Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Olga <olyadinky@gmail.com> <olyapolite@zsmu.club> (Gelesen: 10833 mal)

Velic
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Olga <olyadinky@gmail.com> <olyapolite@zsmu.club>
27. September 2019 um 17:17

Good morning my man, So fall began, and now it is a the time for beginning a acquaintance. I'm single girl, and I'm willing for change relation status and for a newexperiment. I'm in search of skilful man who is in lockstep with time and needs to love and know that you are also loved. Good connection is the best foundation for enjoyment in life. I'm ready for a an attractive chat. I am assure that we are nice pair for each other and will be good life partners and talkers. Iam waiting your letter. Email Sincerely Olgulka!

Spoiler für Header:
Return-Path: <kaneharu729@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from ns505-vm5.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp ([183.79.57.139]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx116 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 1M1osC-1iBZMd3SZs-002EpU for <xxx>; Fri, 27 Sep 2019 10:03:20 +0200
Received: from [183.79.100.138] by ns505.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2019 08:03:17 -0000
Received: from [183.79.100.134] by t501.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2019 08:03:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp503.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2019 08:03:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 430064.26373.bm@omp503.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp
Received: (qmail 87119 invoked by alias); 27 Sep 2019 08:03:17 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.jp; s=yj20110701; t=1569571397; bh=McjL/JcuzkMUKZp+0zRb79Ko7tzZ7bx5aqpHIs6nP1Q=; turn-Path:Errors-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Date:Message-ID; qEKfRem5YfRp8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=yj20110701; d=yahoo.co.jp; turn-Path:Errors-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Date:Message-ID; UQskmSTIu5I7Q= ;
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (122.54.103.91 with ) by smtp6001.mail.ssk.ynwp.yahoo.co.jp with SMTP; 27 Sep 2019 08:03:17 -0000
X-YMail-JAS: G2.QoJqTDF7YuqI77D6odvxFQ1mI44D2nP90Sa771sB.kLlc9i6vQq3p0A--
X-Apparently-From: <kaneharu729@yahoo.co.jp>
X-YMail-OSG: dZmYyrMVM1mUDB7fWPqdkI8jJna6z3seNSCseoWzKEVq2S8 ZPrYoYptTyiN.hq3be3ew7jpkFo2iFrgFmikzYuJbYzh9LoVH8F8tN_IrOXN bE6KliRmCBJZWt0bl0yXebGCASNra47RUzqe._krEqGBduc08czJ01Ja2H9m bm_fGNXstN4YLeD1C1cPxdmDfp1IKF70MKvMl_RBd5lKaY2dILb_9CnLAh4L G_RljRoaf8Ut6HCZGm3Edevk3Rie_yuL5jO10SxgC2rctXeosGM6ucAFF8xC hG6uIHHR44q9L0_9V1RXK6NsDl4MnqXgsUKPjrMNUnxC9dnkJfpLTs04VNbM apz_JhwsF8vy46cVhC_rNnqhOk16ZsmXbSGAHsLEEjqcm3JogYtIwgCzlW6b vJGie_2FIRQmb6vdDKmcQAVHxEAbnvHI7rsJXYh2D7nHnDb9uKiklrkCCHpR T9WZ5RhSAIr_LGG_xEQokkwLeYIQGNMvLdWfAfk6OR6Nx86d5jYxzA9ds._Q wr_V7DH4CTqB0Da4mkk6YQGvvE0J6MWDJuIR5oinjKS60SWg9jp_5GVyJEcd ha2ps6oozXjSjuHFAT.WeP0ksBDreHCQIxYx.QQmn4Xsyc5Jog4cMTb39RfU 41QwOCW_XtxU8wWeSFcOKDSWmkN69zSEW7H65nJXuSGI5X2VR79m2Ajj3PL8 j0rLcD7k4ZCpGydzcGnh27fcnVSm.5KmJf8oofrcOIrzEdo.uPjQQNa1QFrj NqeSbQqLY38M2sv8deHMV7x0D0Q--
To: <tanni.horn@freenet.de>
Subject: Good morning my dear friend
Reply-To: Olga Smile <olyadinky@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Olga Smile <kaneharu729@yahoo.co.jp>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="7f06892f15ffc68a2f4a0fb08354611d"
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 10:03:15 +0200
Message-ID: <20190927100315.2860.kaneharu---@yahoo.co.jp>
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (eXpurgate); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2021 um 20:20 von Stiray » 
Grund: Leerzeichen entfernt 

PCX_738.jpg ( 11 KB | Downloads )
PCX_738.jpg
CAM-202.jpg ( 12 KB | Downloads )
CAM-202.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Olga <olyadinky@gmail.com> <olyapolite@zsmu.club>
Antwort #1 - 27. September 2019 um 20:07

Über die Philippinen:

Code
Alles auswählen
Details for 122.54.103.91
IP:	122.54.103.91
Decimal:	2050385755
Hostname:	122.54.103.91.pldt.net
ASN:	9299
ISP:	Philippine Long Distance Telephone
Organization:	Philippine Long Distance Telephone
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent:	Asia
State/Region:	Province of Bulacan
City:	Bagbaguin
Latitude:	14.7668  (14° 46′ 0.48″ N)
Longitude:	121.0097  (121° 0′ 34.92″ E)
Postal Code:	4502

Dass sie mit einer japanischen Mailadresse einliefert, müsste sie mir aber erklären  Smiley

Von diesen neckischen Bildchen habe ich eine ganze Serie gefunden.

Ich denke, es handelt sich um das russische Erotik-Modell Irina Buromskih.
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2019 um 13:42 von vierauge » 
Grund: Betreffzeile 
Zum Seitenanfang

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 03. Oktober 2019 um 11:15

I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I am pleased to write to you in this fine Wednesday. I hope that you forgive me for not answering immediately. Perhaps that is why I did not receive a notification.  Thanks for your photos, I am very pleased. 
I am very glad that you reacted to my little letter.
As you know already I'm Olha. But my friends call me Olya. At this time I'm twenty six years, And I'm residing in Ukraine the city of Zaporizhzhia.
It really is a lot better in my opinion to build a dialog in English, therefore please lets chat in English language. I wish to require you to looking at my own message thoroughly, it can be significant to understand your thoughts and opinions regarding the things I m sharing. 
Structured on your answers, I will discover if it is a good idea to keep our talk further more.
Just please do not worry, I am not irritated or whatever. Don't make quick conclusions, looking at my letter up to the last word and then if you would like, you are able to jump into assumptions or conclusions. Actually, I'm pretty decent and tender. It is simply my life sometimes causes a person always be very careful and rude mainly because of a large number of instances of deception and evil things on the online world.
I truly liked and so i believe that you liked me too.
Who really knows exactly where this conversation is going to end up, but Hopefully both of us are going to be at minimum good buddies.
At this time I'm college student also now and I'm studying at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University. But more about that in the up coming message.
I love individuals who actually are certainly not scared of realistic viewpoints from other folks about who they really are, I love true people who are not fearful of broad open expression of desires.
I'm sorry if my English aren't that good. I can chat pretty good English verbally, however, I can make errors whilst composing.
I enjoy having fun, I love jokes and I have a very good joyful personality. You won't be bored beside me.
I appreciate and love people who are close to me. I am hoping that you will turned out to be close for me since I really like you.
In rare cases occurs for me that somebody i really like initial eyesight. I'm actually extremely fussy when it comes to people.
But you immediately attracted me with something. I have no idea exactly what. I just favored you on a subconscious phase or what ever.
You know just how it occurs, one individual likes it, yet another one does not. On a subconscious phase. I see most people very well.
I don't want to brag about it, but it's true. Whilst I'm not very aged now, I'm just 26 years of age, though Went through a hard personal life and simply were forced to mature very early.
I'm expecting proper protection from anyone, yet I just depend on my own self. This trained me to delight in every single instant of existence, never lose heart and not to complain about fate. The truth is, all of us are the builders of fate themselves. Can you consent to my words?
In addition, I wish to go over a single issue right now, you can find a whole lot of fraud on the Internet, I came upon this while contacting some people just before.
A fake lie with numerous cases of fraud and occasionally it would appear that I am interacting not with a person, but with a computer program.
I prefer that you're a true person, I want to call you.
I want to hear your voice and be sure that you're a real human being. Write your cell phone number so I'll contact you.
I must state right away if perhaps you only need my erotic pics, and in case i did not interest you like a person, then do not respond. Many have tried to cheat me into obtaining my personal pics. Someone said that he really loves me, by making numerous compliments, offering a good deal of money, but if I don’t like someone.
And the moment men understood this, they immediately disappeared. It was extremely painful and offensive in my opinion.
I mean I'm not really against intimate snap shots when ever I wish to, I most certainly will capture candid shots and send all of them to you personally in case you desire.
I anticipate to see your email as soon as possible. I definitely will be incredibly excited to learn even more regarding who exactly you are!
Show me more who you are, all about your country of living, place in which you attain. This can be interesting to me.
I have a big request for you, please answer all my questions and comment on what you think about all the stuff I wrote. It truly is extremely important for me.
Do not forget about me, write without delay.
Wish you all the best! Sincerely yours Olya.
See you.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <olyapolite@zsmu.club>
Received: from business44-1.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.47]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx015 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1Mji49-1hs1s71gCZ-00lCs9 for <xxx>; Wed, 02 Oct 2019 23:06:29 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zsmu.club; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=nhuJXXRC4IcYi1pgAqrpeumNCYMT+emjNpNYbnIBAZY=; b=Hi3R6od9xBFCIbU1W+XmChwPPN E5BMrD2V5cSblBDZ3LkVIS6BZLC9gvVDKRMYdrNSKsAxfqKzOnz5jTt9OpuwKjwTdaLvnhxB1nFh9 eP8pTqp4ztyfHrOncDlYnITT5TKIBHdRKE3vC7fLzCj+chCy76Mxfy1BX6C65RRBYd6UjDKaLOQMZ AL2f2cyljmA/z7y3or7fvi0iNeUqCM0Svc/d1nQJbSbf+zzdXvetNLsTWPcGH9fGvnZ3f0xetER1a MNNrwdszMiolFprP1X2n5tpWq1kSSBKJn4ZMUnMLSEFBt8/MAXLz9T1uZBPk8NnfyUf/y68K3rwH1 Qnxxxfdw==;
Received: from [138.128.131.38] (port=53155 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <olyapolite@zsmu.club>) id 1iFlpC-009uds-6v for xxx; Wed, 02 Oct 2019 17:06:26 -0400
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 23:02:32 +0300
Reply-To: Olya <olyapolite@zsmu.club>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <98736208.20191002230232@zsmu.club>
To: xxx>
Subject: Hey Klaus!
Comments: AM
In-Reply-To: <trinity-3053d52b-cc96-45df-8da3-b94bc262e470-1569597591298@3c-app-gmx-bap29>
References: <20190927100315.2860.kaneharu---@yahoo.co.jp> <trinity-3053d52b-cc96-45df-8da3-b94bc262e470-1569597591298@3c-app-gmx-bap29>
foto: yes
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------5F1001D0BCE49E3"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.1
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - business44.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - bist-eine-haelfte-von-mir.de
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - zsmu.club
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: business44.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: olyapolite@zsmu.club
X-Authenticated-Sender: business44.web-hosting.com: olyapolite@zsmu.club
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: NO
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2020 um 00:22 von Wesermann »  

I_am_good_girl.jpg ( 29 KB | Downloads )
I_am_good_girl.jpg
Me_nn.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
Me_nn.jpg
My_photo_002.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
My_photo_002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #3 - 03. Oktober 2019 um 14:33

Mein Verdacht war richtig:

Es handelt sich um das russische Erotikmodell Irina Buromskih aka Anya, Fibby, Ira, Irin, Irina, Irma B, Phiby

Ich glaube, es war gar nicht so einfach für den Scammer, Bilder von ihr zu finden, auf denen sie angezogen ist.  Laut lachend

Smiley

Zitat:
Zaporizhia State Medical University

Zaporozhye State Medical University is a medical university in the city of Zaporizhia, Ukraine.

Und da fliegt sie jetzt auch hin...  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2019 um 14:36 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 04. Oktober 2019 um 22:17

Hello my friend xxx!
Can I call you "my friend"? I am very happy to write to you on this glorious Friday.  You're a very handsome man, I'm fascinated by yours pictures.  
I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I always appreciate honesty in a relationship and always tell only the truth, and I hate liars.
I'm not afraid of my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I like to dance, and I like good music. And I have a beautiful body.
I do not have complexes, and I think it's good.
Complexes make life boring. Just do not think that I'm corrupt. I am very vulnerable, tender and very true.
I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one else.
I just really love life, and I rejoice at every moment. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions.
In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work.
My photos were taken by my friend. I lost most of the pictures when my computer was broken. Now I do not have so many photos. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive.
So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos.
I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.
As you can see, my photos are not too frank. But with each following letter my photos will be more and more frank. As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and will not hide anything from you.
You are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and pleasant to communicate with you.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to get to know you better, I'm very well with you. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I am 26 years old. I was born on October 16, 1993 (Libra), everything else you can see in my photos. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (a boy and a girl).
Since childhood, I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me.
But what to do, it was in my life. Now I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it anymore. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I will tell you about this later, when we will be better acquainted.
Now I want to talk about where I live. I live in Ukraine in the city of Zaporizhzhia.
Zaporozhye is a city on the Dnieper River, the administrative center of the Zaporozhye region of Ukraine. It is one of the largest administrative, industrial and cultural centers of southern Ukraine. River port and important transit railway junction.
At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, and I was able to enter the  for free, where I am now studying at the Department of Surgery.
Probably, you will have a question, why did I write to you? Next year I have to finish my studies at the State Medical University, and very soon (literally the other day) I come to Germany to practice (an internship in the specialty of a pediatric surgeon). All documents are ready and I even have a ticket.
But for the present I do not know exactly where I will be in Germany. I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I have to work in the Berlin.
After two weeks of practice in the Berlin, I will go to another city. I can choose this city myself, or I can stay in the Berlin. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a salary.
I got an opportunity to pass an internship in Germany for excellent studies at the State Medical University. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals.
hope you understand. I will tell you about this in detail in the next letter. Everything is ready, so I'll be in Germany soon. I had a desire to find a friend in Germany, and luck smiled at me - you appeared in my life.
My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in Germany. I think that's fine, we can communicate in reality.
We can not only communicate. I love sex! I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere!
You can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until you try sex.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. After the end of the internship, I will go back to Ukraine, in order to finish my studies. But in the future I want to leave Ukraine. I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. At least, this is my desire.
My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment. In order to study at the university, I need additional earnings so I work as a dancer in a nightclub. I want to immediately explain that I'm only dancing in the club and nothing more! I do not have sex for money. I also despise these girls. I never agree to sex for money. Because of my studies and work, I have very little free time, I rarely go home.
And now I will tell you about what I like.
In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost every day. I really like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for health. Do you like to swim?
However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite 
In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about the sport?
Hey, xxx wake up I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion. I hope my letter has lifted your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. Bye!
YOUR OLYA!

Spoiler:
Received: from business44-1.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.47]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx002 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MWRmD-1idgSX0FTv-00XrA7 for <xxx>; Fri, 04 Oct 2019 19:08:19 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zsmu.club; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=ktNReMf4H6O3/0A+TEV6iQFG1at+/vCur71EsPo7tgk=; b=qRmv1Ly0Zt7LrQKLYWOjbEQfqn Sa1OEZa6C9XGwlWPdOdN141aF0ywTzmywmi7lv3zhkJ+tEDYyqZ6pOKlSHOTb0q/8FiB6H8R951oe 42lOQJnwuh9I4wQm0hIKH4nMg0Izzg9w0GedwG+Go9+9oYWKfQewYudnJB54Dcrk5P1/M1ZabIRSR o8HdW6msPOsIfetCXCNZmj3G/QrApqiI9JhN6kF3rTi8ZeXALJPlA7KXXtcbCIYfmFQwcpqIrlYGF WvDA4FdNBHJUp2BCmpP0o2tzgIMeYcNtGFZmOcpmDq3wOhisTXaVQ/C8DKP0K6ktMZ8cTEI73m/Lo uopJZegA==;
Received: from [138.128.131.38] (port=56128 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <olyapolite@zsmu.club>) id 1iGR3m-009Fr6-FF for xxx; Fri, 04 Oct 2019 13:08:16 -0400
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 18:49:58 +0300
Message-ID: <149815793.20191004184958@zsmu.club>
To: >
Subject: Hey my friend !
In-Reply-To: <trinity-92cc6ad5-a204-4a63-ab04-9c3e428fbae7-1570094483742@3c-app-gmx-bs16>
References: <20190927100315.2860.kaneharu---@yahoo.co.jp> <trinity-3053d52b-cc96-45df-8da3-b94bc262e470-1569597591298@3c-app-gmx-bap29> <98736208.20191002230232@zsmu.club> <trinity-92cc6ad5-a204-4a63-ab04-9c3e428fbae7-1570094483742@3c-app-gmx-bs16>
foto: yes
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------6C3823D393EFEC1"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: business44.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: olyapolite@zsmu.club
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2020 um 00:20 von Wesermann »  

I_walk.jpg ( 32 KB | Downloads )
I_walk.jpg
Again_my_photo.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
Again_my_photo.jpg
Summer_heat.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
Summer_heat.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 05. Oktober 2019 um 16:06

Mails über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	138.128.131.38
Decimal:	2323677990
Hostname:	138.128.131.38
ASN:	12177
ISP:	enTouch
Organization:	enTouch
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Texas
City:	Sugar Land 

Zitat:
from [138.128.131.38] (port=56128 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) [...] with esmtpsa; Fri, 04 Oct 2019 13:08:16 -0400
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 18:49:58 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 07. Oktober 2019 um 23:04

I am very pleased to write to you in this beauteous Monday. I am glad that the weekend is over and I can write to you.  I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to Germany. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language. 
As you know, I'm a pediatric surgeon at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university. 
Only once in 5 years, among all Ukrainian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal. 
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in Germany, Germany is chosen for a reason. Surgery in Germany is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Ukraine. 
You probably wonder why I chose the profession of pediatric surgeon? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to perform operations for small children. They are the most defenseless and fragile and often adults do not know how to help them. 
Profession pediatric surgeon is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from Germany. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 2750 euro per month. This is a significant sum for a Ukrainian pediatric surgeon. On such wages can only dream of in our country. 
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Ukraine. 
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to Germany and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an assistant surgeon in Germany, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use. 
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the Berlin, which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in Germany and I would be terribly pleased to get it in your city, my dear friend xxx. 
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple. 
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me. If you want, I can send you a more intimate picture of the future. As I told you earlier that I did not want to hide from each other. I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends. 
I look forward to your new email to me. Take care!
Your passionate cat, Olya!

Spoiler:
Received: from business44-1.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.47]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx017 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MLhH0-1iZ3m50cm8-00HiYz for <xxx>; Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:35:54 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zsmu.club; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=tHYyZ+LS6oIXemZnDZ2J+fDx66H834a266mZtyvMJVM=; b=DBzeawCg0uSE66ZPFCjd7iJQOg L6yufk+9Rk6v4SBWYedhT9XqX+hLpGSPB95FM8yRaqrw7LQwvhU1xaKCUQ47uHiI8DeQTgw8bDEss xT9QxTwo2aOAY4GKs5+3CZtKQj0/0B68lmS3jXcKAlB6q7vgFGeZctRxNuFj45d5KGhQNFEoquhMl 1ol3WBr1ckk9wfz3DS6ksHx7kRp3u3XLyWwyizhZ6z6jm6/wjzTzMF66x8rg/oLAa+gVWIEa9G6Zh IfuQjnwJAVAwntMu6hwzQ+qkaryVbCKn6LmEFtTlYOctg6rB07HbOA1LLr2nAxX957PPokaeJrJoH 5PAd2tjA==;
Received: from [162.253.22.44] (port=64313 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <olyapolite@zsmu.club>) id 1iHWv6-00D9RJ-Sh for xxx; Mon, 07 Oct 2019 13:35:51 -0400
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 15:44:27 +0300
Message-ID: <1247746301.20191007154427@zsmu.club>
Subject: Hi my dear xxx!
In-Reply-To: <trinity-943f1622-8bfa-475e-b436-568865431771-1570220739441@3c-app-gmx-bs31>
References: <20190927100315.2860.kaneharu---@yahoo.co.jp> <trinity-3053d52b-cc96-45df-8da3-b94bc262e470-1569597591298@3c-app-gmx-bap29> <98736208.20191002230232@zsmu.club> <trinity-92cc6ad5-a204-4a63-ab04-9c3e428fbae7-1570094483742@3c-app-gmx-bs16> <149815793.20191004184958@zsmu.club> <trinity-943f1622-8bfa-475e-b436-568865431771-1570220739441@3c-app-gmx-bs31>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------D4DC25022CFB556"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.9
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-Spam-Flag: NOl
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2020 um 00:18 von Wesermann »  

going_for_knowledge.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
going_for_knowledge.jpg
I_am_at_home_003.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
I_am_at_home_003.jpg
Street_walk_on_stairs.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
Street_walk_on_stairs.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 08. Oktober 2019 um 16:43

Mail über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	162.253.22.44
Decimal:	2734495276
Hostname:	162.253.22.44
ASN:	31783
ISP:	SkyRider Communications
Organization:	Hearne ISD
Type:	Corporate
City:	Hearne 

Zitat:
rom [162.253.22.44] (port=64313 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) [...] with esmtpsa; Mon, 07 Oct 2019 13:35:51 -0400
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 15:44:27 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Olga <olyadinky@gmail.com> <olyapolite@zsmu.club>, nobleolya@zsmu.club
Antwort #8 - 20. Oktober 2019 um 20:16

Good day xxx!
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I am pleased to write to you in this beauteous Sunday. 
    I'm incredibly glad that you just reacted to my little letter.
As you may know already I'm Olha. But my friends call me Olya. At this time I'm twenty six years, And I'm residing in Ukraine the city of Zaporizhzhia.
It's better for me to have a dialogue in English, therefore please write me in English language. I would like to request you to go through my letter thoroughly, it can be significant for me to find out your thought about what I am writing. 
Structured on your feedback, I will discover if it is a good idea to keep our talk further more.
Just do not worry, I'm not angry or anything. Don't make quick assumptions, looking at this mail till the last word and then if you want, you may jump into assumptions or conclusions. The reality is, I'm pretty decent and affectionate. It's just my life sometimes makes one be very careful and rude because of a large number of cases of lies and evil things online.
I really adored and so i feel that you appreciated me too.
Who really knows exactly where this talk is going to end up, yet I am hoping both of us will be at least good friends.
    Right now I am university student also now and I'm studying at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University. But more about that in the future letter.
I really like people who are certainly not afraid of actual opinions from others about who they really are, I like people who also are not fearful of broad open expression of needs.
    I apologize if perhaps my English skills are not that great. I am able to chat pretty good English by talking, however, I make mistakes while writing.
    I love having a good time, I really like humor and I have got a happy individuality. You'll never be bored beside me.
I appreciate and like people who are near me. I really hope that you become very close to me since I really like you.
In rare cases happens for me that someone i like initial sight. I'm actually very fussy when it comes to people.
But you instantly attracted me with something. I don't know what exactly. I just liked you on a subconscious level or whatever.
You understand just how it takes place, a single individual likes it, a different one does not. On a subconscious phase. I see most people perfectly.
I don't want to brag about this, but it's true. Whilst I'm not very aged now, I'm just 26 years of age, though Went through a hard personal life and simply were forced to mature very early.
Now I'm looking forward to safety from someone, yet I just depend on my own self. This trained me to delight in every moment of life, never lose heart and not to complain regarding fate. Actually, we are the designers of fate themselves. Do you really agree with me?
    Furthermore, I want to talk about one problem straight away, there is certainly a whole lot of fraud on the Internet, I came upon this while contacting some people just before.
A lie with a lot of deception and occasionally it would appear that I'm interacting not with a real human, but with a computer program.
I like that you are an actual person, I want to call you.
I want to listen to your real voice and be certain that you are a real person. Write your cell phone number so I'll contact you.
I must say straight away if you only need my sexual images, and if i did not attract you as a character, then don’t reply. Many guys have attempted to cheat me into getting my personal shots. Somebody stated the fact that he really loves me, by sending numerous kind comments, offering a whole lot of cash, and yet in case if I do not really someone.
And then the moment males recognized this, they instantly vanished. It turned out very agonizing and questionable for me.
I am really not against private shots when I want to, I most certainly will capture candid shots and send all of them to you in case you want.
    I desire to find your email asap. I would be very excited to know even more who you are as a person!
Show me more yourself, about the country of living, town in which you are located. This is certainly really interesting to me.
I've got a big demand for you personally, please reply to my questions and comment on what you think about the whole thing I wrote. It is actually extremely important for me.
Don't tend to forget about me, reply without delay.
Wish you all the best! Sincerely yours Olya.
Take care!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <nobleolya@zsmu.club>
Received: from business44-1.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.47]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx015 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N64Zm-1i041P3xo8-016T1X for <xxx>; Sun, 13 Oct 2019 13:35:29 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zsmu.club; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=Q5dNjR09EsvwON14uBSr8sxRJYnfNi6wvAHltiQegI8=; b=SO41lFJYiqcRF3mgA33+GnTSpQ 3ZLmk48MO43sUVpwFMNTL18kCk5MND/Uv0lcQrdkdkRkFUPu8ZvfTPIhHhdxJlzxVgeZOHrolcf3b Hjxl3BPHhP5kFWtEkJlHvu5XtYTmt71R+/70NKWvO8eO2gP3LLFy+aUdw2pV1UgNiR+MI2bEtuqC6 cUDwAJ/QmFYob3ePqjdxZ+IlFHuv2EcBcEzIFLQWZQ4LQVgwM+F58BfSEabHWDmCw8qLPLmjvXaEf dLmrjtrLtgbznB8orLePYWDU4HEu8nFwDMZxGNbygptFVfU+yxzhX9xzAjgdUXv3ty/9pstBwW8WN ULKwvwbw==;
Received: from 047-135-154-112.res.spectrum.com ([47.135.154.112]:57711 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <nobleolya@zsmu.club>) id 1iJc9g-0065Yg-Nx for xxx; Sun, 13 Oct 2019 07:35:26 -0400
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 14:32:30 +0300
Reply-To: Olya <nobleolya@zsmu.club>
Message-ID: <291624552.20191013143230@zsmu.club>
Subject: Hi xxx!
In-Reply-To: <trinity-18c515d1-a1da-45dd-8a83-afa720dffb37-1570905603685@3c-app-gmx-bap14>
References: <trinity-18c515d1-a1da-45dd-8a83-afa720dffb37-1570905603685@3c-app-gmx-bap14>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------467FBE247AED4A"
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmx.de
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: business44.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: nobleolya@zsmu.club
X-Authenticated-Sender: business44.web-hosting.com: nobleolya@zsmu.club
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2020 um 00:17 von Wesermann »  

I_ama.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
I_ama.jpg
Mea.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
Mea.jpg
pictureaa.jpg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
pictureaa.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 21. Oktober 2019 um 00:42

Mail über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	47.135.154.112
Decimal:	797416048
Hostname:	047-135-154-112.res.spectrum.com
ASN:	20115
ISP:	Spectrum
Organization:	Spectrum
State/Region:	North Carolina
City:	Lincolnton 

Zitat:
from [...] ([47.135.154.112]:57711 helo=activate.adobe.com) [...] with esmtpsa; Sun, 13 Oct 2019 07:35:26 -0400
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 14:32:30 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 25. Oktober 2019 um 21:18

Hey my friend xxx!
Can I call you "my friend"? I am very pleased to write to you in this fine Tuesday. Honestly, I hurt that you did not send a photo in response.
I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important letter, I want to know your opinion.
I always appreciate honesty in a relationship and always tell only the truth, and I hate liars.
I'm not afraid of my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I like to dance, and I like good music. And I have a beautiful body.
I do not have complexes, and I think it's good.
Complexes make life boring. Just do not think that I'm corrupt. I am very vulnerable, tender and very true.
I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one else.
I just really love life, and I rejoice at every moment. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions.
In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work.
My photos were taken by my friend. I lost most of the pictures when my computer was broken. Now I do not have so many photos. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive.
So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos.
I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.
As you can see, my photos are not too frank. But with each following letter my photos will be more and more frank. As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and will not hide anything from you.
You are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and pleasant to communicate with you.
I was not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to get to know you better, I'm very well with you. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I am 26 years old. I was born on November 7, 1993 (Scorpio), everything else you can see in my photos. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (a boy and a girl).
Since childhood, I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me.
But what to do, it was in my life. Now I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it anymore. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I will tell you about this later, when we will be better acquainted.
Now I want to talk about where I live. I live in Ukraine in the city of Zaporizhzhia.
Zaporozhye is a city on the Dnieper River, the administrative center of the Zaporozhye region of Ukraine. It is one of the largest administrative, industrial and cultural centers of southern Ukraine. River port and important transit railway junction.
At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, and I was able to enter the for free, where I am now studying at the Department of Surgery.
Probably, you will have a question, why did I write to you? Next year I have to finish my studies at the State Medical University, and very soon (literally the other day) I come to your country to practice (an internship in the specialty of a pediatric surgeon). All documents are ready and I even have a ticket.
But for the present I do not know exactly where I will be in your country. I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I have to work in the capital of your country.
After two weeks of practice in the capital of your country, I will go to another city. I can choose this city myself, or I can stay in the capital. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a salary.
I got an opportunity to pass an internship in your country for excellent studies at the State Medical University. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals.
hope you understand. I will tell you about this in detail in the next letter. Everything is ready, so I'll be in your country soon. I had a desire to find a friend in your country, and luck smiled at me - you appeared in my life.
My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in your country. I think that's fine, we can communicate in reality.
We can not only communicate. I love sex! I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere!
You can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until you try sex.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. After the end of the internship, I will go back to Ukraine, in order to finish my studies. But in the future I want to leave Ukraine. I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. At least, this is my desire.
My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment. In order to study at the university, I need additional earnings so I work as a dancer in a nightclub. I want to immediately explain that I'm only dancing in the club and nothing more! I do not have sex for money. I also despise these girls. I never agree to sex for money. Because of my studies and work, I have very little free time, I rarely go home.
And now I will tell you about what I like.
In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost every day. I really like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for health. Do you like to swim?
However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite
In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about the sport?
Hey, xxx wake up I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion. I hope my letter has lifted your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. With the best regards!
YOUR OLYA!

Spoiler:
Received: from business44-1.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.47]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx016 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N5Wg4-1hxyc12vk2-016vOj for <xxx>; Tue, 22 Oct 2019 08:26:49 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zsmu.club; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=ahwrb3x3Wd3fTDTvNYPxv2Bf1h4gyYDO/DtfQ1KZxNI=; b=LELd69glOyUuXlGcFzlyiXGQNe 4WmvubquZZMb9xDnmPe1mesTXxDPkAOOjTFl0FlpnzJ6Q6b7X0AjhwmzIu6PnFI+nFTN0KSM/Uh9z wpbl9sr/5/UAwhdNZS2x2Ps5mebm5AkZ32/SwtwE/t/5QmUabri+C0/r2H9fsBANXIwN86agaAdt0 hKsr71ZCEJtNbQeBxyLcnzXmuLMHhrIF2n4eRWkcTjUZZMZVP16PqFglIBEZT99LbfE8Zh8JK2A4i uiOVFT9G9m5rJKH9WiS1voQCfjHGYktmE7AD6c7SuzPlTWu0lKycblV8cHWY0mG6jd1ZPvN6AEEm3 fPAJCExA==;
Received: from 104-63-24-240.lightspeed.hstntx.sbcglobal.net ([104.63.24.240]:63360 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <nobleolya@zsmu.club>) id 1iMncy-009UbC-37 for xxx; Tue, 22 Oct 2019 02:26:45 -0400
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:18:38 +0300
Message-ID: <6710454792.20191022091838@zsmu.club>
Subject: Hi there my friend xxx!
In-Reply-To: <trinity-5553c002-282d-449d-81b5-f85d66df8e19-1571594633147@3c-app-gmx-bs05>
References: <trinity-18c515d1-a1da-45dd-8a83-afa720dffb37-1570905603685@3c-app-gmx-bap14> <291624552.20191013143230@zsmu.club> <trinity-5553c002-282d-449d-81b5-f85d66df8e19-1571594633147@3c-app-gmx-bs05>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------7A48BC3E0BB9F5"
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: business44.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: nobleolya@zsmu.club
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2020 um 00:16 von Wesermann »  

Again_me.jpg ( 418 KB | Downloads )
Again_me.jpg
I_walk_a.jpg ( 34 KB | Downloads )
I_walk_a.jpg
Summer_008.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
Summer_008.jpg
Sunday_and_I.jpg ( 18 KB | Downloads )
Sunday_and_I.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 26. Oktober 2019 um 02:06

Mail über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	104.63.24.240
Decimal:	1748965616
Hostname:	104.63.24.240
ASN:	7018
ISP:	AT&T U-verse
Organization:	AT&T U-verse
City:	Houston 

Zitat:
from [...] ([104.63.24.240]:63360 helo=activate.adobe.com) [...] with esmtpsa; Tue, 22 Oct 2019 02:26:45 -0400
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:18:38 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 31. Oktober 2019 um 17:05

I am very happy to write to you on this wonderful Saturday. Honestly, I hurt that you did not send a photo in response. I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to your country. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language.
As you know, I'm a pediatric surgeon at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university.
Only once in 5 years, among all Ukrainian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal.
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in your country, your country is chosen for a reason. Surgery in your country is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Ukraine.
You probably wonder why I chose the profession of pediatric surgeon? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to perform operations for small children. They are the most defenseless and fragile and often adults do not know how to help them.
Profession pediatric surgeon is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from your country. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 2750 euro per month. This is a significant sum for a Ukrainian pediatric surgeon. On such wages can only dream of in our country.
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Ukraine.
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an assistant surgeon in your country, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the capital of your country, which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in your country and I would be terribly pleased to get it in your city, my dear friend xxx.
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple.
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me. If you want, I can send you a more intimate picture of the future. As I told you earlier that I did not want to hide from each other. I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends.
I look forward to your new email to me. Bye.
Your passionate cat, Olya!

Spoiler:

Received: from business44-1.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.47]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx114 [212.227.17.5]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N8HEW-1htatF458C-0148vQ for <xxx>; Sat, 26 Oct 2019 21:15:07 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zsmu.club; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=WiKtfPkCJt/VBajpxtTglGblOPNpAndMdbiSHnkL6yY=; b=0jp6RE/AxaJKFiSxntnkVIpx00 79R+9Qr7G8kvqFjONr+Dcs1BGPBqISdG/JwhiMrPLy7q5RdrosSq+0CY3b7H/V/2qzk6EeZaE1xU+ uapUbD58cHesF42yl9fsyCNp9NjH3v1rOjtLPNiwcXCGqmtVF1S7XF+9XBldy5i0a1L16NrPRWN52 W5FETRNeeW5D36wZ7ZpQzUZ8/Ah9mtCsXG34XhoeK1IN/EUP/Rwe8H1k3VW0XKhxqsG8OX5zq96Ed OyjcSIQJBVeMCgShAu+GxltWxFS/cgZw9TE4ISpWZz3wQPNJoAshhoaOlj4Pgmq0QtVF/b9XCm1F1 zNtBiVnA==;
Received: from [152.2.18.169] (port=52855 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <nobleolya@zsmu.club>) id 1iORWc-00FHwO-GB for xxx; Sat, 26 Oct 2019 15:15:04 -0400
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 22:11:19 +0300
Message-ID: <381361091.20191026221119@zsmu.club>
Subject: Hi there my dear xxx!
In-Reply-To: <trinity-b82db6ce-7766-4ddf-be93-2adc8d972533-1572030896802@3c-app-gmx-bap59>
References: <trinity-18c515d1-a1da-45dd-8a83-afa720dffb37-1570905603685@3c-app-gmx-bap14> <291624552.20191013143230@zsmu.club> <trinity-5553c002-282d-449d-81b5-f85d66df8e19-1571594633147@3c-app-gmx-bs05> <6710454792.20191022091838@zsmu.club> <trinity-b82db6ce-7766-4ddf-be93-2adc8d972533-1572030896802@3c-app-gmx-bap59>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------5512B11CA2DAADE"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=1.2
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2020 um 00:15 von Wesermann »  

going_to_study.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
going_to_study.jpg
I_am_at_home_1.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
I_am_at_home_1.jpg
Street_walk.jpg ( 64 KB | Downloads )
Street_walk.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 31. Oktober 2019 um 17:22

Mail über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	152.2.18.169
Decimal:	2550272681
Hostname:	dhcp-152-2-18-169.dhcp.unc.edu
ASN:	36850
ISP:	University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Organization:	University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
State/Region:	North Carolina
City:	Chapel Hill 

Zitat:
from [152.2.18.169] [...] with esmtpsa; Sat, 26 Oct 2019 15:15:04 -0400
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 22:11:19 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Velic
Consultant

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 29. November 2019 um 08:55

owdy, my dearest xxx!
I'm glad to write you this beautiful Tuesday. My sexy friend, very nice to hear from you again.
How's life? I hope you are fine.
I have great news, all my travel documents are ready.
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I am going to Kiev for further stay in the place of my internship.
Literally as soon as I heard the news and immediately wrote to you about it. When I sit at my computer, I was hoping to see your letter, and now I'm very happy that you wrote to me. I feel that I miss you already.
Simply put, when I read your letter, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and frequent me on this nice.
I feel the warm emotions, and I am very pleased to continue to communicate with you. Because I feel that you are very good and kind person. I am very easy and pleasant to write for you!
Oksana’s birthday went well, but I was really bored, I was very sorry that you were not with me.
Now I have nobody. And it is very difficult. I'm young and I also have
a very large sexual appetite. Therefore, we have to settle for toys, dildos, and masturbating.
I'm a little embarrassed to write about this, but I hope that you are not scared of it.
I do not think I'm doing something unnatural. I just really want sex, and I need it. I think it's natural, and need not hesitate to do so. That is natural, it is not ugly.
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn about each other everything.
I want to tell you that I am a very sexual girl and I need lots of sex.
I spoke not very modestly )))))))))))))
When I arrive in your country, and we'll meet, you will be able to deliver a great pleasure for me in bed. I want you to know that I want lots of sex.
I did not just ask you about it. The fact that I haven’t here a man for many reasons. Firstly because I'm going to leave Ukraine, so I'm not looking for anyone here. Secondly, the men in our country are very conservative and shy and not confident.
I like sex, I like everything new that you can try. I love the new positions, role play and new places for sex. I love oral sex. I think this is one of the nicest kinds of sex and the most intimate.
I wish you gave me cum on my face. I've never felt this wonderful sensation. But I really want to try to do it with you, xxx. Here, none of the men could not give me such pleasure.
Psychology Ukrainian men are very conservative, and this is unacceptable to them, I do not want just sex in the missionary position. It is very monotonous. I want something new, I have many ideas and I love to experiment!
I want to try all the postures Kamasutra. I hope you can help me learn it. I need a partner to explore their sexual lives.
Also, I want to ask you how you feel about oral sex? We will deal with them?
But please, do not think that I was so depraved.
I just can not do anything with them. You're very excite me! I have a strong desire, you can not even imagine! With me it's the first time! I just can not control myself!
I believe that sex in a relationship is very important!
I hope that we will realize that for each other, and we will be together throughout their lives. I am ready to dedicate his life to one person who will understand me, appreciate and love. I hope this person is you!
I want to meet a man who is worthy of my pure and sincere love.
I want to send with this letter, my pretty explicit pictures. I have even more candid photos, and I'll send them to you later, but please bear with me. I hesitated a bit. If you choose this course. I hope you enjoy my pictures. So I very much hope that these photos have not seen anyone except you. These photos are just for you, and I would not want to get my photos, someone else had seen.
I hope you like my pictures, I really want to know your opinion.
I also hope that I have not confused you with my photos and you do not think I'm horny.
If you're confused by something, then just tell me and I will not continue to do so.
I would love to see a photo where you finish to my photo. I think it looks very exciting.
But this is just a thought. I would love to see your cum on my body and face!
I love sex and I'll tell you honestly, I really want you xx
I finish my letter and I feel great excitement. Between my legs very wet and I urgently need to find my toy!!
I hope this letter brings a smile on your face and gives warmth to your heart and pants )))
I really hope to see your new letter soon!
A large number of hot kisses and hugs! See ya later.
Your kitten Olya

Spoiler:

Received: from business44-1.web-hosting.com ([192.64.118.47]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx015 [212.227.15.9]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MgfwU-1hszqj01N6-00h7wR for <xxx>; Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:23:34 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zsmu.club; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=H3nYq6DnpOc5F7j5F33m2iPw5Bg8Dzal7/nuX+TkCDU=; b=itlcmYWygXB/bgRMgogF/y4KQR pSzZmUnd+tsfOF/QLe9hdkLnCSFL1SBtSPDRE2iUdPRnw7uQnQnw4rqh9hcAGO6Vdfi1+QpS8g6td YJbe+FaJrBIgs+HnqXFqiDdh9i21bvFJgOi4AYqte7ypCumnjFFyHMdI1sUgoi55wlSWkz6otS9Xw PCIkEYZcUEWGeWM8BkC6GLKkv0duZHeJJBgB2Mv76GjHsyBAxRZ5+F854qJGAIREfb6p2/4dddwGG qYBcLkfHkoCsIzSu+2sTlScnAZV6M09kVctIQtPf2ygfONi+x/Cbfzr9o8wW9WFgIXmvSkUV6JKe5 geO2XXYA==;
Received: from 108-208-167-51.lightspeed.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net ([108.208.167.51]:57078 helo=validation.sls.microsoft.com) by business44.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <olyapolite@zsmu.club>) id 1ia06B-00BQn2-9i for xxx; Wed, 27 Nov 2019 11:23:31 -0500
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 20:46:24 +0300
Message-ID: <1605242563.20191126204624@zsmu.club>
Subject: Hi there my dearest xxx
In-Reply-To: <trinity-e1386e69-47fe-423c-bff6-409470b43770-1574787030071@3c-app-gmx-bap65>
References: <20190927100315.2860.kaneharu---@yahoo.co.jp> <trinity-3053d52b-cc96-45df-8da3-b94bc262e470-1569597591298@3c-app-gmx-bap29> <98736208.20191002230232@zsmu.club> <trinity-92cc6ad5-a204-4a63-ab04-9c3e428fbae7-1570094483742@3c-app-gmx-bs16> <149815793.20191004184958@zsmu.club> <trinity-943f1622-8bfa-475e-b436-568865431771-1570220739441@3c-app-gmx-bs31> <1247746301.20191007154427@zsmu.club> <trinity-715d37c2-db62-4105-9c7f-9a6a6b929cad-1570482628557@3c-app-gmx-bs32> <8010119619.20191009010847@zsmu.club> <trinity-e1386e69-47fe-423c-bff6-409470b43770-1574787030071@3c-app-gmx-bap65>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------34861B816E0EB41"
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2020 um 00:13 von Wesermann »  

naughty_004.jpg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
naughty_004.jpg
late_time.jpg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
late_time.jpg
I_like_to__climb.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
I_like_to__climb.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema