Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anastasiya <ansstas@evgmal.com> (Gelesen: 652 mal)

Velic
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Anastasiya <ansstas@evgmal.com>
28. Februar 2020 um 14:34

Hello my dear friend. Gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. I'm sorry if that email is very bothering you. I'm very lonely and weared to live. Some of my friends told me to try the internet for search for new man. I am confident it will be a very important step that will change all my life. I not used this method of acquaintance and so little confused what to do. If you also will be interest in the continuation in our communication, I'll be pleased to see about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to write about myself in the first letter. For a beginning I perhaps need to talk about my name Iam Anastasiya. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to meet a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving person. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it 's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start communication that will do happiness both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wish to see much your various fotos. Therefore, I attach you my pic. I hope you like this all and we will now more often and interest dialogue.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: ansstas@evgmal.com

Sincerely, Anastasiyulenka,

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from localhost by icmsa300301.i.softbank.jp with ESMTP id ank.jp>; Fri, 28 Feb 2020 06:20:01 +0900
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 22:19:55 +0100
Message-ID: <A0C762CBEA3BC06A9A12990F591505E89DE21FBD@unknown>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------050806090906050306030308"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
To: xxx
Subject: Hi my bloke,
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (eXpurgate); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V03:K0:i9lKj5Ah5sk=:CMtaZxAXOXMtJQq8JBmf3Z3MncJQ Ho8gHwEp7o1s1uoIprqQ0z4yAt8FwyXL45apwkrWYvZQnqY5ds/roN9Dub1JtSaxRSY2G91aB
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2021 um 18:05 von Stiray » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Julia Konovalova 

ansstas.jpg ( 57 KB | Downloads )
ansstas.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Anastasiya <ansstas@evgmal.com>