for
xxx; Mon, 07 Dec 2020 16:50:16 +0000
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:
Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:
Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:
In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:
bh=ZJpt16TMS4WLPd5qK1NT4eoN4DyQK7CWrIwG22ZfSiw=;
b=MVe5yx2EY7t/BHT+JJLEA71bds
/kSyZt4hSAOzVPBH34isohH21ea0o+39oeO+8yAtb39nVnWG2G2BGGHUCzC6jfnDNGCTbbwgaybY2
UeLdB6VazyfHiAsxNX94g2pXC4WoYr3Mm8cWExa0mVgnlSUCQxEDfGqIJbO+L+FG1rKQJn7qa3ghY
bToURHadUtAuzZ1cLEkTKoVL7wMlswTdzOPyNnE4cMq7Zigg76jIhch2Cp7XHwM+6uDiKt5OcB2ps
s5NVW8x0340l0QejPDCLXRa5eMQUEf992piRYPqgaEgZNaoTSQmvrxxbPtvah1dbFng+Mo9JtYnxS
bRU5yv7A==;
Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=53427 helo=[10.200.255.4]) by
1kmJhV-0003ti-Lm for xxx; Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:49:33
+0300
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:48:15 +0300
Message-ID: <1618143872.20201207183315@email-me.ru>
Subject: Hi  xxx
boundary="----------07710911035ECEE3A"
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID76729-1463477672

------------07710911035ECEE3A

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #9 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 19:52

Good day dear xxx!!!!! How was your day? Unfortunately, I still haven't received a
reply to my letter to you. It's been a long time, but there's no answer. I'm starting
to  worry  that you won't get my previous letter. But maybe you were too busy and you
couldn't write to me earlier?? I want to continue our communication and acquaintance.
I  really  hope that tomorrow I will see your answer to my previous letter. Am asking
you  write  me  more  often!  This will please me! I will reciprocate and send you my
photo! I wish you a good day and good mood! With respect, Marina

Spoiler:
LMTP id QM0XIQHu1F9pOSEARr05yQ (envelope-from
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>); Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:21:21 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:21:21 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:59695) by
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1ko7e4-0098Up-6q for
xxx; Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:21:21 +0000
bh=Hvt2jocpOgpV1cJkQVY6AYbO39JK0nhkx0vjll705WM=;
b=Or8J+UlILOpHhNiW5ZHeu+biZ0
cIbFPvzzS8MazMrB5gjX6TuObdTTQzQnNT+c3KjPWr8G3uWCZVWYnULlGTxbi11egOdkmEWO2ujsW
PrYoGzEfzFP+OOV+juvK557oC4pio0l7jOlK0hIsXvp+zqGr3pZIu0hhKYUDH57JFstmORbScnJBP
tfKe7NX95Xhz4/50VRf0lQMYlowJcoZXhq4wFNAGE1rANORZKHx4pGzzhN9HxI4NJXV4M14MbOLhK
NNOI00TvBWgIH1gz3L49X/Ccxdn38vuattB2vyQy0Q0FDpC2iTFwYhhexPde2FFjkAHdrgjxHmnE/
o08ALCpA==;
Received: from [78.155.205.122] (port=50487 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by
1ko7dO-0006zX-MU for xxx; Sat, 12 Dec 2020 19:20:39
+0300
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 19:19:50 +0300
Message-ID: <1987062759.20201212184250@email-me.ru>
Subject: Good day dear xxx
boundary="----------09D0671B91DD615E1"
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID79577-1463477672

------------09D0671B91DD615E1

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 22:36

Startbeitrag Verschleierte Einlieferung

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	87.118.126.187
Decimal:	1467383483
Hostname:	ns.host1.edit-hosting.de
ASN:	31103
ISP:	Keyweb AG
Organization:	Keyweb AG
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	Europe

Zitat:
from ns.host1.edit-hosting.de ([87.118.126.187] with esmtps; Sun, 22 Nov 2020 19:24:49 +0000
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10007:66769.php
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 20:22:58 +0100 (CET)

Mails über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	94.242.55.80
Decimal:	1592932176
Hostname:	94.242.55.80
ASN:	43317
ISP:	Fishnet Communications LLC
Organization:	Fishnet Communications LLC
State/Region:	Moscow
City:	Moscow 

Zitat:
from [94.242.55.80] (port=53427 helo=[10.200.255.4]) with esmtpsa; Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:49:33 +0300
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:48:15 +0300

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	78.155.205.122
Decimal:	1318833530
Hostname:	78.155.205.122
ASN:	49505
ISP:	OOO Network of data-centers Selectel
Organization:	OOO Network of data-centers Selectel
State/Region:	Moscow
City:	Moscow 

Zitat:
from [78.155.205.122] (port=50487 helo=[10.200.255.1]) 
with esmtpsa; Sat, 12 Dec 2020 19:20:39 +0300
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 19:19:50 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 16. Dezember 2020 um 01:40

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #12 - 16. Dezember 2020 um 14:27

Hi  xxx!  How  are  you?  How is your mood? I hope you are all well and you didn't
answer  me  because  you  were too busy. I still want to meet you, to know more about
you.  You  seem  to  me  very  interesting  and  good  man.  Very willing to continue
communication  with  you.  Please  send me an email and I will answer you. I wish you
good mood. Marina

Spoiler:
Received: from esja.orangewebsite.com by esja.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
id yOJHEn4C2l8CXB4ApuHJtg (envelope-from <sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>);
Wed, 16 Dec 2020 12:50:06 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 12:50:06 +0000
Received: from hostch01.fornex.org ([176.10.124.188]:52061) by
esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
<sweetpie.marina@email-me.ru>) id 1kpWFp-008L7y-L8 for
xxx; Wed, 16 Dec 2020 12:50:06 +0000
bh=4SZo7F1bbrUB4ruOmmavWl5FlkxnJg8CUfwWqFY4b30=;
b=fIUd3TGvL6pzodiHPE3RE6PPil
jDiIA9NNldgmofVhDk+pyz1ADKyZdkoybYY05kanUQEe6orfkV+9qCXHUWeGpub5lZqwUebuY9xpZ
D0gNIAR06SfjWnBpkpIW4lPWB8ghF+OeTqp4tA3tE2i8y41Bztt/yuzei3PBFbmLxaWROje+mVnKS
zXIuLciDScEjDY4F7Jv7VoR2GZqMtqahmyM5zsaPY3+uqbJClQ9Js2H5nPP21a5klao52/kB9cwEk
hWdkyUJxoNp2qWpvL3It/U/+msgGOD1BHDZQ/i2YErUeywKnKmxIqx+Io+7y2pTWDT0A8XEhSyHe/
3tKKeLiw==;
Received: from [85.26.233.184] (port=1045 helo=[10.251.123.222]) by
1kpWFA-0000SW-Id for xxx; Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:49:25
+0300
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:48:23 +0300
Message-ID: <1074570247.20201216135323@email-me.ru>
Subject: Hi  xxx
boundary="----------1060CC1D03591E62B"
any abuse report
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, forwarded message
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID81039-1463477672

------------1060CC1D03591E62B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 17. Dezember 2020 um 00:18

Mail über Russland mobil

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	85.26.233.184
Decimal:	1427827128
Hostname:	85.26.233.184
ASN:	31133
ISP:	PJSC MegaFon
Organization:	PJSC MegaFon
Type:	Wireless Broadband
State/Region:	Samara Oblast
City:	Samara4 

Zitat:
from [85.26.233.184] (port=1045 helo=[10.251.123.222]) by with esmtpsa; Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:49:25 +0300
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:48:23 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Dezember 2020 um 00:21 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #14 - 09. April 2021 um 17:25

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2021 um 09:34 von Webmaster »