Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lola <lolarae2000@mail.com> (Gelesen: 964 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Lola <lolarae2000@mail.com>
13. Dezember 2015 um 17:53

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/misslolarae12

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
MissLolaRae12

let become friends and see where it takes us..

I am a:    38 yr-old woman seeking men, 50-78
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Separated
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I love life and enjoy the simple things, from walking in the rain to holding hands with someone you love. I am confortable in jeans or a suit. Romanace is what i miss most in my life. I enjoy giving more then receiving and want to meet someone that loves and appreciatte good music cos i play the piano. I can ski, mountain climb, likes to work out or then cook a great meal, write poetry or just make you laugh. I know who I am in life and really believe that you must think of others before yourself. I am very outgoing and looking for someone ,kind, and can carry on a conversation about life in general, i want someone that is honest because i am a kind of person that says the truth even if it is bitter, i open doors out of respect for my partner and our relationship and would run out to open umbrella so you would not get wet if it was raining out. Looking for someone that would like to share their feelings and understand its ok to share their highs and lows with me.
I’m looking for:

i want someone that is honest because i am a kind of person that says the truth even if it is bitter, i open doors out of respect for my partner and our relationship and would run out to open umbrella so you would not get wet if it was raining out. Looking for someone that would like to share their feelings and understand its ok to share their highs and lows with me.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Occupation:    Design / Visual & Graphic Arts    it very nice and interesting
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Separated
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:
38 yr-old woman, Walls, Mississippi USA

lolarae2000atmaildotcome, on YM lolarae72

Hello!!!

So nice to see your profile, i was excited in reading about you. You seem incredibly great to me, and also passionate man, I love that. Am an open minded, honest, sincere, affectionate, passionate, successful, kind, fun and a loving woman .Neither am I serial dater nor do I aspire to be,I really want to meet one special person. As for me, I look better in person !I will love to have one man whos smart and fun,Caring and understanding .Another big problem for me is finding a nice man, with a good heart, its just hard .I am very emotional, dont hide my feelings, i like kissing and cuddle. I pray you will make that easy for me. I also have a big heart and down to earth..I can do anything for my love one.....i can even relocate to where ever you are. I am new to this dating stuff and i am not too constant on this site..I would really appreciate it if you can email me back to my private email address (lolarae2000@mail.com) ,on YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER (lolarae72) you can also text me on my cell phone number (720 729-7342. I would really appreciate it if you can email me back to my private email address !!

Lola
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2016 um 00:11 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23502  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Lola <lolarae2000@mail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Dezember 2015 um 17:54

Hi Dear, how are you doing?.......... Thanks for responding to my short message, I'm very glad.. Well I'm pretty new to this Internet dating scene....... I was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and tender look with a nice smile peeked my Interest. I must admit that you're ravishingly Handsome man even without setting my eye on you. And this is giving me doubts that you're still single.

I am not sure what happen in my past relationship and i do not like talking about it cause i get upset whenever i say a thing about it. I'm a touchy-feely type of woman. I like to kiss and cuddle, but I could smother you with Love. I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, smart, independent, trustworthy, passionate and romantic kind of a Lady , Full of energy, I love dancing to the oldies or country music, also like walking on the beach..

I'm Single Never been married and i wish to settle down now to find a real love of my life, I believe in Fate, I am not sure if I would ever find my love on the internet. Though i have been hurt but I do believe in the word that says look ahead of the past and don't let the past to spoil your future.. Right now I'm completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a man of high caliber, good attitude, self respect with goals and ambition. A man who knows what he wants and know how to get it. he has to be understanding, passionate, sincere and romantic....I believe with these qualities a relationship would be smoother....i live in Aurora Colorado but we can still talk and see if we had any thing in common, i dont mind relocating any where in the world to find my true love man.

I'm into Buying and Selling of Antiques and Jewelries, 38years of age. I stand 5"6 and about 165lbs. Blonde hair and blue eye. I was born and raised in Rome in Italy , i had My college degree in Business Admin, Dad died 9 years Ago , My Mom's Italian, I grew up in the Rome in Italy where i spent almost all my life there, I moved back to the state when i was 15 year after i lost my Mom accidentally in an auto accident. I'm the second child of my parents. I am looking for a matured man that's capable to love me for me and also be able to take care me I'm laid-back and down-to-earth... I'm also very old-fashioned as i said in my first email on the site , when it comes to respect and treatment for men. I'm a social wine drinker but a non-smoker, have a great sence of humor and like to spend time with loved ones..

I am a good and honest woman, and seek someone who is not afraid to show and express his feelings. Would love a great romance but believe starting with relationship is the best way.I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking about me...

I would love someone who is fun to be around with, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set that rises over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each others eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...

I want to love a man for who he is, to spoil him, and love him, and let him know just how much he means to me, by the little things I do or say to make him feel special. While at the same time he treats me in the same way.....dear, i want you to know i took my possible time in writing this letter to you man tell you all about me so I will be very glad and wait to got your response, once again, thanks for been my friend.

Lola.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.30.72 with SMTP id c66csp2273245qgc;
        Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:51:00 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.140.234.212 with SMTP id f203mr42370490qhc.10.1444747860498;
Return-Path: <lolarae2000@mail.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h78si3134829qhc.45.2015.10.13.07.51.00
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lolarae2000@mail.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of lolarae2000@mail.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lolarae2000@mail.com
Received: from [41.71.188.91] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:50:59 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: 
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Lola
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary=kenitramv-4fa94745-17ee-4c42-b042-5da6c993aef4
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:50:59 +0200
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
In-Reply-To: <561C0584.9020508@gmail.com>
References: <561C0584.9020508@gmail.com>
X-UI-Message-Type: mail
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K0:TUUBW7ehsMnKG6fIes8y7rmkH6TuLEzCsET1KpUJ/ua
gy/w2id9ArgsurLJZaeGdove2l1pfSIlMDpSrh6V2v47JUis1J
X49nKoD/OXeTI8uTcm3NpwClc6hSMCOnS/W2hCVtGH8AI+rnKd
rPHrRc7J79z0i8PDvjM3yZE3WGcmQ6LOtnxCkv3LvoNbL6N+ax
Pq4LdkptO+EA2cQ4IAbPeZFGNBGSgt5VW7Wl+lxKLWpaQY3Hlg
QlWP20FhGZrLH176zp/GtfgpcETWgQM0O7H5Xpz70Q4gDcFEou
UYTVwHglK7gCdA2lhHdd/tm56T4
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:2KnqUGlDhxo=:1D0+5o+Vtii1B7v/qI+cl2
Y0flGmqtRUCy3mwdkx8WubTldcaujOlCygDRh42ePGi+zSKIOJMdmxbOn4tnOckN6vRAJIrJw
yyB5lqfX2A51b5DHMZbGJwHlTRQvSa1tQnjlP2D6qX1xRjfBN8Ob/g0Zb9zv2qdX6jjYns3m0
YBHKol1z7O0UKqPyqEf+/J6ZgUdtOi8NihXRl1YNnkFxcLKl3myGlSCITZ8sB1nH8yQxCFhCx
tl6KMC5tcM+SPGRwuoPhUIncqDLqrepl0yqmABbnDLat7TaUr1BA36HgOev+hu5IA+xUW6Fc7
pUjoHWTY+fnW/rjYyPO5e0Ctf04txcrR1a2Ob30jIUtDdpg0bSDvithe43kO/7sERaVn0f

--kenitramv-4fa94745-17ee-4c42-b042-5da6c993aef4
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.71.188.91
Decimal:	692567131
Hostname:	41.71.188.91
ASN:	37127
ISP:	Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	VISAFONE
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Continent:	Africa
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:50:59 +0200
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2016 um 00:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 13. Dezember 2015 um 17:55

lemansue schrieb on 13. Dezember 2015 um 17:54:
.i live in Aurora Colorado

lemansue schrieb on 13. Dezember 2015 um 17:54:
email over Nigeria

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 14. Dezember 2015 um 23:52

MissLolaRae12

http://mingle2.com/user/view/12085867

Zitat:
I love life and enjoy the simple things, from walking in the rain to holding hands with someone you love. I am confortable in jeans or a suit. Romanace is what i miss most in my life.

http://www.gofishdating.com/ShowUser_uid_MissLolaRae12.aspx

Zitat:
Username:MissLolaRae12

http://m.meetzur.com/MissLolaRae12

Zitat:
Last Login: October 25th, 2015

I love life and enjoy the simple things, from walking in the rain to holding hands with someone you love. I am confortable in jeans or a suit. Romanace is what i miss most in my life. I enjoy giving more then receiving and want to meet someone that loves and appreciatte good music cos i play the piano. I can ski, mountain climb, likes to work out or then cook a great meal, write poetry or just make you laugh. I know who I am in life and really believe that you must think of others before yourself. I am very outgoing and looking for someone ,kind, and can carry on a conversation about life in general, i want someone that is honest because i am a kind of person that says the truth even if it is bitter, i open doors out of respect for my partner and our relationship and would run out to open umbrella so you would not get wet if it was raining out. Looking for someone that would like to share their feelings and understand its ok to share their highs and lows with me.

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2016 um 00:08 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema