Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <olgadressy@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1514 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Olga <olgadressy@yahoo.com>
05. September 2018 um 11:31

Aus meinem Postfach:

Hello my dearest xxx!!! 
   My sexy friend, very nice to hear from you again.
   How's life? I hope you are fine. 
I have great news, all my travel documents are ready.
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I am going to Moscow for further stay in the place of my internship.
Literally as soon as I heard the news and immediately wrote to you about it. When I sit at my computer, I was hoping to see your letter, and now I'm very happy that you wrote to me. I feel that I miss you already.
Simply put, when I read your letter, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and frequent me on this nice.
I feel the warm emotions, and I am very pleased to continue to communicate with you. Because I feel that you are very good and kind person. I am very easy and pleasant to write for you!
Mariya’s birthday went well, but I was really bored, I was very sorry that you were not with me.
   Now I have nobody. And it is very difficult. I'm young and I also have
a very large sexual appetite. Therefore, we have to settle for toys, dildos, and masturbating.
I'm a little embarrassed to write about this, but I hope that you are not scared of it.
I do not think I'm doing something unnatural. I just really want sex, and I need it. I think it's natural, and need not hesitate to do so. That is natural, it is not ugly.
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
   I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn about each other everything.
I want to tell you that I am a very sexual girl and I need lots of sex.
I spoke not very modestly )))))))))))))
When I arrive in your country, and we'll meet, you will be able to deliver a great pleasure for me in bed. I want you to know that I want lots of sex.
   I did not just ask you about it. The fact that I haven’t here a man for many reasons. Firstly because I'm going to leave Russia, so I'm not looking for anyone here. Secondly, the men in our country are very conservative and shy and not confident.
I like sex, I like everything new that you can try. I love the new positions, role play and new places for sex. I love oral sex. I think this is one of the nicest kinds of sex and the most intimate.
I wish you gave me cum on my face. I've never felt this wonderful sensation. But I really want to try to do it with you, xxx. Here, none of the men could not give me such pleasure.
Psychology Russian men are very conservative, and this is unacceptable to them, I do not want just sex in the missionary position. It is very monotonous. I want something new, I have many ideas and I love to experiment!
I want to try all the postures Kamasutra. I hope you can help me learn it. I need a partner to explore their sexual lives.
Also, I want to ask you how you feel about oral sex? We will deal with them?
   But please, do not think that I was so depraved.
I just can not do anything with them. You're very excite me! I have a strong desire, you can not even imagine! With me it's the first time! I just can not control myself!
I believe that sex in a relationship is very important!
I hope that we will realize that for each other, and we will be together throughout their lives. I am ready to dedicate his life to one person who will understand me, appreciate and love. I hope this person is you!
I want to meet a man who is worthy of my pure and sincere love.
   I want to send with this letter, my pretty explicit pictures. I have even more candid photos, and I'll send them to you later, but please bear with me. I hesitated a bit. If you choose this course. I hope you enjoy my pictures. So I very much hope that these photos have not seen anyone except you. These photos are just for you, and I would not want to get my photos, someone else had seen.
I hope you like my pictures, I really want to know your opinion.
I also hope that I have not confused you with my photos and you do not think I'm horny.
If you're confused by something, then just tell me and I will not continue to do so.
I would love to see a photo where you finish to my photo. I think it looks very exciting.
But this is just a thought. I would love to see your cum on my body and face!
   I love sex and I'll tell you honestly, I really want you xxx !!!!!
I finish my letter and I feel great excitement. Between my legs very wet and I urgently need to find my toy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this letter brings a smile on your face and gives warmth to your heart and pants Smiley)))
I really hope to see your new letter soon!
A large number of hot kisses and hugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your  kitten  Olya!!!

Spoiler:
Od: "Olga" <olgadressy@yahoo.com>
> Komu: xxx
> Datum: 03.09.2018 21:32
> Předmět: Hello my dearest xxx!>

Bei den Fotos wird deutlich, dass es sich um Scam handelt. 
Google führt mich aber nicht zum realen Ursprung der Fotos, sondern gibt mir Madonna - Material Girl (Official Music Video) - YouTube als Antwort!!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2018 um 19:40 von Webmaster »  

Cooking.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
Cooking.jpg
In_the_kitchen_1.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
In_the_kitchen_1.jpg
In_the_kitchen_2.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
In_the_kitchen_2.jpg
Oops.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
Oops.jpg
Very_hot_003.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
Very_hot_003.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Re: Olga <olgadressy@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. September 2018 um 11:41

datingscams.cc kennt sie noch nicht als Scam, was sich vermutlich nach Verschieben dieses Threads in den öffentlichen Bereich ändern wird. Zumindest wurde die Adresse bei denen schon ergebnislos angefragt.

Was sicher ist, sie kommt aus dem gleichen Stall, wie Ekaterina <ekaterina.comfit@yahoo.com>!
Ebenfalls auch von Lyubow <lyubowcat@rocketmail.com> http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php?topic=7195.5;wap2
Katerina; <ekaterina.solar@yahoo.com> https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108148&start=15
Yulusha Julia <yuliyapolite@yahoo.com> https://no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=349583
Ekaterina <ekaterina.lighter@yahoo.com> <ekaterinafortunate@yahoo.com> https://www.huntscammers.com/scammer-450-ekaterina_lighter_752
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2018 um 11:51 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Olga <olgadressy@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 05. September 2018 um 22:33

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1