Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rema <reemajavaneh4life@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 7959 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Rema <reemajavaneh4life@hotmail.com>
12. Dezember 2015 um 05:10

Profillose Nazila auf Zorpia

http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!nazilareema

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
nazila

25, Clifton, New Jersey, United States
Last seen 3 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man aged 20‑66, in Austria.

Profilnachricht  5 hrs ago

nazila

Salam, My name is Reema, l saw your profile here i want us to be good friends that can lead to marriage, if you agree,write to me back, through my email box so that we shall discuss in detail to know each other (reemajavaneh4life @hotmail.com) Isha Allah, am waiting to receive your mail at my email box, yours friend Reema.

i may not have time to login here so please contact through my email box, so that i we send my pictures and also tell you more about me, any question you went to ask i we appropriate it in my email-box, i expect you there in my E-mailbox thanks

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Februar 2016 um 08:00 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22282 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Rema <reemajavaneh4life@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Dezember 2015 um 11:22

Zafirah 27 http://www.lovehabibi.com/girls/iranian-girls/

Zitat:
i am a good Muslim girl
Amol, Iran Iranian - Muslim

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Februar 2016 um 07:56 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 13. Dezember 2015 um 01:30

Die Story ist bekannt, dass sie gefastet und gebetet hat und ihr die göttliche Eingebung, dieses Mal  von Allah, kam, MICH anzuschreiben. Allah hat sie ins Flüchtlingsccamp in Dakar geführt. Jetzt soll ich das Geld rausholen.

Assalamu"alaikum,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Reema which means (apple) in Farsi language, what i am about to disclose to you now is very precious to me but i decided to let you know all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Reema Nazila Javaneh, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1990, in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My late father, Mr Javaneh Asim  of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Colombia. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 14Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2004 in a molestation incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many girls have been molested in Iran as inferior gender by men without justice being done to the culprits.
Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2005 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to Senegal to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Sacre Coeur, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.
One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 24 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 24 years but i can not do it personally now being under United Nations refugee control. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my normal life out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will communicate him for the money transfer. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Reema which means (apple) in Farsi language of Iran my origin country while Nazila means (victorious) so i wish to be guided to feel precious and beloved through your help like my late father have always treated me during his days on earth and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Reema

Spoiler für Header Hotmail Inline:
From Reema Javaneh Sat Dec 12 13:47:53 2015
X-Apparently-To: yyy; Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:47:58 +0000
Return-Path: <reemajavaneh4life@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.216 as permitted sender)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-
X-YMailISG: gu2LSFsWLDtc4vVvqPDvB2wzRxN9OYcokoY1LSVNEkl91LPK
CMJZzzoIioErrft57zz87FrQgKRVysZTFm5CfBbS_ZDifJV7eAEOHk0.4qSS
.iiOxhWrYRnrLE5bDPzW5diymnn13fx2RpmfoytIm0.iPRzTX1Tw7TNmqlRE
6YxiOM4KbAnl58jiXnt.zyr3kqMVxxX5jdQR0sux2l6h68opIwfNjU5tkzaO
3JY_T4SpzirKvycY_zX2okaQuJ1uclNqbxIrPLGhmDP_I3q8.3Q3l8VdItVP
fMSS_vOlCCXOjZexkHCbkXIOtkijoc6X_qRhchqB56q8rGV914wrJ7OTbmdr
K1icsDCGurtrd4q4CMu_p2sjqdMny0uFk1m4TKfWAYGcVhPDotXKkaNpmqUF
O7DypIXXaqcgNXLe1Nq0jrXDEi9PMekhDdiCEskID.LdKlx6tAfH0NCOCu0X
ZWOnIRhGpwOGL76W44_4ZI97j0I6DRkh8Fpo3AtgTG3WgUwedVojH6lIsX8m
htf4NjktRB0bQCcZk7EXjaYHu6GcnyHT1_NgtiyXt.VJnpMHpnh74EuFSOtW
TAOft2o86uTABSXLSMpT8zC.9Suevfy2G2pI1vZCKZNUsPejHWJyFJZdJQYW
l7L39N.vFrd4IqWMvNZpXUH.jIISbrmpxa0o4xkMgbBWQO68B.jClhlj9PMM
cJWwQwcT9Di1K8LzeDWdo.U6soGNVM3ZYWBkbpdcA2qaKz7AA_mDtNxL0EWu
2qLdDhvdxvSXRTUeqH9QL1DX6oX8F4RNHssq.M45_fMcCtFXrZjNpWPJsdPJ
vkWzhxnFxuF6yusnt0dAR8VX8CZOhXBZ3NqAZhNrm1K_MfHeCIaeyPySczmn
YtmhzWZl.e9v2el_7qoW7WijCXYvnvBUw9ZcEPmhBDAaE1hNX5pCgncVxEpj
MIBxsyipjccS9_RUB2.n.ZQW6elqTCnmAm8MfX0rOCEL_.ZVmxFjA0R3Wiyb
qlMfW6CjOffwAVvCkyViz9k96ORkY7hZtNfVBW4tQALucErE3QfaOw0grA1Z
nGCsj3UFYVU8eiUflf_Nn4zzxa.1jlX.sqr24tWgmWVFKKVlLzguEf42DS_8
z7mv4ALw4pgZjNW50kY9ZvbFgueOMxp4dEpnherU5FiLKt8i5LgfKxe3GFfb
1fednPVvG3qJLwZg2Zeplb1xv2j67O1Ee3lm6nh0xpt.zDEDAPuZaF7QWoZy
y0e5325oMIB2eTvjSqeDfhFT5NretyrG2eZMSvM5kk6qN389wX1PtBIXtmcE
j5M_XHsmjvZWdE4FqIlq2VqIuBhawjRKJLotiFmg.OcXR9TTXqHX6.KKLVXm
XgqeY7ci23BdzMszj8utruq0wbivEx.3rfMYjnK2qP.jVvVVYyCm28S7cmer
JlV96HdWPlhMpL2nxYoBO4.1C5hDX4CQkbs-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.216]
Authentication-Results: mta1102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO SNT004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.216)
  by mta1102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:47:57 +0000
Received: from SNT151-W73 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sat, 12 Dec 2015 05:47:54 -0800
X-TMN: [JlULeGpZRlvgweKBYnSBmeMg9R9fsMD1]
X-Originating-Email: [reemajavaneh4life@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W733E32BA9E8B4417C62E3AFCEB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: reemajavaneh4life@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_638e26e1-1e30-4c09-8c4b-6076192e3b71_"
To: xxx <yyy>
Subject: I will appreciate the help from you to get what belong to me
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:47:53 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <891983279.41551.1449892926113.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References:
51.1449892926113.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Dec 2015 13:47:54.0461 (UTC) FILETIME=[B38678D0:01D134E3]
Content-Length: 383864

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:47:53 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Februar 2016 um 08:08 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 13. Dezember 2015 um 01:40

Bilder und Mailfund auf:

http://419.bittenus.com/13/11/Elma-Zafirah-Wajid.html

Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 13:49:10 +0000
Subject: I will appreciate the help from you to get what belong to
me, 

Zitat:
... my first name Reema which means (apple) in Farsi language, ... my first name Elma which means (apple)
in Farsi language,

Remas Mail ist C+P von Zafirahs Mail.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 13. Dezember 2015 um 03:07

Zitat:
<elmazafirahwajid2020@hotmail.com>

Weiteres Thema:

Elma <elmazafirahwajid2020@hotmail.com>

Galerielink: afr22282 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=8418

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 13. Dezember 2015 um 03:52

Zafirah http://www.adatingnet.com/ZAFIRAH

Zitat:
Contact me through my e-mail box so that I can send you my photos in your email box, and tell you more about me, I'm waiting to receive your mail in my email box my
(elmazafirahwajid2020@hotmail.com)

Zafirah Wajid https://www.linkedin.com/in/zafirah-wajid-06b11592
Reema Nazila https://ng.linkedin.com/in/reema-nazila-552066a9?trk=pub-pbmap

Reema Nazila http://worsebook.blogspot.de/2015/05/reema-nazila-javaneh-want-to-relocate.html

Zitat:
Reema nazila javaneh want to relocate with 3 million dollar, looking for your help

Elma Zafirah Wajid benutzt auch die Telefonnummer +221775640291.

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7756XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111202190841AAE3ual

Zitat:
Assalamu'Alaikum ,
Gloria al Dios Todopoderoso que te hacen entender mi condición y sigue enfocado en mi ayuda y ruego insha "Allah no te faltará en su vida. Yo también creí en ti tanto porque Allah Todopoderoso tiene una razón para mí saber que y poner que me ayudes a que por eso estoy feliz ahora, antes tenía miedo de la gente, pero desde que me enteré que me he recuperado mi confianza ya que la vida me ha enseñado no sólo a ser la paciencia , sino a continuar la lucha por el éxito , independientemente de las probabilidades de pie a mi manera . la vida no ha sido fácil para mí y como yo sólo sobrevivir a través de la gracia y la misericordia de Dios Todopoderoso , porque no tenemos una buena comida aquí , ni agua limpia. yo le agradecerá su esfuerzo hacia ayudarme como creo que va a mantener esta transacción con uno mismo con el fin de asegurarse de que el dinero está seguro en espera de mi llegada para reunirse con usted para comenzar una nueva vida, así que si todo sale bien para nosotros , podemos entrar en alianza vida si así lo desea , porque todavía estoy sola . por favor, querida , tan pronto como el dinero se transfiere a su cuenta, enviar algo de dinero para mí preparar mis documentos de viaje para reunirse con usted .

Por ahora , no tengo ninguna alternativa para darle una llamada, pero me puedes llamar a través del Dr. Dickson Peters , siendo nuestro supervisor de campo según lo fijado por la autoridad de las Naciones Unidas para los Refugiados. Llame a su línea de la oficina +221775640291 (00221775640291) desde 09 horas GMT 16 horas GMT para él estar en la oficina y decirle que usted quiere hablar con Miss Elma la niña iraní en el campamento. Fue también con su ayuda que i fax al Sr. George Shihata que es la copia personal secretaria del banco y el contacto del certificado de defunción de mi papá , mi certificado de nacimiento y el bono de depósito del fondo de la cual el banco exigió de mí para la confirmación después de lo cual me dijo que nombrar a un representante para que actúe en mí. Acabo de escribir de nuevo al banco con sus datos de contacto (dirección de correo electrónico ) diciéndoles que eres mi representante elegido que me va a ayudar en la transferencia del dinero a su posición que me encomendaron que hacer para que sea más fácil debido a mi condición de refugiado .
Este es el nombre del banco , Jordan International Bank plc, con esta dirección , Moreau House, 112-120 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge , Londres, Reino Unido.
A continuación se muestra los detalles de la cuenta de mi papá tarde con el banco ;

Titular - Wajid Cuenta Mustapha Ali.
Permanente address- 29 Shahid Reza Mousavi Avenue, Bam- Irán.
Número - 25383414 Cuenta.
Rollo Número - GBUK/208/ENL
Ordenar Code- 96-84-45
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Monto de $ 3.2 millones de dólares depositados :
Next of Kin- Elma Zafirah Wajid .

Ruego a Alá Todopoderoso que te bendiga como yo soy el espíritu en alto con grandes expectativas de espera y la esperanza de obtener una buena noticia cuando se transfirió el dinero . Yo sé que Dios está con nosotros y seguramente ayudará en la liberación de este dinero en su cuenta de que también acelerar mi libertad fuera de este campo y el país en la reunión con usted allí para empezar una nueva vida y continuar mi educación. Rezo por la guía continua y la protección de Dios Todopoderoso en su vida ya que estoy seguro de que os ha enviado a mí.
De un corazón sincero que realmente necesita tu ayuda, Elma

Elma Zafirahwhaji <elm0a@hotmail.com> http://www.no_way.com/scam_reports.asp?page=99

Elma Zafirah Wajid http://www.no_way.com/scammer.asp?id=8876

Ery Gantino https://plus.google.com/104914569402816102124
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Februar 2016 um 08:01 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 18. Dezember 2015 um 11:35

Es liegt wohl an den iranischen Schriftzeichen, dass alle Dokumente dieselben Schriftzüge tragen. Die Refugee ID ist zum Piepen.

Assalamu'alaikum, how are you today, i hope you are fine inshallah. I am very happy to have someone like you, i just want to thank you for given my condition attention in the first place,  may Almighty Allah bless you real good, please i need your help so that i will leave this place as soon as possible. If you want me to come to your country to start a new life then you will help me and i promise that i will accept you as my honorable husband. I will be submissive and obedient to you. I solemnly promise that you will never regret ever knowing me. The truth about me is that i do not have parent and all i told you is all truth about me. The issue is that i do not have international passport that is why i need your assistance if you can help me either to help  me so that the bank will transfer the money into your account then you send me money for my travel documents for me to prepare my document for my coming or you assist me so that i will obtain my passport and other preparation will follow. Please consider my situations just help me for the sake of Allah. Hear the cry of an orphan asking for your help. i send you my fathers death certificate, my refugee camp ID, my fathers well and my police report, you don't need to give the bank all that because your not opening the account in my name, you will open it in your name ok, my bank is the one to demand all the documents, Thank you and have a nice day. Love from a lonely soul...
Reema..

Spoiler:
From Reema Javaneh Thu Dec 17 09:59:40 2015
X-Apparently-To: yyy; Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:59:55 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.96 as permitted sender)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X-YMailISG: jGv2F5wWLDutcf1I7j92m7VxQqn_bIeDLACZcS1b0RtdOW5k
zF2NU8K9Mi0C4idXhBTcRYRcEM6os7L_lUFSwXz1FL9bhogYafNNN79kLzF8
kzl_76dIsY.4dHmKR.kHqmkx6tNExcqcrwH3H6EBIVYXNF2VQWD3ziChBnfu
v9m0fWj5LbBSu3Z6LH8a3Kp_gE0Ltm4Mq.zpWDa_Acikr3NEm6hRvbruNosM
yCHu4awm8Z_GDNNYV6lZC_VwXSEE2PbCAexh9edUP362HXyg52A08_RDV8.N
3_5YJGhJuIGITCCiOugNUGFPBYBVZtu8u7wWyR7A1eIZ4MONfY4zzVZNqYUX
DX.G0zevqJUWgfUcWJ8yy91pt5M6PujQZFmhFFJy2umyXD.hlnH513XkiBkI
wbVve9awmv94iwnZMtamn3fN0DE8QWEGbne8HzO0qQ9V4xsnnqS1x1frhp3l
rHq25nR4J9GqRBcUlXQOTKjOrI3uo5rfa9WG1obR8Dy8wgg8LO4lG.wCe2VJ
4tSurCvLvx7h.D7gDTUFD.dQvV4tnCvScys9vNeqAG8Ont6fqLztMv5KUbSY
P7xvbBhMti1g9RknUDbj1FM6rvPmV_80F12HjqJ7QWrUqq.5KQQllSc3pKug
aNTZZOB4mRmACyt26iczvqGjWE9HRpaDhCzX88bMKEUSfp0yHhG.MSfFP1ht
CPj.qkl7xlzHarsTsa6K_2jjXJNT5QN7auiUKvFtWKkBgZu5pc4p2rQ_M8ZL
RySMPp9iscbJ7tAgZU5Imdn25oromnURaSTOuP9L1TpZEX6_bf_P.r9qt0nL
gAHqymwSbQEfvr7T9JTLWcPnQ8.vGhBaS22hokc6vEhZ8lhxjD.OAI2Layly
_9c.4OfYgIwxEBShVnB.qp1DCWPqHJhPFIrugaPsE8.6zah1M9gV31uXBsp5
Cndgs4AKy_C3EMuzv9zpIUDaDUmyiS5e94GHtvsAVnrX0ebDQ3D.kLWXrVMZ
vnQgImhICzZHIPA6.lIiaWiJcK5tE2dhLKa667xJMQL5b.sarVHWfEhEwDr8
O.NhDo.LuVxH8rmb.1EfpcR4IkOOs41GTomBe0g.zz.oqYko6wuFa.a_BL9x
cwK7ZlEgyB8ClIQr9b0J8z9jaKMq14tepAyCYdYoT8JUuC5_7TK_wiwHVBm2
gUQ9FZTePwJgObnS1d_K556nIEUM.IeOfJ67jLP4wclq3kHN21olNbnq1EbC
4AlAWW6a16WG
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.51.96]
Authentication-Results: mta1105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO SNT004-OMC4S45.hotmail.com) (65.54.51.96)
  by mta1105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:59:53 +0000
Received: from SNT151-W79 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S45.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Thu, 17 Dec 2015 01:59:40 -0800
X-TMN: [+KSHJrOdhevcx/VtdmJL8exhlbLc9wS0]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W79D025B94ACEE36522907AFCE00@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_00dcda91-41ea-4852-80cd-83990b62b271_"
Subject: Hear the cry of an orphan asking for your help.
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:59:40 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1417315666.3540653.1450283657277.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References:
JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Dec 2015 09:59:40.0485 (UTC) FILETIME=[A5584F50:01D138B1]
Content-Length: 3016076

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2016 um 11:35 von Uli »  

REEMA_POLICE_NATIONAL.jpg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
REEMA_POLICE_NATIONAL.jpg
Reema_-_Birth_Certificate.jpg ( 141 KB | Downloads )
Reema_-_Birth_Certificate.jpg
REEMA_-_REFUGEE_ID_CARD.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
REEMA_-_REFUGEE_ID_CARD.jpg
REEMA_-_THE_WILL.jpg ( 95 KB | Downloads )
REEMA_-_THE_WILL.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 18. Dezember 2015 um 21:53

Mail ohne Text. Sterbeurkunde als Anhang-

Änderung:
Document protected    VIERAUGE

Änderung:
Handelte es sich hierbei um das Doppel des Testaments? Es ist lediglich im Thread für die Sicherungen das Doppel des Testaments, aber keine Sterbeurkunde.
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2016 um 11:37 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 18. Dezember 2015 um 23:02

Die Tucke hat mir alle Dokumente nochmals als txt-Dateien geschickt!

Assalamu'alaikum, how are you today, i hope you are fine inshallah. I am very happy to have someone like you, i just want to thank you for given my condition attention in the first place,  may Almighty Allah bless you real good, please i need your help so that i will leave this place as soon as possible. If you want me to come to your country to start a new life then you will help me and i promise that i will accept you as my honorable husband. I will be submissive and obedient to you. I solemnly promise that you will never regret ever knowing me. The truth about me is that i do not have parent and all i told you is all truth about me. The issue is that i do not have international passport that is why i need your assistance if you can help me either to help  me so that the bank will transfer the money into your account then you send me money for my travel documents for me to prepare my document for my coming or you assist me so that i will obtain my passport and other preparation will follow. Please consider my situations just help me for the sake of Allah. Hear the cry of an orphan asking for your help. i send you my fathers death certificate, my refugee camp ID, my fathers well and my police report, you don't need to give the bank all that because your not opening the account in my name, you will open it in your name ok, my bank is the one to demand all the documents, Thank you and have a nice day. Love from a lonely soul...
Reema..

Spoiler:
From Reema Javaneh Thu Dec 17 16:55:30 2015
X-Apparently-To: yyy; Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:56:16 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.96 as permitted sender)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-
X-YMailISG: JKps9jwWLDv.Dh.Vjk_mbVK8VwkVWniv54H4V76CTuKPMxod
d4G9xrCOptc7U65_4POZsRf1huZjDrUnhVnBEy7nkh8l6o9Yo9QyRrBxT_QO
oXLOUL7ZrGbnpdQ8H.q0fSHfn3Gq6zVoc6mlpXBSaJ8VOKbszP0_ngc2bYzm
rjAI.LMkYt4hBHyqkFGMSewdMGDlo6umiOaEc4abjTIVYCXgNH2xcd8xRR_R
UTx2WdFfPuPbCz.lToN8_pNPOw7c2XxrKozsVRx8bBqJGCvcTkH4U9.r5eVr
cfbM5EhpOrXYI__KygkP8aQrg0EWnLYOZUfriD6YF0tt6Mgwe5VnCOBexcLO
MLAaL05CdiWMAJ8q9kietBWNehvex7LXfpeZCf0HuQPiLAAgWr4G_DXVau2Y
MijvPT7uev1oJaJCZEyA._wcjwBlFsbs4tLT.dbNetcnWSZw_AZskIJYaNqZ
rK065IzdT1ec4mBQQeoeoRFa78weuGEzzUcsW.5t6IBQbzEFbHoy60o3TFb_
cUkWefeFg5OV6rcwKLR95m6koG14BLNxWJDTjcgQtbtmdzn_ucJqQsXv92wZ
58Re57odZlZ2miOCvRD5y6Lgd9y4mJ3IxwaSLcPuAnP.sPe4t.99dbtDhAq7
T17lsOfULLyA9mTKlhu868pTlZTrG_VP4ZnnbH1hVj_BhXQUir0aqJaNXlc9
BXfBHA33N.Fco4UfjFL8axQh17uDtXcZuZz7h3J9JVDwgK6T6WeDh3650hEO
SZFQcsVNLO3TX.c9WlNaqWitoYv954ffFWcaqRwp25ZGLhdxPvIfj_tAG_Vr
XU0arVNhVr7zF7IEzRq8MYtjHJqnwjXhnGilY5_iVi5HklcIzsyf7H8fiso5
4lTADel0bdWT2l8BoFcGULQp0Z_K1JL2Xa7xHNVNyAtmX4vW1Pbi2_ZLbY87
VZA4MJYOykcs21mNu8MFRrO7_fzAr6qhQRczDo1xKAfBj2KxSYz_ijtm8xT6
.Koz6Jp_BGkQbvEvPLOsM2ARFo4A1_v2DL2Gd4IV5ffBR7XeVBSYDR42MrWB
jKJxJ0A12Ek1S_tNpM_3fXtPCq1LzDn9iakqdRW57Vn3v5jUdTHafcq17ISr
57QVJknK0TIH6zq6oxPj4DpEG5_HTiKremdlFpnyyK85bPSFyfaqDe1C83tb
04EeY.hhnTJzCm2jVJf8DVnt2DR6KIbHneOJy06ab3Y.wjLrZdj5492QASg7
AAOyUH7Fgg--
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.51.96]
Authentication-Results: mta1034.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO SNT004-OMC4S45.hotmail.com) (65.54.51.96)
  by mta1034.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:56:14 +0000
Received: from SNT151-W32 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S45.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:55:31 -0800
X-TMN: [EAiFxPGbNDDo8ijp+se1Pv3h0OK8T8JD]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W32C44BBB7886F808565D48FCE00@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a78e37bd-60ee-4aba-8851-9cfc89893d8d_"
To:xxx <yyy>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Hear_the_c?= =?windows-1256?Q?ry_of_an_o?=
=?windows-1256?Q?rphan_aski?= =?windows-1256?Q?ng_for_you?=
=?windows-1256?Q?r_help.=FE?=
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:55:30 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1417315666.3540653.1450283657277.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References:
JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Dec 2015 16:55:31.0785 (UTC) FILETIME=[BD7A8B90:01D138EB]
Content-Length: 9741915

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 20. Dezember 2015 um 14:19

Zitat:
My love i we go to the embassy here on Monday to make inquiry for new passport, i we get back to you  immediately  when i return from the embassy so that you we send me money to pay my passport cost,

Die Botschaft hör' ich wohl, ..

Assalamu'alaikum,
My dear network has been disturbing here in the camp that is the reason why i have never respond to you, i thank you for always bringing hope back into my life because if not because of you i do not know what would have happened to me now. i we never forget you insha allah,all i think now is you day and night your love have affected me i cant stay without thinking of you, How are you today over there my love? I hope fine and alright inshallah. I am happy to have you in my life and i know that our knowing each other was not a coincidence but was well planned and destined by God. honey i thank you so much for all your efforts to me , and coming out of this refugee camp to travel and be with you over there.  My love i we go to the embassy here on Monday to make inquiry for new passport, i we get back to you  immediately  when i return from the embassy so that you we send me money to pay my passport cost, My dearest please always write and tell me the latest position of things there in your country, because i need to hear about all happening from your side  every time. I am always praying and hoping soonest we be with you ;kiss and hug you, I wish you a nice, good and lovely day with my soft, sweet kisses as i have hope of our being together soonest.
Forever yours in love, reema

Spoiler:
From Reema Javaneh Sat Dec 19 10:26:43 2015
X-Apparently-To: yyy; Sat, 19 Dec 2015 10:26:45 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.216 as permitted sender)
ZWVuIGRpc3R1cmJpbmcgaGVyZSBpbiB0aGUgY2FtcCB0aGF0IGlzIHRoZSBy
ZWFzb24gd2h5IGkgaGF2ZSBuZXZlciByZXNwb25kIHRvIHlvdSwgaSB0aGFu
ayB5b3UgZm9yIGFsd2F5cyBicmluZ2luZyBob3BlIGJhY2sgaW50byBteSBs
aWZlIGJlY2F1c2UgaWYgbm90IGJlY2F1c2Ugb2YgeW91IGkgZG8gbm90IGtu
b3cgd2hhdCB3b3VsZCBoYXZlIGhhcHBlbmVkIHRvIG1lIG5vdwEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzk-
X-YMailISG: 6EHuhTcWLDuGU_cTThyTUqFAa9nyhaMLZ4iX3Nle3oVYaxpp
7TRte9c9gwuAELQGlk4LBfijPjOxjBChOJWIrroxMW6kuFj6Zgucz6eZoz8u
89YZGVC5jtBN4PQGMGMR4lEBIznWbGzJ1Y_2jFncE_oBzRlZnkVzt9z_7zR5
ODjYEUGcjFZ9tzBCLEtltwNmWKtreyYHyehb55_4K1SXz0Rao3cC4pJaVcee
hBIDssHnCCNrKJReR3lY93uyBdQ8L_8geotDsAwpx1.19gEbXXjlLLZkfUWo
ZMUvbbjz0q.eGD2W1I8EKXpL42qLIMMwSj8mqj5zCemrD1VKewo4Z2c6FyLv
nPYfbMeXmNsbBqtvBXfuRy7ZGp3AdTb7Bh7JQyPI.mpaOcipEgaTFow1MyrF
a04ZiWh7f_Kobh.uziQjLuywSN0__jL_rad79m6s1ZUgcCa3.aV6begFNTCX
J3yirKU28NiCbRmSBtJbPacjfN3NXYJa5dhf0qhHDwpaQFvw099FJr0cp4Zc
E7oFR7.R51bbUbnME9ZXBvWEScByoBh1gpK7cHH8GYnNrQIYg5jKJDolVaEQ
.jwVBzVRkvB5402uEeUzpbOcuTil3MxXV33m5Hlr.YinVCN_dogKQdAMugMJ
qhpO6Qz.e6ycsfRYbHDHBrgOoSfri_KjsOLqUQJxEzuTcjpY8x1rXqSy7wfr
3Y64d94HWN5KMOxNe0buR8Ol6ULPerPGa8pIFzmodB.N5OY2bQHJIluw2bGz
fdMU1WY__FMbFgxmthE6d7vfNOHKqvjxvEog5GW0DGTVNyD2TeYSyyKP69Mu
q5WyVW7L_Ky0H47k6b7OxkAMjt7TO79hvJI09RutDpSInDIVQlGD.OOt6ca6
DsSGwQJFOScs7c5Oeprlm5ykFnQ0LpMOTo6LN6O_t4QvNHa7c3bCIWP70hS6
XEcwpvopxaLRhXzRJNWZyHHg5QBDvjX0USXbLwPbdMCVag_rEiQboL50BQnU
HjFll7aTOM_UEhX8c.Sdiiiad2APoOT8HwOQHKth77PnVRGSY43aaio_gCjA
10jeHt06ZgyrZjOmdH470606I5LBvefm9wja59mewmDoImBfka.AFJ_cMsLF
dyijAveiuaVMYtkHHv2VW29azUK.48VdBWpQxV7_1SKeRTY74zVhYfFHuNiH
rMui1kZZ76nd3WyGZoIIfVU6OFWQPXuYJ28M_o16g0PY2X8ASf0EFhBww8mz
VPWUl_oVXkDrXCGxX01rXl_TAp_i90KzQVTO53T4a6C3SVJFcNNnOYgw1Ym0
8vMV12CE7CK8Y3A_c7KiPDa54KB2QY5cxfcUox1aJAbHI_wVhaQQyll_UvxX
zZBv5BuzhkQwkkOlI5Ocpak1ciojM4FELxDMlxtTJHGZSL4Ix5F9DYzmMuOX
WWXuRw--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.216]
Authentication-Results: mta1019.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO SNT004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.216)
  by mta1019.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 19 Dec 2015 10:26:45 +0000
Received: from SNT151-W50 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sat, 19 Dec 2015 02:26:43 -0800
X-TMN: [e9mCAwa2ZFA+q521AsUS176yeTWplqRb]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W507AF483D4E90E74C9D5A0FCE20@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_59945651-7494-49b2-bd8b-5079f4efca4c_"
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?My_dearest?= =?windows-1256?Q?_love=2C_we_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?are_destin?= =?windows-1256?Q?ed_to_be_t?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ogether_by?= =?windows-1256?B?IEdvZC7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/g==?=
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 10:26:43 +0000
In-Reply-To: <340876743.1521325.1450476364450.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References:
avaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Dec 2015 10:26:43.0934 (UTC) FILETIME=[C1D277E0:01D13A47]
Content-Length: 13283

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema