Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Eiyrada <eiyradataliany@lofortenmail.com> <eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com> (Gelesen: 2776 mal)

seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Eiyrada <eiyradataliany@lofortenmail.com> <eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com>
Antwort #15 - 07. November 2020 um 19:43

How are you today, my beloved, my prince xxx? I hope that this letter of mine will give you more pleasure than my previous letters. Because, as planned, I want to devote this to a very important and intimate topic. But first I would like to tell you about how everything is here with me. Before I came to check my mail, my mood was slightly spoiled. Since at work, I have had several sad incidents. And it made me a little sad and nervous.

From the very beginning, this day was somehow not right (smile). Yesterday before going to bed, I lay for a long time, could not sleep. I thought that I would write to you in my letter today, how I would do it. Because I have never written my fantasies in letters to anyone before. You understand that having fantasies in your head and writing it in the text is really different. Therefore, I was able to fall asleep only very late. Because of this, I slept longer than usual this morning. And in a great hurry, I started getting ready for work. I didn’t even make breakfast because there was very little time left. Today I went to work in a hurry because today there were a lot of delivery orders. I had to travel a lot to different places and it was exhausting. Today, for some reason, the day was more hectic than before, although there used to be days when there were many times more orders. I don’t know what it’s connected with, probably because I got up on the wrong foot (smile). After all this, one of the clients refused to pick up his goods, because he thought that his goods did not coincide with what he ordered, and this is now the same effect on my salary, I am a little sad, because this happens extremely rarely, but it does happen. And in continuation of all those situations that I had since the morning, I have one very terrible customer. I met this customer and he was with his wife. And while she went about her business for a short period of time, her husband began to actively communicate with me. He hinted to me that I should have dinner with him tonight in an expensive restaurant and then we will go to the hotel to have a continuation. I tried to get away from him, but followed me. And then I sharply told him that if he does not leave me alone, then I will go to his wife and ask her to restrain him. And only after that did he leave me alone. These men are usually very afraid of their wives and their reactions. And only this can stop such disgusting men.
I have had several similar situations in the past already. But every time it makes me very sad. That rich men think they can buy young, beautiful girls as if they were things. Is it really written on my face that I am a corrupt girl or that I dream of finding a sponsor? I understand that some young girls are really willing to sell their bodies and neglect their pride in order to get a lot of money. But I'm different! I don't need big money to be happy! I need a man next to me whom I love and want to make happy. A man who also loves me will take care of me and never hurt me. I think this is not much. And I am glad that I met such a man. That I met you, learned, fell in love and hope that our relationship will also develop well further. I hope you don’t mind that I write you all this? Perhaps to you it looks like I'm complaining to you or trying to cause your sting. I wouldn't want that. I just share with you how hard my day was. It's really very hard to keep everything inside me. And I know that you will understand all this correctly and will not judge.

I am really grateful to you for your reply to my last letter! Because when I saw this, my mood changed completely. And it was good again. And even when I described my day to you, I no longer have so much anger, fatigue and disappointment that I had during the day. Now I am absolutely calm. And now I can write to you what I planned. I want to write you my fantasy about how you and I will spend our evenings together. Hope you enjoy it.
This. I have a couple of days off. You only have a busy morning and left to do your business. I decided to prepare a romantic surprise for you. But, at first I decided to make the house absolutely clean and tidy.
You should be back home in the late afternoon, so I have enough time to make my surprise. Also, I decided to cook you a delicious dinner. It includes a light vegetable salad with Feta cheese, with a sauce based on olive oil and the main course - a piece of fried pork cooked in wine sauce and a few special spices, for a side dish with meat I would make potatoes baked with cheese and tomatoes. All these dishes are from Serbian cuisine. After dinner is ready and there is little time left before you arrive, I would work on my appearance. Would use little makeup, have a beautiful hairdo, and wear a sexy evening dress. And now you come home. I meet you and you look at me with surprise, because you did not expect such a surprise. I will take you to the kitchen, where quiet, romantic music is playing, the lights are off and there are candles and a bottle of red wine on the table. You are surprised again and we start dinner. During this we chat a little, drink wine, look into each other's eyes and discuss our dreams and plans for the future. You thank me for a delicious dinner and this pleasant surprise. But, I tell you that this is not the final yet (I smile mysteriously). I take your hand and lead you into the bath. There you can see a bath filled with warm water. The top layer is completely covered in foam and red rose petals are scattered over it. Also, the lighting is minimal and several candles are lit. I will smoothly take off my dress and help you undress. We dive into the water together, and slowly, gently begin to caress each other. Every second our passion grows stronger, our kisses grow stronger and we can feel this tremendous excitement. I kiss every inch of your body and sink lower and lower.
Then I touch my lips to your Ding and I can feel how much arousal you have. And I start slowly caressing it with my tongue and sucking gradually increasing the speed. And very soon I realize that you have reached the final. Then you also lower your head between your legs and bring me to orgasm using your tongue and fingers. After that we move to our bedroom and have a follow up in our bed.
I hope you enjoyed my sexual fantasy? And now, after I've finished writing this, I even feel some sexual arousal. Can you see what my love for you is doing to me (smile)? As I wrote in the last letter, I hope that our further letters will not turn into conversations only about sex. And, you know, after I wrote this letter, I got a very strong desire to make this fantasy a reality as soon as possible. Now this thought does not leave me ...
This concludes my letter to you. I love you so much. Missing You.
Your Eiyrada.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 2002:ab3:5a12:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id h18csp3531712ltc;
        Mon, 2 Nov 2020 01:44:34 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJwP3Au32xipgT0lkBQGUBgocSPgiD4tOYcez0ohXEpxAZc5VcEdIPuG6FsLm9XfVIZdRmh4
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6402:1042:: with SMTP id e2mr16048589edu.320.1604310274104;
        Mon, 02 Nov 2020 01:44:34 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1604310274; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=OxBBT4PTWqq09Qi40K3fCHET0Sdwz3D2Sq99HXEV+l3YrLfoMj+yj+/wJGe8pK5Kfv
         n2dWDIX+w5dsrGZeEKmotf75OF8sNP4N3DQ6aC+iSMHG5ZRGRYzi2fZ39pZ6JSs5J++e
         5a4tdwYkm+EZ4D5KJLJa2URgqB4OoFA8q9WmEAuYxZ8+c+c8RFOqfkDnEA+aPfz7ZpOv
         x2Cn99x0LaIWwB4M2rg33JcQNxlxyJHCWZzEmKP01vWgnbXDvOUEXXohFGHRB1uHUO1C
         wDsCSRaJgw3B/m8RXJwmmIPG8XmXrNnZd8kpksfgTm4WIQ3aCNLsTDRYsYJYEvQiYiMw
         Ttzw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:message-id:from:date
         :dkim-signature;
        bh=oFacGU6a/LvdHuCgiETIEI4zaOUFFfMs6K29ybIfFCE=;
        b=K99DD2QIZhm3082l814ybF/VMgAPmhnc0Y79qH8Qf5hh6pXeC5WIixLkrrd2A/rNFO
         AoWRHiIZ2D7OuBycqzUjO0Tdxrxy3OgncFKfNeYAbST7DuQYTdCRLknmoFt5A53YkLbQ
         t50DdiE7cpVJxpa9Q/J3aAZapdoFC5TwOnaxUkzxnePorrnNiQmk76ABzY5wQQJmIyRk
         e2iIPg/n+WsVdWY0+iDwHcMA680s+royCcRyYZ6XPyWMAxLYWXjO8tpw3C8LdvhfblAg
         OQkvzu50GvKqi6ejdsatIBMxKxMF5AV2of+rIU/OQ2/LuQXbGcEbl/ZHjNeyPUKoWAbw
         Piqg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=fail Quelltext.i=@elokuvateanam.com Quelltext.s=dkim Quelltext.b=VI4XgkaH;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com designates 80.89.239.98 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=elokuvateanam.com
Return-Path: <eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com>
Received: from lofortenmail.com (lofortenmail.com. [80.89.239.98])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y12si9794940eds.22.2020.11.02.01.44.33
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Mon, 02 Nov 2020 01:44:33 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com designates 80.89.239.98 as permitted sender) client-ip=80.89.239.98;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=fail Quelltext.i=@elokuvateanam.com Quelltext.s=dkim Quelltext.b=VI4XgkaH;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com designates 80.89.239.98 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elokuvateanam.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
      bh=oFacGU6a/LvdHuCgiETIEI4zaOUFFfMs6K29ybIfFCE=; b=VI4XgkaHZCyD+yF/9LrlRWFC2 KgZLQEcysKX+1cJO6GBI97dspX+ZdS6TAevng8TXWDq7CFPcQrpNlhEV2bcdOYzMZ5dvY9poHJ80c tWJO3ybqviE0dwoIAHWG3vGvSeJh8bm+dRbyIxO00bRqZHTJlgLQz0GeW1j4OOVgbq03q3phBeifJ POjSHcVFM/qxl6+0K9KBQWD3R6SU9ETzsKR289nuaNYu9opz3bqQaWJOpRcFQKRFN09WjkwCed4Wc 2PuNuaY8xStvTlNZ8rljljYL2fEjXQRnswPRg1NLfLMjLFxZ/Cjq5KI8B2EO1h2+vRBgwYftkcPnD x1m2FQ4NQ==;
Received: from ool-944c8ce5.dyn.optonline.net ([148.76.140.229] helo=localhost) by lofortenmail.com with esmtpsa
  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from <eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com>) id 1kZWNu-0003kV-Lx for xxx; Mon, 02 Nov 2020 09:44:33 +0000
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 01:43:11 -0800
Message-ID: <1435963860.20201102014311@elokuvateanam.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: xxx
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChDG7UnnR-x6miWf6SEAsLP-G6vgEvkwz7CVxiFPgYwsRA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <54.29.13979.823316F5@smtp01.onyx.dfw.sync.lan>
   <CAA_5ChBG-8rH0Qe6ko-JD3+xzpYkcUWUECDZ08Pu4pdf9Gy_TQ@mail.gmail.com>
  <1276452321.20200919132027@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChAmJ3DXW-Gz_qgMq5Bqu3ka8u5kQLLbcjOFNXeuPCrpWg@mail.gmail.com>
  <586910600.20200922060639@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChCsizN9d2P4UUZzpZvkAq9ejjrsoVeSQ5UmcM9SYuBe1Q@mail.gmail.com>
  <63709382.20200925091506@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChAD8HAx4Lt0waKQB5rMgaL9J6DUw8X=aSeNHVqRWbucpA@mail.gmail.com>
  <1881880015.20200929024712@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChBL9LR1cYuxKubac0e0p+pC365WNmVGKF3Be=xRdoi5KA@mail.gmail.com>
  <1348582249.20200930110414@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChAyuYzWVnQVyF3d19b0RWwkjBqQvGC_4zSv5gFrL_Xe9w@mail.gmail.com>
  <123137760.20201007051812@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChCihQRXwQ_4CRw1C-NVvMGsiqNBJ1F0ExAm9-1ei7X-Mw@mail.gmail.com>
  <807244573.20201012051843@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChCSeHpBc0m5ZVnqaxY_=7yP2JjUSJxCTVwYaagwEvPSmw@mail.gmail.com>
  <708364448.20201019121950@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChA4C5wj9L-Q2nDKrvF4eXfZm6P=CnZS9DBLysK1z1eYEg@mail.gmail.com>
  <1743234216.20201023085958@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChA7Lnok=sG+xx2+8V1G__iYS+9b2dzSh+yVQLa=+P4Y6w@mail.gmail.com>
  <1046374279.20201028043826@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChDG7UnnR-x6miWf6SEAsLP-G6vgEvkwz7CVxiFPgYwsRA@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------09A0A903827CF99B5"
X-Scanned-By: unscanned; Mon, 02 Nov 2020 09:44:33 +0000

------------09A0A903827CF99B5
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Oktober 2021 um 15:39 von vierauge »  

eiyradataliany21.jpg ( 96 KB | Downloads )
eiyradataliany21.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Eiyrada <eiyradataliany@lofortenmail.com> <eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com>
Antwort #16 - 11. November 2020 um 19:41

My beloved xxx, as always I was very glad to see your letter. Your answer gave me even more strength and confidence that we need to take the next step in our relationship. I was very glad to see and understand that you liked my last letter and my fantasy. Perhaps it was not as passionate and detailed as you would like, but you must not forget that I am a simple, homely, modest girl (smile). But I am sure that if you allow me, in the near future I will be able to show you all my passion, love and desire for you. I think it will be much more interesting and enjoyable than just reading such fantasies (smile). That's enough about it, otherwise I will have excitement again (smile).

How are you there? Hope you have a good mood and health, and the weather doesn't make you sad? Because everything is fine here, the sun is shining brightly and this makes my mood even better. I have the feeling that today absolutely everything is in perfect harmony in what surrounds me with my mood, my feelings and thoughts. I have really forgotten the last time I had such a light, such a wonderful mood. It's like I'm flying in the clouds with happiness and everything around me is just as positive and bright. It's really not easy to explain in words what I feel right now. Probably, this state is close to euphoria. And if now I had the opportunity to look you in the eyes, hug you, kiss and talk for a long time, then I would be ready to die that day (smile). Because it would be the best day in my entire previous life, and my heart could stop from an overabundance of feelings, emotions and joy. I guess I will never get tired of saying "thank you" for the fact that you appeared in my life !!! Thank you that thanks to you I can live and enjoy this life again. I can dream and make plans again. I understand that before I can fulfill my main dream and achieve my main goal, it only remains to take a few steps. And I really hope that you will agree to take these steps with me. I am afraid to think that all these are just my naive illusions and your intentions regarding me are not as serious as I would like.
I'm  sorry,  but I'm just a girl and similar fears are inherent in us
(smile). I think that only after I can be with you together, I can completely calm down. I sent a photo with my mom, please take a look.

Therefore, my beloved, in this letter I would like to talk about the next step in our relationship. And I hope that you will agree to do this with me. You know, now our relationship is in the brightest, most tender stage. With the help of our letters, we were able to get to know each other. We were able to understand that we are a really good couple. I believe that the internet and correspondence have done a good job for us. Fate gave us a great chance and opportunity to get to know each other through the Internet and get those warm feelings that we now have. But, I believe that it needs to be preserved and developed. If we leave all this unchanged now, if we continue to write letters for many more months, then our relationship will remain just friendly. We will all also write letters, share our events. But every day, these bright and warm feelings, which are now much stronger than friendship, all this will fade away and disappear. I am afraid and do not want it.
You know, the last days I have a lot of thoughts. I thought about what and how we can do to develop our relationship. I thought and asked myself, am I ready for the next step, do I want this? And I came to the conclusion that I really want it all. I want and am ready to meet you. And this is not just a spontaneous decision. This decision is well thought out and I hope we can bring it to life soon. I wondered where is the best place to have our first meeting? I thought that you could come to my country, to my city, I would show you this and you would see my life. But, then I also started thinking about what risk it would be for you. I told you already that my country is not the best and safest place for tourists. You can easily find information that many tourists had problems here. As I wrote to you in previous letters in my country, our men are very jealous of foreigners if they walk by the hand or just next to the girls of our country. Of course, this is not a problem for me, I can survive it, but I just worry that these people, men of Azerbaijan, do not harm you.
... And I cannot protect you or guarantee your safety while you are here. So I don't think your coming here would be a good idea, I'm sorry. Then I started thinking about another option - so that I could come to you. Of course, it will also be a very exciting event for me. Because I will go to another country, culture. And I don't know anyone there except you. It will be a completely new experience for me. And it will be very important for me that you understand this and support me when I come to you. Then I will feel calmer and all this will be easier for me. And I think that my visit to you will be the best option. Because I really want to test and strengthen our feelings. And this meeting is necessary for this. So that you and I can get all this experience and understanding in the real world. And then we can draw a conclusion about what further step we should take. At the same time, before the next step, I will already have ideas about your country, about life there, and it will be easier for me to decide on the next step. Tell me what do you think about it? Do you want to meet me soon and make all our dreams come true? Or do you think that it is still too early and we must continue our correspondence for many more months? If you, like me, want to meet us soon and are ready to meet me in your country, then I hope that you can give me some information in the next letter. And then I will learn how to make it all a reality. I need you to tell me the nearest international airport to you. So that you can meet me there soon. Also, I ask you to give me your phone number so that if necessary, I will call you and clarify some details.

I hope that you understand everything that I wanted to tell you in this letter correctly. I also hope that your feelings for me are as strong as mine for you. And that very soon we will be able to feel all this in a real place, in real time. And in the next letter we will be able to discuss our meeting in more detail.

I love you and will look forward to your answer.
Your Eiyrada.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 2002:ab3:5a12:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id h18csp4316884ltc;
        Tue, 10 Nov 2020 02:19:49 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJw5fmqqZJUPkBdJzpxZ0fKIy2wpaUwq/r/bG8nUsDteunV5axrFwIhaBlPgDZb+t4hTVDyM
X-Received: by 2002:a17:906:512:: with SMTP id j18mr19962672eja.370.1605003589089;
        Tue, 10 Nov 2020 02:19:49 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1605003589; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=I/Q2yt9IIDwjxedjN+dCucQx85WdFw40xAzqgGNR59f+5dovyMzewgR/ZJ/OeZf8+Y
         o5SRZXsuEO6cytC676L6nMliVwCWL02JPlgNcEqX018pJlV62VHkJgAa+THoFBfoqHju
         HjSNAP3Gi0cX7Troh6K0/J4hO1MwqmESMZ79S75fXRjLQQGJNr0OrVLB6tmy1ilGADxS
         O2IczLIAhICTeShxLrhhi6skZdf6DMeVeSbq6Ta4lGAvkIpAw/nlFkso5EvVL379vahs
         VTceXh/Pse2jw9PMtfvABf86twohv+BzEHDYo7s0xhBiZf2bzviWueCaXJEzJYuSvMlM
         q3yA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:message-id:from:date
         :dkim-signature;
        bh=kSW7mI36RI4gHjINNpGmkaxbX/LuTtFQxYZb1tboP2c=;
        b=1BPWkwodg1FiOA1TEbHfBydGlI7PapCS8SV2KXaiFsXw3p+R1burqM/C51xpIZ0aeX
         2EE/j+Hb3MFm3Rxl8lSvw3tV1HeDEkTWrDbm9wXhrP6/54F2OnIu0AsM5V0IKKRzFPS/
         CJyJsyKlZaTFFMjoq1+buRwUA74Rc5g60AZHFRvG0uGFjBs77b2LzTpPRkZuLqDx4XbQ
         s8pJhXN36ZLlBO4Yv5xG3S/kZVPiI4sqJQMWF4v2C3kwSSgYfbRi9K/E6QBd6tTONBfz
         L1fMrOt5cX0rq+dEpyZ/wkr2q4jfpc7i8qYH6yJhAi/5gWc1mMHCYSkHORITrOoergmp
         aqRg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=fail Quelltext.i=@elokuvateanam.com Quelltext.s=dkim Quelltext.b=MkuBwQ7o;
Return-Path: <eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com>
Received: from lofortenmail.com (lofortenmail.com. [80.89.239.98])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id dn20si8096450ejc.64.2020.11.10.02.19.48
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Tue, 10 Nov 2020 02:19:48 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com designates 80.89.239.98 as permitted sender) client-ip=80.89.239.98;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=fail Quelltext.i=@elokuvateanam.com Quelltext.s=dkim Quelltext.b=MkuBwQ7o;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elokuvateanam.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
      bh=kSW7mI36RI4gHjINNpGmkaxbX/LuTtFQxYZb1tboP2c=; b=MkuBwQ7oZfDaklRuLIEWK96hs ApnYmc+MbhDe6Ndr/xvWtxe03Om4j8ierAD08TLRysp+Fez3UN6+F5FIy4dOcdDDYY+N0t8ngXjh0 PH2q/mIKFyOCWodIQVjEx9mZ4tuHUYNbU11IxlUnq/ekJOMMxq7R2T2mJ1qSTe16zRtgoiYP5yzJ1 Rymp3lxyQTciklTha9NxPuW4HyILkitJUehoNU106txRaTAeinwOIQuOIx2HuJZLgUvkdeC5AoOh8 oS96gMKhtcr67NQ2duyVU/xxl8L/o7OG2Vf1hzgW9AVBp2lWiJH1LhGC5drnRpriKCg4AS5c31e3S 7uJ2Jwi9w==;
Received: from ool-944c8ce5.dyn.optonline.net ([148.76.140.229] helo=localhost) by lofortenmail.com with esmtpsa
  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from <eiyradflammy@elokuvateanam.com>) id 1kcQkP-0003xG-LV for xxx; Tue, 10 Nov 2020 10:19:48 +0000
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 02:20:01 -0800
Message-ID: <67577946.20201110022001@elokuvateanam.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: xxx
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChB5sK1oz829FOjLdPGkVATLhs4+=CcwtymRZE7uAc_+LA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <54.29.13979.823316F5@smtp01.onyx.dfw.sync.lan>
   <CAA_5ChBG-8rH0Qe6ko-JD3+xzpYkcUWUECDZ08Pu4pdf9Gy_TQ@mail.gmail.com>
  <1276452321.20200919132027@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChAmJ3DXW-Gz_qgMq5Bqu3ka8u5kQLLbcjOFNXeuPCrpWg@mail.gmail.com>
  <586910600.20200922060639@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChCsizN9d2P4UUZzpZvkAq9ejjrsoVeSQ5UmcM9SYuBe1Q@mail.gmail.com>
  <63709382.20200925091506@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChAD8HAx4Lt0waKQB5rMgaL9J6DUw8X=aSeNHVqRWbucpA@mail.gmail.com>
  <1881880015.20200929024712@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChBL9LR1cYuxKubac0e0p+pC365WNmVGKF3Be=xRdoi5KA@mail.gmail.com>
  <1348582249.20200930110414@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChAyuYzWVnQVyF3d19b0RWwkjBqQvGC_4zSv5gFrL_Xe9w@mail.gmail.com>
  <123137760.20201007051812@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChCihQRXwQ_4CRw1C-NVvMGsiqNBJ1F0ExAm9-1ei7X-Mw@mail.gmail.com>
  <807244573.20201012051843@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChCSeHpBc0m5ZVnqaxY_=7yP2JjUSJxCTVwYaagwEvPSmw@mail.gmail.com>
  <708364448.20201019121950@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChA4C5wj9L-Q2nDKrvF4eXfZm6P=CnZS9DBLysK1z1eYEg@mail.gmail.com>
  <1743234216.20201023085958@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChA7Lnok=sG+xx2+8V1G__iYS+9b2dzSh+yVQLa=+P4Y6w@mail.gmail.com>
  <1046374279.20201028043826@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChDG7UnnR-x6miWf6SEAsLP-G6vgEvkwz7CVxiFPgYwsRA@mail.gmail.com>
  <1435963860.20201102014311@elokuvateanam.com>
  <CAA_5ChB5sK1oz829FOjLdPGkVATLhs4+=CcwtymRZE7uAc_+LA@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0F515E2080AEDDBA1"
X-Scanned-By: unscanned; Tue, 10 Nov 2020 10:19:48 +0000

------------0F515E2080AEDDBA1
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Oktober 2021 um 15:40 von vierauge »  

eiyradataliany22.jpg ( 67 KB | Downloads )
eiyradataliany22.jpg
eiyradataliany23.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
eiyradataliany23.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema