Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Svetlana <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com> (Gelesen: 5431 mal)

Velic
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Svetlana <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>
29. Januar 2020 um 19:24

Hi friend!you not against, I want now to communicate with you a little? Whether there will be at such imposing man a minute of time? to explain to the nice stranger how to her to find women's happiness? My name is Svetlana. to me 30. I am an ordinary girl. I play sports for health. I like to cook. I love fresh air. very much white roses are pleasant I want to communicate with you to know each other better. I look for the partner in life for many years I attach to you a photo, I hope you will send me also a photo. I wait for your answer. I wish you good mood Svetlana

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <cmspeopl@host.cmspeople.com>
Received: from host.cmspeople.com ([64.91.239.133]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx102 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M5Q2n-1iuaQX2xLJ-001NsE for <xxx>; Sat, 25 Jan 2020 18:28:57 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cmspeople.com; s=default; h=Date:Message-Id:Reply-To:Content-type: MIME-Version:From:Subject:To:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=D4i1uvoO4Ml0dx6ZYZpQV8hPnTYtVx4p/rsMRiREnJ8=; b=CT4T22nRxsPNpcnsGVWsJwulP8 VHnqWqW2OouuMXEnsq5vFbLepbOG0a6QA+ZRhmqX1ZvGpATZYojwt1r0kju/601jkWLycHKgSj80C d2hyU08ao6N0os0gIYBzGfipKGi8AbpBaUEOXXwg2g5Z9i6GQKutwfJYaCNMY2VG23ANi0ArqpWSy GV6+AYpiOiJhv/n0jQEXuVGwbffqZw5hA0+ReetmgB47uLGvBP4iqbhtSgVApuFT5y//s1MmgKhXP S9U0tIsxWKcBLip15TVonU5uMnwY3Gyp7/JB0Xwop3JZ0POdLrQ7kUGcUMo5CHhRqYuwUK1P+EE5m jFycKj4w==;
Received: from cmspeopl by host.cmspeople.com with local (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <cmspeopl@host.cmspeople.com>) id 1ivPEt-0000lQ-4c for xxx; Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:28:55 -0500
To: xxx
Subject: Hey! How are you doing?
X-PHP-Script: cmspeople.com/694111.php for 87.98.179.218
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 502:694111.php
From: =?UTF-8?B?bGF2ZXNoa2lzcw==?= <laveshkiss@yandex.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0;
Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--F6ZEoKhtqE"
Reply-To: laveshkiss@lave-lave.com
Message-Id: <E1ivPEt-0000lQ-4c@host.cmspeople.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:28:55 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host.cmspeople.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmx.de
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [502 502] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - host.cmspeople.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: host.cmspeople.com: authenticated_id: cmspeopl/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed
X-Authenticated-Sender: host.cmspeople.com: cmspeopl
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juli 2021 um 20:44 von Schnitzel »  

laveshkiss1.jpg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Svetlana <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Januar 2020 um 16:43

Mail über Frankreich Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	87.98.179.218
Decimal:	1466086362
Hostname:	ip218.ip-87-98-179.eu
ASN:	16276
ISP:	OVH SAS
Organization:	OVH SAS
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	Europe
State/Region:	Seine-Maritime
City:	Rouen 

Zitat:
from cmspeopl by host.cmspeople.com with local [...]; Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:28:55 -0500
X-PHP-Script: cmspeople.com/694111.php for 87.98.179.218
Reply-To: laveshkiss@lave-lave.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:28:55 -0500
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2021 um 22:51 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 29. Januar 2020 um 19:27

As you know, my name is Svetlana. Im 30. I am very glad that you answered my small letter. I saw your email address on the dating website. To be honest, I don`t like to be ignored. Don`t worry, I'm not angry. In fact, I was very good and friendly. It just makes life being careful and often rough due to many cases of fraud and evil. Who knows what the end will have our correspondence, but I hope that you and I will be a minimum of dear friends. I would like to know you better. I want to look at you. and to learn about you. be sure to send me your photo!!! Sorry for my English, it's not perfect. I can speak in English. but the grammar is suffering. If you don`t understand something, ask me about this.
I love dance and I love good music. I'm a woman for only one man. if I find her only, the chances of the other men will not. I am very rigorously take it. I even very jealous. I love life, and enjoy every moment. But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions. Actually, God sees everything. Because of study, I have very little free time, I am often away from home.And now I will tell you that I like. In my spare time I like jogging in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skis.In the morning I always do gymnastics. I feel almost every day to visit the pool. I like swimming. During the trip works all muscle groups, and this is very good for health. Do you like swimming? However, I don`t like when someone starts to make bubbles in the pool, making the pool jacuzzi I hope you understand what I'm talking about. This, of course, fun, not just a very pleasant smell. I hope you don`t want to eat, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about sports? I like to have fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am very cheerful disposition. With me will never get bored I'm 30 years old, I live in Ukraine in Ivano-Frankivsk. It's the is a historic city located in Western Ukraine. It is the administrative centre of Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast. 621 km from Kiev. if you want you can esteem about it in Wikipedia. I am a student now, I am in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University. there is a prospect to start an internship outside of Ukraine.. I want to discuss as a problem, a lot of hype on the internet, I was faced with this, talking to people before. Lie with more lies and sometimes even think that meets with no man, but with a computer program. If you need my erotic photos, and if I was not interested in you as a person who does not need to write something more. Many have tried to get cheated in my photos. Someone told me that he loved me, making a series of compliments, promising a lot of money. Need naked photos. It 'was very painful and humiliating for me. But I have always appreciated the honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars. Just so happens that I tell people about you, you can say that open the soul, but just ignore it. This is very offensive to me and caused a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again. I think you had time to see the photo that I sent to you. My photos were taken by my friend Irina. I lost most of the photos when the computer was broken. I would ask you to send images, fell and cut, because I have a very slow speed of the internet, and unfortunately, I can`t upload photos of a large volume. I use the USB ADSL modem. This system does not work too well, and also not cheap and. I pay the megabyte downloaded, and if you load a large number of megabytes, will be expensive. internet speed very low. So I write to you more comfortable just e-mail. Of these modern means of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various types of messengers, while I can only dream of. Usual e-mail to me, the option most acceptable and convenient. I want to be sure you're a real person, I want to call you. I want to hear your voice and be confident that you're a real person. Enter your phone number and I'll call you. Tell me more about yourself, about you country, the city where you live. It's very interesting to me. of course I want to see more your photos. do not ignore my requests. And I can tell you more…xxx, I hope you don`t fall asleep reading my letter.to me isn't suffered to know you better. also I want to tell about myself very much. I think that the letter was too big, and you're tired of reading it. So I finished my letter. Write what you think of all this, I'd really like to know your opinion. I hope that my letter of your elevated mood.I look forward to your new e-mail for me. of course if there is an opportunity send me a photo. please answer my questions and comment on what you think of everything that I have written. It's very important to me. I embrace you!! Svetlana

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>
Received: from ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com ([78.140.191.8]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx017 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N3JoW-1jdQdF0BNa-010LOS for <xxx>; Mon, 27 Jan 2020 06:09:23 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lave-lave.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=XuOdEktOVbVmWYXopPBjyACp4xeukzbpp0eN1rJhVXM=; b=AzPAUnDDb3nCPQQ2Uj76T79JcU kma7gHMgZcxG/qIofOn72gEmrx0w8bBCCRr4SoNMhi81x1znotIY3OvscktODNjrhJQ5XRKXtxRKq ZwwQzIh+D67uIhyTOGAXPAvbNelpP5NM7UgKP3zdMdstlthGGAyjdQIJtfOvRagdZWUg=;
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2) (envelope-from <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>) id 1ivweF-002EfR-5H for x; Mon, 27 Jan 2020 06:09:20 +0100
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 08:09:05 +0300
Message-ID: <1491087945.20200127080905@lave-lave.com>
To: xxx>
Subject: Hi my new friend xxx!
In-Reply-To: <5F09BC68-0547-468F-8C63-0171F1A68823@gmx.de>
References: <E1ivPEt-0000lQ-4c@host.cmspeople.com> <5F09BC68-0547-468F-8C63-0171F1A68823@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0D60A022D2FEE03C8"
X-Scanned-By: ClamAV 0.101.4; Mon, 27 Jan 2020 06:09:19 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:24 von Schnitzel »  

laveshkiss2.jpg ( 79 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss2.jpg
laveshkiss3.jpg ( 104 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss3.jpg
laveshkiss4.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss4.jpg
laveshkiss5.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss5.jpg
laveshkiss6.jpg ( 95 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss6.jpg
laveshkiss7.jpg ( 99 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss7.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 29. Januar 2020 um 19:28

...weitere Bilder
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:24 von Schnitzel »  

laveshkiss8.jpg ( 90 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss8.jpg
laveshkiss9.jpg ( 125 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss9.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 29. Januar 2020 um 21:24

Mail über Niederlande Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	185.167.96.98
Decimal:	3114754146
Hostname:	185.167.96.98
ASN:	41436
ISP:	Kamatera Inc
Organization:	Kamatera Inc
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	Europe
State/Region:	North Holland
City:	Amsterdam 

Zitat:
from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) [...] with esmtpa; Mon, 27 Jan 2020 06:09:20 +0100
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 08:09:05 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Januar 2020 um 16:41 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 29. Januar 2020 um 21:32

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. April 2020 um 21:36 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 30. Januar 2020 um 14:09

I worried. I have sent you letter. also I thought. maybe you won't want to answer me. but now I understand that I not for nothing tried. thanks to you. you are a real man!!! I'm smiling right now! I waited to receive your email and when I got your letter it was a better time! Can I call my friend xxx? I was training in clinic with lots of stress today. Today we had to receive medicines and all pharmaceutical materials including anesthetics. But for some reasons the bus with medicines has not come to our clinic. I have declared to all patients that I can work but only without anesthetics. And there were many people who were ready to cure tooth even without anesthesia because there is no guarantee that the bus will come tomorrow. So today was the twice difficult working day because not anyone can endure pain especially children. Anyway I took a break and I have been informed that I got the letter and I forgot about all my worries with work. So, thank you for your letter xxx! Forgive me for talking about teeth and about my work. I bet you got unpleasant feeling while reading about anesthesia! I know that all men are afraid of dentists but let me to assure you that as a woman I am absolutely undangerous and harmless for you!!! it is very pleasant to me that you have responded to my letter. and we can know each other better. I appreciate and love people that are close to me. I sincerely hope that we will be very close. Very rarely happens to me, someone I loved at first sight. I very demanding. But you did something once attracted. I don`t know what. It is just like me on a subconscious level. I want to meet a man who is worthy of my love pure and sincere. I am a student now, I am in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University. now I have the opportunity to start an internship. And get a contract in your country. now I prepare the documents. that would leave the country.
I was 30, but I had a hard life, and I had to grow up quickly. I understand very well people. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. As a child, I grew up in an orphanage (orphanage for children who don`t have parents). Are very difficult years, and I was very hard. you know, I've never seen my parents. and for this I really want to create my family. this is the dream of a lifetime. I have no children. But I love children, and in the future I would like to have two children (boy and girl). I want to have children. that they would always know that their children are loved by their children. and will always take care. I had no childhood. also it was really heavy. because we had to eat one long loaf on 10 people. there was severe famine. but nothing to do, this is my life. hard for me to think about it. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. They are very painful to remember those years. And I don`t want to talk anymore. All this and much painful for me and please don`t ask me about it. Perhaps, sometime I will tell you about it in more detail. I was born August 25 (Zodiac sign-virgo), 1989. My height 172 cm 58 kg I weigh. With regard to age. I think the age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! it must know the true loving man the main thing that is in your heart. that your soul. looks can be deceiving. it is important that says your soul. The age does not matter. I very much like to do household chores. I like to maintain purity. what would be at home purely and comfortably. But most of all I like to cook. Kitchen real center of the house where heat and a cosiness always reigns. I have fallen in love to cook in orphanage. the childhood was very difficult. and food was not enough. we had to survive. always there was a wish for some sweet. And once, we with girls have decided to cook cake. there was a holiday. international Women's Day. and to cook no who was able. to us was for 10 years. I still remember it. we collected products which are necessary to us, long time. someone managed to find flour in the dining room. when were on duty. someone has brought condensed milk. earlier recipes were very heavy to be got. because it was possible to find them only in recipe-books. we have found the cookbook in kitchen. and there were only 3 recipes. and we have chosen the recipe which is necessary. proceeding from what we have products. First nothing was impossible to me. but I could replace with efforts dough. We have laid out all dough on three molds and have put to bake in an oven. While dough was baked, we have opened a jar of sweet-sweet condensed milk which I have right there tasted. And here cake layers are ready they air, ruddy and appetizingly smell. then each cake layer was greased with condensed milk and have put cake layers the friend on the friend. I still remember a smell of this cake. and since then I very much like to cook. I will treat you with the Ukrainian dishes. I will cook to you borsch. I will bake pancakes. and of course I will make pelmeni. I think I will be able to feed you very tasty. you will be satisfied) it is pleasant to me to continue with you dialogue. and I communicate with you so easily. as though I know you long time. tell me more about your city. do you have a clinic of the dentist in the city? I have big plans for the future. but I don't want to run in before what to tell you about it. but I hope. that there will come the moment. and I will tell everything to you. xxx, today was really a good day and right now I'm sitting and writing this letter and I'm smiling. And I hope that right now you read my letter and smiling too. By the way my friends know that I'm talking to you and they start to ask questions about you! Well all my friends are ladies - Irina and Olga. Irina is my best friend. with her we grew up from childhood. I really like that I can easily communicate with you. and it brings me pleasure. you are a real gentleman. and I can tell you anything you want. I like that our communication is easy. I think this is the way to a good relationship. I like it. thank you for that! xxx, I have to go. But I will wait for your letter! I hope you will write me soon. And then I will have again a smile on my face. I want to learn somewhat quicker about you more. it is very interesting to me to communicate with you. Your friend Svetlana.
P.S. I hope that right now you have smile on your face. I want you to smile, smile, smile, smile)))) I have a nice mood today hope you're too!!!

Spoiler:
Received: from ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com ([78.140.191.8]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx115 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MVdIC-1j74tz1zd6-00RlSE for <xxx>; Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:44:51 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lave-lave.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=k87ZkoxocTB7EfxzfKo4kDEDGqy/X4gD48jt3Ke+GkU=; b=oyaE3bh4BPcxjClwsF37aiWZz1 6siD3Gzsns6KergN1YWV5QlLb+8lIG/MU/gz9NBtK7GpSoo5kvfTtBHJu+7DGtfPhDNO7DSX/w0QD VeVPeXvBIaGC1wCdvOm4CPwIuVSmHqX1b/vQ3GpUuNo0l34QRZUwQJt+d8tOz0PnLRu0=;
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2) (envelope-from <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>) id 1ix4VK-009Bhl-1j for xxx; Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:44:47 +0100
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 10:44:33 +0300
Message-ID: <15910663718.20200130104433@lave-lave.com>
To: "xxx>
Subject: Hello, good day for you!!)))
In-Reply-To: <trinity-b532f45a-09ef-4438-bf95-9a838e31b0fe-1580322735612@3c-app-gmx-bap43>
References: <E1ivPEt-0000lQ-4c@host.cmspeople.com> <5F09BC68-0547-468F-8C63-0171F1A68823@gmx.de> <1491087945.20200127080905@lave-lave.com> <trinity-b532f45a-09ef-4438-bf95-9a838e31b0fe-1580322735612@3c-app-gmx-bap43>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------01A05D07409C0A19E"
X-Scanned-By: ClamAV 0.101.4; Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:44:46 +0100
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:AOjHxkVjDvE=:0tmL2BUF0Ca+K8IPHfbqYCBdu2
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:28 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: Forumkosmetik und Quelltext gekürzt  

laveshkiss10.jpg ( 103 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss10.jpg
laveshkiss11.jpg ( 42 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss11.jpg
laveshkiss12.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss12.jpg
laveshkiss13.jpg ( 105 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss13.jpg
laveshkiss14.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss14.jpg
laveshkiss15.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss15.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 30. Januar 2020 um 14:09

...weitere Bilder
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:28 von Schnitzel »  

laveshkiss16.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss16.jpg
laveshkiss17.jpg ( 93 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss17.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 20. Februar 2020 um 09:44

I am very happy to see that you write me. I very much respect you! for the fact that you don't ignore my letters. The most important thing is that me are very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it is important for the criteria of true friendship and love even more. You are very nice to me, you are very good and pleasant to talk to. I am not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to know you very well. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! In the 18 years since reaching age when I left the orphanage and began independent adult life. majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment. My apartment is very small, but not looking at it, and in my personal possession, and I am very happy.
Orphanage and I studied well and was able to get free Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, where I am now studying at the Faculty of Dentistry. Soon I finish my studies, in medical academy, and very soon, I come to your country to practice (internship at the dentist). All documents are ready and I also have a ticket.But still don`t know exactly where I'll be in your country. I will arrive in your capital maximum of two weeks . I will go to the Ministry of Health. Where will I sign the contract. Then I will go through a medical commission. Take the language test. I need to know the professional terms. It is not difficult . because most are in Latin. Then I get a work permit. And I will pass the distribution for an internship. After two weeks of practice in the capital of your country, I'll go to another city.
Can I choose you city or I can stay in the capital. I need to know the exact name of your city. to specify. whether there is he in the list for a training. Opportunity to receive training in your country, I received a great school at the Medical Academy. It is a government grant, which helps to develop the skills of young professionals. student's program for work and travel of "Work and Travel".I hope that everyone understands. Everything is ready, so soon I be in your country. I had the desire to find a friend in your country. My internship will take place 6 months, during which time I will be in your country. After completing an internship back in Ukraine in order to complete their training. But in the future I want to leave Ukraine. At least that is my desire. Only once in five years, of all the Ukrainian students played granted the opportunity to travel abroad for training "Work and travel" (training in specialties). Luck smiled at me, and I had the chance. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, I had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that this grant must win, and I reached my goal. In front of me has opened new possibilities - I received a scholarship for an internship in your country. Your country has been chosen for a reason. Dentistry one of the best and most paid professions in the world, in comparison with Ukraine. For example, dentists in our country are called sadists and even tooth fairies. Probably due to poor maintenance. And the dentist before in Ukraine, was a cruel king - Ivan the Terrible, who tore the teeth means available to poor farmers. If you are interested, you can find this information in Wikipedia. I want to change the opinions of our citizens and qualified to become a real doctor. I am confident that with your specialist, I have to succeed. Dental work is very important, then, the training minimum of 6 months. During this time I have a huge "knowledge resources", the specialists in your country. What is most interesting that the apprenticeship contract, my salary would be ~ 3250 USD per month. This is a significant sum for a dentist Ukraine. Payroll can only dream in Ukraine. When I think 3250 USD * 6 month is a huge amount for me. finest that I don't need to pay housing. I burn a great desire to come to you. That would start a new life. I still can`t believe that very soon I will be able to be abroad, because I have never traveled outside of Ukraine. since the Childhood I dream to change life. and to leave from here. god hears my prayers. I am very happy. Under the terms of placement, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package that includes accommodation. I will be working as an assistant to a dentist in your country. I earn good money, I can spend or save. all the conditions for life! this can only dream of in Ukraine.
I think it would be very nice to meet in real life are not always given a great opportunity. What do you think xxx? I think one of us could get a perfect match. when we live together. and I will have an opportunity for a holiday. where would you like to go? how do you like to spend time? can be on ski resort or lie under a bright sun on the beach and receive suntan? or you would like to jump with a parachute in a tandem? or we will just stay at home and play board games? or in silence to solve crossword puzzles? I will make any your decision. because I know, I in reliable hands. and with you. I will feel safe. I was tired of loneliness. I'd love to hear your opinion about it. I hope you're not tired. I want to continue our communication and become more close to you. In this letter, I attach my photo to you. Please, tell me honestly, do you like my picture? It's very important to me. As I told you earlier that I will not hide from each other. I want to build communication with 100 understanding. I believe that we must succeed, and we are all more than just friends.
I can`t wait your email back to me. I hope, you will send me your photos and you will tell about yourself more.
Your Svetlana!

Spoiler:
Received: from ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com ([78.140.191.8]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx115 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M1XYh-1j2SK72DON-0033qB for <xxx>; Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:07:16 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lave-lave.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=b1vQS0f9y/IRVPNGctU5sSrXz54x8g0wANxrBOjxBWM=; b=ELXM4HosulMsMBFiYdFT0wK3qb hq7Drh3wgihDWgnGOrs308xpIxRTCZFnSQHCB/St9SDCswcABB8VI+z04tWKnlqV1zgbCWc6nZqs+ 4nhUcmGKO/rZ94Z+q7uVZsPmBaJEKRSSaQz8Z4/9B7BoB/YYzHVhcx/n8lRrB5s+90po=;
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2) (envelope-from <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>) id 1j4NCC-009Kzw-Nk for xxx; Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:07:14 +0100
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 13:06:53 +0300
Message-ID: <573142993.20200219130653@lave-lave.com>
Subject: Thank you)) your letters give good mood!
In-Reply-To: <trinity-eda46647-f4c7-4906-b2db-37e989f06022-1582099363931@3c-app-gmx-bap27>
References: <1861277663.20200218185125@lave-lave.com> <trinity-eda46647-f4c7-4906-b2db-37e989f06022-1582099363931@3c-app-gmx-bap27>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0EB08716C08018710"
X-Scanned-By: ClamAV 0.101.4; Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:07:13 +0100
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:zrKsXjCjDqk=:poLwJM4mJVPgpZa/jsnyk63c9T
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:30 von Schnitzel » 

laveshkiss18.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss18.jpg
laveshkiss19.jpg ( 107 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss19.jpg
laveshkiss20.jpg ( 79 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss20.jpg
laveshkiss21.jpg ( 42 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss21.jpg
laveshkiss22.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss22.jpg
laveshkiss23.jpg ( 76 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss23.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 20. Februar 2020 um 13:38

I have great news, all my travel documents ready. Tomorrow or next day I will go to Kiev to be in internship management. As soon as I heard this news and immediately wrote to you about it. I wanted to please you. I feel already miss you. I miss your letters. When I don`t see your letters, I reread your old letters. Because I really want to know you closer. I am very pleased to read your letter. You tell me is very important. I very much worried, and thought when I am able to read your letter. Thank you that you don't leave my letter without answer. it is pleasant to me to see what do you want to communicate with me. very much pleases me, we have found mutual understanding. our communication takes place very pleasantly. It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice. but to my great regret, more recently, I lost my phone on the bus. I don't know, can be him have pulled out from a pocket. I tried to find him. even I have written the application to the police. but so far all unsuccessfully. very offensively. I still haven't paid for him up to the end. Buying a new phone in our country is very expensive. now there is no money for it. now all money has left on preparation of documents. I think that buying a new phone, during the passing of my internship, because the prices of telephones in your country and significantly lower than in Ukraine. Unfortunately, I can`t give any phone number. Therefore, easiest way for our communication now e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I said before, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there is no time to deal with the problem of the phone. this is not the most important thing now. do you understand? Now I have a busy time. I must learn and engage in my visit to your country. I should be ready to come to you. it takes a lot of time. But as I said, I'm very important to see your letters. Because I really want to be close you. In a nutshell, when I read your letters, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and I frequent this nice. I feel the warm feelings and I am very happy to continue communicate with you. Why do I feel that you are very good and kind. They are very easy and pleasant communicate with you!
Now I have no one. And it is very difficult. I'm a little 'embarrassed to write about this, but I hope you are not afraid of it. I since the childhood dream to be in strong hands. to feel safe. you understand. I have grown up without family. and me it is important to be near the man. to which I will be able to trust. also I will feel safe. I trust, you the one whom I looked for all these years. for me it has developed that the man is a head of the family. and I want to be weak. what you could take care to me. it is very pleasant to me what would find a common language. also we can normally communicate. it is really very pleasant. I don't want that we had some secrets. it is pleasant to me that we can tell each other anything. also we don't hesitate of it. you are very reliable man. it is very good to me to communicate with you. and to be pleasant. you are a reliable man. You know when I sleep at the nights. I often freeze. and I so want that I could nestle on you. and you could cover me with a blanket. what I wouldn't freeze. and it is the best of all. what you could heat me the body. and your heat. I very much want to feel strong your hands. I know, you are a strong man. and I want to be in your embraces. it will be very pleasant to me if you are able to present me a small flower. so will lighten me this mood. even if you will just send a photo now) flowers for the girl it as a stimulator. and of course does pleasantly) I love roses, white roses... let now it will be at least the picture) I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn from each other. I just wanna say. Fact that I no have man for many reasons. In the first place because I'm going to leave Ukraine, so I'm looking for someone here. Secondly, the men in our country, very conservative and shy and insecure. I want something new, I have many ideas and I like to experiment!
I hope you realize that for the other, and we will be together for life. I am ready to devote their life to a person who understands me, appreciate and love. I hope this person is you xxx! I want to meet a man who is worthy of my love pure and sincere. I hope you like my pictures, I really want to know your opinion. I conclude my letter and I feel great excitement. I hope this letter brings a smile to your face and warmth to the heart)))) I'm tired of being alone . I really want that I would have a man. who will love and respect me. I am very happy that I can meet with you and able to develop our relationship. Open your heart and soul, I hope you will answer me in return. also will be what to tell for me.
I can`t wait your email back to me. I hope that my letter to you doesn`t seem sad or bored.  Once you become sad and lonely, look at my pict! Now I will go to take away my documents. also I will go to the university to learn details. when I am able to arrive to a training to your country. I very much wait for your answer. you are very necessary to me. I already miss you. Svetlana

Spoiler:
Received: from ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com ([78.140.191.8]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx017 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MisSs-1jhL593Apg-00ewQY for <xxx>; Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:25:03 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lave-lave.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=YUPK3j/xO5XRdxyYqhgzAN/r4VOnB5SVChk6EMTYOqs=; b=Fuy8ut3CIaNh0gAaWbKyctR/WW rmR8PfpOGCGmiea3CvPFfndySU7DRAqr2wEUEum2UmYQ4i2RIw0Vdz0lwCrKafF5Fczl+W7IBdbdH mlAFaNbGwGSv5ZwFd+aoeKLkGO1/gHNMFuLXr4L/erMnep3g8u549oeuoxCOXpyvbO3I=;
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2) (envelope-from <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>) id 1j4j0u-0058TI-BZ for xxx; Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:25:01 +0100
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 12:24:41 +0300
Message-ID: <342673599.20200220122441@lave-lave.com>
Subject: great news!)))
In-Reply-To: <trinity-71601fc3-8e24-45b2-a973-e08701bd7aa1-1582188428492@3c-app-gmx-bap71>
References: <1861277663.20200218185125@lave-lave.com> <trinity-eda46647-f4c7-4906-b2db-37e989f06022-1582099363931@3c-app-gmx-bap27> <573142993.20200219130653@lave-lave.com> <trinity-71601fc3-8e24-45b2-a973-e08701bd7aa1-1582188428492@3c-app-gmx-bap71>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0320471080DA7C794"
X-Scanned-By: ClamAV 0.101.4; Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:25:00 +0100
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:V4VrXcUfUNA=:N7TgZ/b+gkvOktvTe8vEQgYsEr
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:32 von Schnitzel » 

laveshkiss24.jpg ( 107 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss24.jpg
laveshkiss25.jpg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss25.jpg
laveshkiss26.jpg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss26.jpg
laveshkiss27.jpg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss27.jpg
laveshkiss28.jpg ( 94 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss28.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 22. Februar 2020 um 22:59

Nun sind wir auf Bitcoin umgestiegen !!!!!

I am very pleased to receive your new letter. You're always in my heart and my thoughts. They occupy the first place in my life. Thank you for what you are beside me. You are important to me and at this stage of my life, I live only for you.
Now I am in Kiev and I write to you from internet cafe. I got to Kiev good. All the way I was thinking as well that soon I will be able to fulfill all your dreams. It's just a fairy tale. it is very a shame to me before you. But what usually happens, I have a problem. I can`t come to you. I tried to solve this problem myself, nothing has turned out. Problem is small amount of money. My love, xxxf I need 260 USD. I asked from Irina. also I tried to obtain a loan. but I don't work officially. and nobody could help me. For me it's a shame, I didn't want to speak to you. and to ask you financial aid.. So, I do not want you to think badly of me. Complete disarray, my angel xxx, I am insanely afraid of losing you. I feel so bad now, I tremble hands, and his voice trembling. In my eyes with tears. I'm very embarrassed. And it is very difficult right now. I do not know what to do. Since I'm all alone. And I feel like I'm useless. I feel very bad. Forgive me for what I force you to read it. But I really do not have anybody ready to help me. Do you understand? You're the closest person for me right now. And I'm afraid of losing you. Now, I'll try to explain in more detail, what's my problem. Actually, it's not really that difficult, but without solving the problem, simply would not be allowed leave Ukraine. We live in different countries, we are separated by different languages, different laws, different traditions. It is necessary to solve a problem urgently. I can't waste time. How many people in Ukraine, the mind can`t understand why, as always warn about the last minute. Whole problem lies in the fact that I owe a debt utility bills apartment - unpaid bills for water, gas, electricity and so on. Citizens who do not pay the debts of state agencies are not allowed to travel outside Ukraine until pay the debt to 100 percent. The amount of my debt of 2360 USD. In my wallet 2100 USD, which I saved. I had to pay 2100 USD for the debt. But now, I still obligated to pay 260 USD, or simply would not be releasing me from Ukraine. This law was passed in our country recently due to the fact that many citizens went abroad and left a huge, unpaid bills .
I tried to find money in Kiev, but I have no friends here and even acquaintances. I tried to ask money from internship program, but authorized agents told me that, due to their great regret, not to engage in personal benefit to the public, but you pay for only those conditions which have been included in the contract. Therefore, the problem I have to solve on their own. I am extremely upset, I don`t know what to do. I don`t have a way out of this terrible situation. My prince, you're my only hope! Our future is in your hands. I'll giveback you money as soon arrive in your country. I'll get money first, and immediately give you back 260 USD. but first I need to get out from Ukraine. As I said before, the first salary I pay within 2-3 days after I arrive in your country. I hope for your understanding, trust and support. I'm sure it will not be a barrier and you can help me. Need to hurry, my angel xxx. The faster you can help me, faster than I can fly to your country. It's very difficult to find the right words my prince. now I'm just asking you to help as soon as possible. I hope you will help me, I'm sure. because such a loving. caring. a real man can not do otherwise! I am depressed. now all my life depends on this money. because it is the purpose of my life. and now bureaucrats want to deliver me sticks in wheels. it kills me. the highest note of a violin now in my soul. My Tiger xxx, I learned that there is Bitcoin. This system is safer and the easiest way and fastest way to transfer money. This is exactly what we need right now. Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. I'm really very sorry to have to ask for your help, but I have no choice. Only you a person. Please don`t forget, I will give back 260 USD from my salary! as soon as I arrive in your country. I'm sure you don `t leave me in this difficult situation - you are gentle, sweet and caring. We are made for each other. money only paper, for which you can`t buy true love and feelings. but now this paper. because I have no money to come. Much more important is spiritual wealth of mankind. I think you do not need to explain this. I very much beg you. please understand. I need to arrive as soon as possible. But without your help, our dreams never come true. please, do not think of me. I do not look for personal benefit. I have a good promise for earn money. but for this purpose. but with mine a debt. it is very a shame to me to ask from you the help. I want to be happy. but this money does not give me the chance to be near you. I try to only two of us, and it takes a lot for me. The most important thing is that you have a desire to help. Then, we will be able to jump all the obstacles together. Come on, there will be next to each other and make the most beautiful things of this world together, taking her hand. the main thing is that you would like to help me. there is a way. and it will take you no more than 5 minutes. it is very important that you can help me today. you need to buy bitcoin. me directly. to my wallet. and it will take you 5 minutes. you do not even have to leave the house to help me out. and it's very fast and reliable. and the money will be at once on my hands. everything is simple. Please try to buy Bitcoin. all is simple. I gave you my wallet address. you don't need to create a wallet.
everything is written there what to do. to buy bitcoin. 10 minutes. and everything is ready. I explained to you. I'm in Kiev. Please visit https://payments.changelly.com/ register. you need to provide your details. so how are you You will pay with your bank card. you understand ? nothing complicated. you point my wallet. which I gave you. and
you pay. wallet address: 193Y16S1riS7nV5PQb3SM2zmb23beYuYF3 Watch the video if you do not understand how to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YS4s_L4Wc you take time. although we could be together for a long time.
all quickly. and money will be at once at me. I hope that you can do now. because it depends on my life. I ask you. help me. I'll give you the money as soon as come to you. I hope that the new mail waiting for me, as soon as possible. The most passionate kisses and sweet to you, my tiger xxx! Your little girl from Ukraine, Svetlana!

Spoiler:
Received: from ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com ([78.140.191.8]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx101 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M4Juj-1j5D4d09zN-000IN6 for <xxx>; Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:38:50 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lave-lave.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=k942e+Gio9Rid2rIsgYrqRZDXKs5FMIUCHYk8Yyf7Vo=; b=TFXXjRE4GrmJ36IXiDqdgJ/jkP ALlac31pbXeP0Bfy0jW+npVs6JNA5Ou6o8aRrJ0waak9XqzPlD/4yoabMf/CXO6xahiSI1JTAxp9N sEqbu5q6wtc/pUJaB1Spznk1RUwTRqjnMVaLH5Cwovn2o81EwEmQfWAG3vaCT7zr9zmg=;
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2) (envelope-from <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>) id 1j5U3P-00DOTR-9u for xxx; Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:38:48 +0100
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 14:38:19 +0300
Message-ID: <1839291398.20200222143819@lave-lave.com>
Subject: Hi my fiery man!!
In-Reply-To: <trinity-b1b7568c-3f70-4820-bc90-4f8b1b9d3b95-1582301340457@3c-app-gmx-bs69>
References: <1861277663.20200218185125@lave-lave.com> <trinity-eda46647-f4c7-4906-b2db-37e989f06022-1582099363931@3c-app-gmx-bap27> <573142993.20200219130653@lave-lave.com> <trinity-71601fc3-8e24-45b2-a973-e08701bd7aa1-1582188428492@3c-app-gmx-bap71> <342673599.20200220122441@lave-lave.com> <trinity-17d6bf1e-6346-4c9f-91b6-2a1b2f571136-1582201832452@3c-app-gmx-bap72> <1641894066.20200221175924@lave-lave.com> <trinity-b1b7568c-3f70-4820-bc90-4f8b1b9d3b95-1582301340457@3c-app-gmx-bs69>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0AF1440B404102F8C"
X-Scanned-By: ClamAV 0.101.4; Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:38:48 +0100
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:HAYfYqZbTCk=:XgzTZHgJLerTfCqCwe0c0wdd+Z

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:36 von Schnitzel » 

laveshkiss29.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss29.jpg
laveshkiss30.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss30.jpg
laveshkiss31.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss31.jpg
qr.png ( 0 KB | Downloads )
qr.png
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 24. Februar 2020 um 08:50

Hello, my Prince xxxx!
I'm sorry, but I see that you're not interested in our communication, and you don`t want to help. I am a bit 'sad to get data from your letter. I understand that I have no right to demand from you financial aid. But I still please, no, I beg you, please, find this amount of money. This is very important for our future. We have built our relationship, he said to each other many things that no one knows but us. You know me, even more than many of my friends. I did everything for you, because you like it and my heart is open for our love relationships. There's still time. Please cherish every moment of our time, because affects our future together. For me there was more shock. when I was told that on my name there is a ban on a departure from the country. I was shocked. I was directed to bailiffs. I was given number of the resolution. also have asked to receive particulars. have ordered to close case as soon as possible. as on my name tickets are booked. and to me they can't be given. because there is a ban on a departure. I have signed the first part of the contract. and I need to sign as soon as possible the second a chat at you in the country. do you understand? it is impossible to waste time. now it is important to do everything quickly. I ask you. help me! I will give you money.
Do not misunderstand me, I am very hard right now. Since all this time I had to spend in the airport. I have no where to sleep. We have to sleep on a bench. Do you understand? I'm just waiting for your help. I do not where to turn. I'm desperate. I feel very bad. I want to arrive as soon as possible to you. What would all these problems were behind. Moreover, I was waiting for a bright future. Admit it! for my internship, I'll get good money! 3250 USD * 6 month = 19500 USD is good. Not everyone in Ukraine is able to earn that kind of money. and I have the opportunity. I am begging you. Help me reach the goal. I'll give you the money. the main thing to come to you as soon as possible. I beg you, my dear xxx, help me! I really wish that you could understand that I have a really big problem. I can't decide myself. you understand? I post for you a copy of the decision from the bailiffs. Because of this paper, I can't go out of the country. You understand? I can't pay the money itself. Because their is simply no! I ask you to. Understand me. I can't cope with this problem itself. I want to be with you. And so, you know about it. The main thing is to give the money as soon as possible. I'll go to the bailiffs set a mark that I am not in debt. And I will remove all prohibitions. I didn't know that because I have public services can be a problem. you understand? I ask you to. Put yourself in my place. What's real reason you do not want to help me? Please tell me honestly? Maybe I do not deserve your trust in this, so it does not help me? Maybe you really do not have the value of money? Out of every situation and always have way out. The most important thing we want to solve the problems. As the saying goes - "He who seeks will find forever!" I believe that you do, and you can help me, my brilliant tiger xxxx! As I promised, and before that as soon as I come to your country, I will give you 260 USD for 2-3 days, as soon as I pay the first month's salary. The money will not fail to keep waiting, but that our meeting and dreams for the future can be destroyed in an instant and I do not want this! We walked for a long time to set goals and not have to go through the course. You see my dear xxx, I can not wait long. Since the internship must be as soon as possible. If I do not meet the deadline. Can send another student. Do you understand? And I can give up their dream. Beg you. Help me. This is very important. Between us there is a choice, or our problem will be solved and we will be able to wear the "crown" on the head, or break our love, like a house of cards and left only ruins and memories of our feelings and desires we wanted to do. To you and now everything depends on you, my angel! I will not insist that you should make that choice for themselves. I'm just asking you to close your eyes and choose what and important to you. The choice is yours. Help me and you will not regret it, because he made the right choice. Help me to make a step towards the dream !! I want to be with you as soon as possible. I am very lonely now. and it is important for me to sign a contract for my internship. it is very important that today you could help me out. I think about you all the time, you do not and never for a moment out of my head. I love you, xxx! I am ready to talk to you forever! I look forward to your new email for me. Your Svetlana

Spoiler:
Received: from ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com ([78.140.191.8]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx117 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N6Lgn-1jUKrO1s8v-016cX1 for <xxx>; Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:07:19 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lave-lave.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=bRioaj4KdMSSkrZqzU3Ye/cbqtoLsHzBRJ94ROkNQvo=; b=K2+QdIvW7pp0cy+PlET6UdurJk M/w/ZC5q3ccVBh8ER/DwTzXUZzd8svA9NscWXDdiAdqa7chZDs76mmPocJzqlNG5QInXEfMijb72e Gr2aNkioJ3s8IaQAYPUraHCUIfQcJuRFBgk/yHF07qha2HRNyml54rMY6SIZSDEIcSpw=;
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2) (envelope-from <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>) id 1j5qyY-0080Lk-6Y for xxx; Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:07:15 +0100
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:06:50 +0300
Message-ID: <1137933055.20200223150650@lave-lave.com>
To: "xxxx>
Subject: It seems to me that you're not really my problem.
In-Reply-To: <trinity-66b699c0-b0fb-433a-bd54-c9226c575084-1582408179908@3c-app-gmx-bs62>
References: <1861277663.20200218185125@lave-lave.com> <trinity-eda46647-f4c7-4906-b2db-37e989f06022-1582099363931@3c-app-gmx-bap27> <573142993.20200219130653@lave-lave.com> <trinity-71601fc3-8e24-45b2-a973-e08701bd7aa1-1582188428492@3c-app-gmx-bap71> <342673599.20200220122441@lave-lave.com> <trinity-17d6bf1e-6346-4c9f-91b6-2a1b2f571136-1582201832452@3c-app-gmx-bap72> <1641894066.20200221175924@lave-lave.com> <trinity-b1b7568c-3f70-4820-bc90-4f8b1b9d3b95-1582301340457@3c-app-gmx-bs69> <1839291398.20200222143819@lave-lave.com> <trinity-66b699c0-b0fb-433a-bd54-c9226c575084-1582408179908@3c-app-gmx-bs62>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0A70810B034E15392"
X-Scanned-By: ClamAV 0.101.4; Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:07:14 +0100
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:7+6+2U3ioqI=:t27s3a5GdqATiD6wcs/DOYp+P7
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:38 von Schnitzel » 

laveshkiss32.jpg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss32.jpg
laveshkiss33.jpg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss33.jpg
laveshkiss34.jpg ( 99 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss34.jpg
laveshkiss35.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss35.jpg
laveshkiss36.jpg ( 97 KB | Downloads )
laveshkiss36.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 28. Februar 2020 um 14:22

Hello my swee  txxx!
I look forward to your letter. I was very happy that you wrote to me again. I opened my heart to you. I cried all these days. And even now there are so many tears on my face that it is enough to water a flower. Which dried out from moisture. But these tears are not needed by anyone . It is a pity to understand that you do not want to help me. I told you. no one gives me money. And I already turned to the internship program for help. And they said that they would not solve personal problems. My duty and I have to pay it. They do not care. Now they can find another girl and send her instead of me. And I will lose all my goals in life. Just because of this money. I did not think that you do not trust me so much. I sent you a copy of my passport. Showed you that I need money for a reason. It is very important for me that we find understanding. I couldn’t prove anything to you, I was too tired. I don't even know what to do now. please loan me 260 usd. write me this letter as soon as possible. I realized that I was in vain at the airport these days. And slept like a fool on a bench. I am a girl. And I believe in a miracle. And now I have nothing left to do. Tell me please what is your opinion. Know I have a love for you in my heart. everything is in your hands. I love you very much. I beg you help me.
Svetlana

Spoiler:
Received: from ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com ([78.140.191.8]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx115 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1M8AKx-1j434n4B4F-005Hfa for <xxx>; Fri, 28 Feb 2020 12:39:03 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lave-lave.com; s=dkim; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=r8dbZBxxKJ7QBg71SkEij9+noMrYgqBd8nroozQVnOM=; b=g6yNu7sQ7rLHHY536DjxlE7rop eeH1smk4Wsf7kZKvMaxQLBwkLB+4Oetf1p9DX9PH+mFrNExx5Q/S07Z2T1dbzgm2IjA20++vsakGC We6GfGWU8RGhzF4MYwszCRJ6SVT8Ee7LYr+UDWgXHJiejdPAYefppNasywToKQg/34mY=;
Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2) (envelope-from <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>) id 1j7dyr-00GZ41-VP for xxxx; Fri, 28 Feb 2020 12:38:58 +0100
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 13:38:30 +0300
Message-ID: <1315681427.20200228133830@lave-lave.com>
Subject: Re: xxx
In-Reply-To: <trinity-744a4cec-6bbe-4548-b8ba-eeb8c126bbcb-1582787618227@3c-app-gmx-bs22>
References: <trinity-c308b654-7403-4349-b913-0eefbb34553b-1582746658933@3c-app-gmx-bap68> <1446927394.20200227081650@lave-lave.com> <trinity-744a4cec-6bbe-4548-b8ba-eeb8c126bbcb-1582787618227@3c-app-gmx-bs22>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0F71680391959E031"
X-Scanned-By: ClamAV 0.101.4; Fri, 28 Feb 2020 12:38:58 +0100
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V03:K0:poIZegqSFRc=:YxiPmfj7epkUXW0FqDL0oQxEDe xySJy/Yz7ZTiM0orErTMtIM7uM4RjL4EE29av3wW5TZXQS0HygebWGGcUgnHjT8sTTQQzcT18

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:39 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: Quelltext gekürzt 

scan_17625_001_001.jpg ( 433 KB | Downloads )
scan_17625_001_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 28. Februar 2020 um 14:28

Ich habe den Pass nun mit dem meiner Frau verglichen, ich glaube er ist nicht schlecht gemacht----ausser über dem Foto neben der Bezeichnung Passport, ist im Original eine biometrischer Chip und keine ukrainischen Umrisse. Im maschinenlesbaren teil obere Zeile sind immer zwei Pfeilstriche zwischen Nachnahme und Vornahme, hier nur einer.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:40 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 10. April 2020 um 20:44

Könnte jemand den Pass beurteilen ?? Sie schreibt als weiter
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2021 um 13:40 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang