Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olena <olenaassured@vnmu.club> <olenaassured@vnmuua.com> (Gelesen: 1077 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Olena <olenaassured@vnmu.club> <olenaassured@vnmuua.com>
29. November 2020 um 10:41

Hi xxx!
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I am extremely pleased that you replied to my own small message. I do not know why, but I did not see what you wrote to me. I will check the mail now more often so as not to miss your letter. I am very pleased to write to you in this beauteous Saturday. Thank you for your photo.
As you know already I'm Olena. At this time I'm twenty six years, I'm from Ukraine the city is called Vinnytsia.
At this time I'm college student and now I study at Vinnytsia medical Academy. Then again much more this in the next letter. I'm sorry if my English aren't that great. I can speak good English verbally, but unfortunately, I can make grammar mistakes whilst composing. It's better for me to have a dialogue in English language, therefore please lets write in English language.
Tell me more about yourself, about the country, place in which you attain? This is certainly interesting to me. Primarily based on your feedback, I will discover if it is wise to keep our talk further more. But you should not get worried, I am just not furious or anything at all. 
I love having a good time, I really like humor and I have a very cheerful character. You'll never be bored beside me. I value and simply cherish individuals who are actually alongside me. In fact, I am really good and tender. Now is a difficult time, and this time is called the war of our generation, the war against the coronavirus. On the one hand, I was lucky because 5 years ago I made the right choice and began to receive the profession of a doctor. The peculiarity in our profession is that the training is 6 years and during the first five years we study all medical science without distinctions and only in the last year there is a distinction by profession. I get the profession of an infectious disease doctor. I love to be helpful and help people in this difficult time my calling !!
Coronavirus, will be defeated, people will cope with this ailment! When everyone is sitting in their houses behind closed doors, you still need to remain people and continue communication. Man makes man the ability to solve even the most complex problems.
In my free time, I work part time in a children's dance studio. I am a choreographer and teach dance classes. In fact, all of us are the creators of fate themselves. Do you consent to my words?
I must require you to looking at my own letter very carefully, it truly is important for me to understand your thoughts and opinions about what I m writing. It is simply my life sometimes causes a person always be very careful and inappropriate since of a good number of instances of deception and simply nasty stuff on the online world. Who knows where our conversation will lead, but I hope me and you will be at least great friends. But you instantly attracted me with something. I have no idea what exactly. I recently favored you on a unconscious phase or what ever. You are aware of how it takes place, a single individual enjoys it, yet another one does not. On a subconscious phase. I see most people well. I don't want to brag about this, but it's true. 
I am just looking forward to safety coming from my future better half, but I just rely on my own self. This taught me to rejoice in every single instant of existence, do not ever lose heart and soul and to never make a complaint about destiny. 
I want to be sure you are a real human, I must get in touch with you. I need to hear your voice and ensure that you're an actual human being. Please leave me your number so I will get in touch with you. I desire to find your message asap. I will be rather excited to find out even more regarding who exactly you are! I have a huge request for you, make sure you answer all my questions and comment on what you think about every aspect I wrote. It really is vitally important to me.
Do not forget about me, write as soon as possible.
The best! Sincerely yours Olena.
With best regards!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <olenaassured@vnmu.club>
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com
        by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
        id KEO9LJDTwl9emwIARr05yQ
        (envelope-from <olenaassured@vnmu.club>); Sat, 28 Nov 2020 22:47:44 +0000
Return-path: <olenaassured@vnmu.club>
Envelope-to: xxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 22:47:44 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:48424) by
jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from
<olenaassured@vnmu.club>) id 1kj90J-000jKU-Ds for xxx;
Sat, 28 Nov 2020 22:47:44 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:
Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:
Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc
:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:
List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=8KvYttfu7wTTcVq21ebvctvh8/krfEPpTTIMN4zfOYY=;
b=CZ3C/Ps683/0ybc3tuUS7BlPHf
jCebfyOEmut6wrbLy4n99n/ahgQxd4r3cDTexJd1+2J5VBx/Gy43HfGNN6moKJK6RKGUMn8leJb4Q
j8c1pkaJxahFgDubmwHrdif9Fn3B3JVB3G2CvS7sXLi8Cs+eGqG53g+DWhYn2iQrJFnvOJ/Nv3LkG
bsu/5XXjTFps28pJerVHy7Cj6oRYIWkHvEOvOv2OtPhyct+7xBlOtUcm9WttM2AK6eMTKAhLG77lc
r3dI92ANZw6qhKCIC/22uRrvMROXNKEdjYOrMGCiGRzmu64fP8Crah5gJH3IzxdJDEtD6i9OQCsV7
lKr8ADxw==;
Received: from dsl-209-55-74-147.centex.net ([209.55.74.147]:52453
helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with
esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
(envelope-from <olenaassured@vnmu.club>) id 1kj8zX-00CF41-Be for
xxx; Sat, 28 Nov 2020 17:47:02 -0500
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 19:52:36 +0300
Reply-To: Olena Assured <olenaassured@vnmu.club>
Message-ID: <1441566265.20201128195236@vnmu.club>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Hi there xxx!
Comments: AM
In-Reply-To: <f01b409c63cc5fad88d65514b37ff5ba160a8406.camel@servicedh.com>
References: <14B62394A29F060EBE4BFC1417F024F2FBBA0FBE@unknown> 
  <f01b409c63cc5fad88d65514b37ff5ba160a8406.camel@servicedh.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------0A11850072491A556"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=2.3
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with
any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - business44.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - servicedh.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - vnmu.club
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: business44.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id:
olenaassured@vnmu.club
X-Authenticated-Sender: business44.web-hosting.com: olenaassured@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID72270-1463477672
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9

------------0A11850072491A556
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Wechsel der Mailadresse. Der Vorgang wurde hier angetriggert:

Olena <olenaassured@yahoo.com>

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2021 um 06:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Olena <olenaassured@vnmu.club> <olenaassured@vnmuua.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. November 2020 um 12:34

USA.

Code
Alles auswählen
209.55.74.147 - Geoinformationen
IP-Adresse	209.55.74.147
Host	dsl-209-55-74-147.centex.net
Lage	US USA, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (USA)
Stadt	San Saba, TX 76877
Organisation	West zentrale drahtlose
Isp	West zentrale drahtlose
AS-Nummer	AS18618 West zentrale drahtlose 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 19:52:36 +0300

Zitat:
I'm from Ukraine the city is called Vinnytsia.
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2021 um 14:59 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 29. November 2020 um 12:34

Die Bilder wurden bei Viktoria Igorevna Starovoytova / Виктория Игоревна Старовойтова geklaut.

Der Künstlername des ukrainischen Nudemodels ist Aislin Angel aka Aishlin, Aislin, Anna Kampa, Caprice, Oksana, Vika P.

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=1269639&postcount=278
http://www.girlstop.info/psto.php?id=162894
http://en.girlstop.info/psto.php?id=162894
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=236048&highlight=aislin&page=14
http://fuckingteengirl.com/136348/sweet-yet-naughty-aislin-lifting-the-hem-of-he...
http://juicyteenfuck.com/13920/sweet-yet-naughty-aislin-lifting-the-hem-of-her-b...

.... und und und

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2021 um 15:00 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 03. Dezember 2020 um 06:03

Howdy my friend xxx!
I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our communication. Before I start write to you my message, I want to ask you, please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important for me, I want to know your opinion about all my words. Please, don't afraid tell my what in your heart and opinion about us. I always try to appreciate honesty in relationship and always tell only in my heart. I hate liars and persons, who put some masks to face. I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one man else. I'm glad to write you this beautiful Sunday. In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate. In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost free times in week. I very like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for well-being. Do you like to swim? 
However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch. Sorry if I was spoil your appetite.
I just want to tell you, I really love life, and I rejoice at every moments. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions. In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work and life. As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and don't want to hide something from you. You always can ask me everything what important for you. As for me, you are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and grateful for me to communicate with you. I think I was not mistaken in chose you and I really want to continue our correspondence.
I want to tell you more about me. I am 26 years old. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (a boy and a girl).
Written you about kids and remember my not easy childhood. I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me. I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults and peer bullying. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it right now. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it, I promises, I will tell you about this part of my life later, when I will be ready for remember this such a painfully years. But what to do, it was part of my life. But there are also positive aspects, At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment and now I live in Ukraine in the city of Vinnytsia.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, this set me apart from the rest of the children, and it paid off and I was able to enter the  for free.  Now I am studying at the Department of Public health.  Next year I have to finish my studies at the medical Academy, and very soon I would be arriving at your country to practice (an internship in the specialty of a Infectious disease). Only because of a problem with the coronavirus can my internship be postponed. Any way, my birthday is December 9, 1993 (Sagittarius) and I truly hope all be ready soon and we can celebrate this important day for me in capital of your country together. I got an opportunity to pass an internship in your country for excellent studies at the medical Academy. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals, but right now I do not know exactly where I will be in your country despite the fact that all my documents are ready.
I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I must to get practice and accreditation in the capital of your country. After two weeks of practice, I can go to another city. As I know I would choose this city by myself, or I can stay in the capital. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a good salary.Of course I had a desire to find a friend in your country, and faith smiled at me - you appeared in my life. Any way I will tell you all details about my trip when I will know it. For now all my paperwork is ready, so I'll be in your country very soon. My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in your country. I think that's good idea, we can meet in reality and have some fun. I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere! We can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until we try touch each other. 
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. But you must to know, after the end of the internship, I must go back to Ukraine, in order to finish my studies. After finish my studies I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment.  At least, this is my desire to have money for start new life outside of Ukraine.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive. So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion. 
I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter. I hope my letter has lifted up your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. With best regards.
YOUR OLENA!
P.S I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos, and I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.

Spoiler:
        id yAXgEMwQxF//cwQARr05yQ
        (envelope-from <olenaassured@vnmu.club>); Sun, 29 Nov 2020 21:21:16 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 21:21:16 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:33750) by
jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
<olenaassured@vnmu.club>) id 1kjU8A-001EHb-LG for xxx;
Sun, 29 Nov 2020 21:21:16 +0000
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
bh=NDusd2VSbr8cV+Zm3M1dcBUafukO5tVwjq85VWBwuDo=;
b=VPSdbp+tDkKwpbC89bcsVhlfvj
Hxp6YDNwpf7CLfDxvSdrUXc1b1KJEtJea7lh63yta93PL2/FPfPbFoX7s1y8BDtNdqs7BVUpVXbDX
QhbznoKe970KXi7n/Hga/LSKr7Eiw4zBjW1ilRvlFHRQVWCqyCs5A8UAlUYGtVyuBhzXYjwGa2xzG
tjFtinlVfuFfq6oXb7sTullcB4kAW3DyJXapWnHTG1/i4MJazmj0pXxxQqzfIsnw9a7fOh724Em0b
gaFgh/BXhs4mqN5tHSQGsh5dZm+T4HnXq2/HFB1C857AAJjepnrssw7XMv4WHQDV6ESsOJSlHYM9T
c4rHZQog==;
Received: from [208.115.208.180] (port=62635
helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with
esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
(envelope-from <olenaassured@vnmu.club>) id 1kjU7M-002rd2-O9 for
xxx; Sun, 29 Nov 2020 16:20:33 -0500
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:38:50 +0300
Message-ID: <508568889.20201129203850@vnmu.club>
Subject: Hey my friend xxx!
In-Reply-To: <0fe9e0fa501810648c25d03337c629d1f148ddff.camel@servicedh.com>
  <1441566265.20201128195236@vnmu.club>
  <0fe9e0fa501810648c25d03337c629d1f148ddff.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------08F05B08C2097445E"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.8
any abuse report
olenaassured@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID261-1557501965
X-Evolution-Source: 64ccae74cf5293c2ecc2e3b8661d48647e5e9f7b

------------08F05B08C2097445E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Über die USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	208.115.208.180
Decimal:	3497250996
Hostname:	cli8.alphaservers.com.br
ASN:	46475
ISP:	Limestone Networks
Organization:	Limestone Networks
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	North America

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:38:50 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2021 um 06:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #4 - 03. Dezember 2020 um 06:09

Hello, my dear xxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this beautiful Wednesday. I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to your country. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language. 
As you know, I'm a Infectious disease at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university. 
Only once in 5 years, among all Ukrainian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal. 
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in your country, your country is chosen for a reason. Public health in your country is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Ukraine. 
You probably wonder why I chose the profession? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to perform operations for small children. They are the most defenseless and fragile and often adults do not know how to help them. 
Profession Infectious disease is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from your country. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 2750 euro per month. This is a significant sum for a Ukrainian Infectious disease. On such wages can only dream of in our country. 
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Ukraine. 
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an Infectious disease physician in your country, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use. 
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the capital of your country, which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in your country and I would be terribly pleased to get it in your city, my dear friend xxx. 
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple. 
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me.  I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends. 
I look forward to your new email to me. With best regards.
Your passionate cat, Olena!

Spoiler:
        id wEg7FsUVyF84WwkARr05yQ
        (envelope-from <olenaassured@vnmu.club>); Wed, 02 Dec 2020 22:31:33 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 22:31:33 +0000
Received: from [192.64.118.56] (port=54204
helo=business44-3.web-hosting.com) by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps 
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
(envelope-from <olenaassured@vnmu.club>) id 1kkaeq-002ZeN-5z for
xxx; Wed, 02 Dec 2020 22:31:33 +0000
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
bh=FxMuVFl9XpGKTUWQAWgdIvpor53n6AGuA3Bp8pWFE18=;
b=CTP2wG8AZueINua8H/9Fr4/fqP
5CFIytRVG+s9DtqtrPsrE8oxdDkUTKcFDUPAlKPYIahdx73d21MFv88AJgpHOVzhi0KCFVVdvxiXZ
VeXA7OOhRbv3ryWjd66Nbr4YatJWFM4TSFIsR/nkEzP0QPSKG27/hHBEo1Z/bTedA/CyupdICGmt4
cvbGs9iPeAjNIAQlAhdcbYPOYE2qJ7LR0T8MMYdM4zReFnYuXlGONQmT+aUqqrK9sMiTnpc+Tb2Ys
nOEnI5KEV6k2mi6PolEwVnaiq3KXhc7uQiEwE1E60CqfU+JhqIi85yY3wk7eLZpXQuVKbc6G1gBBm
ySUCPAyQ==;
Received: from 70-90-0-62-busname-philly.hfc.comcastbusiness.net
([70.90.0.62]:63609 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by
business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls
<olenaassured@vnmu.club>) id 1kkad9-001T7d-Tq for xxx;
Wed, 02 Dec 2020 17:29:54 -0500
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:43:58 +0300
Message-ID: <1334763064.20201202214358@vnmu.club>
Subject: Howdy my dear xxx!
In-Reply-To: <ee6cd250a33b491a1a9658ec1a9f2dc911de9d7a.camel@servicedh.com>
  <1441566265.20201128195236@vnmu.club>
  <0fe9e0fa501810648c25d03337c629d1f148ddff.camel@servicedh.com>
  <508568889.20201129203850@vnmu.club>
  <ee6cd250a33b491a1a9658ec1a9f2dc911de9d7a.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------0F41572401D136825"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.8
any abuse report
olenaassured@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID74357-1463477672
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9

------------0F41572401D136825
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Über die USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	70.90.0.62
Decimal:	1180303422
Hostname:	70-90-0-62-busname-philly.hfc.comcastbusiness.net
ASN:	7922
ISP:	Comcast Business
Organization:	Comcast Business
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Pennsylvania
City:	Philadelphia 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 21:43:58 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2021 um 06:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #5 - 11. Januar 2021 um 20:46

Hi there my dear friend xxx. 
Unfortunately, I have problems with my old mailbox. It does not work, and I did not get your last letter.
My mail is serving university staff, and on January 7 in Ukraine we celebrated Christmas. It was January 7, Christmas is celebrated in Ukraine. Because of this, everything was closed, and I could not write you earlier, and no one could solve the problem with my email. We have christmas to celebrate in a family circle and give gifts to others. I always do some Christmas gifts and relate them to the nearest shelter.
Today, the university s technical staff finally went to work, and I can write to you.
Please use now my new mailbox - olenaassured@vnmuua.com.
Please send your latest letters that you wrote to me again. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Regards!
Your friend from Ukraine Olena. 
See ya later.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <olenaassured@vnmuua.com>
Received: from esja.orangewebsite.com
        by esja.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
        id LjsDAuNr+1+msgYApuHJtg
        (envelope-from <olenaassured@vnmuua.com>); Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:04:35 +0000
Return-path: <olenaassured@vnmuua.com>
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:04:35 +0000
Received: from business108-1.web-hosting.com ([162.0.215.160]:52959) by
esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
<olenaassured@vnmuua.com>) id 1kyht4-001pkp-OT for xxx;
Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:04:34 +0000
d=vnmuua.com; s=default;
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:
Message-ID:To:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:
Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:
In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:
bh=cUZeKKqE3qG5M9fivFh1x5I7BmclehEyxTtDKvR/hTI=;
b=b5ruGgrPdi/Gilqc0ElWwPtzyV
SjPzsY4Z9LY8SJr6EgoNpkki/Qstaj9muMYX5kC2spNOa5aYoyVcfdcEiVmQDDmYpM6PDzUkJwtDl
MLPKdTitwpwINYNUynLwpuiX0/KIi7J6oWGDWf8DWecyvoPnGpEgmnXH1V77L9jEx451B+KawgSFR
U1Ph40esqeOgrtdrgh+N/uNbrj+TfAhw4ySnd1S6KBPCTs6pYLpJOVFdZuEaBxVHsjUBO6bWwBRmT
QpyxLkdkVJJx61USVNegWUQj3JUuCMU5FbgemN2YVer32g8MKW3NJ27ruaeukjMTDiMJLRwHPYS7l
qGTek5iA==;
Received: from [135.26.0.2] (port=64057 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com)
by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls
<olenaassured@vnmuua.com>) id 1kyhsO-002XdH-D9 for xxx;
Sun, 10 Jan 2021 16:03:53 -0500
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:04:57 +0300
Message-ID: <894369833.20210110200457@vnmuua.com>
Subject: Hi there xxx
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable