Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sveta <svetlanochkaluchik@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1437 mal)

AndyP
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oxford
Sveta <svetlanochkaluchik@gmail.com>
02. Juli 2016 um 11:17

Hi  dear  XXXXX!  I  have  returned!)) I am very glad that again I can read your  letter  also  answer  you.  Thank  you  that has written me. Your letters are an indicator of the spirit on our communication! It is very pleasant to me that our communication continues. You write me, you lightens  mood, I answer you with pleasure. It is so great! I feel new emotions,new  feelings  from everything that happens … Dear XXXXX, how was  your  day  yesterday? What have you done? You already know that I went  to  parents.I  had  a  rest on the fresh air. We have cheerfully spent   timetogether,   did  housework.  We  have  made  a  big  house cleaning.To  work  together  is  more cheerfully and yesterday we have done  everything  we’d  wanted.  We  made  a dinner in the evening and talked  about  everything! My parents love me and always support me! I love   them   too  I  tell  them  not  to  worry  for  me.  Darling  I couldn’tkeptfrom telling about my communication with you!) I hope, you are not against. My mother has been very surprised at first, my father was surprised too! But I have told everything how we got acquainted, I have  told  about  you  that you always give me pleasure, you lightens mood and, despite distance,we communicate well and you are interesting to  me as a man! Because it’s interesting, cheerfullywith you, you are serious  and  you  have same intentions as me to meet me a person with whom  it  is  possible  to  establish  a  family. To live in pleasure, andhappiness!!!)  When  I have told everything, they have calmed down. The main for them thing is my happiness. They told so. I told them not to worry you are very good man! And everything is ok now.Darling, I am an  independent girl and I decide to communicate with whom I want, but the  approval  of  my parents is very important for me and I have told everything.  Theyhave said hello to you!!!)) Also have still told that you only pleased mealso I made me happy. I join their wishes!)) Also I will  do  everything  to make you happy!Dear XXXXX, I want to tell you that  our  acquaintance  has changed minelife,I like you and feel good with you! You is far, but all the sameyou give me much emotions. And I am  ready  for  our further communication andacquaintance. I want that you  knew,  I  very  seriously treat to our communication, it is not a gamefor  me.  I hope, you also treat everything,what happens to us!? I hope  that everything will proceedso and we will become closer to each other  in  every  letter.  XXXXX,  are  youI agree with me? We are two lonely  persons who want to constructserious relations. And we have to treat  with  understanding to each other.Relations between a man and a womanis  arather  difficultthing.  Sometimesthere  are many questions, answers  to  which are not simple to get. XXXXXand I would like to ask for  you the some private matters now,which are very important for me. Have  you  already had relations with girls on the Internet??? And the most  important,  do  you  write  someone alse fromgirls still, except me???  I  think that you have to be defined in your choice of sympathy because I want to be the only and the first. And forme your main thing of the attitude towards me! Personally I have no communications except you,  I  write  only  you.  Because  you  are  interesting to me as my future potential  man! Also I have noticed, what there is sincerity and desire  to be together between. And we have to develop itin real place! I  hope you will answer my questions becauseit is rather important for me. I will look forward to your answer!!! Darling unfortunately, I have to  go  to  work. I will answer you, as soon as I am able, I think, it will be soon, and I won't keep you waiting.Please, answer me soon too! I wish you goodmoods!!! Yours faithfully, Sveta
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2023 um 13:01 von vierauge »  

svetlanochkaluchik1.jpg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
svetlanochkaluchik1.jpg
svetlanochkaluchik2.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
svetlanochkaluchik2.jpg
svetlanochkaluchik3.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
svetlanochkaluchik3.jpg
svetlanochkaluchik4.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
svetlanochkaluchik4.jpg
svetlanochkaluchik5.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
svetlanochkaluchik5.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Sveta <svetlanochkaluchik@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Juli 2016 um 02:27

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2016 um 16:06 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

carger
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sveta <svetlanochkaluchik@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 11. Juli 2016 um 17:59

Stiray schrieb on 03. Juli 2016 um 02:27:
Svetlana <svetlanochkaluchik@gmail.com>

Die Bilder gehören einer Lyubov Kuznetsova aus Sochi.

Same letter and photo with this email
laskovayasvetoshka@gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2016 um 20:57 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema