Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Tiyana <anobisina@gmx.pt> <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com> (Gelesen: 6621 mal)

seiko
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Tiyana <anobisina@gmx.pt> <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>
Antwort #15 - 02. November 2017 um 17:09

How are you doing today, my love xxx!? My most gentle and caring man in this world. My sun, my happiness and my true love! I am so happy to receive your new letter, read it now and write the answer. That's all I wanted today as was waiting for your reply with great impatience. Since I already can’t live without your letters, as a fish without water. This is of course the comparison, because I really can not live without your letters, words and nice feelings after reading of your letters. You write very gently, that's way how I like it. And I always want to hear from you these words to me. Always and everywhere. I do not care where  we will be and how many people there will be around us. I am sure. That I'm going to kiss you all the time, that I will never be upset with you because you are my light, for which I want to live, and strive for the best for the future!!! And everything that I dream about when we meet in the future will be for us!!

Here I’m fine. I didn’t have much work and at once came to internet cafe to see your letter. And I plan to write you more bigger letter today. The weather is fine enough here also. My love, I really liked how you wrote and told me. I've just been waiting to write you!! Yesterday evening I met with my friend, as was going to do. We sat in the cafe, drank tea and ate a delicious dessert. And during all this time we have fun talking, she told me her news and events. I didn’t tell her anything about you, since I already explained you the reasons of it. 

Then I went home and thought about our love and affection that I want. I wish that our relations be very romantic. Would you will like it? Here in this letter I will write my dreams, my ideas about how I see our relations in real world and ask about your ideas.  
If you would come after work and I'll be waiting for you always!! Every day, and wait only for you, because I need only you!! If we met now, and would already be together. Then when you get home - and I meet you with open hands, and a cheery smile because you're back. You undress and go to a bathroom. To take bath and to come to kitchen, you already clean and dressed in home’s clothes. Then I sit down at the table! I think I will never have supper without you, and always been waiting for you, and together we will sit down to supper. So it will be more pleasant for you to have supper with me, I think.  Yet while we have supper and drink tea, we talk about us, our events and thoughts. We tell each other the most wonderful words that we want. I'll call you “my prince”, and my love - my ideal and my dream. After all, everything is that way! You are the most kind and gentle man in the world for me! And I think that you are ready do everything for me and I really appreciate it!! I hope one day in real world I will feel your great love for me, your kindness and your gentle hands, your body and your breath. So I continue to dream ... after dinner when we - we can relax a bit, and then all of a little walk! You can show me the most fabulous places in your city. As I already said - I want to know everything about you, for you could show me everything connected with you. Perhaps you'd like some place, maybe it will be romantic! You memorize about some places will be also interesting for me. And then together we go there to spend our time. You will tell me something about it, and I will listen to you very carefully! We can then return home or go somewhere else! I’m sure you know more interesting places to visit, so you show me this! Then we will walk together and hold hands. Then all the people will look at us and smile. So I think we will be a great example of a strong love couple that happy together. Such a pair that has a purpose in life, we will always seek what we want to achieve together. I do not even doubt!! You are my favorite man, very caring, and I never will leave you. The main thing that you would not want to go away from me, or I just can not keep you! But I do not want to think about it, because you're real man and hope you can choose a life partner! But all these are only my dreams. I really wish that it would becoming a reality. And now all my dreams are just about it.

Also my dear, I want to write you more! I would like to write you my ideas about sex, I think that it’s already correct time for it. Since this is also a very important part of a relationship and is very beautiful. Because only with you, I want to View translation into reality my thoughts, dreams and desires. And I think that if you are helping me in this - will have absolutely great result! I want you  know and  understand that I am very gentle, and I want to start making love always with gentleness, care and soft things. I want to massage your back a little bit to relieve tension. At the same time feel your regular breathing. Probably every man loves a massage from a woman's sensitive hands? I know how to do such massage, and you'll have lots of pleasure from it! When I finish, I put on your back my breasts, if you want it!! And then I just have to caress in your ear and tell you quietly that I love you, honey!! You are my good and gentle! My hand then walk slowly to your pants and I touch your thingy! First through your pants and stroking it very gently! When I have my hand between your legs you will - it will be very good for you! I think that by the time your body will already be up and does not suffer anymore! Is this true? Then you just turn around and we see me face to face and look straight in the eye! To be aware and have the same contact, that is just an invisible thread - which connects us. Our minds! You place your hands on my body and make me feel very strong desire to make love! And then you start to take off my clothes so I become naked. Next, I think the same thing that you also like this! I continue, take your thingy and start to move, gently touching the tip! You get from it most excited to just simply hug me and are already beginning to make love! But I just want to pinch my breasts. To its heat and massage! You tell me that you want more! When we will be in this conditions, maybe I can take it with my lips and kiss! From this you will get maximum pleasure? I'm ready to do it just for you! And I must say - that never before I did not do it, but I want to try it with you! Only with you – with a man whom I really love very much and I do not want anyone else to give such things! But I wanted to tell you all this my fantasies!! Just so you know, and then waited for this moment! So when we both have an excited state, then you have me real pleasure!   Here's what I would be like to have in sex, I see it this way!!! To bring you up to this maximum possible state so that you never forget it!! I want you always have only good with me so you be satisfied. Since this is important for me either! I think I've also always be with you satisfied.  
I want this, and I think that I could tell you what I think! What do I think and dream at night! What I dream to deal with you! I think you write me your opinion in your next letter? I look forward to your letter again. And I will answer you always! Always tell me what you think and how you imagine! I just want to say one more time, that's all I wrote to you here - it's just my dream.  I really want that our relationship with you, it was just beautiful and romantic. I think we can make our relationship more beautiful and more emotional than any book novel. We ourselves will find better ways for it! Can you imagine life with me and all that  I wrote to you today? Do you want this?

Now I will finish my letter, I hope not very shocked you my letter?
I love you.
yours Tiyana

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp2234266iow;
        Thu, 2 Nov 2017 06:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+TREEDR4hGyJmVDEM7UcRYvzBa/sdtaLY0G3PYe6MoDUwjmGUo3GnBLIPjAycqGRxVzgYhM
X-Received: by 10.55.156.210 with SMTP id f201mr4547294qke.283.1509630908749;
        Thu, 02 Nov 2017 06:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509630908; cv=none;
        d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        b=qZ5yn1jajm5xY02wby1/b8ClpcCOT0cnioCzNSEm4KK7rQsT5c3nCAxzsvfr0SV3OL
         Tdv+w338cbOr/wbmVg1RP0OENqDe1FhOHZ0XqWvQpo4k6NJpq/20VQMlvOwSRsk4BJsm
         C+2zpwAiN0eKYju7SIsLpTmyFHEQ9pvAk0QA1yF94WNaOKgbTGJRhczmjWAgEa76f7RZ
         3hs7bjXepZp1iS5iz6S8ycefDZJCiSHwcWaKFbEtdxTbw0P/Xi1y5e9rweLSWK4kgO00
         I7SI2xaKVjIXJWC34zseTfnnWeipKfrpVlLOh/ktXQ8TQFU95by4ub0oH91S737urx5w
         4/iQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
        h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:message-id
         Schockiert/Erstauntrganization:from:date:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
        bh=iKFsEsqNPvoOfnbUjKJLuxvGIRXeP99GJSClF6r5JsM=;
        b=nc/WhbYKLlItkRzkLuaLlvyHPEYH8F2Vwo5l//8kyVZQ9tQIi1IpLsAu50KkTGIFlD
         u9yfh75p5jo4ugBnnnOvTLeJ+LysAndnG2CbaqQRFPFpPnoZ1LzNZvWK4j37zuNGU+Y6
         0E7i+xB/LWpMmFI5L8eB27D5ckVHUP6RMNDYJw/L+Esqr2pDYE1dMXDv8lUoTlTgvd1o
         ZpGa5RocAYVGcpj1Ozk2U001qvmQVhny6wruDqvEfgllYtSCH2LSwiIEMbHrmwEtXHJm
         HoaznrkbP8ZRsmVI6aICtYaU9w15zkUXEabBAaDAIxxC50AheDZx9tqitptnght7ZSUm
         S6XA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=ZUl8OoJw;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 144.208.78.251 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) smtp.mailfrom=tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
Return-Path: <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>
Received: from ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com (ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com. [144.208.78.251])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e19si3200555qtc.172.2017.11.02.06.55.08
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Thu, 02 Nov 2017 06:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 144.208.78.251 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) client-ip=144.208.78.251;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=ZUl8OoJw;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 144.208.78.251 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) smtp.mailfrom=tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mcmahabrendsent.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
      bh=iKFsEsqNPvoOfnbUjKJLuxvGIRXeP99GJSClF6r5JsM=; b=ZUl8OoJwinwPM78gkIPrChy8r nfN3WWOf99w0r+R9MfX6/6p46qmwFscAnzWtcPaRYwRuPBm+cRFGnbjkBwc2KreOEaQtZD9pRWVjc 16P0ugaFa/zxWQJaGX/CtQnk3BTWYbrQ/tAd/9HS4SHIUmz1QedWN5mIcoBVuLp9gArNw6nhwbyK6 Ecmt2eFzb6BsuqtKVkYYF3xwzrCq8Q2jcrf6/J8buOtl2xlZhcbTuUFLirXkyv9K6tO8PPTHfyLxz gXi+CKI5zus5JegwLx/1CL5Ixq6G8v0zkIWztGTKzJkGsQnfdYLBSWxWmLA7DMRMapl+HDKxfg5Ap qjp+wRo1w==;
Received: from [162.220.157.194] (port=51958 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eAFxP-000gCK-9i for xxx; Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:55:08 -0400
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 08:49:00 -0500
Organization: tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Re: ID:FG:6139X853N91PQ746 Hello my darling xxx!
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------FC5D1AF6BBDC65"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=2.4
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - mcmahabrendsent.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com: authenticated_id: tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com: tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------FC5D1AF6BBDC65
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2020 um 15:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #16 - 03. November 2017 um 16:05

Do you know, how hard it is to fall asleep, when there are so many different thoughts in your head!? There is so much to think about, to make the right decision. And do not waste time on talking xxx. Yes, I do not want to waste time. In some of my letters I already tried to explain you my thoughts about time, about we need to appreciate it. For not waste our life time on sad memories about our past or sitting and doing nothing. 

In a week I'll have to do hairstyle to my friend, she should have a wedding. And today she told me that I do not need to do anything for her. Her future husband .. at night a couple of days ago, she woke up, and her husband did not wake up. His heart stopped. And I understood that any day could be the last for me also. Today I can meet a person, and tomorrow ... tomorrow maybe already can not do it. And I will never see him or her again. Over the years, I start thinking about this more often, because I do not want to live my life alone. It’s the worst thing that may happened to any person. 

I have been studying, working for so many years, and I even have not been outside of my country ever. I often make hairstyles and makeup for other women, that sometimes I forget to put myself in good look. And the feeling that I have every day, I myself ..... carcass the flame of my life. But now you appeared in my life. There appeared the faith, dreams, and the hope that I will not .... I will not be alone anymore. And deep inside of my heart, I realized that maybe this is my last chance to be happy.  

And now, I think, what have I achieved? What do I have now for myself? Yes, I earn well, I can afford something that other people can not buy. But why do I need all this? For what ?

Today I can fall asleep, and tomorrow ... tomorrow may not come. And how did I live my life? (smile). Striving to find more customers to have money? To achieve some material goal one day? And now I understand that this day may never come. Every evening I'm surrounded by the cold walls of my room, the books that I read, only thoughts about you, and my favorite music makes me not to drop tears. Every day it's harder for me to be alone. I understand that my years, my time passes very quickly. And that it's time for me to change my life now. Or I will be alone for the rest of my life.

Would you like to be alone until the end of your life? Or would you like to live your life in a happy relationship with me ?! Think about it. Because I think that if we wait longer, write long letters, then it will end .... that someone will get tired of it. We understand with you that every day we need more, new feelings, thoughts. But words, I can not convey all that we feel. I told you about it. Words can only convey a small part of everything that is in our hearts.

I think I should not hide the fact that I can find a man for sex very quickly. But I do not want to go to bed with someone, whom I do not like. I do not want to embrace someone, whom I do not need. And kiss the lips .... which means nothing to me. I want to be with you, I love you. And I do not play feelings, my words are full of love, and sincerity. They all come from my heart! Emotions that I feel for you are difficult to describe, it is difficult to convey. But this is something that I have never experienced before. As if you are a part of me, a part of which I have been missing all these years. The part, that closes my emptiness, in my soul. And the thought of you makes my heart beat. And in this world, in this life I need only one thing, to be happy by hands of my beloved man.

And I'm really sorry that many people do not understand the main values of this world. Many people have forgotten that there is love, that there is happiness, joy and a smile. Many people do not understand that they are wasting their time. And they do not understand that they can miss their chance, the chance to be happy, the chance to forget about everything, and start a new life. We both understand that everything is going too fast, and that we should ... wait. But why ? What do we get if we wait?
More confidence?!
More joy?!
More words ?!
More new dreams?!
We will only lose our time, and perhaps the only one chance of being happy. And if you're not ready! If you think that your old life absolute suits you! Or you do not believe in my words, and you do not want to change anything in your life! Then tell me this now. Tell me, and I will not trouble you anymore. I'll understand that I should not have revealed myself to you. Because .... you do not want a serious relationship and serious changing in your life. Yes, it will be more better truth, than stupid excuses (smile). That now is not the best time, that now you are very busy, that now the stars in the sky tells you not to do this (big smile). You yourself understand that it will look ridiculous.

Yes, your life is a little better than mine, and maybe your loneliness does not push you so much like my loneliness. And you are ready to wait for many long months and even years. But I'm not ready to do it. (sad smile). I told you that to say the word "love" it is very easy. But to understand this feeling... to understand this word, it is very difficult and especially to feel it.
When I told you that I want to be with you, I knew what I was doing. I understood that in this world we are not eternal, and the end of our time can come at any moment. Do you understand me? You love me (as you tell me), and I love you. You know the value of this life, and this world. And we are attracting to each other. Then what am I waiting for? I asked myself. Maybe I should say all that I feel, what I think about you, and see your decision? For understand how you feel. And I saw. (smile).

For many people, these words may seem stupid! How can you be with a person, only by reading his words and seeing his pictures? How can you love and never touch it? I can (smile). And this is all real.   Maybe I'm naive, and I'm easily may be deceived. But I'll trust you to the last moment. Maybe your words are a game, your feelings are a lie. And you write me a letter, but I will believe your words, believe that you need me. Believe your love. And that you're telling me the truth! All your words. The truth for which I now live and believe that this world has not completely decayed from greed, anger, suffering, and pain. And that there are still people, who believe in miracles, believe in love, believe in good and help. Believe in dreams. Same as me. (smile). And I do not want to know more loneliness! Because we will be together. Not at a distance, but holding hands together.

Do I need to send this letter? Or I need to remove this all? Throughout all that I wrote you, all this time. These thoughts do not leave my mind. Again. Like last time (smile). And like last time, I still send it to you. And when I see your answer, I'll understand .... I’ll understand what is for you my words…What is for you my feelings. And what do your words mean!
Have a good day.
Love you, miss you. 

Your Tiyana

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp3519076iow;
        Fri, 3 Nov 2017 07:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+QObpDoVmIgu4UGW5lTyTHZ6EOomnuOAZclqkx3d4ZRM0vO74EyZAQYU11HJgVNmNCKz5l2
X-Received: by 10.55.17.233 with SMTP id 102mr10561874qkr.56.1509719737220;
        Fri, 03 Nov 2017 07:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509719737; cv=none;
        b=zIlw8dCq5+ikQ6BQKJYT76ip6yX09UhN1uRvmwgYQMfQtC5at6pwXGEEkdc8D5gYzl
         sR4jJWmQz9Fbcuv5NUEfqqBJje58qT+C21QlF3Jlhm4kSRdODr4tARy9qEBtX3g2m/AC
         HXzWeC8PGuNKO53btiRnv3X5Gkif2eO3BESGJeOihyhDU54HeXPfXRBj8ycN3Ioux7vj
         gxyVKZPvT/XwIbXYahfk1gkHx6nMDJAMfzW8ALqcNtESvjMpZQaThSDKJqJvxuFlTxgf
         rWEJ/Ew8i9FggT3aq91HQ2SGoWj9m/S4JVUQwXGrgY1kIUWbTohFaaNnT4Jqf3uwiIi7
         2dLQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
         Schockiert/Erstauntrganization:from:date:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
        bh=R9eJJ+AGx5ZKP5GJ68GBgewAQnwe+P9+c4uigwkwgEI=;
        b=zaaJQQfP5l1I3L0GPVusOmZzj5jNEopWmVn9ObP/1NEYcQ9mAFSAHomXnRPPHOURom
         eQiUj7CRhmIjyed1VqO2EhFDJnkUcTuLYDvTb/akfL7XcI1+7zO+g5nhGG/VtMjEZHjZ
         b621BcWgdg0jgh/wMH57xxPjvumojGR46czBblnZEkaYAkqKk9lprwrd0KI36UGdamGi
         VlADHc8F8RfbLIKZlPCnCXoa2swBEIp1LHtYSstHS7pEsOoWmdM67c3d7tfEtqp1mSwm
         6/M6/IdJ+4fKaWuMWGE2G771X5aPCXDi26eXPOCgflIPjxvYBEG3RWBri8CBr5gh/Mmu
         NptA==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=oJRxYn05;
Received: from ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com (ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com. [144.208.78.251])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r26si5315424qki.149.2017.11.03.07.35.36
        for <xxx>
        Fri, 03 Nov 2017 07:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 144.208.78.251 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) client-ip=144.208.78.251;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=oJRxYn05;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mcmahabrendsent.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
      bh=R9eJJ+AGx5ZKP5GJ68GBgewAQnwe+P9+c4uigwkwgEI=; b=oJRxYn05uEuMg0l8xknmHAcPx Nvg9ZWBL/0gnLpcmUCEpIRxhkvPV9EvtD5KHHcsCXkb1hJsYWMuXzplPHFNKJQ0mNLRkTiFTxB7G/ vnfHEB4hV6FlNGtOx9UY+LHoShbFtvdrImqyM+V7nkkXhn6TfcQg0CPnKQItyKpPeLfiwp70T4aUK BlAr/GBrmBpbs4fF4Jsn1HZ9tIqCf6M0m5i1SgGQ+9WW9HY2qwLELV33V94PYOoiOHMXm5S6lEu9v ngcQ82vpM2UlJtYCUR3qA/FvrSK5bMakFAY79U3sAcxf3dkEJXdxcBGA5PmJ8/FZb28hRxeOMcv6S TiRWhhCkQ==;
Received: from [162.220.157.194] (port=42064 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eAd4E-000PEl-3t for xxx; Fri, 03 Nov 2017 10:35:36 -0400
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 09:12:39 -0500
Message-ID: <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com>
Subject: Re: ID:FG:6139X853N91PQ746 Hello my love xxx!
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------111D4149227DCC8B"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.1
X-AntiAbuse: This Quelltext was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com: authenticated_id: tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com: tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------111D4149227DCC8B
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------1F1914E250F6A09"

------------1F1914E250F6A09
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2020 um 15:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #17 - 04. November 2017 um 13:14

I see in your letter xxx, that you are ready! You understand me! And this is the most important thing for me. You understand that life is too short. And that our time is going so fast! That we do not have time to notice, as we have becoming old (a smile). And that we are still alone! We were lonely until one day, when we found each other in this big world.

After my last letter I thought a lot. I thought about the real meeting, and thought about it a lot. I had time to decide how we should proceed! How it will be better for us. How I see it. And how you want it yourself, I think it's up to you either. But in any case, I  have to tell you everything I learned. I think that we may have two options, I go to you, or you come to me. And in each version there are disadvantages, and advantages.

Of course, if you come to me here, it will be better for me. I will not have to do any documents, and only wait a while before meeting you. You could also stay with me. My room is not very large, but I think that it will be convenient for the two of us in it. And if you decide so, and for you it will not be a problem, here is my airport in which I can meet you - International Airport "Nikola Tesla Belgrade". I also hope that you are serious about me. And that after this letter, you will not wait for several months and years, but you will make this step soon! A step that will allow us to get to know each other more, better in real world. When we can touch each other, and understand whether we can be together or not! But I'm sure that we can be together, because we are two halves of one heart. But in this case, there is one problem, and it is very important. I have to tell you about this. I'm very much afraid that something bad can happen with you here. After the war in 1999, many people lost their relatives and loved ones, many people lost their homes. And they have a big anger at foreign tourists, especially those, who come from countries that had bomb my country in 1999. I understand that you did not take part in this, but other local people, they think quite differently. Foreigners abduct, and even .... And it's really very serious. Otherwise, I would not tell you about it. Every week on TV news, I see stories about the disappearance, injuries or demand for redemption of foreign visitors. And this happens all over the country. I'm not sure that I can somehow guarantee your safety here. And if you are ready for this step, and accept all the risks, then I will be ready to meet you here. I just told you as it the situation here. 

I also thought that I could fly to you. But for this I need to make a new passport, and some other documents, also to have 2 ways tickets. About work, I'm not worried, because I can take a vacation myself at any time. I rent the apartment. I'm just worried about what might happen to me ... my friend's story is always in my head. And I can not forget it. Also, I do not know anything about your country, how do people respond to tourists visiting? And will I live with you? Will you let me into your house? (smile).

Understand, my dear, this is a very serious step, and you must be 100 ready for this, to trust me 100. And if you have any doubts, you should tell me about them now, and not at the moment when I will be ready to board the plane! This is very, very important! You must decide if you are ready to be with me, now, and maybe to the end of ours life?!

Now I need only an answer, how will we act !? I will come to you, to your country, or you will come to me, to my country? This we have to decide now, and not wait for many long months, for a convenient time. Now! Letters have already done everything necessary, they have engendered in our hearts feelings, love. And now the time has come for us to strengthen all this, or to step back forever.

Go to meet the dream, and try to be together, not to be lonely, but to be happy. To love, and to receive mutual love. Or be afraid to change your life, and be lonely till the end!

In me, there are so many feelings in my heart, that can not already be conveyed in words, emotions, dreams, and thoughts. The letters does not convey warmth, touching the hands, touching the lips. And we already understood this. So we realized that if we wait .... then maybe we do not even know when, what it means to be happy ... again.

Now it’s  only your decision! You come to me, or I to you soon. Your answer will give us further action. Or I will learn everything, and prepare for the flight to you! Or I will prepare for a meeting with you in my country. I need your answer in your next letter, please don’t ignore this my ideas. 

I love you and I will wait for your letter.
Yours Tiyana

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp795366iow;
        Sat, 4 Nov 2017 05:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+RmolILWxiiYo1qmCXPijnSt32MxXz70g1pGdXt+FbdKrsmILnS3yTUkz2E7/qDqgI81SyG
X-Received: by 10.55.212.70 with SMTP id l67mr14125578qki.140.1509797095362;
        Sat, 04 Nov 2017 05:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509797095; cv=none;
        b=VqIVWL7IThN/1sapSKK73b0tUmifGwX9dQ7J/u/tZ38RgntEhKfy7p5FGS2WhELAfj
         3NufRNN/T/LyeY4Yd1ZJc2VS7NfDxPhClDXXKerEtYieqG7xkBqvcuBSTtCadhKNDh90
         GmuQ7OvwOr6UdCatcu/+slIQ644WMDwuuDhjFjshC1F/l1BgNK9M5/+5/8590kzdjxy1
         vTKd/QBwHom/0O2xKV6iWJ0kDaRMCnnSyY6x4NewrcO+mJRbAvc0lRssLVpOgwlVrApk
         /FePS+I4CVUA5ixD4gRZFN6rxFJA27hdPdnMepc2PiHWXQ67Prq4/pbP+xoTbmtpLDwg
         5MYw==
        bh=wuKj1OeRZxcds4WFK2bn3TgcGRkijYmZMBFE/Mk4MqE=;
        b=yntlELkFjxHjU9vHici2KtdpU21GqE6eSoDCFgI8rpJG2O6XhfwTIKsLlINBN6Unas
         V8GlAihuw5DfEcwRkq8pb1DNoAEW6bqC5v2Q+mPoOn/FGbcmID7qr5yKvRHKu+Bx0nio
         gf0Vq4UALtEv8zyaA8O0+AGIkRFXtrwvX0JUwlwM6IP9TlEfcEYIaPXZyug9JmGGqH6r
         uQsrs5JUE1eQRa99zn3mlh0p8diiTGKF+73dZQvNITQYeJStWSmx9owOzKQy1gP3Z9XX
         Mp6IYNaat7ji2J5f5x9SsEwAxEMuq63s0ICB5OSRFwPnJW+7BjP6Wnb3pPSfGNt2ueaR
         WC2w==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=FXXLIPSY;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id n206si2171237qkn.199.2017.11.04.05.04.54
        for <xxx>
        Sat, 04 Nov 2017 05:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=FXXLIPSY;
      bh=wuKj1OeRZxcds4WFK2bn3TgcGRkijYmZMBFE/Mk4MqE=; b=FXXLIPSYhIS8W+nOLa5oJ1fof FMZp8gY4Nt7wA++uYcjXVf5Y5/wj67zLStCxuGGasJnUjYg683jAjfTKXWLK6CHIaZTJgM781l7h3 zUIdrjvTz+Vj14bJW1hKeT9yMGUhw7Rt77zrrtPpov9Q4lC5EPhBhIHAa1n4k/AHQf8Sck3xoRXI2 Z5H4ZyiuqLqYSG4oNBg3IfU0Rh8d5Wr6wx5qzW3PqpHCVZNZ/2w4y+hypXLZ7/ytFBuLPkIMiMIYY 8E+qiPqbJqwAcFirUwxUXm4qAR1X1yox6ZBW/EXHK6X6/xIfeyOEsaZ7A53cUrP0GFbW0zwhEdvFZ +q2Moo27Q==;
Received: from pulse.syndeonetwork.com ([162.220.157.194]:53090 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eAxBw-000WVr-SE for xxx; Sat, 04 Nov 2017 08:04:54 -0400
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 06:55:50 -0500
Message-ID: <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------B6180C82A358FA5"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------B6180C82A358FA5
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------D616D16A8CED28"

------------D616D16A8CED28
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2020 um 15:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #18 - 06. November 2017 um 17:12

You know, there are so many thoughts in my head now. That I can find no suitable words to start my letter today for you. I still can not believe that earlier I was looking for a man, who could understand me, my thoughts, my feelings. Who valued my mind, and a look at this world. Valued the main values of this life! And I even thought that I have too big demands (a smile). And I was ready to admit that such a man there is not on this planet (a smile). But then you appeared in my life.

My world turned over. My life became different. Your words, thoughts, you seem to have bewitched me, my mind, my heart (Smile). I began to feel an inexplicable craving for you ... And at first, I was very scared. You remember, I told you about all this. But every day, with every word I began to understand that you are that man, whom I had been trying to find for so long. You are different! And I was even ..... I was pleased to understand that we seemed to be created for each other. And it surprised me at first, but now .... now I know and understand much more. We are created for each other, and this need not be proved, because we both understand, feel and know it. Like two parts of something big. One part of life, our life.
xxx, I know that I repeat myself. And I already told you about this, but these thoughts do not come out of my head (smile). Have I not regained my happiness? Will I have the love that I dream of? Will I never again experience the pain of betrayal and humiliation? I'm sure, no, never! And I say this again and again, because I believe you! Believe your words, believe your love. Believe that we will be together. And nothing can stop us from being happy!

Reading your letter, I see in it a resoluteness. You're ready to see me, and you want to be together. You understood my main words, what I tried to tell you! And it amazes me! It is also striking that you understand that if now we would not have done this step, it is possible ... maybe everything would have been different.

My parents know about you. They know about my decision to fly to you, and be with you. I have not seen so many tears on my mother's face for a very long time. And it's even hard for me to remember, when she cried so much! Even my father (stepfather), a strong man could not hold back tears. I saw it. I never in my life saw him cry. Never. And so, when I told them about us, I saw their tears. It shocked me. I told you that when the time comes, I will tell my parents about you. And this time has come. I do not think that they should hide their joy, and that they are very worried about me. Afraid, and worried. But I understand them! I am their daughter. And they will always worry about me. Moreover, I will fly to another country!

But I have no more fear! I'm not afraid of anything. I decided for myself that I should go ahead. And I do not want to take back my words! And that's why I asked you to give me a direct answer. Think and tell me if you are ready to change your life! Be with me, and try ....to be together! And I'm glad that you agree with this.

I hope that you will not take back your words, since I will try to find out everything about my coming to you. What do I need, what documents, and what references. And the main thing I want to know is how much I must pay for I could come to you and whether I can stay always with you there.  But I can get answers to these questions only as soon as I know everything. I think it's worthwhile to find out everything first, and if it's in my power, then I'll do it myself. Also, if I can not do anything, I will look for a travel agency that can help me in this. Also, I hope that this will be faster and easy.

I also understand that it can be expensive for me! And I really hope that I can afford this trip. But if not, then I hope that you will not immediately start to think that I played you !?  
Therefore, I offer you an option that will show and prove to you my good intentions. And it will also prove that I do not play with you, your feelings! If I can not pay everything myself, and you will be afraid to help me pay the missing part, then I can not come to you. And then we will have only one option, you will come to me! Just I ask you not forget about that things, that I wrote you in my last letter. I do not want to cause you even a drop of doubt in me, in my words. 
So I want to tell you the truth. That I am not rich, but I will hope that my strength, my money will suffice for everything necessary to be with you to come to you. Understand me correctly, dear, I do not want to get bad thoughts in your head! I want us to try to make our dream real! Think and answer me.

I'll write you all the news as soon as I find out. Soon I'll write to you.
I love you, and I hope that our dreams will become real and we will be together.

Your Tiyana

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp2702181iow;
        Mon, 6 Nov 2017 05:55:17 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+TXxOfkYiavXCQwCfqgxRESKzgkRX25dXFxVkRinJSrd53kMw+gnxdBCQ9/sbbsh6VuRfYl
X-Received: by 10.200.53.152 with SMTP id k24mr23724480qtb.55.1509976517915;
        Mon, 06 Nov 2017 05:55:17 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509976517; cv=none;
        b=uJjL0Z2k1qAC/IW/C7Md6UWjr7J9TZvERaHSxohfMzVSxdqF/WoHcmpmSSpe94EH3U
         jtQZ9gt+Yxzi/+rTF8+haI7ATVPwX7dThSru9W5aKvwvBmcX/BscUOdrBEyV2DB/JD7m
         /Ova6moVbwaLLEQgLTSTzjCbbz0gxgJnrAJeKNzP5ZFKKU576DiZx3eMpfsD1qGUJ7vU
         Z1zaGkunp9v0s2YPHwXhpSbRy/GkxBIrLyGHg4whZC56RDSNbBVIR6OW2gPWkIyanPro
         qPp4oiIhkBEF3WTYSfVvlPBmDOZbaB10z2ZWTOcCH3KYfY8MXFufyK0wC7wRsIUrNhtb
         x4bQ==
        bh=5T80qMcWtAZBmQs0p1o8jn1kI2yVebmy3SFjTCGSn8o=;
        b=LfT1fo+iSeG+ENqjdoIfsuq72TZX46Y8RDiNS1fG62z1vSoIDRmt482BjdVddjQMTw
         BJ7uSq9zv3l5eYwiAdulwQ6sfs6XXjkQR62bMXMr9BiA1wz909MWQVVDXMzkuYpmFWJL
         hyNNH4GiHVkVT4sHcA7bInqQt+LG9l/nLPEo0phHBMZSc0xayILlMgh7kcDhUzXYSb3P
         FyJmmftUBYJVlHKPaqK6WlIcg9+FZ3aDBviDgMNtXOPPwl1C1Yw184L/jd+HTlQfhr9M
         aipW4K5tXN7At+Rsg8XkgPKEeST2l8VQN3PMYP5jxDi2jMBor6+clYdSnqbf07XVfuF5
         misw==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=Ry7JvLDi;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.193.142.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) smtp.mailfrom=tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
Received: from ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com (ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com. [104.193.142.42])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c141si1322684qke.19.2017.11.06.05.55.17
        for <xxx>
        Mon, 06 Nov 2017 05:55:17 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 104.193.142.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) client-ip=104.193.142.42;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=Ry7JvLDi;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 104.193.142.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) smtp.mailfrom=tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com
      bh=5T80qMcWtAZBmQs0p1o8jn1kI2yVebmy3SFjTCGSn8o=; b=Ry7JvLDiPVFjjT8nwQQi+DeeN irgDjIzq0pNf+Ol5dInvSb2Ch9fu860R91P6DdL//+MMfF0i/WCn4zS616u2CgvWG5qktCuh5//mr /jdvP3eCN1Iq9WJ3X4P1D9ZgAR2J3s1QcXOfticd5z/NNYi2YNr1HJ+yDDO8bP1xhL3gL8kGBVvbN 0SctYivb10Dm420kc8tHE+uHFMvw/lDHbduYVgmSi21RVkugw8maUvqSQadp3J1pUi2yIghhWPc9l Kp2DOIya7KEen+GfjUKnNX7Po3J0vwiN0S+U69dEpplPNxW1kzWSN5aXBZKJb2kO4zlfsYOK2y40p oxfPnC45Q==;
Received: from [66.255.252.44] (port=49004 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eBhrm-000BKR-4k for xxx; Mon, 06 Nov 2017 08:55:17 -0500
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 08:51:09 -0500
Message-ID: <1449172523.20171106085109@mcmahabrendsent.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com> <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------612E82E6252E3"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=1.2
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------612E82E6252E3
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2020 um 15:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #19 - 06. November 2017 um 19:26

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	66.255.252.44
Decimal:	1124072492
Hostname:	44-252-255-66.heshosting.com
ASN:	13781
ISP:	Hopkinsville Electric System
Organization:	Hopkinsville Electric System
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Kentucky
City:	Elkton 

Zitat:
from [66.255.252.44] (port=49004 helo=localhost) [...] with esmtpa; Mon, 06 Nov 2017 08:55:17 -0500
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 08:51:09 -0500
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. November 2017 um 21:26 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #20 - 07. November 2017 um 17:13

You know xxx, I had enough time, I thought of all again and learned a lot. All that I need ... all to come to you and be with you. I even visited several travel agencies. And there they helped me to find answers to some of the questions that I had, and I learned how to solve them. Too much information for just one day (smile). But I'll tell you the truth, it's not so difficult to make a real our desire to meet. I hope, I want to believe that you will not take a step back now. When from your letters I understood that you are ready, that you want to change your life, I understand ... I realized that it's time for us to do it. To do this serious step and to change our lives. And I'm doing it right now! I’m absolute ready for it and want to do this. But you must understand that ... that I have a fear. If I go to you, then I put everything what I have "at stake". And even more. I do not know what awaits me when we are together! I just believe you, your words! And I go to the call of my heart. Hiding far and deep, in the most remote parts of my mind all my fears. And I believe that I ... I am doing the right thing, that I do not make a mistake. And what I gained more than once dreamed of. And this loneliness, this pain will disappear forever from my and your heart. And we will be together, happy and till the end.

To come to you is not very difficult. Collect some necessary documents, several references, and fill out several forms. It will take me a day, maybe two, to collect all necessary documents. After it I need to get visa, insurance and 2 way tickets. A visa is fast to get, especially if I take a tourist visa. It will be done enough fast. And the likelihood that it will be approved by your country is very high. And I was told that it's almost 100 percent that I can get it. Insurance -  I need it in case I will have some health problem in your country and to get free medicine help. 
And tickets. In both ends. Without this, it is simply impossible to get a tourist visa. But these are all trifles. Especially since I learned that this can be done by a travel agency, and it will not be worth it to me. I do not want to spend much time and energy, make several trips to different places and maybe make some mistakes. It is better to trust this to the professionals and they do it better. I hope that you will agree with me on this? After I pay it in full, the travel agency starts their work. And it will take 10-12 working days for everything to be ready and I can come to you. Therefore, we can easily agree on the date of my arrival to you. And as soon as we discuss all the necessary details, we will be able to choose the best date for my coming.

But the main problem is .....

15 minutes passed before I decided to write you about it now. I'm afraid that tomorrow I will not see your letter, after all what I should write now. Or worse .... but if I decided to go to the end, then I must do it. I agree with what ever will be after it .... this way I chose, and I hope that you are the same.

I learned the approximate cost of my trip to you. If I do this 14 days after today's date. This will cost me EURO 870. This amount includes everything necessary for my arrival to you. All that I wrote to you above and no other additional payments. I looked at my possibilities now, my savings. And this is only EURO 250 To admit, I did not think that it would be so expensive! And as if I felt with my heart ...
Now you understand that I do not have enough money. And ask you for help ...
I think that you yourself must decide, whether you want to do it or not !? Are you ready to help me or not? You must decide for yourself. I did my best. And as I said, if you have doubts, fear, then I'm ready to wait for you, in my own country soon! And I do not give up on my words. And I also think that it will be much better for you and me if you yourself write in the travel agency that helped me with the answers, and you can also pay them yourself directly. So, having more security, if for you it will be so much better! 

And if you ready to help me, I will need to know the exact international airport (the name of airport), where you can meet me. We also must solve the date of my arrival to you. After it I will tell you total cost of my trip to you and also how much I need you to help me. And I will need to know your cell phone number, where I can call if fly to you and you can’t meet me. 

Now I just need to finish my letter, send it to you, and believe that I'll see you again, your answer. And I would like to believe that we will .... be together, and our dreams will become real!
Love you,  miss you.

Your Tiyana

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp3692583iow;
        Tue, 7 Nov 2017 02:49:51 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+RPiWHIZZxxmVuk548yP3JxiOdE6dqyu3XnUWNK29SCVhCmuw9nOolqEPffp4VpPjJ3+Q7r
X-Received: by 10.55.27.88 with SMTP id b85mr9583319qkb.144.1510051791040;
        Tue, 07 Nov 2017 02:49:51 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1510051790; cv=none;
        b=I/b9fQx9W8UziBDW3YP4C7P7+ohjOajbjcPzqWdNtO0zNQSW+HLC8K67lauj7DjnLR
         JyhTpds7PQ021p0hLFw+dmwICsisnlSmhHnXeKs58aTBjgWizGxE+2BK3u+eW+tpHYyj
         tklcSE8X0BaNn97E+1snrYTmTyFByNmBxzecM66AA0oiGP05MIhwq50UyGiZ8yQTJL+F
         63nsH3ZwmqUPj4TZI2i8bHFZb+i22DHsiHbPCgd8MFbb0Gl55fZEK2s6YqBHKLGg61Q6
         PTV7rt56lMNhcTD6kCvikHi1l2xAiCg0TnkYFzS09CsQeJuiODUYfMkzGzDMq+IdtR13
         87Kw==
        bh=LVzZmpH+SW4q0a8mvoZOhZvhh7BXDyN6NZPjKeCetBk=;
        b=n23RRRObfo+qE3R54mpFavpvMUZI+vFWGlyFH5FrGGn53+5ZNIezMw2743kZf8WZKi
         eCkP07mfaMnegA00WB1MHzQYGCxDwCV5ZO7z24Yx7BE+xWpbNIcritrmJFKGwhuXrKS2
         ZYMS92yOvqIMH29i8P/pU8Z+6T1yQrbPBoz0LGrTZZ0XqreFrJs6c/+MiTO/vtdoBs16
         3yNdgJ8AiiQqFoYzWuhsIf56BSkk5/waqfnYh0Iz2gtYaZpGUdrf0Mo4ie/Tq3f7VAOC
         bjZ6hcoVResM6agAtgq7+rX7R7v++BUYMCfMpnoGzCjBIpWGpT3Xx7MM3KbQtt8FpzIH
         KPCg==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=EhRQZmvI;
Received: from ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com (ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com. [104.193.142.42])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p65si324273qke.91.2017.11.07.02.49.50
        for <xxx>
        Tue, 07 Nov 2017 02:49:50 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 104.193.142.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com) client-ip=104.193.142.42;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=EhRQZmvI;
      bh=LVzZmpH+SW4q0a8mvoZOhZvhh7BXDyN6NZPjKeCetBk=; b=EhRQZmvIaVpsWePRCJ/PjkRpW WLUV6pIuiWa/uhUu7ZBks9XimnQTYSEjh85VP4ke4hys+C5We57BGabvecDZOt3iUG8p47ZIt5jPl 5LWOks5jNeGUkCj2g4ryg4jawIJkzGdX37GOjoGwfM11Rx68VFknA9PBwtheR+Zho2Cy6BJeZbTNn L9/po7xTrxrqM7p0zmanxs1qkdQXKaTwNkHpFa5Sya35gXx+Eh535lxjSwu+xjPlJzRgjJQ9bEikk IphUNUd1tLsixe+BOeKQvnD5G21hjIu1IhOn9mydfa/JqoEeIYRIz1/BZCVyx2LH9iQj3Opzmqq25 nbEvfkjgQ==;
Received: from [66.255.252.44] (port=46557 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eC1Rw-000YCK-F9 for xxx; Tue, 07 Nov 2017 05:49:50 -0500
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 05:43:07 -0500
Message-ID: <14555419.20171107054307@mcmahabrendsent.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChCfu9RqKR3=VdrLgDuww_J1_GyceYHAGXFYrD+dBdHm4w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com> <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com> <1449172523.20171106085109@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCfu9RqKR3=VdrLgDuww_J1_GyceYHAGXFYrD+dBdHm4w@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------80106F21D8BFCE"
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=4.7
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------80106F21D8BFCE
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2020 um 15:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #21 - 09. November 2017 um 19:14

My love xxx, I was very pleased with your answer. I did not even doubt that you would support me in this. I'm glad that our meeting for you means as much to me as to me. I also do not sit still and tried to find at least some kind of money. Unfortunately the summer has passed and a lot of my friends have already finished their vacation, so they can not help me financially. So I can only count on you. I understand that maybe you have fear. I do not want a misunderstanding between us. I attach a copy of my passport, but I can not get money from you personally, because all my documents are in the travel agency. I send you the details of the travel agency so that you can personally contact them and clarify all the details of my trip, as well as possible methods of payment. Mail of tourist agency, info@travel-and-adventure.net My travel agent name is Mr. Dobrosh Lugaca. You can write my name, and the manager of the travel agency will tell you about my journey and all the details, as well as possible ways of payment. You can also ask him any questions that interest you about my trip. I think it's better if you discuss this with a qualified person. I understand that you need my data, I also attach them to the letter. I will wait for news from you. I'm very glad that we really are going to meet each other, in my turn I will also do everything in my power so that as soon as possible, I could be near you!

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp6469941iow;
        Thu, 9 Nov 2017 06:26:29 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGs4zMY/gXFoRfyyPvGBn7WJBZY7loDKnqERZg/4IpHqQVOQm0IhnTjB4SF4MeMJFjrXpm0sOSF9
X-Received: by 10.55.41.206 with SMTP id p75mr932354qkp.207.1510237588823;
        Thu, 09 Nov 2017 06:26:28 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1510237588; cv=none;
        b=0n7fgtnCBDJKVX99I+kAhkwxQgAabOXWW1ZZymnPMv02Oq/K/aalCeyl+81CHttas7
         rUsfKGvWMxsMpR2BHWfbxMhyzclG5dTYm+6jqR+gd3U8ji2PO9iydt+ePgcGbrCBWR2z
         INoW7abjZSlHDyy2jSo4v6Xxm6QgZa+P09uJjcMpqMujYJ9eU88eFs5dlwmD1SstOqgI
         1bTXSXzdHF/s5YGO1g+ZMUgpM7m4b0MP9KPDZAkz7NPmPRRRzfgOWAYqD+CVzFLbWhw1
         HrEdC7VJJkdeqtLEWLwyorGYcwXY/DxdK7e/Rz6Se4MnJOwf/FRJeexNQDmREYuWaW1V
         VfVw==
        bh=JXw8Tgj1T7lHzvgsyf84qqqobdStVdq/BXZDrGPmAW4=;
        b=kzV/FtWakGiTkdsYOKlsFk9xSsl1tPnGkV2qg9ejVRVAVm67AcnU4mxrt3oCMujnkZ
         PcOcfKM1zY3IQ79zEZ7c81xFSOOTacV407CjkInajvRn1wnNNvJLbuB1P3d6ZvnLYegI
         Hgm+D9X3R7vg52kfJCSo5W3LqN9Zfs4EFJV8XUzZOasGxbyEg/OuatDbGO6e15i9ReTv
         rpObu5irXAKCjq4qFnFeBS8iMTdQKSKZn4rFSgnmZlTFS6+Hu1R0CE9DJxmGP4Rvwu45
         r2BJUhdp3g6miqJB17obXuFkG8dJfRXsOoHQO6CqFEH2mUTT1UBhwiYNsQs9hcDEjslM
         zByA==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=Y9xYTn8L;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a12si308081qtj.340.2017.11.09.06.26.28
        for <xxx>
        Thu, 09 Nov 2017 06:26:28 -0800 (PST)
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=Y9xYTn8L;
      bh=JXw8Tgj1T7lHzvgsyf84qqqobdStVdq/BXZDrGPmAW4=; b=Y9xYTn8LRhgFgbAZSNCYkvOAb cHuj4u0DM1Hm32r09ZAPdIydvGfhztLdUiD/6g04aLv6YaMXzWT4nY2pTI7esX29KXiQLSYoOWNjS k/cuSLYT5LFHuywYOu7mUUQspe3PCB7ycNu7sDevsmc5kiX3vJ37O9nTagv0oC2Vw4VWVtUWBhRZV 5SfN19/Zl0iXlZtvBnsx929S1FQxKkYSGr+rB7LoeHjt8jCqAf5K3HyFNlvU5E5vnx4OhejOLELl3 Vh09xpEG4cyOng9GfoC7T7CiJuSoS92Mfx1Dt7djAfoQXNYJJnwuzQM1y2m18oE2caXsPLspi8/km X6PNpRVZQ==;
Received: from [66.255.252.44] (port=39158 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eCnmW-000DAL-Ip for xxx; Thu, 09 Nov 2017 09:26:28 -0500
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 09:26:04 -0500
Message-ID: <988887651.20171109092604@mcmahabrendsent.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChA91ia_XNjVPGTK2hoXjVZ2+6zXOAUfoDuyitWXUHRYgA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com> <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com> <1449172523.20171106085109@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCfu9RqKR3=VdrLgDuww_J1_GyceYHAGXFYrD+dBdHm4w@mail.gmail.com> <14555419.20171107054307@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA91ia_XNjVPGTK2hoXjVZ2+6zXOAUfoDuyitWXUHRYgA@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------5611B1692AA3CDC5"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------5611B1692AA3CDC5
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------8366A39D10A0F"

------------8366A39D10A0F

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. November 2017 um 16:19 von Uli »  

007915531_-_Ralevic.jpg ( 101 KB | Downloads )
007915531_-_Ralevic.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #22 - 10. November 2017 um 16:36

My love xxx, firstly I want to thank you for your sincerity. Because you explained to me your thoughts, your doubts! Let some things for me was not so nice to read. I'm still grateful to you. I'm used to telling people the truth. And also used to receive from people the truth in response. Such are my principles. I do not change this, and I will always adhere to this kind of communication with people.
I find it much better than cheating or playing games.
Do you agree with me?
In addition, I understand that I love you, and I want to have a serious relationship with you in the future. I was able to understand in this short time that you are very good men. And that you can make me happy. I completely trust you, and I want reciprocity.
And at the heart of a serious love or family relationship should be trust. We always have to tell each other everything we think. To find a way out of any, even the most difficult situation! Do you agree with me ?
So I'm telling you again for your sincerity.
Now I would like to explain my point of view to you.
I perfectly understand that in this world there are a lot of bad people. And you probably heard about such, or had the misfortune to face such. Of course it's very sad.
You are a good man, you are honest, kind. You deserve a good relationship. And I always try to do it.
I just hope that you understand that I'm honest with you. I really try to do everything that you believe me. It is very important for me. I understand that you can have your own principles. But I take it if a person loves another person, then in that case he can forget about everything! He can do the impossible, step over himself, and make an exception.
Because in the end you can get much more. You can get emotions, feelings that have no price! Think about what's more important to you.
Please answer me sincerely and truthfully. I will accept any of your answers and also write to you.
I love you very much, I hope for understanding.
Yours Tiyana

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp672158iow;
        Fri, 10 Nov 2017 03:50:13 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGs4zMZOY3ojfAB/d/9KVIqDeVcCJ+KwehfZFJzXnd3LbNkZ/GxFcJdTO/k2n3gNyytrM/MkU5b3
X-Received: by 10.200.46.114 with SMTP id s47mr76367qta.165.1510314613822;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1510314613; cv=none;
        b=07o3UQ39rwkgsk0785jLmipM474yOkEZ5YAwJzrt8LR8lAWaYebZHb7vCMXmZGFsDR
         fnTXeoUu/MTi2aXZU50fyZBZD9w0/v3zHG3gqelEHdN+NQFWgs4JdWDhZk7sRj2TejR+
         1YxmsyCu1TRxJKRWYTlY2Kxe63wiHDqpQJUXdQ0EDh8uDD/iV8lYZiuVnr6rzgyt13AG
         OLuLYPPh6g6JZT1Hf8ESbK4VO1rEeS96J3Ldqe3kyfdn6zpdkJDL3HPlcj+r3vD4Fq2J
         nUFBAcuSZWfsczEr9tlFJXiDP4Z4kj5aisEMKdPkTz3faRUY4LXth2ijzyyLPyc7J4lW
         rZtA==
        h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:references:in-reply-to
         :subject:to:message-id:organization:from:date:dkim-signature
         :arc-authentication-results;
        bh=V7f1p8ilDgisamZjqinAouDjb6g7lzDvs+1x3QejPxo=;
        b=jhaSCqIj/mnpgJSzJB133f8j2cCKJS7J7sAfJ7hCi7/A085jmFlunpvFqiZHQhDixS
         MelPnj09fPQ3cu9B3Vl3QGEtrHIC5GPu3AYR0ehglewTVMsmyJL2OsGUtVUlzmJFYSwr
         joSQwWquKgpLv4eH7Nu3tj/qo0IKrjP5SOMdyAb1yv/bOMSLtZo82y860SF7N07IECPL
         Uh2eRGOSGBTmAnJ+UJO1FsFFQQj6MuXsJB07AtlvtBsn/jPrVfAYL8F9kQXVGfNxPOaH
         ramCcVXWpgY6TL0i/Z4Sxf3mb7y9NTXYz5stPlinNuGnknRfL55PN0zzzd27Lly6xe63
         aaOg==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=Cp0WHz7E;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b190si8647405qkd.189.2017.11.10.03.50.13
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=Cp0WHz7E;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mcmahabrendsent.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=V7f1p8ilDgisamZjqinAouDjb6g7lzDvs+1x3QejPxo=; b=Cp0WHz7E10QE3nE97DReHGYo+X OMVZwnqW+B2h8Zb8gTuubfI2hrVcmf0xYlAla+1TTL6rnxLB7/B9jZffaqRI2uQMF14ghqbARQkws 3qP2vp6mvFWHI0jz6Y+gdbIstfecKvIqrk2ACA7PM4dtKfbkVVJmaZ4+gFghNz/ZKMEh/o+zwVvrj kH3h8qi/ypUaL9/9B3VIbyojYFYRu+Uf/SHvXT9lXCksvWPSdmSRyIJghv2soxOqq41YM+z19zDGI UBXg8KM83USy5e26BLqbDvwrJCTCrd1E3jZ31f8d2/+RUyYL9rIbTJmg7CfsgGHta07iKfF76C1i6 RWRubDMA==;
Received: from [66.255.252.44] (port=47264 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eD7p0-000crx-7F for xxx; Fri, 10 Nov 2017 06:50:13 -0500
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 06:13:56 -0500
Message-ID: <1001710856.20171110061356@mcmahabrendsent.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChDG348Knq0f96Bm9ou2EoFyAyiyiBobBmd4GyeafrQyQQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com> <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com> <1449172523.20171106085109@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCfu9RqKR3=VdrLgDuww_J1_GyceYHAGXFYrD+dBdHm4w@mail.gmail.com> <14555419.20171107054307@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA91ia_XNjVPGTK2hoXjVZ2+6zXOAUfoDuyitWXUHRYgA@mail.gmail.com> <988887651.20171109092604@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDG348Knq0f96Bm9ou2EoFyAyiyiBobBmd4GyeafrQyQQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #23 - 11. November 2017 um 16:29

Zum gefälschten Pass 007915531 von Tiyana Ralevic:

Der Pass kann nicht 2017 ausgestellt worden sein. Er muss Ende 2009, Anfang 2010 ausgestellt worden sein.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #24 - 11. November 2017 um 18:56

My beloved xxx, thank you for your letter. Thanks for your words. All this is very nice and important to read for me. In this letter, I will answer all your questions. It's not difficult to do for me. And after that I'll write to you next time only after you make a final decision and tell me that. I do not want to persuade, beg, ask, or insist. You must take this final decision yourself.
You must do all the necessary research upon arrival here. And let me know the exact date when you will be in my country. Yes, I will meet you in the capital of my country, in the city of Belgrade. The situation in my country has not changed. And it's still not safe for you. So I warned you about this before. But I have no other choice or way to prove to you my sincerity and my plans. Also I will look for a good driver with a car so that he accompanies you and me everywhere these days. In addition, we do not go out from the outside to have less risk. All this will really reduce the risk, but I can not promise you absolute safety, unfortunately. Therefore, you have a few days to make a final decision. At the same time, I hope that you will understand that for a driver, hotel, food and, of course, to solve my basic situation, you will need enough money. I hope you will not forget about this. I'm not sure that your credit cards will work well in my country. So, you better have this money as cash. At the same time, I understand that this is also not safe for you. Therefore, you must think in advance about all the details.
I think that you and I will have enough time to discuss the details, after you tell me the exact date and time of your arrival in my country.
I want you to understand that I have not turned away from you for only one reason, because I really love you and do not want to lose. If I only needed your money, I stopped writing to you long ago, after all that you did. But I do not know, you will understand, you will appreciate and whether you will believe it or not.
In any case, it all depends on you. And only you make a decision.
Let me know when you get the final decision.
Love you. 

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp1787869iow;
        Sat, 11 Nov 2017 02:44:22 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGs4zMb5ghpvsxQ1J/tBWrYp1B9wcJhmeEC9hzvs50KIgUBr6723wHJoPjaxNjzBuzuCYC2ri0BE
X-Received: by 10.200.27.36 with SMTP id y33mr5286766qtj.291.1510397062462;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1510397062; cv=none;
        b=csZWITTRVVEMvLe8cJJCJ1L+F4glW7HNqHso9EiAZKcy6ChV2R/f90lM1L8q3VBuNK
         Vp2ircpwoK0tKVD2ReXakCDnZ3UIa7SKvIdZE6iOui+mKs3tWV+cQgnTMR21L+hhO50m
         N9sF4KBSfFX8XFagIOOmzYgxtaAWpkpn11CEKa455JFejolyGr7ijBn3uclBONc27pOM
         T1fLmFazpyOwGd4nh6QZJcMMoy5gC5JojWbEKlQUkeoFEyAAdr5Ivb9i/TCFVizul2uG
         XPtZbh7JNvrmDMjaZ3mhPygQrGYqpWr5BQdzW+yu1DANphdckoUMTISkvK0SarrUJYrz
         l7mw==
        bh=k8BnlUjzqHoQSVXEX2a3u+CcxG8Epz3gi5FVh7jQjDw=;
        b=plaM+HnUCPS+/H6e2JZzdA9hncvxbw5A4/dNMVUo/KzeBFPmdOGbibDPY7PwclQM3s
         wJtJX86e1xzvqqhCDXRynoOXqxwjCa9GQYtPMPFYj+J8J+8OI7XSWIEHMZbhMQoXtQBj
         EMsVbJTvFY/dGJTC1CQgRNI1mGXr1+XapKujQ+t4mHG7ksJZ5CbSCnPzDBfi8IKyrF9n
         6YAXfO6hoD7QQENSwOdrSvS6/qFTTzs59wUX/Kshds/aim93NMGm0EzW6lPqhA4J68Ui
         AtctCIApJr/63sm0WQ7gLhxUdhbMssrRrCQFESqyrLFsTZzh9yonLFDrvb5hvW7rnLIy
         bcyA==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=SgmCxv6V;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w53si1410933qtc.98.2017.11.11.02.44.22
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=SgmCxv6V;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mcmahabrendsent.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=k8BnlUjzqHoQSVXEX2a3u+CcxG8Epz3gi5FVh7jQjDw=; b=SgmCxv6VbBHAq9DusIi/cMdhRc TnXU/neIn3whg/68C1ARvkFBZ+k0XG6IRjUEeQKwq/TTzvNt6p9Dg4vfYHL8BKZyPkcEX9GDP41js gwYKv+oYLh4I4cNX9cT0TDXdVV3iKr0xpVsYYEgTb29fFmDvMxSVM3/2VC8XVPhCGZ8i9CMFUKwTx ClAyVVMgAWtwFIjgFf7/TpCaal7EmeimAW+bfLZz24/nDhkTNp08sHLPwNxMS/Sll6xygX7C6hT7X OBZBRd2RrtCpN9fcoBxcRR0jp53RGo/UYuASO0FBLW+zuOC8+7cW6N5G9GoIPpEECSmkCz5Rg1IbQ uCy8B2Kw==;
Received: from [66.255.252.44] (port=54050 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eDTGr-000DQT-5L for xxx; Sat, 11 Nov 2017 05:44:21 -0500
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 05:27:00 -0500
Message-ID: <150513152.20171111052700@mcmahabrendsent.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChBb8BgbOSCoM__KKit9xXunup-T_pqGaNMydTLvhzEGBw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com> <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com> <1449172523.20171106085109@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCfu9RqKR3=VdrLgDuww_J1_GyceYHAGXFYrD+dBdHm4w@mail.gmail.com> <14555419.20171107054307@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA91ia_XNjVPGTK2hoXjVZ2+6zXOAUfoDuyitWXUHRYgA@mail.gmail.com> <988887651.20171109092604@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDG348Knq0f96Bm9ou2EoFyAyiyiBobBmd4GyeafrQyQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1001710856.20171110061356@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBb8BgbOSCoM__KKit9xXunup-T_pqGaNMydTLvhzEGBw@mail.gmail.com>
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

seiko
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #25 - 15. November 2017 um 19:25

Hello my love xxx. I can not describe in words what I feel. I really did not think you were so determined, but of course I'm very happy about that. I'll be glad to see you as a guest in my house. Today I'll try at work to talk with the boss to get a vacation so that we can spend more time together. My love, I ask you to send me a copy of your tickets so that I will know all about your trip. Thank you my love, that you continue to trust me, you can rest assured I'll meet you!

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.20 with SMTP id w20csp3792434iow;
        Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:57:33 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGs4zMZEzAOtUkFvK6pvczcEQ+cGDmO3UUKMq/6P64FA0TJ3b4TVbwfLnxJB0ws0+k2PctabhXFQ
X-Received: by 10.55.24.98 with SMTP id j95mr13472562qkh.117.1510577852992;
        Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:57:32 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1510577852; cv=none;
        b=VUoPNE6CIoExYK++Yc1vUHGjR+Jk0BQkcLTJ72phCyuu9Sc0UIFKY9aL+liZDf8I1x
         nPINrf5jfBaymmZhTeeRrUSfg020mPgfbh6PrkvhH42WakXIOFbskcbwTcymcU9ahlEx
         M4GSDYKMZhG7rltTnLpzEDcDRhBirzxxEP7c2vx6c3Z+8IpvpepAF97DzDh0XupES4rD
         JMHeX50WJkJqb9MalfAtRZOK0BGtKSc1jvwga9zOUYnQXNsbQQ5T6h6luceOvTRVQnjh
         aIf40W0Iekpcp7H/6HGBqutxmHxB6OZSydr+NAyY7gcGyMyPYdmvZy7Oko4tycsJfP1r
         F3RA==
        bh=lZHDClcoTSdQz0oqp3UF6YftcGUsCvzJTKujyID9p1A=;
        b=tY3rXgMXDWLE9Qh5++y9JiqGZy68lzlBLMzqjqknAmrwP0tNjLeztMc/T0nv1NbOAh
         Qs66959GHlie1mNKhwvKJMbI2U2ORIYLB2e5mlMoGBM6ovwCEhoTqJN/aCfL41jbHzLf
         v280KxZuGdEqfXhFqAsMm68hkzqY81Zsy1Pz4Xp86n68QHKYFcekSuS5QmrokhU8a1A5
         lXtLUhHkAgcm6O0QZz5+cqdFOToCAN8QPjX6ijaJzHVqptsPq5EoWKcYtQ8usZFDjhKc
         qppsMDwPEjZZoXz7OwtoFHSzIRE5RPMlbx8s00hmATL6jAmNtxseSWXu1smCwH9T78s4
         hBiA==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=S76XjC9h;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l45si2974908qtc.396.2017.11.13.04.57.32
        for <xxx>
        Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:57:32 -0800 (PST)
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=S76XjC9h;
      bh=lZHDClcoTSdQz0oqp3UF6YftcGUsCvzJTKujyID9p1A=; b=S76XjC9h2aOFetGh6yhkvzjwS o6waI0aHFSUAOxHli1l+iXWURX1YmKA1YX0UklUFbOpAWog+WoC37LxuWKefWo7ZP0Qv3i/YuxteH 8eg2wdn5zXdCW7cBlv0H+DjAEaNwyqhx9Q/4cE5Tkc4eO5J7shC4PBpxvwCWKm5mA56hWXLjLifUE gyaPKqkG597im3m12qKSkpGPGDKBq0OWH8jRGU63Kr0gWyNUmwgFwEKhydWwlLLSYMjZ01Y3FjmFW 7vE/5C/JJC1kjn4ZWesvvxxK1YU4W3CYVh72LKP3ZZgOKh0ZHwXFkfcOyhmMvf+ePOk6jpRVvV9Q4 wB+k47mDQ==;
Received: from [66.255.252.44] (port=53923 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eEEIq-000kBk-2N for xxx; Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:57:32 -0500
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:53:54 -0500
Message-ID: <1478637407.20171113075354@mcmahabrendsent.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChB0-6KpWVm-ctb=MF6T6qtm9oGTxMHEaj-66x+MNq0G+A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com> <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com> <1449172523.20171106085109@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCfu9RqKR3=VdrLgDuww_J1_GyceYHAGXFYrD+dBdHm4w@mail.gmail.com> <14555419.20171107054307@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA91ia_XNjVPGTK2hoXjVZ2+6zXOAUfoDuyitWXUHRYgA@mail.gmail.com> <988887651.20171109092604@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDG348Knq0f96Bm9ou2EoFyAyiyiBobBmd4GyeafrQyQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1001710856.20171110061356@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBb8BgbOSCoM__KKit9xXunup-T_pqGaNMydTLvhzEGBw@mail.gmail.com> <150513152.20171111052700@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB0-6KpWVm-ctb=MF6T6qtm9oGTxMHEaj-66x+MNq0G+A@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----------BE414B2BF34F6E"
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir: 

------------BE414B2BF34F6E

I do not even know where to start my letter ... Why did you deceive me? I stood like a fool and waited for you at the station. Is this what I deserve? I did not believe until the last that everything could be so good and that I managed to meet an honest person on the Internet, but you turned out to be a liar. All the words you told me were not true! I do not understand why nadr was playing with my feelings? Am I that toy? I do not even want to have any fellowship with you, you fell low in my eyes!

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.107.48.77 with SMTP id w74csp1516336iow;
        Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:10:41 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGs4zMY4HIvqhWPUF8hc874LRPoftkTzH3tesmpsKII87+MxUFWloK2BBGRRfcfk9NsQjt6B4kVt
X-Received: by 10.55.55.135 with SMTP id e129mr24935154qka.2.1510747841822;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1510747841; cv=none;
        b=OMU1nFC4aH88amvRpuWXPI0sBmFDvHpB+aoNob1Tmd6FgKB9NbeWrdnnrvz539gaIN
         X0YjdhQXe3mOWhlQFZlRRA4rK70GDelQMh+tdptuO7SRiuGoeR4XkTHzQZmPKAdMRPgr
         gGBEJg8CN2DqWubvSXiKDLWWxzKYwgFWKifJ3b3Jf/y0DNCg4uH/vZL46jvy+VGf5nTE
         DLhTwAynoi3Gve2QbxqEZr2tE+kQw03BDxw76qL/MjzUZ2NKD5Bx4+9FE6L0X2B33pmy
         yHeY1J5MNJAcWdSGlNomMkBARtvG8fgnAXSzj8iHYRFjzCWKDDD0ZkVaNGV9V7dLg1sD
         pp2w==
        bh=xWqFhf+6EqsLnEKChWMGaMW70jhn8G8NK3FOwyaaZ/Y=;
        b=mTwzt7mYCkyKATZwscoUqto8bMcN1Nlqff2BQzccH/h+/aIsouTosviprWea7Qokh8
         V8YQwoLhvPahF6vkjsPAn42NeFgxtOXQP1wAZq8J2LzBKRITRoIF3JnSWcnnLuGmSfhv
         9iYDXNl8E32d2OakM06FDoC1oVoyiQB5KhEJtCfY2EQ4bSdbJAtdYdOGDDtyOxnoNFoh
         8J1LxTDUdDDk3lCbXPlppyd4+n8c8bWVl3hGHy26hSdDlsO0gj4m9hQobjB/d0UoWkte
         tQABvVCNMgPT+hiaAMKLN7OZMW6usx+IC6Vv95OFjneeq+dxdrmNEu5Pj6Jm0oDwl6Jy
         oqew==
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=IPki8qoC;
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r61si6735366qtd.220.2017.11.15.04.10.41
        for <xxx>
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@mcmahabrendsent.com Quelltext.s=default Quelltext.b=IPki8qoC;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mcmahabrendsent.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=xWqFhf+6EqsLnEKChWMGaMW70jhn8G8NK3FOwyaaZ/Y=; b=IPki8qoCdf8PdJklquTSosUbGT r87WpQsU9NzmTPVbU+ijtMbbV/rp6pFugZ86NjVHn9h+iMv4OCXqOzDkOCjbf5rsGBVYZsTx0/anf VUH+Q2wPv0B+pR2pBY/vV7kvTgh71wPltvUUHchI0Z1j6qvamQ5vymo2R6vJkGRBFg9VIVyYg+Ntv kn6ma6S16hRVSzgs9a0qDplnVsr+uCUxMT4bsUOiwlkrkxgX3WfOVo+BT9D3g7nUgrdmsXAizwcD0 Hpm+PqwUaBgY3QTv9po4u0g1CKkPRwewVQC6szhxtYMqGWcAhLr8vJIyCHOor41uGdcTcJm6OdR5g hhCt6aDQ==;
Received: from [66.255.252.44] (port=47587 helo=localhost) by ecbiz218.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <tzgqfdk0lhtiyana@mcmahabrendsent.com>) id 1eEwWZ-000p5v-NC for xxx; Wed, 15 Nov 2017 07:10:41 -0500
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:07:27 -0500
Message-ID: <33591330.20171115060727@mcmahabrendsent.com>
Subject: Re: ID:FG:6139X853N91PQ746 Hello xxx!
In-Reply-To: <CAA_5ChC=GpVVUhyc=Op0F46GMzReq=XsY-2DH2Y-sY=WwWUGfw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <BDF7C2544A4DFDDF920BA67D50DD8B734E4EB59A@unknown> <CAA_5ChBrvDo+S6_7dspBc+_x3=PSThxgaeyBeKd=jva-3QjeWQ@mail.gmail.com> <11810012082.20171019071716@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA+P3rtsBTXYb4u8MtVq3HRo2fQ65bwJy9Q82fZJahBJQ@mail.gmail.com> <3510189431.20171020044118@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAktzVr6dVo-J9nKyapZj09i6XiYt-LcY-CcYchqJYtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <233151693.20171021044011@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChAnH2h856MQcO5nq+GJF5c1b9yEiqp_rVwnzk5EnKZPWQ@mail.gmail.com> <14410620106.20171023050854@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDGRz6+6CP2fAYMzADjg29soahPbU1800G4QH3OdkkicQ@mail.gmail.com> <799659360.20171025040306@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDQfXLw37JDBD4qFibJYFnCK2pdTt8oP7BjgGVJfnR=bg@mail.gmail.com> <1656351619.20171026033319@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCEnt8FX5VNg=QhV1KBQPUmUy4xfY4-vfT4kj8doPPFmA@mail.gmail.com> <1965252115.20171027031410@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBwB8zTLggsDvqZdySxm6YeTH3=gLrrU+ZEpfPDvfhhpA@mail.gmail.com> <1548500112.20171028040937@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB1MtOVuwfAJ4YQaJ+TzUgb2xFRUm+b39q7ehmMboKmMw@mail.gmail.com> <866298102.20171030072425@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBH_5en25ArOFk_mgn7=wjci5ZKAeYEnaNr=8rUQ5e=wQ@mail.gmail.com> <203740233.20171101083803@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBt_L8rgjgBf0M6Waf8pfHzQojVGYqbuDf-6gny1bFvAg@mail.gmail.com> <416007889.20171102084900@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC3sDAiTsjsvCXg=yNi+6ANQQ93ip1xMRhsgykKM0OyTQ@mail.gmail.com> <34164380.20171103091239@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB+_cyB39UKYFpK98eS+LdjmCoTJdX+d2_U8RzfXFeWdg@mail.gmail.com> <1823855099.20171104065550@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDptDzRNtQji-Ri2S+WA9HRCT0A8zS07R01qHm8CrC1=w@mail.gmail.com> <1449172523.20171106085109@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChCfu9RqKR3=VdrLgDuww_J1_GyceYHAGXFYrD+dBdHm4w@mail.gmail.com> <14555419.20171107054307@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChA91ia_XNjVPGTK2hoXjVZ2+6zXOAUfoDuyitWXUHRYgA@mail.gmail.com> <988887651.20171109092604@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChDG348Knq0f96Bm9ou2EoFyAyiyiBobBmd4GyeafrQyQQ@mail.gmail.com> <1001710856.20171110061356@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChBb8BgbOSCoM__KKit9xXunup-T_pqGaNMydTLvhzEGBw@mail.gmail.com> <150513152.20171111052700@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChB0-6KpWVm-ctb=MF6T6qtm9oGTxMHEaj-66x+MNq0G+A@mail.gmail.com> <1478637407.20171113075354@mcmahabrendsent.com> <CAA_5ChC=GpVVUhyc=Op0F46GMzReq=XsY-2DH2Y-sY=WwWUGfw@mail.gmail.com>
X-Source: 
X-Source-Args: 
X-Source-Dir:
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2017 um 18:00 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema