Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Olena <olenafearless@vnmu.club> <olenafearless@vnmuua.com> (Gelesen: 1395 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Olena <olenafearless@vnmu.club> <olenafearless@vnmuua.com>
29. November 2020 um 10:08

Good day xxx!
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I'm truly thankful that you just responded to my little mail. I am ashamed that I could not answer you before. I hope you forgive me. I was very busy, but now everything is behind. I am very happy to write to you on this gorgeous Saturday. Thank you for your photo.
As you may know already I'm Olena. I am 26 years old, And i reside in Ukraine the city of Vinnytsia.
Right now I am university student and now I study at Vinnytsia medical Academy. But more about that in the up coming mail.  I'm sorry if my English aren't that good. I'm able to chat pretty good English by speaking, however, I make grammar mistakes while writing. It's better for me to have a dialogue in English, so please write me in English.
Show me more yourself, about the country of living, town in which you are located? This can be really interesting to me. Structured on your answers, I will discover if it is a good idea to continue our dialogue further or not. But you should not get worried, I am just not upset or anything at all. 
I enjoy having fun, I love jokes and I have got a happy character. You will never get bored with me. I value and simply cherish individuals who are actually alongside me. The truth is, I am really good and affectionate. Now is a difficult time, and this time is called the war of our generation, the war against the coronavirus. On the one hand, I was lucky because 5 years ago I made the right choice and began to receive the profession of a doctor. The peculiarity in our profession is that the training is 6 years and during the first five years we study all medical science without distinctions and only in the last year there is a distinction by profession. I get the profession of an infectious disease doctor. I love to be helpful and help people in this difficult time my calling !!
Coronavirus, will be defeated, people will cope with this ailment! When everyone is sitting in their houses behind closed doors, you still need to remain people and continue communication. Man makes man the ability to solve even the most complex problems.
In my free time, I work part time in a children's dance studio. I am a choreographer and teach dance classes. Actually, we are the designers of fate themselves. Do you really agree with me?
I would like to request you to go through my own mail cautiously, it is significant for me to understand your thoughts and opinions about the things I am sharing. It's just personal life quite often makes one be cautious and inappropriate considering that of a good number of cases of lies and simply nasty stuff online. Who really knows exactly where this chat is going to end up, although I am hoping you and I will be at least wonderful friends. Although you quickly captivated me with a little something. I don't know what. I recently favored you on a unconscious phase or what ever. You are aware of just how it occurs, one individual enjoys it, another one doesn't. On a subconscious phase. I see most people perfectly. I do not ought to boast regarding it, yet it is actually true. 
I'm expecting feeling proper protection coming from my future better half, although I just count on my own self. This educated me to express joy in each and every second of personal life, do not ever lose heart and soul and not to complain about fate. 
I want to be sure you are a real person, I would like to call you. I want to listen to your speech and be certain that you're an actual human being. Please leave me your number so I will speak to you. I hope to see your email as quickly as possible. I would be very excited to know even more who you are as a person! I have a huge request for you, make sure you answer all my questions and let me know everything that you just think relating to the whole thing I composed. It is vitally important to me.
Do not forget about me, write as soon as possible.
Wish you all the best! Sincerely yours Olena.
See you.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <olenafearless@vnmu.club>
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com
        by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
        id RQjfMgO6wl9hlQYARr05yQ
        (envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>); Sat, 28 Nov 2020 20:58:43 +0000
Return-path: <olenafearless@vnmu.club>
Envelope-to: xxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 20:58:43 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:40357) by
jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from
<olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kj7Io-001nw0-M0 for
xxx; Sat, 28 Nov 2020 20:58:43 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:
Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:
Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc
:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:
List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=t5vtgtW+JnskXGdr9/CL0k3LpY8qDy7odS8U/y1f0ts=;
b=dA6S8Qt+m0Swkh+z/h+stwLTaK
Y/sQTRD/ZR0szptc706Fdt3tJRYX57KJtMbYsamcmVT5E6/lG7KgDv9KmrfAvAZPNEwRYvOUyrm4R
+jcQYLTgdn6QzlD3Isv793PyMptVuBFwIYmO69UQhqGypWYU6GK5GzDIAJzsY5oPfsAyQKtlj0r59
UPTC0sn1bHr6uycWzJluOTSrt77aPu6mmJOUpFJJPePFVWY0G8J91PeX1E8IpYkl3ccvbY29jyhQs
ERb+YIIgODfIOXZ71o7jb71P1FLKScGGE9qcBWVptAkUWPcYb2lzLoKTMipm4/LMJHKrO0jg6CpB5
VSz0FKmg==;
Received: from [208.115.208.180] (port=56374
helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with
esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
(envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kj7Hz-00AAit-Qe for
xxx; Sat, 28 Nov 2020 15:58:01 -0500
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 18:46:40 +0300
Reply-To: Olena Fearless <olenafearless@vnmu.club>
Message-ID: <1415710607.20201128184640@vnmu.club>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Hey xxx!
Comments: AM
In-Reply-To: <4739401.C9752P1Erj@debian>
References: <774F45820B3492C51495267748D35CBC5B6BF616@unknown>
         <4739401.C9752P1Erj@debian>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------0BB19D09C101D59A2"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.8
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with
any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - business44.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - servicedh.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - vnmu.club
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: business44.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id:
olenafearless@vnmu.club
X-Authenticated-Sender: business44.web-hosting.com: olenafearless@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID72243-1463477672
X-Evolution-Source: 35f605c29ef5a1cc1f927a4ea7f3e584a6d86cd9

------------0BB19D09C101D59A2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Die freundliche Dame antwortet auf den Vorgang hier:

Olena <olenafearless@yahoo.com>

Ein typisches Vorgehen, um Verwirrung zu stiften. Aber nicht mit uns!
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2021 um 06:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Olena <olenafearless@vnmu.club> <olenafearless@vnmuua.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. November 2020 um 12:17

USA.

Code
Alles auswählen
208.115.208.180 - Geoinformationen
IP-Adresse	208.115.208.180
Host	cli8.alphaservers.com.br
Lage	US USA, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (USA)
Stadt	Dallas, TX 75202
Organisation	Limestone Networks
Isp	Limestone Networks
AS-Nummer	AS46475 Limestone Networks, Inc. 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 18:46:40 +0300

Zitat:
And i reside in Ukraine the city of Vinnytsia.

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2021 um 14:48 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 29. November 2020 um 12:18

Die Bilder wurden bei Viktoria Igorevna Starovoytova / Виктория Игоревна Старовойтова geklaut.

Der Künstlername des ukrainischen Nudemodels ist Aislin Angel aka Aishlin, Aislin, Anna Kampa, Caprice, Oksana, Vika P.

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=1269639&postcount=278
http://www.girlstop.info/psto.php?id=162894
http://en.girlstop.info/psto.php?id=162894
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=236048&highlight=aislin&page=14
http://fuckingteengirl.com/136348/sweet-yet-naughty-aislin-lifting-the-hem-of-he...
http://juicyteenfuck.com/13920/sweet-yet-naughty-aislin-lifting-the-hem-of-her-b...

.... und und und
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2021 um 14:49 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 20:46

Hi there my friend xxx!
I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our communication. Before I start write to you my message, I want to ask you, please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important for me, I want to know your opinion about all my words. Please, don't afraid tell my what in your heart and opinion about us. I always try to appreciate honesty in relationship and always tell only in my heart. I hate liars and persons, who put some masks to face. I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one man else. I am very pleased to write to you in this gorgeous Sunday. In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate. In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost free times in week. I very like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for well-being. Do you like to swim? 
However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch. Sorry if I was spoil your appetite.
I just want to tell you, I really love life, and I rejoice at every moments. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions. In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work and life. As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and don't want to hide something from you. You always can ask me everything what important for you. As for me, you are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and grateful for me to communicate with you. I think I was not mistaken in chose you and I really want to continue our correspondence.
I want to tell you more about me. I am 26 years old. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (a boy and a girl).
Written you about kids and remember my not easy childhood. I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me. I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults and peer bullying. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it right now. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it, I promises, I will tell you about this part of my life later, when I will be ready for remember this such a painfully years. But what to do, it was part of my life. But there are also positive aspects, At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment and now I live in Ukraine in the city of Vinnytsia.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, this set me apart from the rest of the children, and it paid off and I was able to enter the  for free.  Now I am studying at the Department of Public health.  Next year I have to finish my studies at the medical Academy, and very soon I would be arriving at your country to practice (an internship in the specialty of a Infectious disease). Only because of a problem with the coronavirus can my internship be postponed. Any way, my birthday is December 9, 1993 (Sagittarius) and I truly hope all be ready soon and we can celebrate this important day for me in capital of your country together. I got an opportunity to pass an internship in your country for excellent studies at the medical Academy. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals, but right now I do not know exactly where I will be in your country despite the fact that all my documents are ready.
I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I must to get practice and accreditation in the capital of your country. After two weeks of practice, I can go to another city. As I know I would choose this city by myself, or I can stay in the capital. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a good salary.Of course I had a desire to find a friend in your country, and faith smiled at me - you appeared in my life. Any way I will tell you all details about my trip when I will know it. For now all my paperwork is ready, so I'll be in your country very soon. My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in your country. I think that's good idea, we can meet in reality and have some fun. I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere! We can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until we try touch each other. 
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. But you must to know, after the end of the internship, I must go back to Ukraine, in order to finish my studies. After finish my studies I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment.  At least, this is my desire to have money for start new life outside of Ukraine.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive. So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion. 
I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter. I hope my letter has lifted up your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. With best regards.
YOUR OLENA!
P.S I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos, and I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.

Spoiler:
        id 8LrHHr4JxF9XhwMARr05yQ
        (envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>); Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:51:10 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:51:10 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:38777) by
<olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kjTf2-000yXh-G4 for
xxx; Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:51:10 +0000
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
bh=VGs5rwdF7TERjVbt7JBlDTsvtvAR5r/RnqZLYl3Ncfg=;
b=ICyjABQzOY/WRKo7Tm5+PY1EFv
64WFIOQR5VHfHT2TFjcMUGGPah7iXPko4w2aC8q4WSW9hlZYOrkI/2/5DBIvnh00qIpwSlSB3SAPI
UeAzVIDvm1T2dht5BkCpGTrPeFow96CZ7M8BY8IKeQgHCdEqoynS14fuSawE3SQxQtua8Wc8/vxRW
69UHUHf6ICSg73XfGgc6hIVJtOYVoCKC3NxBek1tt7zEzCAUI63ZnLhEYc/0Y6/CRDK8/XIBm+bq5
Moz7JqNQINIi0wZZ+Fg3JE2ChIj/1t2TnoXwswyqmwDXZIHF4QK0EKth121Ri44Ktp7Oq0RtBYBLn
Iiwevq1g==;
Received: from [194.110.112.180] (port=7359
(envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kjTeD-002Azm-9M for
xxx; Sun, 29 Nov 2020 15:50:27 -0500
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:25:51 +0300
Message-ID: <11710289660.20201129202551@vnmu.club>
Subject: Hey my friend xxx!
In-Reply-To: <2616282.dXmzicnruN@debian>
References: <774F45820B3492C51495267748D35CBC5B6BF616@unknown> <4739401.C9752P1Erj@debian> 
  <1415710607.20201128184640@vnmu.club> <2616282.dXmzicnruN@debian>
boundary="----------00E0050B732862750"
any abuse report
olenafearless@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-Source: local

------------00E0050B732862750
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2021 um 06:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #4 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 20:47

Howdy, my dear xxx!
I'm very happy to write to you on this beauteous Tuesday. I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to your country. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language. 
As you know, I'm a Infectious disease at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university. 
Only once in 5 years, among all Ukrainian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal. 
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in your country, your country is chosen for a reason. Public health in your country is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Ukraine. 
You probably wonder why I chose the profession? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to perform operations for small children. They are the most defenseless and fragile and often adults do not know how to help them. 
Profession Infectious disease is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from your country. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 2750 euro per month. This is a significant sum for a Ukrainian Infectious disease. On such wages can only dream of in our country. 
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Ukraine. 
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an Infectious disease physician in your country, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use. 
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the capital of your country, which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in your country and I would be terribly pleased to get it in your city, my dear friend xxx. 
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple. 
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me.  I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends. 
I look forward to your new email to me. See you.
Your passionate cat, Olena!

Spoiler:
        id mNsuIbXFxl9CBgUARr05yQ
        (envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>); Tue, 01 Dec 2020 22:37:41 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 22:37:41 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:45488) by
<olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kkEHE-001PdF-DD for
xxx; Tue, 01 Dec 2020 22:37:41 +0000
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
bh=aYOAovAk0kGpc9bDqkU0gdMwTDiDaeCEFcMjtLTc8j8=;
b=HcnqP2632lC3WKKsjieZeaDRPC
CJ2wOqTe/2KSZP95BIphmfwej5vy5E9CS0/do3jdpeBbBvEYzJsB2CcE9swxUGw/jw2kla+/K4R1W
H0k7QE7tLNoYnvpQWyfOUs4BL5UkjD4AaYUBeD7XiHvO7X/3mBM5hzPTgCsPnPl4oeqO8p36vS0tR
en8rUNt25juHGpNgVA1BnwHl9oNZMebrfORPvNoU/L8scqSfqAGHx492QdaxY4AUQbIJo3giAvKMo
yb6Q3q01qOeBwoG8XqFsGuL3En7d/uykkcZiDaTlT8KkB2i7PAvwv4yRuxk556r9BjVwvjqLepvVc
+TxXWr5g==;
Received: from [47.183.193.136] (port=57005
(envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kkEGS-008Ddo-Jv for
xxx; Tue, 01 Dec 2020 17:36:59 -0500
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 21:08:56 +0300
Message-ID: <66243692.20201201210856@vnmu.club>
Subject: Hello my dear xxx!
In-Reply-To: <6185681.IBZz7D7oEU@debian>
References: <774F45820B3492C51495267748D35CBC5B6BF616@unknown> <2616282.dXmzicnruN@debian> 
  <11710289660.20201129202551@vnmu.club> <6185681.IBZz7D7oEU@debian>
boundary="----------08613A08A04DF6CD1"
any abuse report
olenafearless@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID73754-1463477672

------------08613A08A04DF6CD1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2021 um 18:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #5 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 20:48

Hi there xxx
You okay? 
Let violins play in your soul, Or maybe a trumpet solo! Better smile today Let life smile on you! 
I hope you're in good health. I'm sad to think you're sick. I hope that you just have a lot of important things to do, and it's hard for you to find time to write me a letter. I probably shouldn't have been so honest with you. This fact makes me worry and feel uncomfortable in my soul. I can't understand why my message was left unanswered. 
With my message, I want to give you a little piece of happiness. It's important to me that we can talk about personal things. I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon. 
It truly is very important for me.
Please do not disregard me, respond as quick as possible.
Best wishes! Yours Olena.

Spoiler:
Received: from esja.orangewebsite.com
        by esja.orangewebsite.com with LMTP
        id iGfeLPIY1l8dxD4ApuHJtg
        (envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>); Sun, 13 Dec 2020 13:36:50 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 13:36:50 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:45546) by
esja.orangewebsite.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls
<olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1koRYQ-00HG87-GG for
xxx; Sun, 13 Dec 2020 13:36:50 +0000
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:
Message-ID:To:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:
Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:
In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:
bh=gMM91Klbq5kXcfXtJmISYEWwR1PmoF91X6jMPw6wfiI=;
b=U/2tw5OCTh1ceg6JhfjlOKUYoO
RYLLQC9Um9B3TwqDPu+ZkjmiEpmgZXvHutvYUgIFQD0D023+BdXi+HkxxMRpViYWh5W6MHlQEHn3p
q5dGNlQ7tnYsHSHoq/uPoGeAxGU5HEneSwWhyRoQbrIgdFy1Lz/hHLKW5lX8l2buTlR/XMnKENgac
ddO8M/5Khk3nPxfJ4WfUTTC1F3OGPOlUIIPhtw3wErKIzjy4DrsSyvg3GSjjj2Sn5W4u6nffFjbe8
GZ2GeQp1oQePJhJbWxAvnmKhsg/2+VNcFwcAUlcnCJLIYLM89GSlMyYWvgqX6w3jLm/poKrHMGZtd
e8KzFCDA==;
Received: from [136.49.10.176] (port=63043
(envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1koCsR-00BBu5-9x for
xxx; Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:56:37 -0500
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 14:28:55 +0300
Message-ID: <1179583554.20201212142855@vnmu.club>
Subject: Howdy xxx
Content-Type: text/plain
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.9
any abuse report
olenafearless@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, forwarded message
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID79729-1463477672

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2021 um 14:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #6 - 15. Dezember 2020 um 20:49

Hi, my dear tiger xxx.
I am pleased to write to you in this fine Monday. I miss your letters. When I don’t see your new mail, I open old letters and reread again. I am very interested to learn you better.
Please answer me immediately as soon as you have the opportunity. I'm sorry if I sometimes not answer your letter immediately. Now I have a stressful time. We have to learn and to work as well as engage in my journey to your country. It takes a long time, but no looking at it, I find the ability to read your letters and write to your answer. I hope that you will not be offended by me, my dear xxx? 
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, most recently, I lost my personal phone on the bus. Buying a new phone in our country is not cheap. I think I can buy a new phone, during the passage of my internship, because the price of phones in your country is significantly lower than in Ukraine. Unfortunately, I can not give you any phone number. Therefore, the easiest way for our communication is currently e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I told you earlier, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there's no time to engage in a telephone problem. 
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in uncertainty. But, as I promised the University Rector, the matter will be resolved in the near future. Once everything is known about my trip, I will immediately tell you the exact news. 
The most important thing for me is that very soon we will be able to meet, and I'll explain to you all, looking at your beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see you in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! Do you want this xxx too? 
Unfortunately, probably need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in my dreams and make all our cravings, which are now only in our thoughts. 
By the way, tomorrow I'm going for birthday of my friend Oksana. To be honest, I do not really want to go there. I think I would be bored there, because you will not be with me. Many girls will be with men, some of them have already kids. I'm tired of being alone and I want to be withs a man who will love me. I am very happy that we meet each other and we can develop our relations. 
But, I could not refuse my friend, because she is very close to me. I need go to her birthday party. All pictures done exactly Oksana and I want to tell her enormous gratitude. 
I want to tell you a some secret about our friendship. 
When we first started at university, I and Oksana were lovers. We were young, we wanted to caress and tenderness. But our relationship did not last long around for 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We have concluded that no one of girls would not give so much affection and love, like a man. We Oksana remained good friends. Perhaps you want to see her photo? Unfortunately, at the request of Oksana, I can not send you her pictures. She wants to stay away from our relationship. But I can tell you that she is a beautiful girl and most importantly, that she is a real friend who supports me in any difficult situation. 
Maybe I should not have to talk to you about this because my story might not like Oksana, but as I told you earlier, I want to be among us did not have any secrets. This story with Oksana, was our secret and let it remain so. If you will not be easy, I beg you not to tell anyone about it. Let this story will remain between us. Do you agree, my lord xxx? 
I open your heart and soul and I hope that you will answer me in return. 
I look forward to your new email to me. I hope my letter will not show you sad or boring. If suddenly you become sad, I want to ask your pardon for sending you my pictures. You forgive me? Once you feel sad or lonely, look at my pictures and everything will change. I want to give you a smile. 
Please do not forget about me. 
Million kisses for you. I wish you all the best! 
Your holy cat, Olena!

Spoiler:
        id sI/KCRfk11/myQkApuHJtg
        (envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>); Mon, 14 Dec 2020 22:15:51 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 22:15:51 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:43322) by
<olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kow8D-002gzR-Lk for
xxx; Mon, 14 Dec 2020 22:15:51 +0000
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
bh=yaJKUBGiOJA+P9A/UjvMOu13dEGRCt4a7pqBrwxLmzk=;
b=oWgqmsbdMqyPh0EUvODhJ3ZHE1
MTHsGedFc143oBQl68LBGuHg1K1NKJE9wNMzqdA05JwOc+emEec1MBs6aZYo3F2W8/L4MkanSr9EX
voNmhKgcbjah4J5TCSlj+pKqoEqaIyydvthxn5qjcmd6PD4GxqX+R3jbJK0/mNw7NeaFjMOQKFvNo
Ozhp6hn3Nh3mf8W/DFG6VAT873m+VoJE+ilAX4/pBnZqZTeHxvTDn5+8FAoCKQZlaSE2UOkoxVj7e
yPTMaUCW7YBuf7WKSH5qxuc8ZJigKRTBdNQLyQ1Q6Jj4rRMEVXRf94yhodPzFCddIBTGV6DDcdrtr
/Icpjplg==;
Received: from 162-199-59-167.lightspeed.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net
([162.199.59.167]:52331 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by
business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa  (TLS1.2) tls
<olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kow7L-00FqOr-Pa for
xxx; Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:15:07 -0500
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 21:53:29 +0300
Message-ID: <190367728.20201214215329@vnmu.club>
Subject: Howdy my dearest xxx
In-Reply-To: <88c761d112c3e99b6ede02b8bb5d431fd8335b85.camel@servicedh.com>
References: <1179583554.20201212142855@vnmu.club>
         <88c761d112c3e99b6ede02b8bb5d431fd8335b85.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------0B20E623223616261"
any abuse report
olenafearless@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID80065-1463477672

------------0B20E623223616261
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2021 um 18:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 16. Dezember 2020 um 01:58

Verschleierte Einliferung

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	162.199.59.167
Decimal:	2730965927
Hostname:	162-199-59-167.lightspeed.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net
ASN:	7018
ISP:	AT&T U-verse
Organization:	AT&T U-verse
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Texas
City:	Abilene 

Zitat:
from ([162.199.59.167]:52331 with esmtpsa; Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:15:07 -0500
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 21:53:29 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2021 um 14:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #8 - 17. Dezember 2020 um 08:13

Hello, my dearest xxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this glorious Wednesday. My sexy friend, very nice to hear from you again.
How's life? I hope you are fine.
I have great news, all my travel documents are ready.
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I am going to Kiev for further stay in the place of my internship.
Literally as soon as I heard the news and immediately wrote to you about it. When I sit at my computer, I was hoping to see your letter, and now I'm very happy that you wrote to me. I feel that I miss you already.
Simply put, when I read your letter, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and frequent me on this nice.
I feel the warm emotions, and I am very pleased to continue to communicate with you. Because I feel that you are very good and kind person. I am very easy and pleasant to write for you!
Oksana’s birthday went well, but I was really bored, I was very sorry that you were not with me.
  Now I have nobody. And it is very difficult. 
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
  I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn about each other everything.
During self-isolation, people are forbidden to contact the outside world, go to cafes, go to school, or party. But the interesting question is how do people build love? How to find a partner for sex, sex is a great immune stimulant. And having sex increases health and reduces the risk of colds. I, like any other normal woman, consider sex as an important element of life, and I am a passionate girl. Sometimes in my sexual dreams I dream that I come to work in a doctor's suit, but I forget to wear anything under my robe and notice it only when I return home in the evening. My main feature is that I am loyal to a man who loves men, but do not think that I am too Orthodox, but I do not have any restrictions and complexes.  Are you xxx a passionate man? How do you feel about sex? I have funny stories that happened to me and my friend, although they are not decent to tell to an educated public. But I don't have any secrets for you.  While I'm writing you a letter my sexual fantasy is so played out at least open a page on Pornhub.. Oh, wait, what am I talking about? ))) xxx, Although wait, which section of Pornhub do You prefer?
I really hope to see your new letter soon!
A large number of hot kisses and hugs! With best regards.
Your kitten Olena

Spoiler:
        id CBNBK/Vj2l+vGC8ApuHJtg
        (envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>); Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:45:57 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:45:57 +0000
Received: from business44-3.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.56]:41468) by
<olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kpckF-00Cx8e-Vo for
xxx; Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:45:57 +0000
d=vnmu.club; s=default;
bh=KzW2O1fMQAT8UFYC8TrqVX1VzwFyRzSvWOQtM+HlqfI=;
b=xeBgdgS4fxAzMVhNCM/q68Naha
bMf9OC1dV1AxeS9qLSrKSta1wjfGoWpiFfVADzu93celG7OIM2yuv1gNRXZ4VncgCXnBa2z6xNtzS
lg76LgYGlMwhPAk1aMB6ymGezSHE9ioyMABlufqIMcUr9G6pYeETKCh+IfT2SxVOZNCtxR3MwBw/K
nsbxYuYhU/5ava8OcKcqTReTMX944v1K0CvoEwbwdqbnyhUW9n/FUlIWDa1pVHk+UZmEAhmtm8czr
skUHuR9GYcw9ikaj5hfC2/ep/D3zGsIm0730A2FLDYs7tAwZLYRTA/cPuW7Gvg4ExIXse/6iKWji9
fGz9J9Dw==;
Received: from [136.49.95.99] (port=53019
(envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmu.club>) id 1kpcjN-00GhYG-BO for
xxx; Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:45:14 -0500
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:22:57 +0300
Message-ID: <174133999.20201216192257@vnmu.club>
Subject: Hello my dearest xxx
In-Reply-To: <aedef3e4ddf5fc6db77db991717902b8f160ce8b.camel@servicedh.com>
References: <1179583554.20201212142855@vnmu.club> 
  <88c761d112c3e99b6ede02b8bb5d431fd8335b85.camel@servicedh.com>
  <190367728.20201214215329@vnmu.club>
  <aedef3e4ddf5fc6db77db991717902b8f160ce8b.camel@servicedh.com>
boundary="----------03B03400B23ABE165"
any abuse report
olenafearless@vnmu.club
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 
X-Evolution-POP3-UID: UID81248-1463477672

------------03B03400B23ABE165
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2021 um 06:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 20. Dezember 2020 um 03:30

Verschleierte Einliferung

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	136.49.95.99
Decimal:	2284937059
Hostname:	136-49-95-99.googlefiber.net
ASN:	16591
ISP:	Google Fiber
Organization:	Google Fiber
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Texas
City:	Austin 

Zitat:
from [136.49.95.99] with esmtpsa; Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:45:14 -0500
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 19:22:57 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2021 um 14:51 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #10 - 11. Januar 2021 um 20:28

Howdy my dear friend xxx. 
Unfortunately, I have problems with my old mailbox. It does not work, and I did not get your last letter.
My mail is serving university staff, and on January 7 in Ukraine we celebrated Christmas. It was January 7, Christmas is celebrated in Ukraine. Because of this, everything was closed, and I could not write you earlier, and no one could solve the problem with my email. We have christmas to celebrate in a family circle and give gifts to others. I always do some Christmas gifts and relate them to the nearest shelter.
Today, the university s technical staff finally went to work, and I can write to you.
Please use now my new mailbox - olenafearless@vnmuua.com.
Please send your latest letters that you wrote to me again. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Regards!
Your friend from Ukraine Olena. 
With best regards!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <olenafearless@vnmuua.com>
        id oLlqNlNv+1/XVAcApuHJtg
        (envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmuua.com>); Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:19:15 +0000
Return-path: <olenafearless@vnmuua.com>
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:19:15 +0000
Received: from business108-1.web-hosting.com ([162.0.215.160]:46600) by
<olenafearless@vnmuua.com>) id 1kyi7H-0020h5-Kf for
xxx; Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:19:15 +0000
d=vnmuua.com; s=default;
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:
Message-ID:To:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:
Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:
In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:
bh=aGJglPrzRR/3NCCPNnZKSc5c6KL8aw+1srY2ovwZLnY=;
b=xTEkmIZ4y5F6su0lGfvdWAbtys
Danyg6jaBVCbdAxCTU2kKOmMIcCltkEUeE7uwL3sT+SypgE3riimjx4qi6xlU+kqEqSG/2E8ndnUM
8shnKaw1zvmpBLvoMFdozpmthO0OjRTueV6hz8zjkkjadb4vgBcagjzFOiGZIThkyun91QRTJCP5T
TYi2zzI8LtUfFApjVgcMoKNIrpIvFlIw+HmB/1bCe1eqisiT6zII0AsUJVsLji9j7DB7l1163/AxZ
cCKYdqxGnKLa7F0AhNCfaJ5X61QnM+fLuB2AiJG1t2j38Px4kguLpZOPztB8mvbPVbcNy4A7wtfoh
qrF22MDQ==;
Received: from 160-3-197-164.cpe.sparklight.net ([160.3.197.164]:49384
helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with
(envelope-from <olenafearless@vnmuua.com>) id 1kyi6b-002f1J-TR for
xxx; Sun, 10 Jan 2021 16:18:34 -0500
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:03:16 +0300
Message-ID: <1862648616.20210110200316@vnmuua.com>
Subject: Hello xxx
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
any abuse report