Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kara Garrick <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in> (Gelesen: 597 mal)

† Django Hurtig †
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Aufdeckung berichten

Kara Garrick <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>
23. September 2018 um 12:48

Hello Dear,
How are you and your work,
It is true that we met through the Internet which i know to have been abused with many lies coming from people of no conscience, but please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but i am doing so because i have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.

I was born into a christian family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same God knows the best, After reading from you i decided to let you know everything about me because i believe it is the almighty  God which makes me know you after my fast with prayers to God , I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart.

I am Miss.Kara  Garrick Jason  21 years old born in the ancient citadel (city) of Somali located within the province in the Christian Republic of Somalia and the only daughter of Late Dr.Garrick Jason of The blessed memory who was a well-known environmental activist in my country Somali land. Before the death of my mother on 15 July 2007.Though her sudden death was linked by her second bout of cancer. It was after the death of my mother that my dad realized that Somalia is undemocratic and not safe for girls of which he decided that i will continue my education in another country for my safety since many girls have been raped killed without justice being done, tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background,

I have learn to accept and face challenges, am alive writing today (in the name of God , most gracious, most merciful) which kept me alive today, i lost my only brother on a serious bullet injuries.After the incident,before the death of my father he was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did.my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to christian rites,It was certain to me that i do not have any other choice but to disclose my situation to the school authority of which i was taken to  the (ORPHANAGE HOME HERE IN TOUBA DAKAR SENEGAL) from where i am writing you now but i say may all praise be to the almighty God) for keeping me alive till date.

Before the death of my Father on 5th of Jan 2008, He told me of the sum of ($4.3 Million USD United States Dollars) In one of the leading banks in a fixed deposit account as my family inheritance as his next of kin, I am just 21 years old now and The bond indicates that the next of kin can only come to claim the money should anything happen to the depositor when she reaches the age of 21.

and i don't really know of what to do in business and now I want to invest this fund with a good honest person for my future living under his/her care and control. This is because I have suffered a lot since l lost my caring parents which brought sorrow to my life today.

I have communicated with the bank and i am searching for a reliable and trustworthy person that can assist me to claim and safeguard this money in his custody so i can relocate to join him to start a new life as the bank advised me to do since i have no account as regard my situation here in this orphanage home.

Please write me with your first and last name which i will send to the bank presenting you to them as my trustee and Representative if you accept to help me with the claims and assure me that you will not betray me when you receive the money in your account.

I am with the hope that this transfer will be successfully carried out with you and i promised you ( In the name of God) that you will be handsomely rewarded for the help and i swear with my late parents grave you will never ever regret this in your life.

Now permit me to ask you these few questions?

1. Can you honestly help me as your sister or your friend?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that l will forward all vital information to you as soon as l hear from you. In all i say  ( glory be to God) for making me know someone like you. Please l wants you to help me invest this fund in any good lucrative moving business in your country. please consider my request for you to assist me invest my inheritance in your country please in view of our sensitive status and as we are still conscious of my father's enemies I would like you to give me this a highly confidential approach so we need your information such as listed below:

1 Full names_________________

2. Age: __________

3. Occupation: ________________________

4. Telephone Number: __________________

>From your new friend . Kara Garrick

Spoiler:
Return-path: <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>
Envelope-to: xxx@localhost
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:50:32 +0200
Received: from localhost ([::1] helo=asus) by asus with esmtp (Exim 4.84_2)
(envelope-from <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>) id 1fqmdb-0007bf-U9 for
xxx@localhost; Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:50:32 +0200
Delivered-To: xxx.xxx@xxx.com
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com by asus with POP3
(fetchmail-6.3.26) for <xxx@localhost> (single-drop); Fri, 17 Aug 2018
23:50:31 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from jolnir.orangewebsite.com by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with
LMTP id mON0Iw5Dd1vzRTkARr05yQ for <xxx.xxx@xxx.com>; Fri, 17 Aug
2018 21:50:06 +0000
Received: from sonic309-47.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
([106.10.244.110]:45880) by jolnir.orangewebsite.com with esmtps
(TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from
<miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>) id 1fqmdB-00Fk5O-5t for
xxx.xxx@xxx.com; Fri, 17 Aug 2018 21:50:06 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.in; s=s2048;
t=1534542559; bh=OP0byEyz9uK7SxraEnGMqTvLgPh+x20LLTeFrDSgNA8=;
h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject;
syesuMJepyUEVad/KYuGgDbw==
X-YMail-OSG: N_6BpMEVRDvd.miR6A7lED5GPdAEx7ojsA--
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by
sonic309.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP; Fri, 17 Aug 2018 21:49:19
+0000
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 21:45:18 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: kara garrick <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>
To: xxx xxx <xxx.xxx@xxx.com>
Message-ID: <257327387.8597922.1534542319007@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Dear, How are you and your work,
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----=_Part_8597921_1755568634.1534542319006"
References: <257327387.8597922.1534542319007.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.12206 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1;
WOW64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0
Content-Length: 52329
X-Evolution-Source: mbox:/var/mail/xxx

------=_Part_8597921_1755568634.1534542319006
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

MISS__KARA_1__1__1__1__1_.jpg ( 17 KB | Downloads )
MISS__KARA_1__1__1__1__1_.jpg
KARA_GARRICK4_1__1__1__1_.jpg ( 16 KB | Downloads )
KARA_GARRICK4_1__1__1__1_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Kara Garrick <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>
Antwort #1 - 24. September 2018 um 10:51

Zum Seitenanfang