Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Angepinntes Thema <lovenzhelochka@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 686 mal)

Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

<lovenzhelochka@yandex.com>
27. April 2019 um 18:24

Hello!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little. Probably, you are surprised. I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to do the first step. But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter. I will tell pair of words about a little. I usual the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide. I love to find for new friends for dialogue. I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened. I have no man. But I I do not long in this occasion. Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life. I hope, that distance for you has no value. We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance. If we have mutual interest we can easily meet. Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time. I live in RU, but I plan to move in the future to other country. I Ask, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me. Also if you are not interested in relations on distance. If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself. I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me. As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo. This is my adress lovenzhelochka@yandex.com ..!
Best regards, your Angel!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. März 2024 um 08:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: <lovenzhelochka@yandex.com>