Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Yekaterina <kate.lady803@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 13959 mal)

seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Yekaterina <kate.lady803@gmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 29. Mai 2018 um 17:22

Hello my love xxx!
I have received your kind words and your answer to my last letter, my favorite!
My dear, my love xxx, in my last email, I told you about my love for you.
I could not hide my love for you, my soul prompted me that I have to say about my love for you,
because it's so hard to hide a close feelings, I love you, my man.
I love you and I want to tell you this, please do not let me out of these feelings and emotions.
I'm sorry, we can only communicate through the Internet, I want to see you in reality.
I want that favorite! Our e-mails connect our love and feelings for each other,
Our message is our salvation from all the difficult and boring things. I want to tell you my favorite,
I can not without your messages, your emails are necessary for me!
They really mean a lot to me! And I love you my dearest xxx!
My love, I want to say that my parents and my best friends are very happy for us,
They - all the time asking about you, about your feelings for me, and I'm not worried, I tell them about our feelings of love,
because I do not want to hide my love to you all, I found the meaning of life, I love you and I miss you FAVORITE!!!
My love, I want to tell you that my colleagues at my work are very happy for us too!
But one of the waitresses talking about me very bad things,
her name - Natalya, she - 43 years. It is not a good woman, she gossips about me,
I'm not much a woman, because I consider you a beloved xxx the Internet, and she thinks,
it is not good, because she said that in their past time,
when Kazakhstan was the Soviet Union, and the people did not have internet! They saw the reality,
and not just the computer! I was so disappointed by words of Natalya,
because I think it is not right, it does xxx? I think that a man can choose a woman,
or a woman can choose a man, if they want it mutually and they genuinely like each other.
I think we have a mutual feeling of love, and it's better than anything else,
When people love each other mutually, I think it is - an important fact of love.
Indeed my xxx, whether our feelings are mutual? I think of our message that this is so.
I also want to tell you that Natalya no husband, she lives alone, she thinks,
that all men do not deserve her attention, because I think it's about a very high opinion!
She thinks all men - stupid man, this is - its opinion only.
I do not know why she thinks so badly of men, why?
I think people like Natalya very stupid. I think it is not right when he says so much about the men!
I think that this woman is selfish, I think that you will agree with me on this.
But I do not want to talk about this woman, because it is so boring to me. All right? I want to talk only about us, my dear.
I want to tell you that my parents are so happy that we met each other, I say to you again and again about this!
I talked about my arrival to you and I want to tell you with my words about,
my parents were so surprised they asked me seriously if I set to come to you,
and I said that I can not live without you, and I decided to be with you, xxx, and dedicate my life to you.
My mom and dad have agreed with me, because they understand that I can not live without you, and as they told me,
they loved each other when they were young! I want to tell you that my parents asked,
I told you to 'Hello' from them! They wish us a good and happy life together!
My dearest xxx, I have good news! I want to tell you,
today I spoke e-mail with Galina. The fact that there is a good aunt Galina Tatyana in Astana
that can help me with information about my arrival to you xxx! I also want to tell you,
Aunt Tatyana Galina helped immediately when Galina and Ethan met each other on the Internet, when Ethan wanted,
Galina came to him in Australia. Aunt Tatyana Galina helped with all the information necessary for the production of documents for Galina,
who needed to come to Australia to Ethan. This aunt Tatyana works in a travel agency in Astana.
It's very good for us because it will help me with all important details,
Information about all the necessary documents for my visit to you my love xxx.
Galina tries to talk on the phone with Tatyana in the coming days, and ask about all the important information for me!
Galina and Ethan View translation to 'Hello', and hope that we will soon be together! They are so happy,
and happy for us my love. I also want to tell you that it is so good that Galina and Ethan,
and as you and I found each other on the Internet, I think that the Internet is the assistant in everything on the internet people can find any information,
and it is very important that people can fall in love with the Internet. I love you my favorite,
I am confident in his love for you, and I want to tell you that every day I want to be with you more and more,
I love you, I can not without you my dear! You are so necessary for me, I love you!!!
I'm ready to apply all my strength to our meeting. I think we should have a meeting anyway,
because we need to know each other better. The meeting will help us to make significant steps in our lives. You agree with me?
I am very determined to meet you. I recognize the information as soon as possible and will inform you immediately,
as soon as I have the necessary information. I am so excited about our meeting.
I understand that I can not hide the tears in our meeting my eyes. You just do not pay attention,
if I cry on the day of our meeting. All right? You promise me? I want to feel the touch of the hands of his beloved.
Your tenderness is necessary for me. I want to feel your care. Then I'll be the happiest woman in the world!
And I'll try to make you the happiest man in the world! I think that our meeting would be the first step towards our happy life!!!
Let's make our life happy and long! I want the union of our hearts was strong! I want to take care of you,
I want to love you with all my heart female. I do not want us to hurt something in life. But without this it is impossible to be happy,
so we have to overcome all the difficulties on our way. Our love should overcome all!
Also, in the coming days, maybe tomorrow or the day after, I want to go to church, I have to thank God,
for the fact that we found each other my love, I thank God for it! I know that God will help me,
for you to become my xxx, I know about it! My favorite on this I finish my email to you,
I will wait for your next e-mail from my great love and desire to be with you!!! You should know,
I feel very happy when I read your posts, my favorite! I will think of you!
I love you, and I want to be with you as soon as possible my love xxx!!!
      kisses and hugs,
      Your love Yekaterina.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <kate.lady803@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-f44.google.com ([74.125.82.44]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus006 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MV1xr-1fqZMy1aKT-00YQIV for <xxx>; Sun, 27 May 2018 21:27:14 +0200
Received: by mail-wm0-f44.google.com with SMTP id l1-v6so26827757wmb.2 for <xxx>; Sun, 27 May 2018 12:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version; bh=FlYQuBvf4XSaZrOBRMRQXgjzsuqylzYy629KEOvjwVs=; b=GtC6UeyqyinV5osnmuAng7DucEEQpzSTqV4zjQqxAoGdGVE8SU55b+liT1lNUhCS3U FFNVxtOHWQk64fIwbq99nenD5+CestxVxA9nXBa22TIj5uRJ4wxQxG/qIvJ8ezJn65Ki fdA+8Qse//d62mEqgOH5aA/8JG5SP5hli8zgBbGMmMrlpLOCxhO5ar9bFd3Otwbq70u5 rwKy8BFI/1+jhb5hiSKNlFAd+ZAwoHjMTNgz+EHPId5SpGk5JGpSGjauOi9S7+GLCs9a f8NOD2++xPB7IdNcqWUXVIivyXmvcXXfDJ6QKMCM/cGL7r8nekwjeP7TrPJMjyPR0qPa Gt9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=FlYQuBvf4XSaZrOBRMRQXgjzsuqylzYy629KEOvjwVs=; b=fcMAN4lWn2djesLPRm8ba9rHIxbLjL4WrIJbm2qcYJme+GH93qPDEH7yyZ/eBny5iO UE+Z5eosDKY2ZvOKM2F3Oe5mAZ+dmyjYx04Pnwhie2VTBw/eTTF/Z335tMtwRKyvLuB3 ccCohk04gIXhJXvdCAl+5DRksd1d/5Xh4GO2QBWN6+VDZ3V3rCURQZfYjKpSRJpOQF0w id3FGVd36IFRoBBqCBInAS8HyfuLoEa6f6rtun3g9ipB9y8W2bEIwP0iEniWOSmScArk eZNe2ub1KOLFLtqfTj9gHKKthcDaBVxMyyxA8fvnh30NGK/JgFkF7NX4iEiuHLOZGLTa ELGA==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALKqPwfTwUsGnIVe+AQszhUZBowMNljBdqQH/1Th+fSnaqaEbS+PpfOC vVuXKtQ0yHEoFMqs8egEjsMvCQ==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:2bcb:: with SMTP id r72-v6mr223692ljr.133.1527449231604; Sun, 27 May 2018 12:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([46.39.230.86]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id c74-v6sm1404039lfh.78.2018.05.27.12.26.53 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Sun, 27 May 2018 12:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 12:20:20 -0700
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <649413130.20180527122020@gmail.com>
To: "xxx" <xxx>
Subject: Hello my love xxx!
In-Reply-To: >
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <772095648.20180417025516@gmail.com> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> >
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0B51D81C028A2A75B"
Envelope-To: <xxx>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:7/zv3kHrRRw=:rF2PTt/pcuf638L8/NhUqayHLQ fGV03n00nbfg+YXeHd52vRbPj3bDyQ9JQtYDLagiJ1mOcpYrtYyscDJwmHDfNbR2zMgi17aAV E9LDc429UsmMUK85pHTv+Hiie2CASTKiDQM5+T3VQZ+hQ9ZZluHhszBjHXtz/iZjSKOnFfuIt aCkol9RTMdaTrNqD8zVcnsHQ0kHUar3/+x5Qcw4RAzyyh763fk1rvAS0nTbDeDr8D2iNnY1FG eMyXCZVR1QgBfSDjX9jIcnRGwrArl/L7H76G68sZdXhC9G1yLkZkBm7PP6hqxb/11geUBcQ27 2j2jdqHXfXzFu71Ske/IqbFGAmlesNCh6MLRXK2726f09StgHsQGMuPaCt/1PaVCy1u8WVjCA JufZgauzxYx4bQFAJu7LNfAH6CjB97hNWvDk69xVrA6FM2LBvxsmccdnovfugSFQQHmtGr2Mu txEl99hZMKD0o7fsTyQPSvBDSw+DmfCSzvfRq7m9rfTwaEKbpDMSaS51QyZ59Lzw4GfEQe/VG 0JT8j9UTUliknAgYm5c1BXCJdfwi+ALpLyIAlNP8714MBY65zfcGFmb2aZQQ+0z/1NaToYBHu vans/vQX5x1qVhcNeQDs0ycv63y+AqRrIfBpclUIbzQsjICqV/DNBx5/TZZuuMaNJwh/dxOJq dL2ZEbfzPPvNUh56PUgxL8qhZWer3Z1jQQScIz8fYZtwMc+zS2nuKjeanH8elv+tKaTbe1BJR gYqfHr7a/2IG2q99FN5Y/EJDFg63dU1yhWLZUtaM05QvXPw2BCTSKsguG+c1ak7fEfjwjIj+6 nfwrykVpyU0ke64D7eCSc/1Mw6x4mBMC7R0UM70aKMLsssv1bjhRXabOeq8OezwtUzisQ9Cob QfGk9UMuXPIP6ZsqavmjZqJBZYxTPL6lCvGOGvqc4+MzSIS52VIiqpS2sFJ8se3olIMwc3v2K XkncnAouPAmEN/TG1C/acgc2QnFWBTfvWxZkjSOtNPktKBzbZFDcEpnSBLhgWWpYVMOfuR/Ol 348RD1pfowHyxoebOpOx1HgReqZfpCC50eaLqTepjDOk/xNL4biMAaAyNKbXYcF6xjyhPcOwL da02htiHXiuhNAaWrdVxdBGZQAfwCeSaLuxbYaxQaooRHbY7d9yGwIc86WmeZMEMnAdFBfWeB iLy9GVVQEUeGTKsN0IM/eKHCTKq44USzYBppgTM4499RehusJzL4zVcMT+pjkLqBLxhVuaJEx QzT75BWon5aSR0009wL+RseCfV9bfOVac3PX10AvSrFTOLrP6XJiQ4uQw0WObFDI+EOt/eWFp +KYDqv/OLBk9h7FamuLH0eKUuV4oWvQTKkWHz63/TD2EktgMRpRnEPPKGcClRE7gctNAYB1on vy8FmmgahWozFKTon7OHb9RmmUBo06ObNVqMDe5KCMOdjZ4FqgYSSBjtLQqzlLH+cNOZm6o1t 1DuIptJ9BycVXug2FCMkeHmAW5M3JA7jRemSeLJg7hsSEQc3JtSwquxoKBKnA1mGu8HaU7LZt 6OBWUipvL1rIUb5nA4EmNtuYra56FgbWgTOhyahC5dgpiO1tFHTK0C8x3rUObDNH9jR7jiXIv oyPvDEmEig88400ucMThmcYR1KrRlaw22g+/8Q5hpAcBR41XSdm/kXk0VxUqfGTqtKfRgc5e5 AcYXVAXFXxsicHhALXWAl6GFFicLLTjp3GXapVPZCXLtD0fl5YGvj98AJsCBkciyhQ7PMTpbK GpwLgThcXZGR80ZwfjHJT9ZD06FFaiW+CnyQWfLuCd7OAQzsxYIJtioYb6WFlNNA1glD+YEqu M+noPgirtoCz0HcczgPCxLzP94LYNy/RL8oBvUVIs6L4aY8Dy5kA93r5GentlrkLYs2M8QYKE s+8TzCSXQTGvaEoGUK4YPlXafbAlZCmiqFTn/azH2x1Tejmzvo5945yKHYZehUqnlCJo4fJvs zSlviijOrmhSk4mNF2ntGFy+uCyGQGMs0PJ3rKnZtD0Q0rDqaFnKym0bR8arjGT1IndAc01jd YTf8R2BkDz2Am6mbaZxMzmtR4ARzMs3pHZyKjBNbjSE/k/HiFnSFObSfjoUJTYew==
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Oktober 2018 um 14:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #16 - 29. Mai 2018 um 17:48

Mail über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	46.39.230.86
Decimal:	774366806
Hostname:	ip-86.pool-230.ms-dpc04.cpx.ru
ASN:	29124
ISP:	Iskratelecom CJSC
Organization:	Iskratelecom CJSC
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	Europe
State/Region:	Moscow
City:	Moscow 

Zitat:
from localhost ([46.39.230.86]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Sun, 27 May 2018 12:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 12:20:20 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #17 - 31. Mai 2018 um 15:49

Hello, my beloved, my xxx!
I am so happy! I got a letter from you, the joy is so happy for me,
to get your necessary love for me, your words are very warm my soul.
xxx, I love you so much that I can not live without you now my love.
You and your posts are so necessary for me. You - an inseparable part of my life, my love.
I say this very seriously and deliberately!
In recent days, when I close my eyes at night, I imagine our meeting with you xxx, I can not wait for this moment,
when we meet at the airport, my love, I want it very much!
I am the happiest woman in the world, because we met each other, my dearest xxx!
My dear, I want to wish all the people that they loved each other,
because I checked this feeling love with you, it happens so quickly over the Internet,
I want to tell you my favorite, that all the people who want to find a man or a woman, love,
then the man or woman will find her love certainly, I'm sure of it,
because I consider you my love through the Internet, and we love each other and I know,
that our love - the most expensive of all the sense of the feelings that exist on this small blue planet.
My dear, I love you very much, I miss you darling, I want to be with you, my man!
My favorite, I want to tell you that my friend Galina tried to talk to her aunt Tatyana who is in Astana,
to ask her about all the necessary information for my arrival to you, but I want to tell you,
it was a great pity for me that Aunt Tatyana was not in place at the moment when Galina phoned her.
But Galina told me that she would try to call to Tatyana to Astana soon in the near future, maybe tomorrow!
Me and my parents sure that Aunt Tatyana will give us all the information about my arrival to you my love.
I can not wait until we are together, I miss you terribly, my favorite!
Last night I could not sleep, I think about you all the time xxx! Before my letter,
in my mind came a lyrical meditation on you my favorite. I found on the internet one lyric poem,
I want to tell you that I love this poem and I want to show my great love to you in this poem,
I hope that you will love this feeling and a poem for you my favorite,
--- SO FAR AWAY --- (by Steve Forsythe)
SO FAR AWAY.....
THE BEACHES OR FORESTS YOU WALK
YET SO CLOSE.....
ALWAYS IN MY HEART
SO FAR AWAY
I CAN NOT TOUCH YOUR HAND
I CAN NOT FEEL YOUR BREATH
I CAN NOT HOLD YOU CLOSE
YET SO CLOSE
I! CAN FEEL YOU IN MY HEART
I CAN SEE YOU IN MY MIND
I HEAR YOU IN MY EARS
YOU CAN BE SO FAR AWAY
YOU CAN BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD
BUT AS LONG AS I KNOW OF YOUR LOVE.....
AS LONG AS I HAVE YOUR DEVOTED EMAILS
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CLOSE
FOR,
AS SURE AS THE SUN RISES
AND THE TIDES WILL CHANGE
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR LOVE
AN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CLOSE TO MY HEART
I hope you enjoy this poem because of him I think of you often my favorite,
this poem from my heart is filled with our love for each other, my xxx.
My favorite, and again and again I want to tell you that my parents are very happy for us,
that we will be together soon. My mom and my dad all the time asking about you, and I understand they say that they love you,
like a son! My sister Masha keeps asking me about you:-) also big 'Hello' from my family to you, my favorite!
Also, again I want to share with you my some problem in my work, it's - again, Natalya,
the waitress at our bar:-( I want to tell you that I heard from Natalya swearing at me again.
As you remember, I told you before, Natalya thinking about our love very badly!
I think she just really jealous of us, do you agree with me?
She said that all men promise women a happy life and love in words, and she said that you are not an exception.
She told me that you say only nice words to me,
and that you can not make an effort for our meeting and she said, well, that all men - people,
that promise in words everything, but on the actions, she said, men are weak people. Also, she said,
that you will not do anything for our meeting, my favorite, it was insulting for me:-(
I cried from her words, she told me a dirty lie!
She thinks all men very bad, I do not know, I do not understand it! Why does she think that?
I want to tell you that I do not want to work in this bar because it becomes unbearably bad for Natalya.
I want to tell you that as Natalya - a distant relative of our boss of the bar, she is well aware of our directors and it is against me.
Natalya said, our director, she forbade me to use the computer to correspond with you,
she said that the computer is not for the feelings of love, she said that the computer just needs to work!
When I heard this, I was crying. Why Natalya so bad towards me and to us with you my favorite? Why?Griesgrämig
I do not understand that! My Darling, I want to tell you that I can not go against Natalya,
because it is - a relative of the director of our bar. I spoke with our director.
He said that I should not pay attention to Natalya,
but on the other hand, it does not go against Natalya, because they are relatives. He told me,
I can use a computer to communicate with you my dear xxx, because he's a good man and he said that,
that he understands my love for you, and he told me that he has a good wife,
he loves, and he also spoke about their love with his wife. I thank our director,
that he allowed me to use a computer. So that I can write you a message, my dear, but he repeats it to me,
that he will not go against Natalya, he said that perhaps Natalya will put pressure on me mentally,
He also said that it would be better for me if I do not work with Natalya in a bar,
Now I want to leave my job. My favorite, I do not want to insult me Natalya in accordance with its silly statement!
I do not want to work in this bar with this poor woman Natalya my favorite, I do not want to hear her insult never!
I want to tell you that my mother and my father comforted me after the words Natalya.
I cried on the shoulders of my mother. My parents told me that everything will be fine,
because you and I love each other, and Natalya and no one else will interfere with our love,
when we will be with you my love, they said also that it would be better,
if I leave from his work at the bar and I need to prepare for my arrival to you.
My parents told me that they were outraged by the behavior of Natalya, especially was very indignant at my dad.
He does not want his daughter insulted. My parents are confident that you will be a good husband to me,
and also that you will not ever insult me, I said to my parents,
that you are not able to say and do bad things to me as Natalya.
My dear xxx, please tell me that you will never offend me, please,
promise me this, my dear, I trust you, and I do not want you broke my heart!
I love you, I really trust your feelings of love for me, I can not live without you, I can not!
I want to be with you forever, I love you and I miss you terribly, my love,
I hope that we will gather all our energies of life, thanks to which we will be together soon my love xxx.
I love you and I miss you very much! Well, on this, let me finish my letter,
I want to tell you what I'll wait for your answer with great pleasure.
Well, again and again, 'Hello' from my mother, my father and my sister to you my dearest man!
   I think only about you xxx,
      I want to be with you as soon as possible,
         Your love Yekaterina.

PS - In the photo with me, my friend Galina! Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f46.google.com ([209.85.215.46]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus004 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LZzfX-1g2iWY1V53-00lkrY for <xxx>; Wed, 30 May 2018 22:08:16 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f46.google.com with SMTP id n3-v6so6224619lfe.12 for <xxx>; Wed, 30 May 2018 13:08:15 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version; bh=D881vqPNDs8pDgsEKNYTZDjFAsL/pcsuKh5imkjzeTg=; b=jrDUhydWKXbX99y6GxWAGOXR+4FNVAy8A0tyV/ErXaYf7X0FkafnvJ+NI4j95fS/49 usqvCXhFEjk+LbbHiqJpQ/Bk0YkjVl/qBgB3WoJdb7Ww8sm57+pOv3MgNCosD+J6akV/ Fg6ZSqYQSzFvVBgqIS0BU5IbULnrQ2teOpKWFoSxVlIbvXqjw1YxF0AeojmVy23vhDXE uzhixRFB8THqbmtCK2Rmc9dJq9K9jFOjIq6KoaCMUxufekQz9UPTU4AHA3wNzi9hBn+Y Y7FKP8AMLQi5/KTMrepltYDK6rpoZ1HgJpLblBC7AA2P5aAOVfkV6HLViuUhAhJQjxIo EJSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=D881vqPNDs8pDgsEKNYTZDjFAsL/pcsuKh5imkjzeTg=; b=IBJMk/Q4VuSxqYvpQaBUBOmbVd3LCr/89Mh/hEsY+6HHmyFhoTPgZ8+/ijZVwiXyQw oAu/f+upBvYdaLRH8l1McgMClADJwnzrMqrmU5ba9+mv4I3dDerix6REZx3cDLWJkSnG RjF5UfM/SM0ml9a3VU1srgZ2knPd3TVRwmiUVv6BzhzMcjGIHV4aqJaunZZ8VCALIjY7 hRSvpbk6lLq+zbpZisOZFKh+FEx0g7tm6fa2QHz5UeAdnHhYFC7wxD4VgTcAKw3nXbBd VxQMyryTy3N74GtdTXA+ifIiYKzjtxROjcAhLis6PfBS8Ww+AsizqTlfUc3hct9bxyWv kFDQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALKqPwcyVGJw378c4SaO4zFfdl1o4pORs3liqVEeG8HJmjklgeHbcca0 SW56F7jg7scoKMssla8VuhlDZw==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a19:3b0e:: with SMTP id i14-v6mr2508434lfa.48.1527710893396; Wed, 30 May 2018 13:08:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([81.200.16.67]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id c1-v6sm7264332ljk.80.2018.05.30.13.07.00 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Wed, 30 May 2018 13:08:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 13:00:21 -0700
Message-ID: <1094094030.20180530130021@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello, my beloved, my xxx!
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <772095648.20180417025516@gmail.com> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <649413130.20180527122020@gmail.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1250A80C9025B45AF"
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:bXpQrTWZkpw=:ewjVVyDKNKGYNxbBnvPIUaf6V/ ukQg5ONNq2vyHTzIFYjMRr+rqo0jfu2D+OrKMVO1IbXhthmP3YePa+FOyebUImMDN/b/asz41 SDUYTy+eZvNIZ1/P5ZvyV00yCkpgM3roIwB1FYqO8PX6QhSGkUBrhPuqq5SIxMauIY8BsZSrs J9hIWCv2WBdos3Nc7XIa1sE5+8lGV5rIm4fI1mnx9CRA9kkUVcnScyvEfs2scHX/GQUMPcfry HSBtYY1snM6u2l8o0Y6DxSFIenTds12HikV8DzbZSqYjhtE6BbAMPfNLxfl2aA+P/sAx++EBy hwWdGmHbfsGSK2Ojwk3UNVD2006zfqTbI8ENc0PwOvwv3AHgbM7xXPcZcJtCsCs4cXTvXIxT1 TnWBthitmm/K4NkTzAHCG75F9EfyY3dY/efE4nioJelpkHKt0H/0xdomqT0h91oxrtyPxCv5u mrN8XA3GaDN+MQERS9eLtnAUcw0EO4jiqJ+6L9Aw35ixrNlViSpx1k39kWERCzHgDgr0pI/r2 2FDFl5Shcp/Yz1j095P8kEp+cfd3/d9rT5EG9pdGiJRnC32nfWESdDxLad8rogT/IJJD0eoAq sOCHXkMt4tsQA+0juiHu2hVhdBhQPX5zOF1H/I7xCD04QJbS7Onzv/lKlVjxOwjkduzy5l/17 6yL31iCy5f+/94diUajiiKFTHNJy/InypjuTfg/ZVSeN8gnUScS9yJ0QIZ/ywBfl8+al3sGl3 Wip48k+gFvjsW8tjXNAWAXrrBbtI9wzm16ah606NMIfsAR2HID8ydmuJi8b9QOsbB3vcIjpj0 6oAm8viy72M3Z2qv3m3MFym1mowp7DxX9Bur4onBLgrUVeMAdYrpU/0u7NL0l6dDn3yMGaXcN gbtqYIZVkwiKZUI8OVOl+tZaokOnt0AEB1+06Gu/3aGQ9FO77fWTxalRkE+dzgf2rcmaAlftt lNGHw8+EYYkce+Mc2qMs2zLS1sRhPEE6oR+sIVbwGjgyZAIErf2kWBfYCrW098PdSAbe/GM89 9naf8pBnle+lzevMVxMMJ80p0jWkx8NIPOxc4DG8rsEifB7hpFLBZ+fWS/Ok7KCNhlbel/0NG mUHB2fHZMrZEX6xxi42wEe2WJP1iQoUUhJxOIJtrUnMt0bgDxdP177t4oRL2JtZtGZQn+rwOm ySDFe7LxOXx5U13xNbKSupBNjrr1K7T9KirA0PKa3AasSf7W9xGju0J7Up2UYUt8eBW5C9mR/ 7XCgvzlShguV+i1DclpxBT2eN67i/6tY11Su/TX69EMwr3/ve6T1IRoTfVWJ4RT+n+VeTOd6h +oHeoyPlHpmySoDYzbNdkZZ8nmcyPAJhbxFAnxKQ6KJic5OhXuZRaJ/cL6RIJrfxFdCQnGu+q 5Gklnqge6TwQBYT+/pk+QztsAcoaKOVcSSAhNNdzlED50ZrSIvYegNNq9WdNKkPnufrlJwpK1 RrRoyxWRjPWVbSXrqzXADuzEWK6b1ouI7wReYkAJrgSZZsiCqG6cFNqETHO0qjlzJa1kqC0LF o0RfsGiu/aETEnOFtcbQo886ekOM/tNdjTXsv3E/JU5rCTmnhHC8LzRL6YsmHuadoFDZuXrDV aUh/R4ltR7JaR7/1DFGB9pXcED9evDJz1fluh3I1NSuVp7kHn2U4jLf3fwlBK8wRazZ9bsq9B HNP5NQSAfp3fe40cjwsbz2wMA+TySQv3XR5V3/jXiiXkUxLtEtCL8puMQabwoDcpEsp4bF26v ElDUhDihM3vTtuFfo4t+UNWoVmMYFZMPUjMCXktXg8PMvfydLoiImi1BXhpmpsMmfc0zcQVKe HGKvsIo37fQRpk4Y8FfT9JKxliPcWeyt4vN6rfxeUZauDtjc=
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Oktober 2018 um 14:27 von Webmaster »  

SAM_1197.rar ( 771 KB | Downloads )
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #18 - 02. Juni 2018 um 17:43

Mail über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	81.200.16.67
Decimal:	1372065859
Hostname:	81.200.16.67

Zitat:
from localhost ([81.200.16.67]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Wed, 30 May 2018 13:08:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 13:00:21 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #19 - 04. Juni 2018 um 19:04

Hello my love xxx!
I am happy to see your letter! Today, I learned all about my arrival to you.
I want to say that today I corresponded with my friend Galina email.
Galina told me that she was talking on the phone with Tatyana, on my arrival to you.
Galina said, I have to do a visa, foreign passport and a document of health insurance, and even some of the documents.
They will be ready in 10-15 days after payment, as Tatyana will help me make these documents in an expedited process.
I can be in your country 90 days, but if you would prefer, I can get home earlier than 90 days.
And also, if I want to say, if we get married ... So I'm staying in your country forever. Well, I hope you understand ...
Such an opportunity is perhaps only once in a lifetime! I love you very much, and I dream of our meeting.
I want to see you, my beloved. I mean, I need your help xxx.
My love, I do not know how to tell you this, I am very ashamed and it is not convenient to you, but I need you to help me $390 for registration of my documents.
With the money I needed to do, passport, visa, and I have to undergo a medical examination and to pay for insurance, for going abroad in your country.
If you can help me the money today, then I think that the next day I will be able to go to Astana to Tatyana, to start the registration of my documents.
Also, my love xxx, Galina told me that you will need some information from me to send me the money.

My full data: 
My full name – Yekaterina Moisseyeva
Country - Kazakhstan

Today, on the way to work I went to the 'Western Union', is a system of instant money transfers.
The operator 'Western Union' convinced me that the transfer of money is very safe and fast.
Also, the operator explained to me that the transfer of money you will need to indicate my full name, and the country, these data will be sufficient.
My dearest xxx, I want to ask you if you can help me the money?
It will be necessary for me, as you'll have to send me important information,
after you send money through the 'Western Union' (this number - MTCN - Money Transfer Control Number).
This number you will have in the receipt, which will give you a statement. My dearest xxx,
you should know that these data are very important for me, so do not forget to send them to me at my email.
Without this MTCN I can not get money from you, which are necessary for my coming to you my dear xxx.
My love, I understand completely that it's - a lot of money, but I do not rely on anyone, so I have to ask you for help.
When I'm with you, I'm going to look for a job in the profession, and I will give myself completely, for our happy future. My favorite xxxs,
I love you very much and we'll be together, I am confident in this. I dream of our meeting at the airport.
I'm sure I'll cry at this moment, when I come out of the air corridor, and when I see you, my xxx,
and these are tears of our happiness. I close my eyes and imagine I'm happy about this picture.
My love, I dream about how we will live together as we go for a walk together, holding our hands, my love.
I want you to show me your home, the place where you like to go, and where you like to spend more of your time,
I also want to meet your family and closest friends!
I want to be with you very much, you are my biggest love in life xxx! I love you and I miss you!
I want to tell you that I spoke to my parents about us, especially for my arrival to you. I want to tell you,
that my family has so many happy smiles for us and our loved ones they approve the feelings of love with you,
they are so happy, because we love each other very much, they just told me something,
that we will be happy with you, and they wish us much happiness together!
They see my feelings and my happiness from our love to you and they understand me,
that you and I should get together and wish us a lot of love! Big greetings from my family to you,
xxx, please take the love from my parents, they love you as his son!
On Sunday, I was in church praying for us, for us to be together, and that nothing could not separate us in this life!
Well, my love, let me to finish my email, I'll be your answer!

Your love forever Yekaterina.

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f52.google.com ([209.85.215.52]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus007 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MgcPB-1fdX0k1859-00O0l4 for <xxx>; Thu, 31 May 2018 21:02:22 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f52.google.com with SMTP id 36-v6so9321611lfr.11 for <xxx>; Thu, 31 May 2018 12:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version; bh=tQHNJYtXRuJYHjG9goa8D3GC8Lf9a5bzD7tmJM7x9KI=; b=SQTE09wwwA2lrnwYYtpEX9EjHkJyi7JLc/SpBXeJ21zZdexQi7LDkWr7ZAZEV8wI9w q3i+1+jq6/wRy+GZcfYdlJtEpX3KIKw1Qdyr6Xy5a6CdZr1CQqfCZfJoFxjRLnQsfO23 AMbXAaODPDCo8HKdtedpJk52/pwd+dz1btB/ux8lBCc3OtpzIUnmlAqrp5sOgNYPmEWY IsVOtQYjUKGebqoj/3J08OqKSD2zFjUi3jYOyYjWkWsCJThZ2ig37SpQu0FoQo999+Yd u/hzqOc1tqKAUyIjkSXOZvqBqhZhnTbvNFCU3OlfvTK4KBWMH4LA5tcxYcr5Q4igjbzL vQMQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=tQHNJYtXRuJYHjG9goa8D3GC8Lf9a5bzD7tmJM7x9KI=; b=L/SrRhvmV7CX3PcIW6idy8tCSu3zhFFdcWZnFbNQT/WlyYaZe6yHXpnTLwv9o3I9/B 3OxQaQgQZsvmiOVxiWfUrXpjgiqDDqHicPzvBgU4WX6eQqg0fSszLtHkdgWB76f7Deoo 5L9KEjDGFy+Zi4tLjuG3popRNmWWNyqugX8GA8sTGblcKnftqllQQ2nf3AuMfofpQmz6 WatAd0pNUASmSJ42NK6jsZ0MzehVoWiuVcd/qJuQmW++91VK29+SZZ8bG5quZE+uhp9B JYYxV8qF+hMAlTWqbPCvljuDP0X9OaQy0+G2NTiAd3p6hGYwfq6m4P5qCS2Givdk85HU eXQw==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALKqPwfyOnLFpFcAIl04nO+EPD7bu1pV1541luWqBKJi4+s2Us52Af6c d8IX1Y2R6Zztf6RGexThMVgDRg==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:4949:: with SMTP id b9-v6mr6214074ljd.116.1527793339532; Thu, 31 May 2018 12:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([81.200.16.58]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id j8-v6sm3585630lja.21.2018.05.31.12.02.06 for <xxxm> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Thu, 31 May 2018 12:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 11:39:58 -0700
Message-ID: <202191105.20180531113958@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello my love xxx!
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <649413130.20180527122020@gmail.com> > <1094094030.20180530130021@gmail.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------034181144090EF750"
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:bK4PF1cmQd4=:YWO0FI0qXTfh/MOa++64Rqce6B jqaj3Zh3PvqEEg6DN2G0yrV1EWl9/DdbMyxGEpKHW2ErnjoKm6pExiQW9ZdqVEQbmx0qo0v0j zmapTt7edX3hhZXEGjcPFZ9YrIyCDdwB8rNRtOSP6UXAm8RpXVp2BNskToLJjbYyjorOH9iPp UayowaiKLof4uuckvRdrQ8q0ncNB4dk/iO8KQTcKDmHTWZ7ImY7Z0lQjnfEeCvu2pthbOqp9p 8vPnN4SEZeWiI7Yk+dVeXjBuA2VnjXfz0S/BbdaEpoMtyH2WzMZe2NzIsjswSR5aKGoIn/Zir /9H6diqSPfc8F6XfY7nOVxzOEKt0sjwcVq6cIgxPlijM53gljLQfON8g4bKAqNS8Tnh7MNy63 MfHQkQJ00X88g/eRDQng4Rs01oB6RK/OduYi+cwX1Qcybp21vVbb+go0MQZSCYeQXinM/BgGF AGclag31Neyo/htHWdAowp89TZ1+AyjfSeOwsO4Qq208bspRn0CiCfQZyexgPH618fiiMU7kt 8oweljA1YFJx42J9qBnmlBBasHGOrFWuCUO4yqgACt2mgeDp5DLq2Tlpx7rHcCU3qiCOqcDN0 PNm0Q1vi+Wbvjbj62rm14S9aQcXaEFfOS5mInTw1eMc3xHwG4BpxBDkdkdwHiudj+OxygZLsx zSGTsQ6+Phk5RUThUl18Q/zXuax4WreOeeoeHn7PVAlxj8AFqW1/yikTQngxDPK3syxBFvW4n IltrW2irHB2thq1dZtLq9O1fUlWhUThrkdxPJuBvlADfJR8mXmwNAIwS4hYAUCsKFKDArI1CF AzIeM6kooRUoG3eWSJtjCXeBaIw8rd4V8apYbKiTH/8ehe9I8Zlo8BonH8JjqvmBPKCvbRz4k GtTwUT+BNR9SDx/1Ik6GbBukIuZsVTsmGVlCs5qyKjnEQTkfX79G5kvRl6bvZsZ4t7qL/m+U3 87/Cq8SS1XhjZbsX2c4r5v0k8NrDNIy6wSFDdsNKHfssgJJz+O7bsWlqYh/BNka/xcUFCgTsq LgrCo2EfEhEiv7wuxCN15+6HZunOgqzvFpy0Esa4pF6ZZP7RxZhE3hcAcVVKLGAIOWxQncEDr 1uEAfcAl6TSu9ClhZj+YVVp7BOA1xwe/zpGYpQgyTDakrFjgVrM9YJN+dKgNxK7iHJAze1l8Q jIDuV7E82sqKqUFZ0GxPBRnA+iToywfqOhMNdN9CHOv8VYrFkzj7H8PkB2JcENrKnssYl/APt tnGq60ipntQwhOgN8ahea82IhcuBSbN/SAHkCt2ya+NBnBwI8oL6yLndNPKrVFMy4uy6AXPX/ pWKoU4oRyVS/1AxIhOEU1CED+UQHvQ/xHKsgfBymq9M0fOLsXFzZwiQTbvkXRF8W3h5DYtm5p XrUpTfUSC6oW4iZBYnVmFj2hyU1AfAnR7v+t4rJvCN60ogDNXSNAABvk2qHtISxtW8LN4tYLS w7x3M22MXfuKSSQq9MMFFzRszTgPqRoKAWIU1Mp2ngc6kywq1XeaMwHs+vhgCPcTEgGAjUXon bnJp7EeB2hfm/Dxx10Jo0v6MF2tG46Hd61WArR8C0S50CuUgSZlwIRCDxCOPR6vgbw9kFlLQC pvFrPY47CNdIrDMHv6WXg392RmhOdsnPI5rxXfDqJZUD0r1Zi/54GHq7eu5n60Vzj5+NLvE0J Iow86NIC9u9mfXtTxONzXJzA/0NR7lu0FVI+19C9p7dNNgoEDX7r1N5a8s9WwT91RuFlpBPNM WI/c8p8+3CmZ1gtsI0dKAmvf7WZMS+orqv2caTTum/8KUnQkOy3rSTItZ7xOHSmPMWIjaThnA X35yAQ8iv1pXT9FtolNvP2X96NzxFppB5AD7LddPZQNnMx+A=
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Oktober 2018 um 14:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #20 - 04. Juni 2018 um 19:16

Mail über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	81.200.16.58
Decimal:	1372065850
Hostname:	81.200.16.58

Zitat:
from localhost ([81.200.16.58]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Thu, 31 May 2018 12:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 11:39:58 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #21 - 07. Juni 2018 um 17:13

My love is xxx!
I want to tell you right away. I was very worried before reading your letter!
Because I did not know that you would answer me ... I thought all night about our meeting.
And I slept only two hours today. I really could not sleep a long time ...
I do not know why, but I was scared. I was scared to read your letter too ...
I was very much afraid that you would refuse to help us for our meeting.
But deep down I hoped that everything would be fine. And I knew that you would not leave me here alone ...
And as soon as I read your letter, I closed my eyes and smiled.
I felt like the happiest woman at work ...
I was ready to scream with happiness! I did not even notice what was going on around me.
I was ready to scream all over the world !!! I have you! And you have me!
And it's really great fun to read your letter now ...
My love please know - I love you my xxx! And I'm grateful to you !!!!
I will be your wife. you can be proud of me. When we are together, I will do everything so that we can be happy together ...
I swear to you my beloved xxx !!!! And I really miss you !!!!

My love is xxx ... Now also about our meeting. Good?
I realized that you are working on getting money. It's really great happiness for me to hear these words from you.
Today Galina gave me her aunt's number in Astana. Galina said that I called Aunt Tatiana and said when I will pay for a visa and a passport.
She must prepare some documents for me. I did not understand which ones. But as soon as I find out, I'll tell you. Good?
And I was also surprised, because the paperwork will take so little time.
Galina explained to me. That Aunt Tatiana will prepare the documents for an expedited registration. This procedure costs money also.
But Aunt Tatiana will do it for free for me. Usually people pay much more money to a travel agency. But Aunt Tatiana, makes exceptions for me.
It's really nice to know when people help us sincerely.
I think we should express our gratitude to Aunt Tatiana ...
And that's why I want to ask you. Can you name the exact date when you send money for our meeting?
You need to know this for Aunt Tatiana. And also it will be necessary for me. Because to get money, you need to spend a lot of time.
And if you say which day it will be, I can plan my day. And if necessary, I'll take a day off at work. Good?
So, please try to name the exact date ...
Well, I hope you got it right.

My love is xxx ... I'm really happy now. I am writing you a letter now and I can not express my gratitude in full.
I love you!!!!! I am ready to tell everyone now about my love. I just can not find the words to tell you now.
If I were around, then I would give you a million kisses. True!!!!
Today at home, I will be asked when will our meeting. And I will reply that our meeting will be very very very soon ...

My love is xxx, I will finish my letter now and will wait for your reply soon ...
I love you with all my heart. And I miss it very much! I'm ready to fly to you even tomorrow !!
Please have a good day.

Your Yekaterina!

PS - I am sending you a copy of my document. I hope that you will succeed and soon we will be together in the real world! Smiley  

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f49.google.com ([209.85.215.49]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus008 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MVuqE-1foESM0MCu-00X5RL for <xxx>; Mon, 04 Jun 2018 20:23:11 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f49.google.com with SMTP id r2-v6so26702602lff.4 for <xxx>; Mon, 04 Jun 2018 11:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version; bh=Enww19V11frgVpyK5pOWW26ISh2GAXmnmezwyIrDonU=; b=fkhNLKqvPGtsiV0wIOMh8MNZByPazyYh0UFmQYfzjFsIy2FMuh0BwsphMZR2iFrZP7 pPeKIi/9fLKCEHyq6w90dATPA8EIlVuZQRWvtgBRV/tfEpa1qNKYWoMh7Y3i7NwkjqsG vdPLjE3CAPC9dda50Rklgl8L5+6thgiOUkDl9eOxpMA4dC1pNuBD+R0mrDRHCYOuCIya bg4KZQw441OJr4TFoQclTC3dRDYgUGeoROCV1bwRfYHjfuHjZTDIePdFJ7jv8vKFDQQl wY2amZsBGUWMM4VgsB109p6bvc6YSua0bf5ks6mi6b7dGxrruy5yGZNP+VctjqjXG6cf q1cw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=Enww19V11frgVpyK5pOWW26ISh2GAXmnmezwyIrDonU=; b=T+eL1mwvGoKea1NlxhasuQXbEzHWhFdFozNVm+ZFO4q5b///YOJ3LS43ZzklOcNjlt LGV1oGQh6kfKM+zp+1XwyBI4K1+3AzwP95PQ1UvSFxpgq72/Evc6EbogXm7CQGaIeLuW UBvISLukn0K3YDbKdCYBwE4rWeQniU6ZBPCYpWOIEoOWYp0dTem7uf3x/3HIpZBnYF1u tO0CTVARpM0NKxwooYyGLgLSA+2Qjl14L39HdrlbjliRtKQRFRVf1VbKZV2FtZ1by2pJ ugKT7KQRZeiPMDdbmAi/uQRz+R6fI361W45do7ZqkFvGnDlmPw3OXmNJDCxXTqMWlShd B9AQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALKqPwe/dxGrmF64MvWZDTeV43DUDi2I85lKPzFPRboArTTDJLnHK7QY sEf6MVU6AJZdX9mXdL0UFoDlyw==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a19:ca0b:: with SMTP id a11-v6mr12966973lfg.69.1528136588270; Mon, 04 Jun 2018 11:23:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost (ip-95-220-172-125.bb.netbynet.ru. [95.220.172.125]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id g1-v6sm1087960ljj.81.2018.06.04.11.22.53 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Mon, 04 Jun 2018 11:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 11:16:31 -0700
Message-ID: <1343921913.20180604111631@gmail.com>
Subject: My love is xxx!
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <649413130.20180527122020@gmail.com> > <1094094030.20180530130021@gmail.com> > <202191105.20180531113958@gmail.com> >
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------03A0651EE0BD90870"
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:RlyHMNwOW48=:fd3tAnJquBIXJI6fnFzA3JroDP 1Obd/dPfwL11NvvHHCzi1BprvACnmBrSGzp/GFl7EfRELkC2g8inyetGSrAQFrRQTdAqwf96F kFB/3d2fAeingClHpHXfL1mRQzLEWUALe5RnfQYetraK2m7uKqHS/2WwDiMqKX6lnDfmO92Ef E4rK8BqjnE1ikqpcUfqQzP1Dk2ssa0oigUkdoaIgS7YdFK/voGqZBw01ZXWeiXN6fKg6w6z0M rgBbPbZJh+20pGTnL4uOxAXXcCpu/3K6MSiQPqaqqDAycxFXvbL6AI0IyDERBQruXrtghCPLI vupyPFNjN1cjWR1/X5cS68pDlsQpxBgKGv0Kn/F/DR/MLwIWB3/Eor/0yZllfj5RrlsEZNK9J bHJRS4wkdIDHRvKWVDCtDXmoZyF0DYRPY0HUHAlZcn5ANYeqStlhe03DDTv3gAbq7R/rXs8e8 1ekZxgIGiBlI/jwR9pgV9BVkE4IVLJJpHs4cXP3ZwC1I10Vcz7X41hfXL5RAmP8ePBcfe/hk7 R2LHCeMoHGNxjuLc3InskKxCREFrOrvX0NMASqyJnBcL2ORzU2NmHUysv6Sz2d0qaUWlSZQrd JO0wLfzY9q7byiGbFzPgXX5GMMPYKuKjEoX+EDthwBO2KFstSl9Ag3ubw9tt+ZrXxobCXqmzj Z5HWg6pB5rhjF3cLQZtK1hacgfeeH18AYrS26i973gasn8cNt0mki3sXeWTVvsFx3ho+8CPn6 WDZSDkiJHBdhpjHJIfnSlgdgT5n76lhdWu7xspEO/N4Fon0Ce2MEwp1G0nY0QmYyrzYxjnpsj L67AyCZ5qA0lRtuyEkf9TSaLfvBFxqLqy7ASfSzC8rMCM7sKhIHIxFYufLBokoFKa6ujsR0xQ VQzv9YcEMIck0ZtUKYpqP5essWHZy1WMdlbOLU0M2L47RyvuKlttqQnBGohWoCAUuaLfjyLtS +qKZsfP3WsbdrxV/QL3Fvp7le5FRfhuPPfHdQ3caUVww+aVDt1+KXqUK+r89J6hdDt999mJH1 k7GuOCbOKqfkE//u21OHuYkMBUhaN7pWQC3gVdBnmCzl7XKr0vHmNquzW0zEIeNLigpmHD8xE 1qVYUQRnwtFrAiIf09PtZ/sGLsjy279/Y2QZXqHsNzBb6tnWP+eGTvSF1mmq935twJHNRO7ij +yIeNXuquYrFIfM5gQ53GpQ3dzyYJHuL+rwMmfTnnlftX1bJ9DSpgTAELPjANWljIJjLlxjtl +6GeT5DgGfsMn+DNmbyqKxFkGnRHGybP6Z0c/VJiySvCGtcMUGbtOGtkOgg+11lxxDtvbxgdC qOnEUBqDnAw9i0zIwAozGJ4hQDooc0zgu4PnwucFLMQo/pUgKqnLGbdoh+aPWOGhOpPpS31it BFC121dcOeGMuo6ARuEW4kBL0gpfO5YlHFFJQ49GlQgV1/aEstNfsKDZP2mI8RWK4HHC6GMXm 4dWzRjvDZuRPKQcgTi82clLvu5fUH+pI8Nf1e9BrwJPTbeAvZZqVY97OragXXLvujj3fvpBoi PHuy9U1ip+UwfejyZye6FxBFf4qykiAlwXVdsAoD4xWE9fjamdgwcb15582Z5f9fApH7MnDB2 c+VcSBU21xpxZ1ZREgavol3itJbM4ARw036XkJfowWFsTTtBUtzNr1k6+F1rgzx+j+R3Zh1tO Ucq9JjEEI4ROfVQeSLrsDz1kwN8gWw9gCnLs4LaKzbIQF0WuI87OZkj6Ya+ZDK47aSO5AhR6U cR0zn3Xh8ww452R5NWhHYxVCDmkTMjmaYg22E5kf8zNYkDQbssl8YbbrlvNOy1O6gEAyr1mJJ r7hWP7qeo+8BxCx29hRmZ0oWFdEKXHTMZVCuJ6ZPuuKo3g3o=

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Juni 2018 um 16:07 von Uli »  

036136100_-_Moisseyeva.JPG ( 102 KB | Downloads )
036136100_-_Moisseyeva.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #22 - 07. Juni 2018 um 19:10

Mail über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.220.172.125
Decimal:	1608297597
Hostname:	ip-95-220-172-125.bb.netbynet.ru
ASN:	12714
ISP:	Net By Net Holding LLC
Organization:	Net By Net Holding LLC

Zitat:
from localhost [...] [95.220.172.125]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Mon, 04 Jun 2018 11:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 11:16:31 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2018 um 19:16 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #23 - 07. Juni 2018 um 17:15

Hello xxx!
what is your mood today?
I hope that you are doing well!
To be honest, I'm waiting for your letter with great impatience ... and I hope that I will receive your answer in the near future.
I am waiting for your letter!
Your Yekaterina!  

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f48.google.com ([209.85.215.48]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus004 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LqhRU-1fwAO542yY-00eJ2A for <xxx>; Wed, 06 Jun 2018 22:29:04 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f48.google.com with SMTP id i83-v6so11124494lfh.5 for <xxx>; Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OM0aBtIIWbrQnI8bK4FFntIqoeKc5rMSGVeTcrSUoL4=; b=WEVXROFUW2Me4SpxN7BqUaSArCoaWVYXGZRdBGSTkUwltzIKtr2C/RkREocTk8s6Nn EVjFyC/ROy4HAvOzCSuJA69MIlDtMIxNNXZj0Tpv8f3asGOWiyeLBcIsUiZtJZv54Yn3 hQYeUN4X/t1T11DTbXzl2CJOogtGQYY2m6j2Hqplpa4u+IgbSmkT31jkCZ1z3d6EpFOS JEwsagfq3ZIsinDvmy86HT6R8z8D0KbHVdvFcBDfPjovDUgXQA19FqYZ2sbdtO63YZYZ zbNTKZATv0G1YjLlDojC3KU3x/jiZLJBYCejIyE3iHUWQ1gp8W+lzbVm7CLPCyqGDuzV PbfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OM0aBtIIWbrQnI8bK4FFntIqoeKc5rMSGVeTcrSUoL4=; b=ZYA/qyOOUjztLx695SurZRjVSvGtx2BOTFpLh7T+do0IZ0Jj4bO2Wf5UQlNwrQkwWo dk0YsH3gDdIm6HK+al/yvxOTZY2DcySkdg+2aX1DII4ATBsjHr+AMRpDT1KV3ajFAkZ6 yXiYHAd7o5ZPNVlxTNebkEFb99RRL/7HnQy3f87F+RU4WH6xScc6Qsu1uokLqnEbjYLK UfSrJAwhaWUTxT0FYmonJC7OJOprdzMBteBiDXShgrgFp4AadGxs1t/m8xIjl6WEu7To yMbl8Kjr/tINppDnJ0vpTKYgqLBXcYzXN8PK3Gt1DsDopiGTgsvw2+zvIS6VQN+ebP9a sJ8A==
X-Gm-Message-State: APt69E3lv/JGgNdPQnrLcKi5kbo0VxuR3BSEM5mzrEJZoNhsSpARMM19 KLMeWkkRojdQuL27rWukqT/9Hw==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:1414:: with SMTP id u20-v6mr3262583ljd.134.1528316942387; Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost (ip-95-220-139-161.bb.netbynet.ru. [95.220.139.161]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id i21-v6sm2759925lfa.18.2018.06.06.13.29.00 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 12:32:54 -0700
Message-ID: <172797256.20180606123254@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello my dearest xxx!
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <772095648.20180417025516@gmail.com> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> >
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:FlcpzRlnFFg=:MGv3B5FXBxHE+/eOSG09zOgMmd AWKBCvjXudTTT/oaSwNhX3wq1xWieZcdXAxaiggqZSzedLeJpcr8uzwF5cD0ITZXfGvMKOoa/ kym6vEx0L6Q7q2Q6Ld+OS0USchy4s0uPCWGBUjQ62yItdbtxMGnDi4GUbsowDeWsSRSY+k/uj /mg7HSigs+RTLlOAFGw1CDI2aOOuxeDBNq98roQJHVAui1MglaeohYMLXDN9LRsm7YLipsLM4 +mmYMrnrz8U+J76ZADdYrMN3P6kLA9NHZLqj8sCKKqFg68ID0ZAVjGnRgllgHqY9fFQOXnRvW W7BRJbkcdbYoA3Btc2J3jC2/x3za137Y+RWNDRzUL4k5fXrSTpBCrWOAUplBk+SRmnDx7JF9w VEIdbOZLyUA8WO3kM8DxmRvOjnCVuMQhkUSnY7JVF2/H9xXpSDpGrRwy02bano0riElm1ptTt DrYgeYL4rEylYqaEw9tvPtbQ82UwznAX1TYtPf/x9BSO2zdGnhPq73J0xpSxEAGEald5IFlKE HsubfHpUN1LKGWlI+RzmFcDt41hYAPKehtkUe1Ej4qwhvX1W7elr76+qHIP1ZnqJVr5JIT79a ajcS3kXONVFwkTq3X8kXwUidtsNnHFJSjCrBvQhHlvpNByNfvRZ4XWSuBQEqST80mxPyB6Zrr FVqKs2o4d+nVP8bd4qzCKYcXaUW0oQrrqaflS40y6y+IrXiDbq7lJ3yHuBq28J3ucSlCDanes kXkxA2DKkHZmMm7qxLkEF4qWQ9ET8jFQR3D0e/Nef9tmNZm+jvmF1WQbMiWhccEGvvAAPd9B1 rpoUDRpAWFSg3bHlypf+FS3tghjgCz/QyJLYdFSnaNpjYzbQ7agJHISwy2LTbocjOCOTrH2V5 dIn0oSIwHBZ6cXl8mBPzJQFPTai+fIw9/0yOyTXxcceIVfNKTIsrobyBFItY490djnr7Twrzo t+G2DyYWKyYQcz4tW0Ny+MxYsUWM0qln/ycbcoKOn32BRazSte5GolvhIDjmToYz4417235PH XIH2ORR/PFpgMVBaZACyIopeS/Wr7AvrMpHgEvsiNLZK5pzxDgVKyxWTcrM/9aX7LuKIvFBJF x4uf0+fdUy5EVKD9cw7iaKGscFWKYnH7+twhxkxlfDyMTA6F1LYCV3XEuIRbe5NBQxG8LcpNV ZeIQkyi42bdac78hnMbrzsZYuJGphR4dD+3COp+km9KELUj5nJ0rJeFCDc1oHGh54RyfxBxtr X6hm+1uLED+rrEix2+HxzFdDYPeSTDHBzj7NHLqWQOVzbLUzM2yu7u7uQ2FfPF++CQ0BohF34 Qw0ZVJizB0Duz+a1Q75WMFxSBWWvH9r7W6JoyvAXtapVrzy+zkdo4/tA610ftEhCVdrJC7i7E +stK0Ilr4Hb5YL633VyRKourFwS6RExIL5p8BpgwU8A3rNxUXE7uOeBaz0l2P83ySFcOG8P8p hHwYOr/Lh1KwQOE41oyuDkhf719BFi2XzL+pC6xJfDff3gFAmGWPpqRJbFs/oiNEXUpQAScW+ OOg2aXQbTTrooFscaEx2Eqct9SDSOxSrEs2u2D7BzVYaiQ8XWY258UaMVuQe2bun6lsScyrCz GWX8K/jXOegLaMUFmbFEHyd7EvhNnI8T4Tc8f0wsdtZ+G26qfkTVtX/7gB8puClwgDUMJXlH9 YaVS/4LX9/YamPmDRGjgvazOc/72LwGUtf3rCninfB6XCwBz+nosLx/rYuKMP0dBFs5Q0Wfcr xNDZi1hEa2BMx9eQQ66B/H6PNFT+M1UVZKlXxgi4ESgA9YTBxR//BwTkP4RzRDNrOOJXO7StR 31wwD2SG9FEQygAURR61crNjiVfVBGkoQ67fH03tq/NrmvDRhMTW1BEe5gUhOmRVBYEGtaE7/ HOA5Bcuk0xVpv4VbbA==

My beloved xxx!
I'm glad that you wrote to me.
How did you send the money? And if you sent me money for the trip, then why did not you write me the data?
I can not get money without a secret code, as well as your full data.
And it will be better if you send me a copy of the payment. Good? Then I can go with this copy and get money for the trip.
I'm waiting for an early reply!
I love you my xxx! And I'm happy that soon we will be together in the real world!
your Yekaterina! 

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f48.google.com ([209.85.215.48]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus006 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LcnQ1-1gAF9g0gKd-00kAlH for <xxx>; Thu, 07 Jun 2018 23:15:15 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f48.google.com with SMTP id n3-v6so16812294lfe.12 for <xxx>; Thu, 07 Jun 2018 14:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=m9LvSrmc36JZGFzljW6/Uyb0WJOSWxqCc/LBO+8Y9PI=; b=fcw15nxuG7RKtx3UO1mw14xMcbP9NnSxL/Hun8TZLtFpVK0/sIsCI3GY5RxXRmXj33 LguKnO/Iv+GchT5qD+fLao7cjmwc/tF0s+tJGM1r2x7SgbEsEoDQCzjkgzoaGGUwbn0f X3NtayjC1zP1myDLR0vLbuCwwHLXbUo7tY2q7W3Ho0QwjWj0sVGGgTrFdvn6YnMeyIDe DvmVRuzXjk74Nyja8ntj9c7NSPhDmHrlt8zGBZx5Lanb+Cymk0tzCjhEi1McQ8gmiSac V2FpLA0ACNYQSBFxOE5A6zcXwqGgfbNwnLedQdzW9hEeP5WtsiseNsOQ+L8XaDq9yYhf fdlA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=m9LvSrmc36JZGFzljW6/Uyb0WJOSWxqCc/LBO+8Y9PI=; b=g82IoZN6nP0FssWqFNrhx7T34+oEfS0m1lhiMSj9Y23a59/8p3n1BYNPXyqdKYopMG H5aA6HnFjSUpZ/scaVWn641NNGd6vJT+uSsma4HSjUiWCwUvnjQbyzByK8gMvzHIRUcG PPTxi5eR1rd/zveXbFBU5DStui2RjnoA3/ah71gYxMAP3iWQDz4IelEOngfLJRQ4oQGP e1rF2b6zr9ki2chCQFPClDFspRMdc72urVzY+bjflyqRRl7FeEVVqPe3imwnkpo0ARkA 7U0p4YFsfn9UP9SXELDAru75ShxgJM9m9kQgS7B2c+j6kqkzpt5xi3yWsUwW5hY6NsYY eGmA==
X-Gm-Message-State: APt69E3wQ7O+76n0Q68rqoVnhZVcEN7BJ8ZqborgRZmJBCMK3yfkVJKA HBpvwbKiR52DpyDJdX1xslAfaw==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a19:1797:: with SMTP id 23-v6mr2335163lfx.95.1528406113573; Thu, 07 Jun 2018 14:15:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost (ip-95-220-139-161.bb.netbynet.ru. [95.220.139.161]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id b204-v6sm2771348lfb.12.2018.06.07.14.15.11 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Thu, 07 Jun 2018 14:15:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 12:52:10 -0700
Message-ID: <948938709.20180607125210@gmail.com>
Subject: I love you my xxx!
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <772095648.20180417025516@gmail.com> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <172797256.20180606123254@gmail.com> >
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:0vS+OHCoC6M=:2TGse7H2bY7uiazGnXhpRJ8gDy npzZgvGP9zVW0HpGfuAlkkrbzzr8M8zQG3/RxTUkPUbrTEhFcjWnpZJWhiHChDocMHvOnqnUo x+KGM2OEjx6gLbzC6J/Z51nZ2eDW7tZdf6JGlAtFmLwgXRxGJwIuCghtgh/JI7X+W9H1NCGcr K7YmwmlXhxtodF1fsCQnFz0qtP8V4bbkHFTX9Hk7iKD9tGzJ1R5VQnKKUTct7hmpUPiJLgBzA F4n6hSfKLC+W12a/wbKDvaweRm81Cz/GdPbj78MZ4jz+DvkM/ajgszVQXYvgiKv+iQWEW8M59 jCg+0riz2mnus6v2YT6jJcmup7HrfXFspoSOC7G8xX6BYAQCk0/qSpgIWZwCRLT89yUyGP2kN TMGpK7TuJ2TVYFphC+IEs2tS+hsI7i+mNJcXlHQMYXJzMUqC9CplQw8PljjJbCP2aIvsBXUPu xIcL1cI3euKmuu3fdyft9/mL5g20ifthWIJ5s646VSnS/kRm6sBv20pGc2FJtN1r08pNNk0t0 J8x9OKcfqnZI2Sh6ZJCfwM95rihYVmC0Zti1y35JYmyWM3M9ioFFUUE9BjnAlISaH5u50SzwE a2jhas40mX33fJmwu/dbnKKFIYmUEKcrilmi7HuGPFWPH6cu77n6sg9gu6JZDsAZDXk7V19ra QBvrloGguRB/Hz04YD0Y53XKiYxUOsq/XFMSKQ3VIDlVRJ3ZCV9e5jSgtKQq5lZOmOPqV1rqi 7Wn51jUftiQhkOMmHVo4beAkjW4AE9hXkgWPAFLiXl2w8qduKNv8Zs+P4JZFCgq3cIbg9lQgp dGVyT7GGMmqvt2lG40AF7pbnFvt8Qu25ZzkY7m+zNwOTAvwuX4+22jgHcPaErFHJ/lpzQszUM 9IRRngR887taN8nIYBf5fhkxWPkcUK6F3scUU3XfElL+/SCO9As7FzmBxSJEPk/i+Ps2qPjDn Qlm7f30I93qQgsPzlBDHZNTwmsZJHfQKtAh7DmX1ETwyZcPT01+c1Kq5LXQfgD+UZRqhzoInl bDRjcR6m+Z65M4laEQ/HMYDPkYB2rgMCAdDjda1jqnj+WHe2ohc/d6JSq25g7HNd65XqunEFe O2fVsaXf3SvtjAyE2n+uQlI6ZH6OrN+tYILIH8eY4a+ob3L8m6ANFZjcSYcoghZhjpS0C2TYT zRnuRVWvdvnTKLgyQTmLYDkCV1hU1MN/HmuvS0wUDxTjEYF66ge10wnjAVd7/IY0N5n+H3rog MAXNAOcTK9pMqi9/X+HHUx5o+azeMPKeJkEEcHs/A/FWI8KzNcWlqpXPIdEMnLgzr6Lj493DK OgkWR1qLzw/59+0KtwIakT518B4VOvSkD/KKjazrj9rhehdyu5Pq3SRV73k4uJ41GIXtRicCk /KGnxv87h8b0I6V8z3qQZGT+GdPRV1AVeY2xqUm6CQo0m+U2KloZiLLNVDgi9d9Y97OH+4zTW c/4M7PLBMclG+G9CpwIQhWhd3oVlIRNLVfV68GQnJyRU5Be8mzoYz8FPS/z+feDUgHMGLUQgb yxvGmOQWCTsPX6qVR+VTqQ2Nx70yZiCoEbF9YHOaf/EqebKRxvr45VUtqyj9xw42XNzLFI+rb WJDeKepbR17alOkOFBmYkRCSveAA8abjUdMFWqgz0u+YwSaVwRdeV1jC1bSSIhYe1PN2iW6fU kbDd2QhT9mwFh3SRPMpzBS2v/srtVYRe3gZSNDDcwBWowPnWY2/tGC/1opvM1KC+2/hy1mf2z U+yIltVNVM0rT3AwwbWpTOHJXbhbQ6sB109AmJXk6j0bG2CGWViyHZND1oFEhKxlespqacu2v QxRQjGKFaOJ/+dmTNCGgBB0OqMmf8vabNrKw5ivA1YY0K0DJk/ouuL6w4cXsH1BWqsDBcpGT9 6mEJ+eaQr6eyqs+MnQ==
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2018 um 16:19 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #24 - 07. Juni 2018 um 19:08

Mails über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.220.139.161
Decimal:	1608289185
Hostname:	ip-95-220-139-161.bb.netbynet.ru

Zitat:
from localhost [...] [95.220.139.161]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 12:32:54 -0700

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 12:52:10 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2018 um 16:20 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #25 - 10. Juni 2018 um 15:40

My beloved xxx!
Why did not you answer me?
I'm very worried ... I hope that this is not a game!
I love you xxx!
Yekaterina!   

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f47.google.com ([209.85.215.47]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus006 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M0ts9-1gGJxZ0gPP-00v3oW for <xxx>; Sat, 09 Jun 2018 17:12:54 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f47.google.com with SMTP id d24-v6so24324796lfa.8 for <xxx>; Sat, 09 Jun 2018 08:12:53 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=O6kPCJ3oWTD2lKqlh8ync7dUTCslT/6k1j0P9ts7vjk=; b=kQw3EfFvIVEglybYG3kCKwxO7/1+p2/O7kBrSLN6Sj7cDFyYJrAuFNM1VRB01J2DmG CUKaYcjrDiToezimVF+gldTajRs5fy4dRbzd5xrqmKQ3Mg+JoFboSKTnQEPcdxeC1MJA 75fCvs5VP948SmUky4DshXQX1jumZCt1Wx3e9xRbTnwL2eKEgm5HLU12V3RBsGqgftS1 mU3PcRJXheqLJSn9fhYIwIpjlv4gyK4uzjGEMJI74pMG+Fmhzn2D8iHeXC8K2YCyOZPL 3gMkIR96YKgux1wrEMm0a8EH2BA0B0OIkQOxfxuXsDOOTeerOsuUvT/1SvEiHsNA/Dvx zf8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=O6kPCJ3oWTD2lKqlh8ync7dUTCslT/6k1j0P9ts7vjk=; b=HEaiixtaINdtlSbD+qIode1D7o9VP06TtfJPiZdNO5iGeImzjbDTbfKSDgYT25G00o jgSsHjeTfXlPpiX6TexhjBr+0WhbcUFUSwDjEP5mwOGYMef9zSvaNZOyJaSeWkU4cXMw mAtDx3SWs52bQCDSkkl5i05w5JFwreu251IX3b6tAxmlTtFwhlAfcPaDdGSBplcM487E acydhT4cs/cNLZaNl65V799mSBzUzSvYF1OUhB1DFXyl+Zlpe3bxvAAQAD4M1jJSYvqA 0+828a/CaOeEV8AJRAmch2liWjBiKMEGoZHvN+lDwZvihKxTy1VVveDcbcWfUL1XHwmx fnRA==
X-Gm-Message-State: APt69E0VvVSFmPBt6tC7m3VMcy1yUi+NyiRSwLEwck2egd0Nz5ggjad7 X4Iv8F5x1RWawgEbkinhHhT4AQ==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:84d7:: with SMTP id q23-v6mr7076420ljh.126.1528557172581; Sat, 09 Jun 2018 08:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost (ip-95-220-130-128.bb.netbynet.ru. [95.220.130.128]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id p5-v6sm12757532ljh.3.2018.06.09.08.12.50 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Sat, 09 Jun 2018 08:12:51 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 08:08:41 -0700
Message-ID: <199122370.20180609080841@gmail.com>
Subject: I love you xxx!
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <772095648.20180417025516@gmail.com> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <172797256.20180606123254@gmail.com> >
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:iZpqRHzCvrM=:IdN2LQ5Utf4zBy/ZTBVYz5Cczy FMFqCAgcw+I/8WHYha0r4yzkNiJlOm7CpgSoHqDc4f13T5ae75k54g7agDTEAa8hY5o93VggN bt/TnLslIpvz3/jJK6ZL/Ps3M+5gKVZIYJ5f5YOEVFchIgxiGvasHzNyKacsJprLZWWyzCBcT 2uTl4ya9ZWE65feZIf39FwyNfb+VR8nnJugxyc6YsG1TZedtdFarifz7J9TcVWuFoMlbHWLPR qp/h2IuiDrg9fJcGEyX2NTERPhQcTEpWwgbkkZOgZtg6PEV4p+2hsatoy+JCDY3K7R6vl/o3R f2wa5ZNID7RjXyksQbIEwk2i5I/79W+bREZe37AF5P1hZKWM0u3CjSSQ8lDAnC+agrqCXGPKs r44zZmxeP3yIbJtxhbivCm88ZSBzPC3dB71ybDvNWWKA+4X6AEPpLeJNL4nd4qti+05T3QLvu JgjL9gPokMb6yqq88rjDEIyc/HG+EW2JEHi9CFu9S3y/35W5QM1Xo+kv7udEZUD8PhfNK5sKk qynK5uhWrXyITgnA6pdizQnoDxv5yUIgixe0ILFmhjDkksYnzXao2LiDuYpgHNTB49FuQGQRI elelnIN/qwffn3rsNbPPebFPkgpUka3FDYIHLQ2yK2tVSXM+vcosnV3rPipky51qR8/FZTxhJ ShQdXqJ5JxE4qYsjTz0t0J74HT0o1swo/UNLUIcXrgaZd2y59zP1L/lqrhFMhuU80CWGlLtkA kVrllzdPHDD58ugEUEkWXWLypfDEfOj0qDqTM5WiVINwiIHbbHuwe/EsJCqUCtDg4aZuy3gdK xHpTVUaINseuz21JUAWzP+Y5NhyqhbCME91kh1NqoZJDCgg6n131ocxcSZxZN/QAi8roaoER1 a+hM9K5NeeoI2jglHfbgPQExR8mEkwL+ds3wSHL4Wu+6iIix4s7A2UHmrkrin35uJh+fDloWQ n8PSIqBIroDk/bm1qTc5FEZsDvR2nDBWr5EUdxBCT0E18pAbgZCcn69M0bIc9L8G+kscm1UuT FyZWetVMXcK7nzQxzXtrVuRvlftRC5HlLmKNkFBGnZRRoeyXbqPZjLQ5W8FhtrMBWRxjpDePV pfpYn9jvIH6FhVj35SgFTJZj0DkiVOQgMruoayQ0BnjH1apiDc1j28KzAYkpkqp9SuhpdojIk WiANohBNc9rJPj7jq3hnk01T20rOjutRivPeSP3n0POaXAQ7rcuFtqiWO1yUDImXp8kH0FvUa 0kPJAtsNU7z4+18mcf+pWdlJAqwMS4rYD7PJfiHJyqud+AH2/+mR4SnQq5HldbC8yePTf25x3 +vhWs4LCS3boRO76MtVzn1RT6szcc7toM08UjjT2ToHX5FtIpLCuvOwynk9jyqtgBHTx3gSdp hIUIl7morv7ymiLoohJZaxuYLFoFN6qQAN/4nqKB/w7r2Vg0AxILZdicxwOXVYXJrpkYST70a /f9MxlFjLjstTz7zFYYralR2LfFXEiqT770bmMAI2Sr/+wdHfTyKVZOcwjwzW78TqG2Qh5om3 fXvTm3vv3AH4LA/+b/p3H6KqYn0N1Id4rq2F5yK98YkHOcQ2U/s03ppWu1v3EyV4d0nYSTVQY TeP3UY7uIz7h7+ETRqYyehQXHv3cFDZiY/Z213S2Vn1RIw5eR0+Xs/Kb2ymRmgZds/ieqUQyj zUCNSQx41BxUVpzF8/1t4PO/XDk3emJj+HAVyiR5o0kT9v6uZdAifRFkSPTbAsavN6auj4G9Y O7rlhfOXUywn+D49ZTZCJ0M+H8XmMiyTcFGx8VG3qSObFzzmC9bq4CFOQQ+mvn8r21vkCsCOj gYEjHUIgyfJVx1MYRoj7YQdgvLuAF9HwBrpT3q5adYqzA8dN5W8niHGRUOgzW9CgBrEDy/QGW MqdTsj5kc8PQMdDD1Q==

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #26 - 10. Juni 2018 um 16:22

Mail über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.220.130.128
Decimal:	1608286848
Hostname:	ip-95-220-130-128.bb.netbynet.ru

Zitat:
from localhost [...] [95.220.130.128] by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Sat, 09 Jun 2018 08:12:51 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 08:08:41 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #27 - 12. Juni 2018 um 19:27

My beloved xxx!
I read your letter and was very happy, as there was a hope that I will come to you.
But today I was in Western Union ... I provided the data you wrote me. Also I gave them the secret MTCN code ... but I was told that there is no such money transfer. How can you explain this?
Why did not you send money, but wrote me that you did it ???
Please write me the truth !!!!!

Also today I called you from the city telegraph ... but you did not answer the phone. Why?
I love you xxx! And I hope that you do not play with me!
your Yekaterina! 

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f45.google.com ([209.85.215.45]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus002 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MegfO-1fdUNx0H8a-00OH31 for <xxx>; Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:32:21 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f45.google.com with SMTP id i83-v6so31783598lfh.5 for <xxx>; Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=bkkVtQqoHQIJ72q+S/N8BAmYoi0TKBMmRVNK8gAtgd0=; b=qoieLweJcTnvvdNelTLrBqGW2+CZ1Tx2mO62fXaO743bo4SDtG9Yz06VQUHC4GJclG 0JnUpxwHX3LsMUrytGYiuZFn1KSHQGuG7ed2rlQzgOBUtfQnfUcm1et3aP/cdj+iLrPE seIXeJsmAmrdCwJo8byb3B6dMGBwg6yqSFkfZ8d5uwBcgjKdaUVrvSH/Ofs5T32dBWp0 DqcmIsI88RLnQiv/iA/RCm/dWA8ylzkeHlXyiM9yeTjp7mfntg5w/FtZ4QMJ2wvbrPrm RrxvbvfQd6dIpYTur0bvdXoaxWgxxl4fKKw0H2UZkIyCut9K2P8/zfFrnuSiWwue8gIP 5yig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bkkVtQqoHQIJ72q+S/N8BAmYoi0TKBMmRVNK8gAtgd0=; b=hkjaj1v1nBNGFEQq0XELFqRfNRoaQHKtDxZQTIBhR2Puu9+DtcCofJY7rGh2/8b91a AOccNWRyz5k5L5A/KKpnqPyAonQXSdILsCL9sQKuRJVaG2+H7T1yBAz/1C9L3G1XHx+i Xz21ZkmHlStGYOCVDHMROkQsP4mu5QHCRUoHiGcReiQ7sU0buKbMFVcNDDfTRTT7JeIX GL0Oz2/AmQigehCK42f7IseGQ5HhIequNruFPgMrg2lBMBEPH0mTjEjgGT0Sh6ksy1UW hs6wPnflhmCapeJC8TG2HXf5rrkVwZJaae0IYixxaJvEv/FEMi8HI94D338qaUm3XC+y Zmjg==
X-Gm-Message-State: APt69E3Uekb3OesoykSpjKjfmtYgaTAu+FyA87hdk0mfbDwIKRaC3nNd nm7BTXPzbUvHZgjV8SRrx447vw==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:5358:: with SMTP id t24-v6mr40500ljd.129.1528738339263; Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:32:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([81.200.16.215]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id d20-v6sm4870797ljc.62.2018.06.11.10.32.17 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:30:46 -0700
Message-ID: <972627731.20180611103046@gmail.com>
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <172797256.20180606123254@gmail.com> > <199122370.20180609080841@gmail.com> >
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:ZQaqawuHZMc=:lBNMQaWj9hQ8fkvG94skmkbQBN IA+NGa1zaNZBfNRbmAxtkIIzvCaeVv8K4Y6dazSzLjw7gQyrE2xLmPWfnItkeh04SrL7OQXSI NUC6vO3bPTOz+PM5oyJGfNovJBL6iuIx+tppl4UfDPJBK7EG7D1a7nqtWNq5csqZBOxq2va+A HeX9AgtYyhZnruhKj5rj7hbbY8yMKx5KV9bPidZy2lvdz4pdtonpC7Gbj3oT6qLloyUj/fvyI DnVeM7miV5ZOOUhSYaADrOUHb+IIdx7gY/9gJP0aXL5j6Dd/F/miqC8fJySO3DC8T/ymOJ1pg UGICcLWXhnYw/JK3DcQUHN2Ks9nrnOMCS9JY0zUROXqVxK8XsEa09ywU9O5AXU2gpTcvQdzDv HEmn1e2LsnNLBdC6oj2eFTKYzSKdE6H3GD26aBC1CGBh+3v3sLhi3ivHA5xMtGeiWrr2/0zct hWLEWyr/e90hvM8QPXLp1l6XkR/1VfBAocNMnPowzmRyC2uG92IHXjflqTefmI5iuZiKts/9g Bmr6wRqjHyrzsVJzqZL1xCLgNXcQRJkd8dQWZi+DbiZ8wPIcgwipG91qeO6U1Sr1q9iVBcYmI iYe55Ib/ca0200nDXZLdFmYGa2phMX3U9pa/GfIsw1QmSkJa40t5vAvRL09LmIT3QXt4Zaihm HGIqb/MLGCVcQNS5os9tE13eYu7ZJMIJObvu6uqZg8oRYb6CL4f8EY6ECqKFQRMOYSCLTGPPt /B5QmcGtJrVhAX6AfB3IZG1G9hpAMNKeL7gP/Jlcx4L5Crn35nCcT9IdoRWNWYHIwW5FuVR/u /0LyvAaH/9M87+XNG0tkZbJc44+b9j0n9gCHbciWfcGQQqFGyqfo1lANngljlVEURPom2yKF0 nccoomTZFxDQls40tNJjm2fSDXaM2Or6gNp+Gn/dOED6+3+2lBBMjWvooPIVRu90FhWxhPoql 4glWUt8YU2JMgAzfRA/cqHIpbi4g9spdHi2PkRf48Ey/CY5SptC8eDXzF6NuaBkBUX9x0hkQu Z0NAbdDlpspbvX8i8W83Pyd4upecr2Smlk9mdjJQHDYKq+xActmReSTFJf6WTUnpUHt8epahq OIhif24mof1HHoE3Y7CO3Z8yzCl2RQyNZPi4OvXUWznjryX835rgsnH+WRcB/U+XE8zkX0Pac VuazfUlfK3AmwTY3WSAcKf7nVfs/mXlSELAqE253mMRFLfH8+vzJPuIKNhDK/oyAKPQng4qih n79NayBd9tN4Vr19gTzUhyW1KXSJSJy6ZPYfsRkXjdfRlAxjgZIwCaidZ6WqOhJBIQkxNg9jD pDMGqsfagwhu+tiJfhDzplDHAXJNFu9vCzRgUKb0b4nCOw2Bc+WDOCgB6OyeeE8ertxGI7icL DL+/Zw8ooSQby96RqQS2uNrKGmmJoUiZgbegdwGiyCKE+J8B9xaZ45XZt7i7yw2VgOHoK9olE U+vFWFNMBVe+rkcCYWcruai/FBfRBYmt4Ax0L/Dhe3JzjWqRrfbUzvxmLj9bsvLsJyQZRacta CjoFM25H4HDaFJLqZUta9A6Se94wdtYYQ3VPOKX3M4elR4NPq8ByQOeS5ChPGmv9BCmeU8QnU q1U6WZlOUc7xo/4yJCewyI/DoNuTzwnslIv+frZi6tuksB6L/WTyYQa3STx26VS2NfzQhTIUY t15XJ6Nwbln28h8VJbH49yo0eQUIx3Sd9lxv8GF1kbnlgEp5C7qdt42RWsjXasrvw6ndUO1ey /zTm135gdw9O0bzBkrWF4B6KZOX9VoK5/MkY2zzxxFQV9PZLLXL5nh60wjpFgsv12qggUu3tH CFZ6NbC9gkvgYa3sazadnqhMB3xH6UAmuA/6459gws3W1XLTtVyfcatZiKKruCe9+AXXSS0sF 7SQcZ5M/HGmHtZWgzw==

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #28 - 13. Juni 2018 um 05:44

Mail über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	81.200.16.215
Decimal:	1372066007
Hostname:	81.200.16.215

Zitat:
from localhost ([81.200.16.215]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA; Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:30:46 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Juni 2018 um 05:46 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #29 - 12. Juni 2018 um 19:28

Hi xxx!
Why do not you answer anything to me? Probably because you played with me?
Please write me the truth ...
You hurt me!
I look forward to hearing!
I love you xxx!
Yekaterina!  

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f54.google.com ([209.85.215.54]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus006 [74.208.5.20]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Ldcto-1gA2wr32FG-00in0V for <xxx>; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:20:44 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f54.google.com with SMTP id y20-v6so36980341lfy.0 for <xxx>; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Sqt3MBsBykluZn3NROuJUordGTWNcl23PNk5V91iZw0=; b=pe9DByiLVqc8Tm65k25pLGH/kOgx0I+6B/lchA93rejeIIc8JLOHhc8NWqZKHZoyJB dUwUJVW5ZT2bWcCJMDW4f6vQZab9qiXMprE4tWGKmvh9Lq+tPGNSFGDE6N0SC8RXojc0 xuVII0eRxoyW0LzJmVl5x3wLGPlbE8noTUQIgLLT3N4lAJI4dmuaOZC3IZGgfDwNQLy1 pDSlVuuJTF3aYbrQI1x9SgGVghjAzq/Ubjc7QVdBNuybuNft97lSSbonfmr8ryRy6WAq hu2QoXaH0KrYOjWB1eq6Q8r6ZcJkdPCYgsMZlfDJ9F1wLe+hg+c6dcmcn6mjSlN3qRWJ 26dQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Sqt3MBsBykluZn3NROuJUordGTWNcl23PNk5V91iZw0=; b=lacIrCDCCrr8htybwL0qR3y6wWUlwPZjPkruG7r4tXe0jl5wA6KiqZIpkiu9fvy+ms +UHVboS3QJjRM5wgOmVGEvntRU1tD0F3gZiu0Fyr8ZKpNnba1Xi7aKQrsU+fttJbKwxV 6yYg65GiijrQq53SlUMJR27svWOkzhHqtDnK5an7EbTE5/hsuLa6AZ2o4NsHsW8Kaf7e 12ABbnBb8XiV29SS6fq0cdf1N0XNgbaF+SlZ+7Hiahtob9UuCrqzhv8zT3Y9mVMT1dTQ JGYmnZN0rKscDeuCdRacfjBrNEmwUCytLxRo+bIpsYTe4JTfnyIjljjOHU6CkKSwvepF 13Bw==
X-Gm-Message-State: APt69E2JE5Oy50QaTAJKJDNoBYQdAhggNQjtr4deHKNR3VRik/FdrEeH pwzl3m4oXVlT/CB2BxS966NZ2w==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a2e:129d:: with SMTP id 29-v6mr714595ljs.102.1528820442141; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([81.200.16.203]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id q73-v6sm117628lje.53.2018.06.12.09.20.40 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:20:41 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:17:06 -0700
Message-ID: <676239871.20180612091706@gmail.com>
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <1782945645.20180428030552@gmail.com> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <172797256.20180606123254@gmail.com> > <199122370.20180609080841@gmail.com> >
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:2/lH3fXAHss=:Vqw4/+RFLNTQH7GVKHx2PPQYMo 5xCNwGn7UxMpXXPt/tuLw4C1qEUVz4okra2wD8snUJcihvKjGtUjK0QNEE8b1KQbj9HkyEAre 00QDSGj6pyK6ClQSw6QfO6O0x3nGe6SG8oytt0hoqwsPvp+rNBWsDcUWqzcuL4DMziWAT+sAz HzysgZjUbbdfG5OgmbeM1FctJoEmth/hewLVgcB/w7qioP6HBM2u7nRDpRf3xBE021omL8GgY CHbCnJ/NdcQhVCH7tT1kx7J5PH1wgHTJ/wzB0wgbC2gse9WetdQvo4T6nyIUP9ijHYihdRPrk db9CCB0RAwOkXd6z64YTrWBgXHvQNrkT0pOY3aN4SRBmyFvA2RNfFngmIJlj0Dn7Uf2+IbE3h zmlC9ec5AB9ec2d/Fd22fbgxloBUh9VS5Vwvz8N0DFnIWO+nZ1QMXnRcOXTtHqkBGD6janWpy Bu27U4ECcGk2PD9OiPHxs+iQg80K5W8BvDgPDFz2uMkXWFGPle9+AhoH6n/fvfceX09SMGarF +yeIII3i8eo2WWjsGxiiThvT/udxd+E2mTiCusZpdchcKRAX0mmyvL26DuzDaYaijTod6JADU y8UQejGg9jGVYVBKL+mZo9joVvwm8phJCk/rjukzPxlrlbQNvETIZcLz77FvUkETAKtTmjfLF VvQaPiJHSbgS63YtxYaUxArKiha3vgWkFsA37APdo/CY/zXnui38ci+EbZW4IhjqHkIAh0QHP GA+XXVfCgX+s28lVl/k/EWtATTuT2LPySyOhj8PGTKIy2UkAGQP/MClKhk+TEfkyOXOFBtZDF adM+IEQ0vgy1vDGnVEvEZcHsLgsDWbGuuUCyCEWbw3TSIYw6u02syVlUcpa3F7Le6BZHXJWRV O3jx3NN1igr5v7cSJgLHXV1b+5u5xhoN0QzBkvFEwdwueKj3N2TYe5YswrMJJDD0sZde08qJ4 6spGUpaq0TFCpxyabXnUtCpucynhSKEdP7J9JMwMUDMKvGLHu9FO+BBZX2L5i8v/s+mPKIW9z c+EzxLKzbBNKAmtQmCxh5LrYtvg+Nc8TO9zMpkdC7kuwAa5RuixC7qu2Mw19q+Y2/K7x6AtEU ejqB+0K4vxXwhz560szTZY7RLfvIy94WJIJ2K1QgfTjvjZ4b2ROQVN5jExtyMWadtru/FiRxD 3ZIJo5Hsn2t0XiAlvRBV3NZmdVkpxX1HVYpnkuJjazDaRWSwaMOeu8LF6vzqxMTpymbkipBDV +4hRaKjP5TDNc4Tf8ssY9e99Pi44SxuxNuN6fzNsgrToO4TglDItXm+StZsd8WuWQ0JlO7Irz umUlIXFnAJjHW83liFXRd/SUJ3adJt88L21DU2UytgIOObyLGZdjh0Q3Eu+jU3jWNhwKXwlzE iu9W4dlBjgbQOBbeuQ8ESdZWOW2d+gIr0Tbt2K5BohZcDjq+b8B9HujLIip6Wwej0HLHLkBXj OnGf4OAvrPPh82m3lXECRhlYlOh9vwpbbIZrg6zxiHIn4ZwQ9gwD5ltQYutvsgvhJyU2+6d91 5+CBFpnpSpzHjIFF8AMvNWwLYy+gI+Xs6omH/rK9UTBanlwUE+z5Jn2m0mA+ah/iOguqgi9J9 jZ1o7nxZuMGjWfvW/AKfX5colXXhzKxOMbAdNS0IyxzaDmzfBlN66AnT/FA1LgkwXHBMri/ON 4CC8NcQx5V2YUr2vVENxvOAnvqHth2ScWhLj68JuDHkSRM2Q8E/bbqXQsz1Z+NXamjFn9+i0A Or9+xH6o456zc1Xipf69Nq3XxyF6eBP971XYmDXP0WIhrO6Fq2YVttxinYC7gVvp4nZgtE2Tc PbAjU+d57Om/24EjPc6VnQpvOzzEsGQwUgyScUshouYHWX2s26WGKDbXGe3VA+rIK2KVDDkim hMUuRX+pBFDfOM3zxQ==

Yes Yes Yes!!!!! very funny!!!!
Do not be a coward ... write me the truth !!!!!!!!!!!   

Spoiler:
Received: from mail-lf0-f51.google.com ([209.85.215.51]) by mx.mail.com (mxgmxus008 [74.208.5.22]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MPDmQ-1fXDIg1jcm-004Vq4 for <xxx>; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 19:51:46 +0200
Received: by mail-lf0-f51.google.com with SMTP id d24-v6so37328036lfa.8 for <xxx>; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=GOnbvqsW2MvTz4iqC5LSoMEtFNXg+R+I6cLoibBt8zQ=; b=O+3JhikOKfZFEMSK6fcaCyL1+BpAi+qZVwxPuk/GNIRqZ47JNfhIwM65Hzhd79GJZ/ eTniN/d+S9uB7+PyfUNrC06yugmOCx82PUAGyvIXVFlIDul/RfnmVwCycpHT/4WzdD5z GGDU3XBPSkyUuDMLmwqBbf24wSGVX5Ca3caR9j8WXIluxh1TsumooYZp+CR5Mhm/gbYW B4JMLxYqKr9F1hb16umP16z+4EsYEQqa+KYh21mRDmJUxPIzOqi5nEHQog+Sn4Qh5qv9 Nc2BIA80y+6eP46StyQsIPAaLkw2ZxvBr+Nn+k1KY/n9YUO2fFYGvqN2J6VQBlhSwcqX Mq0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GOnbvqsW2MvTz4iqC5LSoMEtFNXg+R+I6cLoibBt8zQ=; b=iKksKo0Pegnaj4QOk8kKFZ6xpYUBNKiPfhrFd3H6KAPdy+u/fWabaMFVFUR9T1SEqi IhcFRrpTzUR2jJhBcOi8RQ06x8AEbi/U+2z89M3cmDYAq5pmWhYojmveMiY5wp8PjTtt eyjqrWRm6RSzRJDhteRvyIq/fcvlXKM06aKbFFWd58WTNQBUXLr/bTSroO5Ixaz906Rq Vdn2DnGcYftIHXTb8dmSsvuYCpQMU7dpBinf8ILTtIKVuCewFJtHtPuyjgqFCTv0tjlv r2q6kba8sWGN8sY4SNYccLn5f3mUoLhhR4KYRUq05OEQoebmIkgux794HZ3vikspHY43 pbTg==
X-Gm-Message-State: APt69E0kng2tL/xkd1lpuR73xadpVZMfGtJeHm6lZd/5V2O28epiJtDa RG77jb+R8Igo350SDchb9KGRvw==
X-Google-Smtp-Source: 
X-Received: by 2002:a19:2a85:: with SMTP id q5-v6mr838879lfq.32.1528825904830; Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from localhost ([81.200.16.203]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id d19-v6sm126581lfl.82.2018.06.12.10.51.43 for <xxx> (version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128); Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:46:27 -0700
Message-ID: <1656269034.20180612104627@gmail.com>
Subject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
References: <5653E5B6BD697A99454009F92D33BF0A@wenet.lviv.ua> > <162952182.20180506043541@gmail.com> > <157770505.20180513064553@gmail.com> > <1822402915.20180519093840@gmail.com> > <010655415.20180523103805@gmail.com> > <172797256.20180606123254@gmail.com> > <199122370.20180609080841@gmail.com> > <676239871.20180612091706@gmail.com> >
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:8QJK/RWfDxY=:9juiLLmVSOWllIVbLwEXr+er3Z F1+l9EFN26p1jupuilJ5Yz6D+EmkZ6bkEWNb4KNzE9Op4cZO8U+7Rszr9MUuOD9ZwzgCiKlQi KaMOlE21KMguHcSSCVM0V+YFw17L8eAH+cnI+EfJK6srf5gzWIWr3dmFQ1dGb/sDqrNKosRWU 9HalblINpZ24puaXAe/RAnlMAf4elal2bQytciTi9nYM/5mW5KKqFSHHqWNB2HXfQ7NOc7qPb G1PD6gQR5jv0k3ffoQzlmNyMTiX///73yksCskJ2XQmU4wjRv6idH4qLEsBe+rU2NwMGH5vkr 8PNyZh/9nMZugYd+ie22RD1zCLWE/Y0X5AajlFKTaHtYjE97x48G1MOE0vYU9G5r7QEsJxwl3 M9KySG5cyN7SDPhKGtUiVQzkLeKtd5hmfe7K1UQX51afHuAyUBlpjIQZ6xqT7C327UAoVYgXa VkDiCwfQtoWqUD/IbALpg2spveSMRjk10wl41z+i3ph9YfHQwfDfGVjibsNwq6nRwsUgUk9Mg vDA1nPpYyjwxqzI9xtvX7OoYUMj7Dt1tvOGdLtLqUpQCfQO3ChvYh8Y4U/ScD5FRk8Mb8iTX8 aOKxw9fjOB969iug58D4kgaLhTWDLAA4ptAVP0siJwnzltagR9kCizN8AubPbYatIsyXuO/p1 QLY807d0qFwWptl2oPDVRimd3FUvy2hA59sbHJVTRxVxJbhVrvOmZG8XF/EXirmJUg17aUxyy rkVNbL69R9eNZxQRX8PEBDgnvfYEqPppOWx7Cctese9EWjWOkVu8VjcE/7bRbsuNyM2AyvC3f agi0Rgmsl+JeQxN+IFvuvGkOh3wv33ZFjW8nMtHtj3nJG5x/Cw8iQCbaDvL2ZJvzDSA80GZQv Sr63tYTlH+jfUy6RYJCUjvEXC5FGS+aPJm4CYKP2Bxfxc19YLM9p2m0Br9579sfdLSoArGNLz rZfTsMx4GsfxAHFcfWJds7+9+J71WuO8xWG/gmIMjzL4lFJo1qbZamnrkP2jSNo9p1E4eLROY Nb3RNmxbHQ16W44H5//CEzeYFo16vOiR8xKrvvVIPgy7947n9y8JgSzhY60/Xdbtp11Wlq4p9 1dHlvmMTRLgalnfq0vdl8Hpm9bPmMWyvsFA/PM+s+G9jidH4H313W+uBXwHlqvUTrhVZW02K9 AOrp19QEk/zGGVNUflruGyyFK3rxxDA/2yoW/eD68ZNTq0AgpbPMHlw997W7jOdP6XVQiJCix qyZV5bMpUo0P8yweQ1cMlAwhCLLzEuFFUM9fQN5wEBjwmUhRu2BqtoLmyVDKtnzrOHDpovi6R Tym8S2PlnWvsKZlZl9mpFfxCtTG22fJY8sdTh7IfHOfh2cqL3FdqvgNfkTYax3lwyz0nIgSBh E5GYnfjUEATl7SlHjTLs7Z0e+rpUbm7eRMUU0q9QGr3EectbdtjSmaK89jS8aqUADVQJZV6fU XGz/ImwX5IbaOnMzOuxZLDUkzCTj1Kde9bh217NDgHmvR8FU18/f/4rTWwKSW41W+GvrrEHKG SP9GAQkYYbHPf0tp1ZoyOeYxb5mZtQMZqGwCpjxdUZpagalmkfl/s1gFgFjedl3OvRv0aNvYL Jiy3DQfcBjCr9rHdMU2q+PsPBHa2VAWv/SfsaWD5hpobxn7y/ODnokT2PDKkmQy7TNCoP1H68 tgWZ6sU8x+fvrXE21ndxXvEsrv7k2C+KuBx/5313dGUwVlm5b5FHhXBGAcapiZ2qu8qi/VUdw esNYyI1BCo8TE9TWhJVun76gR8nEhBgRRSx742omdGZE5QC9+/KII39C793VdN6LhpGXgW/U+ 5uXhBdHkFUz9Yj4ugzWzRdl0R+DOYlyX6UoJ6uSK/h1kVJjlmnu80lpNi8zwEtvEuDq+Ef9pP mTuoYUwQ8qFY/3fCQg==
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2018 um 18:58 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema