Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mariya <mariaarha@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 4144 mal)

seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Mariya <mariaarha@yandex.com>
Antwort #15 - 19. September 2018 um 18:15

My dear friend xxx!!!
I to see very glad today your letter, as it for me as a sun particle in this world!!!!
Today I with the girlfriend went to park, on attractions... It was very cheerful also we have perfectly spent time.
Especially I liked the new construction similar to a swing, but she turns very quickly! To me it was very terrible, and I long could not rise, as the head was very much turned!!! Smiley.
Today there was a fine day, and I was very glad that left the house!
I have very much got used to you and it is difficult to me to present my life if you do not write to me! Write to me always, I very much like to be your girlfriend!
Even if I am occupied, and I can not answer you as I work, or I have no access to PC, I all the same remember you!
You the remarkable person and the fine man! Such people as you very little. This really big good luck, that we are familiar!!!
My dear, I wish to be close to you, on very very much a short distance, and to have possibility to speak with you, will touch you... It is a pity, we very much far apart!!!
Probably, if we lived in one city that we were together! We have found each other among billions, and certainly would find each other in a small city! You agree with me? Or it only my dreams and naive hopes?
Even if we, never will see each other, (though I do not wish to suppose such thoughts), I hope, that we will freely communicate with you through letters.
I wish to write to you in the letter much, and even in the big letter I cannot write all about what I wish to write!!!
As we are far and incapable to meet now, Let's send each other photos more often!
I will send you a photo with this letter, and in the answer I wait for your photos.
We it is far - from each other, therefore, I wish to see your photos, I feel that you close to me. I want that you have sent to me more than your photos.
I reflected over possibility of our meeting, possibly we should not hasten now, but my heart prompts to me, that you also sincerely wish to see me, also as well as I wish to see you!
If we meet are, it will be fine, but time is required to learn each other though if I could be with you now, I would be happy!
It seems to me that I know you very much for a long time.
If we are together... I am completely assured that between the man and the woman there is an invisible and inexplicable communication.
And this higher force connects people in a single whole, and even on distance the person that occurs to the favourite can know.
We could enjoy affinity each other. I very much would like to spend with you evening, and I am assured is there would be the most remarkable time.
I very much was for a long time on appointment to the man though me often invite, but I want only with you! You very much like me!
I wish to go with you at cinema! I love actually all genres of films, especially I love adventures.
Very much to like me the film "Titanic", It is a fine film and I looked it many time, and till now constantly I cry, when I look him...
You the fine person and I wish to be with you! I am ready to go with you everywhere. I TRUST YOU!!!!
I still wish to tell much to you, But I am compelled to finish the letter,
I with impatience will wait for letters from you!
Always yours Maria!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mariaarhu@mail.ru>
Received: from f466.i.mail.ru ([185.5.136.199]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus007 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M7pLy-1fpYlO0pX6-00vQY4 for <xxx>; Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:03:55 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:Reply-To:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=0AAPnoYnPDywrqjkYEgb0TldjYL2EMLT3AR5MQe9vMA=; KUOnIZEyPGKpU=;
Received: by f466.i.mail.ru with local (envelope-from <mariaarhu@mail.ru>) id 1g2ZKq-0007e6-Cc for xxx; Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:03:52 +0300
Received: by e.mail.ru with HTTP; Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:03:52 +0300
To: =?UTF-8?B?THVrYXM=?= <xxx>
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?TXkgZGVhciBmcmllbmQgTHVrYXMhISE=?=
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Mail.Ru Mailer 1.0
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:03:52 +0300
Reply-To: =?UTF-8?B?TWFyaWEgQXJodQ==?= <mariaarhu@mail.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1537351432.546780962@f466.i.mail.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----EFmcQ0dDjGYmzvVEd2h1odwwgWt8MHcl-mlDNOh7PUNCjpQkh-1537351432"
X-7FA49CB5: 5571747095F342E88FB05168BE4CE3AF
X-Mailru-MI: 800
X-Mailru-Sender: 3CDA0F3B3F5B9367
X-Mras: OK
X-Spam: undefined
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:5atgKx0fhs4=:Y41SIRwg7+okKxbi+C6romG9PX JiylxSjldoAAA9m4riLzRzVO2fD3D8kVeYlO0fvEct8w5M18gLqmhf3v9hMTNRIHsZN7kXYlm In+hpF08iNZV/d6orgWpcFjaPjVz38CTOL7ynOy4SHplEyrMOZmYxIEbJQsBaNp7Gdmp//9CN 4U8Dos35EArvAeCwGHg+m0gVaKgZW+tkILUjAsCIYvfbVLnD0sx/J6kX0huoJ4ETXmW7d2s47 eCoh6ZUqX2Ij4Z7oEagVRXSC8F30z300y084hFtCVYq260JGvT8s9FVB7NdfMQ1WtH449hmCH KVboMweuYlhErmGGsztuLpDuV1MSf85PuFmG0+XqtrsQdMkj4bMFtVWY98u4Nt1KYXv2Bvd8m 62VT2/5y+Tz60zoWIsVUf51k54ZGYbtMU9JEw5nxB42MBoFTlmM1oOFrJbczw4SvO0/NR5Rnr E9mDBLOK1VBm1U5rmNfvePE+Kd4JQiSlgjPUqPmBnyGWKLLgpT42ZNghOCa0rXcJxnqiDNMH5 ksYtJA59FZY/h1I3cStjHWEs++lfeb4X/EG5kGg3TeFn/EFEY8whk4BULOyxg7kdRET7Lck8e FlD7tqUGjrJMAhwOUSxm62pJlGBe7JlWa7+ZhLR7TgF+BV3Bof6U24id6mJpafHFbIBbf5sow tZJPgeJVhZ8m5OFidw3qAI3WM43HIvijlseLKk/yUAOA+8UxCwHysqui+p6XaR5Wka8gBBgkr BkK1cDIURa/xif1/F5qntAyGQlLXmpEZfTCItT2L1Mfumx0qJvodg3QCL+VI0gVV21+mYpvP0 cEzAuygtfVc5HJqrnK82TtFYIF3rgpn5SHrydbA8/J6ESnz9YWTAxgJ8QlktoWGeplmOeVYzA JQ9wV3BZSGlJ3MmsvT/MsvGiQj9otNzcKJ/dUuR/1+Do7eLKnY85khp2Li+mqLDM0yS2cP9RP 94DZkyzROLRppyhrYF4XFiN9h8MsduqSmaM46WGrNL6ONXjrmhoDz6KBw7tfbXZKXbJXYtzq1 M8lhV87bzT+GdFrRCLjRhwKW6aI4b+bfjreIFpqTCPYx7+rb/MzfMb/MVhNvBC73rW53nEq3A 6HZlkgj/kuUe7gXO3uPd2Ls3qBTiE3HVkaJw83DScldPXDobSyM4dwg8GMJWYIkLbCYyeMus6 hQTaUEPJwfgEK5GE49XZwjDiAOxNM8/1JRyDg2t8ImOvf0bFrUYBwxv1Uq8CHZHL3iF+lkme7 PSrSi+2SHo197VPxrMVC0D4yideBNu4jGWs9eJT1iTIM7l9jwO0rPFnE2CTTdwDkof9tRzi2B qSM137/GjjOvgteQSARZnNz6angMybjqJfpF5frAZUB2WZQFjHlKmN63SuHII5vPgHJbRelUj imSxSZOJiLnV4SxUzbrrTTmC+JOan6DtX2vTaYuZ+FIZHII+lTGl6ezuVEwMPKWy+rjoJI1er +NkpDdPODlbF8KjZgBGE59mjcUJJ40yVqcEzSqbBSo/7M6wwFZyGhjvmy3j0N6B0VJkOeCGPP RNFeVH6SH43PXhqs32Jqpprbn8uFurcmEdZzzRpY6q/kl9Jd+eG9wZp2A8TReac6lHuT8Pd7V u7Jtew2ym6ziqFw9BBxhdCAm/805fozUmLHR0kw+ze8JuDuk55OQxTktMuoSLWDHf3KRK+l4h GDecnnGTUYf/OV+eCNEEMVfAs4gAxRaZ9ZBspcB8Do3UYu/UM30LFT/LPg/XjcnTmmN2aTsan oKHD0xXSvUKKjTg3dUU2sa0RWV7uKyAx25dU57MtC+L+ywGUepfmB5bHdpGfbFY8kxZJSOkfz qICvARve/QfTqJ9vNrLkJY5J2x9kXTlmluDUFxL03ERvZQD78dVe+9EHBr0C+KN84gHyUiTDE LgszuHuIO5mVbuW698HOGgYpyvYUvS5Ot/xgXssdkZ+QAwFpRPTd6EjY9HzteQ9qBkRNPqZPq zOwyYVZcYWgsuBH6nkU4kSlm4r0XadRxE3j96ITuzAV3j1zk2emn/Rf4JqgktGcEpBFl4lxJt qRzYDNzzWTj+6qGQMxLskwM0hao/RDmjXw7q5g+V6QotiXMSDbQZJmvKjs4P3+9hRnzliXxIG W0uy69tsyYR6LMBQyQSHWDV1CziEMBGf0mg03Nbm18EK4X74LibaqZA==
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2019 um 10:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #16 - 22. September 2018 um 16:50

Hello xxx!!! Smiley
Thanks for your kind letter... With each letter which you write me I I learn you better and better! I very much waited for your letter.
I very long and thought of our mutual relations, about our near future much... We have a future? What it?
All my ideas about my future, about our future, - about you xxx!!! Certainly. I think only of you!!!
My soul is happy, because you with me, but, during the same instant, I realise - we are divided by the big distance!
On my work I spoke with friends, about you, spoke that I have now a fine friend who lives in other country.
And I have told that you very much like me, and also I have told that I too very much like you.
All very much were delighted, as my friends very much want for a long time that I have begun a high-grade life.
But, One my colleague has told to me, that I am unfortunate. He has told that love it very seriously,
And we will suffer, so so we very much far apart... And I agree with him, we are very congenial but between us of hundred kilometres...
But I am happy, because daily I can write you letters, I can read your letters!!!
You very much like me, and I never and to anybody did not feel such liking... Only to you xxx!
It is inexplicable, acquaintance to you has changed my life!
When I have learnt you, I thought, that we will be only friends, and our relations remain friendly.
But now I think of you more often and more often, my thoughts only about you!
I now in confusion, also I do not know, how should operate now... That to me to do... I wish to be with you xxx!
I the woman only for one man and I can love only one man - you xxx!
I searched for you all life. I never felt such passionate feeling! I wish to be with you, only with you!!!
You the good person and the true friend!
All of us still far apart, and all of us are still not for long familiar, but in heart, we have hope, that in the future we will have a meeting.
I would like to see you, to speak with you. I very much wish to learn what you in a life!!! And I will search for a way to learn you more close.
I do not know our future, I only am assured, that we necessarily will meet, and the our meeting, the earlier will take place better!
And I will always write to you and while we can write letters, we have hope, hope fortunately, our general happiness, hope of a fast meeting.
Forgive to me, this letter sad - is a little, but I cannot write now in another way, to me is a little sad, because I now not with you.
Possibly I became sad after conversation with friends and colleagues though all of them wished to improve my mood.
We will meet ever? I very much wish to be now with you xxx!!!
Now, On my work it is a lot of work, I do the semi-annual financial report.
Perhaps When I will make the report, we can meet? I can take holiday for one month if all goes well on my work!
Very much to like me my work, but at first it is necessary for me to make the financial report, I am compelled to work much.
Now I take away some documents home, and I really work at night.
On my work I should be very attentive as I work with the important documents, but today I have been a little confused.
I constantly thought of us!
And how your day? You think of me and how it is frequent?
I thought today of you my dear xxx, I tried to assume than you are engaged at present.
I very much hope that I am present at your thoughts, in your heart. We far apart, but I feel warmth of your heart!
You very much like me, allow me to love you, to be close to you, to inhale air which you breathe...
I love you and all my thoughts only about you xxx! I was afraid to admit to you the previous letter,
And only your attention has proved to me, that I am necessary for you, that you also require me!
Now I cannot sleep at all easy... When I close eyes - I see you when I go along the street, I search for you among hundreds casual passers-by...
I am happy, as I can hope, I can dream, I can read your letters. I am happy, that I have such fine admirer as you xxx!
For ever yours Maria!

Spoiler:
Received: from f435.i.mail.ru ([185.5.136.106]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus004 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Mdrz9-1gQcPo2czF-00Pf5X for <xxx>; Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:37:10 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:Reply-To:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=1Ft/eyzgEUbIBlhFav72RLrKCpsax1ypGivzOjQX8uU=; oZol0bpPMfyCU=;
Received: by f435.i.mail.ru with local (envelope-from <mariaarhu@mail.ru>) id 1g3Io7-0001cM-Mb for xxx; Fri, 21 Sep 2018 13:37:07 +0300
Received: by e.mail.ru with HTTP; Fri, 21 Sep 2018 13:37:07 +0300
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?SGVsbG8gTHVrYXMhISEg?=
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 13:37:07 +0300
Message-ID: <1537526227.960924016@f435.i.mail.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----sUoiFWhpZSmL4zAOLiSoyGrdzEYCUC9d-K9EShPNDhabA8xtN-1537526227"
X-7FA49CB5: 5571747095F342E88FB05168BE4CE3AF
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:jISgy3VqIJw=:RfJFsdL21QC/Li0vZ5ZIzjr49g ntCBwsejQA3c9o/A/XN8ysUD3j7G5gE3KcUVw7zjKI1f8GYHfoRsMN2X24vgW/Wp9+mmLzct6 5hPdcygrXCB32I+khKN03h96xn5CJ0FWlGVjX+3XqjiyVzyOQ/rPU5UFu6n3pCJGPcZrRnyj9 GQt/9d9i2vzd8WySDT4UtQ1YDWLq8DRI2EUbt0/7MrAgFQh4xIoIiMmfGtil7t3O4kmuHRCjK 9WRYRJ88oAbAIfCmmEOx/Lxbv/cIVY2VUosrRyOeWKFSH1WEx9TDoaASWxUDGvhq9d+x1j06g KfM5mAWeUQjltsEtJkEip9DiAr2/nHS8+AWNtKrYGq/NGeULv0T8R/SmodLydUgvp8qqtKtMt PBc0BPhMTqUdL7H6jDUaZPsqTyR71cJePcQjBRNYqRLkfI0xOVFGV4s02xLoEdO8ysyjBuvHE vSPD+hxKUxLUo4VhbPZEXH8RMe+sn18fLF9cCvwZHwii6mpzVbz72l0jKaERA4nINQQKeu+uj 2arHQODY/jvv8x+SAmkRdBn8Tu9MJfPVgEyRkiN3ixO8S904XDE2kh/YXj5IngX4ttvlVRIzH GLAMHtcPqMnr2ReTJmf/2og8rcI5tk3RL4B2KsdxyxnfebWY+0BrDgJ6+PfMVj62QeJhcVREZ WkMnvntQERRMNkIA8s8JUzDAmLeHHV+aiQv4/jC8WqcLL776en0D4Ode0J8DaU095H+KmvEWa +yLrp2krXdMGoIeiaGxHF4qLnb33NSXpvKNXDdmY4bEDRLOleFDpWyuuh/f6rfIqP2DY6+WPl haGlsmnbvV5k4KeKo6nNIscjY57cQlnVuXCQmz71L7r9w21kx1ahT5De8IX+lEzGGyM/lxM7h vVVX5xwFO5olylmIeQvOF/HcyIQ41RE5+BsWWuU+OcuMP1PUhGvsCC3UzrO8dfCMRL9XxP7yf cDWjvHVFfgp/WNKM9mrT6hAGv+0Lkq7F4FaHsFgrMefOr58SNr0XZAaL3sY3JoGD4mLiIXpQ5 XV0dI2eBMDru2XoSRu/9PM1/SnH7BDpTKj77YoHqJEgpF1aHmECYgPP/KW5JZfEHluua5i6z4 nEkPMkIz/4tDjHzIHHrOwp/oysAr6nYtjUE84tPfRy5hlOjPCh6M0q/228OKgDNgSQrHEMnqo BZUbxRLhlnnnJmYqfAxArvmEYBpwA7asvSILkrj2Sd0MATM8cvMULOWaEHW3N+MktelhauKbM vDKPI/FlkWnfnbubR0cEBoIMcMy5LTmlyJupMgWMN8RDef7dYmwwUSwtmWEua9coQUPKRemic rE3Tna0E87Rlf++9uugiIUOgfMdvHpCcYmiRH17M/xTNbLm0na1Hp5HuX+K8iJ9fG/+1LSt3O rNkdV4+ZToQBsxirS0sSE1UEKPWL8lt4wAKZ05yWmGEHb/Y/C0B+Dp3AM+/CsQR1DU62CTpWR GS2vG8UtSDVHCbOZIrWYuchQTJxDYLE0OXkzq0I9xcfthvQ1lffouhP7Hc30vX3yJ2g3Ux5Tl a+tghIH3YFeVUdSnR8r80Iw18u5i/gBS9xDFNuJjXEE5f9lf3r3fgBlnF4EwbfZX5+YsYNLy1 v9XfG03uu6/HsNEszQK0MMVluDU21mLSlfqTu1PecTfYyAlewv6G/beBX+qmUWbQ7+TaRjJnU jWJmmxbFe9HleqjPbja1Rvx2ZGRCfEw7fYDfG7ZOmDDr8zhB2mMFvEl+tGPJNX/mESLyf1C5h 973n3nxujr7a/BV0CoSMaIbP8U3bTrHBFCuBCLhMO/KU35X2LXEqqemNInImHOblAtO7e6YrP DWI+PDODADytoTasRXRZE8Vd1y3ViBndvHzgh6cgSTgpLVmPG3473VyjU5pMTP8p1WzE//wWt rRtFIYzrjVfbo8sOiazNg6dntMz+ak+dBfN4T0rIKcf0ZDSENDl5EM4IA8dbrZ22fmsExituc yakkbUpK0W6hSgAlJC+4gZmkBu8uvEPkyk/6Q9gBZx4o6HVJ5WYIOeasoDmZMYrLrPVvKVtdm CsTsYDS2XtkBaqH0ul78+w9xrMOnSTgGZgYjCLPW17wWYukZBJGaDxAEMO0OcX6efYEEPkBqc RNn55qeiVfqAqlPFNMEpWFR8mjpKi7ah86YguhT/aO+eDNnVoy3BpRw==
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2019 um 10:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #17 - 24. September 2018 um 17:40

Hello my xxx!!!
I have remarkable day and it is very pleasant to me to see your letter!!!
Here fine weather and at me fine mood! Every morning, when I wake up, I am am cleared up by the morning sun.
Very gently, modestly rays of light it is insuperable approach to my eyes when I sleep, and it forces me to be roused, and to go to gather for work.
I am very happy to have such good and kind friend as you!!! I feel, that you for me are much more than the friend!!!
I at all do not represent my further life without you, your care, protection. I feel myself very confidently with you! You the best, you the strongest, you the kindest!!!!
I know that you always will help me and will protect me! I love you!
And I very much wish to share my good mood with you!!! I very much want, that you were always happy! I want that you were happy as I!
I want that you heard palpation of my heart, felt my fine mood and pleasure!
Today I have made to myself small rest, a lot of time have spent with my best girlfriend Olga. I have left the semi-annual financial report for tomorrow though I almost have made all, and soon I will have a lot of free time and it is probable very soon we can meet you!
Today at younger daughter Olga birthday and we wish to make to her a good holiday. We do very big pie, and even have thought up a small song. Here there will be today a kindergarten as many children will come!
I think will be very cheerful.
We talked with Olga in the afternoon much, and is final about you too. I have told to her that we wish to meet, and Olga was very happy, and rejoiced... Dear xxx-This our destiny, and to us has very much carried, that we have found each other!!!
My girlfriend very much is surprised looking on me. I very modest girl, and a vein as all people, but now all have changed. Our acquaintance has changed not only my life, but also my thinking. I cannot live without you. I will always love you, I will always think of you!
When I fall asleep... I think of you when I clear up early in the morning, I think of you!
This night the dream, about you has dreamt me! I do not know why, but I often represent you, in the street I look around for you among hundreds passers-by, and probably therefore you come to my dreams! Certainly I love you, and I can not think about something the friend... Only about you!
To me has dreamt, that we go together, keeping for hands on a deserted beach... We went barefoot, and sand underfoot was very warm and tender.
We were absolutely one, and it very much was pleasant to us. You spoke to me about something, I do not remember, but to me very much it liked, and I was at pleasure top.
We went slowly, spoke about something, nearby there was a sea, it caressed our feet!
Then we have stopped, you have strong embraced me. And we have thrown off from ourselves all clothes and have run to bathe in the sea!
There was an evening, and the gold decline slightly shined our silhouettes.
We jumped in the sea as small children. We were happy! We left water happy and little bit got tired.
And then I have woken up. Has risen from a bed, I felt very happy! I was little bit sad when has woken up, I very much wanted that this dream lasted eternally!!!!!!!
Yes, we will perfectly spend time together when we will meet. I know it, I am assured - we will be happy!
I did not tell about this dream to anybody, only to you! Even Olga I have not told this dream, I hesitated, because thought that she again will tell that I very kind and naive! But you do not think that it only illusion? We necessarily will meet!
My dear xxx? When I will arrive to you, we will be the happiest amicable and beautiful pair! We will be happy!
All the today long has passed for me very perfectly, I was all the day long under impression of this fine dream, and I so want that this dream became real.
I trust and I hope that we, once, we will go also on coastal sand gently keeping for hands. I will speak with you, and delightfully to look against each other!!!
Even now my imagination draws before me this fine and unforgettable picture....
Tomorrow to me there will arrive my mum, and that the most surprising my father. My father very seldom visits me as he should look behind the house.
But he is always very happy when I arrive to them, to the house in which I was born! I will speak with parents about us and our relations.
For me it is now very interesting and very important, I will say with my parents that we, I and you, wish to meet!!! It is very important for me and if my parents agree I I will plan travel to you!
I with impatience will wait for your letter!!!
For ever yours Maria!!!

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp36.i.mail.ru ([94.100.177.96]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus004 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M8Mqq-1fqFL91kLC-00vzAi for <xxx>; Sun, 23 Sep 2018 16:06:50 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=OKMar4yYl8eg267vT3XoTlnWqN9s6V6aiuF8fENu3iI=; KNxWmtGSPkXGY=;
Received: by smtp36.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <mariaarhu@mail.ru>) id 1g4524-0005Gt-JH for xxx; Sun, 23 Sep 2018 17:06:48 +0300
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 17:02:37 +0300
Message-ID: <1389599522.20180923170237@mail.ru>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Hello my xxx!
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------D812DE7F70CEEA"
X-7FA49CB5: 
X-Mailru-Sender: 6CF9F89FD7814F6B8EB79E621CA727545FEEDEB644C299C0ED14614B50AE0675
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:3HwXDoyDmfg=:j9QhX3caYoo7N2qC4ob/ANb3s6 aoio4Gb87w8ROBXVm/G+XblHEuOjhmf/vO4M+MIrzfvwHO2CwC6w8A816/Yv13cIAIxfDwfWy byptCQ0T8itR4VQ+FVH00oUVg6ccAXvr9v3jVVjbyZOmpLM2EYhk5jX4GYZ5ad4HRNboEcnk8 QdpViUEh//uKTiTguuBxZbrtkFLbHdJZ+2n94typ5NAtlO/symQ38icPnuA0bGznALYVRvkB9 1GrxxFNS91kqDpa33R7lAByLr4+mp+ltR5G4+pahqcBsfeanXBsbxRlHejc92JliaojhyU9N2 ixCVbUW9KMgtizTajzrXojOXDTokTHVlAj+UqgF0RxhNDTH6p7Gm0hN1mqoVYu7h8LF74LlXN IyrMk25ysoKhZGiMttlpsDFw7nol+WeDIuj168DFOE3jcSGa5Pthd4Ui81vzBVlzbs3tL1N4O opRaSBgSxkCfGkPnXNnRcJuMnv8kFNU3VQdKqqr2AOsqMLXyvB/5FPxixRflgr/bChBzD/cPl A6RhlglSwvtWSq3oOjxPF0Zs/hfAbfyIhiRj91u+EUjy1JNOuS8prrN7ULmUyUPB2j1CnlPeX 8z+6Ok0wqPuwBvqUiqE9N8mEtSV9aEs/olz3fMS3uNTGr5TLY3jDWr/rDyn9s7Yu/s3h9niID 2YaeLVfclRkg/3E8IszNr9Btphsb9gei67/il3Zm99Z57Wm8Bw0bkTp7esTAIPilADQO5Aa5R zdz16KMuLYkhlsXm76XMEe9BBohZ7DKuAf7r1ZcNjVtjJRysuNWf1rVRm7AlYOitSc7SsdSmf VffMRbzMDr+GNdsHVe3p6MT40lRQHX4j1NwuphhXAmwXg9ryIuVkMRLcY/5ElbuzRneMufpU7 MDbz0r3ARnRMcBor6ZYTO646b0KZYnzSMebUrDV/oVDZbJRaBLII4okI7Zhs21lSTRBlFhLbF J4GK+D/GQoNayuQbCnB5CrW14dbl38yH4qTHKv4nxTo7qATJSNCHI/IKfdhm9po8XwIPBNeMb snvOstyKpV/HpMq56b1MIJ5XD0VWyhY0OoShfiWgTFpZOei63dlwQ2c2KK2McVisFEjoshc+E PNQTYdJTuiA7nm6SPZz9gp5Q4i68Zv8DZa51oJfuFxotl1WeZC57r5ff3yk1iehdVSxs/8lZa ZfdYMO5lr2Y3gBShDwCLtRgC75eZeXRv7w2uC5QEghr7TTyF+p22tITmJyofloKL3YxmOMq01 FM3sGGkI3CFjElCwZ/rZKgzeCA7MA2AaD8dtXjxc1L8PhfhuSqQGKhpwfUDKyVp/4+ozQPg9d uhGqlZBnTblmiHMuPjYzKQzpbLgWVTTJx2LSTLx9RCDLGcpUMA2T3N9ktq0fpikt3uWHQHgUu IY/nlFN005GJWjvuVJOKS9XOcmfzovonUh8S2Q+zV2u8HjKUwACpG2uu6nLm8jH3nJxs79QJ7 dtEm0Oh9a1Ew9bmogIbOsiomposN1y4gJagGQugSgpmjHZ9MzgdmfjdhrJvVts4VJfHC453Wl p56y2azlaZ10GPiws1np/7UjdaGYnePXzYLbneWdnMiMGr0YE4cdKXTkC3MgctgBVu38cUx4Z B37gE2hHUVdAb7LSwf/juCdCFQwILPUOGHYMMhAI2AFcBFTXDJ8jlyErpGL0l6ZbQ/pu0mJ1p PXH1hOfliN51axHtsV+jBBEcMSf8d3kavFR7pVkarZutVsyiM1yHJcjPP3XTl/1hEM0FaKraQ YduacYNgWs3/oEnSmMDr0zxXtSVMHKsU30JEXIdFqkxYMDZI2Rek1JPDQUfoxbacELR+Pq1w0 OhDMVSd6d5YwT9ABd7432SNmHiBJHBFQ6FX48xRgSxYwUGs77eRUQUWfof1MixUh7YKMtl5Gd ksYkfrMLYn6nAeoEG5Cc4DwwPICJF2+pvm924L/uVp0Ctejg6vkYSfgLJ1tWgXAJtz1DrQijl fysykabjVUbsIBPdGXGEYeeHjR7dfNfZwHRD5GXY6m+OjizRD7FiWj7v0Q8C2R8W8Xb6dancP fdejyJ95I/qroVLK+oJqug3hRVsOxupfDzREQv0J4Dez9tLEHyChu1mGS8Aaa7ZZ/GRct2isD 46bPLa+cJ7Nkvzb81+wh78nLN0Kx5Xc6XS4/8AVSGoyfa+s5QyRdMJw==
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2019 um 10:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #18 - 25. September 2018 um 13:44

Hello my fine xxx!!!
Today weather cold here.
The sun very seldom appears between clouds, but your letters for me as bright beams of the sun in this grey world!
Your letter has warmed my heart. xxx, I am very happy and happy to receive news from you today!
Your letters always force me to feel much better.
I wish to tell to you, that you very fine and are remarkable the man. For me you the unique man with whom I wish to build my destiny.
I love to you more and more with each new your letter. I do not know our future, but I think, that sometimes people do not use possibility which are given to them by destiny.
I think, that all people have possibility to build the future, Our life really is sometimes very unfair, and every day we should that that to choose, that that to lose...
I do not wish to lose you, I wish to be with you as my heart prompts to me, that only with you I on the present will be happy. And you also will be happy with me. I am now really very happy!!!
Yesterday, before to go to a bed, I thought of you when I have undressed, and have laid down in a bed, I thought of you when I have closed eyes, I have seen your person and when I have woken up, I thought of you!!! At me than feeling was never stronger and more passionate than now!!! Every second, and each section of my body I think of you!!! Every day you more and more occupy my thoughts. You have similar sensations? For me I am very important to know how much is dear to you, and that you feel, when read my letters!!!
I think of you constantly. When I slept, I had again a dream, and you were final the protagonist of my dream!
All night long you were before my eyes. I felt you, touched you. This dream was so real, that even now it seems to me that I sleep, and my dream is there was a real life! I am now very serious, I even having pinched myself some times that "will wake up" and to be again with you.
Now I certainly understand, that it was only a dream!!! I wish to tell to you, that I really feel very strong and serious feeling to you.
And I wish to inform, that we should meet each other. You, also as well as aspire to embrace me! Our meeting will be very important in our lives.
You agree with me? I have insuperable desire to meet you in a real life!!!
I believe, that it can be possible! It is a real thing!

To me yesterday there has arrived my mum. I am always happy and very much I rejoice to the moments when I can see mum.
She lives far from a city, and I can sometimes see her when she arrives to me or when I can visit her.
I very much love my mum!
We as usually during long time went on an evening city, I like to go in the evening after work on a city.
We spoke about our friends and the acquaintance very much.
And, naturally, we spoke about me and about my private life.
And as you most the loved one for me though I nevertheless did not meet you, we spoke about you.
I talked to my mum and the daddy about our mutual relations. I have told him that I wish to visit you. I asked them for suggestions, and they have told to me, that it is very good idea to meet you at you!
My mum with small excitement spoke about forthcoming travel, but she very much loves me, and has wished me and you the big good luck.
It is very good when parents bless children, and I am very happy, because you have very much liked my parent.
My mum asked me that I have transferred you her best regards.
I consulted on friends how it is better to travel to other country, but all who travelled speak me that travel very expensive pleasure Griesgrämig
I very much hope that at me it to turn out to find enough money, and I can buy the cheap ticket as if I will not have not enough money I cannot arrive to you.
My mum very much worried and at first even has refused flatly to release me to you.
But, I know, that is obliged to visit you because I cannot live if I will not meet you and nobody can hold me now here.
Even one day spent with you, will be for me paradise pleasure!
Road xxx, I very modest and obedient daughter, but sometimes I - am unshakable in decisions.
Possibly this character trait has been transferred me from my father. Also could persuade mum, and she even encourages me now.
I will travel to you soon as I love you, and I cannot remain more in loneliness.
I know, that you the fine man and the best person living on this part of our planet are YOU!!!
And you have won my heart, and now I only yours. In your hands the most expensive and valuable, that I have - my soul!!!
And you have won my heart as I cannot sleep now in general - I think of you constantly.
My soul to aspire to you, she already with you, and only my body here because it is incapable to overcome distance dividing us... In difference from my soul!
I am not capable to understand, that occurs to me now only about you my dreams, and of a meeting in real!
I know, we will be together!!!
Tomorrow, as soon as I will clear up, is final if I can fall asleep, I will go that Tomorrow I will learn more about forthcoming travel, and I will write in more details about it!
I the optimist, and I hope that we can meet you next month.

And it is possible even earlier, if I is capable to find enough money!!
I believe, that our meeting will help us to learn us better and much more close!
I am assured, that I wish to meet you xxx. I feel, that you became more closer to me.
And I wish to tell to you three words of love. But, I can while only to write in the letter I LOVE YOU!!!
I trust that will be very fast day when I can say these words, and I can hear your words, looking in your eyes!!!
You should understand, that I wish to tell now! For last two days I set of times represented our first meeting
I really wish to see you, to speak with you, gently to hold your hands and to look in your eyes.
This letter very sincerely is possible, but I hope that you will understand everything, that I wish to tell!
A little it is difficult to me to find replacement of Russian words which I wish to tell to you, but I know that you perfectly understand me, and feel my mood in it an instant while I write these lines! Very perfectly when two loving hearts Become uniform and indestructible!
My soul always is opened also you likely has noticed that I am often very frank, but I cannot differently though me other really to have to pay expensively for my frankness …
I always speak truly and I do not love, when people lie. I hate it! And you like me, because you also are very fair and frank with me!

xxx, I think, that we have real chance to try to be closer!
I think, that we should try to use this chance. Probably it is our destiny!
I will look forward your answer, you should know, that I think only of you now!
I wish to tell to you xxx, you be my love, I believe, that you and I will speak more frankly about our feelings.
I wish to tell to you about everything, that is in my heart and in my head now.
I do not know, how write it in words, but I try to explain it to you now, and I hope, that you can understand me
Today here - the cold wind, also would not be desirable to leave the house on street at all, and only thoughts on you warm me, I feel, that you - my favourite.
My heart wins faster when I dream of our meeting in the future.
Last night I had dream of us. It was the remarkable dream. We were together and spoke much.
I do not remember, where we were, but it was not important for me.
I was very silent, and I even heard as you breathe! It was the happiest instant in my life, it was so real...
Then we have arrived to the house, we had dinner with candles.
Then we have arrived to a bedroom, but it was the final moment which I remember.
To that-that I have woken up, I was so happy, and my heart knocked very often.
I have understood, that it was only the dream, but it was so real...
I think, that this dream has the important value for me. Probably it is a sign?
I do not know. But I really know, that I love you xxx all my heart!
I really would like that this dream which I saw, would be real sometime! You would like it xxx?
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I WISH TO TELL TO YOU ABOUT IT PERSONALLY,
I WISH TO SEE YOUR PERSON AND TO SEE YOUR EYES IN THE LIFE AND I WISH TO TELL TO YOU: I LOVE YOU!
My your heart xxx, I speak it to you, to that-that I love you!!!!!!!
I speak to you about my feelings, and I am assured, that you should know about it!!!
I never could even think of that that I will so is enamoured in you, but I am very very happy that we are familiar with you!!!
I think, that we should meet, I know how to make it. I will think and I will find out about it,
I think of you as about the unique man with whom there is my future. Without you my life … cannot proceed. Only with you!!!
I know, that we should meet and be with each other. I love you xxx, please do not forget it feel fire of my heart, and I think, that we should use this chance,
If you feel too most as I!!!
I wish to tell to you xxx, please ask your heart, what it feels? What speaks you your heart?
Also give me the answer. I will look forward your answer.
If you are enamoured also, it is very perfectly!!! I understand, that you can reject me, but I love you anyhow.
You the unique man of whom I can think!!! Yes, I love you xxx, and force of my love is boundless!
I thank the God, that I have written to you and have found the perfect man,
I searched for you all life xxx.
I am very raised and boundless is happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always yours Maria!!!

Spoiler:
Received: from f18.i.mail.ru ([94.100.185.146]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus007 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MEFMk-1fyC713w1g-00FS7L for <xxx>; Tue, 25 Sep 2018 12:30:39 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:Reply-To:Date:MIME-Version:Subject:To:From; bh=7/bdQ5SI4y+MvIsaoS8j7cWyVPwZ5QgRLNrcxPsieTw=; FNN0747s9nHHU=;
Received: by f18.i.mail.ru with local (envelope-from <mariaarhu@mail.ru>) id 1g4kbx-0001pN-8P for xxx; Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:30:33 +0300
Received: by e.mail.ru with HTTP; Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:30:32 +0300
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?SGVsbG8gbXkgZmluZSBMdWthcyE=?=
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:30:32 +0300
Message-ID: <1537871432.455927492@f18.i.mail.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----Gv0rZzY3stB1SgRXdgdeLjW0HL1U0Ztg-3fbdpWMPLhwIKRgm-1537871432"
X-7FA49CB5: 53FDB0A1CE3EC88B3B503F486389A921A5CC5B56E945C8DA
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:6p/pmWaVgEs=:TbcT4xDPzzxZ50JQHJhdI8ZYGn yo88M/77ijfguT5dNxhE1ZyNAOUSw63HLeYEUGVl7rGFnuP4rQILYcB8EzHZEZVMdWuTrPGLg 7bo3nx7pnshPsWjIw2jjHKw7zYTEGk8DMXJ5AOVpWuWbIXi0p5HVr/78YcTK2nzmkAZk5j/Ac Gw+AkMRaHlYVH5mrQS4aupnsuxH+HN9lLa2H/BhmzWh+TitHnJIWmV762cfEmT8bPG+0wcILp aji2j0mLA5BQij2+G/499gGkX6ztiFCnLpC53qUoFObCbJ3zqf9Lmj2T88muTlFWyQyWXmALs CidShh3zFQRyNBmEs2xyBxN1Q2GGVW9DUJDTO6omu91Ov9e0dUyt5TbopWpWTvObo71ah9OUI agiX/OjlUHn7uSs9N4nZ1D+5FidpZ4a9BrA20FZhAzDTthuSlDNp0xUpgUJiy9wswsdnQ0ahH SCMq+jhl0vTRf5uwAGk52Q6FshmPwXFB/AcZSzT3hqGOhngNDoWM9sXQKabM8EidsRa1kChQJ 5xqoqiwr0ZMg2agsRFyJA8ujh3Im55ZGDuSyouEMBW20azneslTHn8/3OGqAk9vfYvIRI3OZc JrezTrszfYIZccnLbAEAxz6Ahmdha50QV7P1btmcI50499pY/f4433k7Zyp3LzyIiag4hptRy Plt0wAGlqCMYlFqRfCyddKbllHoQG71ijoDy8rud19bfjG4VtUluNzjwt3azpnw5DLP8u2Q33 N7ejq3tlgkwFd5kk2DddIVkWlsdU7cS4GC390SnqYBZEUJxu+1PFP3UBRPDE5nEKTPQDhlnSZ bfjULV/TKo6xbZX5vzeVU/7HyoOAXpohmicsQhmAqdRnmDv8/XbLM4IStrWfzv9ncdF2PO4ce /w5lwMokYJawrGBFKhiKXsyxiH8KM44QnImjHDJBGcUL/fiuqGiuDd7RX3l3yi7w/6T+bKpqC hXG2qzMCOeNozJUewyA5K+QPbn/Up0S/u8Ko4oM6OPBjnNgvFLEZGUa7vjAYJ47+XM+D06iMN qnrGLxVvlzoqJKoRegQGLqVi2kVwR3693tPphyPrn5pHoiPFwTQvufHGVeUfYMq1g8T0+25jI L5k+BiPFnaBqwBj7dNZ31EGNGRT7damc2T3e+mFvsg3n2yYlHoQE9YhNuVgPtzbLpOSXCBD+W srIm9eKGMSdIGZn7umm+2lo+6UMeMzwZEaosjOcTWgwLuiT9eK1/0wRiwk8Hi/HOPp0kXs7OH WzfadqxWYnoqyxpNax4ygn4ZR4diJ1wi6U57QKvDholDHr2+0ovnL/g3YGT+HEZscDQitz67l HHJaHZcn/JsCs4fy2nfC0SG/cpo5HrWJTAaeG/ni7MPmW9zguXD5FnNpmzNUyUvnWBAozOy9/ V/iJx6SJLqwF4bT4V/8qpsUPb202A4Yc0syHI0/Wid8/ZuDQO56ZPwiiPlZsqgdqGv25v5I4W WopiYNy4vea4+ttBeLxF9wq2ryX3IusEMw++Pgi4QMtuaiLWRARfFeRPfZDa9IKJ5OLTtSs1i 4n2iHzw0pgHZcgJ2nVS1weqwnavLXWJs8cPwlBDUUlb7ncuw8rzIl/tk0brP2vZpvowa9oGfG 3K7GRZfrLIs3jf3+dYUYoLL+QczCyHIp75UeNQoiTX9NVkEOcoFh8+l8/BcAML4pz6uiZ65gb Y7kMPlhroLJJmdlHJdQ4DGzFXDjtA8DmhT0HGdbMcktau6myL8PSEMX4tdPIjyJQHyPr9vRU1 xtFGbSgu5ot9M6C5AWnZDCzqW4W9yjOIrkfv0jNJHUi2fVcFFz3lPhc7JQigRfLaWBgk2WBKD 9QMll/hlI+/fRaTsAAJoPpIyeszUBVEwYD5G0nGEyPxYeI4rZHaYU9FcsC8PpUyAjERs/wC9u 4eYwuWOEvkUhfcVOuQ+nHPxtitrZU3723E6AYUQVY5thT+2A9SZ8ivIUas9HeEt/SCWd+Gyar 7T8qx6KNVy+ub7EHljlRfCo8PNf8++76oXiRqOKuFw6S8Wxy8RvCD1MkLXLUVcoLEs2xhiREW 5beeB6bsgSfnMhXqB+QbkwGtikRGcb3Ig9veAbF20+SS3sxYwsAjMJg0FUb78Jqtx3/xYA4z0 VbaA/AF1Ix3lZP9M/DNQcZ+FRW0wrz9rbddviHvjmeNuchZt2518AiA==
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2019 um 10:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #19 - 27. September 2018 um 20:01

Hello my love xxx!!!
I to see very happy today your letter!!!!
My feelings to you are boundless, my heart is filled by love to you, and I feel passion to you!
I very much love you, and I constantly think of you, I love You,
When I go along the street, I think of you, I represent that we will go together on these fine streets,
I dream of our meeting, and I am ready to do everything to meet you!
Nothing can prevent our meeting, and nobody is capable to prevent to meet to us.
I spoke with my mum, and she has told to me, that I should meet you necessarily,
Our meeting is necessary for us, I love you more lives.
In last letter I promised to you to learn in detail about travel to you!
I have met the fine girl from whom studied at university and she has sincerely decided to help me!
She travelled also all knows about rules and the documents necessary for travel much!!!
I have told to her about you and that we wish to meet!
I very long talked to her, and now I know all, and I know as to make correctly and quickly all documents.
It is necessary for me to make the visa, the passport, the medical inquiry and it is naturally necessary to buy the air ticket!
I can make the passport for some days, and I will start it to do today, This most simple!
Also I can make the visa and all my documents to travel to you for two weeks or even faster!!! But money is necessary for me - now...
To make the visa and all my documents to me it is necessary 180$ or even little bit more, and also 760$ there are air tickets in two ends.
In general, on estimation it is necessary for me 940$. For me it is many money and to me not probably to find such sum of money.
I have a few money, but my savings are very small, and I am not capable to pay completely for travel to you...
Also I have no close friends from whom I could take so much money...
Now I am a little disappointed, and I do not represent where to me to find so much money. I very much hope that you will help me.
When I think of you, my heart starts to fight much more often, Only you exist in my heart, only I think of you at the nights.
I with a shiver wait an instant when I can touch you xxx, I represented thousand times an instant when for the first time a smog to see you.....
You stand with colours and wait for me... You smile. I run to you, not paying attention on surrounding people....
You all faster and faster go to me, you are gentle, but strong embrace me, passionately kiss my lips,
And I speak to you, not stopping as I love you xxx, and you also cannot stop, and also to me speak about feelings,
And we together go on a city, and we speak not stopping about love, about us...
Also it is not noticed as night comes. Then a dawn....
It is my dream, I on a miscellaneous represented our meeting How you represent our meeting xxx???
You feel a sincere shiver? When I think of our meeting to me to become very very well,
And a pleasant shiver in the stomach basis... And you??? That you feel, what feelings at you when you think of me, about yours Maria!?
I on a miscellaneous represent our meeting, but I do not know, where and when we will meet,
I wish to arrive to you xxx. I only am assured, that we will meet very soon!
I cannot suffer more, it is necessary to see for me you, to hear your breath,
I very much very much very much love you and I wish to be with you!
My heart belongs to you and only to you!

Yours Maria!!!

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp40.i.mail.ru ([94.100.177.100]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus002 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MQRb8-1gAxqj0Zem-00Tmfd for <xxx>; Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:18:22 +0200
Received: from smtp40.i.mail.ru ([94.100.177.100]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus002 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MQRb8-1gAxqj0Zem-00Tmfd for <xxx>; Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:18:22 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=Kr5R4MZCZL0nXi82L5Jxdj3gct0y5/JJsX+I+9OnE9Y=; YvUjvpIZv2RvE=;
Received: by smtp40.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <mariaarhu@mail.ru>) id 1g5VFI-0004MN-GY for xxx; Thu, 27 Sep 2018 15:18:19 +0300
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 15:15:50 +0300
Message-ID: <1136296028.20180927151550@mail.ru>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Hello my love xxx!
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------981CD222F0C1DF1"
X-7FA49CB5: 462275124DF8B9C99B0B8D173C204012BD9CCCA9EDD067B1EDA766A37F9254B7
X-Mailru-Sender: 6CF9F89FD7814F6B8EB79E621CA727545FEEDEB644C299C0ED14614B50AE0675
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:d50rEj5Kby0=:NnQf2zobaSJtlvTgdt1g1wIAhO EPzlKHKex6mKUh2fXYUucOoKHPO6yXSFjC7/crGsmifBQir2ihSbIcj+9iJyywN7E89Y71ZFU qUcVNzvxJLcdFXtaU9CiI9YhwOKPTL5jB8QKIca3SHRjxlcaeErw3dmRT2m0cadJb67Ai/jdw /GerytNy8eI8GUKzA0FmWvdk0PAqI7wP5YXff0yCMMs0N+OJbRk00ypdbDLWnqPzF8KaNoclB 8sI9sqRtspEtGPee5JIJGYBO8XnwbD9MFx8Ook5M39WXbTKUsAgRuV2dyGSojMWEjIb0D2AzG ry118WwX1+GtdepuRuYyNLV7xpkNesuquGi6IvOf2ZUzaAIKmrfXGNSkaierMtu6ssPDXrkeT QxIXDTWt6fAM0Kj0JUXKAvdX6Y0DMDFEOrj+SVlY3a8bJDoaTzA4g7dji9C8uzYIkG5o+9rdp jA31mVnTtQbuKAg69gWusjsoxHQak84PrnWByiKAV5V4EFKUjtG8PXA1VFMETCT3rkYMSij4+ LdlbSGxxLxYQOBcaVMgFrNQalzxFIs2l6DRqm6VBVHHFLPHlpf1f7b+9yf2EluvIEBEOXTVKu VxybV+/2yKGxRHzSdc+wrimaIWv4joZ+oY5Y+sFSOgzipwyDhIGAyS3mdpvDpJJ1y3t5Iv+vA pxZhEP+aQGarGWczrIIlnqOtg7Hp9stxuVjREKWalA6uCSZ0S6zFlZqyjTWpr0uj/eNzt9m0Q BpNxR3ucbwjKWruEhYi9TJVzia/T9WAn1DZniICg25k9qD+zx+ba5cGIzvfztMpBoAU8lp91+ IltmK+By+85zXr2R5TxLNVsEnSEhtqJYqeqwnkme8iaaRx5bnwExIy4RriOLI+ejfyPJPJCN5 ZPOkdfGsKIv/cFtdeMu0d0i89tgRxuHomQ366YIJSPUecwdk08X4Gyrfa8oTZIZorfSPM14po pTCzkkKpj8SXpK2H7oTgrcm3DPu51Nm1FxvSJpaE29ObHQBb+Gb4j+3Wj2gAoxui8m6XH9tBH 6CrMcZ5IpJp++9DSK52ouFHsE5/0VpLtsB00ClBlf3SUjlPYACIBw/lXd1EQ+etm9wobcotQ/ A01r40w9nuXSHekv8ksbg0gTDRTFPeIdxDfpBHvtIHrGtUhVM3CULgLaNmpOngFe9FKjE5Z+X jZTHLJs8gxhhbgUfYfkeTb5uLeDYj61+cHDEt3g2dKh667ScviVlLGe+L16GIkUHymDc214za UYA3EWCAn0eZNoHN39LghKQ3/TXPCZZrxqoe9QQ106/k63XXPABgOsyVR3kSeO6fz3cf8+VWa grnuiZDGT/gqF2pqWKbjzjLCZntL+wnY7N2tf8iffKvq7qE3hrtvemJ7RTdfynievSEMz3Grh nTAKvA76UIViTPY18Q+VKGYghAfDhuV6CHMfk9FI8VTe9HrKyNmzvfPzG+/xvwFPhg5hdfC0i JWI4jhMoPn6ziokP/RM3YRztNraVM3Ype0pQd3UuMdcQKNXFSxwynJeSNgFJ9dCNS/8DxjvdA v72JpugM1P1qEMzgHTkwZkjzJIQ8ZcjGdP6pVM6TMAELGG9nYf8iQAoBl0mHeUfcXUnimPZg1 NFhlDgFZLZB0UUb+0d7kQRUuc2U3lFHUh8UNYIkhEUp+OsDv+3jTdr54OnIyUD8zZ6lhGjeYx 43eA+C1DadkwG2IfnibRyi4b3GC7MiWw5iSclNZn9Bb0HEr0rqBIxtFlPGnXLYXX3NE8emBPO 4+Mel4l6334fIKtMOqOTRreYmTko3zO05cMQG1Zx1bA2sYoOF22j16M3mLxEYVqylDtMA3g6z to2xaiz7Q+pSwPDgH24/3cFJUZFLRq//gCqaPilFGBfJI1BABhb1xdLqAa6Vfr/p/PC3dHYLs nhOjKdvuMMzQ4KjerYSQXFpVjk5W37z45I/fQCXRVzul+ErEHwedQovkrH61T2s+yOPaa7X0o eX8XdTN80pMa8kIJIchiEjYayB4DaFGoPxm19TKC/8nezy/ARk7haIw9q8EVlGXlTerIy2Qod rvHnX+d0JrKvHjHHqcQbkkH1A8+evfI6xrgx5Lq1i0I49LJqBW7HHSRlRuLLQsvVUUJmtAzPS zrsNXMIjf/gjAwwmzENXtlnqBN/A7GVmpfTu7DP5Ot62EG92083ptA1ZLvhlBKVY/Wqmxyb3s OSk79RaGxglYTatJwV9dyohN
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Dezember 2019 um 10:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema