Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Joana <joanababy500@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1576 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Joana <joanababy500@gmail.com>
21. März 2016 um 00:16

sweetlady auf Confirio http://www.confirio.com/07T76

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
100% passend
30 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten March 20, 2016. Lebt in San Francisco, California. 

Über mich
I think that I surely can call myself very feminine and natural woman. I'm very patient and understanding, I want to be a good listener, best friend and “supportive team” for the people around me. I'm very passionate to be the most desirable woman for my future man. I'm smart enough well-educated to be a good companion and to lead a conversation. I'm funny enough to enjoy nice and interesting moments. No, I'm not the ideal woman. But I think that I can call myself a Woman the way she should be – tender and soft creature with strength in her mind and fire in her soul.

Story
sweetlady
August 9, 1986
sweetlady
I'm looking for a serious, kind, romantic, lovely man who is down-to-earth, responsible and understanding. He is caring and honest and tender. He enjoys keeping fit, spending time outdoors. He should be faithful man and a man for one woman. I need a man who will understand and respect me. I am looking for a serious and responsible man who wants to love and to be loved. I have a lot of kindness, tenderness, love, and care to give.

Interview
Trinken Sie? No
Rauchen Sie? No
Nehmen Sie Drogen? No
Religion: Christian
Wie gross sind Sie? 5'5" (165.1 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 266 lbs. (121 kg.)
Was war Ihr Einkommen im vergangenen Jahr? below $25,000
Wollen Sie Kinder? Yes
Welche Haarfarbe haben Sie? Brown
Tragen Sie Brillen? Yes
Leben ist: Exciting
Träumen Sie viel? Sometimes
Welche Art Student sind Sie? C
lesen Sie täglich eine Zeitung? Usually
Was ist das Derivat von x2? 2x
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Asian
Welche anderen Sprachen sprechen Sie? French
Haben Sie ein Auto? No
Haben Sie ein Motorrad? No
Waren Sie schon Mal in Paris? Yes
waren Sie schon Mal in Miami? Yes
Haben Sie Piercings? No
haben Sie Tattoos? Yes
Benutzen Sie Facebook oder Twitter? Yes
beginnen Sie in der Regel Gespräche mit Menschen oder lassen Sie sie Gespräche mit Ihnen beginnen? I start the conversation
Wie oft sind Sie ausgegangen pro Woche im vergangenen Jahr im Durchschnitt? 5-7
Wieviele Beziehungen hatten Sie? 0-3
Wieviele male pro Woche haben Sie im letzten Jahr trainiert? 4-6
Wie viele Stunden ehrenamtlicher Arbeit haben Sie im letzten Jahr? 21-50
Wie viele Bücher hast du letztes Jahr gelesen? 21+

Profilnachricht ohne Datum
sweetlady 
My name is Joana from USA I am single with no kids.I dont have boyfriend in my life now.. A great body or pretty face is nice but self-confidence and brains make a lady sexy! I have both. Don't doubt, I know how to surprise and impress, I have a great sense of humor and I can make almost anyone smile! Would you like me to light up your life? Well I think that there is so much to say about me in fact, that it might be a nice book, not just several lines! But I guess, as a good Lady I need to keep some mystery and let you discover me more and more! Ok? I will only say that life is unpredictable and appearance is not always a reflection of inner world, I know it very well being a fashion model.I am looking for a confident man, a passionate person who is not afraid to experiment and enjoy things he has never tried. The one who is able to surprise and make me fall in love with him again and again!.. But if you know me better you will understand that I am a very faithful, kind-hearted person, I know what I want and I believe in self-development and achieving all goals I put! So right now my goal is to aim your heart, am I lucky?You can send me mail by joanababy500@gmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. März 2016 um 01:28 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Joana <joanababy500@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. März 2016 um 00:47

Bildfund:

walelove7423 auf http://de.meetone.com/profile/walelove7423

Zitat:
Zertifiziert
Super-User

mary
32, Weiblich, Chicago, for Friends
und ich habe Lust auf Friends und komme aus Chicago. Schreib mir doch einfach eine kurze Nachricht, wenn Du mehr über mich wissen willst. Ich würde mich freuen!
Neu in ChicagoFreunde finden in Chicago

walelove7423's Interessen
Reisen
Steinbock

Ebda. als "berrylove" http://de.meetone.com/profile/berrylove

Zitat:
mary
32, Weiblich, Chicago, for Friends
Hello how are you I am Barikisu new on here 31yrs old single never been married with no kids...You can add me up on mt email if only you care to chat barikisuiddrisu20 AT Gm OR barikisulove10 At YM...Thank you

berrylove's Interessen
Action
TV Serien
TV
Nachtleben
Stier
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. März 2016 um 00:56 von Stiray »  

Profilscreenshot_walelove.jpg ( 72 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_walelove.jpg
walelove.jpg ( 17 KB | Downloads )
walelove.jpg
Profilscreenshot_berrylove.jpg ( 167 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_berrylove.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Joana <joanababy500@gmail.com> <joana_trust@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 21. März 2016 um 01:05

Zitat:
barikisuiddrisu20 AT Gm OR barikisulove10 At YM

<barikisuiddrisu20@gmail.com> <barikisulove10@yahoo.com>

Auf Zoosk unter hotrebel88

Zitat:
25, Las Vegas

Briana Lee  Laut lachend

https://plus.google.com/114701069055958151809
https://www.instagram.com/realbrianalee/?hl=de
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. April 2016 um 17:27 von Stiray »  

4_144.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
4_144.jpg
2016-03-21_012751.jpg ( 116 KB | Downloads )
2016-03-21_012751.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Joana <joanababy500@gmail.com> <joana_trust@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 21. März 2016 um 10:14

sweetlady auf Confirio

Rest wie Themenstart

Profilnachricht vom 2016-03-21 04:40:42
My name is Joana from USA I am single with no kids.I dont have boyfriend in my life  now.. A great body or pretty face is nice but self-confidence and brains make a lady sexy! I have both. Don't doubt, I know how to surprise and impress, I have a great sense of humor and I can make almost anyone smile! Would you like me to light up your life? Well I think that there is so much to say about me in fact, that it might be a nice book, not just several lines! But I guess, as a good Lady I need to keep some mystery and let you discover me more and more! Ok? I will only say that life is unpredictable and appearance is not always a reflection of inner world, I know it very well being a fashion model.I am looking for a confident man, a passionate person who is not afraid to experiment and enjoy things he has never tried. The one who is able to surprise and make me fall in love with him again and again!.. But if you know me better you will understand that I am a very faithful, kind-hearted person, I know what I want and I believe in self-development and achieving all goals I put! So right now my goal is to aim your heart, am I lucky?You  can send me mail by  joanababy500@gmail.com........or yahoo messenger joana_trust@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. April 2016 um 17:26 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Joana <joanababy500@gmail.com>
Antwort #4 - 07. September 2018 um 17:41

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Kendra Jay aka Briana Lee, Briana Lee XO, Breana [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden