Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Albina <albinastte@gmail.com> <albinastte@gmqll.com> <albinastte@gmajli.com> (Gelesen: 5808 mal)

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Albina <albinastte@gmail.com> <albinastte@gmqll.com> <albinastte@gmajli.com>
Antwort #15 - 24. Oktober 2019 um 17:34

Hello my sweet xxx!
I am glad to see your new letter. Thank you for your words and kindness. Your concern gives me a fighting spirit and psychological gratification. In all honesty, I'm worried that you won't answer me(( I always consider the worst, but hope for the best) You're all time beside me in my heart. In my mind you occupy a significant place in my life. Thanks for everything you cheer me up. You're important to me and at this phase of my life I live only dream of you. I hope that soon our sexual desires will be satisfied. I want to feel your Ding inside me. I want you to shoot my bum. I have never tried this type of sex, but I believe we both get the greatest pleasure. You will be the first man to whom I shall allow to do it! Now I am in Moscow. I feel fever in my body. In the event that you were close to me, then I would have climbed into your lap and kissed you so passionately that your Ding was hard and ready for action. Oooo! These sweet fantasies!!! What do you do to me?! I am a better rather change the subject in another way, to cool my ardor. This morning I settled at a hostel at the Embassy. I have all the necessary facilities, shower, cooker to cook, a TV. By the Way, my flight went well. Although, during takeoff and landing, my heart sank from panic as well as my ears so hard to get a moment I believed I went deaf. But despite all the nuances, I am happy with the flight. Never have I felt such adrenaline. The entire way I was thinking how lovely that is happening to me. It was like a fairytale! But reality broke all of my dreams into small pieces. As it turned out it's not as straightforward as I thought. I had an issue in which my internship is in peril(( very difficult for Me to write to you about it, however, I promised to be honest to you. My problem is that I have an unsettled debt for utilities bill. This debt is 39000 rubles. In us dollar terms this is $600. I had no idea that this may affect my trip. However, there is such a law and I need to pay the debt in order to release me from Russia. In recent years a lot of Russian citizens departed abroad, leaving enormous unpaid bills for utilities. Consequently, the departure from Russia, at the presence of debts, canceled. I am asking you to not blame me for this!!! I don't want to hear the screams and insults from the person to whom I have a warm, sincere feelings. Please do not throw stones at me!  My heart is broken! I am totally perplexed and somehow gathered all the strength to write to you about everything. I hardly controlled so as to not cry. I feel absolutely crushed. I feel very bad((((( I'm afraid you'll abandon me and I lose you, never taken you! In the realization that my hands are shaking. I tried to solve the problem yourself, however, I have no such amount of money. In my wallet was $100. I paid them all, but this isn't enough(( I think that it's a shame to ask for your help, but I have no other choice. Perhaps you refuse to help me. I understand all very well! In general, I do not know exactly what to do!? I am burning up with shame! Forgive me for making you read this. But, I really don't have any one to turn to. Understand me, please! I don't have any acquaintances in Moscow. I tried to ask money from the internship program, but I was refused. The state pays only those conditions which were included in the arrangement, and all the personal issues I have to solve on their own! My dear I do not know if I have the right to request your help?! But you're my hope only! As I said, my salary as assitant dentist will be enough to stay. As I understand it, 2900$ is great money and I shall pay you to the debt. I will get the money within two days after my arrival. I will pay you back as soon as I get paid. I am convinced it won't be too hard! Please help me! I have to pay the remaining of 500!  I will get it to you as soon as I get my first paycheck. I have almost no time! I learned from workers of the Bank on remittances moneygram or westernunion. Here is the most secure and quickest way of global money transfer. Dear that the more quickly you will have the ability to help me, the quicker I will fly to you. This is precisely what we need right now. In the end of this letter I shall give all of the information required for transfer your help. I am begging you do not leave me in this horrible situation. I am in a bind|rush!  Only you, my hero, can save me. I will wait good news from you impatience. Here's my data for transfer of money:
Name - Albina
Lastname - Stenina
City - Moscow
Country - Russia
Street -  Iniceativnaya street, house 40, apartment 22
When you can send money, give me all the information on money transfers! The most sweet kisses to the most precious man in the world.
Your Albina.

Файл y:\!ARBITEN!\FOTOWW\7\2\IMAG7394111.jpg не найден

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 2002:a67:b441:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id c1csp12839vsm;
        Mon, 21 Oct 2019 04:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqzvToqXmFO/xwVC41UqHRLxROIKmY482Q4f8cMjJnc464wIkoUNiU0P65t7Vb62pFD/SkBh
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6402:7cc:: with SMTP id u12mr24510691edy.63.1571656303231;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1571656303; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=RGrei5fmm9GKCzG9c5Hc7EV2JBBIb/zxBP6hOZ0RE6VrGLsdhEwbLnvU2gJrcjXn1H
         SK3XUSWWT2Y6gLyFT8GcXkdyH8RoDsnlhSq4ykY8XIFNnfUdk3l3M+K5uetBRasJoUsk
         8YXNwQSu5IYMHWFTcnHfKpjU/DH2jZ1uS+a/yxxFs1Jz9CzxSmTo/4grjiBkl78SQxMH
         0haKQvvCWD0dOJXYYXL9lhUPMuwsN3xYpPtqXo2CiWc+hGEbi/2oRi87vrvxxN8Th6nd
         3lbOp68GjcZGRNxV7WGjijHxSXaJsOa1O0tKJu/TLulD4zXFEmmvVfVUwq6XTOYBwVsk
         hNxQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:message-id:to
         :reply-to:from:date:dkim-signature;
        bh=DnVkMz0yAT9z2izDmVCCIlQVfLU7W5MIOcFsjOzJcGk=;
        b=LzRBO7p0kqBqfMrBDqyjgeLKmMb+uXO3RGVutcLCtF8szxGy/AHu2vUuK58AzEPrqZ
         wEXaP8WHWxZsICMJfCaIlk5Oh1zf+GCrrqGDB28SYUcGoKbd9cNU4mchw6vguyBdTPfy
         LtGyItNL0ugnFoInESSOQlJc5PdvUyIb9Zf488nUIKXKWzt9F8dowlF2Yh5cDprLyBhK
         Nw3DvPPhWX57zhhCCy9Wigxod6+dV8oIflI0lX14ElFEWSTIm081ukVDTYOMN3zw3QVt
         yx5kMMG4j09AnaMjLAhV+WjteaHXubrJJryahiesGfR6t/28Ew+1UoNeU7d5WKDzlRAz
         g0JA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmajli.com Quelltext.s=key1 Quelltext.b="aS/zM0df";
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of albinastte@gmajli.com designates 45.12.215.190 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=albinastte@gmajli.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=QUARANTINE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmajli.com
Return-Path: <albinastte@gmajli.com>
Received: from gmajli.com (gmajli.com. [45.12.215.190])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w27si3290513eda.296.2019.10.21.04.11.42
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of albinastte@gmajli.com designates 45.12.215.190 as permitted sender) client-ip=45.12.215.190;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmajli.com Quelltext.s=key1 Quelltext.b="aS/zM0df";
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of albinastte@gmajli.com designates 45.12.215.190 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=albinastte@gmajli.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=QUARANTINE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmajli.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=key1; d=gmajli.com; h=Date:From:Reply-to:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; i=albinastte@gmajli.com; bh=DnVkMz0yAT9z2izDmVCCIlQVfLU7W5MIOcFsjOzJcGk=; b=aS/zM0dfN72CyX02iDXk1IhjkLjstpzwOb/4Bk7ymBMJDqs1IpEhv95uuFsRIFJkljaSkawxOGaH
   TtdCM6DWqGgGr0+6s+w1bFwicqAQZmXrNB1fteCiztQly9UrWrCj/N6MY2rHlXcVUryKLvWUvAFw
   QHVFgBlUif9d8zGh2JgGiSQ74a5h6hN7bE+FEsdz1lb61fdaLNAafJXYIsIeEfJ5LXJBi7Cehgfj
   mQWTrfX2mzmcRcQsiE/pLS+gJA0Vab92iK3jQbxBkAulhwifoLjwlQhHbiFVVnTjxgyGOw1pJWSX
   v9+DDTGoAkJnbWvUkhkSaYpwdg36to905Fr+0w==
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 14:06:19 +0300
Reply-to: Albina <albinastte@gmajli.com>
To: xxx
Message-ID: <255461636.20191021140619@gmajli.com>
Subject: Good afternoon xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable