Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alina <amurik90@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 691 mal)

freeway
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Alina <amurik90@yandex.com>
08. August 2019 um 01:35

Hi xxx! Let's just start with the correspondence and then we'll see.
Tonmy Lin, I am truly glad to receive your letter. And we can continue our acquaintance.
I want to immediately say that this is my first acquaintance with a man on the Internet. Therefore, I worry a little ...
Tonmy Lin, I started using the Internet recently. After we appeared at work
Internet cafe. I work as a doctor. I am a pediatrician and treat children. In his free time and when there is free
computer, we are allowed to use the Internet for a small fee. I did not think about it at first.
But I decided to try. Because I saw an advertisement on TV that many people found each other
via the internet and very happy now. Because there are no boundaries and distances for dating.

So, a little about me. My name is Alina. I am 29 years old. My birthday is May 25th. My height is 159 sm.
My weight is 51 kg. I have no bad habits. I am lonely and never married. I do not have children.
I have a calm character. I live alone, if I may say so. My mom and dad are geologists,
therefore, it is very rare to be at home. I am the only child in the family. I do not have brothers and sisters.
I live in a small but beautiful city Kalush. I don't know how to tell you where it is. But I
I can definitely say that this is a beautiful place. I will try to find photos to send you. You have to see it !!!
Can you tell me more about you? About your life and entertainment? For example, I like to dance.
In my free time I go to a dance school. It also helps me keep my body in order.
I think you already noticed this Smiley. What are you looking for in a woman? And the most important question for me,
is: "What do you expect from dating a woman?" It is important to know for me now at the beginning of our acquaintance so that later there would be no disagreement between us. Because flirting and friendship do not interest me.
I have a lot of friends. And I need love and a serious relationship. The only reason I am here. I want to find
For me, a good man for a serious relationship. Therefore, age is not important to me. Important to me
the soul of man. I do not think that age difference is an important factor in the relationship between a man and
a woman. Because with age, men are only smarter and more prudent. I would be happy to be with
such a man who is serious about a woman.
I hope that our acquaintance will be pleasant. I would like you to answer my questions sincerely.
I love sincerity and truth. I understand that you have a lot of questions for me. I also have to you.
Total can not be specified in the profile. You may ask what you are interested in learning about me.
I will sincerely answer you. If I am interested in you, I will write to you more about me in the following letters. Ok?
I have attached some photos to my letter.
Hope you like it.
I am waiting for your answer and your photos.
Your new friend Alina

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

She uses pictures and makes the picture HORIZONTAL!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2020 um 14:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Alina <amurik90@yandex.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. August 2019 um 17:11

Die Bilder zeigen Tatiana Voloshchuk, Miss Uzhgorod 2010.

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2020 um 14:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema