Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Maiya <qmay5hi@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 263 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Maiya <qmay5hi@gmail.com>
21. Oktober 2020 um 17:25

Wonderful afternoon, Im Maiya. I decided to aim to become acquainted with a male through online dating services. And now I pray that the following would be a positive practical experience of getting together with a decent and really serious man. I'm actually in search of a great male together with serious intentions for the genuine bond, I'm actually not really thinking about basic flirting. My target is to meet a reliable man for shared aims in our lives. I am really not concerned about the age difference since age is simply number. I do not have kids and I have never been wed. I live in Russia, I trust that learning each other will not be a big problem. If our goals are different, you may ignore this letter. I very seriously expect that our goals coincide and that you're looking for a lady with the exact opinions, and we'll continue our communication. Of course, if you are ready to continue our communication, I would be happy when you tell me regarding which region you are living in? how old are you? and also I hope to get hold of your image as well.Together with good and serious motives, Maiyushka! 

Spoiler:
Received: from localhost (62.109.10.150) by msrg5081.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
        id 5E783EFD1455CBAB; Tue, 13 Oct 2020 14:06:53 +0900
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:06:48 +0200
Message-ID: <806EBB5A7862717097CE596E8845EAE2FC1D9F98@unknown>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------070300090203000604060908"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Reply-To: "Sweet Maiyulya" <qmay5hi@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: ***SPAM*** Hello my awesome pen-friend.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	62.109.10.150
Decimal:	1047333526
Hostname:	onion.onion
ASN:	29182
ISP:	JSC The First
Organization:	JSC The First
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Tor exit node
Recently reported forum spam source. (834)
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Blacklist:	6 x
State/Region:	England
City:	London 

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. April 2022 um 02:12 von Stiray »  

qmay5hi1.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
qmay5hi1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Maiya <qmay5hi@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Oktober 2020 um 17:22

Zitat:
Good morning, Im Maiya. I thought i would attempt to become familiar a person through internet dating. And I expect that this would be a beneficial experience of getting together with a fair and honest male. Currently i’m seeking out a great guy with serious goals for the genuine relationship, I’m not really thinking about basic flirt. My aim is to meet a decent man for shared ambitions in life. I am just not really worried about the age variance since age group is simply number. I have zero children and i also have not been married. I live in The russian federation, I hope that knowing one another won’t be a serious issue. If perhaps our desired goals are not the same, kindly dismiss this letter. I very seriously hope that our goals and objectives overlap and that you are hunting for a lady with all the very same views, and we’ll maintain our conversation. And if you’re all set to continue our communication, I would be happy when you write to me regarding which place you reside in? what is your age? and also I desire to get hold of your personal photo too.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: qmay5hi@gmail.com

With good and truly serious goals, Maiyushka!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema