Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Angepinntes Thema Ekaterina <kattysmall@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 953 mal)

Roter Platz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Selzen
Ekaterina <kattysmall@hotmail.com>
25. September 2020 um 17:04

Greetings. 
I'm was happen to to write to u, please excuse me previously if I'm had bothered u. In fact, I'm sick of being single and agreed to try out Internet dating website! I want that this  will be another page in my future life. So,to know me better I want tell you a little bit about myself! I want, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and u are interested and read my mail. I don't really know how to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to somebody my individuality in the email previously. I'm can describe my character as the merry, ambitious, frank sincere woman. I'm a truthful girl though at the same time I am a self-confident,  person. I 've normally appreciated genuineness outspoken and candor. I expect you are interested, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In the next mail, I want to know more about u, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo. I want that you like it, and we can get  closer to each other. 
Yours, Katya.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mark@unitedspectrum.org>
Received: from p3plsmtpa06-07.prod.phx3.secureserver.net ([173.201.192.108])
by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx015 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id
1MvaBo-1kcO6F42zO-00sfXf for <xxxxxx@gmx.de>; Thu, 24 Sep 2020 13:49:10
+0200
Received: from Selene.maximo ([94.245.132.224])
     by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA
     id LPjxkpuvEaTqpLPk3kLb5C; Thu, 24 Sep 2020 04:49:08 -0700
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.3 cv=Z82S40ZA c=1 sm=1 tr=0
a=BKdoZ6f3+3zlIZqBjTMvQg==:117 a=BKdoZ6f3+3zlIZqBjTMvQg==:17
a=sSwVB8VrmHAA:10 a=x7bEGLp0ZPQA:10 a=p0CooTdsvXItRDuoDKUA:9
a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=Pe4s-UQYs6q7rMzIrk4A:9 a=MGsT7qZs_zbofJgB:18
a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10
X-SECURESERVER-ACCT: mark@unitedspectrum.org
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:48:44 -0300
Reply-To: kattysmall@hotmail.com
To: xxxxxx@t-online.de
Message-ID: <w8dtSqj_Y5F_YrBu@unitedspectrum.org>
Subject: I follow you like a stone wall
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="Apple-Mail=_03B9B3BD-2A0E-CC19-5C89-2B43CA971AC2"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-CMAE-Envelope: kp6BToPm+pTGA9ruhLBEFL8q4gQllbzjGRkR9WXn
OeaeihJRRQtpsgey0RdOYavggeCa/vsx5KYfT6c8
uNoIBoz5lMIqOjSd3Uf0tw==
Envelope-To: <xxxxx@gmx.de>
X-GMX-Antispam: 6 (nemesis text pattern profiler); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES

Eingeliefert über Russland:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	94.245.132.224
Country 	Russian Federation [RU]
Region 	Saha, Respublika
City 	Yakutsk
ISP 	SakhaTelecom
Domain 	sakha.ru
Net Speed 	(COMP) Company/T1
IDD & Area Code 	(7) 0411
ZIP Code 	677000
Weather Station 	Yakutsk (RSXX0122)
Mobile Carrier 	-
Mobile Country Code - MCC 	-
Mobile Network Code - MNC 	-
Elevation 	0m
Usage Type 	(DCH) Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit
Anonymous Proxy 	No
Proxy Type 	(DCH) Hosting Provider, Data Center or CDN Range 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:48:44 -0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2021 um 17:36 von vierauge »  

kattysmall1.jpg ( 82 KB | Downloads )
kattysmall1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Ekaterina <kattysmall@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. September 2020 um 18:55

Externe Outings mit diesem Bild:

<ekaterinastanislavovna@outlook.com>
<katya.29seewt@outlook.com>
<kattysmall@hotmail.com>

Zitat:
Hello.
I am sorry for bothered you. Now, I am sick of being single and agreed to try Internet dating website! I rely on that this action will be a new page in my future whole life. First of all,to know me better I’m will tell u a little story about my person! I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and u are interested and open my email. I don’t really know how to start my description. I am never attempt to tell to somebody my character in the mail earlier. I’m can describe my character as the sunny, ambitious, true person. I am a outgoing person though at the same time I am a self-confident,  woman. I have typically like heartiness straightforward and forthright. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In the next mail, I want to read more about u, your way of life. I’m sending u my photo. I hope that u like it, and we can get  closer.
All the best, Ekaterina.

Zitat:
Greetings.
I’m sorry for disturbed u. Actually, I’m tired of my lonely and chose to try Net dating web site! I want that this action will be another chapter in my future whole life. So,to know me better I am will talk a little story about me for you! I expect, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you’re wondered and open my email. I don’t sure how to start my story. I am never attempt to tell to someone my person in the mail before. I’m can describe my person as the emotional, energetic, true woman. I’m a truthful woman though at the same time I am a proud,  person. I have usual like genuineness straightforward and candor. I hope you’re interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next letter, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I’m sending u my photo. I rely on that u like it, and we can get  closer.
Sincerely yours, Katenka.

Zitat:
Hi.
I’m was happen to to write to u, excuse me early if I’m had disturbed you. Well,basically, I am tired of my lonely and decided to try out Net dating site! I hope that this act will be another stage in my future lifetime. So,I want write you a little story about me to know me better! I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are wondered and open my email. I don’t really know how to begin my story. I’m never attempt to describe to somebody my individuality in the mail earlier. I am can describe my character as the solar, strong, true person. I’m a kind girl though at the same time I’m a confident,  girl. I have typically like heartiness openness and frankness. I hope you’re wanted, that our letters will proceed. In a future e-mail, I want to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my photo. I hope that u like it, and we can get  closer.
All the best, Katusha.

Zitat:
Hello.
I’m sorry for disturbed u. In fact, I am sick of being single and think to try out Net  dating profile! I rely on that this action will be a new page in my future life. So,to know me better I want write a little bit about me for you! I hope, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and u are wondered and read my letter. I don’t sure where to start my story. I’m never tried to describe to someone my person in the mail before. I’m can describe my person as the sunny, ambitious, frank sincere woman. I am a truthful person though at the same time I’m a certain,  woman. I ‘ve usual admired heartiness outspoken and frankness. I want you’re interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In a future letter, I want to read more about you, your outlook on life. I’m sending you my photo. I expect that you like it, and we can get  closer.
Yours sincerely, Katusha.

Zitat:
Greetings.
I am was happen to to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I’m had disturbed u. Well,as a matter of fact, I am tired of being alone and chose to try Net dating website! I think that this act will be another chapter in my future . First of all,to know me better I’m will tell you a little story about me! I want, that the letters between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my mail. I don’t really know where to start my story. I am never tried to tell to somebody my character in the mail earlier. I am can describe my character as the sunny, ambitious, outspoken girl. I’m a extraverted person though at the same time I’m a certain,  person. I ‘ve usual admired candid honesty and forthright. I hope you’re interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next e-mail, I want to know more about you, your way of life. I’m sending you my personal images. I rely on that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Goodbye, Katya.

Zitat:
Hello.
I am sorry for bothered you. Well,basically, I am tired of being alone and agreed to try Net  dating profile! I rely on that this action will be a new stage in my future lifetime. First of all,I want write u a little story about my person! I want, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you’re interested and open my letter. I don’t really know how to begin my description. I am never attempt to describe to someone my character in the letter before this moment. I am can describe my individuality as the sunny, strong, outspoken person. I’m a kind person though at the same time I’m a self-confident,  woman. I have always admired candidness straightforward and forthright. I want you are wanted, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In the next e-mail, I want to know more about u, your way of life. I’m sending you my images. I expect that u like it, and we can get  closer to each other.
Best regards, Katya.

Zitat:
Hi.
I’m sorry for disturbed you. The thing is that, I’m sick of being single and think to try Internet  dating profile! I hope that this act will be another chapter in my future lifetime. So,to know me better I am will write a little bit about myself! I expect, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you are interested and open my letter. I don’t really know how to begin my description. I’m never tried to tell to someone my individuality in the letter earlier. I am can describe my person as the emotional, determined, true woman. I am a outgoing woman though at the same time I am a self-confident,  girl. I ‘ve normally like heartiness openness and frankness. I expect you are wanted, that our correspondence will proceed. In a future mail, I would like to know more about u, your way of life. I’m sending u my personal images. I hope that you like it, and we can get  closer to each other.
Sincerely, Ekaterina.

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. September 2020 um 19:39 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Ekaterina <kattysmall@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. September 2020 um 19:15

Das Bild wurde bei Mariya Stupnikova / Мария Ступникова aus Ufa geklaut.

https://vk.com/mrsmilavy
https://vk.com/id97133986
https://vkfaces.com/vk/user/mrsmilavy
https://vk.com/milavy
https://www.instagram.com/mrsmilavy/

Weitere Outings mit ihren Bildern:

<polina.kroshk@outlook.com>
<polina.pop@hotmail.com>
<irinagirll@hotmail.com>
<valeriyakrasa@outlook.com>
<kcosrn@earthlink.net>
<missyuliya@postoel.com> auch mit anderen Bildern unterwegs