Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Janet Ibeh <missjanetibeh@hotmail.com> <mjajnet@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 260 mal)

Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Janet Ibeh <missjanetibeh@hotmail.com> <mjajnet@gmail.com>
02. Februar 2020 um 17:03

Dear Beneficiary,

Hurry now and claim your fund from the Central Bank of Nigeria or your fund will be confiscated by the wicked officials of the CBN.

My name is MISS JANET IBEH, I am a Computer Scientist working with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I am 25 years old, just started working with CBN.

I came across your payment file marked X and your released disk stamped RED. I took time to study it and tried to find out why the funds were not released to you. Those evil officials can never tell you the truth that they won't release the fund to you; instead they allow you spend your hard earned money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here forever; I can help you claim your fund if you can certify me of my security and assure me that you would compensate with me after you must have received your payment. I must do this because you need to know the status of your payment and cause for the delay. This is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria and you may not understand because you are not a Nigerian.

The only thing needed to release this fund to you is the Original INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PERMIT (ITP), which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the Internal Revenue Service IRS for clearance of the transferred amount in your account.

Once the Original TRANSFER PERMIT Certificate is secured, fund will immediately reflect in your bank within 24 HOURS. The only authorized and sincere person who will issue you the Original Documents is Dr. Ibrahim Bello. Make sure you indicate your file is marked letter X and tell him its painted color Red so he will be able to recognize your file. The president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiaries/contractors and scam victims.

Therefore, you are going to receive a total sum of $2,700,000.00 (TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) for this year 2020 as recorded in your file here and will be transferred to your bank account as soon as the Original document is obtained.

Do get back to me ASAP if you are still interested in receiving your fund so that I can give you further direction and contact of Dr. Ibrahim Bello.

Yours sincerely,

MISS JANET IBEH.
Email  MissJANETIBEH@hotmail.com

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <central-pinklao@kidablethailand.com>
Received: from esa01.smollan.com ([41.84.22.214]) by xxx with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 1Mluix-1jOnq847qF-00iyMB for <xxx>; Sat, 01 Feb 2020 01:10:32 +0100
Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([45.143.223.73]) by esa01.smollan.com with SMTP; 29 Jan 2020 14:38:54 +0200
Reply-To: <mjajnet@gmail.com>
From: "MISS JANET IBEH."<central-pinklao@kidablethailand.com>
Subject: Hurry now and claim your fund..
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 04:39:05 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (nemesis mail header analyzer); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V03:K0:pQj/qZV4otk=:ITfOMTGAIL9MgV9m2cZCPV2HsRHp wfxRGhBvwnv4EQvcKxngtVfxen5IZwXy+3Oq30FmRzkVeLzexcWseJlM2juFhIvMgInm7lsox

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	45.143.223.73
Decimal:	764403529
Hostname:	45.143.223.73
ASN:	208346
ISP:	Vikas Saini Trading as ZUMY COMMUNICATIONS
Organization:	Vikas Saini Trading as ZUMY COMMUNICATIONS
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	Europe

Zitat:
from unknown (HELO User) ([45.143.223.73]) by esa01.smollan.com with SMTP; 29 Jan 2020 14:38:54 +0200
Reply-To: <mjajnet@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 04:39:05 -0800
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema