Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Irina <cixdi.irina@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1426 mal)

x5dr
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Irina <cixdi.irina@gmail.com>
26. Juli 2020 um 15:58

I think sometimes you just have to take the step! Step to meet! A step towards friendship. A step that can change your whole life. Teach something new, or let you know the life of another person. See the world, life with a completely different look. It's hard for me to start writing a letter first. I don't have much experience, and yet I did it. I would like to meet you. Why do you? I do not know myself. When I received your mail, I was told that you are a single man. And that you will be interesting to me! I was even surprised! How can a dating agency be so sure ?! And so that there is no not a pleasant moment, I will ask you personally, if you do not mind ?! You're lonely? Are you looking for communication, acquaintance, friendship or more? This is very important for me, because I would not want to inconvenience you, and I think that it would be so honest to hear from you personally, would you like to meet a woman from another country !? If you are not single, married, or you already have a woman, forgive me for writing to you. I won't write to you anymore. But if you would like to communicate with me, but at the same time you still have a girlfriend, or a wife, and no matter what kind of relationship you have with her, you don't need to write to me. I am in solidarity with women, and I think that it will not be right on your part, to communicate with the other when you already have a woman! Is not it? But if I was not deceived, and you are really lonely, and you are looking for communication, I would like to meet, then I will be glad if you answer me. And tell about yourself. You will send your photo, you will not tell a lot about your country and your city. I think it won't be bad for a start! And to be fair, I will send you my photo, and not much to tell about myself. I live in Azerbaijan. Christian woman, I am 39 years old, was not married and have no children. There are many hobbies, and I will not talk in detail now. But I'll tell you I like art, music, books. I often spend my free time outdoors, in the mountains. I think that this is enough for you to think whether to answer me or not. The choice is yours. And believe me, if you answer, I'll be glad of it. Best regards, Irina from Azerbaijan. 

Spoiler:
Return-path: <postmaster@bora2000.it>
Envelope-to: xxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 21:40:13 +0200
Received: from [81.19.149.124] (helo=mx14lb.world4you.com)
     by mail28.world4you.com with esmtps  (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
     (Exim 4.94)
     (envelope-from <postmaster@bora2000.it>)
     id 1jzQ1l-0004OL-Qb
     for xxx; Sat, 25 Jul 2020 21:40:13 +0200
Received: from smtp201-pc.aruba.it ([62.149.157.201] helo=smtpg-pc.aruba.it)
     by mx14lb.world4you.com with esmtp (Exim 4.92.3)
     (envelope-from <postmaster@bora2000.it>)
     id 1jzQ1l-00011N-4F
     for xxx; Sat, 25 Jul 2020 21:40:13 +0200
Received: from 187.2.dialup.mari-el.ru ([77.40.2.67])
     by smtpcm1-pc.aruba.it with bizsmtp
     id 7XZ32300q1SkhuM01XZ4Xa; Sat, 25 Jul 2020 21:33:11 +0200
Message-Id: <51499452.20200725223139803@bora2000.it>
Reply-To: "Irina" <Cixdi.Irina@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 22:31:39 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="8386306368bc93b06c69209ffb2f4b810d46"
X-Priority: 3
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aruba.it; s=a1;
     t=1595705592; bh=aXLG2hC6JbZCi2Df+KXR8HTotQXWeNQKXoPG83GF4bg=;
     h=From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=OiZJ9m9IljbKxqbsGrcPBwjigi6NqyL9KKcCInbyE8iJpYEyJaSaYMG/vNbiDxXv/
      cG/mc//43tADrFwONscJNtjrUXmH8MzqGxwPUCoN64ySmXG46PDljdOivd7wawSbSq
      PSM467j4pkobIr4D1JWnOQeU15cCTlCn646pKz2FC29t0WGjSSCCBUz7QuwL3TBE1a
      HiwvT/X9hOHCyQE5UKw/4An+ujpCE4CsvVyqee+SjpBvZ3xhPqbHk+VXXPfblDqks/
      oWZw88aEu8iJYBz7S2DSlOFHKgNcDeIFmAjm/86csfRnFnY7dpRbytam+3uLNpBBEv
      KBxWgQztBDS5g==
X-Spam-Score: 9.5
X-Spam-Report: Action: add header
Symbol: HAS_REPLYTO(0.00)
Symbol: R_DKIM_ALLOW(-0.20)
Symbol: REPLYTO_EQ_FROM(0.00)
Symbol: FROM_HAS_DN(0.00)
Symbol: VADE_SPAM_HIGH(8.00)
Symbol: FREEMAIL_FROM(0.00)
Symbol: R_SPF_ALLOW(-0.20)
Symbol: MIME_GOOD(-0.10)
Symbol: FREEMAIL_REPLYTO(0.00)
Symbol: NEURAL_SPAM(2.82)
Symbol: HAS_ATTACHMENT(0.00)
Symbol: BAYES_HAM(-3.00)
Symbol: DMARC_POLICY_SOFTFAIL(0.10)
Symbol: RWL_MAILSPIKE_GOOD(0.00)
Symbol: DKIM_TRACE(0.00)
Symbol: GREYLIST(0.00)
Symbol: HAS_X_PRIO_THREE(0.00)
Symbol: MISSING_TO(2.00)
Symbol: SUBJECT_ENDS_EXCLAIM(0.00)
Symbol: RCVD_NO_TLS_LAST(0.10)
Symbol: MIME_TRACE(0.00)
Symbol: ASN(0.00)
Symbol: TAGGED_FROM(0.00)
Symbol: FROM_NEQ_ENVFROM(0.00)
Symbol: RCVD_COUNT_TWO(0.00)
Message-ID: 51499452.20200725223139803@bora2000.it
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Spam-Bar: +++++++++

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	77.40.2.67
Decimal:	1294467651
Hostname:	67.2.dialup.mari-el.ru
ASN:	12389
ISP:	Rostelecom
Organization:	Rostelecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	Europe
State/Region:	Mariy-El Republic
City:	Yoshkar-Ola 

Zitat:
Received: from 187.2.dialup.mari-el.ru ([77.40.2.67]) by smtpcm1-pc.aruba.it with bizsmtp; Sat, 25 Jul 2020 21:33:11 +0200
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 22:31:39 +0300

Zitat:
Irina from Azerbaijan.

Liegt etwas weit weg von YO!

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Oktober 2021 um 14:53 von vierauge »  

cixdi_irina1.jpg ( 77 KB | Downloads )
cixdi_irina1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Irina <cixdi.irina@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. August 2020 um 17:58

Thank you for answering my letter xxx. I am glad to meet xxx. And as I understand it, you are interested to know who I am? What do I want? And why am I writing to you. I have already said a lot in my last letter. Making it clear that I am looking for communication, looking for a good man with whom I could communicate. Learn. And, perhaps …. I think it's too early to talk about it. And yet, I'm glad to see your letter. To which I will gladly answer now.
Forgot to ask! How are you? What is your mood? Hope you are doing well. And I will believe that your day is as beautiful as mine. Moreover, now I have very warm weather, good mood, and of course, there are many thoughts that I would like to write. Questions to which I would like to know the answers. And if you don't mind, then I'll start.
Who am I? True, sometimes I myself would like to know the truth to this question. But now I only know one answer. I am me. A woman who has been alone almost all her life. And who still believes there are good people in this world. It's true.
I am Irina! My main profession is a florist. But I also do my hair at home. What I don't think there is much to talk about and to pique your interest. And yet, I studied to be a child psychologist and have a university degree. And sometimes (usually from August to October, and from April to May), I have a part-time job at school. I am a freelance worker.
I live and work in the city of Sheki, this is Azerbaijan. This is not a big, small, quiet city. 300 kilometers from Baku. Do I need to talk about my city? It is a very beautiful, quiet, sweet city. Many people know each other. And that makes it safe. I can walk freely late at night, knowing that nothing will happen to me. This is true, and there is all the charm of life in such cities. And sunsets and sunrises, against the background of mountains, it is very beautiful. And I think that such things defy description in words, this is a must see !!!
But if you would like to know more, you can look on the internet. Or ask me. Personally, I will look at all the information about your city on the Internet. Moreover, as I know, I can even “walk” around your city thanks to Google. It is wonderful!
And now I will not tell much more about myself. I am 39 years old. My birthday is October 8th! I was not married and I have no children. Why do you ask? It's hard to answer! I will not say banal excuses that there is no good man next to me, or that I have not found a worthy one. I just don't know why I didn't find anyone. Many showed signs of attention to me, but I do not feel for them any desire to communicate, or build relationships. Just most of the men who would like to have a relationship with me are Muslims. And it probably stops me. I am a Christian, and I know for sure that if I marry a Muslim, he will demand that I change my faith to his faith. But this is wrong! My faith is my decision. And how do you think? And for this, I can be friends, communicate with such men, but I do not see any other relationship with them.
But still, the fact of loneliness pushed me to this, not much insane act, to write a letter to you. I understand what I am doing. I think there is no point in lying and saying that this is the first time I have communicated in letters. Not. I have already tried to communicate with a man from another country. And in this case, I can say for sure that my past communication caused me a lot of negative perceptions about men from other countries. I began to receive many letters, and almost everyone was inclined only to carnal pleasures, and the desire to see my naked body! I hope this does not happen now. Because if your goal is only in this, to have a written novel, and you ask me for naked photos, then you better not answer me again. Because you will be wasting your time! I'm sorry to say so, openly, but it's true. You don't need to think that I am looking for a man for the sake of money, or in order to escape from my country! Not. I have already said that I am looking for communication, and maybe! POSSIBLY! I can find a man for a relationship!

When I took your mail from a dating agency. I was told that you are lonely, that you are looking for a woman, and that you are normal! Believe me, it is important that you are normal! And while it sounds funny, I really hope I haven't been fooled. If you knew how tired I am of letters from perverts who send photos, or write very vulgar words. I'm tired of deleting them. And block.
I think it's enough to talk about one problem. Moreover, I am telling about myself, so that you can get to know me and understand me no better. And the main thing is to decide whether you need to answer further !?
My hobbies. I read a lot and try to use books rather than electronic ones. I love music, walks. Classics, popular songs of yesteryear, and new pleasant music.
How do I write you a letter? My knowledge of English is not perfect! I'm using a translator to write you a letter. And yet, I can speak, and do not understand poorly, English. I also don't speak much German. Where did I study all this ?! I already said I love reading! And whatever you think, sometimes I am not using. interpreter. There are sentences that I cannot View translation.
In general, I am nothing to stand out and not special. I do not smoke, and I do not like to drink alcohol a lot. Sometimes I go in for sports.
Traveled. Was several times in Turkey, and once in Europe. Once in Russia and in Georgia.
This is not a complete story about me, but I think it will be enough for you to start.
With regard to communication, first I would like to get to know you, understand you, and only then talk on the phone, or use a video call. I hope that you yourself are not against this decision.
My height is 167 centimeters, weight is about 54-55 kilograms, but I haven’t gotten on the scales for a long time, and therefore, I could be wrong. Maybe even less .. I'm Libra. Calm, not stupid, and just normal. At this moment I even smile when I write this to you. It's just always weird and even a little difficult to describe yourself. Can you just tell about yourself?
And at the end of my letter, I want to tell you that I am serious. I will not look at age (these are just years, time spent on earth). I will not look at the exterior. I want to see your personality. It's important for me. And I hope that you will also try to discern my personality. And not just my photos. Nature did not offend me with its appearance, but also gave me intelligence. That's what I appreciate! "Appearance, it is only a shell, even under the peel of an orange there are worms" (quote).
And if we succeed, I will not ask or demand anything from you. I am not asking for money, and I am not sending it myself. I was already deceived, and now I am a lot more careful!
I think I can arrange our meeting myself. Moreover, I already know what is needed for this.

I hope I haven't missed anything important, what should I have told you? If you missed it, you tell me and I will answer!
Have a nice day xxx! And good mood.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <cixdi.irina@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ed1-f65.google.com ([209.85.208.65]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M9ohD-1k4r180LiP-005mON for <xxx>; Sat, 01 Aug 2020 14:10:23 +0200
Received: by mail-ed1-f65.google.com with SMTP id df16so7766946edb.9 for <xxx>; Sat, 01 Aug 2020 05:10:23 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version; bh=QndCDslVkVMw8wcTfO6bRgxeUeZqJOz4VLtb/La5oSw=; b=fP3VreWBt0DgXx45S2mCYHEoobDSL8sSkINI8PsPWTfflKupsOEarLuGgO6+/hhHGJ 5tbcvn6rMSimC8bUscIfHHrJZcA/rD0DOF8iky4oxhvNpqUPf//LQOivwMLulAZuNUCK hS2WYJs1okb+O0Zt5jVD4wTU3lHWcAec8+GjR0wPHPi9U0fNf7SjV4JF50bBo9lLcP2o I1WcTEJ0ef5G82hOtRNNxZc/28gvw1WXIXFv/wCyYlx6sWJ15ygcF9QhoW6uE6etaELa g8DE+xiEj1MS8qC7LHatgG2i3mKstEot9k1BFriO8+Z2CJiF9J60StzSo8xhkIFN49me 1W8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=QndCDslVkVMw8wcTfO6bRgxeUeZqJOz4VLtb/La5oSw=; b=LURLpujIZuffGf0I4HGiLd7gUap1YWCntho36mA6hMpJHdE3cZ1KZYQse1svYLMahK i5gKWc5gAIJ6iFnHjfDejOYVzehW+dhcvzj7Uvq1RmpsIJDHa2ANuwt25iiAWzRL6n5W XQOTKbvr8pFjjML42MUmxHqI9QG6b3Sb90qgPlcOBJmoewClCIgsTUJOfOQQiTPwmGl2 Ix3KncNfb3kcp8n2XzUCdpDPUakPwzz22OJG/aJvUlVxeA8VE+Dz7+3/BRHVaXPVc7HN 1KZ/H0utGZ/UQUbV7VS+YbGCNWeZo/OcMWPS5dtB+rSAtwfF6isbrJDLgSfmacO3SUbW PmIQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: AOAM532i2QAGv9w9mYZopN7BJwILmkmZe3IyXiwukNHnotVdKADK2IcI /WLDveZXXXobIMvih0W+NDPs7Fna
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6402:17c2:: with SMTP id s2mr5272982edy.188.1596283822104; Sat, 01 Aug 2020 05:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from LAPTOP-27BT8ODF ([198.27.70.16]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id ec20sm9568349ejb.61.2020.08.01.05.10.19 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Sat, 01 Aug 2020 05:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Original-From: Irina <Cixdi.Irina@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 15:09:53 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1012851732.20200801150953@gmail.com>
To: xxx
Subject: Re: Step to meet
In-Reply-To: <xxx>
References: <xxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------B1BD1631984D466"
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (nemesis mail header analyzer); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V03:K0:weGrQXFNJ+I=:H9zo+Y1D2pIgFXQkUCHm2cPgP0r8 C5qMySFk6rrRPpFVP/4r1T7C6dAsYbXaULvRrtt1FWWo/JlVaDtUFig+vXxAhTwygb1Vz1hNx

Mail über Kanada Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	198.27.70.16
Decimal:	3323676176
Hostname:	goonhub.com
ASN:	16276
ISP:	OVH SAS
Organization:	OVH SAS
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	North America

Zitat:
from LAPTOP-27BT8ODF ([198.27.70.16]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Sat, 01 Aug 2020 05:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 15:09:53 +0300

cixdi_irina2.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
cixdi_irina2.jpg
cixdi_irina3.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
cixdi_irina3.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 08. August 2020 um 15:29

Seeing your letter again makes me happy. I see that you have an interest in me. The desire to know me, and most importantly, I am glad that you understand that I am not trying to play with you, or to get something from you. My goal is not profit! My goal is to make my life not alone. And I hope that our letters and words will help us do this. And our life will change for the better.
I am pleased to understand that you are interested in communicating with me, and you want to know more about you. And as I said, I hope that you will tell the same more about yourself and your life in your letters.
How are you xxx? Hope you're doing great and you're in a good mood !? How is the weather? And in general, how is the situation in your country !? As I watch the news, I see that the world is in total chaos. First, COVID-19 happened, now rallies are taking place in almost every country. It's even scary to become! What else will this 2020 give us ?!
But to admit, I would not want to discuss this with you. Politics and illness are not a good topic of conversation. Moreover, in reality, we would not immediately discuss each other's illnesses! That would be silly! Ha ha ha. Do you agree?
xxx, as I understand, you are not much tired of reading my last letter ?! Ha ha ha. I'm sorry there are so many words. But I really have a lot of thoughts, questions, and most importantly, I cannot express my feelings, thoughts, my life in a few words. It's not real to me. But I know for sure that if you still read my letters to the end, then you understand a lot! And this is important. It is important for me.
I hope you have time to read my letter today and continue our acquaintance! Ha ha ha. I haven't written it yet, but trust me, I know it will be big. Because ... as I said, I have a lot of thoughts.
As you probably already understood, I like to write. In a letter I can express my thoughts. And in general, I think that this is not a bad way to get acquainted. In reality, I don’t know how I would have acted and how I would have answered this or that question. And in the letter, I can think, I can correctly formulate the words, thereby you will understand my thoughts. You will understand me. Which is very important when meeting. I think that very few people understand and appreciate this opportunity. Letters, that's fine. And at the moment this is the only way of communication that I can offer you. I already told you that I am careful in dating. Since the past experience left a not very pleasant "trace" in my life.
Oh yes. I want to warn you right away, and ask your forgiveness if you have to wait for my letter for 1-2 days! Just because of the mountainous terrain, and the strong winds that I have in the city, the Internet does not work very well. And I just physically can't do anything to write to you. But don't worry, that doesn't happen very often. So I'll write to you almost always. Ha ha ha. And sometimes I just have a lot of work. Yes Yes. I am working. You did not forget ? ha ha ha So I ask you to be patient sometimes, and I understand. That I will also take into account in relation to you!
And although due to quarantine and this disease I almost did not work for several months, there are still orders for colors, and I will also work at school again, since the school year begins, and I need to check many students.
I go to Baku 1-2 times a week. I pick up the flowers, or take the documents. But let's leave the topic of work for later? I will write about the work at the end.
Questions for you. I will try to ask you. Hope I get answers. Of course, I will also be glad to your questions. To which I will try to answer in as much detail as possible. But if I miss something, please do not be angry, believe me, I really may just not understand your letter, was it a question or not ?! So try to ask more correctly. Did you agree? It will be easier for me! And of course for you, because you will receive answers! Ha ha ha.
And if we start communicating and continue, then I would like to ask you only one thing. I ask you to behave towards me like a gentleman. Agree ?! Past communication with a man left not a pleasant "aftertaste". Last year in November, I tried my first meeting on the Internet. It was a man from Poland. About your age. And the first letters were very interesting, photos, stories about his country, about his life. I had an interest in communicating with him, and a desire to get to know each other. But literally after 5-6 days, he began to write me strange requests. Send money. The amounts were not large, and I did not hesitate to send him not so many. He promised to return. But he did not return anything to me. And then, he began to ask for an intimate photo, and all his conversations were about sex. I sent my candid photos, which I was tired of deleting! And with this he greatly disappointed me and upset me. My interest in him, in communication, simply disappeared. I realized that I couldn't communicate with this person anymore, and I stopped answering him. And he started threatening me, insulting me, and doing very bad things. Of course, I sent his letters, and everything I learned about him to the police of his country, through the embassy. And I hope that he will be punished.
It is for this reason that I ask you to be honest, open, and polite with me. And I will treat you just as well. The past always teaches us to be careful! I hope that you will be more elegant and not do the stupid things that usually ruin all the interest in communication. I personally try not to make such mistakes! Ha ha ha, and I will try to be polite and interesting. But sometimes to joke! Ha ha ha
After this incident, I was even disappointed in meeting over the Internet. But what "pushed" me to try my "luck" again, I have already said. Quarantine, I spend a lot of time at home, alone. And this all allowed me to think. Do I want this life? Do I want to be alone forever? And I again decided on an insane act, and wrote to you. What makes you search the Internet for your other half? Are there really no women around? What facilitated you to answer my letter !? Interest, or did you see me and want to know more about me?

What to tell about me? What could be so interesting to you? Maybe not much of my past to understand me better ?!
My mother is Azerbaijani. At 19, she married my father, whom I had not even seen! After she confessed that he had run away like a coward after learning that my mother was pregnant. It is banal, insulting, and you know, it's better to be without a father than to know that he is a coward !!!! Do you agree with me? A man, like a woman, should be responsible for their words and their actions! Or am I not right? My mom raised me alone. When I was 18, she died. Cancer. Due to great fatigue, she started smoking! She believed that cigarettes helped her to relax. It is a pity that they only harm her health. And her lungs. It is for this reason that I do not smoke. Although I had a moment in my life when I also thought that cigarettes helped me cope with fatigue. Yes, I have smoked in the past. But realizing that I do not want to repeat the fate of my mother, I have not smoked for over 13 years. And I don't even remember exactly when I quit smoking. And I think that these are "mistakes of a young life."
Her death was a turning point for me. It was very difficult for me to accept the fact that she no longer exists. And you know, I coped with it only by gaining the faith that she did not leave me! She just left this world. And I'm not talking about the Bible or about faith in God. I'm talking about my faith that she will always live, because I remember her, and she is in my heart. I think that you will understand me. “As long as we remember people, they always live in our thoughts” ©.

Then study, work, and you know, I decided not to leave for a big city, although I could get a job in Baku. But I didn't want to live in a big city. A big city ... I don't even know how to say it, it seems to "press" on me. So life in a small town is mine.
I have already told everything about my work. Flowers ... what exactly to tell about this work? Ha ha Ha how to get the right bouquet? Or how do you recognize a fresh flower or a frozen one? I think that there is no need to waste words about this work! But about my second job, I would gladly tell. I already wrote that I finished a course in psychology! And I work in high school for several months a year. Our city is not a big school, about 140-160 students study. Secondary grade 9, and then they go to lyceums. And so that you understand what my job at school is, here are some examples of what I do.
* Observe and evaluate children during classes and play activities.
* Maintain records in accordance with legal, district and administrative requirements.
* helping students understand and solve social, behavioral and personal problems.
* Assess ability, interest and talent to develop academic and career goals.
* And psychological help. When there are any problems with friends, or in their families.
But if I say in simple words, I try to help, and make their life no better, and not dwell on small problems, do not do stupid things.
This is what my job is about

We can talk about this for a long time. But I will not do this, because I already understand that the letter has become very large. Aren't you tired of reading? Have you read up to this point, or just flipped through the text? Ha ha ha. I want to believe that you will still read my every word. And you will understand me better. I still have a lot of questions! And there are many things I would like to talk about. But I don't think you need to do this right now. I think that now you just need to communicate. It's enough for today! I don't want to sound like a "bore" Ha ha ha.

Well, now, about you! I am interested to know about you. Your past (all the things you could tell me)? What are your interests, hobbies? What are you looking for? And what would you like to get from our communication? Why are you alone? Why didn't you meet anyone in your country? Why did you answer me?
Now I will finish my and so much more letter. Hope you haven't fallen asleep !? Ha ha ha.
Have a nice day and good mood. And most importantly, smiles!
Irina, but the kids at school often call me Irena, or simply Era

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-ej1-f65.google.com ([209.85.218.65]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MuUzi-1kvN453nXO-00rXrc for <xxx>; Fri, 07 Aug 2020 19:00:04 +0200
Received: by mail-ej1-f65.google.com with SMTP id bo3so2766721ejb.11 for <xxx>; Fri, 07 Aug 2020 10:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version; bh=QVmGumZW10zDE31p4SOS1RFySHL9siilBv8kzHZmBDY=; b=VbCw8AUs/8fAR9knBWsV/BpgxJlgFdikOODzW4OGFg7b9XbJ+beXOeKZtE3ptFWtGM dPYS80aTRRa4Jc+kDIaDi3F48BadywdiW5zrD5QM5a8KDPCG0UaAfiKk09FOGr011+X+ eUylb7/xCZuCQJGbCMqRpkp4fmfL5jRPyd2s4XcM76o2XSIYHWbm2+0cuc6kf1cOn54P 4iPSyuzJRkX81PEbywBG3Jfj6IEhoTknLHK6VPOEQNmIKIAQgbhI2GqSJeW1H6sY5D5e na/rlmfN6pAhWbJLXoh/sauGHrEnmCZeY341FcOH1j5n7QqGZCR/V3qNi7moBgs6UCks 6THw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=QVmGumZW10zDE31p4SOS1RFySHL9siilBv8kzHZmBDY=; b=r8/0IhEpMK7R6GZRdXDqE8WQ67xsI5+TRXIW7BjDxXUjy8VtMO2nRnkRdp+5j4OUoE lRV/PToKMaR31Dc9ls/MdOPSuwBu9tjVmZvUvAhkKV7LtrPTEDCbBaaFfVL703NjOPaZ RaFBew6opOH4GouGoocqPsldPKI3HdiChbCOG5ajLevRzm+6qbQVFnkJGqmuo5IcMv9T jyl/2PlWPym1sbBL2L3hY6a+SAjSmQ5/dIAxKzXj61Jfe1jbBKH4e5iIuwP01NpmAZE8 0/bQoMujDShPRf6u+zwqrHZLfUd1OvqghfbugJLNrP038+qvQp/3VR5W7GZdMr5YDMZW nkHA==
X-Gm-Message-State: AOAM533n9E6xiBrVTJ7537W4630haBo3LgDM3vHCGiL1XdG2bRVECgJ8 qUTExYTuIDxebOnjMg5zZsAieedS
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a17:906:3816:: with SMTP id v22mr10069945ejc.105.1596819602495; Fri, 07 Aug 2020 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from LAPTOP-27BT8ODF ([198.27.70.16]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id t18sm6615962ejf.38.2020.08.07.09.59.58 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Fri, 07 Aug 2020 10:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 19:27:47 +0300
Message-ID: <173875702.20200807192747@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Step to meet
References: <xxx> <37388223.20200805152209@gmail.com> <xxx>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1D1BD352FAB719A"
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:ac1btuVhc0I=:QKrK2J4+cW9PeIZXEJUIODhOxB bW6GkKsKJhBYYE+8RAcwMZDzAUwz606Hwb2X48M0ZmPCYWEqp9r/51AboEE3CXWFpS/i5RA9/

cixdi_irina4.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
cixdi_irina4.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 08. August 2020 um 18:35

Die Bilder wurden gespiegelt und beschnitten.

Die Bilder wurden bei Tatyana Gelasch / Татьяна Гелаш aus Yoshkar Ola geklaut.

Tanya Gelash / Таня Гелаш / Tanechka Gelash 

https://vk.com/tati_f_gelash
https://vk.com/id83074998
https://treng.ru/testimonial/tatyana-gelash/
https://sdashkevich.ru/den_proryv?gcao=10208&gcpc=b5d69

Externes Outing:

Irina <ira.arinova.ra@gmail.com>

Weiteres Thema:

Irina <irinaktikagala@gmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Oktober 2021 um 14:54 von vierauge »  

cixdi_irina5.jpg ( 95 KB | Downloads )
cixdi_irina5.jpg
cixdi_irina6.jpg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
cixdi_irina6.jpg
cixdi_irina7.jpg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
cixdi_irina7.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Voortrekker
Global Moderator

Antwort #4 - 08. August 2020 um 18:38

Ich war mir sicher das ich sie kenne ...... das letzte Bild war's dann und 
LAPTOP-27BT8ODF.
Im April bereits auffällig geworden unter:
Irina A. Galaktionova - Irinaktikagala@gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. August 2020 um 00:40 von Voortrekker »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 08. August 2020 um 19:06

Hope you are doing well !? I haven't received a letter from you, and I think. That you must be busy. Don't worry, I'll be waiting when you have time to answer me. Have a good day! And I hope that you have not forgotten about me!

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-ed1-f67.google.com ([209.85.208.67]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N2Ts5-1kjphx2IRj-013zMu for <xxx>; Wed, 05 Aug 2020 15:59:02 +0200
Received: by mail-ed1-f67.google.com with SMTP id df16so16256868edb.9 for <xxx>; Wed, 05 Aug 2020 06:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=l+WpoiR7SdXYlN7c90SGGgtr0fafuAnhA/0iOH32LMY=; b=BAaxhb/H5/7R2aF6SioFR4r9PCheJ3yeQHDBGhTuBANOqTcdjtMh4pSh7SO4p13Few l9Kkr7y1Nzwu9Le6OkCJMwtm6FXRhBjwJ5lgY7KVHmr5+xKk1Jp01+3e2+tedFXaz1vf One9vW6VBk+HXsPOzU1c5r0E8voXUSWEz7XtScO14+8tjY95yFPY+tLn/9LUpZ2HYL7s YOfZlroWQ7OA2sLY84QXeNbilv4uCZRylXT1tyYUiysdAgzFx/80SoKlzyA9YSUOrpGl 4IxegLMXmcYam7JNZmVGUZ4qrVtrhqrkPSR/i+ykLbT81X7yJmDVGOW4v1ql8k/JHYMd Pghg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=l+WpoiR7SdXYlN7c90SGGgtr0fafuAnhA/0iOH32LMY=; b=OyTwHjRTraceVZFFBHdR1gVBEQPSCBIiRfTr4GS0vQooI7m0jge7kblxytGzL5ZdBH JW9Z2fLgsI7SCjN6e5mqJMm+3WTMQKjawdNVx0G/gCarw6MroGWSLDIrAyPrPwJBgTO0 aHQjJ8Ckoliy8QTJpxpkpkEZaWyMiLWYagrJ2OfL4pF6pMM7OoXqiZVHwO8AjqB+QkoP Ht8idJGnkk3WbX8zQMKhS6sdMIw1+P1t77vVmJaRf3SI9eW3OXgR/S540nBQMIr9W+aA 7iXjaZJ6ZtYUsbI4d9PHG2jwrWFfuqlC+3ualL4Nu65hIvk/7t53IRJIAnGz/h06Bq6V CHNw==
X-Gm-Message-State: AOAM5322s+qUHnSS/imu7zsrfeZOtWDzlR5Lkv7kG1s0MWs7AfLzSP5q 0jqJ/w6zBV/6om3WsgPfJI+kZZo7
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:aa7:d983:: with SMTP id u3mr3026160eds.366.1596635941997; Wed, 05 Aug 2020 06:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from LAPTOP-27BT8ODF ([198.27.70.16]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id w7sm1603830ejb.3.2020.08.05.06.59.00 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Wed, 05 Aug 2020 06:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 15:22:09 +0300
Message-ID: <37388223.20200805152209@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Step to meet
References: <xxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:DzO5R4az7TQ=:d4aMfCHi0DuP6Uv6yFOoOHtYj/ fmzR3/tVY9n5RyJt4fQW8L0slBrZ4XGHz5I8EQImkvMoeOtOQ/47UorxszmL00I4mQ7v4m+FW

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 08. August 2020 um 19:09

Voortrekker schrieb on 08. August 2020 um 18:38:
etwas zu viel Bitcoin

Geld, Glücksspiel, Kettenbriefsystem

Zum Seitenanfang