Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Olga <olgaapashkovetc@gmail.com> <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com> (Gelesen: 9906 mal)

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Olga <olgaapashkovetc@gmail.com> <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com>
Antwort #15 - 24. Dezember 2017 um 19:56

Hello xxx How are you?
I hope that my answer has not kept you waiting?
I with a smile have read your letter!
Each time when I see your letter, on my face appears a smile!
Your letters help to brighten up my day and my loneliness!
I am very frequent think about you!I have started to notice, that I fall asleep and I wake up with thought on you! With me never was anything similar!
You have given a life to new feelings which is at me! You have changed my life!
Today I have for you good news!
I gathered the necessary information for my trip!
the first thing I should do is to contact the Embassy with the application for issuance of a visa!
Embassies are not present in my city. but, can I apply for a visa via the Internet!
The embassy is in Moscow and if my application is approved at the Embassy, I will go to Moscow to get a visa!
In Moscow I will have additional interview with the visa officer!
Getting a visa is a time-consuming process that requires a large number of documents!
I asked for help in a travel Agency!
the travel Agency gave me a list of documents I need to prepare and we have chosen a suitable visa for me!
Together with the employee of travel agency we have decided, that the best type of the visa will be, the visa "Tourist".
Under this visa I can arrive without problems to your country.
using the visa «Tourist" I can move freely through the territory of your country from 30 till 90 days!.
I'm going to spend in your country 30 days, what do you think about this?
I think that 30 days will be enough, so we can get to know each other!
You agree with me?
I already filled and sent the online application form for the visa!
the travel Agency said that as soon as my application will be considered in the Embassy,I immediately get a response! if I get positive response I will go to Moscow!
I have already prepared a part of documents which I will need to give in embassy in Moscow and I will receive other documents within the next few days!
I took the first steps and I was overwhelmed with emotions and feelings!
I cannot believe, that shortly we will be with you together.
xxx there is one important item: travel agency employee said may need a letter of invitation from you!
You can make to me the invitation if me it to be necessary?
I will let know if your invitation is required to me.
Right now I'm going to call the embassy to find out all the details !
I need to find out about the cost of paperwork and other details!
I'm sure that no one and nothing, will not prevent our meeting if we both want it!
You agree with me?
I told my mom about my decision, and my mom fully supports me! mom's happy for me, mom is happy that I met a decent man!
I will finish the letter! At me it is a lot of work, before holiday I should settle all affairs on work!
I will wait your letter!
I hope my news will force you to smile! I will inform you on each my step! I know, that at all of us it will turn out!
I wish you a good day!
I leave my kiss on your lips!
I will wait your letter, and until then I will think of you!
With love Olga!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com>
Received: from smtp.servis-smtp1.ru ([37.1.192.68]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MKrKP-1egoTg3q6X-00LFXv for <xxx>; Fri, 22 Dec 2017 09:37:26 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gma1il.com; s=dkim; From:Date; bh=FRycjWHL2T5Zf9GqGUHN146/l8258EWTsPGrET9+XWw=; cfSFLzZIehj80=;
Received: from static.153.69.63.178.clients.your-server.de ([178.63.69.153] helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82) (envelope-from <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com>) id 1eSG0K-0001r4-W2 for xxx; Fri, 22 Dec 2017 08:37:13 +0300
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 11:32:27 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <924692110.20171222113227@gmail.com>
To: xxx
Subject: News!
In-Reply-To: xxx
References: <27247297.20171220114917@gmail.com> xxx <1397633755.20171221121607@gmail.com> xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------09219116736E3A7DD"
Sender: olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com
Envelope-To: <xxx>
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2024 um 16:48 von Webmaster »  

olgaapashkovetc33.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc33.jpg
olgaapashkovetc34.jpg ( 144 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc34.jpg
olgaapashkovetc35.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc35.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #16 - 25. Dezember 2017 um 10:44

xxx my love! can I call you my love?
I with a smile have read your letter!
today is my last day of work, tomorrow I'll be on vacation and I can totally dedicate yourself to our meeting!!
I with the big interest expect our meeting!
I am happy, because the destiny has given us chance to be together!
I think that this happens only once in our life!
Our meeting will give the chance to us to get acquainted better with each other and to develop our relations!
Today i have good news for you!
I received a reply from Embassy:
My visa application was approved and I should go for interview in Moscow!
I have collected necessary documents for interview and Now all will depend on interview with the visa officer!
First of all, I should visit personally embassy in Moscow to begin process of official registration of papers and pass an interview with a visa officer!
Already tomorrow I will be on a vacation and will go to Moscow, to begin official registration of papers for the visa.
I wrote to you about the invitation, but for reception of the tourist visa, the invitation is not required!
Now I know what direction to go and what I need to do in order for us to be together!
Our meeting will happen very soon and our meeting will be unforgettable and romantic!
Between us there are sincere feelings and I am assured, that our feelings will grow.
I know, that ours with you feelings are mutual and these feelings are real!
My world have changed, when I have met you, I no longer feel alone!
I realize that there is a person in the world who understands and supports me and this person is you!
I never felt anything similar!
I smile every time I think about you!
Yesterday I was in shop and have bought to you a gift!
I think you'll like my gift!
I will present to you my gift in day of our first meeting!
You cannot present to yourself as I wish to meet you!
I would want that our meeting was unforgettable and I will make everything that our meeting remains in our memory for all life!
I want, that you were happy!
I wish to be the most beautiful for you! I wish to be the most desired for you
I did not have relations from the man more than 3 years! When I have met you, I have understood, that our meeting, it is my destiny!
I believe that between us there will be a big passion and we can construct beautiful love! I very much it want!
Our meeting with you is a big step forward!
I always listen to the heart, and my heart says, that together we will be happy.
What do you think about this? Do you agree with me?
My family are happy, that I have got acquainted with you and now we plan to be together!
I want, as soon as possible to be near to you!
I do not wish to lose any day from my vacation!!!
Our meeting, is the best way to get acquainted with each other!
I very much miss on you and I think of our first meeting with a smile, at me now pleasant excitement!
I hope my news will make you happy!
Yesterday I laid in the bed and thought of you! Has decided to make to you a photo before a dream!
I send you millions my sweet and hot kisses!I'm sure my kisses reaches your lips!
I will finish my letter with thoughts of you and i with excitement shall wait for your letters!
With love Olga!

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp.servis-smtp1.ru ([37.1.192.68]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MmSx9-1fBUq91tBZ-00i5Vk for <xxx>; Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:06:24 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gma1il.com; s=dkim; From:Date; bh=G7f+k6YfwupfbFyIUGImVUuGdGr6o1UvyK2likjuIuI=; GHdb0ElCIL7Yo=;
Received: from static.153.69.63.178.clients.your-server.de ([178.63.69.153] helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82) (envelope-from <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com>) id 1eTLtf-0008LQ-RT for xxx; Mon, 25 Dec 2017 09:06:10 +0300
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 11:56:51 +0300
Message-ID: <967449174.20171225115651@gmail.com>
Subject: My vacation!
References: <27247297.20171220114917@gmail.com> xxx <924692110.20171222113227@gmail.com> xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------07211E16A38E6D63D"
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Mai 2020 um 20:55 von vierauge »  

olgaapashkovetc36.jpg ( 65 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc36.jpg
olgaapashkovetc37.jpg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc37.jpg
olgaapashkovetc38.jpg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc38.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #17 - 27. Dezember 2017 um 19:25

xxx my love!Today the big day!
Today begins my journey! I am very happy, that soon we will together!
I overwhelmed with emotions and feelings! I cannot pick up the necessary words to describe my feelings and emotions!my emotions are running high, my feelings overwhelm me,I'm really happy!
I think you understand me! I am confident, that our emotions and feelings coincide!
Right now I on work, I have come for work what to receive documents which will be necessary in embassy for visa!
At me on work very cheerful collective, fellow workers have wished me good rest.
I am assured, that this vacation will be the best vacation in my life. But the most important thing, that we at last will see each other!
xxx, I with impatience wait for ours with you a meeting!
After a few hours my bus to Voronezh!
From Voronezh, I will go to Moscow!
I've never been to Moscow 
For me it will be an interesting trip!
Tomorrow I will be in Moscow, tomorrow I have an interview at the Embassy.
All goes how we planned!
My family is very happy for me! To tell the truth, mum to worry about me!
Mum asked to write the letter as soon as I will arrive to you!
I promised to mum that I will send to mum our with you a photo.
If my daddy was still live, daddy would be very glad, that I have met the man of my dream.
Our meeting, it so is romantic! I am ready to fly by through half of globe
that we were together!It is similar to a dream and when I will wake up we we will be together!
xxx , I trust you, I do not doubt sincerity of your feelings. I know, that near to you I will be in safety!
Soon, very soon we will together, only you and I!
while I will be in Moscow I'm going to need your moral support, I ask you write me every day, your letters are very important to me!
today I am planning to buy a new laptop, and we'll always be in touch and I hope we will have a lively dialogue!
I will write you my every move, I will keep you up to date on the whole process!ok?
I did not manage to connect international calls on my mobile as it is long process! I do not wish to waste time!
I think, that I will find a way to call to you from Moscow!ok?
I should hasten, at me not so it is a lot of time !!
Before I finish my letter, I once again ask you to write: home address, # phone and full name this information is needed at the Embassy!!
At me still affairs much! I will write, as soon as I will arrive to Moscow!
i miss you! i think about you!
See you soon my love!
I send you my most sweet and hot kiss!
With all my love your Olga!

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp.servis-smtp1.ru ([37.1.192.68]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MddGb-1f3B0N0pyj-00a1b9 for <xxx>; Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:43:06 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gma1il.com; s=dkim; From:Date; bh=D0fFgi5Fh9Ivs3rIGFOsDYomz+1LiiYn+koRs2pD38k=; ZFbz9culu2q48=;
Received: from static.153.69.63.178.clients.your-server.de ([178.63.69.153] helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82) (envelope-from <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com>) id 1eU4UE-0006yo-3G for xxx; Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:42:51 +0300
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:28:27 +0300
Message-ID: <527790270.20171227112827@gmail.com>
Subject: my love, i'm going to Moscow!
References: <126188845.20171225120815@gmail.com> xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1241891292B689751"
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Mai 2020 um 20:55 von vierauge »  

olgaapashkovetc25_001.jpg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc25_001.jpg
olgaapashkovetc39.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc39.jpg
olgaapashkovetc40.jpg ( 47 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc40.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #18 - 28. Dezember 2017 um 22:49

xxx my love! How are you my love?
I start my letter with the main news!
This morning I have safely arrived to Moscow! I rented a small room in Moscow, the mistress of a room very good woman!
Today at me was crazy day!
I have finished all affairs and at last I can have a rest and to write you the letter!
I have good news, I successfully passed the interview at the embassy!
For reception of the visa I should give tickets in embassy and already then to me will give the visa!
I am very glad, that at me practically all has turned out!
I was faced with unforeseen difficulties!
The matter is that my expenses have appeared above my financial possibilities! I can not afford to buy a plane ticket!
My expenses have appeared above, than I counted!To obtain a visa, i must have two tickets there and back! tickets cost 420 euro!
Employees of embassy should be assured, that I am not going to remain in your country illegally! They very much make thrifty use of your country and do not presume any infringements from rules, therefore all should be under the law!
The matter is that my visa is "Tourist". I need to designate exact dates of my finding in your country!
I have paid all operational expenditure, but I can not afford to buy a plane ticket! I hope you me understand!
I have paid registration of the visa and the medical insurance, and also many other documents.
Also I have paid residing at a room.
I have to ask you to help me with the purchase of tickets! I am ashamed to ask you for help, it is beyond my principles!!
My family cannot help me at present... I have been assured, that my mum can help me with this problem, but she has told, that has no possibility to find this money right now, unfortunately...
But I passed half way, I do not wish to stop on the reached! I hope for your understanding!
We very long waited for this day, I have made everything, that was in my forces!
Our meeting in your hands, from you depends our future!
Today I was in bank, I tried to receive the credit! Alas, I have no residence permit in the city of Moscow and to me have not given credit!
in the bank, I learnt about how I can get your help!
The employee of bank has told, that by means of system of remittances "MoneyGram", I can receive your help!
You should tell only my full name: Olga Leonidovna Pashkovetc!
Name: Olga!
Middlename (father's name, a patronymic): Leonidovna!
Surname: Pashkovetc!
I understand, our meeting takes away a lot of time and forces! I count on you!
To you I have opened my feelings! I trust you!
Now our meeting, it only a matter of time! As soon as I will give tickets in embassy, I will receive the visa!
I hope you will help me with visa reception!
I wish to tell, that I'm fine, but I cannot tell it! I worry from for the developed situation, time plays the important role!
I try to make Skype in my laptop, but it is not possible to me, I hope, that I can make it. I not when itself did not make Skype and consequently I do not manage to make it quickly, but I am confident, that I can make it. If I cannot make it when I will arrive, I hope you will help me and will learn to use Skype.
I will use the Internet mistress apartment, therefore I not always can answer you quickly.
i miss you! I wish, that you were near to me! Day after day, every minute i think about you!
I want, as soon as possible to be in your hands! You the man of my dream!
Words it is impossible to describe my feelings and emotions! I love you! I will wait your letter! I should have a rest!
I leave my most sweet kiss on your lips! With love and forever!
Olga!

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp.servis-smtp1.ru ([37.1.192.68]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MQuti-1eNLnh2AxC-00UGJk for <xxx>; Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:33:47 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gma1il.com; s=dkim; From:Date; bh=RJ9EYDd/K2kN7Kgk9pjvllTLvNDJHv59YE/eCXGI0mQ=; j3n3TN8XE6W6s=;
Received: from static.153.69.63.178.clients.your-server.de ([178.63.69.153] helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82) (envelope-from <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com>) id 1eUQmb-0003ev-1Z for xxx; Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:33:32 +0300
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:20:43 +0300
Message-ID: <429466125.20171228112043@gmail.com>
Subject: Moscow, my visa
References: <126188845.20171225120815@gmail.com> xxx <527790270.20171227112827@gmail.com> xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------0C50D0101075452F4"
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. März 2024 um 16:53 von Webmaster »  

olgaapashkovetc41.jpg ( 68 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc41.jpg
olgaapashkovetc42.jpg ( 56 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc42.jpg
olgaapashkovetc43.jpg ( 45 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc43.jpg
olgaapashkovetc44.jpg ( 61 KB | Downloads )
olgaapashkovetc44.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #19 - 31. Dezember 2017 um 15:13

Game over

To me have come from police and have told, that I deceive you!!!!! They have checked up everything, I have told, that at me really problems and I asked from you the help, but I am not guilty in it!! They have checked up all and could not tell anything!!! Now I write you this letter!!! I hate you that you have made!!! I have spent many nerves and money to arrange this a meeting, and you have written such words about me!!! I hate you!!!! You the moral ugly creature!! I suggested you to arrive to me, and you have accused me that I deceive you!!!! What line!? Do not write to me more!!! I will take away the documents and for ever I will leave home!!! I have written on you the statement for the insult and public charge me!! You will be responsible for all words!!!

Spoiler:
Received: from smtp.servis-smtp1.ru ([37.1.192.68]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1N96e5-1eyYFf2DFn-015Wiy for <xxx>; Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:30:28 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gma1il.com; s=dkim; -To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=tng9z9E21DvcEmK8A8KIPDocQJ2HsHH61E0bAhM3rgc=; j4H0serBNJZbQ=;
Received: from static.153.69.63.178.clients.your-server.de ([178.63.69.153] helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.servis-smtp1.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.82) (envelope-from <olgaapashkovetc@gma1il.com>) id 1eUnFE-0006jF-TM for xxx; Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:30:13 +0300
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 11:29:40 +0300
Message-ID: <1348633232.20171229112940@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Aw: Moscow, my visa
References: <126188845.20171225120815@gmail.com> xxx <429466125.20171228112043@gmail.com> xxx
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Voortrekker
Global Moderator

Antwort #20 - 29. April 2020 um 18:04