Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Irina <irendoctor@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 693 mal)

Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Irina <irendoctor@yandex.com>
08. Juli 2019 um 23:29

Woha my awesome mate, How are you today? I just want to apologize, when I disturbed you with this message. In that case, then just don’t give the reply my message. Yet, I believe that you will find some time to read this letter and give your reply. I found your email in the internet on a dating site some time ago, but I didn’t dare to type you something. I suppose that we have similar goals at the moment. If I’m not wrong, are you also seeking for a person to have long-term relations? I like the country, culture, life and mentality of people where you live. Where exactly do you live in and what you do? I suppose we could try to learn more about each other? So how are you feeling about this? I am a free girl and I dream to have a man with serious intentions had relations with other woman. But let forget about that because I’m still open-minded and sociable lady. Since then I’m a free lady. I’m a dentist at a private dental clinic in my city. I also deal with dentures and some kinds of dental implants. Sometimes I need to spend almost all my working time in pur laboratory. Thanks to my profession I’ve been to several countries where I have got a perfect working experience. I really like to work. Now I am affected by job, because I had no time for relationship and I want for changes. I can see now that it has become more complicated to make new acquaintances and find new friends. Unfortunately it is so hard begin to believe other people. So I decided to try to find a good person in the internet. I have already tried to make an account on dating sites, to my regret I met there only sick men who asked me only sex and nude pics. OMG! So I decided to delete my profile from these sites. The most important thing for me is honesty. I have seen that there are so many phonies in the internet now. I have no time om silly games and I am not seeking for benefactor or a rich man … I am a high category professional so I earn quite enough for me and provide everything I need for myself. And I hope you are not going to compare me with other women. I don’t like this. Hope you agree with me If you don’t like my email or just have any doubts, please just don’t reply my message. All right? I really hope you liked this letter till the end. I do hope that you find my letter and photos attractive. In any case, I was really happy to tell you some details about myself and my life. Do you want to be friends.. or more? Think about it Looking forward to get your answer.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: irendoctor@yandex.com

Your Irinka.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <hisakozo@mctv.ne.jp>
Received: from antispam5.mctv.ne.jp ([61.122.216.215]) by xxx with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 1MjRPm-1iPKPv2Dpi-00kvQM for <xxx>; Thu, 04 Jul 2019 06:00:08 +0200
X-IronPort-AV: E=McAfee;i="6000,8403,9307"; a="78662562"
Received: from mail.kimvico.com.vn (HELO localhost) ([113.161.94.234]) by antispam5.mctv.ne.jp with ESMTP/TLS/DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA; 04 Jul 2019 12:59:58 +0900
To: <xxx>
Subject: Good Day To You!
Reply-To: Sun Irinusenka <hisakozo@mctv.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sun Irinusenka <hisakozo@mctv.ne.jp>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="4a251275f818f69f0d30302a72004235"
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 05:59:58 +0200
Message-ID: <20190704055959.2581.hisakozo@mctv.ne.jp>
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (nemesis mail header analyzer); Detail=V3;
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V03:K0:SfrY9FXmthA=:zWpUhN0frE+GQ5tDo/lh+wwtDYh3 twRMsQsczADDXmA42hTEvKIGbmMZ8wPrd6bS34HpgV1IMwpmBJuc/M2EtLHzYwURnIzCbf3O9

Mail über Vietnam  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	113.161.94.234
Decimal:	1906401002
Hostname:	mail.kimvico.com.vn
ASN:	45899
ISP:	Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Group
Organization:	Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications(VNPT)
Services:	Likely mail server
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Likely Static IP
Continent:	Asia
State/Region:	Ho Chi Minh
City:	Ho Chi Minh City 

Zitat:
from mail.kimvico.com.vn (HELO localhost) ([113.161.94.234]) [...] with ESMTP; 04 Jul 2019 12:59:58 +0900
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 05:59:58 +0200
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2023 um 17:34 von Webmaster »  

PIC_362_001.jpg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
PIC_362_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs