Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Afila <beautytuttynutty@bigmir.net> (Gelesen: 696 mal)

Pirata8888
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Afila <beautytuttynutty@bigmir.net>
14. Mai 2016 um 15:36

Bei mir kommt sie aus Azerbaijahn. Ich habe schon dutzende von Photos. Und sie wollte meine Tel. nummer und hat mich tatsaechlich angerufen. Bisher keinerlei Forderungen gestellt.

And here again, I'm writing you a letter xxx. Again, seeing your answer, I understand that you're willing to take this step. Step to be together. And if you are completely sure that , then let me begin to learn and all about move towards our meeting.
I have to go to Baku to the capital of my country,  and learn about everything, what documents I need,  I will have to visit a few travel agencies, and of course to know how much it will cost for me all this trip. I think it will be not so expensive.
And my savings should be enough for it.

But for a start all this, I need to know the 4 main things from you.
1) Your telephone number
2) Your nearest international airport. I have to know the exact name for we had no problems during the meeting.
3) And I need to know if I fly to you, would you meet me at the airport?
4) Are you sure you are ready with me to take this step?!

And I very much hope that you give me all the answers to my questions. And by that very soon I will be able to tell you all that I learned.
Pick it change our lives, we will be together. And we will continue to recognize each other. We will be together, and I'll give you a kiss. Our first kiss, our first touch. Its’ so romantic.
But in all this there is a beautiful and fear!
Yes, I am very afraid that something might go wrong. To be more precise. Now you tell me that you love and you want to be with me, but I'll be there .... I am afraid that you may change your opinion after it.
Believe me, my heart is confident in you 100 percent, and my thoughts, but  my mind just trying to protect me. And it said, I need some more time to learn you.
But because of this, we lose time, our precious time, which we could dedicate to each other, our dreams, fantasies, which become real!
We can start a family, we can be happy.
How nice it’s to dream about it! Dreaming about what we have together.
But as you know, and I understand also that when we are together we will have intimacy. Yes, I know it, and I want to. I’m really ready for it. When you never had such experience it’s so excitement .
Reading books, watching movies, and keep track of all that is happening. Emotion, passion. And know this feeling only in theory but not in practice ........ very very stupid for me. But I have thought there is a fantasy that I would like to share with you.
Thus proving to you that I am fully prepared to be there to be yours. And I hope that you will accept it as a gift of my love, fidelity.
I've told you about the feelings of the joy of life. But unless sex is not feeling? We've both been thinking about this, it seems to me that it is time to share with you what I want, and what I dream about. Touching your hands in my body, kissing.
Honey, I want ..... I want before you continue read this my letter you turned on the music. Well, some melodic and quiet. At this point, you might enjoy my dreams, desires, and feelings that I will try to convey in this letter.
The feelings that I want to release, I'm ready. And I had already decided what you are worthy to take the most precious thing I have.
You're sitting on the couch reading a book, you know that I'm with you at the kitchen, I'm have some dishes that I prepare. You did not expect that, but, you know, I'm standing behind you, my hands hug you from behind and patted you, your body.
You're nice, you put me on your knees, and want to kiss.
I looked into your eyes, gently touch my hand to your lips. And my hand lower on your body. I do not take my eyes off you, could see that you like it. My lips are next with yours, and you are waiting for a kiss, you felt them.
Passion, desire, we possess us. But you do not get that kiss. I pressed my lips to your ear, you can hear my breath, you roll your eyes,   you like it. And here we are again looking at each other.
I blinked slowly, stood up and turned back to you. You notice that I light as a feather coat. And it does not hide all of the features of my body. I was standing with my back to you, turned my head, winked at you, and went into the bedroom.
You saw me look, and saw that while you go with me, like silk sleeping gown. It fell like a petal from a tree. Gently and slowly. And you see that I keep going, but I'm naked, I'm totally naked. Even at this distance I can hear the sound of your heart. I can hear you breathing.
And now, almost reaching the bed room, and almost disappeared from your kind, I  stop, turn you sideways and stretch out my hand. And gently, slowly entice you by finger. I want you followed me.
You get up and you go, every step in the room, your heart beat faster, your mind is empty, you do not think about anything. You only imagine what awaits you soon.
And the closer you come, you hear music, soft music, the music pulls you like more. And you reached the room you realize that there is no glare. Only small lights illuminate the room, bed, and me. Candles, so few of them to see everything well, but enough to see me naked!
I lay on the bed, holding two glasses of wine.
You sit next to me. I extend to you one glass  and you take it. At this point I start to drink my own, and not finishing until the end, I throw it away, and I kiss you. I am sharing with you my passion, and the wine is in my mouth.
This taste, sweet taste of my mouth, and the strong taste of the wine made you switch off if  you are out of control.
I lay you on a bed, and sit on top. You see me, my body, my breasts. And at this moment, I'm holding your hand as if chained to the bed and am bringing my lips to your ear and ask to let me love you!
You can not tell any sound, you just nodded. And I realized that you agree .......
My hands are like bird feathers, slipped under your clothes, you feel their warmth, they are soft and tender, they caress you.
Your eyes never for a moment off from me. You see what I'm doing, I have no more turning into the side of my head, began to tear off your buttons, one after the other. Throwing open your shirt, I stroked your body, and I have not hurt or anything.
Head bowed to you, our lips were close again, and again you are so keen to kiss, but it was not. I'm just the tip of my tongue licked your lips, which were ready to pierce mine. But no, I never thought in a hurry.
I started to go down no more, my hair stroked your face like rose petals. You're not having to breathe felt like burns on my body, which had been hot and cold at the same time. I opened my eyes I saw you, I kiss you, your body, your chest. I kiss and caress you with my mouth and hands.
And slowly descend to the bottom leaving a wet trail on your pants, where I was sitting ... I very much wanted you ....
You are ready to break, but you promised me that you give me the opportunity to make you pleased. And I knew that I could do what you had been hoping for.
I stopped when the tongue gently down to you to the pants. I looked at you, I see your eyes, your desire, your imagination. And at this moment, my hands already unbuttoned your pants, and I got "it", I took it, hot in my hand. At this point, you've noticed that my eyes rolled back.
Like I experienced orgasm. But returning to the world again, I looked at you. and tenderly kissed “him”. My eyes never left you never left your eyes. You look, you see, and I'm even more plants.
I gently took the "it" in the mouth, and begin to move up and down, and I heard your sighs. I understand that you like it, you do not want me to stop. I felt it, I felt in my mouth as it moves, and my tongue caressed him like I eat candy. I  not hide, I myself like this mad .....
And I understand that you want more, you want to enter into me, I'll get over you, and slowly I will sit you to see how "he" comes to me in my wet "Frauen Dings." And I will make slow movements, I want to enjoy everything, every second, every breath. "She" will envelop "it", it will be moist, wet, and I feel it ........ a.
And I understand that you already want to finish, I will say that I dream to become one with you completely. And start to move stronger and stronger. And I feel like me will start to pulsate "he", and out of my Frauen Dings will "milk", which completely cover it, and will do even more crude.
You must understand that all this is just my imagination, lines from books, that I read and the plot of the film. But I want to make this a reality, try and experience all the feelings, about which so much has been written, so much made movies. I want to have to understand what it's like to make love.
And of course you will have questions. And I'll tell you. I believe that sex should not be a limitation. There must not be a limit. Or something that you could not try. Oral, anal, or joy with a little rude. All this is necessary to try and View translation into reality. And I hope that we will try to do it together.
Honey, I hope that my fantasy you are not scared, and I think I have enough to read books about sex .. And then I'll go crazy (smile). I so much want you, if you only knew ......
Now you will have time to think and to dream as well as I do. As long as I get to know all about our meeting.
I love you, your Afila

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <beautytuttynutty@bigmir.net>
X-Original-To: xxx
Received: from mail-in-05.arcor-online.net (mail-in-05.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.45])
        by mail-in-16-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 657B621E243
        for xxx; Thu, 12 May 2016 11:35:16 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from bst01.sputnikmedia.net (bst01.sputnikmedia.net [193.239.68.121])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 3r56mJ34Jwz8BwP
        for xxx; Thu, 12 May 2016 11:16:00 +0200 (CEST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bigmir.net; s=mail;

te; bh=ln0b99E0fy0hVtMz4EhpXwCNxFQqONYwHiqal0MbeQ0=;

tw8s6dYE/5PUw=;
Received: from [178.77.216.35] (helo=[192.168.37.129])
        by bst01.sputnikmedia.net with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
        (Exim 4.80.1)
        (envelope-from <beautytuttynutty@bigmir.net>)
        id 1b0mir-0001ta-M3
        for xxx; Thu, 12 May 2016 12:15:59 +0300
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 13:08:42 +0400
Organization: beautytuttynutty@bigmir.net
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1634161118.20160512130842@bigmir.net>
To: xxx
Subject: Hi my love xxx!
In-Reply-To: <1947451096.199145.1462885716473.JavaMail.ngmail@webmail08.arcor-online.net>
References: <837407957.20160510143611@bigmir.net> <1437574259.125862.1462615093545.JavaMail.ngmail@webmail09.arcor-online.net> <1947451096.199145.1462885716473.JavaMail.ngmail@webmail08.arcor-online.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------2013FCE1B400BCC"
X-Arcor-Antispam: SPF_PASS
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: -2 Sensitivity: 13

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2016 um 23:04 von Stiray »  

hehvbff.jpg ( 41 KB | Downloads )
hehvbff.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Afila <beautytuttynutty@bigmir.net>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2016 um 22:51

@ Pirata8888

Deine Emailadresse war mehrfach im Quelltext, achte besser auf Deine Daten.

Zitat:
I have to go to Baku to the capital of my country

Mail über Tschechien  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	178.77.216.35
Decimal:	2991446051
Hostname:	178.77.216.35
ASN:	6830
ISP:	UPC Ceska Republica, s.r.o.
Organization:	Diadema Software s.r.o., Plzen
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	Europe
State/Region:	Plzensky kraj
City:	Plasy 

Zitat:
from [178.77.216.35] (helo=[192.168.37.129]) by bst01.sputnikmedia.net with esmtpsa; Thu, 12 May 2016 12:15:59 +0300
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 13:08:42 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Afila <beautytuttynutty@bigmir.net>
Antwort #2 - 24. Mai 2016 um 22:57

Externes Outing:

Afila <beautyanalkinaankina@bigmir.net> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98551

Wir haben sie aber auch schon.

Weiteres Thema:

Afila <chavivliaesop@gmail.com> <bruno.vinciguerra@aliceposta.it>

Ohne Dokumentation:

Afila <ekatlazurit@gmail.com>
Afila <beautynuttyazer@bigmir.net>
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Mai 2016 um 23:10 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema